It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:22 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Polina; <polina@okyamore.design/bomiddouhoyou@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Kseniya; <rauquapecruje@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:08 pm

.... in 419-Spam with the last Pic

Good afternoon!
Although I haven't met you yet, I already have a good feeling that you are a decent man.
And there will be an acquaintance between us. There will be mutual sympathy and respect for each other.
I can say about myself that I am a single woman. And I want to meet a single man older than me.
Yes! At my age, I haven't been in a serious relationship yet.
Maybe I'm too naive for my age.
Maybe I'm modest. If I don't meet men on the street.
Maybe I'm lucky and I'm not wrong to be writing to you!
I'm attaching my latest photo.
I hope you like me in this picture.
I am waiting for your letter and please send your best picture.
Kseniya >>> rauquapecruje@gmail.com

Received: from [188.162.199.11] (helo=qvmpp) by out12.wanadoo.es with esmtpa (Exim 4.68)
Reply-To: "daren@thefristoegroup.com" <daren@thefristoegroup.com>
From: "daren@thefristoegroup.com" <daren@thefristoegroup.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 11:00:49 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Volga Branch of OJSC MegaFon NOC
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Kseniya; <rauquapecruje@gmail.com>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Polina; <proigiddimmoicre@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:33 pm

.... with the last Pic in DMF-Spam

Good afternoon!
Although I haven't met you yet, I already have a good feeling that you are a decent man.
And there will be an acquaintance between us. There will be mutual sympathy and respect for each other.
I can say about myself that I am a single woman. And I want to meet a single man older than me.
Yes! At my age, I haven't been in a serious relationship yet.
Maybe I'm too naive for my age.
Maybe I'm modest. If I don't meet men on the street.
Maybe I'm lucky and I'm not wrong to be writing to you!
I'm attaching my latest photo.
I hope you like me in this picture.
I am waiting for your letter and please send your best picture.
Kseniya >>> proigiddimmoicre@gmail.com

Received: from [178.176.174.235] (helo=drrnr) by out12.wanadoo.es with esmtpa (Exim 4.68)
Reply-To: "finom@budapest.com" <finom@budapest.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2021 01:27:37 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Volga Branch of OJSC MegaFon NOC
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Kseniya; <bomiddouhoyou@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:50 pm

I had a lot of things to do with studies, social services and documents for a possible trip to the USA.
I'm sorry that you don't think so badly of me. Unfortunately now I have a difficult period in my life, and I really want to solve all the problems and get the opportunity to go to study in the USA.
I hope I still have this opportunity and you will help me with the trip.
Sorry, but now I have nothing more to say. And I also need to finish the tasks for tomorrow related to my studies.
I will try to write to you tomorrow.
My kisses.
Kseniya.

Received: from [192.168.8.102] ([85.249.27.24])
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 19:55:09 +0300

RU-SOVINTEL-20021128
Sovintel NOC
now PAO Vimpelcom - formely Sovam Teleport/Teleross
aka Sovintel - Golden Telecom
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
Moscow
111250 Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Kseniya; <bomiddouhoyou@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:45 pm

I'm sorry that I haven't written to you for a long time.
In Russia, a law has now been introduced that obliges everyone to be vaccinated. After the vaccine, they give a QR-code without which I cannot get to the university or library, shop or theater, to any public place. I went to the hospital to get vaccinated. The next day after applying the vaccine, my temperature rose and I felt bad, but by the evening I had a very bad headache. The next morning I went to the hospital and explained my symptoms. I was told that this is a normal reaction to the vaccine, but I was still advised to go to one of the quarantine points. These hotels have doctors who can help if the condition worsens.
I called an ambulance. Doctors came to me and unfortunately I had to go to the hospital. I managed to collect the necessary things for the hospital. All this time I was there, but as soon as I got better, they took me more tests, I spent one more day, they took me another test and let me go home.
Today, before school, I went to the hospital where I was vaccinated and received this QR-code. Now I can safely move around the city, as well as I can visit other countries.
Unfortunately, due to the fact that I did not attend school, I had a lot of things to do. And now I need to prepare for tomorrow. I will finish my letter, but tomorrow I will write to you and answer all your questions. Thank you for writing to me, I am very pleased to come home and read your letters.
My kisses. Ksissss.
Kseniya.

Received: from [192.168.8.102] ([81.222.189.88])
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2021 20:30:34 +0300

RU-SOVINTEL-20021128
Sovintel NOC
now PAO Vimpelcom - formely Sovam Teleport/Teleross
aka Sovintel - Golden Telecom
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
Moscow
111250 Russia

Return to “Russian scammers”