It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:18 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Yuliya Katkova; <Yuliya.Zartlichkeit@gmail.com/Gentlegirl1l@outlook.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Valentina Babenko; <missValentinaaa@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:25 pm

xxxxxx Good Day, how was your weekend? Have you been thinking about me? Please
write to me as often as possible! I am waiting for your letters every
day!!! Your Valentina!

Received: from [10.0.0.100] (188.162.42.222)
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 15:05:59 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Volga Branch of OJSC MegaFon NOC
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

FOTO.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:56 pm

Hi my love xxxxxx, how are you? How are your weekends going?

Received: from [10.0.0.101] (178.176.174.221)
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2021 14:14:07 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:36 pm

Hi, why did you write to me so rarely? Don't you want to see me again? You promised that you would help me pay for my trip to you. Should I cancel the registration of my documents?

Received: from [10.0.0.101] (178.176.175.75)
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 11:05:18 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:19 pm

I don't know what you're talking about.

Received: from [10.0.0.101] (178.176.174.22)
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 15:39:33 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:03 pm

.... definitely not!

Ты явно меня с кем то перепутал!!! - You obviously confused me with someone !!!

Received: from [10.0.0.100] (188.162.199.250)
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 14:40:58 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Karina; <Gentlegirl1l@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:10 pm

.... from DMF-Spam

Hello, from a Kazakhstan from girl Karina, I reside in Russia, I’m 31, I am with a wish to build relations that is why I have the Internet and I type you, In case3 you’re lonely and in case3 you’re open for new relationships, if you like like my photo, Please be to type me, I already wait with eager, I will try to write you more about my personality, and forward you more photos, You know I am without relationships but I so much want to meet good and right guy and try to win his heart, it is my big dream, I wish you will let me know more about yourself, I wait.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my personal mailbox: Gentlegirl1l@outlook.com

Have a very good day, Karina!

Received: from osmta1013.nifty.com (mta-snd01105.nifty.com. [106.153.228.37])
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2023 13:07:38 +0200

KDDI
KDDI CORPORATION
Japan Network Information Center
Uchikanda OS Bldg 4F, 2-12-6 Uchi-Kanda
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0047, Japan

IMAG47879.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:46 pm

..... from 419-Spam with the same pic

Hi my great mate from a Kazakhstan from girl Karina, I write you from Russia, I’m 31, I have a a hope to install rapports which is why I address to the Internet and I type you, If you’re not married and if you’re open for new relationships, if you like like my photograph, Please don’T hesitate to respond me, I already wait with desire, I will try to write you more about myself, and attach you more pics, You know I am without relations but I so much want to meet good and right man and try to win his heart, it is my big dream, I wish you will let me know more about yourself.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my private mail box: Gentlegirl1l@outlook.com

Have a very good day, Karina.

Received: from osmta0014.nifty.com (mta-snd00101.nifty.com. [106.153.228.1])
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2023 15:00:04 +0200

KDDI
KDDI CORPORATION

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:54 pm

.... once more

Good evening dear friend. from a Kazakhstan from lady Karina, I reside in Russia, I’m 31 y.o., I really have a wish to create relationships which is why I address to the Internet and I write you, In case3 you are single and in case3 you’re open for new relationships, if you love like my photo, Please be to reply me, I already wait with desire, I will try to tell you more about myself, and send you more photographs, You know I am without rapports but I so much want to meet good and right person and try to win his heart, it is my big dream, I wish you will let me know more about yourself.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my private email: Gentlegirl1l@outlook.com

Have a very good day, Karina,

Received: from osmta0011.nifty.com (mta-snd00102.nifty.com. [106.153.228.2])
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2023 13:22:36 +0200
To: el_cuervo69@hotmail.es

KDDI
KDDI CORPORATION

DSC95221.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Karina; <Sunnygirllll@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:07 pm

.... in 2nd. DLB-Spam with the first pic

Good afternoon from a Kazakhstan from woman Karina, I live in Russia, I’m 31, I have a a wish to install relations that’s why I address to the Internet and I get in touch with you, In case3 you’re lonely and whenever you are open for new relations, if you like like my photo, Please don’T hesitate to respond me, I already wait with impatience, I will try to tell you more about myself, and forward you more pics, You know I am without relationships but I so much want to meet good and right guy and try to win his heart, it is my big dream, I wish you will let me know more about yourself, I wait.

If you are interested Please write ONLY to my personal email: Sunnygirllll@outlook.com

Have a very good day, Karina,

Received: from osmta0020.nifty.com (mta-snd00103.nifty.com. [106.153.228.3])
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 23:58:05 +0200

KDDI
KDDI CORPORATION

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:42 pm

xxxxx Salut!
I am very glad that you answered me, I have been waiting for your letter and I am very pleased to meet you :)
I think that with our further acquaintance we will be able to become good friends, to be honest, I really want this :)
I am very interested in writing my letter to you, and I hope to get to know you better from your letters.
Tell me about your life? About your hobbies? Why are you looking for your life partner? And about many other things!
I think our acquaintance will be interesting for the two of us! I haven't met anyone on the Internet yet!
I am glad to write you my letter and hope that it will be mutual. As you understand, I am looking for my soul mate, a life partner!
I'm looking for a man I can trust. Who will love and respect me .
Because respect for each other and trust is the most important thing in a relationship. What is the most important thing for you in a relationship? I am very interested :)
I want my man to be kind, gentle and love me! So I feel in safe hands, as if behind a stone wall.
You know, sometimes I feel lonely and I want to have a man next to me that I will love!
When you come home from work, and a loved one is always waiting for you.
I am very often bored at home alone, and at these moments you realize that you are missing a loved one.
And you live in the hope that you will soon find your love and you will have a family! Do you get bored when you're alone too?
I want to tell you in my letter that I am looking for a serious relationship because I want to create my own family and be a beloved woman!
I hope that our acquaintance with you will help us get to know each other better! I ask you to write to me about yourself!
Now I want to tell you a little about myself and my character, because this way it will be better for us to get to know you better!!!
I am a very cheerful, energetic and cheerful girl, with a good sense of humor and a romantic character.
And I am always pleased when I can cheer up my loved ones!
Deep down, I am also an open person, and all my friends know this!
It's always nice to talk to a person and get to know them better.
It is very interesting for me to get to know you better, because I consider you a good friend and a pleasant companion :-)
I live in the city of Taraz in Kazakhstan.
I hope that the distance between us will not interfere with our friendship, and we will remain friends with you.
As you already know, my name is Karina! I am 30 years old, my birthday
is September 5, 1992.
I really want to find my soulmate, since I am single. And I don't have enough male warmth!
I am not married and I have no children!!! I'm a free girl!!!
I hope that you will also be able to tell me about yourself in your letter so that I have a better idea of you!!!
I am asking you all these questions in my letter because I want to know if you are really open to further relationships?
Because it's very important to me! Since I'm looking for a serious relationship!
I really want to be your friend. I can tell you with confidence that I am open to a relationship and I want to get to know you better.
Now I will finish the letter.
I will look forward to your call tomorrow and hope that you will write to me!
I would also be glad to see your photo!
I will really be waiting for your letter!!!
Your friend Karina!

..... no IP traceable
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2023 18:25:15 +0300

IMG-5849.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 28, 2023 4:16 pm

Hello my friend xxxxxx !!!
Today I am very happy to see your letter and my mood has improved!
I am very pleased that you write to me and give me your attention.
You have no idea how glad I am that you answered my humble letter!!!!!
And indeed I am very interested in reading your letter. Because we haven 't met yet and our first letters should be remembered for a long time .
After all, the acquisition of a new friend is already a big event in life. All this is new to me because I 'm meeting a man for the first time on the Internet .
You know, now I work in the field of sales of household appliances in a small company in our city.
My specialty at work is "sales floor manager" where I sell home appliances (televisions, vacuum cleaners, refrigerators, irons and many other goods).
I really like my job and I am always responsible at work.
It is very difficult to find a good job in our city at this time, I could not find a job in my city for a long time !!!
But time passed and I found a job in this company.
The city of Taraz is not very big, I love my city very much, and I will always love it. I have lived here for a very long time, and now this is my homeland!
I work from 9:00 to 17:00. How many hours a day do you work?
I really want to know more about you, because I really like our acquaintance!!!
To be honest, I turned to the Internet for help to find my other half.
A man with whom I can build a beautiful love story . Build a serious relationship . In general , my intentions to find love are very serious .
Since I have been without my other half for a long time. And the most important thing for a person is to find his other half.
And to know true love. Because true love is the brightest and purest feeling on earth.
For many reasons , I can 't find my love in my city and in general in Kazakhstan . I can 't live with a man of Kazakh character .
My mom is Russian, and my dad is from Kazakhstan. My faith is Christianity and not Islam, so it is difficult for me to find a man in Kazakhstan.
My father moved my mother from Russia to Kazakhstan.
Since love is the only warmth and fire that does not let you freeze in this cold world.
Understand with these words I tried to describe everything that is happening in my soul.
This is my inner world, my secrets and my innermost desires. I don 't tell many people about it and now I don 't know why I decided to tell you this .
Let these be the first steps of our acquaintance with you .You know, now that I'm writing you this letter, it's easier for me and I'm not so lonely and sad anymore.
But you are probably interested not only in my inner world, but also in how I look and my life interests.
Gradually I will tell you everything, but from you I also want to learn everything about your life.
I have been looking for a companion of my life for a long time and felt very lonely all these days.
I really want to find a man with whom I can live my whole life in peace and love!!! And I am happy now that I have such a wonderful friend like you!
You know, I've always tried to keep the best in my soul, and even in my whole life I haven't said a rude word to anyone!
It is very important that a man respects a woman ! Everyone should look for love!!!
Maybe a year, maybe a day, but love should be the most important detail in every family!!!
Do you think so?
I 'm a little sad , but I have to finish this letter now , but I 'll write to you tomorrow ! You write to me too .
I'm really looking forward to your letter!!! And I will also be very happy to see your photo!
Sincerely your new friend Karina!

..... no IP traceable
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2023 18:43:57 +0300

IMG-0170.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 04, 2023 5:34 pm

.... we can close this chapter coz we got already 2x what we want

xxxxxx Good Day!!!
I am so happy to see your letter today and I am very pleased that you answered my letter to me!!!!!
I was really waiting for him and I am very happy that we started our acquaintance :)
I am grateful that the Internet allows lonely hearts to get acquainted. Let me call you a friend, it's very important to me!
Because I think you're a good friend with an open heart!!!!
Today I also want to tell you even more about myself!!! My height is 162 centimeters ! I weigh 54 kg !
In life, I like to play sports, because I like active recreation.
I do aerobics 2 times a week, as I always need to keep my body shape.
My most favorite sports are ice skating or skiing in winter in the woods in the fresh air with friends.
Also sometimes I like to spend my free time at home reading an interesting book . Always uplifting as an interesting movie on TV .
I studied in Taraz in TarSU. M.H.Dulati Taraz State University
My faculty at the Institute was "Economics and Enterprise Management". It was a great student time!!! I graduated from the institute six years ago.
After I graduated from the institute , I stayed to live in the city of Taraz ! And now I live and work here !
I hope you understand my letter and what I want to say in it?
I studied English at school and at university . I can speak English fluently ! I 've always found the English language !
I think it will be a very interesting conversation with my accent!!! :-) You know, I'm very glad that I met you and now I'm not bored!!!
Since I know that you also want to meet me !!! I want to tell you about my past life !!!!
I had a male friend in the past for seven years and I was forced to leave him. Since he cheated on me !
I couldn't forgive him for that, because it was very painful in my heart!!!!!
My heart was broken !!! I saw him in bed with another woman !!! I think that treason cannot be forgiven !
When you love each other , there must be trust . I don't like being lied to in my eyes, this is the worst thing!!!
I hope that in the future I will be able to find my soulmate! I want to find a man who will love me, ready to be with me all my life in any difficulties of life.
The age of a man is not important to me ! The main thing is that a man would love me ! There is a proverb in Kazakhstan : all ages are submissive to love !!!
I understand that you can fall in love at any age ! The main thing is that love would be real !
I am writing to you about me directly and about my private life in detail so that you have a real idea about me.
I hope that you will also write in detail about yourself!!! I want you to talk about your life !
Now that I've written to you and opened my whole soul and heart to you, you've gotten to know me better.
I will be waiting for your letter back, and I hope to get a decent answer!
I am sure that for a happy and wonderful life it is necessary to look for the other half!!!
Because I can't imagine living alone.
Your friend Karina!

..... no IP traceable
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2023 17:49:59 +0300

Foto.jpg

IMG.jpg

..... this Building on the left is well known as "ISET Tower"

.... address: ул. Бориса Ельцина, 6, Екатеринбург
Open from Mon-Fri 09:00–20:00; Sat 10:00–14:00
+7 (906) 805-XX-XX
.iset-tower.com/

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:33 pm

Good Evenings my dear xxxxx! Why did you stop responding to my emails? I hope you're
all right! I miss you! Karina!!!

..... no IP traceable
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2023 19:28:57 +0300

Nnenewj.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Aug 14, 2023 4:07 pm

Hi my dear xxxxxx! How are you doing? How are you doing? Why did you stop
responding to my emails? I want to continue our acquaintance. I'll be
waiting for a letter from you! I kiss you, Karina!

..... no IP traceable
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2023 19:03:19 +0300

1.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”