It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:01 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Viktoria; <viktoriiasolnce@outlook.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Yuliya; <yuliyadetka@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:08 pm

Good day dear man, Respected stranger, I wish to see how much you are interesting in search and getting acquainted with new and wonderful girl?
I am Yuliya. Iam hope to your like my pic. I am also search someone with which my life is quiet and remarkable.
I am very merry, kind and positive woman. But I'm still have alone and yet very tired of kind of life.
So I went to a dating site and found you email. Actually, I'm look for real man for a serious relationship and even wedding in future.
Most important is my purpose I wish to look a companion for my lonely life. I very much hope that you are precisely this a man.
I will be glad if we can find our common interests and our acquaintance is most remarkable moment in our future life.
I do not know how much you are interested in continue our dialogue therefore in more detail I will write about me later.
I will wait for your answer. See you soon, Yuliya.

Received: from client.yota.ru ([188.162.193.32]) ---> its Yola!
Reply-To: artistichnyj <yuliyadetka@outlook.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2018 15:03:16 +0300
X-Mailer: Microsoft Windows Live Mail 14.0.8117.416

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
Scartel Network of PJSC Megafon
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG_DSC9283642.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:56 pm

..... from my MBN-Spamfolder today.

Good day dear man, Respected stranger, I wish to see how much you are interesting in search and getting acquainted with new and wonderful girl?
I am Yuliya. Iam hope to your like my pic. I am also search someone with which my life is quiet and remarkable.
I am very merry, kind and positive woman. But I'm still have alone and yet very tired of kind of life.
So I went to a dating site and found you email. Actually, I'm look for real man for a serious relationship and even wedding in future.
Most important is my purpose I wish to look a companion for my lonely life. I very much hope that you are precisely this a man.
I will be glad if we can find our common interests and our acquaintance is most remarkable moment in our future life.
I do not know how much you are interested in continue our dialogue therefore in more detail I will write about me later.

Received: from client.yota.ru (unknown [188.162.43.188]) ---> its Yola!
Reply-To: behtmen <yuliyadetka@outlook.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2018 14:52:38 +0300
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.5931

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG_DSC8767234.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:33 pm

.... how every day ... you can't "kill this Yola-Cockroach" .....

..... with the last Pic in my 24FD-Spamfolder.

Received: from unknown (HELO ndvppz) (amakan-262@amakan.or.jp@188.162.199.106) ---> its Yola!
Reply-To: tolstyachok <yuliyadetka@outlook.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2018 15:04:37 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Yuliya; <yuliyakonfetocka@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:23 pm

.... from my 419-Spamfolder today.

I am Yuliya. Iam hope to your like my pic. I am also search someone with which my life is quiet and remarkable. I am very merry, kind and positive woman.
But I'm still have alone and yet very tired of kind of life. So I went to a dating site and found you email. Actually, I'm look for real man for a serious relationship and even wedding in future.

Received: from 188.162.43.186(188.162.43.186) ---> its Yola!
Reply-To: tykvochka <yuliyakonfetocka@outlook.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2018 07:48:45 +0400

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG_DSC9834635.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:32 pm

..... from my >>MBN-Spamfolder today, without Pic! :evil: :evil: :mad:

Received: from client.yota.ru (unknown [188.162.199.54]) ---> its Yola!
Reply-To: nenasytnyj <yuliyadetka@outlook.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2018 09:35:23 +0300
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.5931

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:13 pm

.... with the last Pic in my 419-Spamfolder.

I am Yuliya. Iam hope to your like my pic. I am also search someone with which my life is quiet and remarkable. I am very merry, kind and positive woman.
But I'm still have alone and yet very tired of kind of life. So I went to a dating site and found you email. Actually, I'm look for real man for a serious relationship and even wedding in future.

Received: from fpcw ([188.162.43.186]) by mx.yawara.idv.tw ([163.24.142.50]) ---> its Yola!
Reply-To: "zverul'ka" <yuliyakonfetocka@outlook.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2018 21:27:48 +0400

TANET-B
imported inetnum object for MOEC
12F, No 106, Sec. 2, Heping E. Rd., Taipei
Taiwan

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:43 am

..... from my DLB-Spamfolder today.

Received: from client.yota.ru ([188.162.43.250] ---> its Yola!
Reply-To: nezyblemyj <yuliyakonfetocka@outlook.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2018 09:39:58 +0300
X-Mailer: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V16.4.3528.331

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:50 am

..... from my MBN-Spamfolder today.

Received: from bfkyxda ([188.162.199.106] ---> its Yola!
Reply-To: zharkij <yuliyakonfetocka@outlook.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2018 09:33:19 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:24 pm

.... from my 24FD-Spamfolder today.

Received: from client.yota.ru (unknown [188.162.43.250]) ---> its Yola!
Reply-To: shushpanchik <yuliyakonfetocka@outlook.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2018 16:00:36 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG_DSC8767234.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Natalia; <natysilpotusik@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:55 pm

....... from my DMF-Mailaccount.

Hey hey my dear friend. Dear stranger, I want to see how much you are interested in finding and getting acquainted with new and wonderful woman? I am Natalia. I'm hope to your like my image. I am also looking person with which my life will quiet and astonishing. I am very cheerful, kindly and positive woman. But I'm still alone and already very tired of kind of life. So I went to a dating agency and got you email. Actually, I'm find for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future. The main is my purpose - I want to look a lover for my solitary life! I very much hope that you are just such a person. I'll be glad if we can find our common interests and our acquaintance is most great moment in our later life. Now I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our dialogue therefore in more detail I write about myself later! I'll wait for your answer. See you later, Natunya!

Reply-To: Sunny Nataluska <natysilpotusik@hotmail.com>
To: marga.hoertel@gmx.net
X-Originating-IP: [::ffff:49.156.157.195]
X-Mailer: Zimbra Mailer (ZimbraWebClient - FF56 (Win)/0.0)

CITYONLINE-IN
using in Vizag noc
V.RaghavaRao Suryadevara
CityOnline Services Ltd
#4910,9th Floor,HighPoint IV
PalaceRoad,Bangalore
India

PIC732.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Natalia; <malutkka30@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:06 pm

...... from my 24FD-Mailaccount.

Hello my great mate! Respected stranger, I wish to read how much you are interested in finding and acquaintance with new and wonderful woman? I'm Natalia. I am hope to your like my pic. I am also finding person with which my life is quiet and wonderful. I am very merry, kind and positive girl. But I still have single and very tired of that life. So I come to a dating site and got you email. Actually, I'm looking for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future. Main is my goal - I want to find a companion to my lonely life! I very hope that you are precisely this a man. I'll be happy if we can find our common interests and our acquaintance is most wonderful moment in our later life. Now I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our talking therefore greater detail I'll talk about me later! I will wait you message. See you later, Natalechka

Reply-To: Sun Natalunya <malutkka30@hotmail.com>
To: johnnyperetti@yahoo.com
X-Originating-IP: [::ffff:103.27.9.110]

IIT-DELHI
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
National Internet Exchange of India,6C,6D,6E,
Hansalaya Building, Barakhamba Road,
New Delhi-1
India

CAM570.jpg

392sei3@nike.eonet.ne.jp

plus.google.com/u/0/100639749568398010527

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Natalia; <ntalimalina@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:22 pm

...... from 419-Mailaccount.

Hi my dear pen-friend! Respected stranger, I wish to see how much you interesting in find and familiarity with new and wonderful lady? My name is Natalia. I'm hope to your like my snapshot. I'm also searching man with whom my life is quiet and remarkable. I am very cheerful, kindly and positive woman. But I still alone and yet very tired of such life. So I come to a dating agency and get you email. In fact, I'm searching for real man for a serious friendship and even wedding in future. Main is my purpose - I wish to search a lover to my lonely life! I very much hope that you are precisely this a person. I'll be happy if we will find our common interests and our acquaintance is most wonderful moment in our future life. I do not know how much you are interested in continue our conversation therefore greater detail I write about me later! I will wait you message. See you later, Natalunka.

Reply-To: Flower Natalunya <ntalimalina@hotmail.com>
To: debstouchofclass@hotmail.com
X-Originating-IP: [::ffff:186.89.29.218]

VE-CSVE-LACNIC
CANTV Servicios, Venezuela
Alexander Martinez
Segunda Avenida de los Palos Grandes, 000, Entre Av. Fr
1060 - Caracas - MI
Venezuela

CAM843.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Natalia; <malutkka30@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:29 pm

..... with the same Pic also in the MBN-Mailaccount.

Hi there my new pen-friend Dear stranger, I wish to see how much you interested in search and familiarity with new and wonderful lady? I'm Natalia. I hope to your like my snapshot. I'm also looking someone with whom my life is quiet and remarkable. I am very cheerful, kindly and positive girl. But I still have one and very tired of such life. So I come to a dating agency and get you email. In reality, I'm finding for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future. The most important is my purpose - I want to find a lover to my lonely life! I very hope that you are it is a man. I'll be glad if we can find our common interests and our familiarity is most great moment in our later life. I do not know how you are interested in continuing our conversation therefore more detail I'll talk about me later! I will wait your letter. See you later, Natalushka

Reply-To: Natalunka Nataluska <malutkka30@hotmail.com>
To: samuelfortney8@gmail.com
X-Originating-IP: [::ffff:123.28.65.181]

VNPT-VN
Vietnam Posts and Telecommunications Group
Pham Tien Huy
No 57, Huynh Thuc Khang Street, Lang Ha ward,
Dong Da district, Ha Noi City
Vietnam

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Yekaterina; <kate.lady804@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:12 pm

..... from my 419-Spamfolder today.

Hello! How is your day? My name is Yekaterina. I am 29 years old. I'm a single woman. I have no children. I have a higher education.
I want to find a person with whom we will understand each other, and share the opinion. I want to meet a faithful, reliable, caring man, leading a healthy lifestyle.
For whom home comfort and coziness, which values ​​warm relations and mutual understanding, are important. Ready for a family.
I'm not going to play games. I want to find a serious man who also will not play with me.
You can write me to my email address. I will be waiting for your letter.
With best regards Yekaterina.

Received: from xttwobh (unknown [188.162.43.53]) by plesk.vispa.net.uk (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id 446045AE3B0 ---> its Yola!
Reply-To: otrada <kate.lady804@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2018 15:38:08 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG_DSC43987863.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Yekaterina; <kate.lady804@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:48 am

.... with the last pic again in my 419-Spamfolder today.

Hello! How is your day? My name is Yekaterina. I am 29 years old. I'm a single woman. I have no children. I have a higher education.
I want to find a person with whom we will understand each other, and share the opinion. I want to meet a faithful, reliable, caring man, leading a healthy lifestyle.
For whom home comfort and coziness, which values ​​warm relations and mutual understanding, are important. Ready for a family.
I'm not going to play games. I want to find a serious man who also will not play with me.
You can write me to my email address. I will be waiting for your letter.
With best regards Yekaterina.

Received: from 188.162.36.239(188.162.36.239) ---> its Samara!
Reply-To: krendelyochek <kate.lady804@gmail.com>

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

Return to “Russian scammers”