It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:34 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Mary Willson; <mary_real@ymail.com>

African scammers posing as black women.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Diana Kamara; <dianakamara40@yahoo.com>

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:04 am

FB:

Success Emmanuel

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry :roll:
Pig, Kentucky
Andhra University
Visakhapatnam
Rite Aid
Wohnt in Kigali
Weiblich
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:08 am

^^The favoursam-addy leads to http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =5&t=52288" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =4&t=42339" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: http://www.randkidojrzalych.pl/profil,ANITA1,4416.html

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:54 pm

No? it´s on page 1 on Google :) merged. Keep on posting them in Am I Being Scammed, it´s fine :)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Kiama Ahmed <kiamaahmed@yahoo.com>

Postby jaga » Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:19 pm

MyDailyFlog: kiamaahmed -woman -25 -United States,
name= kiamabab kiama

my name is MISS Kiama, I am a beautiful young girl with a lovely heart. i saw your profile todaand like to be your friend, please send your e-mail to my private mail box at
(kiamaahmed@yahoo.com) so that I'll send my other picture to You and more information about me.
bye with a nice kiss
Kiama
:) :)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Kiama Ahmed- kiamaahmed@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:37 pm

My Dearest,
How are you today, hope you are fine, you have given me hope by returning my message and i will also like to meet you in person as we continue to know more about ourselves and i guess you are the type of man i am looking forward to spend the rest of my life with, i am not going to give my love to any other man if only you will satisfy me, so needless of looking for another man because you are the first man that i have contacted and i am trusting that you will not betray my confidence in you.
My dear, to tell you more about my self, i am Miss Kiama Ahmed Abdullahi, i am a 25 years old girl from Somalia but presently residing here in Senegal, the only daughter of Late Dr. Ahmed Abdullahi Wayel, the former education minister of Somalia who died in a suicide bomb attack in Shamo Hotel in Mogadishu on the 3rd December, 2009 in which many innocent souls were killed or injured. Unfortunately, my father was among the dead and life has not been the same again for me ranging from starvation due to the severe famine in my country to insecurity of my life because of war and constant terrorist attacks which forced me to escape and take asylum in the United Nations Refugee Camp in Dakar-Senegal in order to save my life and reclaim my inherited fund which my late father left for me in a Senegal Bank so that i can use the fund to relocate to a peaceful country and reestablish my shattered life.
My late father left huge amount of fund in his bank account in Senegal and please i have not told anyone except you and our Reverend priest about the existence of this fund and i will like you to please keep it secret and confidential to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it and my security also will continue to be at risk as some people may want to eliminate me and claim my inheritance when they get to know about my worth and this is why i am pleading with you to keep the transaction in utmost confidential and only between the us.
Remember i trust you and that is why i am giving you all this informations. I want to give my love to you and you alone as i wrote earlier, you are the first man in my life. Moreover, i will like to hear your voice please, you can just call me with this telephone number(+221776679611) It is our Reverend priest's telephone. His name is Reverend Paul Boris and his e-mail address is (revpaul_boris@yahoo.com). If you call him please tell him that you want to speak with Miss Kiama Ahmed Abdullahi in the female hostel of the refugee camp and he will send for me to answer your call because i have just told him about you and the man of God gave his blessings and support to us.
I have already informed the Senegal bank about my plans to reclaim my inherited fund and the manager of the bank advised me to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf in the transfer of the fund due to my present refugee status which forbids me to partake in any kind of monetary transaction be it locally or internationally.
You will have 15% of the total fund for helping me and the remaining amount will be my investment capital which will be managed by you in any business of your choice while i go back to university to complete my studies as i was only in my 2nd year in the university when the crisis started in my country. In this regards i will give you my father`s bank contact details immediately with some informations upon your acceptance to help me in reclaiming the fund. My late father has Six Million, Seven Hundred Thousand USD ($6.700,000.00) deposit which i am the next of kin. So, all i need from you is your confirmation of willingness to represent me in the transfer and your full assurance not to betray me after my inherited fund has been transferred to your own account in your country.
My dear, i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this terrible situation that i am presently into and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life including investing this fund since i do not yet have any experience in investment management and that is why i want to return to the university and complete my education as soon as the transfer is completed.
This refugee camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Immediately after the bank transfers my inherited fund to your account in your country, i can then inform you of how much you will have to send for me to prepare my traveling documents to join you in your country. I will send more of my pictures to you later when i have known your response towards my proposal to you. Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours Sincerely,Miss Kiama Ahmed
Subject: WithThe source IP address is 41.82.107.247.
Geo-Senegal,01,Dakar
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 12:50:49 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: With love and trust

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Kiama Ahmed <kiamaahmed@yahoo.com>

Postby jaga » Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:26 pm

My Dearest,
How are you today, hope you are fine, you have given me hope by returning my message and i will also like to meet you in person as we continue to know more about ourselves and i guess you are the type of man i am looking forward to spend the rest of my life with, i am not going to give my love to any other man if only you will satisfy me, so needless of looking for another man because you are the first man that i have contacted and i am trusting that you will not betray my confidence in you.

My dear, to tell you more about my self, i am Miss Kiama Ahmed Abdullahi, i am a 25 years old girl from Somalia but presently residing here in Senegal, the only daughter of Late Dr. Ahmed Abdullahi Wayel, the former education minister of Somalia who died in a suicide bomb attack in Shamo Hotel in Mogadishu on the 3rd December, 2009 in which many innocent souls were killed or injured. Unfortunately, my father was among the dead and life has not been the same again for me ranging from starvation due to the severe famine in my country to insecurity of my life because of war and constant terrorist attacks which forced me to escape and take asylum in the United Nations Refugee Camp in Dakar-Senegal in order to save my life and reclaim my inherited fund which my late father left for me in a Senegal Bank so that i can use the fund to relocate to a peaceful country and reestablish my shattered life.

My late father left huge amount of fund in his bank account in Senegal and please i have not told anyone except you and our Reverend priest about the existence of this fund and i will like you to please keep it secret and confidential to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it and my security also will continue to be at risk as some people may want to eliminate me and claim my inheritance when they get to know about my worth and this is why i am pleading with you to keep the transaction in utmost confidential and only between the us.

Remember i trust you and that is why i am giving you all this informations. I want to give my love to you and you alone as i wrote earlier, you are the first man in my life. Moreover, i will like to hear your voice please, you can just call me with this telephone number(+221776679611) It is our Reverend priest's telephone. His name is Reverend Paul Boris and his e-mail address is (revpaul_boris@yahoo.com). If you call him please tell him that you want to speak with Miss Kiama Ahmed Abdullahi in the female hostel of the refugee camp and he will send for me to answer your call because i have just told him about you and the man of God gave his blessings and support to us.

I have already informed the Senegal bank about my plans to reclaim my inherited fund and the manager of the bank advised me to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf in the transfer of the fund due to my present refugee status which forbids me to partake in any kind of monetary transaction be it locally or internationally.

You will have 15% of the total fund for helping me and the remaining amount will be my investment capital which will be managed by you in any business of your choice while i go back to university to complete my studies as i was only in my 2nd year in the university when the crisis started in my country. In this regards i will give you my father`s bank contact details immediately with some informations upon your acceptance to help me in reclaiming the fund. My late father has Six Million, Seven Hundred Thousand USD ($6.700,000.00) deposit which i am the next of kin. So, all i need from you is your confirmation of willingness to represent me in the transfer and your full assurance not to betray me after my inherited fund has been transferred to your own account in your country.

My dear, i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this terrible situation that i am presently into and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life including investing this fund since i do not yet have any experience in investment management and that is why i want to return to the university and complete my education as soon as the transfer is completed.

This refugee camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Immediately after the bank transfers my inherited fund to your account in your country, i can then inform you of how much you will have to send for me to prepare my traveling documents to join you in your country. I will send more of my pictures to you later when i have known your response towards my proposal to you. Awaiting to hear from you soonest.

Yours Sincerely,
Miss Kiama Ahmed
The source IP address is 41.82.64.141./ SENEGAL, DAKAR,
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 02:59:46 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: With love and trust

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Re: Kiama Ahmed <kiamaahmed@yahoo.com>

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sat May 04, 2013 6:52 pm

Name used = success love

email addy = successlove_2003@live.com

IP =MS

email sent =

Hello my dearest
how are you and your family and your country? and especially how is your health which is the most important to human existence, i hope you are doing great and i am very happy to see your mail this moment and i thank you for honoring my mail and may God almighty bless your for me and once again a do appreciate your mail so much. so below is little bit about me.

My Name is miss Favour Success Joseph i am (25 yrs) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am comfortable with my age, willing to serve. i am from Rwanda in East Africa,5.8 ft tall, fair in complexion, single,(never married ) was in Senegal West African where I'm presently residing in N'dioum red cross orphanage here in Senegal where i am seeking political asylum due to the lost of my parent. I am in suffering and pains here and i really need to have a man by my side to encourage me and give me good advice in life and help me to come out from this situation.

My day is very boring over here in Dakar Senegal. in this orphanage, we find it hard to go out because we are not allowed to do so, its just like one staying in the prison and l hope by God's grace l will come out here soon. I don't have any relatives now that i can go to, i said that is better to be a slave than to be here as an orphanage.

The only person i have now is Rev. Tilewa Johnson is the Reverend Minister in charge of the church in this camp (ASSEMBLE DU GLORY MISSION). He has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am living in the woman's hostel. because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. send me your picture, OK.

I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. see you soonest i wish you the very best of good luck.
bye, yours sincerely,
Miss Success

1st pic it sent led me to this forum but I don't see the pic here. STRANGE? :thinking: The other 2 pics get no hits.

CB1975 :cool:

Image<---this pic gets GI hits to this forum but I don't see the pic posted.

:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mary Willson; <mary_real@ymail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat May 04, 2013 10:49 pm

Merged...... ask her about the Photographer in Pic 1...... for a Girlfriend she/he have muscular arms.... :D
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Sat May 04, 2013 11:29 pm

Yes, she's in an e-mail: Dinna Gingi <dinnagingi@yahoo.com>
adds these and many more pictures.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Dinna Gingi - dinnagingi@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Sun May 05, 2013 12:08 am

Netlog -> owendinna / woman / 24 (1988), Benin,
Dinna name Owen
English student,

GUEST BOOK: Greetings, I am Miss Dinna single and come across your profile and Became interested to be your good friend please reply me back directly to my email address (dinnagingi@yahoo.com) so that i can share my private intention to you with my photos thanks

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Diana; <strictindulgence@hotmail.fr>

Postby IceFM » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:40 pm

Dia123

26 / woman / Heterosexual, lives in Diamaguène, Thies, Senegal.

About me

Descent and brown in colour. Average in height. Easy to cope with. Still single. Looking for a responsible man who doesn't cheat for a serious relationship. Contact me. Descent and brown in colour. Average in height. Easy to cope with. Still single. Looking for a responsible man who doesn't cheat for a serious relationship. Contact me.

Hello, How are you? Am Diana,a beautiful and sexy lady, interested in friendship/relationship with you. Possibly wish you respond via [strictindulgence@hotmail.fr] Cheers!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:53 pm

:roll: :roll: :roll:

My Dear ,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Australian. Presently I am now in Australian for investment projects with my partner. Dr Ray
Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now you will need to contact Rev whom i took as my father when i was in Dakar Senegal, his name is John Dominic and his email address is (revjohndominicjonn@yahoo.com) Tel(+221781720876)Call him as long as you read this mail
Ask him to send you the sum of $50.000.00 cheque which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev Father John Dominic and instruct him where to send you the cheque.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here with my new husband because of the investment projects which i and mine new partner are having at hand because i want to finalize everything and go back to studies

Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to John Dominic on your behalf to release the cheque for your compensation. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you through D H L without any delay.
God Bless you.
Yours truly

Diana

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:04 pm

MA777000

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Friendship
State, City: Dakar
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'4 - 5'7 (161-170cm)
Body built: Athletic
Ethnicity: Black / African descent

Religion: Christian
Education: Other
Personal Description:

I am yrs girl single and longing to be engaged into a serious relationship with a serious man who is caring and loving. am lonely.

chris30w@gmail.com

IP: 93.93.70.100
ISP: Comvive Servidores S.L.

proxy

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:06 pm

=> Badoo (pics long since posted):

Mary, 26
Was online more than a week ago
Wants to make new friends
Location New York, NY, United States

i am Mary yrs girl single and longing to be engaged into a serious relationship with a serious man who is caring and lonely dying to meet a man who will spoil me with some love and caring
Interested in
looking for a man who love me as I do with love and trust

migente:
realbaby01
Sex: Female
Zodiac: Gemini

Uses pictures from a different person on Nairapals, see: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 44#p368144" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

favour2013jobe@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:24 pm

forblabla.com : Jobe favor
Birthday: 05/01/1988
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

Hello, Am Favour , i saw your profile today and became interested in you , i will like to know you more , and i want you to send an email to my mail so that i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am . Here is my email address ( favour2013jobe@yahoo.com ) I believe we can move from here . Waiting for your reply in my mail do not send it on the spot. Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters alot in life Allot ( favour2013jobe@yahoo.com )

Return to “Black Females”