It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:47 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Olga Selivanova; <olga.selvaova@yandex.com/revabullehp@gmx.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Lyudmila; <revabullehp@gmx.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:12 pm

Good afternoon, my dear xxxxxx!
It gets warmer in my heart from the fact that I receive letters from you.
Darling, I feel that my life has become more interesting, because I communicate with such an interesting person like you!
Thank you, you make my life more eventful and enjoyable! xxxxxx, I want to say that you are the only man to whom I write my letters.
You are the only one with whom I communicate now! Only your attention gives me pleasure! I want to share with you more and more about myself!
It's hard to talk about feelings in letters. I want to look into your eyes and touch you. Looking and touching can convey much more than written letters.
I think you agree with me? xxxxxx, I don’t have much time to write you a long letter. Since I have a holiday "Cold heart", which I told you earlier in letters.
I took a couple of shots for you, I also took a picture with a customer, her daughter turned 5 years old. I invited people in costumes of "Cold heart".
I try to make everything realistic on this holiday, I made a cake to order with the hero of the movie "Cold heart".
Dear, I want to tell you that my friendship with you is really dear to me! Your letters have become the most important part of my life!
Not a day goes by that I do not think about a man named Marc! For a very long time, I did not feel the feelings that are now in my heart.
I am a little wary of this now. But I trust you! I believe, I see that you are serious about me!
xxxxxx, I want you and I to have a warm and vibrant relationship! I would like to see you next to me one day. Share your thoughts, dear xxxxxx.
Sincerely, Lyudmila

Received: from localhost ([212.61.33.4])
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2020 16:27:36 +0300

Claranet Benelux Netmaster
Claranet Benelux B.V.
Science Park Eindhoven 5630
5692 EN Son
The Netherlands

Aig155.jpg

Aig156.jpg

Aig157.jpg

Aig159.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:36 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxxx.
My day started today well. Already at 07:45 I was at work. Children's party - "Cold heart" went well.
All children and their parents were satisfied with my work done. And this is the most important thing in the children's holiday!
Darling, I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the door to my office. An unexpected surprise awaited me there.
My colleagues turned off the lights and stood near the table. I turned on the light and asked them who has a holiday today? What's happening?
They smiled sweetly and said: today it’s exactly 9 years since you work in our company. They pleasantly surprised me, I forgot about it.
One of my colleagues managed to photograph me when I blew out the candles. xxxxxx, in general, today the director allowed me to take a day off.
In honor of my 9 th anniversary with the company. I have long wanted to visit the theater of a musical orchestra.
And just today I had such an opportunity! After we all ate the cake, I thanked my colleagues for the cake, and went home to change clothes.
Then I called my friend and invited her to the theater, she agreed, and we went with her, we were impressed with this orchestra.
I would like to introduce you to my friend, her name is Elena. xxxxxx Dear, it's so nice to read your words.
Our life is changing, changing in one motion. I share my day with you, my situations, you also share your situations, I learn more about your life.
I want the distance between us to melt instantly, and we would be together xxxxxx! I believe that we will meet with you one day.
And we can talk endlessly. As you remember, I said that before I did not leave Russia.
xxxxxxx, I have a passport that allows me to leave my country.
When I got a job 9 years ago, I made a international passport for 10 years, this was required by the employer, and I had to do it.
I didn’t even think that a passport would be useful to me ever. Who knows. Maybe now I need it. I am thinking of meeting you.
You know xxxxxx, I'm interested in you! I think you are the person I want to be with! I wish we were a couple.
Every word that I speak to you, I speak consciously! Please be open to me.
xxxxxxx, I am hugging you! Your Lyudmila.

Received: from localhost ([212.61.33.4]) by mail.gmx.com (mrgmx105 [212.227.17.174])
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2020 15:02:05 +0300

SCHLUND-NET
1&1 Internet AG
1&1 IONOS SE
Brauerstraße 48
Karlsruhe
GERMANY

Aig165.jpg

Aig168.jpg

Aig170.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Lyudmila I. Shepeleva; <revabullehp@gmx.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:56 pm

xxxxxx my dear, hello!
How are you today? Thanks for your words. Today in my city the air temperature is 22 degrees celsius. Last night I went to visit mom.
Since her village is not far from the city, I reached literally 40 - 55 minutes before my mother. She was very glad that I came to her.
At the station, I bought for my mother a small bouquet of tulips, to pleasantly surprise her. I attached some photos from my trip to mom.
My mother’s village has temples (a church). I visited them. I spent the night in my mother’s house, and immediately in the morning I went to work.
It's 9:30 am., I have free time and I am writing to you. xxxxxx, during yesterday’s conversation with my mother,
I decided to share with her our communication with you. Yes! I told my mom about you. Mom started asking about you.
I said that you are from another country and we communicate online. I said that you are a kind, open, caring and attentive the male.
She listened to me and told me to be more attentive and careful. Because there are a lot of bad people on the Internet.
She reacted positively to our communication with you. Mom said that I am already an adult girl and I have the right to decide for myself.
I thanked mom for understanding. xxxxxx, I hope that I was not mistaken in my choice. And you appreciate our communication.
Dear, I would like to give you my details. My full name and address. Also the name of the airport closest to me.
This is the airport in Moskvk, there are 3 airports: Vnukovo, Domodedovo and Sheremetyevo.
xxxxxxx, is there an international airport near your home? What airport will I come to if our meeting takes place?
xxxxxxx, if I decide to come to you, I think that I will need to make a visa and other documents to travel to your country.
I will definitely find out all the conditions for flying to you. My full name: SHEPELEVA LYUDMILA IVANOVNA.
Also information regarding my home address: st. Sovetskaya 23, Suzdal, Vladimir Region index 601291
My dear, I would appreciate it if you would also give me your details. Sorry, I have to finish my letter to you, and continue to work.
I am waiting for your letter. Your Lyudmila.

Received: from localhost ([212.61.33.4]) by mail.gmx.com (mrgmx104 [212.227.17.174]) with ESMTPSA (Nemesis)
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2020 13:11:06 +0300

SCHLUND-NET
1&1 Internet AG
1&1 IONOS SE
Brauerstraße 48
Karlsruhe
GERMANY

Aig175.jpg

Aig176.jpg

Aig177.jpg

Aig180.jpg

... given address Владимирская обл., Суздальский р-н, Суздаль г., ул. Советская, 23, 601291

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:08 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx!
You really changed my world! You touched my heart! Letters cannot give a kiss, letters cannot touch my hand and smile.
xxxxxx! I wanna be with you. I was looking for a person for a real relationship.
That is why I think our time has come. We need to check our relationship, we need to check our feelings.
We can write many stories about ourselves. But, the only real meeting can change our life!
Only a real meeting will give us the opportunity to understand everything, understand the power of our emotions in order to understand our perspective.
I hope you share your thoughts on this. I can’t dream anymore, I want to act, I want to see you!
I found out today, in the near future I will have a vacation, my rest from work. I worked without leave for 1 years.
I think now is the time to relax. I think that in the coming days, I will finish all my work at work.
While I do not know how many days I will have a vacation. But as soon as I find out, I will definitely let you know.
We need to meet to talk, take a walk, be together! I don’t want to be alone anymore, because I have you xxxxxx.
When I come to you, I see your life and your world. That is why we must take this step to our dream.
You are my closest man, you are my only man! xxxxxxx, I want your affection, tenderness.
I dream of your strong male embrace, in which I would feel like a weightless, desired woman.
xxxxxx, I thank fate for introducing us to you! I feel like the happiest girl! My dear, only this morning I visited a travel agency.
I found out some information that is necessary to visit your country. There is no embassy of your country in my city of Suzdal.
I can not apply for a visa in my city Suzdal. Since the travel agency does not have the authority to issue a visa.
This is the authority of the Moscow Embassy. I need to apply for a visa in Moscow.
I think that this can be done electronically by simply sending a request to the embassy.
Tonight I will send an application to the embassy Moscow requesting a visa, and I will wait for their reply.
But, I also found out that my presence is necessary for talking with the consul, if they approve the visa.
Therefore, it will be necessary to go to Moscow. I promise that I will report on my every move regarding the visa.
Dear my xxxxxxx, today I have attached photos from the recreation area. My sister Marina and I went to spa treatments yesterday.
Such as massage, jacuzzi, steam room, pool. We really liked spa treatments. It is very pleasant and helps to relax, from all the fuss around.
xxxxxx, you're in my head! You are in my heart!
Your Lyudmila.

Received: from localhost ([212.61.33.4]) by mail.gmx.com (mrgmx005 [212.227.17.184])
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2020 11:25:08 +0300

SCHLUND-NET
1&1 Internet AG
1&1 IONOS SE
Brauerstraße 48
Karlsruhe
GERMANY

Aig181.jpg

Aig182.jpg

Aig183.jpg

Aig184.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:12 pm

My favorite is xxxxxxx.
Today I woke up with a happy smile and thoughts about you. Today I had a dream, we were together in this sleep.
We spoke very kindly, holding hands, kissing. How nice it was to feel you around! I want this to become a reality!
In the morning I have a good mood. I am glad that I have you xxxxxx! I sent an electronic application for a tourist visa.
Darling, I was surprised when they called me this morning, and introduced themselves as the embassy of Moscow.
We had a telephone conversation, and they informed me that I should personally visit the visa center in Moscow.
The consul needs to speak with me personally about my visit to your country. I said that this is not a problem, and I can come to them.
From my city to Moscow it will not take much time on the road. Therefore, it is necessary to act.
I don’t know exactly how much money I will need. I have my accumulated savings. I think that I will have enough of my money. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I must be sure that you are waiting for me, and you will meet me at the airport. I think that the cost of air tickets and obtaining a visa is not high.
You know xxxxxx, I want to do my best to make you the happiest person in the world! I recognized you, your inner world and your life.
We need to learn more about each other, and will meet face to face, I look forward to this hour!
You know that I need a little to be happy. My beloved, I think our first kiss will be sweet! You are completely in my life xxxxxxx!
And now next to me is a responsible, reliable, intelligent person, xxxxxx! I take my intentions seriously!
xxxxxx, I am writing you an email from the workplace. However, today I no longer work. The days of my vacation began from today.
They will last 59 days. My director gave me 59 days vacation, since I was not on vacation last year.

Tomorrow morning I will go to Moscow, to the embassy. xxxxxx, and tell you how I'm doing with all the procedures of the trip.
Right now I'm going to go to the station, to buy a bus ticket to Moscow. I will write to you as soon as I arrive in Moscow.
With love, your Lyudmila.

Received: from localhost ([212.61.33.4]) by mail.gmx.com (mrgmx105 [212.227.17.174])
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2020 18:35:00 +0300

SCHLUND-NET
1&1 Internet AG
1&1 IONOS SE
Brauerstraße 48
Karlsruhe
GERMANY

Aig190.jpg

Aig192.jpg

Aig195.jpg

Aig196.jpg

Aig197.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:05 pm

My love xxxxxx, good afternoon!
I'm sorry my answer made you wait. The road to Moscow was not easy. I got to Moscow by bus. You know, dear, when I got off the bus.
The first thing I thought was where to find the embassy. The weather in Moscow is very good +22 degrees.
In the end, I found the embassy, and talked with the girl at the embassy. The girl said that now a flight is not possible because of COVID-19.
The girl also said that there is the possibility of buying tickets, earlier booking a flight for August.
Visa processing to your country will take 7-14 days, since there are a lot of visa applications.
I left all the documents, I paid the state fees, they said that my visa will go into the process.
Now money is very important for our meeting, and I seek to save on everything. I managed to do everything that I planned.
I was surprised by the friendliness of the embassy. I thought it would be a little stricter. I was asked the purpose of the trip.
I replied that it was a tourist trip. My love, now our question with you is with air tickets. I can buy tickets cheaper than before the flight.
Early booking will help us with a bargain price. Darling, I got to the airport. I looked at economy class airline tickets.
xxxxxx, airfare 440 dollars USA. Dear, I already paid for the paperwork at the embassy. I did health insurance.
My dear, I do not have enough money for plane tickets. Therefore, I ask you to help me with the purchase of airline tickets.
I hope you help our meeting. I think that all this time you were serious about me!
Our happiness with you in the future, and our meeting with you is priceless!
I don’t think about the money I spend now. I put my savings aside for a serious moment, and came that moment.
xxxxxx, it was important for me to know how to solve the issue of transferring funds. Never before have I come across this.
I went to the nearest bank, and the bank explained to me that in the world there are many systems for transferring money.
I have a bank account. A bank employee said that it is necessary to give you my data.
Now I will give you the necessary information so that you can help me:

Beneficiary Customer: SHEPELEVA LYUDMILA IVANOVNA
Account number: 40817840111094007606
Bank address: Lyublinskaya st., 4 building 1, Moscow, 109125
Beneficiary Bank: VTB (PJSC), Moscow, Russia
SWIFT: VTBRRUMM

Intermediary Bank: Citibank N.A., New York, NY
Correspondent account in Intermediary Bank: 36086416
SWIFT: CITIUS33

I hope this works in your country and you can help me with the purchase of airline tickets. Please accept my information correctly.
My visa is already in the registration, I am glad that I was able to start the visa application process.
I am waiting for your help soon. I need 440 dollars USA. The most important thing I need right now is your understanding and support.
xxxxxxx, I love you! I look forward to meeting you very much! With love your Lyudmila.

Received: from localhost ([212.61.33.4]) by mail.gmx.com (mrgmx004 [212.227.17.184])
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2020 15:42:52 +0300

SCHLUND-NET
1&1 Internet AG
1&1 IONOS SE
Brauerstraße 48
Karlsruhe
GERMANY

Aig200.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”