It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:56 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Yuliya Katkova; <Yuliya.Zartlichkeit@gmail.com/Gentlegirl1l@outlook.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Natalya; <natalya.tiny@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:22 pm

Hello my lover xxxxxx!!! :-* :-* :-)
Your letters to me as bright rays of the sun in this gray world !!!
I am very pleased and happy to see your letter today! Your letters always make me happy!

I want to tell you that I really feel very strong and serious sense to you! It's important for me !
My love, I want to tell you that we need to meet! Our meeting is a very important event in our lives.
Do you agree with me? I have an overwhelming desire to meet you in real life !!!
I am sure that we can plan our meeting and we will be able to meet face to face!

My Mom and my Dad came to my home yesterday! I am always happy and very glad in the moments when I see my Mom and Dad!
My parents live far from my town, and I rarely see my parents! I try to visit my parents whenever it is possible!
I really love my Mom! And I have a great respect for my father! My father has always been a serious man!
My dad always chase all the boys away from me! My father always took care of me!
When I was a child I used to have girls as a friend but not boys!
My dad always protected me from troubles! My father loves me and care about me!
It is very important for me to know the point view of my parents! I talked to my parents!
Of course we talked about myself and my personal life !!!
I told my parents about you! I told my parents about my feelings to you!
I talked with my Mom about our relationship with you! I told my parents that I want to visit you in your country!
I asked my parents about their opinion and my parents told me that it is a good idea for us to meet each other!
My mother talked with some excitement about the upcoming my journey to you !!! My mom loves me, and she wished luck to you and to me!
It is very good when parents approve of their children’s decision and I am very happy because my parents liked you!
My mother asked me to me to send her best wishes!

I asked advise of my friends about how I'd better go to another country! Everyone who traveled tell me that the journey is very expensive!
My Mom was very excited and moreover at first she flatly refused to even let me go to you!
But then my mother gave me permission for my trip to you!
We have to meet to continue our relationship! I can not live if you do not meet you!
Even just one day I spent with you shall be a heavenly pleasure to me !!!
Dear, I am very humble and obedient girl but sometimes I unwavering in my decision!
Perhaps this trait was transmitted to me by my father! I was able to persuade my mother to allow me to visit you !!!
I will travel to you soon! I love you and I can not be alone! I want to see you face to face!
Our meeting is very important to me! Our meeting will be a big step in my life!
I know that you are a wonderful man and the best man!
You took my heart and now I'm only yours !!! The most precious and valuable things that I have are in your hands: it is my soul and my heart !!!
I am an optimist and I hope that we will meet you soon!
Our meeting will help us to know each other better!
I'm ready to take the first step to our meeting! Yes, I honestly ready to meet you face to face! I hope for reciprocity!

My dear, I need to know the name of the nearest international airport to you !!!
Please tell me the closest international airport to you where which you will be able to meet me?
Could you please write me the name of the nearest international airport so that I could learn about my trip to you!
Also I'm asking you to tell me your full address and your full name !!! My parents asked me to leave them with information about you!
And I wanted to know your phone number !!! Maybe someday I'll be able to call you on the phone!
My love, I hope you give me information that I asked you!
I'm going to travel agency and learn a lot more about my coming to you! I will make a request to the travel agency on my journey to you!
My dear, I'm sure that I can organize my trip to you!
I can see my future only with you! I can not continue my life without you !!! I want to be next to you !!!
I know that only near you I will be truly happy! My dream is to meet you face to face!
I've been looking for you all my life! I'm glad that you're my man!
I am very excited and infinitely happy !!!
With my love ! I kiss you!
Your Natalya.

Received: from Tort ([23.88.112.136])

ENZUINC-US-BLK12
Enzu Inc.
10120 S Eastern Ave
Suite #248
Henderson,
NV 89052
USA

image7.jpg

image8.jpg

Silhouette.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:25 pm

Hello, my love xxxxxx!!!
I'm so glad to hear from you today!
Last night, when I went to bed, I thought about you and about our future...
I thought about our meeting with you...
I imagined how we walked along the beautiful streets of your beautiful city...
It was a wonderful evening...
We walked with you, holding each other's hands, and we were looking at each other's eyes!
I was very happy in a dream, because you were near me at that moment!
It does not matter that it was just my mind, but in those moments I was really happy...
And with a smile, and a good mood, with thoughts of you, I fell asleep...
I so want to be with you... This is my only desire now!
I'm very attached to you, I think about you, you do not get out of my head!
For me, the main thing is to know that everything is fine with you, and that you love me...
I also love you Roy! And I really want to be next to you...

Today I went to a travel agency to find out how I can travel to you.
In this travel agency my friend works!
She works as a manager, she concludes contracts with clients. I'm very lucky, because it will bring me a big discount!
She told me what documents I need to travel to you!
My trip to USA will cost 1405 usd.
My visa and all the necessary documents that would travel to your country.
Full list of documents:
Passport, the validity of which expires not earlier than 3 months after the alleged return
(if in any two passports both passports must be indicated);
2 color photographs 3.5 x 4.5 without corners and ovals on a light background, matte;
A certificate from the employer stating the position, salary, length of service and contact information;
A photocopy of the Russian passport (all pages containing information);
Correctly completed application form (the questionnaire helped me fill a friend)
To collect all documents for obtaining a passport, I need 1-2 days,
and it will collect all the documents for obtaining a visa for another day.
My passport will be ready in 3-5 days.
A passport valid for 10 years, costs 210 dollars!
The visa will be ready in 5-10 days. After the passport is ready. Visa for a period of 3 months and 90 days.
The visa will cost 240 dollars.
The passport will be ready within 3-7 days, I think that the passport will be ready in 3-5 days.
My tourist visa! When registering a tourist visa there are no problems.
A tourist visa is easiest to get, every second person gets approval for receiving it!
I learned about the cost of an air ticket at an international airport Albany
The cost of the ticket to Moscow Sheremetyevo (SVO) - Albany will cost 955 usd.
I really want you to meet me at the airport in your city, with a large bouquet of flowers! I really want to be with you...
I really, really want to have a happy family with you... We deserve this with you!
I never allow myself to break your heart! I swear to you!
My feelings are sincere, and I opened my soul to you... Only you have the key from my heart!
I love you and it's true! I do not want you to doubt me! I will never betray you!

I have a little money that I saved for my vacation, it's 410 usd, I understand that this is not enough...
Because of this, I'm very upset... I wanted to pay for my The journey itself...
I asked for help from my parents, and my father gave me 445 usd. Now I have 855 usd...

But all my financial savings are not enough to come to you! I could not even think that a trip to USA could be so expensive!
And now I'm very upset because I can not pay for my trip!
I have become very attached to you for the whole time of our communication...
I can not imagine my life without you, without your warmth and love for me...
We should be together! We are adults, and we should not be alone!
Fate has brought us together so that we can be together and be happy!
For my trip to you, I need 550 usd ...

My dear xxxxxx, help me solve this problem? Advise me, what can I do?
I want to be a part of your life, and I hope that you also want it!
I really want to be with you! I want to have a happy family with you!
We will laugh and enjoy life when we are together! I really want us to be happy!
I want to feel the warmth of your body, I want to hear your voice, I want to look into your eyes!
When I think about you, smile on my face! You make me happy, thank you for that! And I want to make you happy!
I will wait for a letter from you tomorrow!
Your Natalya.

ENZUINC-US-BLK12
Enzu Inc.
10120 S Eastern Ave
Suite #248
Henderson,
NV 89052
USA

My_photo..jpg

.... attached Pic and MP3 have nothing to do with the Thread, not necessary to post.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:02 pm

.... she's wasting time now with stupid question .....

Hello my love xxxxxxx!
Today I was especially anxious for your letter, because you had to give me an answer about our meeting with you!
Now this is the most important thing that excites me in life! I thought about you all day and tonight you came to me in a dream!
It was so nice, we met you at the airport, you gave me a bouquet of flowers, after which we merged into a passionate kiss and for a long time stood so in an embrace and looked each other in the eyes.
When I woke up, I was so happy, as if it were actually! ))

Now I can not stop thinking about our meeting with you! When I opened your letter and read it,
I was in seventh heaven with happiness, because you told me that you could help me.
I am grateful to you for your understanding and such a quivering attitude towards me.
Not one man in my life treated me like that! And I'm very glad that I met you!

xxxxxx, do I understand you correctly? You are ready to send me financial help, so that I will pay the rest of the money, namely 550 usd, which I owe for preparing my documents and tickets for the plane!

My love, how soon can you give me your financial help? How will it be convenient for you to send me your help? If you help me, I can arrange my trip to you in a few days! I can get documents and a plane ticket.
My love, I will be very grateful to you for your help. I am confident that together we can achieve our meeting with you!
Now I'm happier than ever in my life.
I feel like a little girl who very much waits for a miracle and believes with all her heart that this will necessarily happen!
I love you very much and I want to give you all my affection, tenderness and care that has accumulated in me for many years of loneliness!
I kiss you, your Natalya!

ENZUINC-US-BLK12
Enzu Inc.
10120 S Eastern Ave
Suite #248
Henderson,
NV 89052
USA

IMG_3536.png
Image4

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Natalya Gladkikh; <natalya.tiny@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:48 pm

Hi my love xxxxxx!
My love, I'm very happy to read your letter today. I felt much better.
You gave me hope now, I felt much calmer. Because now, our meeting is very close!
I pray to God that he will help us in the realization of our dreams.
Now, I will count the days before our meeting! )) My nerves are at the limit.
I want to be your woman, I want to be with you every second. You are the best man in my life.
I jumped with happiness when I read your letter, and now my face does not come off a smile!
I'm grateful to you for making my day happy, now I'm ready to dance for joy!

You can send me money through money transfer systems!
Such as MoneyGram or Western Union.
I know that these are reliable money transfer systems, and I will not have any problems getting your help!

My love, now I want to talk to you about our meeting!
I am very pleased that you care about me! My love, I sincerely strive for our meeting with you! I'm grateful for your understanding!
I realized that you could help me pay my documents and a plane ticket!
As soon as I receive your help, I will immediately go to the travel agency! I'll pay for my documents and a plane ticket!
And my manager will be able to continue preparing documents for my trip !!!
My love, I made a request and I found out how you can send me money to pay for my trip to you!
MoneyGram money transfer system works in my city!
This is a reliable money transfer system! I found out that the office is next to my house.
Now I need 550 usd. I can get your help without any problems.
I will continue preparing for my trip to you! I will do my best to make our meeting!
My love, I am writing you my information:

Full name: Natalya Gladkikh
Region: Perm Krai
City: Krasnovishersk
Street address: Sovetskaya, 4
ZIP code: 618593

In the office of MoneyGram I was informed that this information will be enough for you to send me money!
An employee of the MoneyGram office said that I can get your help in 1-2 days.
My love, now I'm sure that everything will be fine, and I'm sure that we will meet face to face! This will be the best day of my life!
I will prepare for my trip, I want our meeting to happen as soon as possible!
My love, I want to say that I will be very happy with you! I want that we were together!
This will be the happiest time for us with you! I feel you so close and close to me.
I thank God because we found each other in this big world. I will wait for your letter.
With love Natalya!

P.S
In order for me to receive your money transfer, I need to know the following information:
Your full name.
The city from which you will send me money.
Your country.
Reference number. You will receive it when you send money.
The exact amount of money you sent me
Without this information, I can not get your help. It is very important!

ENZUINC-US-BLK12
Enzu Inc.
10120 S Eastern Ave
Suite #248
Henderson,
NV 89052
USA

image321.jpg

..... given address Пермский край , Красновишерск г., Советская ул. 4, 618590 exist but we don't get Pics.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Natalya Gladkikh; <natalya.tiny@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:54 pm

Hello my love xxxxxx!
I was very surprised after reading your message. I clarified the question of which you are speaking.
You must have my passport so that you can send me money. In the office of MoneyGram I was informed that there is no such rule.
In order for you to be able to send money, enough of the data that I reported you.
This information was reported to me at the MoneyGram office.
That's why your request, I was a little embarrassed. Please clarify this question again in MoneyGram. There is no reason why you can not send money.

If it still does not work for you, then you can send money through Western Union. This is a similar system of money transfers.
Perhaps through it you will be a little easier to send me money. Please understand this issue yourself.
You can consult with the bank's employees how to do it.

xxxxxx, I love you very much! I am grateful to you that you are so understanding about my situation.
I hope you continue in the same spirit and yet you can help me! I did not think that you would react to my request that way.
You are a very brave and determined man and I like it very much!
I'll wait for news from you!
I kiss you, your Natalya!

ENZUINC-US-BLK12
Enzu Inc.
10120 S Eastern Ave
Suite #248
Henderson,
NV 89052
USA

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Svetlana; <svetlanakiss072@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:32 pm

...... same Name "Svetlana"; similiar Letter but different Pics, similiar Emailaddy
like here:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=116540

..... don't know her and don't know where she's here coz I've nobody with this Name in my open MBN-Mailaccount.

Hello xxxxx, I'm glad that you answered my message!
I really hope that we will continue our communication.
I saw your email address on the dating site, and I decided to write you a letter! :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar:

I will tell you about myself, and I will post my photos.
Unfortunately, life circumstances forced me to remain alone.
I have no serious relationship for several years.
I'm a free woman, I've never been married! I have no children!

Were you married? Do you have children?

I will tell you about myself!
I live in Russia, in the Perm region! The city in which I live is called Krasnovishersk.
It's a very small town and I think you have not even heard of it ...

My name is Svetlana. My age is 31 years. I was born on May 20, 1986!

I want to say that the age of a man, for me, does not matter!
As you know, I'm looking for a man who will be my life partner!
I'm looking for someone you can trust. Who will love and respect me!
I want to find great love and a serious relationship.
I'm only interested in an honest, kind and considerate person!

For me, the most important thing in a relationship is honesty!
For me, the external beauty of a man does not matter. And I do not consider myself a supermodel.
I'm a simple woman, and I'm brought up!

Now for me the main thing is to get acquainted with a person to create a strong and happy family!
I hope you understand me.
Tell me, what is most important for you in the relationship between a man and a woman?

I want to know if you are open to a serious relationship?
I hope that we will communicate. I want to talk with you!
I hope that you are interested to know me better!

I would be glad if you told me more about your life, about your hobbies!
I'm curious to know about your future plans!
I will be glad if you are interested in my letter.
I hope that you will answer me soon.
I'll send you my picture! And, of course, I will be happy to see your photos!
Sincerely, Svetlana.

P.S
In the dating service I was advised to send you a video so you understand that I am a real woman!

Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 08:53:57 +0300

ENZUINC-US-BLK12
Enzu Inc.
10120 S Eastern Ave
Suite #248
Henderson, NV 89052

Full_height !.jpg

Hello_my_friend).jpg

I'm real).mp4

...... Pic 2 also reported

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Svetlana; <svetlanakiss072@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:16 pm

Hello my beautiful friend xxxxxx!!!
Today, it is a great pleasure for me to see your letter !!! My mood has increased by 100 percent !!!

I did not have the opportunity to check mail until this point, my personal laptop is faulty!
I hope this fact does not interfere with our acquaintance, and we will find a way to continue our correspondence!
In the future, I plan to buy a new laptop, and we will be able to communicate more often!
Currently, I have the opportunity to write you letters, only using a computer at work!

It's very pleasant for me that you write to me and give me your attention.
I first get acquainted with a man on the Internet! I will try to tell you in detail about myself in my letters!
I hope for reciprocity!

Now I work in the sales industry, in a small company!
My specialty is at work "manager of a trading hall" where I sell home appliances!
In the store where I work, sell TVs, vacuum cleaners, refrigerators, irons and many other household goods!

I like my work and I always take responsibility for everything I do!
In the city where I live, it's very difficult to find a good job! I for a long time could not find a job in my city !!!
Now everything is fine and I work as a salesman, although I have a medical education!

I moved to Krasnovishersk when I was 18 years old. I went to the College of Medicine.
After graduation, I entered the medical university. My specialty is a pharmacist.
I worked as a pharmacist in a pharmacy for about six months, after the university.
But I quit due to the fact that I received a small salary in the pharmacy, and I did not have enough money to pay rent for my room.
And after graduating from university, I stayed to live in Krasnovishersk.

Krasnovishersk is a very small city with a population of only 16000 people. It is located at a distance of 1733 kilometers from Moscow!
For clarity, I sent you a map so you can roughly imagine where my city is located. I marked the cities with a marker! :)

I work from 9:00 to 17:00. Of course, I have a lunch break!
Now, at lunch time, I use a computer in the workplace to write you a letter!

I'm not allowed to use a computer in the workplace for personal purposes, but I still find the time to use the Internet!
I hope that you are interested in reading about what I am writing to you!

How many hours a day do you work? Do you like your job?
I really want to know more about you, because I really like our acquaintance !!!
To be honest, I asked for help on the Internet to find my soul mate!
For many reasons I can not find my love in my city!
I had a relationship in the past! I had a man who hurt me, deceiving me!
I was a toy in his hands! I do not want this to happen again!
I really want to love a real man! And for me, nationality does not matter!

Gradually I will tell you everything about myself, but I also want to know everything about your life.
Please, tell me about yourself!

I'm happy that now I have such a wonderful friend like you! Friendship is important in a relationship!
It is very important that a man respects a woman! A woman should respect a man!
You agree with me?

Now I must finish my letter to you !!!
I'll be waiting for your message !!! I will be very happy to see your new photo!
Yours faithfully! Your Svetlana!

Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 12:55:25 +0300

ENZUINC-US-BLK12
Enzu Inc.
10120 S Eastern Ave
Suite #248
Henderson, NV 89052

Positive).jpg

Selfie.jpg

Krasnovishersk.jpg

.... one should atleast remove Sourse/Copyright in the Pic :roll: :roll:

...... again a very similiar Letter which we can find in the above mentioned Thread ......

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Yuliya; <Yuliya.Zartlichkeit@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:57 pm

..... from my 24FD-Spamfolder today.

Hi!
My name Yuliya!
I'am find your email address from a dating-site, Im first decided to use the services of the
international dating service to finding a man for communication, friendships, maybe even a serious relationship...
Who knows, maybe this will work?! Of the many men surveyed, I'm chose yours and therefore you are now reading this message.
I am do not know if you'll write back to me! In any case, Ill check my mail address every day and hope that you want to meet me and
have communication or friendships with a lady from another country!
I am from Russia Federation. Iam think you heard about my country?!
Iam don't know what else to write in this message...
I'am not sure if you will receive my lettar and will you response to my lettar, so this messege will be short.
This is my personal email address: Yuliya.Zartlichkeit@gmail.com
I'am sent my pic in this mail! I am will hope you reply each other and attached me your image!
All the best Yuliya.

Received: from [60.222.227.195] (port=56046 helo=88.212.244.164)
Reply-To: Yuliya <Yuliya.Zartlichkeit@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2018 07:06:45 -0700
X-EN-OrigIP: 60.222.227.195

UNICOM-SX
China Unicom Shanxi Province Network
ChinaUnicom Hostmaster
No.21,Jin-Rong Street
Beijing,100033
China

otz.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Yuliya; <Yuliya.Zartlichkeit@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:11 pm

Hello xxxxxx, I'm glad that you answered my message!
I really hope that we will continue our communication.
I saw your email address on the dating site, and I decided to write you a letter!

I will tell you about myself, and I will post my photos.
Unfortunately, life circumstances forced me to remain alone.
I have no serious relationship for several years.
I'm a free woman, I've never been married! I have no children!

Were you married? Do you have children?

I will tell you about myself!
I live in Russia, in the Perm region! The city in which I live is called Krasnovishersk.
It's a very small town and I think you have not even heard of it ...

My name is Yuliya. My age is 32 years. I was born on May 20, 1985!

I want to say that the age of a man, for me, does not matter!
As you know, I'm looking for a man who will be my life partner!
I'm looking for someone you can trust. Who will love and respect me!
I want to find great love and a serious relationship.
I'm only interested in an honest, kind and considerate person!

For me, the most important thing in a relationship is honesty!
For me, the external beauty of a man does not matter. And I do not consider myself a supermodel.
I'm a simple woman, and I'm brought up!

Now for me the main thing is to get acquainted with a person to create a strong and happy family!
I hope you understand me.
Tell me, what is most important for you in the relationship between a man and a woman?

I want to know if you are open to a serious relationship?
I hope that we will communicate. I want to talk with you!
I hope that you are interested to know me better!

I would be glad if you told me more about your life, about your hobbies!
I'm curious to know about your future plans!
I will be glad if you are interested in my letter.
I hope that you will answer me soon.
I'll send you my picture! And, of course, I will be happy to see your photos!
Sincerely, Yuliya.

P.S
In the dating service I was advised to send you a video so you understand that I am a real woman!

Received: from Tort ([23.88.112.136]) ..... well known here 2x
X-Google-Original-From: Yuliya.Zartlichkeit@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2018 09:31:53 +0400

ENZUINC-US-BLK12
Enzu Inc
OrgId: ENZUI
Address: 10120 S Eastern Ave
Address: Suite #248
City: Henderson
StateProv: NV
PostalCode: 89052

Full_height!.jpg

Hello_my_friend).jpg

.... Video already posted 05.03.18 as "Svetlana"

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:04 pm

Hello my beautiful friend xxxxxx!!!
Today, it is a great pleasure for me to see your letter !!! My mood has increased by 100 percent !!!

I did not have the opportunity to check mail until this point, my personal laptop is faulty!
I hope this fact does not interfere with our acquaintance, and we will find a way to continue our correspondence!
In the future, I plan to buy a new laptop, and we will be able to communicate more often!
Currently, I have the opportunity to write you letters, only using a computer at work! :liar: :liar: :liar:

It's very pleasant for me that you write to me and give me your attention.
I first get acquainted with a man on the Internet! I will try to tell you in detail about myself in my letters!
I hope for reciprocity!

Now I work in the sales industry, in a small company!
My specialty is at work "manager of a trading hall" where I sell home appliances!
In the store where I work, sell TVs, vacuum cleaners, refrigerators, irons and many other household goods!

I like my work and I always take responsibility for everything I do!
In the city where I live, it's very difficult to find a good job! I for a long time could not find a job in my city !!!
Now everything is fine and I work as a salesman, although I have a medical education!

I moved to Krasnovishersk when I was 18 years old. I went to the College of Medicine.
After graduation, I entered the medical university. My specialty is a pharmacist.
I worked as a pharmacist in a pharmacy for about six months, after the university.
But I quit due to the fact that I received a small salary in the pharmacy, and I did not have enough money to pay rent for my room.
And after graduating from university, I stayed to live in Krasnovishersk.

Krasnovishersk is a very small city with a population of only 16000 people. It is located at a distance of 1733 kilometers from Moscow!
For clarity, I sent you a map so you can roughly imagine where my city is located. I marked the cities with a marker! :)

I work from 9:00 to 17:00. Of course, I have a lunch break!
Now, at lunch time, I use a computer in the workplace to write you a letter!

I'm not allowed to use a computer in the workplace for personal purposes, but I still find the time to use the Internet!
I hope that you are interested in reading about what I am writing to you!

How many hours a day do you work? Do you like your job?
I really want to know more about you, because I really like our acquaintance !!!
To be honest, I asked for help on the Internet to find my soul mate!
For many reasons I can not find my love in my city!
I had a relationship in the past! I had a man who hurt me, deceiving me!
I was a toy in his hands! I do not want this to happen again!
I really want to love a real man! And for me, nationality does not matter!

Gradually I will tell you everything about myself, but I also want to know everything about your life.
Please, tell me about yourself!

I'm happy that now I have such a wonderful friend like you! Friendship is important in a relationship!
It is very important that a man respects a woman! A woman should respect a man!
You agree with me?

Now I must finish my letter to you !!!
I'll be waiting for your message !!! I will be very happy to see your new photo!
Yours faithfully! Your Yuliya!

Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2018 16:29:29 +0400

ENZUINC-US-BLK12
Enzu Inc

Positive).jpg

Selfie.png

Krasnovishersk.jpg

Map.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:19 pm

Hi my friend xxxxx!
I'm so happy to see your letter today!!
I was very much waiting for your letter and it was a great happiness for me that we started our acquaintance!!!
I am grateful to the fate that the Internet allows one to get acquainted with lonely hearts!
Let me call you Friend, this is very important for me!

Today I want to tell you more about myself !!!
My height is about 165 centimeters! I weigh 48 kg!
In life I like to go in for sports, I love active rest!
I practice twice a week in aerobics, since you must always keep a good body shape.
My favorite sports are skating or skiing in the winter in the woods in the fresh air with friends.
I like to spend my free time in nature, I like walking in the park!
Also sometimes I like to spend my free time at home for an interesting book. I like reading romance novels!

I studied in Krasnovishersk, I already told you about it in my last letter.
And after graduating from university, I decided to stay in Krasnovishersk.
At that time I had a serious relationship with a man, and I did not want to return to the village to my parents.

I hope you understand my letter?

I studied English at school and at university. I can speak fluent English!
I think it will be a very interesting conversation, with my Russian accent !!! :-)

You know, I'm very glad that I met you, and I want to tell you about my past life !!!
In the past, I had a serious relationship with a man, we studied at the same institute, where I met with him.
For seven years we met, he only promised to marry me, and in the end, after 7 years,
he simply left me and went to another woman ...
I could not forgive him, because my heart was broken !!!
He acted as a traitor, for 7 years he only did what he said about the wedding,
about the family and about the children, and in the end he just left me ...

When you love each other there must be trust. I do not like being lied to, it's the most terrible thing !!!
I hope that in the future I will be able to find the man of my dreams! A man should be next to his woman in any life difficulties.

For me, the age of a man is not important! The main thing that a man would love me!
In Russia there is a proverb: Of Love - all ages submissive !!!
I hope you understand the translation correctly! At any age you can love and start a family!
The main thing that would love was sincere!

I write to you about my life in detail so that you have a real idea of me.
Now, when I told you about my past, I opened my heart and soul before you, that you would know me better.
I hope you also have something to tell me about your past life?
I will wait for your letter back, and I hope to get a decent answer! I do not want to spend my life alone!
I hope we will know each other more!
Regards! Your friend Yuliya.

Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2018 12:10:29 +0400

ENZUINC-US-BLK12
Enzu Inc

Glad_to_see_you!.jpg

Who_s_there).jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:26 pm

Hello xxxxxx!!!
I'm grateful that luck has allowed us to find each other!
I'm glad to read your letter, your letter makes me happy! You became my friend!

I want every day we get to know each other more!
I'm glad to know you, and I'm interested in your life and your interests! I like you, and I want to know everything about you!
I hope you understand my letter!

I dedicated my life to a long period of education. 3 years I went to college and 5 years at university!
Now I'm thinking about my personal life! I want to have a serious relationship with a person who will love me!

When I was a little girl, my mother could not provide me everything!
My mother worked 16 hours a day so that I could go to college!
I am very grateful to my mother and I look very much like my mother!
My dad always took care of me! My father took part my education! I'm grateful that my parents raised me!
My father sometimes asks me: "Yuliya, why are you still lonely?" I do not even know how to answer him!
Lawless Heart! I live and I'm waiting for my prince! :) I just want sincere love!

My parents live in a small village, 40 kilometers from the city of Perm.
To get to my parents, I need to take the bus for about 2-3 hours!
I can not often visit my parents!
I visit my parents very rarely, but I always take every opportunity to visit my parents!
I love my mom and dad and I'm always happy when I see my parents! But my desire does not coincide with my abilities.

My mother's name is Olga, she worked all her life as a school teacher of literature.
Now my mother retired, but she continues to teach literature, because there are no new teachers in the village!
After school, everyone tries to leave the village as soon as possible, because there is absolutely no prospect for growth!
My father's name is Oleg, my father worked in the police, he was in charge of the law in our village!
My father devoted his life to fighting crime!
Now my dad retired, he does not work. He often goes fishing and grows vegetables and fruits on the land in front of the house.
I really love my parents !!!

Now I will tell you how I live!
I rent a room in the apartment for several years! In one room I live, and in the other room there is a woman who owns the apartment.
We are good friends, but we have different interests with her, because she is much older than me!
In my city Krasnovishersk, there is a beautiful park, it is small, but very beautiful!
Sometimes we go with friends to the theater or to the movies! When we go to karaoke, I like to sing and dance.
I like listening to music! I listen to different music, at work all day, we listen to the radio!
The radio includes various compositions of pop, jazz, RNB.
I like cheerful and upbeat music, but sometimes, when I return home, I listen to quiet classical music.
What kind of music do you listen to?

I am very glad that you came into my life, and it's very interesting to communicate with you!
I really like to receive a letter from you!
I feel that you are a real person, I really like you! I am very frank in my life and in my letters, and I'm waiting for reciprocity ...
I hope this will be a very long and pleasant friendship, which will grow into a happy and long-term relationship!
I post my new photos !!! :)
I will be waiting for your letter !
Your Yuliya.

Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2018 13:33:25 +0400

ENZUINC-US-BLK12
Enzu Inc

Bored).jpg

Me_and_my_mom.jpg

With_a_cat).jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:47 pm

----- typical famous Skype-and-Boss-see-it-at-work Script

Hello my friend xxxxxxx!!! :* :)
I'm glad to see your letter today!

I hope you also love my letters, because I am yours!
Tell me, when you see my letter in the inbox, what do you think? I'm very interested! :)
When I see your letters, I always have a good mood, and I get a smile !!!
I think that you are a very nice and kind person, that's why I fell in love with you from the first day of our acquaintance!
I want to share with you all my mood! I want to write you a letter, for me it's a great pleasure!

Do you have close friends? I have one childhood friend, her name is Svetlana, we have known each other for 12 years, and all this time we are helping each other !!!
Svetlana has a husband and a little girl! My friend is a happy mother, and I'm happy for her !!!
Friends - this is the most important in my life, because in difficult moments you can always be sure that you have someone to rely on!
I do not have computer skills! I used to never use a computer! :-o :shock: :-o
..... and this Pic at work????? :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:
My friend Svetlana has taught me to write emails!

Today I asked for help from the girl at work, so she registered me on Skype.
In the process of registering Skype, our boss approached and saw that we installed Skype!
The director was very angry, and she forbade me to use Skype on my computer!
But the director at my job allowed me to use the Internet to write you a letter!
Our boss is a very strict woman, if she sees again that I'm trying to use Skype in the program, she will fire me from job!

I can write you an e-mail!
My friend convinced me to get acquainted with a man from another country! I thought about this for a long time.
Now I'm happy because I found you! I like you very much and I'm glad to communicate with you!
Today I was at work, and my day was very fast, as I was thinking about you!
I was a little upset, because my boss noticed that I use a working computer for personal use!

Thoughts about you make my life brighter!
I do not know why, but you're in my thoughts! I wrote this to you, because you are a very interesting person!
Communicating with you, I do not feel lonely!
Perhaps we will never meet, but we will always remain good friends! I will always remember you and your letters!
I'm very lonely at night, and I'm sad that I'm alone! When I see your letter, my mood rises and a smile appears on my face!
I always try to be cheerful, no matter what.
I would like to have a serious relationship and a happy family!
Your letter has improved my mood, and now I'm thinking of you.
When I first wrote to you, I thought that we would be good friends, but it seems to me that it will not be just friendship ...
I'm looking for not only friendship, my soul and my heart wants to love and be loved !!!!
Your Yuliya!!!

Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2018 15:29:10 +0400

ENZUINC-US-BLK12
Enzu Inc

I_m_at_work!.jpg: 06/05/17; 06:32pm; Apple iPhone 5s

Me_and_my_friends!.jpg: 06/05/17; 06:29pm

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:19 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx!!! :)
I was so happy to see your letter today!

As soon as I saw your letter, I had admired and I did not know what was happening to me really.
I'm waiting for letters and news from you, as a phenomenon of something special! I am very glad to see your letter !!!
I am thinking of you all the time, and I feel bad if I did not get a letter from you, I am very worried about you!
I am very happy that there is a person like you in my life, who will always understand me!
I am very happy that you are in my life! Thank your parents that they raised such a good man!

I want to say a little about my childhood. My mother loved me so much and raised me quite severely!
But I thank my mother for it! Because I grew up independent and responsible woman!

I forgot to tell you about my hobby!
I love to cooking !I love to cook different dishes. I have a big book of recipes of different dishes!
I collect recipe collection for over 20 years!
My mom cooks very delicious, and since childhood she taught me to cook different dishes but very tasty!
And from my childhood, I write different recipes that I liked.
And for 20 years, I’ve collected more than 1000 different recipes! I can surprise any gourmet! And I really enjoy cooking!
My favorite dishes, French meat, Manty, pasta and various sauces for pasta, homemade ravioli, soup Solyanka, Borsh, and many others.
I sent you a photo of Manty, so you had an image of how it looks! It's very similar to the big dumplings! :)

Do you like to cook? What's your favorite meal?

I like you and I want to continue the relationship with you!
I believe that everything can be very good!
Although we live in different countries I realized that we have a lot of in common with you.
But, basically, it does not matter which country we live.
It is important that we have found each other! And important for me to communicate with you!
It is important that a person internal! I think that you have a good heart!
I am very happy that I met with you !!!
Although I have not even seen you face to face I have confidence in you!
I'll be waiting for your letter, and I'll miss you!
Write to me as soon as you have time!
Maybe you can send me your new pictures!
Kisses! :* Your Yuliya!

Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2018 17:20:10 +0400

ENZUINC-US-BLK12
Enzu Inc

I_cook_at_home!.jpg

I_cook_at_home!).jpg

I_m_sending_you_an_air_kiss!))).jpg

Manty.jpg

....... Pic 4 was taken from here:

http:/ /gurmania.uz/tag/%D0%BC%D0%B0%D0%BD%D1%82%D1%8B%20%D1%83%D0%B7%D0%B1%D0%B5%D0%BA%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B8%D0%B5

http:/ /gdepapa.ru/forum/dating/radost/topic22360/?page=5

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:30 pm

Hello my Dear xxxxxx!!! :*
I was so happy to read your letter !!!

I see and feel that we are much closer to each other with every letter!
I am happy to have such a wonderful friend like you !!! I am happy that I correspond with you! I'm happy that you're on my mind all the day long!
All of my friends were surprised that I told them about you, they were surprised that I decided to get acquainted with the man!
I do not know why but this time I was alone! I felt lonely!
And now you found me and I found you though the virtual world! It is very interesting and nice to talk with you!
For a long time my friends are asking me why I'm alone! Now I'm happy, that I decided to get acquainted with you! I was lucky I met you on the Internet!

Russian men are very cowardly, 99 of Russian men are untrue to their wives! Treat your wives without respect!
Russian men drink vodka and untrue to their wives! :roll: :roll: :roll:
Of course, not all men are bad, but most of them definitely! I was very afraid that if I become friend with a man from my town, and he can hurt me again!

How are you doing ? How is your mood? I hope you're doing great! I want you to always do great and perfect!
I want to tell you that my heart beats often when I think of you!
I'm looking for pure love and mutual love !!! I like beautiful romance! Yes, I am a romantic girl!
My most strong desire is to have a relationship with an honest man!
My desire to have a person who will love me and feel the care and constant support in difficult times!
Everyone endeavor this! Everyone wants to be happy !!!
I just need an ordinary woman's happiness! And women's happiness are when the her beloved man is near to her!
I was close these to happiness in the past but my heart was broken! I need to trust the person with whom I will have the relationship!

Now I'm ready for a new relationship! I am ready to build a new relationship! And I'm waiting for reciprocity!
There are so much meanness and deception in our world, and it is very difficult to find person whom you can easily entrust your life and destiny!
If everyone would do good works, our world would be a much cleaner, brighter, kinder !!!
I know you not for a long time! I'm starting to get used to you as to a man!
It is very attractive and allows me to believe that you're a very nice person and can truly love!
Loving with all my heart is very important for me!!! To love and to trust!
I am so glad that I met you with a help of Internet!
I really like you and I feel that I have been knew you for a very very long time!
Your letter makes my mood perfect! :)
I think someday we should meet!

I want you to write me more!
I started to understand that between us there is something more than just friendship and I think that this sense of trust mutually between us!
I want to share with you all the joy! I hope someday we will be able to look at each other and see each other's eyes, touch each other.
Now it's just my dream! But may be someday my dream will come true !!!
I'm waiting for your beautiful letter and I promise I'll be thinking of you every minute!
I send you my pictures!
Your Yuliya

Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2018 11:48:59 +0400

ENZUINC-US-BLK12
Enzu Inc

I_read_books.jpg

In_free_time.jpg

My_silhouette.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”