It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:11 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Viktoria; <viktoriiasolnce@outlook.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Alina; <porsinana@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:52 pm

...... from my DLB-Spamfolder today.

Hi my awesome friend how are you? Please excuse me beforehand if I've bothered you with something but I would enjoy to meet with the man sometime. It will be fascinatingly to exchange our letter and pictures. I don’t even know where to start from. My name Alina. I was thinking of what I can write more about me and you know I came to decision that possibly I can describe my individuality as active woman with stable moral standards. Write me about yourself,and your preferences about girl Hope to hear from you soon. Alinchik!

Received: from localhost (unknown [61.5.22.206])
Reply-To: Alinoka Alinna < porsinana@yandex.com>
Errors-To: Alinoka Alinna <spfp9n89@gamma.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2018 02:57:23 +0000

TLKM_D1_DIALUP_MD
PT TELKOM INDONESIA
Febrian Setiadi
GSD Lt 14 Jl. Kebon Sirih No.12
Indonesia

PCX992.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Alina; <porsinana@yandex.com>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Alina; <milankyadevochka@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:05 pm

..... from my 419-Spamfolder today.

Good day my dear friend What's up? Please excuse me beforehand if I've bothered you with something but I will be glad exchanging emails with the beautiful person sometime. It will be interesting to exchange our thoughts and pic. I don’t even know where to start from. I am Alina. I was thinking of what I can write more about myself and you know I came to decision that possibly I can describe my individuality as sunny girl with stable moral standards. Write me about yourself,and your preferences about women Hope to hear from you soon. Alinochenka

Received: from localhost (unknown [14.185.121.56])
To: <peryninty4luv@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: Alinchika Me < milankyadevochka@outlook.com>
Errors-To: Alinchika Me <happysmile.0828@future.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2018 02:56:39 +0000

VNPT-VN
Vietnam Posts and Telecommunications Group
Pham Tien Huy
No 57, Huynh Thuc Khang Street,
Lang Ha ward, Dong Da district,
Ha Noi City
Vietnam

PIC397.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ekaterina; <kuznekateriha@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:07 pm

.... from my DMF-Spamfolder today.

Hi my awesome pen-friend. How are yu? Please excuse me beforehand if I've disturbed you with something but I would be not against to meet with you sometime. It will be fascinatingly to exchange our letter & snapshots. I don’t even know where to start from. Im Ekaterinochka. I was thinking of what I can write more about myself and you know I came to decision that possibly I can describe my individuality as open-hearted sincere woman with stable moral standards. Write me about lifestyle,and your preferences about women Hope to hear from you soon. Ekaterinchik.

Received: from localhost (unknown [171.237.171.156])
To: <jermainewright85@icloud.com>
Reply-To: Ekaterinchika Sunny < kuznekateriha@outlook.com>
Errors-To: Ekaterinchika Sunny <s-tail3501@earth.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2018 05:04:18 +0200

VIETTEL-VN
Viettel Group
Tran Van Thanh
Viettel Network Corporation
No 1, Tran Huu Duc street, My Dinh 2 ward,
Nam Tu Liem district,
Ha Noi City
Vietnam

DSC_226.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ekaterina; <ekaterihakuzza@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:49 pm

Hello my dear friend How are yu? Please excuse me beforehand if I've disturbed you with something but I would be not against exchanging emails with you sometime. It will be fascinatingly to exchange our letter & images. I don’t even know where to start from. Im Ekaterinka. I was thinking of what I can write more about me and you know I came to decision that possibly I can describe my individuality as open-hearted sincere person with stable moral standards. Write me about lifestyle,and your preferences about girl Hope to hear from you soon. Katusya.

Cyber Space
Cyberspace Ltd
Joe Onwubuya
Cyberspace Limited
1 Olosa Street
Victoria-Island, Lagos
Nigeria

CAM_992.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Svetlana; <lapulkamaya@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:10 pm

..... from my DMF-Spamfolder today.

Good day. Respected stranger, I wish to read how much you interesting in find and acquaintance with new and wonderful woman? I'm Svetlana.
I am hope to your like my picture. I am also search person with which my life is calm and remarkable. I am very merry, kind and positive woman.
But I am still single and already very tired of such life. So I go to a dating site and found you email.
In reality, I'm search for real man for a serious friendship and even wedding in future.
The most important is my purpose - I wish to look a lover for my solitary life! I very hope that you are it's a person.
I will be glad if we can find our common interests and our familiarity is most wonderful moment in our later life.
I do not know how you are interested in continuing our dialogue therefore greater detail I will talk about myself later! I will wait your letter! See you later, Svetlana.

Received: from 96.3.dialup.mari-el.ru (client.yota.ru [188.162.199.84]) .... it's Yola
Reply-To: hryushechka <lapulkamaya@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2018 13:40:44 +0300
X-Mailer: Microsoft Windows Live Mail 15.4.3538.513
X-Source-IP: 188.162.199.84

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Ufa
Scartel Network of PJSC Megafon
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG_DSC6873242.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Svetlana; <vilipappiasa@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:31 pm

Hello. Dear stranger, I want to know how much you interested in search and getting acquainted with new and wonderful girl? My name is Svetlana. I'm hope to your like my pic. I'm also find man with whom my life will quiet and wonderful. I am very cheerful, kind and positive girl. But I'm still one and yet very tired of that life. So I come to a dating agency and get you email. In fact, I'm find for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future. The main is my goal - I want to find a companion to my lonely life! I very hope that you are just such a man. I'll be happy if we will find our common interests and our acquaintance is most remarkable moment in our future life. I do not know how you are interested in continue our talking therefore in more detail I'll write about me later! I'll wait for your answer! See you soon, Svetlana.

Received: from [188.162.199.89] (helo=162.73.pppoe.mari-el.ru) by webmail.cyber.net.pk with esmtpsa (TLSv1.2:DHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384:256) (Exim 4.80.1) .... it's Yola
Reply-To: pylkij <vilipappiasa@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2018 14:42:43 +0300
X-Mailer: Microsoft Windows Live Mail 16.4.3528.331

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Ufa
Scartel Network of PJSC Megafon
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG_DSC97824234.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Valentina; <Ferrderr@mailfence.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:36 pm

Hello! How is your mood?
My name is Valentina.
Im finding your e-mail address from a dating service, I am first decided to use the services of the
dating site to looked a men for communications, friendship, maybe even a serious relations...
Who knows, maybe this'will work?! Of the many men surveyed, I am chose yours and therefore you are now reading this messege.
I do not know if youwill write back to me!
In any case, I will check my e-mail every day and hope that you want to meet me and
have communication or friendships with a girl from another country.
I'am from Russia! Iam think you heard about my country?!
I am do'not know what else to write in this messege... I'am not sure if you'will get my messege and
will you respond to my messege, so this lettar will be short.

Send me your reply here, on my email-address: Ferrderr@mailfence.com

Iwill send you a photo in the next messege if you mail me back.

Received: from 88.212.244.172 (202.137.141.224)
Reply-To: Valentina <Ferrderr@mailfence.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2018 21:11:32 +0900

SERVERS-COM-MOW1
Servers Guy
Strawinskylaan 601
1077XX, Amsterdam
The Netherlands

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Marina; <missi.breatlya@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:02 pm

...... from my DMF-Spamfolder today.

Aloha my awesome pen-friend! How are yu? Please excuse me beforehand if I've bothered you with something but I would be not against to meet with you sometime. It will be fascinatingly to exchange our letter and pictures. I don’t even know where to start from. Im Marina. I was thinking of what I can write more about me and you know I came to decision that possibly I can describe my individuality as active woman with stable moral standards. Write me about yourself,and your preferences about girl Hope to hear from you soon. Marinka!

Received: from localhost (unknown [154.136.249.48]) by smtp.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix)
To: <mthomp5367@aol.com>
Reply-To: Marinulya Marinoka <missi.breatlya@outlook.com>
Errors-To: Marinulya Marinoka <masahiro.n@waltz.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2018 23:50:18 +0200

Orange-EG
The Egyptian Company for Mobile Services (Mobinil)
Mohamed Basha
Nile City Building 2005C
Cornishe El-Nil, Ramlet Boulaq
Cairo
Egypt

PCX334.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Marina; <maricnichka@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:08 pm

...... from my DMF-Spamfolder today.

Hi there my dear mate. Respected stranger, I wish to know how much you are interested in find and acquaintance with new and wonderful woman? I am Marina. I am hope to your like my foto. I'm also finding man with whom my life is quiet and wonderful. I am very cheerful, kindly and positive woman. But I still have single and already very tired of that life. So I go to a dating agency and found you email. Actually, I'm look for real man for a serious friendship and even wedding in future. The main is my goal - I want to search a lover to my solitary life! I very much hope that you are just such a man. Iwill be happy if we will find our common interests and our acquaintance is most wonderful moment in our later life. I do not know how you are interested in continuing our conversation therefore greater detail I will talk about myself later! I'll wait your letter! See you soon, Marinushok.

Received: from localhost (SOec9yZFYhmFFyZTi5oVnFKG-59H0dBv661hwkBlvO1QQ0UMuSQaVandystq1S2gMO@[36.74.142.90])
To: <anatkaechler@aol.com>
Reply-To: Marinusya <maricnichka@hotmail.com>
Errors-To: Marinusya <rhein-solar@t-online.de>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2018 00:25:51 +0200

TLKM_BB_SERVICE_36_74_DIVRE5-6
PT TELKOM INDONESIA
PT. TELKOM INDONESIA
Menara Multimedia Lt. 7
Jl. Kebonsirih No.12
JAKARTA
Indonesia

PCX-491.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Marina; <marishkaleddi@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:25 pm

...... from my MBN-Spamfolder today.

Hi my great mate, how are you? Please excuse me beforehand if I've disturbed you with something but I would be not against to meet with the beautiful person sometime. It will be interesting to exchange our thoughts and pic. I don’t even know where to start from. I am Marina. I was thinking of what I can write more about me and you know I came to decision that possibly I can describe my individuality as open-hearted sincere person with stable moral standards. Write me about lifestyle,and your preferences about women Hope to hear from you soon. Marishenka

Received: from localhost (unknown [190.39.114.222])
To: <ry08261998@aol.com>
Reply-To: Marishechka Marinushok <marishkaleddi@hotmail.com>
Errors-To: Marishechka Marinushok <morimae@aria.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2018 00:28:32 +0200

VE-CSVE-LACNIC
CANTV Servicios, Venezuela
Alexander Martinez
Segunda Avenida de los Palos Grandes, 000, Entre Av. Fr
1060 - Caracas - MI
Venezuela

PCX163.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Marina; <missi.breatlya@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:39 pm

.... with the last Pic today in my 24FD-Spamfolder.

Aloha my great friend! How are yu? Please excuse me beforehand if I've disturbed you with something but I will be glad to meet with the man sometime. It will be fascinatingly to exchange our letter and photos. I don’t even know where to start from. I'm Marisha. I was thinking of what I can write more about me and you know I came to decision that possibly I can describe my individuality as sunny girl with stable moral standards. Write me about lifestyle,and your preferences about women Hope to hear from you soon. Marina.

Received: from localhost (unknown [122.52.199.165])
Reply-To: Marishenka <missi.breatlya@outlook.com>
Errors-To: Marishenka <syu222@rose.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2018 02:10:10 +0200

FBONEZEROZERO
CBGNOV2017061350222_STI EDUCATION SERVICES GROUP, INC.
Nilo Agir
6/F Innolab Building, Boni Avenue,
Mandaluyong City
Philippines

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Marina; <MarinaLoveKonfetka@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:51 pm

..... from my DLB-Spamfolder today.

Hey there my dear friend! What's up? Please excuse me beforehand if I've disturbed you with something but I would enjoy to get acquainted with you sometime. It will be fascinatingly to exchange our letter and pictures. I don’t even know where to start from. I'm Mari. I was thinking of what I can write more about me and you know I came to decision that possibly I can describe my individuality as active girl with stable moral standards. Write me about yourself,and your preferences about girl Hope to hear from you soon. Marinushok!

Received: from localhost (unknown [201.146.181.104])
To: <girlkisser18@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: Mari <MarinaLoveKonfetka@outlook.com>
Errors-To: Mari <santa.world-aaa@iris.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2018 01:46:29 +0200

MX-GDUN-LACNIC
Gestión de direccionamiento UniNet
GESTION DE CAMBIPERIFERICO SUR, 3190, ALVARO OBREG
01900 - MEXICO DF - CX
Mexico

CAM-524.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Marina; <marinasnka@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:02 pm

.... from my MBN-Spamfolder today.

Woha my great friend! Respected stranger, I want to read how much you interested in searching and acquaintance with new and wonderful girl? My name is Marina. I hope to your like my pic. I am also finding someone with whom my life is calm and remarkable. I am very merry, kindly and positive girl. But I'm still one and yet very tired of kind of life. So I went to a dating site and got you email. In fact, I'm look for real man for a serious friendship and even wedding in future. Most important is my goal - I wish to search a companion to my lonely life! I very hope that you are just such a person. Iwill be glad if we can find our common interests and our acquaintance is most wonderful moment in our later life. Now I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our dialogue therefore in more detail I will write about me later! I will wait for your answer! See you later, Marinushoka!

Received: from localhost (VT2ti8Z-8h7SnMH74lW4sQfuirPonZg9V3-7PJJVCNZfhsGav7WTLnq0+BH79Cjg8g@[14.161.38.76])
Reply-To: Marinchik <marinasnka@hotmail.com>
Errors-To: Marinchik <kdpaar@t-online.de>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2018 02:23:09 +0200

VNPT-VN
Pham Tien Huy
No 57, Huynh Thuc Khang Street, Lang Ha ward, Dong Da district,
Ha Noi City
Vietnam

PCX537.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:37 pm

...... from my 24FD-Spamfolder today.

Good morning Respected stranger, I wish to know how much you are interested in search and familiarity with new and wonderful girl? I'm Marina. I hope to your like my picture. I'm also looking man with which my life is quiet and remarkable. I am very merry, kindly and positive woman. But I am still have one and yet very tired of that life. So I went to a dating agency and get you email. In fact, I'm looking for real man for a serious friendship and even wedding in future. Main is my purpose - I want to search a lover for my lonely life! I very much hope that you are precisely this a man. Iwill be happy if we can find our common interests and our meeting is most great moment in our later life. Now I do not know how you are interested in continuing our conversation therefore in more detail I write about me later! I'll wait for your answer! See you soon, Marinushok

Received: from localhost (unknown [14.174.100.35])
To: <johnhagg88@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: Marina Marinchika <maricnichka@hotmail.com>
Errors-To: Marina Marinchika <mirekare@clock.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2018 05:32:41 +0200

VNPT-VN
Pham Tien Huy
VNPT-VN
No 57, Huynh Thuc Khang Street, Lang Ha ward, Dong Da district,
Ha Noi City
Vietnam

DSC_206.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:52 pm

Hello. Dear stranger, I want to see how much you are interested in find and acquaintance with new and wonderful woman? My name is Marina. I am hope to your like my photo. I am also finding man with whom my life is quiet and astonishing. I am very merry, kindly and positive girl. But I am still one and very tired of that life. So I go to a dating agency and got you email. Actually, I'm finding for real man for a serious relationship and even wedding in future. The main is my purpose - I wish to search a lover for my lonely life! I very much hope that you are just such a person. Iwill be happy if we can find our common interests and our meeting is most wonderful moment in our future life. I do not know how you are interested in continue our conversation therefore in more detail I talk about myself later! I'll wait your letter! See you later, Marinushoka!

Received: from localhost (mbl-65-129-95.dsl.net.pk [58.65.129.95])
To: <ryanpark420@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: Marinchik <maricnichka@hotmail.com>
Errors-To: Marinchik <harumireo@way.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2018 14:58:24 +0200

AYATEL-PK
Nayatel (Pvt) Ltd
Nayatel Pvt Ltd administrator
73E, GD Arcade, Fazle Haq Road, Blue Area,
Islamabad 44000
Pakistan

DSC_721.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”