It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:12 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Nadia Buari

African scammers posing as black women.
pacman4u309
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby pacman4u309 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:28 am

Stolen Pictures of Nadia Buari
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nadia_Buari" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Charitey Ama
Email chariteyama@yahoo.com
YM chariteyama

Return-Path: <chariteyama@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.218.239.12]
this IP, listed in RS database

Continent: Africa - Country: Ghana - City: Accra

Email Received

Good Evening... thank you for getting back to me.. i just came back from work and got your email .. i will love to chat with you on yahoo and share more pics with you and also get to know you very much.. my name is Grace am single woman with no kids.. am 35 years of age... i work in super market.. i live with my sweet mummy , younger sister and my Uncle.. am looking forward to meet the right person who can be closer and be honest, caring, loving, respectful and hard working... looking forward for you to add me on yahoo instant messenger at chariteyama

Sent: Friday, March 8, 2013 2:13 PM

Good Evening... thank you for getting back to me.. i just came back from work and got your email .. i will love to chat with you on yahoo and share more pics with you and also get to know you very much.. my name is Grace am single woman with no kids.. am 35 years of age... i work in super market.. i live with my sweet mummy , younger sister and my Uncle.. am looking forward to meet the right person who can be closer and be honest, caring, loving, respectful and hard working... looking forward for you to add me on yahoo instant messenger at chariteyama

email ID leads to tagged as :

Grace L

Last Active: 3 months ago
Profile Views: 61 times
Profile Skin: Default
Basic Info: 39, Female, Accra, Thailand
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:48 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: add tagged profile and white star

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Re: "Grace" - scammers with pictures of Nadia Buari

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed May 08, 2013 7:36 pm

Got this email using same addy.

IP in RS database = proxy server.

IP: 74.115.0.203
ISP: AnchorFree
Services: Confirmed proxy server,---------- :D
Type: Corporate

header =

Return-Path: <chariteyama@yahoo.com>
Received: from [74.115.0.203] by web122105.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 20 Feb 2013 15:22:07 PST

email sent =

Am really sorry for not getting back to you in time, i just came back from work and trying to get something to eat... it was a great mail you sent me and i will love to get to know you, am single woman with no kids, i live with my parent, i work in super market and looking for the right onw for me to spend the rest of my life with

Pics it sent are not on RS.

CB1975 :cool:

:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Nadia Buari

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:34 am

hellohow are you doing today my name Is Linda 30years old I would like to meet a mature person, sincere, loving, loves family. Someone who loves nature
So if you are intrest on me just add me at blackgirl978@yahoo.com or Give me your Email now

Linda

29 / Female / Straight
Offline. Last online Yesterday, at 9:12 pm

Joined June 12, 2013. Living in Aalanganjar, Jawa Timur, Indonesia.

About Me
I would like to meet a gentleman, responsible, respectful, with good values and principles, attentive and hardworking man.I would like to meet a gentleman, responsible, respectful, with good values and principles, attentive and hardworking man.I would like to meet a gentleman, responsible, respectful, with good values and principles, attentive and hardworking man.I would like to meet a gentleman, responsible, respectful, with good values and principles, attentive and hardworking man.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:37 am

=> Zorpia:

Linda
30, Female, United States
Last seen 7 hrs ago
yahoo:
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Foxy
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Scammers with pictures of Nadia Buari

Postby Foxy » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:08 am

janet2002

Interview
Do you drink? No
Do you smoke? No
Do you do drugs? No
How tall are you? 4'6" (137.16 cm.)
How much do you weigh? 106 lbs. (48 kg.)
What was your income last year? below $25,000
Do you like pets? No
Do you want kids? No
What color is your hair? Red
Do you wear glasses? No
Life is: Dull
Do you daydream a lot? No
Do you read a newspaper daily? No
What is the derivative of x2? Don't know
What is your ethnicity? Black
What other languages can you speak? Spanish
Do you have a car? No
Do you have a motorcycle? No
Ever been to Paris? No
Ever been to Miami? No
Have any piercings? No
Any tattoos? No
Do you use Facebook or Twitter? No
Do you normally start conversations with people or do you let them start conversations with you? I start the conversation
How many times did you go out per week last year on average? 1-2
How many relationships have you been in? 0-3
About many times did you exercise per week last year? 0-1
How many books did you read last year? 1-4
79%
match 27 / Female / Straight

Joined March 1, 2013.

About Me
Add me let chat.................janetlancy36@yahoo.comAdd me let chat.................janetlancy36@yahoo.comAdd me let chat.................janetlancy36@yahoo.comAdd me let chat.................janetlancy36@yahoo.comAdd me let chat.................janetlancy36@yahoo.comAdd me let chat.................janetlancy36@yahoo.comAdd me let chat.................janetlancy36@yahoo.comAdd me let chat.................janetlancy36@yahoo.comAdd me let chat.................janetlancy36@yahoo.comAdd me let chat.................janetlancy36@yahoo.comAdd me let chat.................janetlancy36@yahoo.comAdd me let chat.................janetlancy36@yahoo.comAdd me let chat.................janetlancy36@yahoo.comAdd me let chat.................janetlancy36@yahoo.comAdd me let chat.................janetlancy36@yahoo.comAdd me let chat.................janetlancy36@yahoo.comAdd me let chat.................janetlancy36@yahoo.comAdd me let chat.................janetlancy36@yahoo.comAdd me let chat.................janetlancy36@yahoo.comAdd me let chat.................janetlancy36@yahoo.comAdd me let chat.................janetlancy36@yahoo.comAdd me let chat.................janetlancy36@yahoo.comAdd me let chat.................janetlancy36@yahoo.com

confirio.com/3RIT

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:47 pm

febirivida

Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: murcia
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'4 - 5'7 (161-170cm)
Body built: Slim / Slender
Ethnicity: Black / African descent

Religion: Christian
Education: Bachelors Degree
Personal Description:

i,m febiri vida 21 years of age, i,m a Ghanaian citizin in spain also the only child of my parents

yeboahmavis50@yahoo.com

IP: 41.66.200.82
State/Region: Greater Accra
City: Accra

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Debbie Woosley - skype: debbie.woosley2015

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun May 03, 2015 2:22 pm

C
Debbie

33 / Frau / Heterosexuell
Ich bin Online Chatte mit mir

Beigetreten May 3, 2015. Lebt in Wichita Falls, Texas.

I'm simple and kind by nature. I'm really serious in handling relationship and in life as well. I'm motivated, inspired and love to exploring new things out. I'm honest, sweet, tender, respectful, understanding and loyal. I love to hang-out and stroll to the malls or any other places that we can go, with my family and friends. I really love spending quality time with them as well.

Hi good morning and how you doing today gentle? Well i would like to know you better. I think you are my crush after reading your profile. You kindly get back to me soon on my phone at 940-226-0714 or skype me at debbie.woosley2015 so we can open time get to know each other better also I have very recent pictures of me here and I don't mind share with you. Hope to read from you soon Debbie

::::::::::::::::::

Skype: Dennie Woosley, Annipolis, United States, DOB 5 June 1982, debbie.woosley2015

=> IP: 41.66.237.91
City: Accra

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: colrichardkemp@yahoo.co.uk

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:10 pm

same email and same Nigerian scammer as here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 49#p448149

Return-Path: <colrichardkemp@yahoo.co.uk>
Reply-To: ATTA MOHAMMED <bcodiiv@info.al>
Subject: HELLO FROM MYDAILYFLOG

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

=> B:
Nad Nadia, 44
Lagos, Nigeria

I'm here to date with guys, older than 39

I am who I am.
Personal info
Relationship status:I'm single
Sexuality:I'm straight
Living:By myself
Kids:Someday
Languages:English

ImageImageImage

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

selinajones00@gmail.com - diff. pics

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:48 am

same email and same Pakistan-proxy using scammer as here (white male fakey): http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 21#p475721

IP: 77.243.183.104
ISP: M247
Services: Network sharing device or proxy server
State/Region: Islamabad Capital Territory
City: Islamabad

proxy. This scammer is not really in Pakistan.

avatar in Hangouts: Selina Jones
Image=>Image

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Nena Mabri - nenaalbert32@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Thu May 12, 2016 2:00 pm

I suppose this is a BF and before she disappeares in 24FD ......

vera4love
- ID: 130146
- 31 y/o Female
- USA, new york
- English, French
- business
- Have no children

Hello
how are you today?
I come across your profile today and pick interest in you
My name is Miss Nena, I wish to be in good relationship with you.
Please if you feel interested write me through the contact for us to know each other more better
meanwhile i have something important to share with you.
I hope to read from you soon
( nenaalbert32@yahoo. com)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat May 14, 2016 4:43 pm

Hello
My dear i am happy for your mail to me for it gives me courage infect i must tall you i am well pleased so you can go ahead with that because to make a good relationship depend on the hand of the two partners:good relationship is love;caring;fear of God so that's ok by me as i have told you before; I am Miss Nena Mabri 28years old, i am undergraduate in general Nursing before unfortunate incident occurred along my way which brought setback in my educational career, but i am hoping to further my education in near future.I am also single and haven't gotten married, my natural color is fair in complexion and of average height, i am from Ivory Coast in West Africa and presently residing in Dakar Senegal.My dear i am happy for your mail to me .The name of my Late father was Dr. Albert Mabri,he was the managing director (Albert Industrial company LTD) in Abidjan the federal capital city of Ivory Coast my country. Stretch your hand to me to accept
mine. i believe this enchanting relation will certainly bring the pleasure in our life for unlimited time. I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies; and what you are doing presently.
So we can tall more about our selves; I attached here my picture for you, though I am not all that photogenic, i hope you wouldn't mind. I wait hearing from you soonest,
i stop here today till than bye from Nena.

I suppose we should think here in Direction Ghanaian Actress Nadia Buari
https:/ /www.instagram.com/iamnadiabuari/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue May 17, 2016 2:52 pm

Hello
Infect this mail is to let you know that i got you mail is a wonderful one indeed you may be the right man for a real woman , so go a hard and ask me what ever you want to know from me,and i will let you know about it and i want to let you know that i will like to see your pictures, you are blessed.

But for moment this is little about me i am a lady who looks beyond what may be the obvious.character is worth more than flashiness.i appreciates honesty and a great sense of humor,i love to laugh and and to enjoy the simple things in life.i would appreciate a man who has a good sense of whom he is and a sense of direction about where he want to be, i can appreciate a man who sees me as a friend,sister and a life partner i love playing hand ball and basket ball listing to christian musics and reading there books too ok this is all i can say for now till than you will know me for better i really love you thanks from Nena

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri May 20, 2016 4:00 pm

My Dearest,
I really appreciate your respond to my last email. How are you these time? How was your night? hope fine..Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal. In this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only on Fridays of the weeks.It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out here soon.I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev.Ben who is the pastor of the (Christ the King inter'l Churches) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am living in the women's hostel because the camp has two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is +221769227915 Or (00221769227915) if you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the women hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to go outside the camp nor even to claim the money deposited by my late father at bank in Europe which i am the next of kin.It is also where the life is paining me much.That is why you need to come to my aid this moment in order to assist to recover this money.I need to be a free human being because i have suffered a lot in this prison yard called refugee camp.I also want to go back to my studies as soon as the money is released because i only attended my second year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. Honey, i have my late father's deposit certificate and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later,because the money was deposited when he was alive at(NATIONAL WESTMINSTER BANK), one of
the leading financial institution in London,United Kingdom which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $5.5m (Five Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars).
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend Ben because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it within yourself and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people get to know about it.
I like honest and understanding people,truthful and vision, trustworthy and hardworking.My favorite language is English but our language is french but i speak English very fluently.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me.Awaiting to hear from you soonest.Yours in love Nane.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon May 30, 2016 9:11 pm

Hello my dear how are you today i hope you are doing good?so why i have not head from you after your last mail?i know that you don't know that i am very sick but getting better now infect i am happy for your demand from me about my id card really i have it with me but the rev computer has no scan but by the grace of God i come through it here is the id card go through it and get back to me as i will be waiting to hear back from you soon and i pray that God will use you to give me freedom and as you do you will be blessed too.

MISS_NENA_MABRI_REFUGEE_ID_CARD.jpg

Aquila
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Clara W - cheerfulclara@gmail.com

Postby Aquila » Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:24 pm

Clara W
tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6000216341

Last Active:3 months ago
Profile Views: 312 times
Tagline: sincere looking for sincere
Relationship Status: Single