It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:58 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Mary Willson; <mary_real@ymail.com>

African scammers posing as black women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:32 pm

From yesterday in 4ppl

lifemary

real love

I am a:
Woman

Birthday:

Looking for:
Man

Hobbies:
SPORTS

STUDENT

Height:
5'4"-5'7" (161-170cm)

hello
my name is miss mary, looking a real love man of my life writ me here at my privet mail ID (mary_real@ymail.com)i will send you my picture for more information.

Hello my dearest,
how are you today? and your family? and your health? which is the most important to human existence, i hope you are doing great and i am very happy to see your mail and i can see that you are a very busy man and i hope you have time for your family? hahahah. dearest, i do appreciate your mail so much and hoping to hear from you every day. because you sound so nice and responsible man.

So about me, as i have told you before that my name is miss mary willson, from ghana but living in senegal where i studie, i live with my parents and i am the second daughter in a family of two girl and a boy and i am second to the last and i was born on 15TH of march 1987 which is 25 years old. and i am studing in university of dakar and i am in level 200 and i am studing mass communication. and my parents where all here with us.

So dear this is little about me and as for me, i came to dating site to see if i will see my perfect match to love and to cherish with for the rest of my life. i hate half marriage, that is why i have to wait so that i will see the man of my life. a man that will take me as i am not who i will be. i don't care about age because age, religion and language has nothing to do when true love exist.

I am a responsible girl that focus in my future and i have the fear of God in me, i like to read walking at the river side, play and most of all, i spend most of my time in my studies because is why my future lies. because my determination today will lead me to my way of success tomorrow. so i have to studie hard so that tomorrow i will not be only house wife but a helper to my love. the man i will adour for the rest om life. the man i will like to grow old with. the man i will call mine forever.

So dear this is al i have to say now and i will be waiting for your reply and please always take good care of your self for me and have a nice and lovely day.
bye your sincerely,
miss mary.

SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS5
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

One Pic already posted. Give a Hit in a Muslim-Datingpage for a Girl "Mary" from USA.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Diana Kamara; <dianakamara40@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:00 pm

Contact me yesterday 6x in FOD

successbaby4u
- 24 y/o woman (1988 January 14)
- from Anchorage, Alaska, USA
- English, French,
- seeking a man from 18 to 28 y/o

hello dear
my name is Diana. I come' across your profile today and become interested of known you so that
we can build good relations and understanding,
I promise to send you my pictures and everything about me as soon as I get the answer to my e-mail
address (dianakamara40@yahoo.com) for more explanation,
Remember the distance or age or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life)
I hope to here from you
yours Diana

How are you today? Thanks for your urgent response

My name is Miss. Diana Kamara, i am single 24 years old from Durfur Region of Sudan and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the killing of my family by the rebels, please don't be discouraged for hearing this.

My late father Engr. Ibrahima Kamara, was the Chairman, Sudan national petroleum Cooperation (SUDAPET) in Khartoum Sudan. The brutal killing of my mother and my father, one kid sister and kid brother took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war that is going on until now in Sudan.

It is only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to the West African state called SENEGAL where i am leaving now in a refugee camp here in Oakam North, 12 km from the capital city of Dakar Senegal.

Now, about my hobbies, I like Swimming, dancing,cooking, meeting people, going to social activities, and also i like music such as Love songs mostly west life songs, Elvis Presley and Leonel Richie, R&B, hip up and jazz.
I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislike, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself and the mean reason why i contacted you in my next mail.

Attached here are some of my pictures for you to see whom you are communicating with, and i will also like to see your pictures. I wait to hear from you soonest.
Thanks
Diana

Pool-ADSL-IPP-LNS1
Clients-ADSL
Sonatel Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Diana Kamara; <dianakamara40@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:05 pm

Dearest,

Thank you for your response to my mail describing yourself.
Just like you said i will have to ask a question. Why has your kid sister always said you can't get a wife? As i told you earlier I am staying in a refugee camp. This Refugee Camp is headed by a Reverend Father Philip Tukky whom i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy.
You can call through +221768788311 that is the office line of the camp and request that you want to speak to me Diana or email (rev_fathertukky@yahoo.com).

My father deposited the sum of US$10.2 Million (Ten Million, two Hundred Thousand US Dollars) with a bank in which he used my name Diana Kamara as Next of Kin to inherit the money if he eventually dies. Unfortunately now that he is dead and I have to inherit the money having lost all members of my family in the war in my country.

When I arrived Senegal I sent mail to the bank telling them that my father is dead.
They advised me since I do not have traveling documents and even bank account where they can transfer the money to look for a reliable foreign partner who I trust to stand for me as a trustee to receive the money on my behalf,Which is why I contacted you to receive the money for me so that from the money you can send me part of the money to get my traveling documents to travel to meet you in your country to continue my education.

Alternatively, if you can help me to get the Camp Clearance and Passport to come to join you then on my arrival i will apply directly to bank myself so that they will transfer the money in to your bank account.
It is now left for you to know which way is more convenient to help me. (1.) Either to agree to represent me at the bank so that I can give you the contact of the bank in London and all information for you to contact them directly so that they can transfer the money into your bank account. (2). Or to help me come over to your country so that the bank can transfer the money in to your bank account.

I promised to give you 35% of the total sum for your assistance, while you will help me to manage my own share of the money in any good investment in your country because i do not know much about business.

Dear these are the ways you can help me.
Waiting for your positive response.

Your lovely,

Diana.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:56 pm

Hello dear,
I received your mail now and i am very happy to hear from you once again. How are you doing today? And also with your family? I hope that all is well with you over there. And as for me, i thank God for keeping me alive till today in this terrible camp.

Meanwhile honey, i want you to understand that when i contacted the bank for the money, they advice me to look for a foreign partner who will help me receive the money in his account due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.
So i will like you to contact the bank, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer the money (US$10.2Million) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. I am very sure that they will give you a positive response.
However, contact the bank with the information below;

ING INTERNATIONAL BANK
60 London wall,EC2M
5TQ,London
United Kingdom
Email: ingintl_customercunit@accountant.com
Contact Person L. McGregor

Honey please, contact them as soon as you receive this mail, OK? Once again, i thank you so much for all your efforts, kindness, love and help towards me. I love you so much and i promised to love you forever. My regards to all your family members. Take good care of your self for me and i am looking forward to hear from you soonest.

Diana

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:52 pm

:silly:

You have no interest in reading the mails i sent you, if you did you would have found out that i have no passport , i came in here as a refugee and lost all my personal document in that war.
I hope you will understand me.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:49 pm

From 4ppl

http://www.4ppl .com/dianababy4u" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

dianababy4u

love is a gift from God

I am a:Woman
Birthday:14.02.1988
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

hello dear
my name is Diana. I come'(dianakamara40@yahoo.com)across your profile today and become interested of known you so that we can build good relations and understanding,
I promise to send you my pictures and everything about me as soon as I get the answer to my e-mail
address for more explanation,
Remember the distance or age or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life)
I hope to here from you
yours Diana

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Diana; <dianakamara30@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:25 pm

Username: dianababy4

Email: dianakamara30@yahoo.com

User IP 87.106.68.86

SCHLUND-CUSTOMERS
1&1 Internet AG
IP Operations
1&1 Internet AG
Germany

Full Name
diana

About me
am miss diana single tell never married looking for my life partner am miss diana single tell never married looking for my life partner

Come from
Senegal

City, State, Province
dakar

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
Black/African

Occupation
student

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mary Willson; <mary_real@ymail.com>

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:46 pm

Name used = Anita Favour Emmanuel

email address = anitafavour4life@yahoo.com

IP Address: 41.82.176.225
IP Country: Senegal

email header =

Received: from [41.82.176.225]
Subject: IS ME ANITA.IS ABOUT ME

email contents =

Hello my dearest
how are you and your family and your country? and especially how is your health which is the most important to human existence, i hope you are doing great and i am very happy to see your mail this moment and i thank you for honoring my mail and may God almighty bless your for me and once again a do appreciate your mail so much. so below is little bit about me.

My name is miss Anita Favour Emmanuel i am (25 yrs) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am comfortable with my age, willing to serve. i am from Rwanda in East Africa,5.8ft tall, fair in complexion, single,(never married ) was in Senegal West African where I'm presently residing in N'dioum red cross orphanage here in Senegal where i am seeking political asylum due to the lost of my parent. I am in suffering and pains here and i really need to have a man by my side to encourage me and give me good advice in life and help me to come out from this situation.

My day is very boring over here in Dakar Senegal. ln this orphanage, we find it hard to go out because we are not allowed to do so, its just like one staying in the prison and l hope by God's grace l will come out here soon. I don't have any relatives now that i can go to, i said that is better to be a slave than to be here as an orphanage.

The only person i have now is Rev. Tilewa Johnson is the Reverend Minister in charge of the church in this camp (ASSEMBLE DU GLORY MISSION). He has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am living in the woman's hostel. because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. send me more of your picture, ok.

I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. see you soonest i wish you the very best of good luck.
bye, yours sincerely,
Miss Anita Favour

3 pics sent, one led me to this RS thread.

CB1975 :cool:

:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

talking flowers
*SUSPENDED*

Bookmark and Share

Postby talking flowers » Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:48 am

ANOTHER IMPOSTER OR FAKED DATING SITE PROFILE

(NO PICTURE SUPPLIED)

successbaby4u
- 24 y/o woman
- English, French, English

Last logged in: 2012-07-28 17:49:48

EMAIL
dianakamara40hotmail.com

FAKE DATING SITE PROFILE
http://www.freebeloved.com/inbox.php?message=5824908" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Description:
AM MISS diana SINGLE TELL NEVER MARRIED LOOKING FOR MY LIFE PARTNER AM MISS diana SINGLE TELL NEVER MARRIED LOOKING FOR MY LIFE PARTNER AM MISS diana SINGLE TELL NEVER MARRIED LOOKING FOR MY LIFE PARTNER

Ideal match description:
AM LOOKING AM WITH TRUST GOD FEARING AND DECENT MAN AM LOOKING AM WITH TRUST GOD FEARING AND DECENT MANAM LOOKING AM WITH TRUST GOD FEARING AND DECENT MAN

CANNED EMAIL OR SPAM
Date: 2012-07-28 17:54:51

hello dear
my name is Diana. I come(dianakamara40hotmail.com)across your profile today and become interested of known you so that
I hope to here from you
yours Diana

COMMENT
This may or may not be the same fake profile as reported by 'Ice Fm'..... Googling the canned message leads to several Fake Dating Site Profiles by the fraudster 'Diana Kamara'

LINK TO OTHER FAKE PROFILES
https://www.google.ca/search?sugexp=chr ... FE+PARTNER" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Beware of fake dating sites on-line..! You never know for sure who the person is behind the picture you are seeing.There are now 'criminal gangs' posing as models both male and female upon these sites... All of them impostors...!

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Diana Kamara; <dianakamara222@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:07 pm

From Monday in FOD

successbaby4u
- 24 y/o woman (1988 January 14)
- English, French

hello dear
my name is Diana. I come'(dianakamara222@yahoo.com)across your profile today and become interested of known you so that
Remember the distance or age or color does not matter but I love you matters a lot in life)
I hope to here from you
yours Diana

Hello,

How are you today and I hope you are find indeed, I received your Email .

Going by my promised i have to tell you About myself, I hope you will not be discouraged with this news, I am an orphan residing in a refugee camp as a result of current war going on in my country Sudan in which all my family members were killed by the rebels when they attacked our house one mid-night early last year.

And luckily for me I was in the school when the incident happened which is why I was able to escape been killed along with my family members. Seeing the dangers in staying in Sudan with my step mother I had to escape to a west African country called Senegal where I was admitted in a refugee camp. For a brief information on myself and my family.

My name is Diana kamara, aged 24 single and never married, first daughter of late Engr.Noni kamara , who was until his unfortunate death President/chief executive officer of Nonican Petroleum Company Ltd situated in Southern Sudan. Before the incident I was an undergraduate of University of Khartoum, Sudan studying International Relations.

This camp is head by a catholic Rev. Father And to enable you talk me on phone which I will appreciate so much, you can call his number Tel (+221773157201 )tell him that you want to speak to Diana from Sudan at Women Hostel, Block A4 Room17, within minutes he will send for me from the camp to speak to you. His name is Rev. Fr. Richarddavid, his Email address is (revricharddavid@hotmail.com) Here in the camp the life is so terrible as a result of no good food, Clothing, Medication and Accommodation.

But it is better than when I am dead, which is why I am praying to God to assist me to provide a good person who will assist me to go out of this place which is one of the reasons why I contacted you. All legal documents relating to this inheritance will be provided.

On your reply I will give more information on how to help me with the remaining of my family assets which are in my possession which I am ready to confide into you based on your personality I have seen on your profile.

Meanwhile, I attached here with my photos and if possible would like to know more about you.

Yours lovely,
Diana.

SONATELNET
Pool ADSL BAS4
Mody Ndiaye
SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
Sonatel
Dakar
Senegal

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:11 pm

I received your mail , it is grateful for your positive reply.

This is how to help me based on my first mail to you. When my father was alive he deposited US$3,500,000.00 in a leading Bank and used my name as Next of Kin to inherit the money when he died. This may sound so strange but that is the only way for me to survive since I cannot help myself now based on my current situation. I have been praying over this that God should bring a good man who will not betrayed me by using this opportunity that I am looking for a help.

And now that he is dead, I have contacted the bank and informed them about his death and requested how I can withdraw the money as next of kin. This is information is known only between Rev. Fr. Richarddavid, you and myself.

The bank asked me to come with bank account documents and my bank account where they can transfer the money for me. But unfortunately, as a refugee I do not have the right to operate a bank account here in Senegal and even do not have International passport to go to the bank as they requested.

In the alternative, the bank advised me to look for a reliable foreign partner who can receive this money for me in his bank account. And to get a reliable person who will not be wicked and cheat me, I prayed and fasted before contacting you, because since I do not know you, I need God to direct me. And as soon as the money transfers the money into your bank account, you now withdraw little from the money and send to me to get my travel documents to meet you in your country to finish my university education.

So if you have agreed to this arrangement, I will give you 25% of the money and also you will manage the rest of the money to invest in a good business in your country.

If agreed I will like you to provide these information to send to the bank as my foreign partner as requested by the bank.

1. Full Name;
2. Contact Address;
3. Telephone No.
4. Occupation;

On receipt of your above personal information, I will give you the full information of the money and contact of the bank where the money is deposited for you to contact them for confirmation.

Honey, this is what I appealing to you to help me. I am really suffering here in the camp.
Waiting for your urgent reply,

Your lovely,
Diana.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:19 pm

any detail or info that you wanna share too?? feel free to post :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:11 pm

I want you to understand that i did not contacted you by accident, before , my mind tells me that you will help me out and after i contacted you i told Rev. Fr. Richarddavid, about you and he prayed for me then after the prayer he told me to go ahead that you will help me, so those are the reason why i contacted you for you to help me receive this money in your bank account to enable me come over to you country and start a new life over there.

When i first contacted the Bank for the money, they advice me to look for a foreign partner who will help me receive the money on my behalf since i am still in the refugee camp and again i have no bank account where they can transfer the money. Even if i look for any body here in Senegal to help me receive the money in his or her account, the government will demand too much tax from the money due to my condition here, if care is not taking i might lose the whole of the money to them.

That is the reason why i opened up to you believing that you will not disappoint or cheat me. Like i told you in my previous mails, here in the refugee camp i am not privilege to any thing money because the law of this camp forbid it.

As i told you i want to live this place as soon as possible, since you accept to help me i want you to understand me don't be afraid of anything, please my love you will have to contact the Bank and ask them the possibility of transferring the money to your bank account to enable me come over to your county to start a new life and continue my education there with you.

The contact information of the bank is as follows;

Remittance Manager.
Address: Immeuble A. Fayçal,
Rue Amadou A.Ndoye angle rue Huart
Tel:(+221)771-292-465
E-mail:

{ecobankeco@aol.com}
{ecosenegaltransferdept}
{ecobankeco.sn@gmail.com}

Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor: Engr.Noni Kamara ,
Nationality: Sudan
Next of kin : Miss Diana Kamara
Amount deposited:($m 3.5)
Account Number: BIS/745008901546/BIS/91/A

I have mapped out 25% of the total sum for your assistance and 5% for expenses.
Please while writing to the Bank, tell them that you are my foreign partner and you want to know the possibility of transferring the money into your account in your country.
Honey, this is what I appealing to you to help me. I am really suffering here in the camp sweetheart this is the copy of the documents and my late father death certificate,Bank statement of account to assure you that all i told you is truth.
Waiting for your urgent reply,
God bless you as I wait to hearing from you,
Take care and have a nice day.

Yours lovely,
Diana

Death Certificate1.JPG

Deposit Certificate2.JPG

This Pic we know from here:

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =4&t=43650" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mercy Favour, mercybaby050@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:24 pm

SayMeHi
realluv12
- 25 y/o female
- banju, Rwanda
- English, English, English
- student
- ID: 86718

Hello dear
my name is miss mercy, i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,
please reply me on my Email box (mercybaby050@yahoo .com)
so i can give you my pictures and tell you more about my self.

Received: from [41.82.128.148] SENEGAL

Hello my dearest
how are you and your family and your country? and especially how is your health which is the most important to human existence, i hope you are doing great and i am very happy to see your mail this moment and i thank you for honoring my mail and may God almighty bless your for me and once again a do appreciate your mail so much. so below is little bit about me.
My name is Miss favour mercy Emmanuel i am (25 yrs) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am comfortable with my age, willing to serve. i am from Rwanda in East Africa,5.8ft tall, fair in complexion, single,(never married ) was in Senegal West African where I'm presently residing in N'dioum red cross orphanage here in Senegal where i am seeking political asylum due to the lost of my parent. I am in suffering and pains here and i really need to have a man by my side to encourage me and give me good advice in life and help me to come out from this situation.
My day is very boring over here in Dakar Senegal. ln this orphanage, we find it hard to go out because we are not allowed to do so, its just like one staying in the prison and l hope by God's grace l will come out here soon. I don't have any relatives now that i can go to, i said that is better to be a slave than to be here as an orphanage.
The only person i have now is Rev. Tilewa Johnson is the Reverend Minister in charge of the church in this camp (ASSEMBLE DU GLORY MISSION). He has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am living in the woman's hostel. because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. send me your picture, ok.
I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. see you soonest i wish you the very best of good luck.
bye, yours sincerely,
Miss mercy

SAME PICS SENT AS POSTED ABOVE
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:03 am

success
About me
i am easy going girl with sense of humor , very caring , understanding , honest and sincerely looking for a man that i can call my soul mate who will love me just the way i am a real partner to share life , share good and bad moment with , who is ready to marry me alone and stop searching .a very sincere person who stands by his word.
Come from
Rwanda
Registered
Today, 2:59 pm
City, State, Province
kigali
Marital Status
Single
Ethnicity
Black/African
Occupation
favour
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual

successlove: Hello My Name is Miss Success, i saw your profile today and became interested. please contact me in my private email (successlove_202@yahoo.com
successlove: i am easy going girl with sense of humor , very caring

Email: favoursam65@yahoo.com

Received from: IP: 67.230.161.179
Hostname: 179.161.230.67.reverse.heightcolocation.com
ISP: Carat Networks

proxy
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Return to “Black Females”