It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:56 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Serena Ali from ATKE

African scammers posing as black women.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:11 am

Pictures stolen from adult model Serena (or Sereena) Ali from ATK Exotics

same email as http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 24#p357824" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

mikelarson660@gmail.com => facebook:

Was a male profile but now has this model. All friends are black males.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

terrione7@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:14 pm

terrione

Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: new york
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Religion: Christian
Education: A-level / High School

Personal Description:

I am ready to relocate to you. I am here only with serious intentions. I want a real meeting and not a virtual relationship. I am active, optimistic, sexy, seductive, attractive, sociable and interesting lady who is always smiling and who is always ready to discover the world. I can be spontaneous, adventurous and risky but all the time I remain honest, reliable and trustful. I am definitely a one-man-woman and I am looking for sincerity in a relationship. Cheating is taboo for me. I am not a teenager and I am looking for serious attitude and not for flirting. If I see and feel that you really love me, I will show you heaven number nine and make you stay there forever! I like laughing and having fun with my friends. I like creating something new and enjoying life. I am a goal-oriented woman knowing what she wants so I also like reaching new levels and developing my abilities! Even if you are not interested in me I hope you will find your real love here. I wish everyone here to find big and mutual love. LOVE will save world.

Leaseweb USA, Inc.
OrgId: LU
Address: 9480 Innovation Dr
City: Manassas
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20109

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Sandra Nash - sandranash23@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:34 pm

wonder.dating/en/users/Sandranash23
Sandranash23
33, Woman, Single
Texarkana, United States
Looks for: Man
25 - 39 years
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

My self-introduction
My name is Sandra , and i am 32 years old of age and i am new on here and i am single , no kids , never been married and i am here looking for a single man who is willing to meet a honest lady and also want to meet a honest single man and a kind man as well who i will really like to spend my life with and a man that does not cheat or lie to his woman ..and for a serious long term relationship that may lead us to marriage . Let me know if you are interested....And I was born and raise in Ghana but i have been to the states in the past 2yrs and things didn't work out good so i ended coming back to stay in Ghana but i am still looking to find the right man and if things work out for me to relocate to him i will be very happy for that..
Contact Me On ; ///Gmail : sandranash23@gmail.com

What I am doing with my life
I am an active and positive woman. I am very friendly and sociable. It is easy for me to make new friends. I am easy-going and kind-hearted. I value every single day of my life. I believe that tomorrow will be better than today. I never give up and I follow through. I am a caring and attentive woman. I am reliable and understanding. I am quite a creative woman. I dream to find my second half. I want to create a strong and happy family with my man.

Things I like about myself
I dream of a close family and a loving and caring man. I expect him to treat me the way I will treat him – with love, tenderness, intimacy, respect, trust, honesty and kindness. I am looking for someone who not only will be my lover and partner but who I can just live life and experience all the ups and downs with. Someone I can just grow old in happiness with.

My favourite outdoor activities are
My favorite movies are romantic movies, eating habits: just about anything. I don¦t have any kids, I don¦t smoke or drink alcohol. am always smiling and don’t easily get irritated, I don't even remember the last time I frowned.

My favourite indoor activities are
am that type of person who always try to make people laugh. I always make sure to share the little that I have with someone and also satisfied with whatever I have. am an all rounded person to cut it this is all i can say about me but if you feels there's more you want to know about me please you're more than welcome to ask any question u wished to know about me and am also alone and looking for someone to share my whole life with,not just someone but one who have all the good characters in life.

These topics are interesting for me
Relationships are built one day at a time; they take time, patience, honesty, passion and ability to compromise and grow! So with true love, is by sharing bad and good times together. True love is a covenant that we build on a strong foundation and that’s why we don’t develop it within a day. It takes sometime to mature and that’s when both sees that they are having the same strong feeling for each other. It is with true love as it is with ghosts; everyone talks about it, but few have seen it. I promise to make my one and only the most happiest man on earth if only he’s willing to accept me as part of him. I’ll be there whenever he needs me and promise never to do anything to hurt his feeling. I’ll love him just the way he is, being blind, disable, deaf or dumb or whatever category that he falls in. I really mean my words and I’m serious too.I’m ever ready to sail to the end of the sea with him and ever prepared to do anything to have him forever. I promised to be the woman of his dreams cuss I’m not going,to let him down, since the adage goes ;A woman without a man is like a river or a stream without a source and as relationship are build on trust and with mutual respect I assure him my whole heart. I don¦t know and can¦t tell if that special person is you but I believe it’s you Bcus your advert alone speaks of it all so why don’t we give ourselves a chance and find out what happens. I know at this point, we have something in common so let us be serious to each other and see what the future will be for us and pls write back and stay blessed.

I might look for you if
am looking for a man who wants a friend and which will lead us into a long term relationship and if possible marriage.i want a man who has a great sense of humor and also who is not on here for games nor naughty talks.a man who has a great sense of humor and knows how to treat a woman the way a woman must be treated because women are very special,that doesn't mean that men are not special.a man who does not cheat,lie ,decieve, who
is not jealous and doesn't like much jokes. because there is time for everything and time waits for no one, that is the kind of man am looking for... can you tell me what you are also looking for in a woman?

dogman0512
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Serena Ali from ATKE

Postby dogman0512 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:49 pm

Tracy Compoare <tracydlove55@gmail.com>
2:00 AM (16 hours ago)

to me
Good morning hun

Really sorry i couldn't get back to you earlier enough, actually got tired when I got home and went straight to bed.

From POM

Forwarded and Read on Sunday, June 25, 2017 3:00:19 AM
DateSunday, June 25, 2017 3:00:19 AMRecipienttracydlove55@gmail.comDuration1 Minutes, 30 SecondsIP41.189.160.228Languageen-usMobile Browser Mobile Safari, Apple Inc.Operating System iPhone OS, Apple Inc.LocationGH, 01, Accra, "Scancom Ltd.", "Scancom Ltd." MapReferred fromNot AvailableHope you understand and forgive me for keeping you waiting.

Not posting the header and only the stolen picture or previewing I told FBB about a problem

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Tracy Compoare - tracydlove55@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:20 am

plus.google.com/u/0/103930215836093557079
Tracy Compoare

facebook.com/tracy.compaore.35
Tracy Compaore
Works at Self-Employed
Self-Employed
Lives in Accra, Ghana

Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

dogman0512
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Max Moore maxmore688@gmail.com (205) 259-6879

Postby dogman0512 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:43 pm

Max Moore maxmore688@gmail.com (205) 259-6879 Asked for200.00 USD

"Friends" address
Name- tamala crawford
city- spanish fort
state- alabama
zicde 36527
Country-USA

sorry I fell asleep in my chair but you are invited and i need some sleep and we can exchange pics
Max Moore

omg NOW YOU ARE IMPRINTED IN MY TIRED BRAIN

Max Moore
Were are you from and what are you looking for
FLORIDA AND iM LOOKING FOR THE WOMAN WHO WILL BE THE LAST THING BEFORE SLEEP ANS THE FIRST THING I SEE WHEN I AWAKE FOR THE REST OF MY DAYS
Max Moore
Good
I am looking for serious man to share my life with and i live in Alabama
Do you believe in online dating and what do you like in a women
We are neighbors if its Mussel Shoals I'll marry you tomorrow unless your a Tide lol
Max Moore
Oh...really
I am a student and i cannot afford flight fee
I will love to meet you for real and start a new life
I need some sleep in case I didn't tell you I'm Pat can we talk tomorrow?
Max Moore
Ok
We can
Gnight sweet dreams
Max Moore
Sweet dream
Hope to hear from you tomorrow
you will and thats a promise
Max Moore
ok
Max • Wed, 11:24 PM
Morning Max start my short morning routine as usual I forgot to turn down the as so while I get ready to start my day I find my self unclothed and freezing
Thu, 6:04 AM
Max Moore
Hello dear
Are you there
Max • Thu, 11:19 AM
sorry at gym and lunch
Max Moore
Ok dear
How was your day and nice to hear from you
Max • Thu, 12:51 PM
I am behind in getting some paperwork done I'm not ignoring you
Max Moore
ok dear
If you don't mind I'll popo in and out
Max Moore
ok
text me when you are doone
Max • Thu, 1:15 PM
ok Max I'm caaught up
Thu, 2:23 PM
Max Moore
ok
Max • Thu, 10:34 PM
I fell asleep sorry long strange day
Max Moore
ok dear
can we chat now
for a little bit I woke up to use the washroom but I'm a computer junkie
Max Moore
ok dear
what do you think about me
Well your a beautiful woman and a student other than that I really don't know you since I'm not shallow lets fix that Just tell me you don't "roll Tide" Im a Gator from a family of Gators lol
Max Moore
Good
Do you live alone
I was chastised by a dear friend that Bama isn't the only University in Alabama. Yes I do I have a 1 bedroom apartment because I'm to lazy to buy a house again 4 was enough
Max Moore
You have 4 houses
Had four Houses traded up once in New york and twice in Florida after my divorce I gave my house up for my kids
Max Moore
why did you divorce
We grew apart and she expected a fancy house two new cars every 2 years and private school for my 3 girls in a 40 hour work week but life don't work that way except on the Hallmark channel she's married to a guy who makes 13.00 an hour so he works 40 hours a week and she works 2 jobs I think they call it Karma?
Don't worry I am not one of those little boys that crys over past relationships
Max Moore
Too bad of her
Glad we meet and i will like to meet you for real
Well Alabama is not to far from Florida (I remember your a student) so if the time is right we will I haven't been to Alabama in years and I'm a music fanatic so I need to visit Mussel Shoals anyway. Not that a beautiful woman isn't a real good reason
I type like garbage so get used to it
Max Moore
oh..ok dear
Tell me more about your life style
I'm a bum mostly I worked for the Government did my 20 owned a Computer Software engineering firm sold out to my partner but I still handle a few special clients. So i get to hike, camp, dive (I'm a certified Rescue Diver) love sharing a bottle of Merlot with some intelligent conversation, go to the gym 4 days a week take yoga twice a week and watch alot of movie and listen to music
Max Moore
good
DEAR I NEED TO SLEEP NOW
yes a beautiful woman always needs her rest gnight sweet dreams
Fri, 12:34 AM
I have some civic responsibility and appointments get back with u L8r
Fri, 8:07 AM
Max Moore
Good morning dear
Max • Fri, 10:05 AM
Good evening crazy day since its a holiday weekend everyone wants to get paid. I better go take care of my cable and internet I forgot them
Fri, 6:37 PM
Max Moore
Hello
Hope to hear from you
Max • 8:51 AM
Well you are but I might venture out on this beautiful sunny Floida morning ans see wonder woman by y self yuck.
Warning I cant type
Max Moore
Oh....good to hear dear
Miss talking to you
ttyl
Max Moore
ok
Max • 10:50 AM
I'll be here for about 35 minutes then back after an hour for the night
3:28 PM
Max Moore
Hello dear
Hi sweeyie hw are you
Max Moore
Not fine dear
And you
what is wrong talk to me
Max Moore
I need 200USD
Am not happy all day
And may I be personal and ask why
Max Moore
why
because yu tld me you have a problem maybe I can make some suggestions
Max Moore
what
how can I make a suggestion if I don't know what is causing the problem
Max Moore
Can you help me out with the money
I dont mind any amount
Are you asking me for 200.00?
Max Moore
Yes
Well all i can say is maybe i have to see what my accounts are like after yesterday
Max Moore
Ok...do you care to help me
Would I have said I will see what I can do if I didn't care to help you?
Max Moore
Thanks
God we bless you
Tell me where to send it you know you will need Id I need your whole name and the address on your ID your email address and a phone number so they can contact you when the funds are avai'lable
Max Moore
You we have to send it through Walmart to Walmart and you we send to address of my friend here
we don't have a Walmart here
Max Moore
Money gram
still need the information
Max Moore
Ok i will send it now
Thanks so much and may god bless you more
ok I'll need some time to work on it as Imight haveto move some money around so send me the info and I'll get to work on it now
Max Moore

Name- tamala crawford
city- spanish fort
state- alabama
zicde 36527
Country-USA
ok email and phone
Max Moore
Dont need that
All what they need is that
Just send me the Moneygramm receipt
I was engaged to Some inwest Africa when I sent her money they always asked for an email and phone
I do it online they are such a pain in the butt on my second to last trip I went to the bank with her to open an account
Max Moore
Here is the number (205) 259-6879
ok I'll get to work on it right now
Max Moore
1 new message

Max Moore
ok

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:05 pm

yogafriendsdate/Maviselorm
Woman, 48
looking for Man 32-60
ALLEN PARK, MICHIGAN, UNITED STATES
Ethnicity:Black/African Descent
Education:High School
Job:Education
Image <= Hi +17744063226
ABOUT
Hello good morning how are you doing today i hope you are doing well by the way My Name is Janet 35 years old woman and I’m looking for a very serious man who will commit herself to me and I promise to love her so much
and take good care of her as much as she will take good care of me too...

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Serena Ali from ATKE

Postby Myra » Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:02 pm

phone number 774-406-3226
East Taunton, MA 02718
Sprint

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Janet - 774-406-3226

Postby jaga » Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:30 pm

fd/ Janetsweet, 49
Woman looking for Man 35-70
AHWAHNEE , CALIFORNIA , UNITED STATES
Ethnicity:Native American
Education:Masters Degree
Image <= text me on 7744063226
ABOUT
am looking for serious man who can always be honest with me

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Janet - elormlove94@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:15 pm

fd/ Maviselorm
49, Woman looking for Man 35-19
ALBUQUERQUE , NEW MEXICO , UNITED STATES
Ethnicity:Black/African Descent
Education:Bachelors Degree
Image <= add me on Elormlove94@gmail.com
ImageImage
ABOUT
Good Morning handsome man how are you doing today hope you are doing well by the way my name is Janet looking for serios man to havbe fun with

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

roxiefaith50@gmail.com, 845-747-5049

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:38 pm

Julietanabel Yesterday, 04:18
How are you doing today my name is Juliet and you and what are you looking on here and you can send me your pics on hangout now and it will be nice to no more about each other on now text me 8 4 5 7 4 7 5 0 4 9

Julietanabel
Email roxiefaith50@gmail.com
Gender Female
Looking for Male
Age 57 y.o.
Country United States
City Oklahoma
Here for Serious Relationship
Marital status Single
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I don't have children
Ethnicity Mixed
Religion Christian
Body Type Slim
Education Some college
Occupation KAKAKKA
Description
Personal Description How are you doing today my name is Juliet and you and what are you looking on here and you can send me your pics on hangout now and it will be nice to no more about each other on now text me 8 4 5 7 4 7 5 0 4 9

ISP Hivelocity Ventures Corp
Organization NOC4Hosts Inc
bad IP proxy
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: roxiefaith50@gmail.com, 845-747-5049

Postby Myra » Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:46 am

phone number 845-747-5049
Liberty, NY 12754
Bandwidth.com

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Lorreta, lorretadonkoh944@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:53 am

Lorreta
35 yo
from LA, CA
Height: 5 ft. 5 in.
Body: Average
Ethnicity: Black
Education: Some College
Job: Education

hello am Lorreta new here looking for serious soulmate you can text me on my phone five,one,zero,three,two,eight,seven,one,one,five or my hangout [b lorretadonkoh944[/b] at gm cm

phone number 510-328-7115
Oakland, CA
Onvoy

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Ms. Theresa Lewis - mstheresalewis@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:25 am

theresababe Yesterday, 02:00
good morning and how are you today; I am Theresa from Ivory Coast 22 years single i am new to the site i will like you to add me with my gmail hangout so we can chat there, mstheresalewis@gmail.com or you can give me yours gmail to add you.

theresababe
Email mstheresalewis@gmail.com
Gender Female
Looking for Male
Age 19 y.o.
Country Cote D Ivoire
City Abidjan
Here for Friendship, Romance, Marriage
Marital status Single
Children I don't have children
Ethnicity Black
Religion Christian
Body Type Slim
Education Some college
Occupation student
Description
Personal Description i am theresa easy going caring lovely and understanding from a christian family

IP Address Geolocation

154.68.5.163 or wimax-154.68.5.163.aviso.ci is an IPv4 address owned by Orange Cote D'ivoire and located in Bingerville, Ivory Coast

avatar hangouts shows a different girl:

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

swendy3030@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:33 pm

sexyboos Yesterday, 19:28
Hello Handsome...
How are you doing today?

am here looking for serious relationship text me here swendy3030@gmail.com

sexyboos
Email lydiabrown4030@gmail.com
Gender Female
Looking for Male
Age 38 y.o.
Country United States
City omaha
Here for Serious Relationship
Marital status Single
Children I want children
Ethnicity Hispanic
Religion Christian
Body Type Average
Education High School
Occupation hair stylist
Description
Personal Description I am a passionate and energetic lady. I love the words "LIFE IS AN ATTITUDE." I come on this 'site' with my total focus, to find my true love, the one who sees everyday as a new 'adventure', spontaneous as I, romantic who knows what "Love" is, a man who 'has my back as I have his back" everyday. Doesn't mean we agree on everything but we have the love, respect and admiration for each other to 'listen and discuss" compromise when necessary and both be stronger and relationship grows each day. That's what I'm looking for. If that's what you're looking for, I will love to hear from you. I am looking forward to that wonderful man to totally win my heart, is that you? invite me on now hangout...swendy3030@gmail.com
Newsfeed

sexyboos
sexyboos granted oliversilve a gift!
I am a passionate and energetic lady. I love the words "LIFE IS AN ATTITUDE." I come on this 'site' with my total focus, to find my true love, the one who sees everyday as a new 'adventure', spontaneous as I, romantic who knows what "Love" is, a man who 'has my back as I have his back" everyday. Doesn't mean we agree on everything but we have the love, respect and admiration for each other to 'listen and discuss" compromise when necessary and both be stronger and relationship grows each day. That's what I'm looking for. If that's what you're looking for, I will love to hear from you. I am looking forward to that wonderful man to totally win my heart, is that you? invite me on now hangout...swendy3030@gmail.com

IP Address Geolocation
143.244.48.150 or unn-143-244-48-150.datapacket.com is an IPv4 address owned by DataCamp Limited

Return to “Black Females”