It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:16 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Sandra Abars - sandra.abars@yahoo.co.uk (Part 2)

African scammers posing as black women.
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Bleesing Abdel - blessingabdel@live.com

Postby jaga » Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:00 pm

Z: Bleesing
26, Spring Valley, Wisconsin, United States
Last seen 11 minutes ago
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 18‑99, in Poland.

Please contact me with this my email blessingabdel@live.com

blessingabdel@live.com -> facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010691837595
كہہبہہريہاء عہاشہہق الہہحہنہہيہن‎ (Arabic)
- November 30, 2015 Image

Bleesing Abdel - blessingabdel@live.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sarah Deerow - sarahfaith_200@hotmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:24 pm

sarah deerow
Lives in new york, New York United States · Born on March 10, 1991

Hello
How is your day?
I saw your profile today and some thing about you move my intress to comminicate with you so how is life treating you.
Please i want you to use this email address to write me back(sarahfaith_200@hotmail.com) so that i can give you my picture and tell you more about me ok.stay cool and enjoy your self.kisesss
Yours lovely
Sarah

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sandra Abars - sandra.abars@yahoo.co.uk (Part 2)

Postby minerva » Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:22 pm

mirabeljohnson24@hotmail.com

Postby minerva » Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:50 pm
DSM

mimibebe1: john
[mimibebe1]
Activity:
27 day(s) ago
female, 25, new york, United States.

Hello
My name is Mirabel Johnson am from ivorycoast
i saw your profile today(dreamsoulmatch.com)nd became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address (mirabeljohnson24@hotmail.com)
I believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.
Mirabel.
(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
please contact me here (mirabeljohnson24@hotmail.com)

wait her pic ;)
Email #2

mirabeljohnson24@hotmail.com

Mirabel Johnson
Sun 2/28/2016 12:25 AM
Ciao caro,

Sono felice di informarvi circa il mio successo nell'ottenere il fondo trasferito nell'ambito della cooperazione di un nuovo partner dal Portogallo. Attualmente mi trovo a Londra per progetti di investimento con il mio nuovo compagno con i soldi totale. Nel frattempo, non ho dimenticato tutti i vostri sforzi passati e tentativi per aiutare me a trasferire quei fondi, nonostante che ci fallito in qualche modo. Ora sarà necessario contattare il (CRISTO SALVATORE Mission) come al tempo ero a Dakar in Senegal.

Il suo nome è il Rev. James Matthew e il suo indirizzo di posta elettronica diretta è la seguente:
Email ........: (rev_jamesmathew@hotmail.com)
Telefono .......: (+221772970010)

Chiedetegli di inviare gentilmente un bonifico bancario certificato di $ 350,000 che ho preparato e conservato per il vostro risarcimento per tutti gli ultimi sforzi e tentativi di aiutare me in questa materia che poi non riuscita a causa di qualche modo. Ho apprezzato tutti i vostri sforzi a quel tempo molto. Quindi sentitevi liberi ed entrare in toccato con il Rev. James Matthew e dirigerlo dove inviare / post È il progetto di banca.
Per favore fatemi sapere subito si riceve e cercare e mandami il tuo indirizzo di casa perché presto stiamo programmando di viaggiare al vostro paese e mi piacerebbe visitare con mio marito in modo da poter condividere la nostra gioia dopo tutte le sofferenze in quel tempo. In questo momento, sono molto occupato qui a causa dei progetti di investimento che io e il mio nuovo partner stanno avendo a portata di mano. Ricordo che avevo inoltrato questa istruzione per lui a vostro nome, quindi stabilire contatti con lui per la consegna del progetto di banca a voi senza indugio. Prenditi cura della tua auto e ottenere in toccato con il Rev. James Matthew e lo istruirà dove inviare il denaro.
Cordiali saluti,
Mirabel.

Hello dear,

I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Portugal. Presently I am in London for investment projects with my new partner with the total money. Meanwhile, I didn't forget all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. Now you will need to contact the (CHRIST SAVIOR MISSION)as at the time i was in Dakar Senegal.

His name is Rev. James Matthew and his direct email address is as follows:
Email........: (rev_jamesmathew@hotmail.com)
Telephone.......: (+221772970010)

Ask him to kindly send you a certified bank draft of $350.000 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which later failed because of somehow. I appreciated all your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with Rev. James Matthew and direct him where to send/post you the bank draft.
Please do let me know immediately you receive it and try and send me your home address because soon we are planing to travel to your country and i will like to visit you with my husband so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand. Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to him on your behalf, therefore establish contacts with him for the delivery of the bank draft to you without delay. Take care of your self and get in touched with Rev. James Matthew and instruct him where to send you the money.
Yours sincerely,
Mirabel.
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Venesaa - venesaaandrew77@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:35 pm

romlove.com/user/17017
venesaa
Name: venesaa
City: new york city
Type:single
Looking for a: man Age:28-75
Relations:Marriage

Description:
i am a good girl looking for a nice lovely man who can take
care of me well and make me feed like a woman okay..

Hello Love Nice To Meet You Dear.i love ur profile, am miss venesaa
please contact me here in my private email ok (venesaaandrew77@hotmail.com)
Please don't be offended i have more to share with you please write me with my Email ID [venesaaandrew77@hotmail.com] Hope To See You Seen Dear, THANKS Miss Venesaa.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Venesaa - venesaaandrew77@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:45 pm

twoofaces.com/user/peloves
Real name venesaa
Gender Female
Looking for Male
Here for Fun, Friendship
Join Date 29/06/2015
About Me
I'm a very serious girl but the biggest party pooper.I'm also all orientated and openminded to all suggestions in this world.I also get along with everybody in this world and i love everybody in this world and i believe in Equal Rights For Everybody In This World.

Interests
Music ask me latter
Favorite books ask me latter
Status Single
Religion Christian
Education level High School
Education field Science
Occupation Student

Hello Love Nice To Meet You Dear.i love ur profile,am miss venesaa please contact me here
in my private email ok (venesaaandrew77@hotmail.com)Please don't be offended i have more
to share with you please write me with my Email ID [venesaaandrew77@hotmail.com]
Hope To See You Seen Dear, THANKS Miss Venesaa.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

ellahmilla1@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:06 am

waplog
haohamit
Male , 63 :lol: :lol:
Lives in Senegal, DAKAR
write on my inbox ellahmilla1@hotmail.com

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Helen - helenmustafa@rocketmail.com

Postby jaga » Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:16 pm

somosconservadores.ning.com/profile/helen?
helen
Woman
Monrovia
Liberia

"Hello, I am Miss. Helen. I am very interested in meeting a valuable and good friend so we can share
our feelings together. I await your response to my email [helenmustafa@rocketmail.com] I will address ..."

the same pic here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 31#p314563

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

ellahmilla1@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:20 pm

waplog
haohamit
Male , 63
Lives in Senegal, DAKAR

write on my inbox ellahmilla1@hotmail.com

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

grace mabar - gracemabar28@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:44 am

Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 09:19:01 +0000
Subject: from grace

I am more than happy in your reply to my mail, How is your day?.Mine was hot over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Grace mabar (23) single and never married, i am from Liberia in west Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country. My late father Dr Jonathan mabar was chairman managing director Jonathan'S INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD, in Monrovia and he is also the personal advicer to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father. It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make Myway to near by country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.
Attached here is my picture and i will like to see yours, Hoping to hear from you soonest.
GRACE

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

grace mabar - gracemabar28@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:50 am

Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 09:19:58 +0000
Subject: more about me

Dearest,
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail this morning. How is your day?.
Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal.In this camp we are only allowed to go out only on mondays and fridays of the weeks.It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon. I don't have any brother,sister or relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev Martins Anthony who is the pastor of the (Christ The king Church) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.The Pastors Tel number is ( +221784585120) i want you to call me, if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilledge to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back
to my studies because i only attended my first year before the traggic incident that lead to my being in this situation now .Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $8.6Million US Dollars. since i am too small to handle this and my present condition here in the camp cannot permit me to do the transfer on my own. So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Revrend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself very secret and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. i will want you to promise me that you will not tell any person? I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking. My favourite language is english and very fluently.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have alot to tell you.i will like you to send me your picture Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest .
Yours Grace

minerva

Bookmark and Share

stephanie22458@hotmail.com

Postby minerva » Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:31 am

Email ID : stephanie22458@hotmail.com

IP :
IP: 178.62.92.92 --> used in scam before
Decimal: 2990431324
Hostname: 178.62.92.92
ASN: 202109
ISP: Digital Ocean
Organization: Digital Ocean
Services: Network sharing device or proxy server
Assignment: Static IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information
Continent: Europe
State/Region: England
City: London
Latitude: 51.5144 (51° 30′ 51.84″ N)
Longitude: -0.0941 (0° 5′ 38.76″ W)
Postal Code: EC4N
PROFILE --> deleted

User name : Evebls

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Evebls - stephanie22458@hotmail.com

Postby minerva » Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:23 pm

Email ID : stephanie22458@hotmail.com

IP :
IP: 162.216.224.27 --> NOT YET IN RS DB
Decimal: 2732122139
Hostname: 162.216.224.27
ASN: 62471
ISP: SupremeBytes, LLC
Organization: SupremeBytes, LLC
Services: Suspected network sharing device --> Proxy :thinking: :thinking:
Type: Corporate
Assignment: Static IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information
Continent: North America
State/Region: California
City: Los Angeles
Latitude: 34.0438 (34° 2′ 37.68″ N)
Longitude: -118.2512 (118° 15′ 4.32″ W)
Postal Code: 90014
Evebls
Gender woman
Seeking man
Age 25
Country United States
City New York
Original Country of Birth Senegal
Religion? Christian
Muslim & Prays 5 times a day? Yes
State (optional) Alabama
My ideal match: Serious man

am very loving girl with a good sense of humor passionate,caring ,educative and understanding fellow to be with I love to watch movies , reading and traveling.

Email ID hit to RS and other anti scam site ;)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Destiny Hans - destiny_hans@hotmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:46 pm

destinyhans ...... allen.enis@yahoo.com

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: Liberia
Marital status: Single
Children: I want children
Religion: Christian
Education: Other

Personal Description:

kind and honest loving caring single girl kind and honest loving caring single girl

...... is spamming with

To:
Sent Date: 25 Apr 2016
Subject: Hello
Hello my beloved
Greetings to you my dear, my name is Miss Destiny Hans.i saw your profile today at (x.com) and became interested in you, i will also like to know you more,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture and more about me, for you to know whom l am and the reason of my contact with you. Here is my email[ destiny_hans@hotmail.com ) thanks

Yours Miss Destiny

104.131.206.9 .... from the Bad IP-List here

Digital Ocean, Inc.
OrgId: DO-13
Address: 101 Ave of the Americas
Address: 10th Floor
City: New York
StateProv: NY
PostalCode: 10013

Reg.-Email give a Hit in FB for Allen Allen

https:/ /www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009577056509

Destiny Hans - live:destiny_hans
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Flora Darpino, darpinoflora4@gmail.com -diff.pic

Postby Igulinka » Mon May 23, 2016 12:55 pm

lybach.com/flora1/
flora dapi
Lives in new york, New York United States ·
Born on December 20, 1995

Same scammer/military impostor reported here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 08#p485104

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Stella - stellakones@live.com

Postby Igulinka » Mon May 23, 2016 1:02 pm

Clones:

badoo.com/ru-mn/profile/0297722488
Emilia 28
From Mongolia

badoo.com/profile/01230584127
Precious, 29
From Alabama

love.bercity.ru/3078/
Stella
stellakones@live.com stellakones (AT) the live (Access dot) com Darling to the remember the Arrange up my an email address and use to contact me ok The.

Return to “Black Females”