It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:51 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Yuliya Katkova; <Yuliya.Zartlichkeit@gmail.com/Gentlegirl1l@outlook.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Yuliya; <yullechkamisswhite@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue May 29, 2018 12:00 pm

Hello xxxxxxx!!!!! :-) :-*
I am grateful to fate that a lucky chance allowed us to find each other on the Internet !!!
I'm happy, I read your mail, your letters make me happy!
You became a friend to me!!! I want that each day we get to know each other more !!!!
I'm happy that I know you, and I'm interested in your life and your interests! I like you, and I want to know everything about you !!!
I devoted a long period of life to my education, 3 years I studied in college and 5 years I studied at the university!
Now I'm thinking about my personal life! I want to have a serious relationship with a man!
When I was a little girl, my mother could not provide me with all the necessary things!
My mother worked 16 hours a day so that I could go to college!
I am very grateful to my mother, and I really love her very much my mother!
My dad always took care of me! My dad was engaged in my upbringing! I am grateful that my parents raised me!
My dad sometimes asks me: "Yuliya why are you so far alone?!" I do not even know what to say to him!
I live and wait for my prince! I want only sincere love and forever!
My parents live in a small village, 40 kilometers from the city of Perm.
To get to my parents, I need to take the bus for about 2-3 hours!
I can not go to my parents for a long time!
I visit my parents very rarely, but I always take every opportunity to visit my parents!
I love my mother and father, and I am always happy when I have the opportunity to see my parents!
My mother's name is Nadezhda, she worked all her life at school as a literature teacher.
Now my mother is retired, but she continues to teach literature at school.
My father's name is Oleg, my father worked in the Police, he was in charge of order in our village!
My dad devoted his whole life to fighting crime!
Now my dad is retired, he is no longer working, he constantly goes fishing and farming in the house.
I really love my parents!!! Now I will tell you how I live!!!
For several years now I rent a room in an apartment !!! I live on the outskirts of the city!
In the city where I live there is a beautiful park, this park is small, but very beautiful!
Sometimes my friends and I go to the theater, or to the movies! We also go to karaoke, I really love to sing and dance.
I love listening to music! I listen to different music, at work all day we listen to the radio! On the radio include various compositions pop, jazz, RNB.
I like cheerful and rhythmic music, but sometimes, when I come home, I listen to calm classical music. What kind of music do you listen to?
I am very glad that you have appeared in my life, and it is very interesting for me to have a dialogue with you!
I really like getting letters from you!
I feel that you are a good man!!! I am very frank in life and in my letters, and I'm waiting for reciprocity ...
I hope that a very long and pleasant friendship awaits us, which will grow into a happy and serious relationship!
I'll be waiting for your letter !
I ask you to send me your photo! Please get the opportunity to send me your photo!!! :-)
Your Yuliya.

Received: from SuperP-PC ([172.246.126.228])
Date: Tue, 29 May 2018 10:17:50 +0400

Enzu Inc
OrgId: ENZUI
Address: 10120 S Eastern Ave
Address: Suite #248
City: Henderson
StateProv: NV
PostalCode: 89052

I_m_at_home_parents.jpg

..... so sad, how usual by cleaning the cup ..... handle is gone :cry: :cry: :cry: :mrgreen:

IMG.jpg

Me_and_my_mom.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed May 30, 2018 4:33 pm

:pee: :pee: :pee:
Hello xxxxxxx !!! :-)
I'm happy to see your letter today !!!
When I see your letters I always have a good mood!!!
I think you are a very good and kind person, and that's why I really liked you from the first day of our acquaintance!
I want to share all my mood with you! I want to write to you, it gives me pleasure!
Do you have any closest friends? I have one friend from childhood Svetlana, we have known her for 12 years, and all this time we are helping each other !!!
My friend Svetlana has a husband and a little daughter!!! My friend is the happy mother of her children and I'm happy for her !!!
Friends are the most important in my life, because only a friend can come to the rescue in difficult moments !!!
I'm very bad at computer! In the past, I never used a computer!
My friend Svetlana has taught me to write emails!
Today I asked my colleague at work that she would register me with Skype.
During registration, Skype, our boss came up and saw that we install Skype software in our work computer!
The boss very much swore and she forbade me to use various programs on the work computer!

But the Manager at my work allowed me to use the Internet to write you letters!
Our boss, a very strict woman, if she sees again that I'm trying to use the Skype program, she will fire me!
For this I will be able to write you only letters by email! But in the future I hope to find an opportunity to contact you!
The fact is that I do not have a computer at home! I had a laptop but it was stolen from me last year!
My friend convinced me to get acquainted with a man from another country! I thought about it for a long time.
Now I'm happy because I found you! You really liked me. I really like to communicate with you!
Today I was at work, and my day passed very quickly, because I was thinking about you !!!
I was a little upset, because of the fact that my boss noticed that I use a working computer for personal purposes! Now I'll be more careful!
I ask you not to worry if suddenly during the day I can not write you a letter! I will write to you as soon as I have the opportunity!
I do not know why, but you're in my thoughts! You are a very interesting person!
Communicating with you, I do not feel lonely!
Let's continue our dialogue! Maybe in the future we will not only be friends!
Send me your new photo! :-) :-*
Your Yuliya.

Date: Wed, 30 May 2018 16:37:17 +0400

Enzu Inc

I_m_at_work_1.jpg

I_m_at_work_2.jpg

Me_and_my_friends.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu May 31, 2018 3:14 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx!!! :-*
I'm very happy to see your letter today! I got the opportunity to use the computer at work!
I'm very glad that in my life there is a man like you who will always understand me!
I'm very happy that you are in my life! Thanks to your parents that they brought up such a good person!
I want to say a little about my childhood. My mother was very fond of me and educated me quite strictly!
But I'm grateful to my mom for that! Because I grew up an independent and responsible woman!
I completely forgot to tell you about my hobby!
I really love to cook different dishes! I have a great book of recipes for different dishes!
I have been collecting recipes for more than 20 years! My mother cooks very tasty, and from childhood she taught me how to prepare various complex,
But very tasty dishes! And from school age, I write down different recipes of dishes that I liked.
And over 20 years more than 1000 different recipes have been collected! I can surprise any gourmet!
I really enjoy cooking!
My favorite dishes, Meat in French, Manty, Pasta and various sauces for pasta, homemade dumplings, soup Solyanka, Borsh, and much more!
And do you like to cook? :-) What's your favorite dish? :-)
I like you, and I want to continue with you a serious relationship!
I believe that everything can be very good, also I realized that we have a lot in common with you!
Although we live in different countries. But, basically, it does not matter who lives in this or that country!
It's important that we found each other! And for me it's important to communicate with you!
It's important what kind of person is inside! I think that you have a good heart!
I'm very happy that I met you !!!
Know that you are not alone in your life, and that I will share your joy and your sorrow, because you are not indifferent to me!
Although I have not even seen you face to face yet, but I'm already sure of you!
I'll wait for your letter and I'll miss you xxxxxxx! Email me as soon as you have the time!
Maybe you can send me your new photos!
I found pictures of me behind the kitchen stove!
I send you these photos! I look like when I cook the food!
I ask you to send me your photo! Please get the opportunity to send me your photo!!! :-)
Kisses! :-* Your Yuliya! :-)

Date: Thu, 31 May 2018 15:16:45 +0400

Enzu Inc

I_m_at_home_I_m_sending_you_an_air_kiss!))).jpg

IMG_I_m_at_home!.jpg

IMG_0088.MP4

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:19 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx!!!!!! :-* :-) :)
I'm happy to read your letter !!! :-)
I see and feel that with each letter we become much closer to each other!
I'm happy to have such a wonderful friend like you !!! I'm happy that I correspond with you! I've been thinking about you all day!
When I told my friends about you, each of my friends was surprised!
I do not know why but until now, I was lonely!
Now, although only in the virtual world - you found me and I found you! It is very interesting and pleasant to communicate with you!
I was lucky I met you on the Internet!
Russian men are very mean, 99 of Russian men are cheating on their wives! They treat their wives not respectfully!
Russian men drink vodka and cheat on their wives! Of course, not all men are so bad, but most are for sure!
I'm sure that you're not like Russian men!
How are you doing ? How is your mood? I think everything is fine with you! I want you always to be fine!
I want to tell you that my heart starts to beat often when I think about you!
I'm looking for pure love and mutual love !!! I like beautiful romance! Yes, I'm a romantic girl!
I'm 32 years old and I want to live this life happily !!! I do not want to be lonely!
I want ordinary female happiness! Female happiness is when a loved man is near!
I was close to happiness in the past, but my heart was broken! I have to trust a person with whom I will have a relationship!
Now I'm ready for a new relationship! I'm ready to build a new relationship! And I'm waiting for reciprocity!
There is so much meanness and deception in the world and it's very difficult to find people who can easily be trusted with their life and destiny!
If every person would do good deeds our world would become much cleaner, lighter, kinder!
I have not known you for a long time! But, I'm starting to get used to you!
This is very attractive to me and allows you to believe that you are a very good person and you can truly love!
It is very important - to love with all your heart !!! Loving and trusting!
I'm glad that the Internet allowed us to get acquainted! I really like you!
Your letters make my mood wonderful! I think someday we must definitely meet!
In the future, if we have a serious relationship, I will think about meeting you!
I hope someday we will be able to look at each other, look into each other's eyes, touch each other.
Now it's just a dream!!! Maybe someday my dreams will come true !!!
I'm waiting for your beautiful letter and I promise that I'll think about you every minute!
Send me your photo please !
I send you my photos!:)
Your Yuliya.

Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2018 12:22:13 +0400

Enzu Inc

I_m_at_home_reading_a_book_about_love_1.jpg

I_m_at_home_reading_a_book_about_love_2.jpg

MY-_IMG.jpg: 25/04/17; 09:34am; Apple iPhone 5s

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:41 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxxx!!!!! :-*
As always, I'm happy to see your new letter !!!
Much can happen to us, with me and with you, but we must always remain friends !!!
It seems to me that I have feelings for you ...
I always think about you and always try to find the time to write you a letter!
As I already told you I'm using a computer at work to write you a letter! I usually write to you at lunchtime or after the end of the day!
I want you to be honest and frank with me.
I will be your closest person in life if you want it.
I trust you!!! I want you to always be honest with me !!!!!
In our life, much can happen, but nothing will change my attitude to you!
Do you know what I do not like, in our country?! Almost all men are very rude! And because of this, I want to go far from here!
Often in families, a man can, without hesitation, beat his wife, and he will consider that he is right.
I never wanted to live like this. I'd rather be lonely, but I will not tolerate such humiliation. I will never forgive a beloved man treason and rudeness!
I am a decent woman!!! My parents raised me decent, honest!!!
Answer me one question: Did you hit a woman or a child?! Do not hurry to answer.
I know that you are a very kind and sensitive man,but it is important for me to know the answer!
But suddenly something happens,and you can not control yourself ... !
I have a friend, she is older than me and she has children! My friend lives with her husband for 10 years, and the worst thing is that he drinks a lot of alcohol!
I already told you that many Russian men often drink vodka! And when a man is drunk, he does not control himself!
Every day when he comes home, he mocks his wife, and most terrible, he often beats his children! It's scary when a man beats his children!
Think and answer me honestly! It is very important for me! Could you hit your girl? I'm sure not!
Forgive me for writing about sad things, but it's really very important for me.
Today I thought a lot about you! I want to be with you, and now I can only think about you and about our future.
If I could be near you, feel your touch to my body - I would be the happiest woman on the planet!!!
My dear, I'm very afraid of deceit, I do not want you to deceive me! Once I was already betrayed, I was very hurt! I do not want that to happen again!
I hope you will be honest with me and will only tell the truth! Perhaps we can meet with you and spend time together!
I'm very glad that we correspond with you !!! I am very pleased that you write to me!
I have been lonely for a long time, but now I feel that you have me!
Yes, I'm happy that in my life there are you! You are the man with whom I want to continue the relationship!
I'll be waiting for your letter with impatience!!!
Yuliya.

Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2018 21:30:39 +0400

Enzu Inc

My_Photo_in_the_summer_of_2017_1.jpg

My_Photo_in_the_summer_of_2017_2.jpg

My_Photo_in_the_summer_of_2017_3.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:26 pm

Hello my gentle man xxxxxxx!!!!! :-* :-) :)
I got a lot of new good feelings after reading your letter!
I think only of you all the day, even when I am working!!! You're always in my thoughts!
I am very happy and excited! You're the most beautiful man I've ever met in my life!
I'll never see and never met you in real life, but my soul is completely yours! I think only about you!
Now I am thinking about you every minute and every second! I think about our future with you!
My dream is to be with you! I dream to be only your woman !!!
You know, I love to look at the stars in the evenings! When there is darkness in the street, I like to look at the sky.
When I look at the sky, I admire its astonishing beauty of the stars!
Yesterday I was spent the my evening like this! I was sitting near to the window, I’ve been at the been looking at the sky and I imagined myself near you!
Very often I wonder how much nice it would be if we'll be together! I think about you very often !!!
Everything is so beautiful in my dreams! Yesterday, I did not notice how time passed, I went to bed at three o'clock a.m!
You're a wonderful man, you are dream of my life! I’ve never thought I'd meet such a wonderful person like you!
And now all my time, all my life occupied by you!
You are the meaning of my life now!!! And I hope you feel the same!
In my last letter I wrote to you about how Russian men treat their women!
I am very happy that you know me! I know that you never raise your hand to a woman, and no one can change my good opinion of you!
You're the perfect man for me and I trust you!!!
You have came into my life and I will always remember you !!! No matter happens, I will be always thinking about you !!!
My dear, I really want to meet you !!! I can take a vacation at my work, and we can meet face to face with you!
Now I do semiannual report on the work. And when I finish this report I can be able to take a long-term vacation!
My job takes another 15 days!!! After that we could meet! What do you think about our meeting?
How do you feel about our meeting ?! I want to know your opinion!
My opinion is that we need to meet in order to continue our relationship!
I want to love and be loved! Only when there is a love in the heart you can feel the taste of the life!
Now my heart matures love for you! Yes, I fall in love with you!
Now I just can not imagine my future life without you! We shouldn’t lose our chance to meet! I will be so much glad to meet you!
It is very important that you think about me and what is your attitude towards me!
I say this to you,to my dear, to my only one and very kind and understanding man in the world!
Please remember that somewhere in the world, far away from you in the cold Russia there is a little girl with a warm heart, who does not see future life without you and loves you very much!
I kiss you !!! :-* With love Yuliya.

Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2018 12:53:20 +0400

Enzu Inc

My_photo_1.jpg

My_photo_2.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:42 pm

Hello My Beloved xxxxxxx !!! :-* :-) :-*
I have a wonderful day today !!! I am so much glad to see your letter !!!
I wake up every morning with the thought of you!
I am very happy to have such a good and kind man like you !!! I feel that you are to me much more than a friend !!!
I can not imagine my future life without you !!!
You're the best, you are the strongest, you are the good to me !!!
I know that you will always help me and save me! Now that I have feelings for you, I want to meet with you face to face!
I really want to share my good mood with you !!! I really want you to be always happy!
I want you to hear the beating of my heart, I felt my good mood and joy !!!
Today I alowed myself a little rest, and a lot of the time I spent with my best friend Svetlana.
I will have a lot of free time soon! I need to complete a financial report, and I will have a leave!
Probably very soon we will be able to meet you! If our meeting will happen I will be very happy!
My friend Svetlana’s younger daughter has a birthday today and we want to make a good celebration!
We are making a very big cake, and even we will came up with a short song. A lot of kids will visit my friend’s home today
I think there is a lot of fun. I love children and I am always glad to visit my friend Svetlana and her children!
We talked a lot with my girlfriend Svetlana and of course we talked about you.
I told my friend Svetlana that I want to meet you! Svetlana was very happy and pleased for me!
My dear, It is our destiny and we are very lucky that we found each other on the Internet !!!
My friend is very looking at me very suprised. I am very modest girl, and lived like other people but now everything has changed.
You came in my life! You are my man !!!
Our acquaintance has changed not only my life, but also my thinking! I can not live without you!
I will always love you and I will always think of you !!!
I think of you when I fall asleep and when I wake up early in the morning, I think of you also!
Of course I love you and I can not think of something else ... Just about you !!!
I think we have a great time together when we meet! I'm sure - we will be happy together!
Dear when I arrive to you, we will be very happy and beautiful couple !!! We will be happy!!!
I believe and hope that one day we will go on the sand coast gently holding hands!
We will talk to you in admiration and look at each other !!!
Even now, I imagine we will be together!
My mother will come to my home tomorrow, and what is most surprising my father also will come!
My father rarely visits me because my father has a problem with his feet!
But my father was always very happy when I come to him in their house where I was born! I will talk with my parents about you and our relationship with you!
For me it is very interesting and very important, I will tell with my parents that we want to meat each other in real!!!
For me it is very important the view of my parents !!! I will tell my parents about you and our relationship with you !!!
I hope my parents approve of my communication with you!
It is very important to me, and if my parents agree, I will plan my journey to you!
Now I kiss you! :-* :-* :-*
I hope you will be pleased to read my letter!
Forever yours Yuliya.

Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2018 15:08:08 +0400

Enzu Inc

I_m_on_my_way_home_after_work!.jpg

I_m_on_my_way_home_after_work.jpg

IMG_3610.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:02 pm

Hello my lover xxxxxx!!! :-* :-* :-)
Your letters to me as bright rays of the sun in this gray world !!!
I am very pleased and happy to see your letter today! Your letters always make me happy!
I want to tell you that I really feel very strong and serious sense to you! It's important for me !
My love, I want to tell you that we need to meet! Our meeting is a very important event in our lives.
Do you agree with me? I have an overwhelming desire to meet you in real life !!!
I am sure that we can plan our meeting and we will be able to meet face to face!
My Mom and my Dad came to my home yesterday! I am always happy and very glad in the moments when I see my Mom and Dad!
My parents live far from my town, and I rarely see my parents! I try to visit my parents whenever it is possible!
I really love my Mom! And I have a great respect for my father! My father has always been a serious man!
My dad always chase all the boys away from me! My father always took care of me! Whwn I was a child I usued to have girls as a friend but not boys!
My dad always protected me from troubles! My father loves me and care about me!
It is very important for me to know the point view of my parents! I talked to my parents!
Of course we talked about myself and my personal life !!!
I told my parents about you! I told my parents about my feelings to you!
I talked with my Mom about our relationship with you! I told my parents that I want to visit you in your country!
I asked my parents about their opinion and my parents told me that it is a good idea for us to meet each other!
My mother talked with some excitement about the upcoming my journey to you !!! My mom loves me, and she wished luck to you and to me!
It is very good when parents approve of their children’s decision and I am very happy because my pearents liked you!
My mother asked me to me to send her best wishes!
I asked advise of my friends about how I'd better go to another country! Everyone who traveled tell me that the journey is very expensive!
My Mom was very excited and moreover at first she flatly refused to even let me go to you! But then my mother gave me permition for my trip to you!
We have to meet to continue our relationship! I can not live if you do not meet you!
Even just one day I spent with you shall be a heavenly pleasure to me !!!
Dear, I am very humble and obedient girl but sometimes I unwavering in my decision!
Perhaps this trait was transmitted to me by my father! I was able to persuade my mother to allow me to visit you !!!
I will travel to you soon! I love you and I can not be alone! I want to see you face to face!
Our meeting is very important to me! Our meeting will be a big step in my life!
I know that you are a wonderful man and the best man!
You took my heart and now I'm only yours !!! The most precious and valuable things that I have are in your hands: it is my soul and my heart !!!
I am an optimist and I hope that we will meet you soon!
Our meeting will help us to know each other better!
I'm ready to take the first step to our meeting! Yes, I honestly ready to meet you face to face! I hope for reciprocity!
My dear xxxxxx, I need to know the name of the nearest international airport to you !!!
Please tell me the closest international airport to you where which you will be able to meet me?
Could you please write me the name of the nearest international airport so that I could learn about my trip to you!
Also I'm asking you to tell me your full address and your full name !!! My parents asked me to leave them with information about you!
And I wanted to know your phone number !!! Maybe someday I'll be able to call you on the phone!
My love, I hope you give me information that I asked you!
I'm going to travel agency and learn a lot more about my coming to you! I will make a request to the travel agency on my journey to you!
My dear, I'm sure that I can organize my trip to you xxxxxx!!!
I can see my future only with you!!! I can not continue my life without you !!! I want to be next to you !!!
I know that only near you I will be truly happy! My dream is to meet you face to face!
I've been looking for you all my life! I'm glad that you're my man!
I am very excited and infinitely happy !!!
With my love! I kiss you! :-*
Your Yuliya.

Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2018 14:30:33 +0400

Enzu Inc

IMG_3716.jpg: 06/06/17; 05:54pm; Apple iPhone 5s

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:49 pm

Hello my love xxxxxxx!!!!! :-*
I am pleased to receive a letter from you !!! Now my thoughts are of you!
Last night I saw a beautiful dream in which I was there with you !!!
In my dream we walked together through the beautiful streets of the beautiful city !!! And I dreamed I gently kiss you!
My love, I hope that my dream will become a reality! I hope that very soon I will be able to hug you!
I really want to spend with you the rest of my life !!!
Today we have good weather !!! I am in a good mood !
For me, importantly to know that all is well with you and that you love me !!!
I love you! I want to meet with you face to face! We need to meeting in order to continue our relationship with you!
At a distance, we can not truly love one another!
My love xxxxxx, I have news for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Today I went to a travel agency to find out about my journey to you!
I had never traveled to other countries! I never left the confines of my country!
I was pleased that in the travel agency in which I asked for the preparation of my journey to you, my friend works! She works the agent and makes contracts with customers!
The travel agency was explained to me what documents I would need for my trip to you!
Now I'll tell you in detail the information that I have been informed in the travel agency!
I was told that my trip to you will cost about 1175 dollars.
I will need to make an international passport and a visa to travel to your country!
I can receive an international passport within 14 days!
After receiving the international passport, I will have to apply for a visa!
All certificates and documents will cost 105 dollars. This cost includes an international passport!
The cost of a visa with a state fee is 90 dollars!
My visa is a tourist! When making a tourist visa does not arise problems.
That's all I was told in travel agency.
I learned about the cost of a plane ticket to your country.
My plane ticket economy class will cost me 980 dollars. I will arrive in Lexington Blue Grass Airport (LEX)!
(The cost of a plane ticket to your country and backwards to my country!)
Making all the necessary documents for arrival to you will take two weeks.
I have to pay the first part of the money in the travel agency!
I have saved up the money it is 615 dollars. I not have all the money to pay for my travel to you!
In order that I came to you I need 560 dollars! :-( This is a very large sum for me! I do not have that amount of money!
I do not know what to do, because I do not have the full amount of money for my trip to you! I'm sad! And the tears in my eyes!
If I could pay for my trip to you, then in two weeks we will be together!
But I do not have such an opportunity! I do not want you to think that I'm asking you about the money! This is not true !
I just do told you that I had financial problems in the organization of my visit to you! And I do not know what to do!
I can not imagine my life without you! I can not live far away from you!
Only real meeting will help develop to our relations !!!
I want to fly to you and be with you !!! I want to give you all my love and care!
I want to be your woman and your only !!!
My love xxxxxxx,I'll be waiting for your letter!
With sincere love!!! Your Yuliya.

Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2018 11:13:50 +0400

Enzu Inc

IMG_3881.jpg: 17/07/17; 07:04pm; Apple iPhone 5s

IMG_3882.jpg: 17/07/17; 07:01pm; Apple iPhone 5s

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:17 pm

HeLLo My Love xxxxxx!!! :-*
Thank you for your letter, my love for you is extremely strong,
My love is even stronger with every letter that I get from you!
You make me very happy.
I love you very much, and it makes my heart full of joy.
I want to be around you, I wanna be with you every minute, every day, every night ...
Today, everything was fine on my work and I was in high spirits, because of you, because I love you very much!
I was so happy because now I'm reading your letter, and so beautiful that I love you and you love me!
I miss you so, I always think of you, I wish we could be together soon!
Each line of your letter makes me happy!
And I also feel that everything is fine, I feel so much love to you. Only with you I'll be happy!
My heart - you, my soul is with you! And now, so surprising that we found each other. I am happy that I met you!
My life finally made sense and now I think about our meeting with you!
I can feel it in my heart, my soul, we are meant for each other!
That's fine, and I very much hope that we can meet you! I hope that we will be together!
My love, now I want to talk with you about our meeting! I really want to visit you in your country! I'm ready to do everything for our meeting to happen!
I am very ashamed to say that my financial savings are not enough to fully pay for my trip to you!
In my last letter, I told you that I do not have enough 560 dollars to pay my plane tickets in full!
My love, I wanted to ask you for help! If you help me, I can arrange my trip to you!
But I'm ashamed to ask you about money and I do not know what to do!

My love, I hope that you will not be angry with me because of my financial problems! I hope you understand my situation!
My dear and beloved, I am really looking forward to your letters, my heart belongs only to you!
I really would be very gentle with you, with your kind heart and my heart also belongs to you!
I love you, my love for you is extremely strong!
I look forward to your letter with great love. I LOVE YOU FOREVER!
Kisses!!!!! :-*
Your Yuliya.

Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2018 11:24:15 +0400

Enzu Inc

IMG_My_photo.jpg: 06/05/17; 06:13pm; Apple iPhone 5s

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:09 pm

HeLLo My Love xxxxxxx!!!!! :-*
Your letter gives me a lot of energy! When I read your letters, my heart beats stronger in my breast!
I am this morning, thinking about you. All my thoughts are of you.
I love you! It means a lot to me! My love for you - this is my life!
I never felt this before! Love - a wonderful feeling!
When two people to each other very much loved.
Often there are problems in the pairs of lovers. We have such a huge problem for our love - the distance between us!
But when the problems are solved, and love is even stronger!
I know what I want to be with you!
I only want honest love and I hope you love me like I love you.
I can promise you I will always love you from the heart, I will be forever and ever.
I must confess to you, I fell in love with you! I'll be the happiest girl next to you!
I want to be with you!!! My dream is to be with you! I hope my dream will soon become a reality! You conquered my heart! And now my heart belongs to you!
My love, I want to say that you make me happy! I'm very glad that you have the opportunity to help me in paying for my trip to you!
Thank you my love ! Now I'm sure that our meeting will happen!
I started registering my documents for my trip to your country! I started registering an international passport!
My love, in a week I will need to pay the balance of cash for my plane tickets!
If you help me, I can pay my trip to you and I can visit you in your country!
My love, let's talk about the date of our meeting! When will it be convenient for you to meet me in your country?
On what month should I plan my trip to you? How long will you be able to spend with me!
It is important for me to know your opinion! You are my man and I want you to set a date for our meeting with you!
I want to give you my love and always exist for you!
I found love and happiness!!!
I found you, my Love xxxxxx!!!!! I believe that soon we'll be together!
We will live together! This is - a great honor for me to have you close to me!
I also talked with her mother, she sends you a big hello. My mom is very happy for both of us.
I was very pleased to hear such words from my mom.
I look forward to good news from you!
I Love You xxxxxxx!!! :-*
Yuliya + xxxxxxx = LOVE!!!

Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2018 08:52:53 +0400

Enzu Inc

IMG_3705.jpg: 04/06/17; 12:30pm; Apple iPhone 5s

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:35 pm

Hello My Love xxxxxxx!!! :-*
I am very happy to see your letter! I'm really looking forward to our meeting!
I really miss you, I want to see you now see your eyes, your smile!
You know, in these moments, I always know how you are dear to me!
I want to come to you! I really want to be with you!
My love, I'm very happy that you are ready to meet me in your country! I realized that I need to decide on the date of our meeting!
I think that at the end of this month I will be able to fly out to you!
My love, I continue preparing my trip to you! All is well and I'm waiting for the registration of my international passport!
I would like to ask you how can you send me your help? How will it be convenient for you to help me?
Thank you very much for everything you do for me! You make me happy !
I'm sure that everything will be fine and I'm sure that I will be able to organize my trip to you!
I never thought that I would feel so much pain from the love that you're not around, day and night I think about you ... !
You know, once one person told me, "All the same, you will soon fall in love, and you know what love is, you will feel pain in my heart ..." !
No one sees me, no one feels my pain! My pain from the fact that you're not around!
Only my pillow knows how I cry day and night! Since I want to see you and be with you!
I want to give you happiness and your heart to beat as well as from my love! And I feel your heart!
If you're feeling sad, or something that will bother you, then remember that the world has a heart that loves you more than anyone else in the world!
This is my heart loves you! I love you xxxxxxx!
Anyway, I'll wait for our meeting with you, and soon it will come, and I will love you!
I am very worried about our meeting! I hope that I can be with you!
I can not live without you anymore and I want to see you in your hands!
Without you my life has no meaning! Why? Because I love you! Do you understand?! I LOVE you!
Your Yuliya.

Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2018 12:46:09 +0400

Enzu Inc

My_photo.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:56 pm

Hi my love xxxxxx!!! My love xxxxxx, today I do not have much time to use the Internet and I'm writing you a short letter!
Yesterday in Russia was the Day of Russia and it was a day off!
I have a lot of work today ! But very soon I will have a vacation and I will be able to come to you!
My love xxxxxxx, I want you to know that I'm continuing preparing my trip to you! Soon I will need your help!
I want you to know that I truly love you! You are the love of my life ! I'm glad that you are ready to meet me!
I expect that already in early July we will be together! Maybe already at the end of this month I will be able to fly out to you!
My love, thank you for your kind words! My feelings for you are sincere!
Your Yuliya.

Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2018 12:34:30 +0400

Enzu Inc

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:54 pm

HeLlo my Love xxxxxxx !!! :-* :-* :-*
I am very pleased that I saw your letter !!!
I'm all right! For me it is very important that I do live just an idea for you!
My whole head is filled with ideas for only you my love !!!
I realize that every day I love you more! Yes it's true! Today was a beautiful day!
I had a great time. Every moment I think of you, and want you to be with me.
Many times I imagined us together when we hug each other, it's perfect! :-)
I want to be with you, so that we were together. Sechas it is very important to me!
I want to make our dream come true! I am very glad that I met you, you really are the love of my life !!!
I love you xxxxxx!!! I can not imagine my future life without you. You're the best and you are the most beautiful man!
Although we have never met I think I know you all my life.
I was looking for you all my life and now I'm happy. I met you my love!
When I come to you I will do everything to make you happy with me!
My love, I want you to know that I really consider you my husband! You're my man and I want to come to you and I'll be happy next to you!
I will give you all my love and care! It is really important for me to surround you with love and care!
I dream of making you breakfast in the morning and I dream of waking up with you in the same bed!
My love, I continue preparing my trip to you! And I want to call you on the phone and talk to you!
I think we should hear each other's voice! Tell me by what phone number can I call you?
My love, I want to tell you all the news about registering my documents and I'll have to ask you to transfer money to pay the remaining amount for my plane tickets!
Our love is with you must be an example for all the other people !!!
When we meet we will be the most beautiful couple!
I imagine that we'll go down the street and people look back after us.
I am sure that we will be very happy together !!! We will always love each other!
Do you agree with me? I know you agree, I know that you love me !!!And I love you xxxxxx!
I really want to see you !!! I want to hug you and I want to kiss you !!!
With love!!!!!!!!! :-*
Your Yuliya.

Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2018 16:32:03 +0400

Enzu Inc

foto.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:09 pm

Hello my love xxxxxxx!!!!! :-*
My love, I read your letter and I feel your love for me! Thank you for your kind words!
Today I want to seriously talk with you about our meeting! In my last letter, I asked you to tell me your phone number where I can contact you!
But you did not say anything to me about this!
The fact is that at the beginning of next week I need to visit a travel agency and I need to pay the rest of the money for my plane tickets!
My love xxxxx, I need your help 560 usd!!! Are you ready to help me? Let me know how it will be convenient for you to send me your help?
I expect to register my international passport and next week I will receive an international passport!
My love xxxxxx, I hope for your help! If you help me I will be happy and I will be able to complete the preparation of my trip to you!
I hope that in the beginning of July our meeting with you will take place!
Today I will visit my parents! I'll spend the weekend with my parents!
I will write to you as soon as I have the opportunity to use the Internet!
I want to wish you a nice weekend!
With sincere love!
Your Yuliya.

Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2018 11:46:40 +0400

Enzu Inc

Return to “Russian scammers”