It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:34 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Favor Cole, favourcole2@hotmail.com

African scammers posing as black women.
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:22 pm

Pictures stolen from a Nigerian girl known as by "Adasexy"
igbox.co/adasexy/

Subject: Hello Dear, this massage respects Yours

Hello my dear,
I am writing this letter to you with tears and sorrow from my heart. With due respect, trust and humanity, to
be honest, I really would like to have a good relationship with you, and I have a special reason why I decided
to contact you, it is because of the urgency of my situation, My name is Miss Favorite Cole, 24yrs old female and kept from the Ivory Coast in Africa Zachodniej.Śmierć my late father in February 2011.that lead me to the refugee camp here Senegal.

My late father Dr. Edson Cole was treasurer of the MDC for Ward 9 North Coast, my parents were killed, because it is not in support of the regime of former Ivorian President Laurent Gbagbo, after returning from school saw our house and my parents were killed.

After the funeral of his father, stepmother and uncle conspired and sold the property to an Italian father Expertrate that shared the money among themselves and live nothing for me. One faithful morning, I opened my father's briefcase and found out the documents which have been deposited huge amount of money in the bank with my name as the next of kin.The $ 7.3 million is ($ 7.3 million), and I confirmed it with the bank.

I contacted the bank to apply for funding, but the bank refused to release the fund to me, a bank manager told me that my late father left an instruction to the bank, that in the event of his death, I have completed 28 years before the fund will be released to me or introduce GUARDIAN which they are received money in my name, as specified in the contract with the bank.

Dear I humbly seek for help in the following ways:
(1) In order to ensure the bank account where the money will be transferred to the country.
(2) To serve as a guardian of this fund since I am a girl 24 years for the system to me to come to your country to further my education after the money has been transferred to your account. Moreover, I am willing to offer 35% of the total sum as compensation for your effort / input after the successful transfer of this fund to your bank account and also mapped out 5% for expenditure on. In addition, identify options to assist me so that I can give you the contact of the bank where the fund is deposited as I believe that the transaction will be concluded within four (4) days express an interest to help me. included here is a picture to show his innocence.

The only person who knows that he is Rev.Pastor Dennis Mark, who is a pastor (United Church of Christ) here in the camp was very nice to me since I arrived here, but I do not live with him, and I live in a shelter for women because the camp have two hostels for men, one other for women.
You can call me Father Pastors Tel number (+ 221-774 893 411), if you call, tell him you want to talk to me,
he would send me to come and pick up the conversation in his office.

Waiting for urgent and positive response, I would appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction respect information, such as

1.Your name of the country .............
2.Your phone and fax ...............
3.Your work place and position in the office ..........
4.Your passport number .......

Please do not take it for himself now. As soon as I received your details and I will give you
contact information of the bank, in which the deposited money in order to contact them.

Thanks and God bless!
Sincerely,
Favorite Cole.

Image Image

angelreturn.com/
GRACE DOKIE
Male / Single
25 - Arad / Romania
Current Location Auckland/ New Zealand
Create Date 24/11/2014
Last Login 31/01/2015

About Me: OK AMSTERDAM
Looking For: AM LOOKING FOR MAN
Ethnicity Black
Appearance Very Attractive
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Student
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Books I LIAK SCHOOL
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Aries

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Aminata Isaaq Deerow - aminataisaaqdeerow@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:05 pm

soniadeerow
- 27 y/o woman
- from New York, New York, USA
- English
- seeking a man from 21 to 31 y/o

Personal details of soniadeerow

Name soniadeerow
Sex woman
Children 0
Want children No
Date of birth 1990 February 18
Height 5'0" - 5'3" (151-160cm)
Body type Average
Ethnicity African
Religion Christian
Marital status Single
Education High School graduate
Occupation Student
Income I prefer not to say
Smoker No
Drinker No

soniadeerow are looking for

I look for a man
Looking for an age range 21-31
Looking for a height I prefer not to say
Looking for a body type I prefer not to say
Relationship

My name is aminata i saw your profile today contact me through this email so that i will send me my pictures and tell you more about me(aminataisaaqdeerow@gmail.com)

Date: 2017-06-12 11:48:48

........... Mail is out!!!!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Favor Cole, favourcole2@hotmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:51 am

lonelysoul.net
ADORATION
Libya
Height (cm) 147 (4' 10'')
Weight (kg) 35 (77 lbs)
Build Slim

ABOUT ME
I guess the best way to describe myself is that I'm a nice woman who is considerate and respectful of other people's feelings. I am compassionate, a great listener, and not afraid to show my emotions I believe not only in what a man looks like but her heart plays the most important role to me cause i want a real and a serious relationship with the right one.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Janifa Zamba - janifazamba@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:03 am

plus.google.com/100921441473843283194
Janifa Zamba

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003502845019
Zamba Janifa

SKYPE ID: prince.jonathan231
dakar, Senegal

For stolen picture of male see here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=109843

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:33 pm

My Dearest One,
Is my pleasure to know you,I have being seeking a way to express my inner mind,but i thank God who by His infinite mercy has given you to me,please i need you to accept my apologies if i have long you in anyway,I am Ms.Aminata Isaaq Deerow ,25 years old girl from Somalia, the daughter of late Mr Abdallah Isaaq Deerow who was one time a Minister of Constitutional Affairs of the transitional government of Somalia under the leadership of President Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed.On July 28, 2006, he was killed outside a mosque in Baidoa.My late father, minister of constitutional affairs, was killed after Friday prayers at the mosque by unknown gun men.

I am constrained to contact you due to what i am facing all this while and the sudden death of my mother,The government in power has vowed to wipe my family,this has turned my life around for pains and sufferings. I ran out of my country because of this incident and to avoid untimely death,as it is right now i don't have anywhere to go or who to call my relatives. I decided to run to the refugee camp where I'm presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your country or any-where you might recommend.

My late father of blessed memory deposited the sum of Four Million,Six Hundred thousand U.S Dollars (US$4,600,000.00) In the bank with my name as the "next of kin". However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me receive the fund in your country for further investments on my behalf. As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies when I will come over to your country as I was in my 1st year in the university when the crisis started. It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance will be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.YOU CAN VISIT THE WEB SITE OF THE STORY http:/ /news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/5224108.stm

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest,I will put things into action immediately and will educate you more on the way you will assist me receive the money.In the light of the above,I shall appreciate an urgent response indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely with me,with a little introduction of yourself.I am staying at the female hostel here in the refugee camp. Please, keep this transaction to your self only.Do not disclose it to any one till the fund (money) gets to you in your country which I will also come over once the fund (money) gets to you.I promise you sincerity and honesty over this our transaction and relationship and will always love you forever.You can reach me through this number (00221-762-876-347) It is a Reverend pastor phone number, by name Reverend Jonathan Godwill,please i will like you to call, When ever you call,try to tell him that you want to speak with me,i am
staying in the female hostel.I have already inform him, that some one will call me through his phone. He will send for me from the women hostel to come and speak with you.So please do not fail to call me,because I need to hear your voice too.. I expect your honest and earliest reply.

I have prepared the letter which i will have to send to the bank, As soon as i received your
Your Full Name -------------------
Your Address ---------------------
Your telephone ------------/fax number ---------
Occupation ------------------------------
--
Age----------------------
Your Nationality -----------------

I will send the letter to the bank,Beside this i will send to you the contact information's which will allow you to communicate with my bank who will advice you on how best this transfer can be made into your account.

I patiently believe the grace of God which has brought you, will guide and protect you for me as you are my only hope for life restoration.Please email me back soon as you receive this email.

Yours Beloved One
Aminata with kiss

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:13 pm

Thanks for your consideration to help me out of this matter,i want you to know that all i have said are word of sincerity,i was refused from accessing this account because of my refugee situation,hence this i contacted my bank who advice me to look for a foreign partner who will help me out in claiming the fund.my dear i dont have a passport,

I choose you because of the feeling i have in me,it is nothing but a strange feeling that makes me pray and fasted over it before coming into conclusion to open up for you,for me i am confident and believe you are the right man to help me out of this matter.

I wrote about this transfer because i have no option that to open up for you about this transfer of my late father.My love i am confident about you and know you will help me alot in this matter..

Once again,i want you to help me act as the next trustee to money of my late father,as the next trustee you will claim the money for me.To claim the money you will contact my bank and ask for advice on how best the transfer will be done.

Please try and provide me with your full complete Name and Address,i need it to send to my bank.then after i will send you their contact information.

I hope to hear from you.

Yours Lovely Aminata

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:12 pm

..... next attempt

Hello my dear! My name is aminata. I am a female. I am nice and loving and very good looking. I am looking for a nice person for a serious friendship.I saw your profile today and liked it. I will like to open up a friendship with you.please contact me through my email (aminataisaaqdeerow@gmail.com) so that i will send my photograph to you and more about me. Hoping to hear from you. (aminataisaaqdeerow@gmail.com) Miss aminata''
Date: 2017-07-06 10:43:53

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Traci - noetraci@gmail.com, chiboyamah@outlook.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:41 pm

hi
nice to meet you here, my name is traci, use my email address and contact me please, this is my email contact noetraci@gmail.com

tracc
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Friendship
State, City: texas
Marital status: Single
Children: I want children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'4 - 5'7 (161-170cm)
Body built: Fit
Ethnicity: Black / African descent

Religion: Christian
Education: Still studying
Personal Description:

i am tracc, i am here to share with friend and to meet people from outside world. i hope to get the fun i need here
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Traci - noetraci@gmail.com, chiboyamah@outlook.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:19 pm

chiboy amah
Live:chiboyamah

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Traci - noetraci@gmail.com, chiboyamah@outlook.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:57 am

Hi dearest,
How are you? I hope you are fine in your city.my name is Traci and i am a student of pharmacist. I am 17 years now and i come from Yamoussoukro in Republic of Cote d'Ivoire. I contacted you because I need your support, and i felt you will have a good heart in helping me actualizing my dream. My parent names are Laurent Noe & Julie Noe. My parents specialized in import of Japanese used auto parts by container into Cote d'Ivoire my country, they were shot dead by paid hired assassins few months ago. which has effected me in my education. I am battling over emotional crisis and I am facing a serious setback in the university were i am schooling in Dakar Senegal, I find it difficult here to eat let alone paying my departmental fees. I lack concentration and I feel lost each minute, I can not find myself happy into these bad circumstances. I can not visit my paternal village in Cote d'Ivoire because my father and my mother was the last people alive in my family generally. I feel depressed and i have no other place to go from here that is why i contacted you to seek for your support. I often had science courses for follow students here in university, that I usually do to refresh my memory in the areas of my study. The students do not pay me for the class, but a few times they give me money for my meals, which helps my small needs.
The main reason I'm contacting you is because I would like you to assist me to transfer into your account 460,000.00 pounds, this was deposit which my father made into one of the leading banks in United kingdom years ago. I've notified the very bank about my parent sudden death and requested for transfer of ownership to my name but the bank has told me to get a representative, someone matured in age who will stand for me and make the claim on my behalf. I want to appoint you to represent me in the bank and help me transfer the money to your private account, after the transfer you send me some money from it to come and meet you. Maybe when i come to you i re-apply into for my education.

I have the relevant documents of my father with me, I need just your support as bank instructed me.
I would like to speak with you on telephone, but I recently lost my phone and I do not have enough money at hand to replace it. therefore, I would like you to contact me through reverend father frank James, the pastor of Evangelization Ministry here in university. His mobile number is +221777285942.when you call, tell him you want to speak to me, he will send one of the security guards to call me in the school hostel. I'll be glad to hear that you called and also send me your phone number here.
If you will help me let me know so that i can provide you the contact information of the bank were my father deposited the money in united kingdom.
I look forward to hearing from your voice soon
Yours,
Traci
ImageImageImage
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

balleabdel1@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:39 pm

balle11
Sexuality: Homosexual
Looking for: Friendship
State, City: lome
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'0 - 5'3 (151-160cm)
Body built: Slim / Slender
Ethnicity: Black / African descent

Religion: Christian
Education: Still studying
Personal Description:
I AM A COOL AND A NICE WOMAN LOOKING FOR COOL PEOPLE FOR FRIENDSHIP AND MARRIAGE

IP: 197.148.104.71 Lomé, Togo
Hello Dear
Hello Dear, my names Is balle abdel, After seeing your email profile
ID online today, I felt something special to be your friend. Please
writer me back so I can present to you myself well,

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Favor Cole, favourcole2@hotmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:37 am

Clone:

rebecaatifa
@rebeca
Birthday 1993-03-05
Country United States
City alabama

About me
i am a responsible girl,kind,God fearing looking for a mani am a responsible girl,kind,God fearing looking for a mana

Aquila
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Grace D - gracedokiebby@gmail.com

Postby Aquila » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:01 pm

Grace D
tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6070045266

Last Active: Online now!

I am called Grace I saw your profile today and found you worthy to be mine as some one
whom i can lay on his arms as long as love is concern, caring and teassing you all the night long,
i will send you some pictures of mine please write direct to my mail box because i dont have
much time here you can write to me direct in my mail id which is this mail address.
(gracedokiebby@gmail.com)

Aquila
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Grace D - gracedokiebby@gmail.com

Postby Aquila » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:32 am

Grace D
tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6077380615

Last Active: 7 hours ago

- - - - - - - - gracedokiebby@gmail.com

minerva

Bookmark and Share

janifazamba@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Sat Aug 22, 2020 1:55 pm

janifazamba@yahoo.com

FF
Username: janifa85
Speaks: English
Learning: Arabic
Relationship status: Single
City: Texas

Hi how you doing? I Am just learning more about this site and i came across your profile, It sound interesting and i like it and i would love to be your friends and learn more about you,SO you can email me on .....janifazamba@yahoo.com

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Return to “Black Females”