It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:17 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

rita_johnson2015@hotmail.com, rev_jamesmark@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as black women.
Александра
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Александра » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:21 am

This is continuation from part 1 :) : http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 176#p58176

rita_johnson2015@hotmail.com
Hello,
My name is Rita, I saw your profile on (facebook.com I like to build a relationship with you, contact me here rita_johnson2015@hotmail.com) so I will tell you more about my personality.
Waiting to read from you at my address.
Image , Image

Dear Sir,
My name is Rita Johnson from Ivory Coast in West Africa, 5.3ft tall, fair skin, (never married before) and now I have 24 years of living in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of civil war that was waged in my country.
My late father, Dr. Johnson Apu was the director of Mavococoa and Associates (Ltd) and he was the personal advicer the former head of state (the late Dr. Robert Guéï) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood. It was just me that is alive
Now, I make my way to a nearby country Senegal where I am going now in a refugee camp.
I would like to know more about you, what you like and dislikes, your hobbies and presently.I you are doing the will to tell you more about me on my next mail.Attached here are my photos before the outbreak of civil war. I would also like to see more of your photos.
Hoping to hear from you soon.
Thank you.
Rita
IP- 212.82.96.96

Honey ,
I am glad to write to you,how are you? Hope you are fine,
I thank God for you.Your message was a total relief to me. May God
protect you for me because he is the one who brought you in my life.I will
like him to make away for you, my prince i love the way you sound to
me, and i promise to be with you and i will like you to help me to come out
of this camp so that i come to your country for us to carry out and actualize our dream.
In this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only on
Mondays, Fridays and Sundays of the week..Its just like one staying in the prison andI hope by Gods grace I,with your help will come out of here very soon.We
don't have any relative now whom we can go to, all our relatives ran away
in the middle of the war..
The only person we have now is Rev. James Mark. who is the Reverend
Minister in charge of the church on this camp ( CHRIST THE SAVIOR MISSION). He has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with
him rather I am living in the women's hostel because the camp have two
hostels one for men the other for women.The Pastors Tel number is
( +221773274796) Feel free to call me through his number. If you call and
tell him that you want to speak with me, he will send for me in the
hostel.
As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to any thing be
it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I
want to go back to my profession because it was my father's dream to establish a maternity for me before
the tragic incident that lead to me being in this situation took place.
Please listen to this,I have my late father's statement of account and
death certificate here with me which I will send to you latter,because
when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bankin London which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in
question is $5.3(Five Million, three Hundred Thousand US Dollars).
So I will like you to help me process and transfer this money to your account as a 'foreign patner 'which was the bank's condition to get the money transfered.
From it we can travel to America or any major country in Europe and live there. I kept this secret to
people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it is the
Reverend because he is like a father to me.
So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and
don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money
if people gets to know about it. Remember I am giving you all these
information due to the trust I deposed on you.I like honest, understanding
and God fearing people,truthful and a man of vision, and hardworking.
My favourite language is English, and our local language, but I speak
English very well because both my father and mother studied in
Europe. Meanwhile I will like you to call me by 11.00 o'clock GMT Senegalese local time, like I said i have allot to
tell you.
Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Thanks and remain blessed
Rita
IP-65.54.190.213

Hi darling
I have read and understand all you have said, and I must thank you for your words and the ability of helping me, darling I don't have any other ability to get out of this place only your help as i know that you will be the right person to help me, because God has Joined us together and we are meant to be Darling, like i told you i don't have my International passport to get out of this place to meet you and all my wish is to be with you to take good care of you and to carry on my education. Darling i will like you to write a letter to Reverend James mark, he is the only one that can help me to get me the passport, hence you can get contact with him, please darling i know that you really love me and want to help me please try anything humanly possible to contact the reverend now and lets wait to know if he will agreed to help us, if i meet you over there we can go to the London bank and get my late father's money transferred into your account.,
Darling please here is the Reverend Father,s contact
Name —— Rev. JAME SMARK
Email Add. —- rev_jamesmark@yahoo.com
Phone.— +221773274796
Honey please do hasting up to get in contact with him in respect of getting us the passport and other necessary documents to have my total freedom, .Please do update me as quick as you are in contact with him i will be looking forward to have your news as quick as possible,Have a nice day and always think about me,
Kiss you with Hug,.
Rita
IP-65.54.190.201

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Anabel M, anabel_lovemabou@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:44 am

TAGGED

Anabel M

Last Active:
3 months ago

Profile Views:
406 times

Profile Skin:

Hallo Liebe,
Wie geht es Ihnen heute? Hoffen Sie sind in Ordnung. Ich bin Anabel von Name, es ist eine Freude, die Sie kontaktieren heute. schreiben Sie mir bitte zurück durch meine E-Mail-Adresse unten ein (anabel_lovemabou@yahoo.com), so dass ich mein Bild zu euch senden und Ihnen sagen, mehr über mich selbst. Danke, Anabel.
(anabel_lovemabou@yahoo.com)

Hello Dear,
How are you today?.Hope you are fine. I am anabel by name,it a pleasure to contact you today. please write me back through my email address below (anabel_lovemabou@yahoo.com) so that i can send my pic to you and tell you more about myself. Thanks, anabel.
(anabel_lovemabou@yahoo.com)

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Nancy, nancyadams600@yahoo.in

Postby minerva » Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:53 pm

MDF

Adam4love

27 year old, woman from United States

Hello my name is Nancy Adams, am a nice loving and good looking young lady. I came across your profile page and I picked interest in you, can we be friends?. Meanwhile contact me back direct with this my private email address (nancyadams600@yahoo.in) so that i can send you my photos as i also introduce myself properly to you, at least for us to know each other more better. I will be expecting your quick response, until then, do take care of yourself and have a nice day. Yours Nancy nancyadams600@yahoo.in

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Susan Biate; susan_biate@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:03 pm

Difriends

Nancy4lov
nancy adams| 24 | Dagkar, China

Hello,its my pleasure to contact you,after going through your profile,i am looking for a honest person and i think i have found you, you can get me back through my email (nancyadamss600@yahoo.in) as soon as possible ,so that i will tell you better about my self and also send to you picture,please do not reply me here in this site,just write to my email ok. nancyadamss600@yahoo.in

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Blessing Johnson Koneh; <johnsonblessings1@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:48 am

Dearest Friend,

Happy new day to you...This is Miss Blessing, Who contacted you some few timed ago over a transfer of fund to your account as earlier stated in my proposal, I am sending you this mail to remind you of how I concluded with the said money transfer, though knowing very well that you showed concern by offering the necessary help you could. I am thanking you very much for the least assistance you gave me and at this, I intend to pay you back good for good. I am very successful with the transfer of the funds which I contacted you for an assistance which is today completed.

I am happy to announce this to your hearing that i and my new husband is residing in CANADA) as the transfer
is completed. On your part, I am COMPENSATING YOU with the sum of ($50,000,00) FIFTY THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS for showing concern. Please I want you to accept this as a gift from my heart . I would have sent you this mail earlier but due to how hurriedly my trip along side with my husband to CANADA was and since then he has been monitoring my movement, I signed a cheque of $50,000,00.Dollars on your behalf as I am successful with this transfer.
I will like you to contact the asistant Reverend revandrew james for the collection of this draft cheque. It is my desire to fulfill my dreams in life and to humanity, therefore GET THE COMPENSATION that came from my true heart.

Contact him through his Email address below.

Name: Reverend ANDREW JAMES ( Christ The King Church)

Email: (revandrewjames1@yahoo.com)
His Phone number belows +221.777.18.60.91

My dear i may not have the chance to send you mail again as my husband is watching my movement. as we had alots of projects here in Canada now All contact should be between you and Reverend ANDREW JAMES .You can send me mail to tell me what he said when you contact him.
Thanks once more and GOD bless you and your entire family.
Regards,
Yours sincerely friend

Blessing.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Grace, grace5gracee@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:55 pm

MDF

graceruben
grace ruben

Basic
28 year old, woman from Gambia, The

HELLO My name is Grace young beautiful girl am interested to know you more and to be your friend,i would also like to know about you.i want you to send me mail so i can send you my picture for you to know whom i am. contact me with this email (grace5gracee@yahoo.com

pic already posted

minerva

Bookmark and Share

anita86babby@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:11 am

in inglestradutorportugues

Anita Sary Hi querido que meu nome é Anita sary 24 anos de idade, estou buscando um parceiro sincero e honesto para duradouro relacionamento que idade, cor ou distância é qualquer barra para fazer tal relacionamento amigável com você? Se não, então estenda sua mão e aceitar meu, então a resposta me de volta através deste e-mail anita86babby@yahoo.c­om

TL

Anita Sary Hi dear My name is Anita sary 24 years old, i am seeking for a honest and sincere partner for long lasting relationship Do you think age, color or distance is any bar to make such friendly relationship with you? If not, then stretch out your hand and accept mine, then reply me back through this email anita86babby@yahoo.c­om

minerva

Bookmark and Share

erikason---> erika_atiif@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:10 pm

DSM

erikason: erikason
[erikason]
Activity:
1 hour(s) ago
female, 28, NY, United States.

erika_atiif@yahoo.com
Hello, I picked interest going through your short profile on facebook.
I really want to have a good friendship with you. Beside i have something
very vital and important issue to disclose to you,write me on for a secure
communication.
( erika_atiif@yahoo.com)
Erika Atif

EMAIL ID LEADS TO :

LINKEDLN

erika atif

love at erika atif
Senegal

Education :U.N.N

Experience
love
erika atif
January 2013 – Present (2 years 9 months)senegal
my email erika_atiif@yahoo.com contact me in my mail box.

U.N.N
high school, Medical Microbiology and Bacteriology, 2
1999 – 2002

reading,reading,reading,reading,reading,reading,reading,reading,reading,reading,reading,reading,reading,reading,reading,reading,reading,reading,reading,reading,reading,reading,reading,reading,reading,reading,reading,reading,reading,reading,reading,reading,reading,reading,reading,reading,reading,reading,reading,reading,reading,reading,reading,reading,reading,reading,reading,reading,reading,reading,reading,reading,reading,reading,reading,reading,reading,reading,reading,reading,reading,

Activities and Societies: social, social, social, social, social, social, social, social, social, social, social, social, social, social, social, social, social, social, social, social, social, social, social, social, social, social, social, social, social, social, social, social, social, social, social, social, social, social, social, social, v

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: erikason---> erika_atiif@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:15 pm

VK --->
erika_atif@yahoo.com atif

REPORT IN 419 SCAM
Date: Thu, 01 May 2014 18:53:12 GMT
Subject: Hello how are you

Dear ,
I picked interest going through your short profile after my
search, I really want to have a good friendship with you.
Beside i have something vital to disclose to you.
my name is Erika atif Mohamed from Sudan, I want to transfer
US$5.2Million to your bank account. The fund belong to my
late father deceased who died during the war in my country
Sudan, leaving me as the next of kin. I decided to contact
you as to enable us claim the fund. What I need from you is
trust and your honest co-operation for us to execute this
project.If you really want to help in this and relocate me,
get back to me. Your share is 40% while 60% for me to
continue my education. If you agree to my proposal further
details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as
i receive your return mail.

write me( erika_atiif@yahoo.com)

This transaction is 100% risky free. Thanks,
Erika
EHARMONY

A Single Woman in New York, NY
27 / Medical Student

Height: 5'1"
State: New York
City: New York
Marital Status: Never Married
Has Kids: I don't have kids
Education: High School
Religion: Christian

The one thing I am passionate about...

Loving and caring young Lady at erika_atif@yahoo.com
I typically spend my leisure time

reading and cooking,reading and cooking,reading and cooking,reading and cooking,reading and cooking,reading and cooking,reading and cooking,reading and cooking,reading and cooking,reading and cooking,reading and cooking,reading and cooking,reading and cooking,reading and cooking,reading and cooking,reading and cooking,

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:16 am

Email #1

Erika Atif <erika_atiif@yahoo.com>
To: xxxx
erika_atiif@yahoo.com
From: Erika Atif (erika_atiif@yahoo.com) Microsoft SmartScreen classified this message as junk.
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2015 12: 51 AM

Dearest ,

Firstly,I will start by introducing myself to you. I am Miss Erika Mohamed Atif a 26 year old Medical student daughter to late Mr & Mrs Mohamed Atif who was the deputy general manager with CNPC oil company from the Republic of Sudan from a town called Khartoum.

I am 5 ft 4 inches in height and about 61 kg in weight. I am Single never married before,fair in complexion and I was an undergraduate in the University of Khartoum- Sudan.Presently I am living as an Orphan due to the conflict which occurred in my country on 10th of May 2008 that took so many lives along with my parents and other siblings.I am seeking for someone who is honest and God fearing person who can stand for me as,Brother,Sister,Father,Mother,Guardian and etc. because I am still willing to further my education in order to reach my life potentials.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I received from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Meanwhile I wanted to travel to Europe but she hid away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents.

So i am in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal with the help of United Nations due to the consistency of the war in my country,where I am presently seeking asylum!This Refugee Camp is headed by Reverend Father J.k Daniel whom i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy.

He has been very nice to every person here but I am not living with him rather I am living in the women's hostel because the camp has two hostels one for men the other for women.

I wish to seek for a support from you personally for a long term business and very good relationship and investment assistance in your Country. My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of $5.2(Five Million Two Hundred Thousand US Dollars) in a Malaysian Bank Alliance bank with my name as his next of kin. However, I have called for the release of this money but due to my refugee status it wasn't released to me but I was asked to present a person who will stand on my behalf before the funds will be released to avoid reckless spending of the Funds.

I wish of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the funds. As you will help me in an investment,i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my 1st year in the university, when the crisis took place.

It is my intention to compensate you with 40% of the total money for any expenses you may make and the balance shall be my capital investment.This is one of the reasons why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self i beg you not to disclose it till i come over, once the funds has been transferred.

I will be hoping to hearing from you soon.
Thanks you and God bless you.

Sincerely yours,
Erika Atif
IP:[/b] 154.72.112.78
Originating ISP: Espace Informatique Et Telecommunications (eit)
City: Cotonou
Country of Origin: Benin

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:26 am

her pics

Image Image

minerva

Bookmark and Share

blessingtim4@hotmail.com

Postby minerva » Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:21 pm

MDF
User name : Blessing23
Blessing Tim
Basic
25 year old, woman from New York, United States

Hello,, My name is miss Blessing Tim, i am interested to be your Friend, please i want you to write back to me now through my email ( blessingtim4@hotmail.com ) address so that i will tell you an importance reason for choosing you as my Friend and also tell more about myself. Please don´t reply me to this site reply me direct to my email box ( blessingtim4@hotmail.com ) Thanks Yours Blessing.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Susan Biate; susan_biate@yahoo.com Part 2

Postby jaga » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:30 pm

Continues from Part 1: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 97#p464097

twitter.com/ednamoukah
edna
‏@ednamoukah

Hi,How are you doing today hope fine.My name is Miss Edna please contact me through
email address, ednamoukah@yahoo.com

Hi,my name is Miss Edna i will like you to contact me direct to my email address
ednamoukah@yahoo.com for and impoant issue,

please i will like you to contact me direct to my email address ednamoukah@yahoo.com

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Edna Moukah - ednamoukah@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:35 pm

twoofaces/ edna
edna moukah
Real name edna moukah
Gender Female
Join Date 08/05/2015

About Me
I am an easy going girl i am caring and humble, i am seeking for a nice man for a good relation ship

Hello,
How are you doing today hope fine.My name is Miss Edna l just want to let you know that l came across your profile here and after going through it l found you intresting,hope you don't mind.If you feel like knowing more about me and for me to send my picture to you, write me back,through my email address ednamoukah@yahoo.com
Hope to hear from you soon,have a nice day.
Edna

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Edna Moukah - ednamoukah@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:36 pm

skyrock/ Edna-MK100
Girl, 23
Senegal

Hello,
How are you doing today hope fine.My name is Miss Edna Rose l just want to let you know that l came across
your profile here and after going through it l found you intresting,hope you don't mind.If you feel like knowing more about me and for me to send you my picture you can write me back,through my email address ednamoukah@yahoo.com
Hope to hear from you soon,have a nice day.
Edna.

Return to “Black Females”