It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:23 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Ekaterina; <ladyyymillion@yandex.com/daiseymohaou@gmx.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

N. N.; <lionesskzlady@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:39 pm

...... from 419-Spam, Pic was attached as docx

There you are my bloke. I'm actually struggling to find a sincere, long-lasting bond. I'm actually a modern day
young woman and so i know that soon, i should be able to get a decent person through the entire Word wide web.
I m driven, content. My soul and heart truly want true love. If, perhaps will you respond, For certain i will happily
forward you my?mages and then tell you whole lot more in regards to me.

If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my personal mailbox: lionesskzlady@gmail.com

Received: from localhost ([186.150.200.33])
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2020 12:15:35 +0100
To: barbloki@outlook.com

DO-ORDO-LACNIC
Altice Dominicana
Av. Nuñez de Caceres, 11
Santo Domingo - Distrito Nacional
Dominican Republic

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

N. N.; <lionesskzlady@gmail.com>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

N. N.; <solonelykittykz@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:37 pm

What'sup my man Anyways i'm need a true, persistent relationship. Actually i'm a contemporary young woman and i also know that really soon, i can locate a good person in the Cyberspace. I m determined, pleasant. My own heart and soul wish for true love. If you'll respond, For certain i will definitely send my personal pics and tell you a lot more relating to me.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my private e-mail: solonelykittykz@gmail.com

Received: from localhost ([110.164.163.189])
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 12:01:00 +0100

TRIPLETNET-TH
3BB Broadband Internet service provider in Thailand
Ip admin
200 Jasmine tower 29th floor
Chaengwattana road
Pakkret Nonthaburi 11120
Thailand

Photo-066.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Olena; <wiwinvalli1@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:22 pm

.... from DMF-Spam

Hi, my name is Olena. I am looking for a serious relationship, I am 34 years old. I live Ukraine. I want to start a family. I I hope that you also want to create a serious relationship.
And you are ready to build them. I will send you my photo so that you know who you are communicating with. I think that you will reciprocate and also send me your photos.
I will tell you more about myself, I hope for reciprocity. If you are interested in me, I hope to see your answer. And if you are not interested in a serious relationship, then please do not answer me.
Because I don't want to find out in the course of our communication that you don't want a serious relationship. I hope that you are ready to create a strong relationship. And you're the person I'm looking for. Olena.

Received: from lvjwi (unknown [178.176.175.239])
Reply-To: Ole <wiwinvalli1@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2020 14:55:05 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Volga Branch of OJSC MegaFon NOC
Volzhsk
Mari El
Russia

IMG-0233.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:38 pm

.... from 419-Spam

Hi, my name is Olena. I am looking for a serious relationship, I am 34 years old. I live Ukraine. I want to start a family. I I hope that you also want to create a serious relationship.
And you are ready to build them. I will send you my photo so that you know who you are communicating with. I think that you will reciprocate and also send me your photos.
I will tell you more about myself, I hope for reciprocity. If you are interested in me, I hope to see your answer. And if you are not interested in a serious relationship, then please do not answer me.
Because I don't want to find out in the course of our communication that you don't want a serious relationship. I hope that you are ready to create a strong relationship. And you're the person I'm looking for. Olena.

Received: from fjqlo (unknown [178.176.175.239])
Reply-To: Ole <wiwinvalli1@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2020 14:51:41 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Volzhsk
Mari El
Russia

IMG-0236.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:43 pm

.... from DMF-Spam

Received: from tzeohin (unknown [178.176.175.239])
Reply-To: Olena <wiwinvalli1@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2020 11:17:38 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Volzhsk
Mari El
Russia

IMG-0232.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:46 pm

...... from DMF-Spam

Received: from yztoti (unknown [178.176.175.239])
Reply-To: olenka <wiwinvalli1@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2020 03:27:14 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Volzhsk
Mari El
Russia

IMG-0236.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:55 pm

..... with the last Pic 2x in 419-Spam

Received: from rvzk (unknown [178.176.175.239])
Reply-To: olenka <wiwinvalli1@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2020 02:55:53 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Volzhsk
Mari El
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ole; <olenadieva@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:20 pm

.... from DMF-Spam

Hey, I am writing to meet you. I want to briefly tell you about myself.
My name is Ole, I am 34 years old. I'm looking for a serious relationship.
If you are also looking for a serious relationship, then I think we should talk and get to know each other better.
I will send you my photo so that you can see who you are communicating with.
I think that you will also send me your photo so that I can see you.
If you reciprocate, I will be happy to talk to you and get to know you better.
So that we can draw conclusions in the future. Whether we will be together.
If you are not ready for a serious relationship, or you are married.
Then I ask you not to reply to my letter. And to remove it.
So that we don't have any misunderstandings. I'm interested to see your answer. Ole.

Received: from mdfww (unknown [178.176.175.239])
Reply-To: Ole <olenadieva@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2020 13:39:55 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Volzhsk
Mari El
Russia

DSCN0014.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Tetiana; <alidadzm@gmx.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:26 pm

... she appeared today out of the blue in my 2nd. DLB-Mailaccount ..... again address trade

Hi my dear new pen-friend!
I am happy u give me your mail address. To know me better I want write u a little story about myself! My friends can call me Tetiana. I am 32. I live in Ukraine and I mean the huge distance between us is not a matter for you. I am a bit worried right at the moment. I think you understand my little excitement. But I hope that our interactions will be nice! I am sending you my pics. I expect that u like it. How should I name u? What do your friends calling you? I also rely on that the virus has not damaged u and that you are fine! I consider our health is the most valuable wealth we have. I'm expecting ur prompt correspondence, and I hope you and I didn’t meet u by chance. Take good care of you own and ur health!
You new pen-friend, Tetiana.

Received: from Bella.annex.lan ([158.46.79.236])
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2020 08:45:34 -0600
Reply-To: alidadzm@gmx.com
To: abdulsow201@gmail.com
X-Mailer: iPad Mail (15F79)

GOODLINE-INFO
E-Light-Telecom
Konstantin Karavaev
650099 Kuznetsky 18
Kemerovo
Russian Federation

..... same X-Mailer here (30/07/19):

Elizaveta; <lizok.hotoka@yandex.com>
https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... p?t=126649

DSC-8173.jpg: 09/01/15; 02:46am; Apple iPhone 6s .... mirrored Pic

..... the 3rd. client with forged GPS-Data which guide us in the Nirvana of the Democratic Republic of the Congo

Olga; <Olechkaangell@gmail.com>
https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... p?t=133441

Roza Ivanova; <rozamoz@mail.ru>
https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... p?t=133224

....all three have identical GPS-Data!

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Oleni; <olenadieva@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:54 pm

...... from DMF-Spam

Hey, I am writing to meet you. I want to briefly tell you about myself.
My name is Oleni, I am 34 years old. I'm looking for a serious relationship.
If you are also looking for a serious relationship, then I think we should talk and get to know each other better.
I will send you my photo so that you can see who you are communicating with.
I think that you will also send me your photo so that I can see you.
If you reciprocate, I will be happy to talk to you and get to know you better.
So that we can draw conclusions in the future. Whether we will be together.
If you are not ready for a serious relationship, or you are married.
Then I ask you not to reply to my letter. And to remove it.
So that we don't have any misunderstandings. I'm interested to see your answer. Oleni.

Received: from dnamvd (unknown [178.176.175.239])
Reply-To: Oleni <olenadieva@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2020 12:17:03 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Volzhsk
Mari El
Russia

DSCN0013.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Tetiana; <alidadzm@gmx.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:17 pm

Good evening. I am pleased to see your answer.
I did not manage to respond quickly, but I will try to write more often to you. If our communication continues.
I would like to say about myself. I am an ordinary woman who lives in Ukraine, in a small town called Chernihiv.
I am 32 years old. My birthday is October 14th. According to the horoscope I am Libra, this is a very calm and level-hung sign.
And I would like to hear about your life.
If you are not looking for close contact, please delete my mailing address. Since my intentions are serious.
Now I am a free woman. The last relationship that was, ended half a year ago.
I was in a relationship for about a year, but our feelings cooled off and we decided to end our relationship.
Sorry, I don’t want to talk about this at all. I just want you to know.
Tell me about yourself, okay? Where do you work? How do you spend your free time?
I am looking for a responsible person, with specific intentions.
Yes, you ask why outside the country? I am tired of Ukraine. Nothing holds me here. And I am open for new acquaintances and friendship.
Now I need to continue my work.
I must complete my task before the end of the working day.
I look forward to hearing from you. Tetiana

Received: from [127.0.0.1] ([37.97.139.59]) by mail.gmx.com (mrgmx105 [212.227.17.174])
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2020 23:31:45 +0300

SCHLUND-NET
1&1 Internet AG
1&1 IONOS SE
Brauerstraße 48
Karlsruhe
GERMANY

DSC78de8.jpg

DSC874fg.jpg

Photo7f3.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Alina; <evangelia-kropp@gmx.de>

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:49 pm

..... from DMF

G'day my dear new pen-friend!
I'm happy u gave me ur e-mail address. To know me better I want tell a little bit about me! My name's Alina. I'm 32 years old. I live in Ukr and I mean the huge space between us is not a big problem for u. I am a some excitement now. I think u figure out my some nervous. But I think that our interactions will be enjoyable! I'm sending you my photo. I expect that u enjoy it. How should I call you? What are your close friends calling u? I also hope that the COVID-19 has not damaged you and that you are good health! I consider our health is the most valuable wealth we have. I am looking forward to ur rapid answer, and I think u and I didn’t meet you by chance. Take good care of yourself and ur wellness!
Ur pen-friend, Alika.

Received: from empress ([85.173.127.131])
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2020 12:11:32 -0800
Reply-To: evangelia-kropp@gmx.de
To: olitessier@orange.fr

Macroregional_South
Andrey V.Krutenko
OJSC "STK" KABBALKTELECOM
360003, Golovko str. 4, Nalchik, KBR,
Russian Federation

IMG7126.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Alisha/Alina; <daiseymohaou@gmx.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:10 am

..... from DLB

Good afternoon my dear new friend!
I am glad u gave me ur mail address. I want talk you a little bit about my person to know me better! My friends can call me Alisha. I'm 32. I live in Ukrain and I think the huge kilometres between us is not a problem for you. I'm a bit excitement now. I hope you understand my bit worried. But I think that our interactions will be enjoyable! I am sharing with u my photo. I hope that u enjoy it. How should I call u? What do ur close friends calling you? I also hope that the COVID has not damaged you and that you are fine! I believe that health is the most significant wealth we have. I am waiting for your swift reply, and I think we didn’t meet you by chance. Take care of you own and your health!
You pen-friend, Alisha.

Received: from joseph.tyrion.com ([178.251.141.66])
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2020 17:17:01 -0300
Reply-To: daiseymohaou@gmx.com

DSSV-Connections
DSSV Clients Address Pool
DSSV NOC role
Marshala Vasilevskogo, 13k3
123182, Moscow, Russia

PIC-1117.jpg

Александра Гордеева

https:/ /vk.com/id490132229

https:/ /вконтакте24.рф/aleksandra-gordeeva-achinsk-490132229.html

https:/ /vkfaces.com/vk/user/id490132229

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Alena; <evangelia-kropp@gmx.de>

Postby IceFM » Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:27 am

.... with the last Pic in 419

Hello my dear new pen-friend!
I am glad u gave me ur e-mail address. I want write you a little story about my person to know me better! I am Alena. I'm 32 years old. I live in Ukr and I mean the huge distance between us is not a problem for u. I'm a some worried right now. I hope u understand my little excitement. But I think that our interactions will be enjoyable! I am sending u my images. I rely on that you enjoy it. What should I name you? How are ur best friends call u? I also rely on that the COVID has not harmed you and that you are healthy! I consider health is the most valuable thing we have. I am waiting for ur soon reply, and I hope you and I didn’t meet u by chance. Take care of you own and ur wellness!
You pen-friend, Alya.

Received: from Vanessa.astute (pool-77-222-117-122.is74.ru [77.222.117.122]) (using TLSv1.3 with cipher TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (256/256 bits)
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2020 13:09:57 -0700
Reply-To: evangelia-kropp@gmx.de
To: juanroman366@gmail.com
X-Originating-IP: 178.208.39.159

COMBELL
Combell Network
COMBELL NOC
Skaldenstraat 121
B-9042 Gent
Belgium

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Alina; <daiseymohaou@gmx.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:17 pm

..... finally from DLB

Good afternoon . I am pleased to hear from you.
In turn, I can say that it will be nice to tell you about myself and share my life here in Ukraine.
How are you ?
I'll tell you a little more about my city Lviv. This is a very beautiful place! Lviv is a historical and old city.
In 2009 he was awarded the title of the cultural capital of Ukraine.
The population of my city is 720 thousand people. My height is 168 Sm, my weight is 50 Kg.
My birthday is January 14th.
I pay attention to running, as well as to the gym. I like sports. It strengthens the body and spirit!
I am engaged in simulators.
Over the years I managed to get higher education in the area of ​​an artist.
It seems interesting and beautiful to me. I am a creative person.
I like pleasant and gentle music. Also, I enjoy watching sensitive films. I have some friends here.
And I spend most of my free time with them. From the family that surrounds me - this is my own grandfather.
Mom and Dad passed away for about 5 years. (car crash). The grandmother passed away 10 years ago.
I have a good sense of humor and love to laugh at good jokes.
In general, I consider myself a positive person.
I work as a medical staff. I am a nurse in the department Surgical building.
Knowledge of English is required for this job, and I have been studying English for 4 years. It came in handy for me.
Now is a tough time with coronavirus and hospitals are overwhelmed with patients.
Sorry, I will complete my letter now, and I will look forward to yours.
Ask me questions that interest you.
Have a good day! Hope to be interesting to you.
Alina

p.s. I just attached a photo of my mom. I miss them!

Received: from LAPTOP-K3B4N241 ([176.59.108.223]) by mail.gmx.com (mrgmx004 [212.227.17.184])
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2020 10:00:37 +0300

IONOS-NET
1&1 IONOS SE
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 5
Karlsruhe
GERMANY

CDS21.jpg

DFF20.jpg

DFF21.jpg

DSC11.jpg

ZCS1.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”