It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:28 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Ainagul Zhumagaliyeva; <amega315.zhuma@gmail.com/loveankiss0@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:44 pm

..... from my DMF-Spamfolder today.

Hello! How's your day? My name is Ainagul.
I am 30 years old. I am a free woman. I have no children. I have a higher education.
I want to find someone with whom we will understand each other and share our opinions.
I want to meet a faithful, reliable, loving man who will be for a healthy relationship.
It is important that a man appreciates the relationship and understanding. Was Ready for the family.
I will not play games. I want to find a serious man who will not play with me.
You can write to my email address. I will wait for your reply
Sincerely, Ainagul.

Received: from VUDXLDOS (62.211.247.31) by vsmtpvtin1.tin.it (8.6.060.43)
To:
X-Mailer: Pocomail PE 3.0.3 (1780)
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2018 14:16:42 +0300

Level 3 Parent, LLC
OrgId: LPL-141
Address: 100 CenturyLink Drive
City: Monroe
StateProv: LA
PostalCode: 71203

IMG_1357.jpg

...... Yuliya Beresina/Юлия Березина from Krasnodar

instagram.com/berezka.iulia/

https:/ /vk.com/id144644557

.facebook.com/iuliga.berezinavasili .... here she's from Yola
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Ainagul; <amega315.zhuma@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:57 pm

Hello my friend xxxxx !
As you probably already understand, Ainagul writes to you. I am very happy that I can receive your letter!
I apologize for the delay in my answer, but I think it's the last time.
I'm really happy that you wrote to me!
I also hope that my email was just as much a surprise for you as for me!
Do you probably have a question right now? Where did I receive your e-mail address? I turned to the dating site in our city.
The computer on the dating site has found me several e-mail addresses that match my request, these are men from abroad.
I looked through the e-mail addresses and decided to send the first message. I hope you have time to contact me.
I want to tell you why I decided to use the Internet!
The fact is that my friend Galina found herself a future husband via the Internet! Her husband's name is Ethan, and now they live together in Australia!
Galina and Ethan are very happy together! I know how much they love and I'm very happy with them!
Do you probably have a question right now? Why did not I find a man?
Kazakhstan? I will be very serious and honest, and I will tell you this
I had a friend from Kazakhstan in my town, Semey, and I loved him very much, but he found another girl and broke up relations with me!
I also want to say that he liked to drink alcohol very much, for example
many people in Kazakhstan, maybe you know about it?
With alcohol I can afford to drink a glass of good wine on vacation!
I do not smoke cigarettes. I care about my health and health of my future children!
I just do not have any bad habits! I also want to refer to my friend Galina!
She also does not have bad habits. She told me that men from other countries really appreciate women, just like them!
Do you respect women? Galina chose her friend Ethan from Australia because she can speak and write in English,
and I like to speak and write in English as well as myself
I try to learn to speak English, and I, like her, decided to find a man from abroad.
I really want to tell you more about myself! I am 30 years old, mine
sign of the zodiac - "Aries", I was born on April 7, 1988. Tell me when your birthday is !?
I'm a Russian by nationality. My religion is Christianity. I believe in God Jesus.
I have never been married and I do not have children. I am a sensitive and very nice girl.
I also want to talk about the city in which I live! My name city ​​- Semey.
Semey is located 791 kilometers from our capital, Kazakhstan - Astana.
Semey is a very beautiful city and I really love my wonderful city!
There are many beautiful streets and monuments in our city.
You probably know that in Kazakhstan we are often cold, and our weather often forces people to dress in warm clothes!
Of course, it depends on the season. I'm also wondering what your weather is like!
My favorite season is summer! When the sun is very bright and the birds are singing, nature is very beautiful at the time!
It's very romantic! Do you like summer? In summer my mood is the best :-)
Besides, I really want to talk about my education!
I studied at the State Medical University in the city of Semey. And I
he graduated from the university in 2010, I learned English well at the university,
and I can speak English without any problems, also in English
then I went to English language courses.
But I think I will continue to make mistakes! :-) My dream,
learn English, this is my goal.
If you will be my English language teacher, I will be able to quickly
Learn to speak in this beautiful language.
I hope you will not refuse me help :-) Therefore, please forgive me in advance if I make a mistake! Will you forgive me? :-)
I also want to say that after graduating I obtained a diploma in the specialty of a "pediatrician's doctor".
But unfortunately I could not continue my medical career because
that in Kazakhstan, as in many other countries, it is very difficult to find a good job in my specialty.
And now I work as a waitress in the bar, although I'm a doctor by profession. I like working in our bar, and our guests are very good people. I also want to say that I have access to the Internet!
A computer that is in the office of our boss in our bar. The fact is that I do not have a computer in my house,
and I am forced to use my boss's computer.
I wrote so much for you! I did not think I could tell you so much and write about you!
I finish my e-mail to you. I will be grateful if you also tell me about yourself!
I would like you to tell me about your family, I will be interested in knowing everything!
Oh my friend, I forgot to tell you that my weight is 55 kg and mine height - 173 cm!
Write me your weight, height, tell me about your city where you live, I have never been to other countries!
And I will be happy when you learn more about your country!
I add my photos and I hope you like them! :-)
While my friend! I hope I will see your answer soon!

Yours sincerely, your new Kazakh girlfriend, Ainagul.

...... its the same crap from here (November 2017).

Ekaterina; <Kat.sweet010@gmail.com>
viewtopic.php?t=88339&start=45#p545890

Received: from localhost (ip-95-220-137-237.bb.netbynet.ru. [95.220.137.237])
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2018 18:50:28 +0600 :-o :shock: :-o

RU-TI-BB-20160221
Net By Net Holding LLC
TI RIPE Team
Net By Net Holding LLC
Oruzhejnyj pereulok, 41
Moscow, Russia, 127006

IMG_1826.jpg

..... I'm more as sure that we've it to do with the Park of Culture in Yoshkar Ola ..... Tiles and Lamp fits ....

IMG_1839_1.mp4
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:34 pm

Hello my friend xxxxxx !
I am happy that I can receive your letter again! I'm very interested in reading your letters,
thanks to them we learn more about ourselves! I learn more and more about you.
My friend, you probably want to know about the nature and purpose of our correspondence?
I want to say that I decided to read you online, thanks to my friend Galina,
with whom Ethan's friend met a year ago, which I mentioned earlier.
Maybe in the future we will be together, I want you to know that marriage is very important to me!
And for me it is very important! Is this also important to you?
And if we think about it, we should approach it rationally and wisely.
Because marriage is much more! Do you agree with me?
I hope you will agree with me, and this fact is important to you. Please, tell me about it, okay?
My dearest friend, I want to tell you about my family too.
I have - my mother Olga and my dad Sergey.
I also have a sister, Masha. My sister Masha is 21 years old.
My mother is a shop assistant, and my dad is an engineer at a shoe factory.
My sister Masha is a university student, she is learning a lawyer.
Our family lives without scandals and conflicts, we have a very good attitude and understanding for everyone!
Our parents gave us a good upbringing. I am very happy about it and I am proud of my parents!
I also want to say that I live with my family in one apartment.
And I believe that parents should know about my friends! And of course I told them about you! I hope you do not mind?
I told them that you are a good person and have responded very positively to our relationship with you!
I have a happy family, my parents, like me, want me to find a decent man and be happy with him!
I also told you that I work as a waitress in a bar in Semey. It's a nice and decent bar.
I am very interested in getting to know your work and what are you doing in your free time?
In my free time, my friends and I go out for walks around the city, we also like to sit together in a cafe.
I really like my girls! Especially my best friend Galina, is like a sister to me, but unfortunately she is not in our city now and I miss her really.
Galina, I worked as a waitress in our bar. Galina visited Ethan in Australia, she went there to thoroughly understand her feelings for him!
They lived together for 3 months in Australia. And then they went to us in Kazakhstan! Galina told Ethan that she really missed her home and her parents!
And he really wants to introduce it to his parents! In Kazakhstan, they lasted about two months, after which they decided to return to Australia.
And I remember perfectly well that Galina was happy then. The parents were also happy to learn about Ethan and see their daughter with a beloved man.
They are very happy together, they love each other, and I am a bit jealous of Galina and Ethan :-)
I have already told you that I have never been in other countries with regret! I am always in my country and in my own city!
I would really like to be in another country, I think I would be very interested in many things!
I have to email you, I hope we will continue our correspondence, and you will tell me more about yourself! I will try to talk about myself in future e-mails!
I hope you understand my questions and answer them. I want to know more about your country,
Please tell me about your family, your friends.
I hope I will see your answer soon. Have a nice day!

Your friend Ainagul.

Received: from localhost ([46.39.248.69])
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2018 21:18:16 +0600

GC-BB
Gorcom dynamic broadband customers
ISKRATELECOM Network Operations Center
Nagatinskaya Street 1, building 14
117105 Moscow
Russia

IMG_1636.jpg

IMG_1824.jpg

.... Pic 1 reported as Yuliya Golovina - dan.paradies102@gmail.com from Semey/KAZ

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:24 pm

Hello my friend xxxxxx !
How do you do? My deeds are perfect! :-) Thank you for your letter, I was waiting for him impatiently!
I think it's great that we write to each other,
thanks to our lists, we learn more about ourselves!
I am very interested in our correspondence, it is very interesting to get to know you, your life and your country!
I read your letters with great pleasure!
I hope you will be interested in my hobby and hobby, I like listening to Russian and foreign music.
From Russian music artists I like to listen to songs from the following bands: "BI-2", "Splin" and several other bands.
Have you heard about these bands? I like listening to "Bon Jovi", "U2", "Scorpions" and "Elton John" from foreign artists.
In general, I like to listen to good music. What kind of music do you like?
I would be interested to know about it. Please, tell me, okay?
From movies I like watching comedies, fantasy films, romance.
But I have great impressions from the films "Lord of the Rings", "Harry Potter".
I hope you watched these movies? But a special impression was after the movie "Patriot"
the main actor is Mel Gibson, which describes the war between England and America.
This film shows patriotism and love of the country very vividly! These are very important features,
which must have all the people in the world! Really? I hope you watched this movie,
and that you had a great experience watching this movie.
In my opinion, Mel Gibson played his role as a very talented actor! I liked watching "Brutal games",
it is a very sensual and informative movie for all young people. I liked the film "I, Again Me and Irene" with comic actor Jim Carrey :-)
I hope you watched this funny movie :-) From the fiction I liked the movie "Planet of the Apes",
This is a very interesting movie in my opinion. I also want to tell you that I love reading books,
especially the literature of Russian authors: Pushkin, Tołstoj, Chekhov.
I was, however, very much admired for reading the book "The Dark Tower" by Stephen King, in my opinion it is a very interesting book, where the main character Roland is a deliberate man, goes to a dark tower,
and I like the quality of Roland - dedication! I consider this important feature in every man.
I hope you agree with me? О еее ... My favorite foods: жареный картофель, различные виды супов,
I also like meat and I do not want to hide it from you :-) I really like fish and chicken, do you like chicken?
I also like pizza, especially pizza with cheese. I love fruits and vegetables, there are a lot of vitamins.
Do you like cooking? I cook very well, my family and my friends like my food very much :-)
I would also like to talk about my favorite sport, I really like sports, do you like sports?
In winter I like skiing and in summer I ride a bike. I also like to play volleyball. But first of all I like aerobics,
with my friends, in our free time we go to aerobics classes, I believe that this sport helps keep my body in good shape. I also wanted to tell you that I like dancing different dances! Have you ever danced with a girl? :-) It's so attractive and beautiful!
I'm sure you would like to dance with me! :-) It will be great! Maybe in the future we will dance with you, it will be unforgettable!
About my hobby! I like to collect various beautiful magazines, about style, about women's lives.
For a short time I have a large collection of various magazines.
I would like to tell you about my dreams. I dream about driving a car in the future, it would be very cool and interesting.
But I want to say that our family does not have a car, and it's very expensive for us,
but our father said that in 3-4 years we will probably be able to let our family buy a car,
and maybe I will learn to drive a car. Or maybe you will teach me in the future !? :-)
By the way, my parents ask me about you :-) I told my parents,
that you are a decent and good person, my parents are very happy with our knowledge on the Internet and our relationship!
Parents wish us good relationships in the future! Maybe we'll be together in the future and I'm sure
that we will be a great couple :-) I would really like to live abroad, and only with a person whom I completely trust, with a man who will not betray me! Do you understand?
But remember! We should know as much as we can about ourselves! It's very important to me!
As I have already mentioned, we need to know each other about our emails.

I also want to say that I would like to talk to you on the phone and I hope that
that is a good idea! I want to hear your voice and I hope you also want to hear my voice!
Please, send me your cell phone number to the next letter, okay?

But unfortunately, our apartment does not have a telephone, because a year ago we moved to a new home,
and it is not equipped with telephone lines. But it will be possible soon, maybe in a few months we will have a telephone.
In addition, I would like to tell you that I asked my director about using a telephone at the bar,
but my director told me that the phone's strap is only needed to make it work for customers!
the director told me that the bar staff can not use a telephone with a porthole for individual purposes. I felt a bit offended :-(
This is a difficult situation with a telephone. Give me your phone number, okay!
As soon as I have the opportunity, I will immediately call you from the telegraph of our city!
I have a great desire to hear your voice and I hope you also want to hear my voice!
Send me your phone number in the next e-mail, okay?

I can not believe I wrote you such a great email.
I hope you will be interested in reading this and more about me! I would be grateful to you,
If you write to me in the next letter about your interests, interests and your favorite music?
What films? What is your favorite color? My favorite color is blue, it soothes me!
By the way, my parents, my sister and my friends ask me to say more "hello" from them!
I will wait for your answer! Write to me as soon as possible!

Your friend Ainagul.
p.s Could I see your photo? I ask you to send me your photos in the next letter.
I love pets, and I like cats and dogs alike.

.... Letter is stolen from SCAM EMAIL(S) FROM NARINE IKILIKYAN (Letter 3)
.stop-scammers.com/scam-email.asp?id=14160

Received: from localhost ([46.39.248.198])
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2018 19:48:16 +0600

GC-BB
Gorcom dynamic broadband customers
ISKRATELECOM Network Operations Center
Nagatinskaya Street 1, building 14
117105 Moscow
Russia

IMG_6443.jpg

IMG_6459.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ainagul Zhumagaliyeva; <amega315.zhuma@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:58 pm

Hello my dearest friend xxxxxxx !
I am happy that I can receive your letter again! My day was very good when I saw your words.
Unfortunately, today I had negative experiences with a bad client in our bar.
He drank a lot of vodka and kept disturbing me at all times. He always wanted to hug me,
and he spoke to me with insulting words. In the end, our security service and the police drove him out of the bar,
and my mood was terribly bad. And only when I saw your message, only my mood became much better!
Please do not worry about this hard case with a bad client, okay? Now everything is in order!
My dear friend, I see that we are more and more interested in ourselves and I think that
that is very good for us, because I have a very good and nice friend like you !!!
I am very interested in you, my life has become much better than before before I met you!
You are a very good friend, you can understand me and it is very important for me in my life. I see you trust me,
and I trust in you, and I think it is very important for our friendship! I hope that you understand me.
I want to tell you that I believe in God, I am a Christian, I've told you before.
I like going to church, it's not far from my home. Our Church is a very beautiful place.
In this church priests sing beautiful songs and I like it very much. It calms my soul very much,
especially when I'm in a bad mood. And I want to tell you that your letters also calm me down, I feel it.
Some colleagues from my work know that I correspond with you. They told me that it is very good and that they are sincerely happy for me!
I would like to know your full name and home address in case of unforeseen events in your life.
Send me this information, okay?
My director said maybe his computer will not work temporarily for a while, and thus
that we can not communicate with each other! I think that God will not allow it, I sincerely hope that we will continue to correspond!

I can send postcards by regular mail. But you must know what will be better,
if you do not send me letters or other parcels. I want to say that it is a great pity for Kazakhstan,
that our postal services very often engage in the theft of parcels and various letters from other countries!
I am very ashamed to talk about it, but it often happens! These are true facts that I have been told more than once.
I hope everything will be fine with your post in your country.
Please, do not send me anything by mail, I do not want your parcel to reach me!

I will give you my home address and my full name just in case!

Here are my data:
First name: Ainagul
Surname: Zhumagaliyeva
Kazakhstan;
City: Semey, 070000
Street: Akademik Pavlov 74-33

Please, save this information on paper for a while, okay?
I will end my email to you. I am very tired today at work and I hope that you will understand me.
I will wait for your answer.

"Hi" to you from my colleagues at work!

Yours faithfully, your friend Ainagul.
p.s No my friend in my life did not have such moments when my life was a hair's breadth from death, but I can only imagine what you went through at that moment.
I would like to ask you, that you would send your photos to me, is this possible?

.... its the same crap from here (27.02.2016):

Anastasiya Tegelskaya; <anastassiya.lady005@yandex.com>
viewtopic.php?t=88339#p472720

Received: from localhost (ip-95-220-129-67.bb.netbynet.ru. [95.220.129.67])
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2018 17:07:24 +0600

Net By Net Holding LLC
Oruzhejnyj pereulok, 41
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG_2914.jpg

...... given address ул. ак. Павлова 74, Семей 070000, Казахстан exist but we don't get a Pic

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Ainagul Zhumagaliyeva; <amega315.zhuma@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:41 pm

Hello, my dear xxxxxxx !
I received your letter and I was very happy to see your words!

I want to say that today a computer mechanic appeared in the bar,
he fixed all the faults in my director's computer, and now we can work with you without any problem.

I want to tell you that your messages have become an important part of me,
they help me a lot and thanks to them I'm always in a good mood!
When I receive your warm messages, I forget about the bad mood,
on my face immediately a smile appears and becomes very warm in my soul.
Now I can not do without your messages. You see that I write to you and I tell you about myself,
and we learn more and more about each other. I think it is very important to us!
Today it is very warm outside, good weather =)
I want to say that I like summer, I really like summer,
because this season I have holidays from work and is very good :-)
I like to spend holidays with my family and friends. I like to go camping in the woods,
which is located around our city. I hope you know that our Kazkh forests are very beautiful?
In our forests grow pines and beautiful birches. Also nearby is a river and this place is very romantic!
We collect backpacks for the whole family, take a large tent, take the necessary food and go camping together.
I like it very much. Especially, I like being close to the river! My dad likes to go fishing, but I'm not a fisherman :-)
As soon as I tried to fish, I immediately caught a small carp :-)
I was so surprised by what and what about you and fishing? Do you like fishing?
I want to say that food that is cooked in nature is much better and more useful than eating at home!
This is the main ear. We also eat canned fish. This is sprat in tomato sauce.
It is very tasty to eat them in the bosom of nature. I really like camping, how do you spend your vacation? Tell me, okay? This will be interesting to me. Dear friend my friends are always asking me about you :-) I tell them that you are a very good person, I want to tell you that some of my friends envy me a little,
because I found a good man like you! But I do not pay attention to their jealousy.
My work colleagues asked me about you, did you send me any presents?
I told them that this is not the most important thing for me. The main gifts from you are warm messages for me and you.
I want to tell you that I will think about you more and more, and about my possible arrival to you, I feel that our relationship is more than friendship, will you agree with me, my dear friend?
I feel it with my heart and soul, because I can not without your letters, I am waiting for a letter from you!
Well, that's where I end my message for you, I'll think about you before going to bed !!! I say "Hi" from my family!
I am waiting for a message from you !!!

I think about you,
My kisses and hugs,
Ainagul.
p.s When can I see your photos my friend? Why do not you send me your photos?

Received: from localhost ([46.39.48.70])
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2018 20:55:14 +0600

AKADO-STOLITSA-HFC
public net at NAT CN04
AKADO-Stolitsa NOC
Varshavskoe Road, 133
Moscow
Russia, 117535

IMG_5602.jpg

.... this Pic is giving me Stress ...... I suppose this is - большой курорт Архипо-Осиповка - Arkhipo-Osipovka

Arkhipo-Osipovka is a rural locality and a Black Sea resort under the jurisdiction of the Town of Gelendzhik in Krasnodar Krai, Russia. Arkhipo-Osipovka (many people call this place Arkhipka) is located 50 kilometers away from the city of Gelendzhik. This place has one of the softest climates on the Russian sea coast. Population: 7,853

IMG_1983-22.MP4

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Ainagul Zhumagaliyeva; <amega315.zhuma@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:30 pm

:roll: :roll:

p.s When can I see your photos my friend? Why do not you send me your photos?

Received: from localhost ([109.252.69.8])
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2018 17:47:11 +0600

MGTS-PPPOE
Moscow Local Telephone Network (OAO MGTS)
PJSC Moscow City Telephone Network NOC
USPD MGTS
Khachaturyana 5
Moscow, Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Gulnur; <sunp946@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:04 pm

..... from my DLB-Spamfolder today.

Good morning. How are you? I am Gulnur. I'm thirty years. I'm a single person. I have no baby. I studied and graduated from the Institute. I want to meet someone with whom we will respect each other and appreciate. I wish to make acquaintance with a fair, kind, loving man who will be ready for a marriage. I'ts important for me that a man understands the value relationships, understanding. Also to be ready for family. I do not want to play games. I dream to make acquaintance with a serious person who will not play with me. You can write to my email address. I will wait for your answer. I wish you a good day, Gulnurusechka

Received: from localhost (unknown [14.161.8.226])
Reply-To: Gulnurusya Nice <sunp946@gmail.com>
Errors-To: Gulnurusya Nice <kumachan721@room.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2018 01:03:33 +0200

VNPT-VN
Vietnam Posts and Telecommunications Group
Pham Tien Huy
No 57, Huynh Thuc Khang Street, Lang Ha ward, Dong Da district,
Ha Noi City
Vietnam

PCX-302.jpg

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Gulnur; <sunp946@gmail.com>

Postby Myra » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:29 pm

Good morning. How are you feeling? My name is Gulnur. I am already 31 years old. I am a unmarried person. I don't have baby. I have a higher education diploma. I dream to make acquaintance of someone with whom we will understand each other and appreciate. I wish to find a faithful, sincere, caring partner who will be ready for a marriage. It is important that a man appreciates good attitude and attention. Also to be ready for family. I do not want to just flirt. I dream to meet a serious person who will take me seriously. I hope you will write to my email address. I will be with bated breath waiting for your letter. Best wishes, Gulnurusechka.

IP: 113.176.121.11
ISP: Vnpt Corp

Reply-To: Gulnurusya Gulnuroka <sunp946@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2018

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Gulnur; <sunp946@gmail.com>

Postby Myra » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:05 pm

Hello. How did you spend the day? You can call me Gulnur. I'm already 30,5 years. I am a free person. I haven't kid. I graduated from university. I want to find person with whom we will love each other and share our opinions. I wish to find a faithful, sincere, gentle person who will be ready to start a family. It is important that a my partner appreciates good attitude, understanding. Was ready for marriage. I do not want to just have fun. I would like to make acquaintance with a good man who will not hurt me. I hope you will write to my email. I will wait for your email. Sincerely, Gulnur.

IP: 186.47.227.218
ISP: Corporacion Nacional De Telecomunicaciones - Cnt Ep

Reply-To: Gulnurushok Iam <sunp946@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2018

Image Image

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:41 pm

Hello my friend xxxxxx!!!
As you probably already understood, Gulnur writes to you. I am very glad to receive your letter.
I apologize for the delay in my response, but I think this is the last time.
I am really very happy with what you wrote to me!
In addition, I hope that my E-MAIL was a big surprise for you as well as for me!
This is true?
I want to tell you why I decided to use the Internet! The fact is that my friend Galina,
I found a future husband through the Internet! Her husband's name is Ethan, and she moved in with him to live in Australia!
Galina and Ethan are very happy together! I see and I know how much they are happy, and I am very happy for them!
You probably have a question right now: Why didn’t I find a man from Kazakhstan?
I will be very serious and frank, and I will tell you that I had a friend from Kazakhstan from my City and I loved him very much!
But he found another girl for himself! I also know that he loved to drink alcohol very much,
how many people in Kazakhstan, maybe you know about it !? I do not drink alcohol and do not smoke cigarettes!
I just have no bad habits! I also want to refer this to my friend Galina!
She also has no bad habits, and the people of Australia and Europe really appreciate it in women, as well as themselves!
Do you respect women? Galina chose her friend Ethan from Australia, as she can speak and write in English,
and I also like she can speak and write in English, and I also, like her, decided to find a man from abroad,
and when I saw your profile, I immediately decided to write to you.
So, I really want to tell you a lot more about myself! I am 30 years old, my zodiac sign is Aries,
I was born on April 7, 1988 :) What is your birthday?
By nationality I am a Russian girl. My religion is Christianity. I believe in the God of Jesus.
I have never been married and I have no children. I am sensitive, kind, thoughtful. Here are a few definitions.
which can be told about me by my friends and relatives - kind, cheerful, intelligent and intelligent,
purposeful, sociable. Now I want to tell you about the city where I live! :) The name of my city is Semey.
Semey is located 770 kilometers from our Kazakh Capital - Astana.
Semey is one of the beautiful cities of Kazakhstan. And I love my wonderful city very much!
In our city there are a lot of beautiful streets and sights. You probably know
What happens here in Kazakhstan is often cold, and our weather often causes people to wear warm clothes !?
Tell us about your weather! My favorite season of the year is summer! When a very bright sun and heard the singing of birds!
It's very romantic! Do you like summer? :) I also really want to tell you about my education.
I studied at the State Medical University of Semey City. And I
graduated from university in 2010, it was at the university that I learned English well,
and I can speak English without problems! But I think that I will still make mistakes !! =)
And if we sort these errors together, then I will be able to know English even better !!!
I hope that you will not refuse to help me ??? :) Therefore, forgive me in advance if I make mistakes !!!!
Will you forgive me? :)
I also want to say that after the completion of the university, I received a diploma in "Pediatrics".
But unfortunately I could not continue my medical career, because here in Kazakhstan,
as in many other countries, it is very difficult to find a good job in my specialty.
And now I work as a waitress in a bar, although I am a doctor by training ... I really like working at our bar,
and our visitors are very nice people. I also want to tell you that I have access to the Internet!
The computer, which is located in the office of our boss, in our bar. The fact is, I don't have a computer in my house, and I have to use my boss's computer.
I wrote so much! I did not think that I could tell and write so much to you!
I finish my E-Mail to you. I will be grateful if you also tell about yourself!
I would like you to tell me about your family, is it really your big family?
Oh my friend, I forgot to tell you that my weight is 55 kg and my height is 173 centimeters!
Also write me your weight, height, tell us about your city, where you live, I have never been in other countries!
And I will be very glad to know more about your country!
I hope to see your answer soon! I add my photo and I hope you find it attractive! :)
Bye Bye!!!
Hope to see your answer very soon !!!!
Care,
Respectfully,
Your new friend from Kazakhstan, Gulnur.

Received: from localhost ([213.87.156.9])
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2018 11:33:15 +0600

MTSGPRS-3
Mobile subscribers pool
MTSNET NOC
PJSC MTS / former CJSC Comstar-Direct
Petrovsky blvd 12, bldg 3
P.O. BOX 4711 127051
Moscow, Russia

IMG-3254.jpg

..... why does she have russian Ad with russian Phone numbers on the wall when she's in "Kazakhstan"?????????

.avito.ru/krasnodar/predlozheniya_uslug/delovye_uslugi/yuridicheskie_uslugi

..... this is the Page to the Ad in the Pic: legal service/getting advocate in Krasnodar ....

....... Video already posted 18/07/18

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Gulnur; <delfi.sweet09@gmail.com>

Postby Myra » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:48 pm

Hello. How was your day? My name is Gulnur. I'm 30,5 years. I am a unmarried girl. I don't have child. I have a higher education diploma. I would like to find someone with whom we will understand each other and appreciate. I would like to make acquaintance with a honest, kind, caring partner who will be ready for a healthy relationship. It is important that a my partner appreciates good attitude and understanding. Was ready for family. I don't just flirt. I wish to meet a serious man who will not hurt me. You can write to my email. I will look forward to your message. Your new friend, Gulnurunka,

IP: 117.7.191.98
ISP: Viettel Group

Reply-To: Gulnurok Gulnurulenka <delfi.sweet09@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2018

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:46 pm

Good afternoon. How was your day? My name is Gulnur. My age is thirty years old. I'm a single woman. I have no child. I have a higher education. I would like to find someone with whom we will respect each other and start a serious relationship. I wish to find a fair, kind, caring partner who will be to live together. I'ts important for me that a my partner appreciates relationships and understanding. Was ready for marriage. I don't play games. I would like to make acquaintance with a good man who will not play with me. I hope you will write to my email. I will look forward to your email. Your new friend, Gulnurusya.

IP: 156.216.127.4
ISP: Te-as

Reply-To: Gulnurok Gulnurka <sunp946@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2018

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:40 pm

.... she makes of daft now after I've ask her for this Ad in the Office ..... also she don't know that her "Hometown" have already since 2007 a other Name ... :disagree: :disagree: :disagree: :disagree: :roll:

Hello, friend xxxxxxx!
I am very glad that I received your letter again! I am very interested to read this letter,
Thanks to them, we learn more about ourselves! And I know more about it.
My friend xxxxxx, you probably want to know about the nature and purpose of our correspondence?
I think I decided to meet you on the Internet,
Thanks to my friend Galina, whom I met with a foreigner a year ago, as I said.
xxxxxx, maybe even in the future we will be together, I want you to know that my marriage is very important!
And it is very important for me! Is that important to you too?
And if we think about it, we must consider it reasonable.
Because marriage is much more! Do you agree with me?
I hope you will agree with me, and this is also important for you. Tell me about it, right?
My dear friend, xxxxxx, and I want to talk about my family.
I am my mother, Olga, and my father is Sergey.
I also have my sister Masha. My sister Mashe is 21 years old.
My mother is a shop assistant, and my father is a factory engineer.
My sister Masha - a student recognizes a lawyer.
Our family lives without scandals and conflicts, we have very good relations and mutual understanding!
Our parents gave us a good education. I am very happy and proud of my parents!
I also want to say that I live with my family in the same apartment.
And I think parents should know about my friends! And of course
I told them about you xxxxxxx! I hope you do not mind?
I told them that you are a good person and they were very positive when we met!
I have a happy family, my parents, I want to find a decent man, and I was pleased with him!
I also said that I worked as a waitress in a bar in Semipalatinsk. This is a good and decent bar.
I am very interested to learn more about your work and what you do in your free time.
In our free time, with friends, walking around the city, we sat together in the dining room.
I really love my girlfriend! Especially my best friend is Galina. She is my sister, but unfortunately my city, and I miss him very much.
Galina I worked as a waitress in a bar. Galina visited Ethan in Australia; she returned to understanding her feelings.
They lived together for three months in Australia. And then they returned to Kazakhstan! Galina tells Ethan, who is really going through his house and his parents!
I really want to meet my parents! In Kazakhstan, about 2 months, and then decided to return to Australia.
And I am very good, as if Galina thought. The parents were happy to meet Ethan and see their daughter with their beloved husband.
They are very happy, they love each other and are a little jealous of Galina and Ethan! :-)
I said regret that I have never been to other countries! This time I was still in my country and in my city!
I would be in another country, I think it would be very interesting!
xxxxxxx, I have to fill out my letter, I hope we can continue the conversation.
And tell me more about yourself! I will try to inform you in the future, if possible, by e-mail!
I hope you understand my questions and answers. I want to know more about your country,
Tell us about your family and friends.
Hope you get an answer soon. I have a nice xxxxxxx!
Your friend Gulnur!
P.S I don't know where the numbers are from. most likely it is an advertisement or something else. I do not know why there are rooms. I did not send any numbers to you

Received: from localhost ([178.212.249.137])
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2018 19:43:07 +0600 :-o :shock: :thinking:

PUSHKINO-TELECOM
CJSC Pushkino-Telecom
Vasiliev Maksim
Pushkino, Moscow region,
Russia, 141200

IMG-1180.jpg

IMG-1359.jpg

Semey, until 2007 known as Semipalatinsk and in 1917–1920 as Alash-kala, is a city in Kazakhstan, in East Kazakhstan Region and in the Kazakhstani part of Siberia, near the border with Russia around 1,000 kilometers north of Almaty and 700 kilometers southeast of the Russian city of Omsk, along the Irtysh River.
Population: 299,264

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:42 pm

Hi, friend xxxxxx!
How are you good! :-) Thank you for your letter, I waited impatiently!
xxxxxx it's great to write by yourself
Thanks to his letters, we'll learn more!
I am very interested in cooperation, it is very important how to find your life and your country!
I was happy to read your letter!
I hope that the default is common interests, for example, music in Russia and abroad.
I like to listen to Russian musicians from immediate groups: BI-2, Spleen, alleys of other groups.
Have you heard about these companies? Where you can buy Bon Jovi, U2, Scorpions and Elton John.
Actually, I wanted to hear good music. What do you like in music?
I would like to know about it. Tell me please, okay?
From movies I saw comedies, fantastic movies, romance.
But I have a great impression on the film "The Lord of the Rings" and "Harry Potter".
I hope you saw the movie? But it was an impressive co-operation after the movie "Patriot"
The main actor is Mel Gibson, who deals with England and the United States.
The film clearly patriotism and love for the country! This is a very important feature.
he must have everything in the world! Really? xxxxxxx, I hope you watched this movie
and you have a great movie to watch.
In my opinion, Mel Gibson plays a very talented actor! I like watching the movie "Dangerous Friends",
This is a very sensual and informative movie for everyone. I liked the movie "I, Me and Irene Again" with comedian Jim Carrey :-)
I hope you can watch this funny movie :-) I liked the movie "Planet of the Apes",
In my opinion, this is a very interesting movie. Also also say that I like reading books,
Special writers of Russian literature: Pushkin, Tolstoy and Chekhov.
But I really admired the Dark Tower of Stephen King, I think it's a very interesting book,
where the main character is a man with determination, right to a dark tower,
And I like the quality of Roland: definition! I think there is an important human function.
I hope you agree with me? Above him? Potato chips, various soups,
I also love meat and I do not want to hide it :-) Do I like fish and meat?
I also like pizza, especially pizza with cheese. I like fruits and vegetables, there are a lot of vitamins.
xxxxxx wants to cook? Very good option, my family and my friends are very happy with my food :-)
I would like to kidnap, sleep, like sport?
In winter, in the summer, I used to go skiing and ride a bike. I also wanted to play volleyball. But first of all I like aerobics, My friends and I learn in our free time during aerobic classes,
that he sports ten in good form. I like to tell you too:
I like to dance another dance! Did you dance with a girl together? :-) It is so attractive and beautiful!
You would like to dance with me! :-) It'll be great! Maybe we will dance with you in the future, it will be unforgettable!
Oh, my hobby! She unfortunately collects beautiful women's magazines about women's lives.
For a short period of time, I have a large plan of several magazines.
I would like to talk about my favorite. My dream is to go in the future, it would be great and interesting.
But he wants to say that not everyone knows what it is.
but this idea said that for hook number 4,
and I can learn to write. Can I give it in the future? :-)
xxxxxxx, by the way, my parents ask me :-) And I told you about my parents.
You are a good and decent person, you will be liked by the internet and our relationship.
Parents want us to have good relationships in the future! And photos in the future I will be and I am sure that I'm caring for a wonderful couple :-)
I want to live abroad, which is the only person who I trust, there is a person who does not look for me! Do you understand?
But remember xxxxxxx! We need to know as much as possible! Very important for me!
As I say, the couple know more about the next sheets.
I also want to say that I can talk to you on the phone and I hope you have a good idea!
I have a great desire to hear your voice, xxxxxx, I hope you will hear my voice too!
Send me a phone number?
I can not believe I can write you so many letters.
I hope you are interested in reading and learning more about me! I would be grateful
Or write to anyone about your intimate interests, interests and music that you prefer?
What films? What is your favorite color? My favorite color is blue and will calm me down!
By the way, my parents, my sister and friends have asked me to say "Hello" to them!
xxxxxxx will be waiting for a response! Send me an email how to watch!
Your friend Gulnur !!!

Received: from localhost ([109.72.246.84])
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2018 21:00:17 +0600

LT-NET
Leonid Romashenkov
ul. Talsinskaya d. 23 office 9
141109, Schelkovo, Moscow region,
RU - RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-20180524-WA0012.jpg

IMG-20180524-WA0019.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”