It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:51 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Anastasiya; <nastyaanastasiya73@gmail.com/nastyaanastasiya730@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Anastasiya; <nastyaanastasiya730@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:22 pm

Hello my beloved, xxxxxxx!
This morning I visited the travel agency and found out about the prices. I even could not ever imagine that it will cost so much! My love, after our conversation with tourist manager I can say for sure that I could never afford such a trip. He said that now it’s prices jumped up due to the high value of the dollar. So he gave me an information paper and explained me that it would be better to organize a visa. It does not take a lot of time and they give the assurance that I am 100% get a visa if I order it through them. So they will help me to organize everything but I will have to sign a contract with them. There are tickets Kazan-Chicago-Kazan price 870 USD and all required documents: visa 160 USD, insurance 105 USD and medical card 85 USD and a service of tourist agency 115 USD. And as a result, the total cost is 1335 USD. It’s all necessary to came to you and at the same time it’s just crazy sum of money for me! I was ready to pack my suitcase and now I’m crying...

I just wanted to be with you. Now I don’t know how to be in this situation... hoped that you could help me... It's unpleasant to ask you about this, but I think that this applies to both of us, so it's only fair that you, will contribute to my arrival. I'll be very grateful to you...

I need a couple of days to prepare the necessary documents for the visa (photos, certificate from work, fill out all forms, copies of passports, information on real estate and other) and another 4-5 days for approval of visa. Here are some variants of scheduled flights. Let me know what time my arrival to you will be the most convenient. We can choose any date:
Boarding from Kazan (KZN) - arrival Chicago (ORD) 7:25 PM
Boarding Kazan (KZN) - Arrival Chicago (ORD) 2:40 PM

Almost forgot, I also need your full address. It is necessary to fill out a form to obtain a visa, I should indicate in what places in the USA, I'll stay. Can I stay with you, or will I need to get a hotel room? I would not want to confuse you with my presence and annoying =) LOL

I’m praying you please don’t leave me alone. I need you, xxxxxx! It will be the end of my letter. I'll wait for your answer. Passionate kiss to my Prince!

Always yours Anastasiya

Received: from [10.8.8.106] ([207.189.30.219])
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2018 18:28:31 +0300

NETWORK
Denver Cloud
Address: 910 15th Street
Address: Suite 740
City: Denver
StateProv: CO
PostalCode: 80202

Photo1.jpg

Photo2.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:43 pm

Hello my beloved, xxxxxx! Today I woke up in a fine mood, with thoughts of you! I hurried to work earlier to read a new letter from you.
The main thing is that you meet me at the airport and I would not have to look for your address. I can get lost :) It will be so romantic! By the way, thanks for your address, it will come in handy to me. I'm glad that we found a compromise with our meeting! You made me the happiest girl in the world! This, then what I think about in recent days, you do not get out of my head, I think of you in the morning, afternoon and evening :)
Now I will explain to you about air tickets. I need to book two ways of ticket, it is required by your government that I have the opportunity to return to Russia and not stay in the US as an illegal immigrant. I can afford to pay only a part of the trip. I am very glad that you are ready to help me with the payment of my trip. It's very noble of you. When I found out that the trip was very expensive, I did not know what to do. Now I'm already introducing our first meeting. I have an idea to wear a beautiful red dress when I arrive at you. When I get off the plane, you can notice me from afar :) I even arranged for Zoya fashion show to choose the most beautiful outfit :) I want the first impression of our meeting to remain for life in our memory! I have already imagined so many times how it will be ... It's so romantic! We will go to each other for a meeting, we will hug for a long time, I will give you hundreds of unforgettable kisses!
My vacation will last 30 days, and I will be completely free for this time. I think it will be the most fun time together! I will not let you even miss a minute with me! :) I think we will not need separate rooms :) I forgot to ask you. Would you like to get something from Russia as a gift? We in Russia do not accept to go on a visit without gifts! :) Therefore, I will definitely buy something for you. Would you like to get Russian vodka or matryoshka? :) I know this is very commonplace, but I would like to do something nice for you ... Now I have already prepared a special gift for you, I bought a beautiful lace underwear and stockings, I hope you will like it :) How is the weather there? What things would you advise to take with you?
My sweet, today I'm leaving for my mother's place in the village. Please do not be bored without me too much! I'll write to you on Monday as soon as I get back from my mom! I will think a lot about you and miss you terribly!
I do not stop thinking of you my dear, xxxxxxx!
Your Anastasiya.

Received: from [10.8.8.32] ([23.83.37.182])
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2018 19:17:30 +0300

NETBLK-NOBIS-TECHNOLOGY-GROUP-17
Nobis Technology Group, LLC
5350 East High Street
Address: Suite 300
City: Phoenix
StateProv: AZ
PostalCode: 85054

Photo1.jpg

Photo2.jpg

Photo3.jpg

Photo4.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:51 pm

.... :cry: :cry: I'm also uneducated :cry: :cry: ... I've only three classes tree nursery but I've the advantage: I can dance my Name :party: :party: :applause: :twisted:

Hello my beloved, xxxxxx! Today I woke up in a fine mood, with thoughts of you! I hurried to work earlier to read a new letter from you. This weekend I'm checking up next to my mom! We had a very long and serious conversation. I told her that I was going to visit xxxxxx and she asked me many questions. She said that you are a wonderful man and will be very happy for the niches of the relationship. She asked me to send you big and ardent greetings! My mother treats you very well and will be very happy if we meet with you!
Together with you, through our correspondence, I experienced such strong feelings, I can not even imagine what will happen to me when I see you, I probably lose consciousness from happiness :)
I miss you so much, you understand me perfectly what it is when you can not just do your own business when somewhere far away from you is your favorite ... I have thought about it many times and you know ... I'm sure that I fell in love with you . Let them all say that you can not fall in love reading only letters. I've never had a man like you. I want to share all the moments of my life only with you. All the men who surrounded me before were rude and uneducated, they liked only my external qualities and I would never let such people come to me, but you're completely different, you've fallen in love with me for being inside, you're my support and support, you alone in the whole world can support and understand me and I will not allow myself to lose you.
You're so close to me that I do not know what I'll do without you. I literally dissolved into you.
When you write to me, I feel sincere joy, like a little girl. I smile and am ready to jump from happiness :)
In the evening when I come home from work, I feel sad. I go to bed and think about how lonely I am, about how I want to fall asleep and wake up in the warmth of your embrace. Fall asleep help me only the thought that very soon we will be together, we will be together. I want to share with you my whole life, be close to you when you need it and that you are there when I need it.
I used to think that someday I would fall in love with someone very strongly and very much afraid of it, and now when I found you, I realized that this is not at all scary, the main thing is that the right person was nearby. I'm lucky that I found you ...
My dear, in my last letter, I asked you, with what amount of money could you help me? I'm uncomfortable asking you about this, but I need to know. With what amount of money can you help me? When can you help me? My vacation begins very soon and I would be very grateful if you could help me this week. So that I can start the paperwork.
I really miss you.
I'm sending you millions of kisses and hugs.
Forever your Anastasiya.

Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2018 19:19:48 +0300

5350 East High Street

Photo1.jpg

Photo2.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:11 pm

xxxxxxx, my dear. I, too, am sad and not comfortable because of this situation, that I have to spend so much time discussing our meeting. We could discuss more interesting things .... Well, it seems, I will have to return to this again.
This conversation does not make me happier every day of the day. So let's decide today, xxxxxx. Either we meet or No. There are only two options for us. My vacation will open on June 18, there are only 6 days left. Now do you understand why I'm trying to rush you? I'm afraid if we do not take this serious step toward our meeting, then we will simply not have a suitable chance to meet. I will go on vacation and most likely spend it in the countryside, then I will be busy with work and can not take a vacation for a long time. What is even more offensive to me, you will find a new girl and you will tell her what I would like to hear. To whisper tender words into her ear, to hold her in your arms and receive mutual caresses ... This cuts my heart with a knife! Why can not you decide now on a serious act? Do a man's act and tell me your firm word. "Sorry, I do not want to hear you anymore" OR "Yes, my dear, pack up your bags." The decision is up to you. I did everything in my power. I no longer have arguments, no matter how I could influence your decision.
Still remain your girl. Anastasiya.

Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2018 20:33:03 +0300

5350 East High Street

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:41 pm

..... I didn't say anything ..... when she don't understand simple english, its not my problem .... few slaps for our Drama queen

It looks like you made your choice, xxxxxxx, and you no longer want to meet me. You broke my heart, I did not expect such an act from you ....
Money is not the main thing in life, if only you wanted us to be together, you would turn mountains! I did everything that was in my power to make our meeting happen, but you rejected my attempts to be with you! I need a serious man who is always responsible for his words, will be able to solve difficult questions and would be my support and support. I did not expect from you such a frivolous attitude and is not ready to wait for you for months .. To be honest, I thought that we would make a good pair! =) Very naive? Probably ... Farewell!

Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2018 14:15:30 +0300

5350 East High Street

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anastasiya; <anastasiyanastya165@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:55 pm

.... from my MBN-Spamfolder today.

Greetings my awesome mate! Hope you be in a good mood, when you find my message. You can call me Nastenka, I am a young, bachelorwoman, no bad habits, with sense of humor & gentle nature :) Do not judge strictly if I'm somewhere made a mistakes in the text. I live in Russia, but would like to meet a man from US or Canada to create a long-term relationship. I'm not scared the distance, because the distance could be overcome. Years and the difference of nationalities is not so important for me, if I meet my special man. My feelings are opened for the special guy in my life and I'm ready for a long-term relationship, because I'm tired of loneliness. I will tell you more about my life, if you want. I think you might be interested to look at me before we start a dialogue :) So I attached two of my foto here. If you are interested in me as a woman and you are ready to try to start communicating, I'll be glad to see from you a letter with some information about your life (preferably with your foto) shortly. P.S.: Please not spend your and my time, if you want only a fun or penpal. Looking for a reliable guy with which I would like to share the happy moments of our lives. Till next time, Anastasiyuska!

Received: from localhost (unknown [110.54.243.12])
To: <dupe00@gmail.com>
Reply-To: Anastasiychik Lonely < anastasiyanastya165@gmail.com>
Errors-To: Anastasiychik Lonely <hr.sano@major.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2018 15:15:18 +0200

GLOBET-PH
Globe Telecom (GMCR,INC)
Adelbert Eslava
Globe Telecom
111 Valero St. Salcedo Village
Makati
Philippines

PCX_242.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anastasiya; <anastasiyanastya971@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:25 pm

...... from my DLB-Spamfolder today.

Salut, Hope you have a beautiful day, when you read this. My name is Nastenka, I am a young, singlegirl, do not have any bad habits, with sense of humor & tender nature :) Do not judge strictly if I'm somewhere made a bugs in the text. I live in Russia, but would like to meet a male from US or Canada to build a long-term relationship. I am not scared the distance, because the distance may be overcome. Years and the difference of nationalities is not so important for me, if I'll be with my beloved man. My feelings are opened for the special man in my life and I'm ready for a serious relationship, because I'm tired from loneliness. I will tell you more about me, if you want. Maybe you might be curious to look at me before we continue communicating :) So I attached a couple of my pictures here. If you are interested in me as a girl and you are ready to try to talk, I'll be glad to see from you a letter with some information about your life (preferably with your photos) in the near future. Note: Please do not waste your time and mine, if you want only a fun time or friendship by email. Looking for a reliable guy with which I would like to grow old. Take care, Anastasiychika,

Received: from localhost (unknown [49.148.154.21])
Reply-To: Anastasiyunya Sun < anastasiyanastya971@gmail.com>
Errors-To: Anastasiyunya Sun <junya-747@silver.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2018 18:21:39 +0200

Residential_DSL
PLDT_GPKHUBS001_DHCP
Nilo Agir
6/F Innolab Building,
Boni Avenue,
Mandaluyong City
Philippines

PCX-468.jpg

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Anastasiya; <anastasiyanastya971@gmail.com>

Postby Myra » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:41 am

Hey hey my awesome mate! Hope you have a good day, when you read this. I'm Nastya, I am a young, lonelygirl, do not have any bad habits, with sense of humor & gentle temper. I beg your pardon if I'm somewhere made an errors in the text. I am writing to you from Russian Federation, but would like to meet a man from United States or Canada for creation a long-term relationship. I am not afraid of the distance, so that the distance could be overcome. Age and the difference of nationalities is not so important for me, if I meet my beloved man. My heart is open for the special man in my life and I'm ready for a serious relationship, because I'm tired of being alone. I'll tell you more about me, if you are interested. I think you might be curious to see me before we continue communicating; therefore I attached 2 of my foto's here. If you are interested in me as a girl and you are ready to try to talk, I'll be glad to see from you a message with some information about you (preferably with your pictures) shortly. PS: Please do not waste your time and mine, if you want only a fun or penpal. Looking for a serious man with whom I would like to share the happy moments of our lives. Till next time, Anastasiyoka.

IP: 110.54.180.108
ISP: Globe Telecom Inc.

From: Anastasiychik Anastasiyushka <taji21@ray.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: Anastasiychik Anastasiyushka <anastasiyanastya971@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2018

only one pic! :(

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anastasiya; <nastyaanastasiya730@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:28 pm

Hello xxxxxx! I should have thought of writing you a letter and I did not have the courage, but I decided to write to you again. We live once and need to act =) I hope that you have not forgotten about me and still want to talk to me! I'm Anastasia, I wrote to you before =)
How is your life? What is new in your life? I hope that you have not changed your email and you can write me again =)
I look forward to your reply.

Anastasiya.

Received: from [10.8.8.37] ([23.83.37.182])
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2018 21:51:38 +0300

5350 East High Street

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:13 pm

Hello! Thank you that you are still in touch. I had a great idea and idea. Recently I was advised an interesting site where you can communicate quickly and conveniently. I understand that we did not correspond and maybe you will not agree to do this, but there we could communicate with you on video communication, maybe our communication with you would come to a new level and we could try to start all over again. Although I told you that I do not have the opportunity to talk to you, but fortunately she did. Here is a link to this site and my nickname there AnastasiyaLove. I hope that you read my letter and necessarily agree to talk with me. I will wait.
With best wishes, Anastasiya
P.S. Please send me your nickname on this site so that I can add you =)

Received: from [10.8.8.211] ([207.189.30.150])
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2018 20:20:29 +0300

NETWORK
Fairway Network, Inc.
910 15th Street
Address: Suite 740
City: Denver
StateProv: CO
PostalCode: 80202

Photo1.jpg

Казанский театр оперы и балета им. Мусы Джалиля (Россия, Казань)
M. Dzhalil Tatar Academic State Opera and Ballet Theater
http:/ /kazan-opera.ru/

Photo2.jpg

Photo3.jpg

...... its the same crap and stable here:

Olga; <olyankakaolga@gmail.com>
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=118831&p=565871#p565871

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:30 pm

Hello! Unfortunately, I rarely use e-mail. If you want to talk with me, I'll be glad to see you on the site. You can find me under the nickname Anastasiyakiss

Received: from [10.8.8.37] ([23.83.37.182])
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2018 19:44:56 +0300

5350 East High Street

..... all 3 Pics already posted last Thursday

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Evgeniya; <vgenibykovil@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:46 pm

...... from DMF-Spam in german

Good day treasure.
I am writing you!
I am a beautiful and sweet e wife, my name is Evgeniya!
I come from Russia, from Moscow.
I need a serious man.
It has been very happy if you could tell were of your life!
Here's one of my photos, I hope you like me? or? I was happy to see your photo! do not be shy!
I look forward to your reply with rough impatience. That's my mail, I write Ek, vgenibykovil@gmail.com .
Your Evgeniya.

Received: from [176.15.67.217] (176.15.67.217)
Reply-To: evgeniya <tzezev@web.de>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2019 16:06:18 +0300

BEELINE-BROADBAND
Dynamic IP Pool for Broadband Customers
CORBINA TELECOM Network Operations
CORBINA TELECOM/Internet Network Operations
Kozhevnicheskij proezd, 1
Moscow, Russia

gnB2rhSX/0.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Evgeniya; <vgenibykovil@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:23 pm

..... all Combination of her Emailaddress failed and came back .... when we make from Evgeniya a Evgeniy .... then it works ....

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Evgeniya; <Evgenibykovil@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:32 pm

..... from 419-Spam in german and I was right

Hi!
I want to meet you.
I am a beautiful and sweet e wife, my name is Evgeniya!
I live in Moscow, Russia.
Seeking the right man.
Please Tell to me more about your life where you live and what you like to do in your spare time.
You see my picture, how are you? I was also happy to see your photos! send me.
I look forward to your reply with rough impatience. Write to me at this address Evgenibykovil@gmail.com !!.
Your Evgeniya.

Received: from [195.135.126.234] (195.135.126.234)
Reply-To: evgeniya <mknwsnko@web.de>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2019 19:19:24 +0300

FR-SEWAN-970501
NOC AS8399
SEWAN COMMUNICATIONS SAS
2, Cité Paradis
75010 PARIS
France

06.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Olga; <erabi@dexagi.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Sep 03, 2022 6:54 pm

.... from DMF-Spam .... this Bullshit we know already from here:

Katherine; <katysha.true@gmail.com/katysha.true@woinbox.com> .... Nov. 2021
https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... p?t=140207

Knock-knock!!
I think it's too bold for me to write you a letter first, but I like experimentation.,!
I wanted to leave a pleasant first impression of myself..!
By the way, my name is Olga,,.
Now I am 31 yo and I would like to meet a nice man,.!
I live in the wonderful city of Nur-Sultan, it is located in Kazakhstan, and where are you from?
I gave most of my time to my career and somehow it turned out that I could not succeed in relationships and starting a family.,.
So I would like to try to start communicating with a man on the Internet,,
Tell me about your talents and hobbies, it would be nice to know something about you,!.
I will tell you more in the next letter!,,
Feel free to write to me.,,

Received: from iyaj (unknown [104.168.34.187])
Reply-To: Olunia <erabi@dexagi.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2022 15:36:24 +0200

CC-18
ColoCrossing
OrgId: VGS-9
Address: 325 Delaware Avenue
City: Buffalo
StateProv: NY
PostalCode: 14202

IMG-0006715.jpg

Pending deleted domains

There have total 59,363 domains of .com and .net pending deleted on February 11, 2011

dexagi.com .... is in the List!

Return to “Russian scammers”