It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:17 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Marina Krasnova/Murugova; <marinavesnyhca@outlook.com/al33na.293@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ekaterina; <Katrinie.shpag@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:37 pm

...... from my 419-Spamfolder today.

Hey hey my new pen-friend. Respected stranger, I wish to see how much you are interesting in search and getting acquainted with new and wonderful woman? My name is Ekaterinuschka. Iam hope to your like my pic. I'm also search person with whom my life will quiet and wonderful. I am very cheerful, kind and positive woman. But I'm still have single and already very tired of kind of life. So I come to a dating agency and found you email. In Actually, I'm search for real man for a serious friendship and even wedding in future. Most important is my goal - I want to look a companion for my solitary life! I very much hope that you are just such a person. I will be glad if we can find our common interests and our familiarity is most remarkable moment in our future life. I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our talking therefore in greater detail I will talk about myself later.

If you are interested in me Please answer ONLY to my regular e-mail: Katrinie.shpag@outlook.com

I will wait for your answer! See you later, Ekaterina!

Received: from localhost (unknown [36.75.112.37])
To: <hmatt@live.com>
Reply-To: Ekaterinchik Ekaterina <tomochan@marble.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Ekaterinchik Ekaterina <tomochan@marble.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2019 10:41:00 +0100

TLKM_BB_SERVICE_36_75_DIVRE6-7
PT TELKOM INDONESIA
PT Telkom Indonesia APNIC Resources Management
PT. TELKOM INDONESIA
Menara Multimedia Lt. 7
Jl. Kebonsirih No.12
JAKARTA
Indonesia

PIC-563.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Ekaterina; <Katrinie.shpag@outlook.com>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ekaterina; <Catherine.shpag@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:33 pm

..... from my DLB-Spamfolder today.

Good evening dear friend Respected stranger, I want to know how much you are interesting in find and familiarity with new and wonderful woman? I am Ekaterinuschka. Iam hope to your like my photo. I am also find someone with whom my life is quiet and astonishing. I am very cheerful, kind and positive woman. But I'm still have single and already very tired of such life. So I went to a dating agency and get you email. In reality, I'm find for real man for a serious relationship and even wedding in future. Most important is my purpose - I wish to find a companion for my lonely life! I very much hope that you are just such a man. I will be happy if we can find our common interests and our meeting is most remarkable moment in our later life. I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our communication therefore in more detail I will talk about me later.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my personal e-mail: Catherine.shpag@hotmail.com

I will wait for your answer! See you later, Ekaterinuschka

Received: from localhost (unknown [1.2.195.156])
To: <jonkenny@hotmail.com>
SFrom: Sun Ekaterinchika <feliz.feliz@jasmine.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: Sun Ekaterinchika <feliz.feliz@jasmine.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Sun Ekaterinchika <feliz.feliz@jasmine.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2019 23:08:14 +0100

TOTNET
Dynamic IP Address for residential Broadband Customers
Apipol Gunabhibal
TOT Public Company Limited
89/2 Moo 3 Chaengwattana Rd,
Laksi, Bangkok
10210 THAILAND

PIC-025.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ekaterina; <katyamilamila@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:46 pm

.... from my 24FD-Spamfolder today.

Good Day Sweetheart, Dear stranger, I wish to know how much you are interesting in find and familiarity with new and wonderful woman? I'm Ekaterinka. I'm hope to your like my picture. I'm also look man with whom my life is quiet and remarkable. I am very cheerful, kindly and positive woman. But I'm still have one and already very tired of kind of life. So I come to a dating agency and found you email. In Actually, I'm search for real man for a serious friendship and even wedding in future. Most important is my goal - I wish to search a companion to my solitary life! I very much hope that you are just such a person. I will be glad if we can find our common interests and our familiarity is most wonderful moment in our future life. I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our talking therefore in more detail I will talk about me later.

If you are interested Please write ONLY to my personal mailbox: katyamilamila@hotmail.com

I will wait your letter! See you soon, Ekaterinuschka,

Received: from localhost (unknown [49.145.52.221])
To: <gnanasekaran007pks@gmail.com>
Reply-To: Sweet Ekaterinuska <cannabis_mako@vega.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Sweet Ekaterinuska <cannabis_mako@vega.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2019 00:54:01 +0100

Residential_DSL
HOME_DSL
PLDT APNIC NOC
NFCSM-PLDT, 6/F Innolab Bldg, Boni Ave,
Mandaluyong City, MM,
Philippnes 1550

CAM409.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Tatiana; <loveqwertytatyana@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:39 pm

.... from my 24FD-Spamfolder today.

Hey there my new friend Respected stranger, I wish to see how much you are interested in search and getting acquainted with new and wonderful woman? I'm Tanechks. Iam hope to your like my foto. I am also search person with which my life is quiet and astonishing. I am very merry, kind and positive girl. But I am still have single and yet very tired of that life. So I went to a dating site and found you email. In reality, I'm search for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future. Most important is my goal. I want to search a companion to my lonely life. I very much hope that you are just such a person. I will be glad if we can find our common interests and our meeting is most remarkable moment in our future life. I do not know how much you are interested in continue our communication therefore in greater detail I will talk about me later.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my personal mail box: loveqwertytatyana@hotmail.com

I will wait for your answer. See you later, Tanuschenka,

Received: from [14.162.183.7] (port=19579 helo=localhost) by calibra.websitewelcome.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1.2:ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256:128) (Exim 4.91)
Reply-To: Sweet Tatyanushoka <oscar@stavseth.biz>
Errors-To: Sweet Tatyanushoka <oscar@stavseth.biz>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2019 09:04:35 +0100

VNPT-VN
Vietnam Posts and Telecommunications Group
Pham Tien Huy
No 57, Huynh Thuc Khang Street, Lang Ha ward, Dong Da district,
Ha Noi City
Vietnam

PCX459.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Tanya; <Nartanya@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:47 pm

.... with the last Pic again in my 24FD-Spamfolder today.

Hello charming man Respected stranger, I wish to read how much you are interested in find and acquaintance with new and wonderful woman? I am Tanechks. I'm hope to your like my foto. I am also search man with which my life is calm and astonishing. I am very merry, kindly and positive woman. But I am still have single and yet very tired of that life. So I come to a dating agency and got you email. In reality, I'm look for real man for a serious relationship and even wedding in future. Most important is my goal. I wish to look a companion to my solitary life. I very much hope that you are precisely this a person. I will be happy if we can find our common interests and our meeting is most great moment in our future life. I do not know how much you are interested in continue our communication therefore in more detail I will write about myself later.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my regular mailbox: Nartanya@hotmail.com

I will wait for your answer. See you later, Tanechks,

Received: from localhost (unknown [182.70.180.104])
To: <nurettinavci01@hotmail.com>
Reply-To: Tanuschulka Tanuschka <h-0520@peace.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Tanuschulka Tanuschka <h-0520@peace.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 04:41:48 +0100

Bharti Airtel Ltd
Network Administrator for ABTS DEL
Bharti Airtel Ltd. - TELEMEDIA Services
224, Okhla Industrial Estate
Phase III, New Delhi-110020
India

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Tanuschka, murug0va@outlook.com

Postby Myra » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:49 am

Greetings my stranger! Respected stranger, I want to read how much you are interested in find and familiarity with new and wonderful girl? My name is Tanechks. I'm hope to your like my photo. I am also find person with which my life is calm and wonderful. I am very cheerful, kindly and positive girl. But I'm still have alone and already very tired of that life. So I went to a dating site and get you email. In Actually, I'm search for real man for a serious relationship and even wedding in future. Most important is my goal. I wish to search a companion to my solitary life. I very much hope that you are precisely this a man. I will be happy if we will find our common interests and our meeting is most great moment in our future life. I do not know how much you are interested in continue our communication therefore in more detail I will write about myself later.

If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my regular mailbox: murug0va@outlook.com

I will wait your letter. See you soon, Tanuschka,

IP: 202.137.155.25
ISP: Lao Telecom Communication, Ltc
City: Vientiane

Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2019

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Aliona; <al33na.293@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:15 pm

Alikka
- ID: 253682
- 32 y/o female (1987 - January - 7)
- Lisischansk, Ukraine
- Ukrainian, English
- fitness trainer
- Have no children

Hi my name is Aliona, I was browsing the site ,I come across your profile and am interested in it, you can read
about my profile too .If you dont mind you can reach back here.
I will be looking forward to reading from you soon

Date: 2019-10-08 09:13:32

I will write you

Date: 2019-10-08 10:07:24

Alena - Lugansk Oblast
.russianfreedating.com/profiles/329011.htm

Дарья Семенова - Владимир - Russia
https:/ /topdb.ru/darisem

.instagram.com/darisemenova/

https:/ /vk.com/darisem

Good day dear xxxxxx!
How are you? How is your mood?
Suppose you would agree with me that life brings presents to us sometimes, right?!
And it happens suddenly, when you even don’t think about it you may receive your special present.
So now I am waiting for my special gift from life. A man with whom I can be myself - romantic,
sincere, loving, kind, devoted and carrying woman . I am looking for a man who can share my interests
and likes and dislikes and together with him we would make life to be bright and will live for each other and have happiness!
If you feel ,you want to know me, to meet me and to make me a part of your life, do not hesitate even a second!
You know, today you are a stranger... And tomorrow the dearest man in the world...Life is unpredictable!
I have so much to tell you about myself and hope you will open to me yourself either!
Hope to get your tender reply quickly.
Warm regards, Aliona.

Received: from [62.75.207.241] ([62.75.207.241])
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2019 19:42:00 +0300

BSB-SERVICE Dedicated Server Hosting
BSB-SERVICE-1
NMC PlusServer GmbH
PlusServer GmbH
Welserstr. 14
51149 Koeln
Germany

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:23 pm

Hi xxxxxx ! As we say it in Russian : “Privet xxxxxxx !"
Very nice to meet you and receive the answer from you, it means a lot to me….
How are you today? How are the days passing for you in general? Hope everything is fine with you and the people who are close to you, your family?
When the person is having a good mood, it means that the day has started fine and all the plans will go fine. How do you think?(Please, do not mind answering my questions as I am very curious to know what you think and feel,ok?)
I am very happy that the answer has come from you and so quickly. Write to me here, I will be very glad to answer you.
And thus we will know each other more …..
It will be my pleasure if you send to me your photos and I will send you mine.
With this letter I send to you the photos ,which were taken in the Crimea,this year in June and it was in time when I was at a sports rally for fitness trainers and it was more connected with my work and there was very little time to enjoy the nature of Crimea. There was such an opportunity to combine the useful with the pleasant. And besides, I have not had much rest for the last time. Hope you will like my photos.
For me every detail about your life is very important as it gives to me a better understanding of what kind of person you are, what you look for in life and what your goals and plans for the life are.
To my mind, such kind of communication can be exciting…..how do you think?
We are both here with you because we want to be happy and we are looking for happiness with you, I consider I deserve to be happy.
Well, speaking about myself ,I consider that there will not be enough one letter and still for you to know about me,I am 32,next year I will be 33.I hope my age is fine for you?!
I am the only child in the family , can not say that my family is very big. I have both parents to be alive. They are both pensioners.
For now I live in the town called Lisichansk,I am renting the room here and I was born in the small town of Antratsit.
These places are situated in eastern part of Ukraine.
( By the way, do you know much about my country Ukraine?)
I have blue eyes, my height is 171,my weight is 56.Do not smoke, do not drink alcohol, do not have children.
I have a higher education, I graduated from the Faculty of Physical Education with a degree in physical education teacher. Now I work as a fitness trainer. I work in sport club.
In childhood was engaged in rhythmic gymnastics.
I was having serious relations in the past with a man and they led to our running from each other and did not get married.(it is in general).
I have not been in the relations for about five years, have not met any serious man and never lose hope to find the only and one for me…..(maybe this man is you?....)
I like listening to different music, like to dance, sing in the shower(not professionally).
Of course sports, take care of my figure to be fit always .Like healthy food, walking, jogging, picnics, nature, healthy life style. Like to spend time with friends (as chatting, discussing smth, laughing,etc.)Like to watch some comedy in free time.
I like swimming and volleyball.
Well ,I am looking forward to your next email to me ,you can ask me any questions, will be glad to give my answers to you.
Have a nice day and warm regards to you, waiting for your answer, Aliona.

...... IP shows Google

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:52 pm

Hi xxxxxxx,

How are you today, very nice to have the answer from you and so quickly and I am happy!!!
I was guessing what you would write to me and how you liked to see my photos and how you would take my thoughts and what questions would come to you and you would ask me,etc.
I am very happy to receive your thoughts to me!!
I do not understand women who cheat on their men and especially before wedding.Why did she agree to marry?Very strange behaviour.
How do things happen in your life: occasionally or as you are planning them to come? Do you have everything planned in life or you like to do the things spontaneous?
To my mind, life gives us this chance to try to build relations and love feelings and at last get rid of loneliness ,no matter what previous love experience we had in our life. We have this connection and we can communicate here and be having the road to happiness. How do you think?
To speak more about the things I like to do and hobbies, I want to say that I like fishing and I am not a professional in it and have been catching not very big fish, but I like this moment when the fish is pulling the hook and you are taking the fish out of water.
To add more, I like fish more and I always prefer fish more to meat and like it to be cooked in different ways and can cook it very tasty also.
What would you prefer more: fish or meat? What dishes are your most favourite and do you like to cook yourself or will be cooking with your woman or you like it when your woman cooks for you?
Can you imagine me and you sitting on the beach of some water body and having fishing rods and catching fish?!I think it could be wonderful one day!
I like swimming and still most of the time I spend in the gym and training my body and training others and like it when the woman is reaching her goals and gets rid of odd weight and comes to the gym with a smile!!!
What are the most happy moments to be in your life or maybe some of them,which you would like to repeat more and not only one time in your life?
For me is very nice to know that you have read my letter and all my thoughts!
I wanted to ask :how do you think, politics is a dirty thing in society to discuss and to follow all of their political influences on people?
Well, to say more, you have to know that I am a serious woman and I do not have any time for any games or spending time wasting, as you can also understand I am not a young girl who has the time for games, I want to be happy in life and find my half.
What traditions do you have in your family or in your country, which you would be following always and no matter in what other place you are? If there are such?
I know that there can be met a lot of men who are not serious and they do not know what they want from life and how to treat their woman in the right way.I was warned about it.
I do not know what you will say to this ,but to my mind ,beauty does not mean to be happy in life. This is destiny which is responsible for our future and I have decided to search for my destiny abroad. I hope that I have made the right decision for life.
I like cats more.
It is very nice to have talks with you, but I have to go and will be glad to receive the letter from you.

Bye, have a nice day, your Aliona.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:38 pm

Hello to you today, my xxxxxxx,

Receiving your letter is bringing to me happiness and I am feeling myself several years younger as I read your words and you remind me that there can be feelings and I am already full of thoughts that I am in relations with you and it is very pleasant feeling for the heart and soul.

We are having only several letters with you and for me it means a lot, this feeling of waiting for the email ,for the news from a man is very pleasant, it can not be described in words so well, it is such special feeling( I am telling it sincerely as it is for me).

You have asked me about traumatic event and it can be mental trauma when I have realised that I am alone and do not have a man by my side,this was traumatic for my mind and suppose I have understood your question right to me?

Our communication seems to be giving to me another level of my life, which I have stepped to and I am feeling that everything will be all right( I listen to my heart and my soul very often and they help me in many situations) and for now I am feeling fine, I am feeling delight from our communication!

You have returned me to understanding that there will be more of relations for me and it is very good for the future life!

Thanks for the pleasure you are giving to me with your letters!

What season of the year do you like best of all? What is the season for you when you can say that feelings wake up during this season? I hope that for me and you it will be autumn? How do you think?

Tell me how often do you dream and what was your last pleasant dream,which you would like to come true?

For me there happened dreams, after which I woke up and wished them to come true in real life and some of them have come true in reality. What about your dreams?

For me the days were passing their everyday life and they were like the straight river,and lonely evenings when you know that you are alone and there are so many people who have couples and you are alone….. and for now I have you….can you feel what it means to me?

Of course I would like to change the life and also go to some other place, where I could use my knowledge and have more of possibilities to say so flourish in life, as here the place is small and not too much of perspectives, only the same day every day and when you are alone, you think:”well, let the life be going this way if this is my destiny” . And I would like to have it to be another way going for me,I think I deserve it.

Well, you may say that I am having philosophical notes in my email and do not want to seem to you to be boring.

My dear man(can I call you so)?I want to say also that I was fond of playing the guitar and It was my hobby and I want to please you with my photo with the guitar and hope that you will like it. Maybe one day I will play for you when there will be some romantic dinner for me and you……(I guess you will not be against?!)

Will be finishing here and wait for your reply,my best wishes to you for the day,I am thinking about you…

Your Aliona.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:47 pm

Hi dear xxxxxxxx,

How are you today?
I am trying my best here as much as possible. How is your day going?
Do you have many plans? Have got some kind of special plans for the coming days?
The distance for me and you is counted in many miles and it is a lot of happiness when you write to me your email! So happy you are with me!
When I see you have written to me, I am at once smiling happily!!!....
The days seem to be running very quickly and I wish they would not and I have such kind of feeling for now as I have you in my life and you know, there has come to me the feeling the other day ,that I need to make a lot of plans and have enough time to fulfill them and manage them and how much time it would take and how much time would be needed and so on and I have been thinking that it would be needed and very nice to have the meeting one day as when seeing the person in reality, having the possibility to touch and kiss is a quite different thing(do you agree with me?) and you and me will need to understand that we match with our habits to each other and our talk and spending the time together and the meeting will show and clear for me and you a lot of things. How do you think?
Of course I am not hurrying you up and at the same time I have been thinking about not to lose the time and have enough of it for the two of us…..I think you can understand my thoughts, right? Let me know your answer.
I think you have heard about the war conflict in the east of Ukraine? Nobody could ever think in life that there will be such kind of war conflict, which is all geopolitics and for the upper heads of society and that it would bring so many deaths and ruined families. It is such sadness…. For now I am sure that there can be nothing more dangerous and terrible than war and it can only be compared to nature” furry.
I think there can hardly be met the person in Ukraine, who would not know about it and this conflict has taught many people to value the time and be careful and value life and not to become rude or angry to others and value every day and the happiness life gives you and I am valuing every day I am communicating with you and sorry for not so many emails during the day time, as most of time I am at work and I also give private training lessons for women and children, try to earn for living and can say with openness that it is not a great income here and that is why I work additionally, spinning like a squirrel in a wheel.(do not consider me to be complaining).
For me you are also like the breathe of fresh air and so pleasant when you are answering my questions and reading my thoughts ,all of them, it is so pleasant for me!
How do you think when can the first real feelings appear between the two people(a man and a woman )?How do you understand it that the person is not indifferent to you and interesting and you feel you are getting used to this person and understand that she can be your woman?
How much such our communication can help you understand the feelings you have?
I am just wondering for your thoughts on this matter.
Two people can be strangers for each other at first sight and then become the dearest and closest people to each other.
I am having today day to be busy for me and be sure there is always time for my thoughts about you.
With this letter I want to send to you my photo with one of my best friends ,who is with me through all life and another one of me on a huge chair, when I got on it, I felt myself to be Thumbelina from the fairy tale and the chair is so huge! Hope you will like and wait for yours of course.
Have desire to send my kiss to you, think about me, write to me, your Aliona.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:40 pm

Good day to you, my dear man, my xxxxxxx,

First of all I want to send to you my smile and want to bring to you only positive emotions for the day!
How is your day today? I want you to know that I have been missing you….
You know I am a hard-working woman and the lack of free time is a difficulty for me.
You are changing my days and make them be going with thoughts, emotions, desires and of course dreams of different kind and dreams for the future….!!You are making me to be a dreamy woman!!!
I am dreaming more about having the changes in life and when it will come to me of course depends on me most of all and also hope that you will become that man with whom making the changes in life will be fulfilled easier! And making dreams come true together is much better and quicker. What will you say to this?
You know, my dear, I have started to have more of dreaming about the time of our meeting when it will happen and how it will be like and the other days I was having the dreaming about it and would like to share it with you, as I think we need to tell the dreams to each other and our desires and this is a part of communication also.
I was dreaming that we have programmed our meeting and I have been thinking that I have been coming to you(or it could be that you would be coming to my country,as we would decide with you)….. and have been thinking what could be your emotions when you would know that we are going to meet with you and I have imagined you to be excited and your emotions could be a kind of mixture of nervousness, impatience and happiness!
And I have thought that we would not have been sleeping the night before our meeting and you would be waiting on your side and I would be waiting for having your emotions to me… I am sure that we would be having a lot of worry.And when the first time you or me would knock at the door we would be expecting to see face smiling and there would be a moment of stop for a while… and we would need to have the time to realize that we are together and finally are having our meeting and seeing each other….
I have been thinking that by that time,we would be having the desire for each other and at the same time on the one hand ready to rush to be close to each other and feel each other and on the other hand there would be restraint between us.
I have thought we would have a cup of tea or coffee and would continue with a talk ,sharing our thoughts and emotions and how the road was and so on…….
This is only a part of my dreaming about the first meeting and maybe you will say that I am rushing the events and already think about the meeting and it is early and I would like to know what you think about my this kind of dreams?
You can tell me yours of how you see the events and if you have common thoughts which I told you?Or maybe something more and how you would like it to be?
With this letter I am also sending my photos to you and I am sending one of my photos in swimsuit and I have been thinking if to send it to you or not and I have decided that we are having already the level of our relations when I want to show to you my figure, my body and wanted to ask you to tell me if you like this photo of mine or I am not in time with such kind of photo to you? It is a special photo to you from me and I hope that you will not be against that I put our relations on this level with you?!Tell me your answer if I am not too open with my photo to you?I am working on my body, you know and I want to be closer to you…feel it from me….

Waiting for your answer, I think of you, want to send my kiss to you, your Aliona.

568.png

SXkc.jpg

7777.png

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:42 pm

...... possible another famous Story will be around with unpaid Bills for Water & Electricity when she must move out .... normally comes this Story "on the way to the Airport by the Custom"

My very dear and very sweet man xxxxxx,how are you there?

I am feeling you are thinking about me and waiting for the answer from me, my thoughts, right?
We are becoming more and more dear to each other with every letter and I can say that I love our communication with you, I love to talk on different things with you and so glad that we are having very good understanding about each other and the things we discuss with you. You agree with me?
I feel you miss me every day....yes my sweet?
I want you to know that I want to have this love feeling with you and you know already I have become a dreamy woman and you know, every night I have dreams and I think a lot about me and you and even while working and the other days have been at work giving training lesson and it was in the second half of the day and I have started to imagine how I am next to you and we are training together and my mind has gone into the dream and I have forgotten that I was training the woman and she has overdone with the exercises and has touched me by her hand and asked if I were following the exercise she was doing and I “have woken up”. You are always in my thoughts, you see…..
And there came another dream to me the other night time and in it we were together with you and we were cooking something and you were standing behind me and were holding me by my waist and then you were kissing my neck and then I turned to you and we were kissing and then there were caresses and more intimate things….That was very pleasant dream for me and I am lacking man’s attention so much!
I am sure that the dream was telling me that we need to have the meeting and to feel each other and I believe in dreams and you?
Yesterday also have faced not very nice situation as the owner of the room I am renting has come and has told that there will be the possibility that I will be in need of looking for another place for living, as one of her relatives is planning to come and she will need to have the room to be free. I was not happy at all about such kind of news and it will add to me the problems as it is not so easy to find the normal place for rent here, but we will see.
I am just telling you how the things are for me here going. This is it.
Also wanted to ask you how do you see our resting time together in the future? What places would you like to go with me to or to show me, which you already have admired and there could be some kind of romantic evenings time or sunrise times to be spent with you?!Would like to know this!
I will be glad if it will be either lake or ocean for the first meeting time.
I will be finishing my email to you today and with it send to you my photos, want you to be dreaming about me and having the same kind of thoughts and dreams as I do and tell me then what you were dreaming about, ok, my sweet?(hope it is all right for you that I call you sweet?)

Your Aliona, waiting for your reply and my kisses for the day are for you!!!

19-84h.png

kk55-8.png

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:23 pm

My very sweet hello to my man xxxxxxx ,
How are you my dear today? I know you are missing me….
All the days I am thinking about you, you know how dear you have become to me already and I am with my answer to you today.
You know, my wish for now is to have our meeting with you one day and we will plan it beforehand and I am thinking that it will for sure make our feelings to each other stronger and will give to us more understanding about each other and how well and for sure we are matching each other in everything. And we will understand with you if destiny was right to join me and you together. Do you agree with me on this?
You know, my dear, I would like our souls to unite and I think it is so wonderful that we can talk on any topic with you and you can tell me all of your thoughts to my side and they can be of any kind for me! You know that all the corners of our desires and souls are open for each other.
There are coming colder days as summer is already behind and there is a long way to another spring time to come and what will you say to these thoughts of mine, which I was also having about me and you…I was thinking that there will come such day, such time for us when the days will be cold and in one of such days we would plan with you to do the cooking inside and will be cooking some tasty dinner, it can be soup or some fish and potatoes or meat and spaghetti and salad ,we would agree with you on this and I would be expecting you to be helping me in the kitchen and I would be the main Chef and you would be my helper and it means that you would be watching me cooking for you and you would be watching how I am chopping and checking oven and I would be shaking my buns in front of you and will add a little dance while mixing the ingredients (as I consider that when food is cooked with positive mood, smiling, positive thoughts),then it would be very tasty, delicious! So I will be teasing you, will be doing things to show you my buns and when I bend over to look in the oven , I will be glancing back at you watching my buns and I have been thinking you would be getting aroused and then I will do more bending over and stirring and be looking at you and teasing you more and you will not be able to take it longer and you will go up to me and start squeezing my buns and I would not be paying attention to you and saying you need to finish cooking this and that and you would be smiling and I would be trying to finish this and that and you would be squeezing and rubbing me and I would give in and you would be kissing me and ….how do you feel about all this? I am having such kind of thinking also!!!
You remember I have told you about the news from the owner of the flat I am renting and I have started to see what other variants to settle are possible here and have understood it is not an easy thing to find suitable variant and if to take the help or realtor, it is not free. This is such inconvenience for me as there are coming colder days and the living place does not have to be cold, I also pay attention to this.
I am having training lessons every day and I did not tell you that I try to help my parents as much as I can, of course it is not much, but to their pension even a little addition is making their life easier, as life has become much more difficult with the changes in the area which the war conflict has brought and the pensioners are having misery pension and they need to pay for living and for food and can not afford themselves many things. It is in general if to describe the things on the side of my parents.
Also wanted to ask you what is your favourite film, which you like to see and not only one time and would recommend me to see also? Or maybe we will watch it with you one day when we are together?I am very curious.
Take my kisses to you and my hugs for the day and the coming days too and I am feeling happy with our communication with you!You are awakening feelings in my heart!!!Waiting impatiently for your every answer!

Your Aliona sincerely!

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:57 pm

Hello my very sweet man, my already very honey man, my xxxxxxx,

I am telling you with my open heart that I am very glad about having our relations with you and I am so delighted when I see your answer has come to me, has reached me!!!My day is becoming brighter every time!!My soul is having the warmth from you and from your words of the letter!!

I like swimming and horse riding.I have told you already and seems you did not read my letters to you.

My words of thanks to you for sharing your thoughts with me and I wanted you to know I was missing you…..I wanted to say that my principles are honesty, kindness, decency ,tenderness and devotion and love to my lovely person!

I do not respect arrogance in people. I think, that the arrogance worsens life for all people. In people I respect honesty, compassion to poor people, love and respect for the partner. I try not to think about people bad, I do not like to hide the truth! I would like my male to support me when support will be necessary for me, that who will understand me. But my male should be strict with me if I choose not a correct way. For me the main thing is the man loves me, and I shall love him and it is necessary for me that he pays me attention! I do not ask to sit near me every minute. No, I simply want my beloved not to forget date of our acquaintance, date of my birth, I want him to be interested in my health and mood..... I shall make everything possible so that I will live in harmony and mutual understanding with my man. I will take care of my beloved when will be sick. My grandmother has told to me some cunnings of national medicine. I would like to spend every evening with my beloved and to speak with him about my dreams, I would like to hear it from him the same! And I want to say that I am having great imagination and I would please my man the way he will like it and I am also fond of making surprises for my beloved! Do you like surprises, my dear?

I have been thinking that I could be one day your very tasty apple and with adding cinnamon to it, I will be smelling so nice for you and would you like to eat such apple one day? You can imagine one day when I am in the room and will be waiting for you there and you will come into it and come close to me will be smelling me and I will understand you like my aroma and I will ask you if you would like to eat your apple or just to bite me a little and I will be wearing a transparent blouse and you will have your desire to be growing….I will see that there will be hunger from your side and I have been dreaming there would come the time for expressing passion for each other….I have been thinking that one day it will also happen to us!!!Would you like this?

I wanted to say that I love cats and I am sending to you the photo of my cat who is living for now with parents and he is already eight years old and has his own character. And he expresses his love and tenderness so pleasantly! What is your attention to cats?

I will be waiting for your letter with great impatience and with this one send to you my sweet kisses. Your Aliona wishing you to have pleasant days, and thoughts about me and you!

dreamy.png

love-cats.png

Return to “Russian scammers”