It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:02 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Rita Mabou - ritamabu11@hotmail.com

African scammers posing as black women.
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

joviita gomezz - jovitagomez040@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:38 pm

community.justlanded.ch/ru/profile/joviita-gomezz-1
joviita gomezz

Interest:
Animals/Pets, Art, Coffee, tea and conversation,
Cooking, Baseball, Basketball, Biking
jovitagomez040@hotmail.com

About:
I am miss jovita,a very decent and God fearing,honesty,cheerful,intelligent and truthful.
i love honest people.please contact me via emaail at my contact address for more about me

joviita gomezz - jovitagomez040@hotmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jovita - jovitagomez141@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:43 pm

fluentfuture.com/student/jovita99
jovita99
Username: jovita99
Relationship status: Single
City: new york

am a good girl looking for a good one

please contact me jovitagomez141@gmail.com

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jovita Gomez - jovitagomez040@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:03 am

friendfinderdating.net/profile/5396171
Jovita123
Female , 29 , seeking Male
hong, hong

My name is Miss Jovita Gomez. I saw your profile here and it pleased me to share some Important discussions
with you. Please reply back to me via email so that i will tell you something very important issue.
( jovitagomez040@hotmail.com )
#
dating.inbox.lv/profile/view/GyO2wAe5BNXM/
jovitago***@inbox.lv
Name joviita
Age 25
Gender Female
Marital Status Single
Looking for man
Location Latvia / Riga
Occupation student
Hobbies reading
same pic

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Rita Mabou - ritamabu11@hotmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:23 pm

eventbrite.com/e/love-tickets-26307224617?aff=es2
Love
Jovita Gomez
Rue 221 grand dakar Rue 221 grand dakar, Dakar, Dakar, Senegal

eskimi.com/jovi212
jovi212,
Dakar

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

jovitgomez85@hotmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:52 pm

FROM JOVITA, GOD BLESS YOU

How are you doing presently, I hope this my mail will reach you in good condition of health, I will really like to have a good relationship with you and I have a special reason why I decided to contact you because of my situation here. My name is Miss Jovita Gomez. Am 23 years old girl from zimbabwe, the only daughter of Late Mr Gomez Sango. my late father Mr gomez Sango was an importer and exporter. my late father was killed by high killers, my late father business partner sent group of high killers to my parents, the high killers killed my father, killed my mother,and my only two brothers, am the only survivor in my family because i was not at home when the high killers came, i was in the school Hostel that is what save me.

i run away from zimbabwe my country because my father business partner want to kill me too, i run away because those killers still want to kill me by all means i decided to move out from zimbabwe for the sake of my life, Meanwhile,I wanted to escape to Europe but is very difficult to me because i do not have money at hand for traveling document. i manage to toke my Father's Files which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp in senegal where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar senegal, I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your country.

please please please i really really need your honesty and trustworthiness,My father deposited the sum of US$ 5.700.000 ( Five Million Seven Hundred Thousand U.S.A. Dollars) in Finance Firm with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward to you the necessary information of the deposit on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund in your country. i want the bank to transfer the money to you in your country and i will join you in your country, i want you to help me in this transaction and i want you to help me to invest the money for me in your country immediately the bank transfer the money to you in your country, and I will like to complete my studies in your country because I was in my school before i decided to escaped to senegal to safe my life. According to the financial governing laws of this country senegal, people under refugees are not allowed to participate into monetary transaction or operate personal bank account with large sums international or locally.

It is from my heart to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance will be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

I am staying at the female refugee camp here in dakar senegal. Am waiting your urgent and positive response. Please keep this thing only to your self please I beg you do not tell anybody this thing till I come over to your country after the transfer. I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification then send in your questions. i will try to send you my pictures in my next mail. Thanks as i hope to receive from you soon.

Yours Sincerely
Miss.Jovita Gomez.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jovita Gomez - jovitagomez140@hotmail.com & jovitagomez141@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:19 am

plentyfishdating.com/profile/5047647
jovita24
Female, 24, seeking Female
new york, AL
Ethnicity: African American

About Me:
am a good girl looking for a good man in my life for a good love

Hi, my name is Miss jovita gomez, i saw your profile which looks nice to me and i am interested to have
good relationship with you. I will tell you more about me and send my pictures to you as soon as you reply
to my email. jovitagomez140@hotmail.com I will be waiting for your mail soon. Yours Sincerely jovita
#
please contact me ( jovitagomez141@hotmail.com )

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jovita Gomez - jovitagomez300@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:09 pm

turntoislam.com/jovita4ever/
jovita4ever
Jovita

Hello dear, how are you today i hope that every things is ok with you as is my pleasure to contact you after viewing your profile today really interest me in having communication with you if you will have the desire
with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happened in future.here is my Address
( jovitagomez300@hotmail.com) i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day.
yours new friend.
Jovita.
here is my Address (jovitagomez300@hotmail.com)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jovita - Jovitagomez300@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:16 pm

findloveasia.com/profile/jovita4u
jovita4u (Inactive)

My name is jovita I went through your profile today and it is very interesting for me, then you can contact
me back through this email address ( Jovitagomez300@hotmail.com ) so i can give you my picture from there
and tell you more about myself. jovita. Here is my email address, Jovitagomez300@hotmail.com

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:26 pm

FROM JOVITA GOMEZ, AM IN CANADA NOW‏
jovita gomez <jovitgomez85@hotmail.com>

My name is Jovita Gomez, I could not contact you earlier before now due to my tight schedules. I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting my fund/money under the cooperation of a new partner Mr. james Corlins from Canada, Presently I'm in Toronto Canada with my partner for some projects with the money.

Meanwhile, i am not ungrateful lady, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in that process despite that it failed us at that time due to no trust. from the bottom of my heart i decided to compensate you for your pass effort you made to help me in that transaction that time. i just compensate you for your past efforts to help me in getting my fund. before i joined my new partner in canada I dropped a cheque of $ 150,000 us dollars for you, (hundred and fifty thousand us dollars) i gave the cheque to reverend father David mike to give you because i will not be able to give you the cheque from canada my new partner is too jealous. my new partner love me so much and he is jealous.
i decided to keep your money with this reverend father david mike because he is a man to be trusted and a man of God. contact this reverend father now and ask him to send you the bank cheque of ( $150,000 ) i kept for you. Arrange with him how he will send you the cheque sum of ( $150,000 ). ask the reverend father how the cheque will reach you safely in your country with out any delay. i wrote the cheque with your name. only you will cash the cheque from the bank because the cheque is with your full name.

So feel free to get in touch with The reverend father David mike and discuss with him how the amount will reach you. please please don't expect my mail again because my new partner is too jealous. my partner has my mail password, as i wrote this mail now i will delete it so that he will not see this mail. i will get back to you in one month time to know if you have got the cheque.so that we can share the joy after all the suffering at that time. my new partner have got married with me is now my husband. I am very busy here because of the projects which I and my husband are having at hand. so feel free to get in touch with reverend father David mike and he will send the cheque to you in your country without any delay and you will cash the cheque in your country. Contact him through his email address here ( revfatherdavidmike@hotmail.com )

yours faithful
jovita.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jovita Gomez - jovitagomez141@hotmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:41 am

.craigsdating.com/profile/5391320
jovita24
Female , 23 , seeking Male
Beijing, 上海

Hello,I am jovita please contact me jovitagomez141 @ h o t m a i l. c o m

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jovita Gomez - jovitagomez120@hotmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:43 am

craigsdating.com/profile/5214381
jobeauty
Female , 25 , seeking Male
bronx, new york

Hello, my name is Miss Jovita Gomez, I am interested to be your friend,please reply with your email to (jovitagomez120@hotmail.com) i wil send you my picture to you and more about me.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:23 pm

jovita25
Email jovitagomez141@hotmail.com
Gender Female
Looking for Male, Female
Age 27 y.o.
Country United States
City new york
Here for Friendship, Serious Relationship
Join Date 30/05/2019
More About Me
Marital status Single
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I don't have children
Ethnicity Black
Religion Christian
Body Type Slim
Education Student
Occupation student
Description
Personal Description am a good girl looking for a good man
am a good girl looking for a good man

ASN 200052 - FERAL Feral Hosting
ISP Joshua Peter McQuistan
Connection type Hosting
Organization Markus Koch

bad IP proxy

minerva

Bookmark and Share

jovita99 - jovitagomez141@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:55 pm

jovitagomez141@gmail.com

please contact me jovitagomez141@gmail.com

FF

Username: jovita99
Speaks: English
Learning: English
City: new york
Education:
Hobbies & interests:
Other:

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:35 pm

Hello,I am jovita please contact me ( jovitagomez141@hotmail.com )

FF
Username: jovita24
Speaks: English
Learning: English

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:14 pm