It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:10 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Yvonne Nelson

African scammers posing as black women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Helen Williams - helenwilliams_2222@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:23 pm

Hello my dear.

how is your day today i hope all is well and fine with you including your health and job. My name is Helen Williams and i am 30 years old, single,

i am from UK nationality my father from ethiopia, my mother from senegal, i was born and brought up in london, but i live and here in Dakar Senegal west africa :sick: :sick: :sick: I would like to know more about you, your likes, dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. i like to meet understanding, loyal, sincere, truthfully, kindly, friendly person. Attached here is my picture.

I hope to hear from you soonest and also send me your pictures.

yours love,

From Helen.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:39 pm

hello my love xxxxxxx.

how was your day today including your job and health, i hope all is well with you? what about your mother i hope she is fine?

my dear xxxxxx you and you alone. you shall reign in my heart. you are the one I desire without whom I could not be complete. I will live for you alone and I will work for you alone. I will share with you my thoughts, my heart, my mind and my body. I am waiting to receive you. I will never use force on you not even by words. In your presence, I will always be honest, transparent and sincere. I want always to be at your side forever and ever.

i also want you to understand that no matter where you come from, black or white, what matters most in relationship is love, trust. honest, sincere, faithful and understanding.

i am here to meet a man who will love me with whom i am and to spend the rest of my life with for all eternity. my dear xxxxxx i am very happy that i meet you and i will never let you go out of me.

if you have any question to ask please you are free to ask and i will not hesitate to answer your question.

Yours alone,

Helen.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:43 pm

hello my darling.

thanks a lot for your wonderful mail and i have read and understand all what you said. so am very happy to meet you.

my dear xxxxx I could pick any man in the world to spend every moment of the rest of my life with it would be you. If I had a choice to have all the treasures in the world or spend my life with you, I would not even think twice. I would be with you. I am not sure how I got so lucky to have you as my husband, but I know I am the luckiest woman alive, because I am with you.

In all the dreams I've had in life, being with someone as great of a person as you, seemed impossible to find. you are everything I dreamed of and even more. I am writing this to you to tell you in front of the world.i love you.

I will give you my life, my love and share everything I have to offer with you. I will honor you, cherish you, be loyal to you, and put no one else before you, forever! please stay by my side as my husband for all eternity. my heart, mind, body and soul are yours. Simply I love you.

Love always,

Helen,

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:02 pm

hello my dear sweet heart xxxxxxx.

i was very shocked and sad to hear that your fiance cheated on you, and i want you to understand that that woman that has mind to cheat on you is not your woman, again a responsible and honest woman can never sleep or make love with another man, so what am trying to say is that that woman is not responsible and she just want to cheat on you and runaway.

so my love xxxxxx am very sorry for what happened to you and i promise it will never happen again okay, please take heart okay.

my dear xxxxxx if I could pick any man in the world to spend every moment of the rest of my life with it would be you. If I had a choice to have all the treasures in the world or spend my life with you, I would not even think twice. I would be with you. I am not sure how I got so lucky to have you as my husband, but I know I am the luckiest woman alive, because I am with you.

In all the dreams I've had in life, being with someone as great of a person as you, seemed impossible to find. you are everything I dreamed of and even more. I am writing this to you to tell you in front of the world.i love you.

I will give you my life, my love and share everything I have to offer with you. I will honor you, cherish you, be loyal to you, and put no one else before you, forever! please stay by my side as my husband for all eternity. My heart, mind, body and soul are yours. Simply I love you.

Love always,

Helen.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:56 pm

hello my darling.

how are you today i hope all is well with you.

darling thanks a lot for your wonderful mail.

honey I am so thankful I met you! you are the most important person in my life. I never thought I would find someone like you to share my life with, and now I don't even want to imagine what my life would be like without you in it. I love the way you make me laugh, how we tell each other everything, how we do everything together. wherever you are is where I want to be. when we are together I feel like it's just you and me, there's no one else on earth. It feel like we are the only ones here. I fall madly in love with you more and more each day.

honey i love you with all my heart.

Love always,

Helen.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:04 pm

Hello My Dear.

Thank you for your kind reply to my mail. I will really like us to have a good relationship , because after reading your mail today i became more interested in you, let me first of all reveal myself to you, and I will require the best of your honesty after you knowing about me and whom that I am,

I am the only daughter of Late. Mr, Williams Smith, the former deputy minister of finance under REVOLUTIONARY UNITED FRONT OF GAMBIA I lost my both Parents during the Civil War that was fought in my country, and After the Death of my parent's, I was living with my uncle, until he conspired and sold my father's properties and he want to live nothing for me, Luckily he did not discover where I kept my father's File which contained important documents. which he use to deposited some huge amount of money in the bank with my name as the next of kin.

I have wanted to escape to Europe but my wicked uncle hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling Papers. So, i decided to run away to nearest country Senegal where i am now living as a refugee. Meanwhile, life is just not easy, since i don't have anybody here to take good care of me here. I am only surviving through the aid of the reverend wife, Please i need to further my education, and i don't want to go back to my wicked uncle because he want to kill me and take away my late father's money.. please i have chosen to tell you this after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own wife and help me you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me.

Please listen to this, i have my late father's deposit document here with me which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank, which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $5,000,000 dollars.
Please you will help me to transfer this money into your account in your country or anywhere safe enough outside for security reasons because my uncle have threaten to assassinate me.

Please You will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies.

I have contacted the bank where the money is deposited on how to retain my late fathers money, they advice and told me to look for a capable foreign partner who will assist me because of my refugee status. I then decided to contact you , because keeping quiet over this situation will never solve my problem, hoping that with your advanced knowledge and experience, we can be able to work together,over this transfer. so that if everything works out for us, we can then go into life partnership. Actually it took me time to make up my mind to contact you and offered you this proposal of which my whole life depends on. Please i kept this secret to people here,since i came here, so in the light of above, i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to any one, for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people get's to know about it.

i am writing this mail to you from the office computer of the reverend father, who is in-charge of the church in the camp , I told him about my communication with you, he permitted me to asses my mail in his office computer when he is less busy ,

I will have to summit a Nomination Letter to the Bank immediately introducing you as my appointed family trustee and Beneficiary to my late father's fund. and i shall also give you the contact details of the Bank for you to contact the Bank for more enquiries.

have a happy day.and sent my regard to your lovely family.
yours dearly Helen.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:12 pm

Hello My Dear.

Thank you so much for your mail..i pray that changes will come from you soon . please do help me so that i can get out from here as fast as possible because i am suffering here, I am so delighted and honored for your concern toward me in this ugly situation and i hope with your kind assistance soon i will be free and join you to start a perfect life together with you,

i just come out from the camp now to write you this email and to be sure and know how you are doing over there in your country.

I believe you are fine for me, I have just got you introduced to the bank as my life partner and the person who will standing on my behalf as regards to my late fathers money, i have notified the bank that i would like them to get the money transferred into your account in your country. so that i can come over to your country and stay with you .

Please all i need from you now is to contact the bank just as i have requested from you because they have already know you and they will be waiting for your mail or call for them to confirm on the possibility of transferring this money successfully into your account.
I will like you to contact them immediately you read this mail, they have got you acknowledged as my trustee as i have forward your details to the bank so as to make things easy. Below is the contact details of the Bank;

NAME OF THE BANK. BANK OF AFRICA,
P.O. BOX. 10027 DAKAR SENEGAL.
Email. info.wiretransfer@protonmail.com
Email. africabank_sn66@collector.org
Telephone: +221767269537
There Fax: +22133675499
Contact Person:Hon Mr Geoff Bello /Head of Operations
Maneger Bank Of Africa Dakar Senegal

DEPOSIT DETAILS
Account Name: Mr.Williams Smith.
Nationality : Côte d'ivoire
Ref Number:ITB / N°. CAD/897521/XI/00
Initial Deposit;Family Treasure
Next of kin: Miss Helen William,
Amount deposited : $5,000,000 dollars.

Now i want you to contact the Bank, send a mail to the (manager) Mr.Geoff Bello and introduce yourself to him that you are my foreign partner and ask him to tell you the possibilities of getting the deposited fund of late Mr.Williams Smith in their custody transferred to you in your country for investment purpose..

i am waiting to hear from you as soon as you contact the Bank and send email to them,

Please try all you can do to fasten up about this, i would like to be with you soon.
Update me once you write to the Bank. have a happy day and remember to send.

yours Helen

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:19 pm

here is my passport.

passeport_1.jpg

,,,, Passport was send as PDF, so I had to work on it

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:07 pm

hello my sweet heart.

how was your day i hope all is well with you? honey am very happy to read from you again.
darling every day I will be thinking about you. when my eyes are closed, when I sing and dance to a love song, when I'm checking my email, I will be thinking about you. when I go to sleep in the loneliness of my room and give in to wonderful dreams I will definitely be thinking about you.
I know someday we will meet and spend our lives with each other. I have waited for someone like you, and now that I have found you I will never let you go. I love you so much my honey with all my heart.
please i will like us to meet face to face, can you come to senegal? or do you want me to come to america and meet you? i have my british passport with me so i can travel to anywhere in the world without visa.
so what do you think about this??
am waiting to hear from you soon.
love always and forever.

thanks.

Helen.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:15 pm

:D :D :D :D

can you send me money to buy ticket so i can start coming?

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:33 pm

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

honey please can i send you my address informations to send me the money?

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:18 pm

hello honey how are you today and how was your weekend i hope you are fine? pls my love am very sorry for my late reply due to it was weekend a little bit busy here.

bellow is my address to send the money through western union or moneygram.

Name/ Helen Williams.
Country/ Senegal.
City/ Dakar.
Address/ Rue 2264 grand yoff dakar senegal

honey am waiting to read from you soon.

thanks.

Helen.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:58 pm

honey here is the attachment of my passport.
but honey why cant you go to the moneygram and send it since the WU did not allow you.
hope to read from you soon

PASSPORT_H.jpg

.... how funny, b/w Passport with coloured Pic ..... about the Rest of this crap we must not talk :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:33 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

please am still waiting to hear from you as i have sent you my passport

Aquila
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Yvonne Nelson

Postby Aquila » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:23 pm

Helen W
tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6046552044

Return to “Black Females”