It is currently Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:52 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Ekaterina Pushnina; <bellaaaangeloooo@gmail.com/ragazzaaacarinaaa@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anastasiya; <ragazzaaacarinaaa@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed May 08, 2019 2:55 pm

... slowly it would be interesting to know how she comes to this "italian" Emailaddress ... :thinking: and who's carina :thinking: :thinking:

Hello xxxxxxx
Every Your letter makes me happy especially! Every day I look forward to your letter. Your letters are a breath of fresh air.
I want to share with you the great news my dear, please rejoice with me. Today I was In the social Service for the support and protection of orphans, where I was told the good news; I was included in the list of recipients of a new one-room apartment in a new comfortable house. I'll be living in my apartment soon. I've been living in a Dorm room for over six years.
The hostel is a shared toilet, a shared bathroom and a shared kitchen, as well as a small room with good hearing neighbors. According to the law of our country, as an orphan, I am entitled to my own apartment in an interest-free Mortgage. Social service support and protection of orphans for several years promises to give me an apartment, and several years pulled this process. But still they kept their promise, soon I will have my own home.
But I'm also happy that I'm going to Your country soon and we'll have a chance to meet. Do you want to continue our acquaintance in real life? Do you really want a real meeting? I Am! In the last letter I forgot to ask your contact, except I know Your email address I know almost nothing.
Perhaps the girl should not ask for the phone number. But I would like to know your number to be able to make a quick connection.
Still taking advantage of an opportunity I want to ask: what is the nearest airport to Your city? I hope this doesn't seem too Intrusive. :)
My dear, it is a great happiness for me to travel to Your country, it is a good opportunity to discover many new things for myself. It means opening the door to a new life, maybe even changing your whole life and starting over.
I am very interested to know your culture, traditions, customs, history and modern life style. And of course, to improve my language experience, which will be useful for my future work. It will be my great pleasure to meet Your country! I am very interested in everything in Your country.
We could take a lot of pictures together, then look at these pictures and have a nice nostalgia. Please understand correctly, I do not need expensive restaurants and luxury gifts! I am a simple and humble person. I am not whimsical or capricious, for me happiness is measured not by money, but by kindness and love, love and happiness can not be bought. I don't run for wealth and luxury! I will not throw myself at the feet for material gain!, You know my dear, I'll tell you sincerely, I just want to be happy, I want to meet true love. I want to love and be loved by a woman. I am monogamous and can only love one person! I am a loyal and faithful person, I do not like cheating and deception. I don't want to deceive anyone and I don't want to play silly games with feelings. Our life is very short, that would spend it on empty games with feelings! So I'm totally serious with you, totally sincere with you.
Please tell me; what need would You be completely happy? What do you think about before going to sleep? Please tell me again, because I want to hear these words again and again:) do you really want me to come to you?
Now I will finish my letter.
At the end of my letter I want to give a spark to the flame in your heart.
Good luck and have a good day to You, your relatives, your loved ones :)
With impatience I shall wait for Your letter. I'll miss you and think about you all the time
With deep respect and trust Anastasiya

Received: from [192.168.0.54] ([77.40.41.39])
Date: Wed, 8 May 2019 17:36:41 +0300

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
dialup&wifi pools
Vasiliy Golovin
VolgaTelecom Mari El branch
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola

adasdasdas6dsfsdfds.jpg

sadas6sfsd.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri May 10, 2019 9:04 pm

Hello xxxxxx.
My papers are all ready. I have everything ready to go to Your country. Now you need to choose a convenient day and time for the trip. Then you need to think. That's why I want to discuss and consult with you. If I come to you in the near future, will I disturb you? Will you find time to meet me at the airport?
Please understand correctly, I want to agree in advance. That would then there were no unforeseen problems. I want to plan my trip to Your country so that we have enough time for each other. But at the same time I do not want to disturb you and interrupt Your work, Your everyday Affairs.
I'll have plenty of free time. If you don't mind, we could go to a Museum, an exhibition, a gallery and other cultural places together. We could study history together, you could help me to learn more about the history of Your country and at the same time learn something new for yourself. We could also go to a movie together, to a cafe or just sit with a bottle of delicious wine, for a pleasant conversation. I would tell you about my country, and you would tell me about your country. This is a good cultural exchange :) I am sure that you would be a good teacher, I am an obedient student.
I'm sure we won't be bored. You know, even in the process of communication and cultural exchange, in the process of enriching each other with spiritual values, we can get acquainted even more, we can become even closer to each other. My heart and my intuition tell me that everything will be great.
Through emails we were able to become good friends.
But in person, in real life will be very different, everything will be much easier and better. We will remember our meeting for life, it will be the best date in our life! We are very different, we have different Nationalities and Cultures, we have different Mentalities and Education, we have different languages. The fact that we are so different, it will cause us even more curiosity and interest in each other. You know, You and I don't know each other for long, but I have a feeling that we've known each other for a long time and we have a lot in common. There is a kinship with you, an emotional connection, a spiritual thread connecting us. I hope that our friendship will grow into a big and strong Oak tree, which will bear fruit in the future! You want this?
I have never had such feelings in my life, I feel like this for the first time now.
Difficult words to describe the feeling, but it seems that in my stomach the butterflies, these feelings becomes warm in the shower, this way the music plays in the shower and this way the world becomes more vivid and saturated colors. And probably naughty Cupid did not miss his arrow ;) between us thousands of kilometers and many cities. But in my heart I feel that you are near, in my heart I feel that you are near.
I am completely sincere and honest with you, I share my innermost thoughts with you and I always tell you everything from the bottom of my heart.
Now I will finish my letter and tell you until soon, I wish you a good day.
I want to send the warmth of my heart and the kindness of my soul, let it warm You.
I'm starting to miss you! I look forward to your next letter!
You are in my heart every day, thank you that I have you!
With deep respect Anastasiya

Received: from [192.168.0.54] ([77.40.3.213])
Date: Fri, 10 May 2019 18:40:15 +0300

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
dialup&wifi pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola

VID_20151028_085340.mp4
http://sendvid.com/luavlgqr

..... why does she talk german in the Video
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat May 11, 2019 2:50 pm

Hello xxxxxxx
Thank you very much for Your letter.
Will get straight to the point. I assumed that there would be problems and troubles, but I did not think that everything would be so unexpected. Now just the first problems begin. Perhaps not without it, I think it is normal and logical, because the first trip to another country is a serious event.
And the very first and main problem is that I have an outstanding debt for my studies. I need to pay my University debt urgently.
I will try to explain the situation in more detail:
My Master's degree is paid, I study on the basis of paid training. Since I'm finishing my studies, I have one last payment. My debt now stands at 25,000 rubles,or about $ 375. The fact is that from the first year of my studies at the University, I was paid for and subsidized by the social service for the protection and support of orphans. Because I didn't have any parents or my own place.
I got under the state program of subsidizing the poor and in need of support of citizens. Now the situation has changed because I was included in the list of recipients of their own housing and I will soon have to give a new one-bedroom apartment. Accordingly, I become the owner of my apartment and no longer fall under the program of subsidizing the poor and in need of support of citizens. Therefore, the service of support and protection of orphans will not pay for my studies this last year and I have to solve this problem myself. The service of support and protection of orphans helps only very poor and poor people, and with my own apartment I drop out of the list of those in need. And while I don't have to pay the entire debt, the University will not issue me a certificate for a trip to your country.
I am very concerned about this, because the social service for the protection and support of orphans will not pay for my studies as before, and in this regard, I have to solve this problem on my own. Based on all this, I feel anxious and excited.
Now I have absolutely no material means, I do not know where to find these 25,000 rubles! Of course it's a small amount, but now it's quite a lot for me, because I'm still a simple student! In our country there is a joke ," who is poorer than a student?"but I'm not joking right now. The situation is serious and requires a quick resolution.
Tomorrow, I decided to go to the social service for the protection and support of orphans.
I'll go over there and explain my problem. I will ask them for help, I hope they understand me, I hope they do something! You know, I don't want to lose the chance to meet you, because You're more than just a friend to me now.
I quickly found You in this huge world and now I'm afraid to lose You just as quickly.
You're becoming like air to me. You're starting to fill the empty space in my heart. I don't want it to stop so quickly. I'm very worried and very scared. I'm sharing my problem with you because I don't have many friends and girlfriends, I even have no one to talk to about it, no one to turn to. And With you I forgot about loneliness and sadness. You give me a second wind and a ray of light in the dark Kingdom.
You're a good and kind man. I don't want to look for another man, I don't think I'll find someone like you. I'm only interested in You, I don't want to lose you. My heart will be hurt if I lose you. Let it sound naive, but for all this short time of our correspondence, You have become very close to me. I dream to see you in reality! Communication through letters is not enough, I want more. I dream to look into your beautiful eyes, feel your strong and warm hands, feel your masculine smell, listen To your pleasant voice, enjoy Your charming smile... I dream about it! I hope so everything will be a reality and not just a dream!
Now I will finish my letter.
At the end of the letter I want to wish you all the best and pray for me, wish me luck, I really need it now.
I kiss you tenderly and hug you even more tenderly.
Thank you for your attention, Thank you for understanding.
With deep respect Anastasiya

Received: from [192.168.0.54] ([77.40.3.123])
Date: Sat, 11 May 2019 12:49:06 +0300

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
dialup&wifi pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun May 12, 2019 1:14 pm

... we should not forget ..... today is Sunday! Also in Russia! ...but we know this crap of Script already word 4 word .... typical scenario, when it comes to money, Vlads never check calendar and if the story match ....
I advised her only to take Parttime Job to pay and I wished her luck how she requested .... :twisted: :twisted:

:pee: :pee: :pee:
Hello xxxxxxx
Let me thank you for your letter and for your kind words.
This morning I went to the social service for the protection and support of an orphan.
I explained the problem to them and asked for help. But they refused to help me!
They replied that due to the fact that I was given a new apartment, I was removed from the list of recipients of cash subsidies in the form of payment for studies. And according to the law, the social service can not help a citizen who has his own apartment. I do not fall into the category of needy and poor people. It is impossible to refuse the apartment because documents are already signed, it is impossible to sell or mortgage the apartment as the house was not completed yet. After all, the apartment gave me an interest-free mortgage. That is, the main part of the cost of the apartment was paid to me by the state, and I have to pay a small part of the cost of the apartment in the future, when I will work and earn.
The social services told me that they would like to help me, but they can't because their budget is limited. And also their limits law and they have no right to break the law! They advised to contact the student support Union. I and there turned, too,, but there me, too, refused help. They said they only help students who get into serious trouble; it's a car accident, a house fire, or another serious trouble. I also met with my supervisor at the University, and I asked him to wait on the tuition, just to delay my tuition for a few months. But the curator said that he could not do it and could not help anything. The curator motivated that his management demands timely payment of students, and he simply executes the order of the management. The curator once again explained to me that I have to pay a debt for study and if I do not pay in the next few days, then my certificate for a free trip to Your country will be taken away and given to another student.
This is sad! it's sad! I refused to help my own University, I refused to help the social service for the protection of orphans, refused to help the Union support students, they all refused to help. There are no more services and instances that could help me. You know, I feel very lonely and useless! I feel like a weak and fragile girl. The most helpless and alone in this cold world. I have no one to ask for help and I do not know where else to ask for support. It seems to me that the whole world turns away from me, I feel powerless. Is this problem will break all the plans?! will it be over so soon?! Why do money and finances always stand in the way of happiness?! If you have money then you have the opportunity to be happy, and if you have no money then there is no chance of happiness! why such injustice in life?!
I have nothing to sell and pawn, because there are no valuable and expensive things.
I don't know what to do, I don't know how to be now. I can't even tell anyone but you. I'm ashamed to impose my problems on you. I don't want to force you or oblige you to anything, I just want to ask you for help as a friend. I don't want that our meeting didn't take place, I already got used to that thought that we will surely meet and internally was adjusted on a meeting. Now the thought of our meeting not taking place is hurting my heart.
My heart tells me to turn To you for help:
Help me to come to You now, help me to solve this problem with debt for study, help me to pay money in the amount of 25, 000 rubles Il 375 $, for training. I just want to borrow it for a while. When I come to You, the first thing we will go together to the office Of the international organization for the exchange of students, to pick up my scholarship. I have to get a scholarship of 880 Euros in cash, from this scholarship I will pay you back all the debt. I'm offering you this option because I don't know what else to do and where else to look for help. There's no other option right now. I have nowhere to turn and nowhere to wait for support. If you can't help me, no one can!
My dear, please let's try to overcome this problem together. I can't handle this alone. I need your help now more than ever! please don't turn your back on me. You are my ray of light in the dark realm. I can't go on without you, I really need you...
I look forward to hearing From you
With hope and warmth from the heart
With deep respect and hope in your heart Anastasiya!

Received: from [192.168.0.54] ([77.40.3.123])
Date: Sun, 12 May 2019 12:48:18 +0300

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
dialup&wifi pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon May 13, 2019 12:46 pm

Thank you very much for your understanding, thank you for your sincerity!
You want not much correct, yesterday in Russia was a fully working day. Because in Russia there were long holidays. On this yesterday in Russia was a Sunday work day. Today is also a full-time job.
I want to remind you, I'm only asking for your help in debt. When I come to you, I get a scholarship and I'll pay you back. You can be sure of that, because I don't want wealth. I just want to solve the debt problem and come to your country to meet you.
Now there is a great opportunity to meet each other.
I'll go to the Bank to see how I can get your help. OK?
I appreciate your honesty. And I understand your concern, I understand your distrust.
But I want to tell you also sincerely and honestly that I don't want to deceive you.
First of all. what does a simple girl need to be happy like me?, cash?! The answer is no, I don't need money! One day the money will run out. and feelings, love, respect and trust will always live, will live forever. You can't buy love, you can't buy respect and trust!
I told you in my last letters that I wanted to find a man for a serious relationship, I told you that I wanted to be happy!, to have simple female happiness. I'll tell you a secret that women's happiness is not in the money!, Women's happiness in a LOVED one!
Women's happiness is to fall asleep and Wake up in the arms of a loved one, Women's happiness is to prepare Breakfast and coffee in the morning for a beloved man, Women's happiness is to feel in safe hands, Women's happiness is to love and be loved, Women's happiness is to look at the moon together and share dreams, Women's happiness is to meet the sunrises and see off the sunsets together with a loved one. And many many other beautiful and happy moments in life. And all these moments can not be bought for money! All these moments of happiness would be foolish to exchange for money. You know, I'll tell you honestly, I'm ready to give any money and any wealth, just to be happy, to find love, to find a loved one, to meet the other half, to find a life partner. But I have nothing but a fiery heart and an open soul!
Why do I need wealth? why do I need a great life? if in this life there is no happiness and love! I am not rich in material values, but I am rich in spirit and heart.
A rich man is not one who has a lot of money, and rich people who are rich in soul. You know, there are a lot of rich people who have a lot of money and power, but they're often unhappy, they're mostly lonely, they don't have love. All their lives they try to get richer, buy another house, buy another car, buy something else and more!
But they can not buy real happiness, love, trust! because it's not for sale! I don't want to spend my life in the void, I don't want to Wake up one day and realize that I'm a lonely man! Our life is short to waste on stupid things! That's why I'm not playing with you, I'm not joking with you! I am completely serious and sincere with you. And I do not put in perspective our relationship, the acquisition of material values!, in my perspective finding a simple female happiness.
I don't know what will happen to him in future, but for now there is little chance at all that I said previous rows! And I don't want to miss this chance!
I need You, I want to meet you, I want to feel You in reality, I want to feel your breath and feel your eyes on me, I just want to spend a nice time with you and enjoy our meeting! But don't get me wrong again, I don't want stupid games and cheating, I don't want to fool anyone. I am completely honest and sincere. I just really need Your understanding, solidarity and support!
"I shall await your earliest response."
With respect Anastasiya

Received: from [192.168.0.54] ([77.40.2.117])
Date: Mon, 13 May 2019 11:17:05 +0300

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
dialup&wifi pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola

Return to “Russian scammers”