It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:58 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammer using pics of Yuliya Konovalova - Part 2

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Natalia; <pushistikdeva@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:54 pm

...... with the same Pic in my 419-Spamfolder.

Greetings! how are you? Please excuse me beforehand if I've bothered you with something but I would be not against to get acquainted with you sometime. It will be interesting to exchange our letter and pictures. I don’t even know where to start from. My name Natalia. I was thinking of what I can write more about myself and you know I came to decision that possibly I can describe my individuality as active woman with stable moral standards. Write me about yourself,and your preferences about lady Hope to hear from you soon. Natalusha!

Received: from localhost (unknown [118.70.129.84])
To: <lindah538@gmail.com>
Reply-To: Smile Natalia < pushistikdeva@yandex.com>
Errors-To: Smile Natalia <mn-royal@orion.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2018 08:33:28 +0200

FPT-STATICIP-NET
FPT Telecom Company
Tran Thanh Hai
TTH19-AP
FPT Telecom
Vietnam
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Nataliya; <pushistikdeva@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:10 pm

..... with the same Pic in my MBN-Spamfolder.

Hi my new mate How are yu? Please excuse me beforehand if I've bothered you with something but I would be not against to get acquainted with the man sometime. It will be fascinatingly to exchange our thoughts and pictures. I don’t even know where to start from. I'm Natalia. I was thinking of what I can write more about myself and you know I came to decision that possibly I can describe my individuality as open-hearted sincere person with stable moral standards. Write me about lifestyle,and your preferences about women Hope to hear from you soon. Nataliya,

Received: from localhost (unknown [139.0.7.242])
To: <jayefepuleai@gmail.com>
Subject: Salutti my dear friend
Reply-To: Natalusya Natalusya < pushistikdeva@yandex.com>
Errors-To: Natalusya Natalusya <shiori-12@carol.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2018 10:49:31 +0200

BM-ID
PT. First Media,Tbk
Eko Budirahardjo
Lippo Cyber Park
Jl. Bulevar Gajah Mada No.2088
Lippo Karawaci 100,
Tangerang 15811.
Indonesia
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:26 am

Hey there my new mate, How are yu? Please excuse me beforehand if I've disturbed you with something but I would be not against exchanging emails with the man sometime. It will be interesting to exchange our emotions and pic. I don’t even know where to start from. I'm Natalichka. I was thinking of what I can write more about me and you know I came to decision that possibly I can describe my individuality as sunny woman with stable moral standards. Write me about yourself,and your preferences about lady Hope to hear from you soon. Nataloka,

IP: 113.160.170.58
Vinh, Vietnam

Reply-To: Natalichka Smile < pushistikdeva@yandex.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2018

RPO = Yulia Konovalova

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Natalia; <naatasha@wergmail.com>>

Postby IceFM » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:37 pm

Salutation friend! Respected stranger, I wish to know how much you are interesting in search and acquaintance with new and wonderful woman? I am Natalya. I'm hope to your like my photo. I am also searching man with whom my life is calm and remarkable. I am very merry, kindly and positive lady. But I'm still have alone and yet very tired of kind of life. So I went to a dating agency and get you email. Actually, I'm search for real man for a serious friendship and even marriage in future. The most important is my purpose I want to search a lover for my solitary life! I very hope that you are just such a man. Iwill be glad if we can find our common interests and our familiarity is most great moment in our future life. Now I do not know how you are interested in continue our conversation therefore greater detail I talk about me later! I will wait for your answer. See you soon, Natushoka.

Received: from localhost (125.164.129.128)
Reply-To: Flower Natalunka < naatasha@wergmail.com>
Errors-To: Flower Natalunka <yume-chiharu@ams.odn.ne.jp>

TLKM_D5_BB_SPEEDY_RKT
PT TELKOM INDONESIA
PT Telkom Indonesia ABUSE INTERNET Response Team
PT. TELKOM INDONESIA
Menara Multimedia Lt. 7
Jl. Kebonsirih No.12
JAKARTA
Indonesia

PCX-205.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Natalia; <naatasha@wergmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:08 pm

.... from my 419-Spamfolder today.

Hi there my awesome pen-friend Dear stranger, I wish to read how much you are interested in find and familiarity with new and wonderful girl? I am Natalya. I'm hope to your like my foto. I am also find someone with whom my life will quiet and remarkable. I am very merry, kind and positive lady. But I still one and already very tired of kind of life. So I went to a dating agency and got you email. Actually, I'm look for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future. The most important is my goal I want to find a lover to my solitary life! I very hope that you are just such a person. I'll be happy if we can find our common interests and our acquaintance is most great moment in our later life. Now I do not know how much you are interested in continue our dialogue therefore greater detail I'll talk about me later! I'll wait for your letter. See you soon, Natushunya!

Received: from localhost (14.233.72.68)
To: <andrewb@rapidnetmarketing.com>
Reply-To: Iam Natalusha < naatasha@wergmail.com>
Errors-To: Iam Natalusha <wzaurus@rio.odn.ne.jp>

VNPT-VN
Vietnam Posts and Telecommunications Group
Pham Tien Huy
VNPT-VN
Vietnam

PIC-722.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Natalia; <natalaa@wergmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:32 pm

Salutti! Respected stranger, I wish to read how much you interested in search and acquaintance with new and wonderful girl? I'm Natalya. I hope to your like my photo. I'm also finding person with whom my life will quiet and astonishing. I am very cheerful, kind and positive girl. But I am still have one and very tired of that life. So I come to a dating agency and found you email. Actually, I'm searching for real man for a serious relationship and even wedding in future. The main is my goal I wish to find a companion for my lonely life! I very hope that you are precisely this a person. I'll be glad if we can find our common interests and our acquaintance is most wonderful moment in our future life. Now I do not know how much you are interested in continue our communication therefore in more detail I will write about myself later! I will wait your reply. See you soon, Natalusya,

Received: from localhost (unknown [103.213.131.163])
Reply-To: Natalenka Beauty < natalaa@wergmail.com>
Errors-To: Natalenka Beauty <jun.sevenstars@crux.ocn.ne.jp>

MNC_Kabel_Mediacom-ID-Customer-Pool_4
PT. MNC Kabel Mediacom
MNC Tower, 10, 11, 12A
Jl. Kebon Sirih No.17-19
Jakarta Pusat 10340
Indonesia

PIC-522.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Olga; <olga.mak@kalgmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:43 pm

..... 2x in my 24FD-Spamfolder between 45 min.

Good day. Dear stranger, I want to know how much you interest in search and getting acquainted with new and wonderful girl?
My name is Olga. I hope to your like my pic. I also find man with whom my life will quiet and wonderful.
I am very cheerful, kind and positive girl. But I still one and very tired of that life.
So I come to a dating agency and get you email. In fact, I'm find for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future.
The main is my goal - I want to find a companion to my lonely life! I very hope that you are just such a man.
I be happy if we will find our common interests and our acquaintance is most wonderful moment in our future life.
I do not know how you are interested in continue our talking therefore more detail I write about me later! I wait for your answer! See you soon, Olga.

Received: from [188.162.199.7] (account ashnee@post.ru HELO client.yota.ru) ---> its Yola!
Reply-To: chutkij <olga.mak@kalgmail.com>
X-Mailer: Microsoft Windows Live Mail 15.4.3538.513

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Ufa
Scartel Network of PJSC Megafon
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG_DSC932642.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Olga; <olga.olga@kalgmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:47 pm

Good day. Dear stranger, I want to know how much you
interest in search and getting acquainted with new and
wonderful girl? My name is Olga. I hope to your like my
pic. I also find man with whom my life will quiet and
wonderful. I am very cheerful, kind and positive girl.
But I still one and very tired of that life. So I come
to a dating agency and get you email. In fact, I'm find
for real man for a serious relationship and even
marriage in future. The main is my goal - I want to find
a companion to my lonely life! I very hope that you are
just such a man. I be happy if we will find our common
interests and our acquaintance is most wonderful moment
in our future life. I do not know how you are interested
in continue our talking therefore more detail I write
about me later! I wait for your answer! See you soon,

Olga.

Received: Received: from [188.162.199.16] (port=40485 helo=client.yota.ru) by rsb48.rhostbh.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1.2:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384:256) (Exim 4.89_1) ---> its Yola!
Reply-To: cyplyonok <olga.olga@kalgmail.com>
X-Mailer: Microsoft Windows Live Mail 14.0.8117.416

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Ufa
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG_DSC84762.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:22 am

..... from my DMF-Spamfolder today.

Good day. Dear stranger, I want to know how much you interest in search and getting acquainted with new and wonderful girl?
My name is Olga. I hope to your like my pic. I also find man with whom my life will quiet and wonderful.
I am very cheerful, kind and positive girl. But I still one and very tired of that life.
So I come to a dating agency and get you email. In fact, I'm find for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future.
The main is my goal - I want to find a companion to my lonely life! I very hope that you are just such a man.
I be happy if we will find our common interests and our acquaintance is most wonderful moment in our future life.
I do not know how you are interested in continue our talking therefore more detail I write about me later! I wait for your answer! See you soon, Olga.

Received: from client.yota.ru (unknown [188.162.199.155]) ---> its Yola!
Reply-To: karapuzik <olga.mak@kalgmail.com>
X-Mailer: Microsoft Windows Live Mail 15.4.3538.513

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Ufa
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG_DSC932642.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:26 am

...... with the same Pic also in my 24FD-Spamfolder today.

Received: from [188.162.199.155] (account ashnee@post.ru HELO client.yota.ru)
by post.ru (CommuniGate Pro SMTP 6.0.10) ---> its Yola!
Reply-To: kapitan <olga.mak@kalgmail.com>
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.5931

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Ufa
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:09 pm

.... from my 419-Spamfolder today.

How are you? Respected stranger, I wish to see how much you interesting in finding and acquaintance with new and wonderful woman?
My name is Olga. I'm hope to your like my picture. I'm also looking person with which my life is calm and astonishing.
I am very merry, kindly and positive woman. But I'm still have alone and already very tired of kind of life.
So I go to a dating site and got you email. In reality, I'm looking for real man for a serious friend and even wedding in future.
The most important is my purpose - I wish to search a lover for my solitary life! I very much hope that you are just such a person.
I will be glad if we can find our common interests and our meeting is most great moment in our later life.
Now I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our communication therefore more detail I'll talk about me later!
I'll wait for your answer! See you later, Olga.

Received: from unknown (HELO brzw) (sharon@imagedeco.com.hk@188.162.36.1) ---> its Yola!
Reply-To: ostroumnyj <olga.mak@kalgmail.com>

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Ufa
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG_DSC894563.jpg

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Natalya; <naatasha@wergmail.com>

Postby Myra » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:45 pm

Salutti! Dear stranger, I wish to see how much you interested in find and acquaintance with new and wonderful woman? My name is Natalya. I hope to your like my foto. I'm also looking man with which my life will quiet and astonishing. I am very cheerful, kind and positive lady. But I still have alone and already very tired of kind of life. So I go to a dating agency and got you email. In reality, I'm looking for real man for a serious relationship and even wedding in future. The most important is my goal I wish to search a lover to my lonely life! I very hope that you are precisely this a man. I'll be glad if we will find our common interests and our familiarity is most remarkable moment in our future life. I do not know how much you are interested in continue our conversation therefore more detail I write about me later! I will wait your letter. See you soon, Natushoka.

IP 41.96.51.23
Algeria

Reply-To: Natalunka Lady < naatasha@wergmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2018

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Olga; <olga.olga@madaron.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:14 pm

.... from my DMF-Spamfolder today.

Olga.

Received: from client.yota.ru (unknown [188.162.192.130]) ---> its Yola!
Reply-To: nepovtorimyj <olga.olga@madaron.com>

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Ufa
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:33 pm

.... from my 24FD-Spamfolder today.

Received: from [188.162.43.30] (helo=localhost) by smtp03.mailcore.me with esmtpa (Exim 4.89) ---> its Yola!
Reply-To: shokoladnyj <olga.olga@madaron.com>
X-Mailer: Microsoft Windows Live Mail 16.4.3528.331

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Ufa
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG_DSC932642.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:07 pm

..... from my 419-Spamfolder today.

Olga.

Received: from 188.162.192.130 (HELO client.yota.ru) ---> its Yola!
Reply-To: balovnik <olga.olga@madaron.com>
X-Mailer: Microsoft Windows Live Mail 16.4.3528.331

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Ufa
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG_DSC84762.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”