It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:42 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Yuliya Katkova; <Yuliya.Zartlichkeit@gmail.com/Gentlegirl1l@outlook.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Yuliya; <Yuliya.Zartlichkeit@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue May 01, 2018 1:05 pm

Hello My Dear xxxxxx!!! :*
I am always happy to see your new letter! I'm so much glad you answered me and understood my feelings.

Many things can happen to me and to you, but we must always stay friends !!!
It is necessary to love and respect our loved ones! Am I right? I really like you! And I didn’t like any one man for a long time!
But you are not like all other men, I want to open up and tell all your thoughts to you!

I think that I have feelings to you...
I always think about you and always try to find time to write you a letter!
I want you to be honest and frank with me.
I'll be your best friend and the closest person in his life.
I know you'll be gentle with me, and I believe you.
I believe all of your words you’ve written! And I want you to always be honest with me !!!!!
Many things can happen in our life, but nothing will change my attitude to you!

Do you know what I do not like in our country? Almost all the men are very rude! And because of this, I want to go far away from here!
Very often in families the man can beat his wife without any hesitate, and he would suppose that he is right.
I would never wanted to live like this. I'd rather be lonely, but I will not tolerate such humiliation.
I will never forgive cheating and rudeness of my beloved!
I am a decent woman! My parents raised me as a decent and honest!

Could you please answer me one question – have you ever beaten a woman or a child?
Do not rush to answer please. I know that you are very kind and sensitive man, but it is important to know the answer!
Who knows if suddenly something happens and you will not be able control yourself ...
I have a friend, she was older than me and she has kids!
My friend lives with her husband for 10 years, and the worst thing that he drinks a lot of alcohol!
I told you that many Russian men often drink vodka! And when a man drunk it, he does not control himself!
Every day when he comes home, he mocks at his wife, and the worst thing, he often beats his children! It is terrible when a man beats his children!
Think and answer me honestly! It is very important for me! Are you capable of hitting a girl?

I'm sorry that I am writing to you about sad things, but it's really very important to me. Today I’ve been thinking a lot about you.
I want to be with you, and now I can only think about you and about our future.
If I could be with you an I could feel your touch on my body - I would be the happiest woman on the planet !!!
I hope you feel what I feel. My dear, I am very afraid of deception, I do not want you lie to me! Once I have been betrayed, I was very painful!
I do not want that to happen again!
I hope you will be honest with me, and speak only the truth! We may be able to meet you and spend time together!
But you have to be honest with me, and you must promise never to cheat me!

I am very glad that we write to each other! I am very pleased that you write to me!
I was alone for a long time, but now I feel like I've got you!
Yes, I am happy in my life is you! You're a man with whom I want to continue the relationship!
I'll wait for your letter with impatience!
Your girlfriend Yuliya

Received: from Tort ([23.88.112.136])
Date: Tue, 1 May 2018 11:34:08 +0400

ENZUINC-US-BLK12
Enzu Inc
OrgId: ENZUI
Address: 10120 S Eastern Ave
Address: Suite #248
City: Henderson
StateProv: NV
PostalCode: 89052

In_the_park.jpg

Special_Effect).jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed May 02, 2018 12:55 pm

Hello my gentle man xxxxxx!!! :*
I got a lot of new good feelings after reading your letter!
I think only of you all the day, even when I am working!!!

You're always in my thoughts! I am very happy and excited! You're the most best man I've ever met in my life!
I'll never see and never met you in real life, but my soul is completely yours! I think only about you!
Now I am thinking about you every minute and every second!
I think about our future with you! My dream is to be with you!
I dream to be only your woman !!! You know, I love to look at the stars in the evenings!
When there is darkness in the street, I like to look at the sky.
When I look at the sky, I admire its astonishing beauty of the stars!

Yesterday I was spent the my evening like this!
I was sitting near to the window, I’ve been at the been looking at the sky and I imagined myself near you!
Very often I wonder how much nice it would be if we'll be together!
I think about you very often !!! Everything is so beautiful in my dreams!
Yesterday, I did not notice how time passed, I went to bed at three o'clock a.m!
You're a wonderful man, you are dream of my life! I’ve never thought I'd meet such a wonderful person like you!
And now all my time, all my life occupied by you! You are the meaning of my life now!!!
And I hope you feel the same! In my last letter I wrote to you about how Russian men treat their women!
I am very happy that you know me! I know that you never raise your hand to a woman, and no one can change my good opinion of you!
You're the perfect man for me and I trust you!!! You have came into my life and I will always remember you !!!

No matter happens, I will be always thinking about you !!! My dear, I really want to meet you !!!
I can take a vacation at my work, and we can meet face to face with you!
Now I do semiannual report on the work. And when I finish this report I can be able to take a long-term vacation!
My job takes another 10 - 15 days! After that we could meet! What do you think about our meeting?
How do you feel about our meeting ?! I want to know your opinion!
My opinion is that we need to meet in order to continue our relationship!
I want to love and be loved! Only when there is a love in the heart you can feel the taste of the life!

Now my heart matures love for you! Yes, I fall in love with you! Now I just can not imagine my future life without you!
We shouldn’t lose our chance to meet!
I will be so much glad to meet you! It is very important that you think about me and what is your attitude towards me!
I say this to you, to my dear, to my only one and very kind and understanding man in the world!
Please remember that somewhere in the world, far away from you in the cold Russia there is a little girl with a warm heart,
who does not see future life without you and loves you very much!
I kiss you !!! :* With love Yuliya.

Date: Wed, 2 May 2018 15:23:11 +0400

ENZUINC-US-BLK12
Enzu Inc

How_do_you_like_the_figure.jpg

And_this).jpg

Enigma).jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu May 03, 2018 6:52 pm

Hello My Beloved xxxxxxx!!! :*
I have a wonderful day today! I am so much glad to see your letter!
I wake up every morning with the thought of you!

I am very happy to have such a good and kind man like you! I feel that you are to me much more than a friend !!!
I can not imagine my future life without you!
You're the best, you are the strongest, you are the good to me!
I know that you will always help me and save me! Now that I have feelings for you, I want to meet with you face to face!
I really want to share my good mood with you! I really want you to be always happy!
I want you to hear the beating of my heart, I felt my good mood and joy!

Today I alowed myself a little rest, and a lot of the time I spent with my best friend Svetlana.
I will have a lot of free time soon! I need to complete a financial report, and I will have a leave!
Probably very soon we will be able to meet you! If our meeting will happen I will be very happy!

My friend Svetlana’s younger daughter has a birthday today and we want to make a good celebration!
We are making a very big cake, and even we will came up with a short song. A lot of kids will visit my friend’s home today
I think there is a lot of fun. I love children and I am always glad to visit my friend Svetlana and her children!
We talked a lot with my girlfriend Svetlana and of course we talked about you.
I told my friend Svetlana that I want to meet you! Svetlana was very happy and pleased for me!

My dear, It is our destiny and we are very lucky that we found each other on the Internet !
My friend is very looking at me very suprised. I am very modest girl, and lived like other people but now everything has changed.
You came in my life! You are my man !
Our acquaintance has changed not only my life, but also my thinking! I can not live without you!
I will always love you and I will always think of you !
I think of you when I fall asleep and when I wake up early in the morning, I think of you also!
Of course I love you and I can not think of something else ... Just about you !!!
I think we have a great time together when we meet! I'm sure - we will be happy together!

Dear when I arrive to you, we will be very happy and beautiful couple! We will be happy!
I believe and hope that one day we will go on the sand coast gently holding hands!
We will talk to you in admiration and look at each other!
Even now, I imagine we will be together!

My mother will come to my home tomorrow, and what is most surprising my father also will come!
My father rarely visits me because my father has a problem with his feet!
But my father was always very happy when I come to him in their house where I was born!
I will talk with my parents about you and our relationship with you!
For me it is very interesting and very important, I will tell with my parents that we want to meet each other in real!!!
For me it is very important the view of my parents !!! I will tell my parents about you and our relationship with you !!!
I hope my parents approve of my communication with you!
It is very important to me, and if my parents agree, I will plan my journey to you!
Now I kiss you!
I hope you will be pleased to read my letter!
Forever yours Yuliya

P.S
I made a small video with an air kiss especially for you! :*

Date: Thu, 3 May 2018 15:36:49 +0400

ENZUINC-US-BLK12
Enzu Inc

I_m_at_home!.jpg

Over_a_cup_of_tea.jpg

Air_kiss_).mp4

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri May 04, 2018 2:31 pm

Hello my lover xxxxxx!!! :* :)
Your letters to me as bright rays of the sun in this gray world !!!
I am very pleased and happy to see your letter today! Your letters always make me happy!

I want to tell you that I really feel very strong and serious sense to you! It's important for me !
My love, I want to tell you that we need to meet! Our meeting is a very important event in our lives.
Do you agree with me? I have an overwhelming desire to meet you in real life !!!
I am sure that we can plan our meeting and we will be able to meet face to face!

My Mom and my Dad came to my home yesterday! I am always happy and very glad in the moments when I see my Mom and Dad!
My parents live far from my town, and I rarely see my parents! I try to visit my parents whenever it is possible!
I really love my Mom! And I have a great respect for my father! My father has always been a serious man!
My dad always chase all the boys away from me! My father always took care of me!
When I was a child I used to have girls as a friend but not boys!
My dad always protected me from troubles! My father loves me and care about me!

It is very important for me to know the point view of my parents! I talked to my parents!
Of course we talked about myself and my personal life !!!
I told my parents about you! I told my parents about my feelings to you!
I talked with my Mom about our relationship with you! I told my parents that I want to visit you in your country!
I asked my parents about their opinion and my parents told me that it is a good idea for us to meet each other!
My mother talked with some excitement about the upcoming my journey to you !!! My mom loves me, and she wished luck to you and to me!
It is very good when parents approve of their children’s decision and I am very happy because my parents liked you!
My mother asked me to me to send her best wishes!

I asked advise of my friends about how I'd better go to another country! Everyone who traveled tell me that the journey is very expensive!
My Mom was very excited and moreover at first she flatly refused to even let me go to you!
But then my mother gave me permission for my trip to you!
We have to meet to continue our relationship! I can not live if you do not meet you!
Even just one day I spent with you shall be a heavenly pleasure to me !!!
Dear, I am very humble and obedient girl but sometimes I unwavering in my decision!
Perhaps this trait was transmitted to me by my father! I was able to persuade my mother to allow me to visit you !!!

I will travel to you soon! I love you and I can not be alone! I want to see you face to face!
Our meeting is very important to me! Our meeting will be a big step in my life!
I know that you are a wonderful man and the best man!
You took my heart and now I'm only yours !!! The most precious and valuable things that I have are in your hands: it is my soul and my heart !!!
I am an optimist and I hope that we will meet you soon!
Our meeting will help us to know each other better!
I'm ready to take the first step to our meeting! Yes, I honestly ready to meet you face to face! I hope for reciprocity!

My dear, I need to know the name of the nearest international airport to you !!!
Please tell me the closest international airport to you where which you will be able to meet me?
Could you please write me the name of the nearest international airport so that I could learn about my trip to you!
Also I'm asking you to tell me your full address and your full name !!! My parents asked me to leave them with information about you!
And I wanted to know your phone number !!! Maybe someday I'll be able to call you on the phone!
My love, I hope you give me information that I asked you!
I'm going to travel agency and learn a lot more about my coming to you! I will make a request to the travel agency on my journey to you!

My dear, I'm sure that I can organize my trip to you!
I can see my future only with you! I can not continue my life without you! I want to be next to you!
I know that only near you I will be truly happy! My dream is to meet you face to face!
I've been looking for you all my life! I'm glad that you're my man!
I am very excited and infinitely happy !!!
With my love ! I kiss you!
Your Yuliya

P.S
I sent you a small video, as well as my favorite song!
I hope, you like it! :*

Date: Fri, 4 May 2018 15:49:08 +0400

ENZUINC-US-BLK12
Enzu Inc

Lips ).jpg

Nice_smile.jpg

For_you!.mp4

..... other Music- and Movie clip have nothing to do with the Topic.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon May 07, 2018 12:30 pm

Hello my love xxxxxxx! :*
My dear xxxxxx,I am very glad to see your letter!

Last night I thought a lot about you and I wanted to meet you face to face!
I want to come to you to meet you!!! Our meeting will help our relationship with you to develop!
We need to meet in order to continue our relationship with you!
In the distance, we can not truly love each other!!! According to this I ask you seriously to me!

My love xxxxxx, I need to know the name of the international airport where you can meet me!
I beg you to write me all the information in the airport that I will need to arrive!
I'll go to the travel agency to find out all the details!
Also, I need to know your address!
I hope everything will be fine and I can come to you!
I will be able to come to meet you! I hope you want what we have met!
My dear, I can not write to you much today, I have a lot of work!

Today I am busy working on the financial report!
After I perform my job I could get a vacation!
I will be able to come to you!
My love, I'll be waiting for information from you!
Know that I love you and I wait our meeting!
Your Yuliya

Date: Mon, 7 May 2018 13:36:55 +0400

ENZUINC-US-BLK12
Enzu Inc

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue May 08, 2018 3:41 pm

Hello, my love xxxxxx!!!
I'm so glad to hear from you today!
Last night, when I went to bed, I thought about you and about our future.
I thought about our meeting with you.
I imagined how we walked along the beautiful streets of your beautiful city.
It was a wonderful evening.
We walked with you, holding each other's hands, and we were looking at each other's eyes!
I was very happy in a dream, because you were near me at that moment!
It does not matter that it was just my mind, but in those moments I was really happy.
And with a smile, and a good mood, with thoughts of you, I fell asleep.
I so want to be with you. This is my only desire now!
I'm very attached to you, I think about you, you do not get out of my head!
For me, the main thing is to know that everything is fine with you, and that you love me.
I also love you xxxxxx! And I really want to be next to you.

Today I went to a travel agency to find out how I can travel to you.
In this travel agency my friend works!
She works as a manager, she concludes contracts with clients. I'm very lucky, because it will bring me a big discount!
She told me what documents I need to travel to you!

My trip to Italy will cost 780 euro.
My visa and all the necessary documents that would travel to your country.
Full list of documents:
Passport, the validity of which expires not earlier than 3 months after the alleged return
(if in any two passports both passports must be indicated);
2 color photographs 3.5 x 4.5 without corners and ovals on a light background, matte;
A certificate from the employer stating the position, salary, length of service and contact information;
A photocopy of the Russian passport (all pages containing information);
Correctly completed application form (the questionnaire helped me fill a friend)
To collect all documents for obtaining a passport, I need 1-2 days,
and it will collect all the documents for obtaining a visa for another day.
My passport will be ready in 3-5 days.
A passport valid for 10 years, costs 190 euro!
The visa will be ready in 5-10 days. After the passport is ready. Visa for a period of 3 months and 90 days.
The visa will cost 200 euro.
The passport will be ready within 3-7 days, I think that the passport will be ready in 3-5 days.
My tourist visa! When registering a tourist visa there are no problems.
A tourist visa is easiest to get, every second person gets approval for receiving it!

I learned about the cost of an air ticket at an international airport Verona
The cost of the ticket to Moscow Sheremetyevo (SVO) - Verona will cost 390 euro.
I really want you to meet me at the airport in your city, with a large bouquet of flowers!
I really want to be with you.
I really, really want to have a happy family with you. We deserve this with you!
I never allow myself to break your heart! I swear to you!
My feelings are sincere, and I opened my soul to you. Only you have the key from my heart!
I love you and it's true! I do not want you to doubt me! I will never betray you!

But unfortunately my financial savings are not enough to come to you!
I could not even think that a trip to Italy could be so expensive!
And now I'm very upset because I can not pay for my trip!
I have become very attached to you for the whole time of our communication.
I can not imagine my life without you, without your warmth and love for me.
We should be together! We are adults, and we should not be alone!
Fate has brought us together so that we can be together and be happy!
For my trip to you, I need 780 euro, and it seems that apart from you,
there is no one else who could help me!

My dear xxxxxx, help me solve this problem? Advise me, what can I do?
I want to be a part of your life, and I hope that you also want it!
I really want to be with you! I want to have a happy family with you!
We will laugh and enjoy life when we are together! I really want us to be happy!
I want to feel the warmth of your body, I want to hear your voice, I want to look into your eyes!
When I think about you, smile on my face! You make me happy, thank you for that! And I want to make you happy!
I will wait for a letter from you tomorrow!
Your Yuliya

Date: Tue, 8 May 2018 16:47:25 +0400

ENZUINC-US-BLK12
Enzu Inc

Like_me).jpg

Pose_for_you!.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed May 09, 2018 1:41 pm

:dumb: .... she don't read mail ..... I mean Verona in Winsconsin/USA and this douche bag goes to Verona/Italy now.....

Hello my love x!xxxxxx
Since the official currency in Italy is the euro,
I indicated the amount I needed in this currency, so that it would be more convenient for you!

xxxxx, if you are already ready to consider how I can get financial assistance from you,
then I will be happy to give you some recommendations, as I have already clarified this point!
With love Yuliya!

Date: Tue, 8 May 2018 16:47:25 +0400

ENZUINC-US-BLK12
Enzu Inc

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu May 10, 2018 5:26 pm

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :party: :party: ..... too daft to read mail and now pissed .... this we like :mad: :kissing:

I thought you were in Italy because you gave me the airport Verona, which is in Italy!
If you continue to blame me for deception, then we better finish it right now!

Date: Thu, 10 May 2018 14:43:06 +0400

ENZUINC-US-BLK12
Enzu Inc

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Yuliya; <BeautifullyYuly@gmail.com>

Postby Myra » Mon May 21, 2018 3:12 pm

Hi from a Russian woman Yuliya, I’m from RU, I’m 32 y.o., I am with a wish to create relationships that is why I have the Internet and I get in touch with you, If you’re single and if you’re open for new rapports, if you appreciate like my photo, Please be to write me, I already wait with desire, I will try to write you more about my personality, and attach you more photos, You know I am without relationships but I so much want to meet good and right guy and try to win his heart, it is my big dream, I wish you will let me know more about your personality, I wait. Have a very good day, Yuliychik!

IP: 36.67.14.87
Semarang, Indonesia

Reply-To: Yuliyuska Yuliyok < BeautifullyYuly@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2018

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Yuliya; <yullechkamisswhite@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon May 21, 2018 9:20 pm

...... from my DMF-Spamfolder today.

Good afternoon from a Russian female Yuliya, I write you from Russia, I’m 32 y.old, I am with a wish to build rapports which is why I address to the Internet and I type you, Whenever you’re free and in case3 you are open for new relationships, if you appreciate like my image, Please don’t hesitate to write me, I already wait with impatience, I will try to write you more about myself, and forward you more images, You know I am without rapports but I so much want to meet good and right guy and try to win his heart, it is my big dream, I wish you will let me know more about your personality, I wait. Have a very good day, Yuliyushka,

Received: from localhost (unknown [1.52.37.76])
To: <drmanteloco@gmail.com>
Reply-To: Yuliyunka Yuliyunya < yullechkamisswhite@gmail.com>
Errors-To: Yuliyunka Yuliyunya <koizumi1@siren.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2018 20:46:14 +0200

FPTDYNAMICIP-NET
FPT Telecom
Tran Thanh Hai
Ha Noi, VietNam

PCX155.jpg

drmanteloco@gmail.com

christian daniel zarate calistro
plus.google.com/u/0/114590076362356060093

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Yuliya; <Yuliya.SpaceGirl@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon May 21, 2018 11:26 pm

..... with the same Pic in my 419-Spamfolder today.

G’day from a Russian girl Yuliya, I’m from RU, I am 32, I really have a wish to create rapports that’s why I have the Internet and I write you, If you are alone and whenever you’re open for new rapports, if you love like my photo, Please feel to respond me, I already wait with eager, I will try to tell you more about my personality, and forward you more pics, You know I am without relationships but I so much want to meet good and right person and try to win his heart, it is my big dream, I wish you will let me know more about your personality, I wait. Have a very good day, Yuliyok.

Received: from localhost (h109-187-167-26.dyn.bashtel.ru [109.187.167.26])
To: <roshannightschool@gmail.com>
From: Yuliyunya Yuliychika <hinomoto-ideology@green.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: Yuliyunya Yuliychika < Yuliya.SpaceGirl@gmail.com>
Errors-To: Yuliyunya Yuliychika <hinomoto-ideology@green.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2018 21:17:59 +0200

DSL-POOL
Bashinformsvyaz Company, RUMS, DSL POOL
Stanislav S. Makarov
PJSC "Bashinformsvyaz"
Lenin street, 30
450000, Ufa
Russia

roshannightschool@gmail.com

john kiki
plus.google.com/u/0/109971202616852105733

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Yuliya; <Yuliyajuice@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon May 21, 2018 11:32 pm

..... also in my MBN-Spamfolder today.

Hello from a Russian woman Yuliya, I live in Russia Frderation, I’m 32 y.old, I really have a desire to install relations that’s why I use the Internet and I type you, In case3 you’re alone and whenever you’re open for new rapports, if you love like my photo, Please be to answer me, I already wait with impatience, I will try to write you more about myself, and attach you more photographs, You know I am without rapports but I so much want to meet good and right man and try to win his heart, it is my big dream, I wish you will let me know more about your personality, I wait. Have a very good day, Yuliyunka,

Received: from localhost (unknown [36.69.155.119])
To: <david.sebastiani@alice.it>
Reply-To: Nice Yuliyusha < Yuliyajuice@gmail.com>
Errors-To: Nice Yuliyusha <jara@pearl.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2018 21:31:32 +0200

TLKM_BB_SERVICE_36_69_DIVRE1-2
PT TELKOM INDONESIA
PT Telkom Indonesia APNIC Resources Management
PT. TELKOM INDONESIA
Menara Multimedia Lt. 7
Jl. Kebonsirih No.12
JAKARTA
Indonesia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed May 23, 2018 10:03 pm

....... finally from DMF.

xxxxxx Hello!!! it's me again! :-)
I am glad, what you have answered me, I hope my answer have not kept you waiting?
To tell the truth, I do not know from what to begin my letter!
For me it is a new way of dialogue!
I was never interested in social networks, and I never communicated using the Internet!
My old friend helped me decide on this step!
My old friend have got acquainted with future the husband on the Internet! Today my friend with the husband live in Malta!
They are happy together and they are an example for me that it is possible to find happiness in the Internet!
My friend has convinced me to address in agency of acquaintances, she has convinced, that presently the Internet is a place where many people find love and happiness!
I do not know, why in agency of acquaintances, I have chosen your profile, I think, that it is my female intuition have prompted to me to make this choice! And I hope for your decency and sincerity!? I'm looking for a serious relationship and for me the most important thing in a relationship is honesty!
In my life was two men who have caused me a pain, deceiving me! I was a toy in their hands! I do not want, that it has repeated again!
I am a decent woman and I'm looking for a decent man!
now you know what I'm looking for a serious relationship based on honesty and understanding!
I want, a little in more details to tell about myself, I think to you it will be interesting!
I live in Russia in the Perm region!!! The city in which I live is Krasnovishersk, I think you have not heard of my city ...
I hope the distance will not prevent our correspondence!
I never been married and do not have kids!
I do not drink, I do not smoke!
I live one in my apartment!
I do not have sisters and brothers! I have parents !
My growth of 169 centimetres, weight of 44 kgs.
My age of 32 years!!! I think that in our time the age is just numbers!
Age does not matter to me!!!
I was born on April, 20th, 1986!!! the sign of the zodiac I'm Aries!
My hobbies of a photo, sport and dance!
I like all new!!!
At me good sense of humour. I am an optimist in life!
I have told a little about myself, now your turn! I hope you understand my English?
I think at you there are questions to me, I with pleasure will answer all your questions!
I wish to learn more about you, about your life, about your interests and about the country in which you live.
I do not know how your profile turned out to be in a dating agency "In search of love" !In your profile about you it has been written very little, but you have interested me and I hope, you will tell about yourself a little more!
If to you interestingly our acquaintance I wait for your letter and a photo :-)
In the dating service I was advised to send you a video so you understand that I am a real woman!
Your new friend Yuliya!

Received: from SuperP-PC ([172.246.126.228])
Date: Wed, 23 May 2018 17:11:09 +0400

Enzu Inc

Ma_photo!.jpg

..... Video already posted 04/05/18

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri May 25, 2018 4:02 pm

Hello xxxxxxxx!!! :-)
Today for me large happiness to see your letter!!!! :-)
I did not have possibility to check mail to this moment, my personal notebook is defective!
I hope, this fact will not prevent to our acquaintance, and we will find a method to continue our correspondence!
In the future, I plan to buy a new notebook, and we can communicate more often, presently I have possibility to write to you only using a computer at work!
For me very pleasantly that you write to me, and give your attention to me.
I first meet with a man on the internet! I will try in detail to tell you about itself in my letters ! I hope on reciprocity !!!
Now I work in industry of sales in a little firm!
My speciality at work "manager of trading floor" where I sell a home domestic technique!
In a shop in that I work sell televisions, vacuum cleaners, refrigerators, irons and many other commodities!

I like my work and I always responsibly behave to everything that I do!
In city where I live it is very difficult to find good job! I during long time could not find job in my city!!!
Now all be well and I work as a salesman ! Although, I have medical education !
I moved to live in Krasnovishersk when I was 18 ago, I entered the Medical college.
After graduating from a college, I entered a medical university. My speciality is a druggist.
I worked as a druggist in a pharmacy approximately half-year, after an university.
But I quit due to the fact that I received a small salary in the pharmacy, and I did not have enough money to pay my room.
And after graduating from university, I stayed to live here.
The city Krasnovishersk in which I live is at a distance of 1733 kilometers from Moscow!
I work from 9:00 to 17:00. Of course I have a lunch break!
Now at lunch time I'm using a computer at the workplace to write you a letter!
The bosses do not allow me to use the computer in the workplace for personal purposes, but I still find the time to use the Internet And write to you!
I hope that you are interested in reading about what I am writing to you!
How many hours a day do you work? Do you like your job ?
I really want to know more about you, because I really like our acquaintance !!!
To be honest, I asked for help on the Internet to find my other half.
For many reasons I can not find my love in my city!
I had a relationship in the past! I had a man who hurt me, deceiving me!
I was a toy in his hands! I do not want this to happen again!
I very want to fall in love the real man! And Nationality does not matter for me!
Gradually I will tell to you everything about itself, but from you I also want to know everything about your life. Tell to me about itself !
I am happy that now I have such wonderful friend as you! Friendship is important in relations!
It is very important that a man respected a woman! And a woman must respect a man ! Do you agree with me ?
Now I must finish my letter to you !!!
I will wait your letter!!! I will be very happy to see your new photo!
With the best wishes, Yuliya!

Date: Fri, 25 May 2018 12:38:56 +0400

Enzu Inc

IMG_MY.jpg

IMG_My.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat May 26, 2018 5:13 pm

Hello xxxxx,at you very beautiful name!!!!! :-*
My answer did not keep you waiting? I am very glad that you have written to me!
I write to you from a computer at work and I'm not always quick to answer your letter!
Alas on work I can not use the computer to suit the own ends! I find time off from work to check my email and reply you to the letter!
I am grateful to the fate that the Internet allows one to get acquainted with lonely hearts!
Let me call you Friend, this is very important for me!
Today I want to tell you more about myself !!!
My height is about 171 centimeters!!! I weigh 44 kg!!!
In life I like to go in for sports, I love active rest!
I practice twice a week in aerobics, since you must always keep a good body shape.
My favorite sports are skating or skiing in the winter in the open air with friends.
I like to spend my free time in nature, I like walking in the park!
Also sometimes I like to spend my free time at home for an interesting book. I like reading romance novels!
I studied in Krasnovishersk, I already told you about it in my last letter.
And after graduating from university, I decided to stay in Krasnovishersk.
At that time I had a serious relationship with a man, and I did not want to return to the village to my parents.
I hope you understand my letter?
I studied English at school and at the university. I can speak fluent English!
I think that this will be a very interesting conversation with my Russian accent !!!
You know, I'm very glad that I met you!
I want to tell you about my past life !!!!!
In the past, I had a serious relationship with a man, we studied at the same institute, where I met with him.
For seven years we met, he only promised to marry me, and in the end, after 7 years, he simply left me and went to another woman ...
I could not forgive him this, because I was very hurt in the heart !!!!!
My heart was broken !!! He acted as a traitor, 5 years ago and did what he said about the wedding, about the family and about the children, and in the end he just left me ...
When you love each other there must be trust. I do not like being lied to, it's the most terrible thing !!!
I hope that in the future I will be able to find the man of my dreams! A man should be next to his woman in any life difficulties.
For me, the age of a man is not important! The main thing that a man would love me! In Russia there is a proverb: Love - all ages obedient !!!
I hope you understand the translation correctly! At any age you can love and start a family! The main thing that would love was sincere!
I am writing to you about my life in detail, so that you have a realistic idea about me!
Now, when I told you about my past, I opened my heart and soul before you, that you would know me better.
I hope you also have something to tell me about your past life?
I will wait for your letter back, and I hope to get a decent answer! I do not want to spend my life alone!
I hope we will know each other more!
I like pets and cats and dogs!
Best wishes !!!
Your friend Yuliya.
Until now you did not send me your photo! :-( I hope you will be able to send me your photo by e-mail!

Date: Sat, 26 May 2018 13:36:18 +0400

Enzu Inc

IMG_3520.jpg

IMG_3550.jpg

IMG_3551.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”