It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:40 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Irina; <irishenka.c@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:10 pm

..... she appeared out of the blue in my 24FD-Mailaccount but I don't know her and I don't have any "Irina" in this account but she knows me .... :thinking: :thinking:

Hello xxxxxx! This letter should establish our contact. I understand that you may be concerned about why I am writing to you from another country. You're probably wondering why I'm emailing you? I'll tell you about it. I want to be completely sincere with you. I'm a little shy in real life so I'm looking for love online and it's my dream to meet a man from another country. When my search stopped on your profile, I looked through your profile for a long time! I don't know why, but you're the one I'm interested in. I also understand that there are a lot of other ways to communicate. I don't like to sit on social media as it steals my precious time that I can spend on my life rather than want to spend time on social media. We can write to each other here every day. I gotta go now I'll finish my letter. I'm sending you some pictures. I'll wait for your answer. Irina.

....... IP shows Google

IMG_3661.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Irina; <irishenka.c@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:59 pm

Hi xxxxxx! I'm glad you texted me. I'm a little embarrassed. I don't even know where to start, because this is my first time on the Internet. I've never communicated by e-mail before either. It'll be an experience for both of us. I think I should start by telling you a little bit about myself: my name is Irina. I live in the city of Lipetsk. I am 32 years old. I have never been married and have no children. I want to find someone who loves and respects me. I think that good relations should be built on trust and respect for each other. But let's just agree that we will communicate sincerely, cleanly and without lies. In our communication there will be only the truth and sincerity, agree? I hope you're not talking to many women, because I believe that it would not be right. I had so many questions in my head, but as soon as I started writing a letter, I forgot a lot of questions. I think that there is nothing wrong, we will have time to ask each other a lot of questions and be sure to get answers. Please don't be shy and ask me everything. So we can get to know each other better. I want to get to know you more, tell me more about your interests and your family, okay? I'll finish my letter. I'm sending you my pictures. I hope you like my photos. Send me your pictures too. I wish you a good mood. I await with great interest your letter. Irina!

...... IP shows Google

IMG_1673.jpg

Lipetsk is a city and the administrative center of Lipetsk Oblast, Russia, located on the banks of the Voronezh River in the Don basin, 438 kilometers southeast of Moscow. Population was 508,887 in 2010
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:53 pm

Hello xxxxx! Thank you for your letter. It's really interesting getting to know you. I was interested in reading your letter.
You're right, your letters are very interesting to me. This is a very interesting activity, to create large-scale models of matches, but it requires a lot of patience. I was very interested to learn about your Hobbies. That you told me your interesting hobby.
Unfortunately, I'm not much of a singer. So I can't boast that I sing very well. I like everything, I sing in the shower, it's very cool.
I want to tell you more about myself and my interests. By nature and soul, I am a very simple girl and used to a simple life. In my free time I visit cinema, theatre, Museum. Also sometimes I spend my free time at home, do household chores, do cleaning, I do not like when the house is a mess, I always try to keep the apartment clean. I try to learn more about the world around me and I am always interested in developing mentally and physically. I love the nature and if possible, walk with a friend in the Park. In summer, when the weather is warm, it is always nice to listen to birds singing or spend time on the beach. I love to travel, I traveled only in my own country. I have never been to another country and have never seen another culture with my own eyes. It is always interesting to see something new with your own eyes. I like to play sports sometimes I go to the fitness room or run, I try to keep my body in good shape.
I want to tell you about my family. I only have my mother. She worked as an accountant, and now she's retired. My father left the family when I was a little girl. I don't remember him and I've never seen my father. All my relatives live far away from me and we rarely have a meeting. Sometimes I feel lonely. I hope I'm not tired of reading my letter. I told you a lot more about myself. Tell me about yourself as well. Tell us more about your life and your hobby, tell us about your work? I'll finish my letter. I'm sending you some pictures. I look forward to hearing from you. Irina!

...... IP shows Google

IMG_4742.jpg

IMG_4747.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:20 pm

Hello xxxxxx! Thank you for your letter. I am very happy to receive your letter again. How are you? How is your mood? I hope you're doing well and you're in a good mood. You give me hope for a happy future, because until I met you, I didn't know what to expect from the Internet.
Thank you for telling me more about yourself and your family. This is a very important step in the continuation of our relations. I'm very sad to hear that your wife cheated on you three weeks before the wedding, and I'm sure you were very sad, and you were angry for life. But you handled it. I promise you I won't let you down like this if our relationship continues.
I am sad that you lost your father, it is always very difficult when your loved one dies. But it's life, there's nothing we can do about it. We can not take and not let a person die, each has its own destiny. What makes you think it's stupid? Say hi to your mom for me. I wish her health and all the best, you have to take care of your mother. Your family have done, that you all stick together and communicate a lot.
I don't even know, it's a very good question of who I want more. I think I want the dog more. I like these animals better.
I want to tell you a little more about my life and my hobby. I love to cook and I like to spend time in the kitchen. I really like to come up with the most different delicious dishes and I cook everything myself. I especially love to cook sweets such as cupcakes, pancakes, pies. You like sweets? When I have free time, I sometimes read books, I like romance novels.
I want to talk about my work. I work in a small store interior designer, many people in the environment of their home can not imagine how it will look like their apartment or house, so they come to me for help, so I could on the computer to show them how it will look like their apartment or house and how it will be more convenient to place their room. I like my work very much. Can create, to create, to think, to grow, to live. I have a creative nature and such work is just to my liking, of course, I do not make millions, but never aspired to it. I think that money is not happiness. Happiness in a happy family, mutual love, sincerity and trust to each other. My opinion was like this, because I saw a lot of people who earn a lot of money and they give their whole life to their careers, but they only then realize that this is nothing compared to a happy family, this is my personal opinion, so I never tried to look for happiness in money. I'm very happy that we met you. I don't want to lose our fellowship. I am very pleased to communicate with you. I'm very interested in you. I'm attracted to you. I feel you spiritually. Perhaps it seems that these are just letters. I put my feelings and emotions into each letter. All words come from my heart and soul, so we can Express all our thoughts and part of our inner feelings, so we will open up to each other. Now I will finish my letter. I with impatience will wait for your answer. Irina!

...... IP shows Google

IMG_6262.jpg

IMG_6269.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:30 pm

Hello xxxxxx! Thank you for your letter. Our acquaintance continues and it inspires me to write you letters and continue communication. Our communication reminds me of a book and every day of our acquaintance is like a new page of this book, and in my life, it is a new day with thoughts about you.
I was very scared for you that you had such an incident. It's very scary when you fall under the ice. I can't imagine how you felt at that moment. I've never had a moment like this in my life. I'm glad you told me such a moment in your life, it's a very important step in the continuation of our relationship.
I want to tell you more about myself so we can get closer. I love to read books, I love novels and fiction. Now the world has changed in the world of advanced technologies. I like to watch movies,from movies I love Thriller, Comedy, mysticism, melodrama and horror. I love dancing. I like classical music. I like all genres of music, but when I'm alone, I love relaxing music. This morning I turned it on and went to work. I like to walk to my work. My working day lasts from 8 to 19 hours. Sometimes I can be free later, because I have a lot of work, I do not have time to do it for the whole day. I'm very tired at work today. Usually after work I come very tired and immediately go to take a bath and then collect things for tomorrow. I hope that I write clearly enough and much about myself. I will try to answer all your questions. If I do not answer your question, then I could not understand it, do not take offense at me and write it again. I think that you understand that the main goal in my life is to find the one, my second part of me, with whom I can survive all the difficulties of life. My heart beats seeing your letter. I was so lonely, but now I'm happy every day. We haven't known each other that long, but you've become very dear to me. I think that will be enough for today. I want to finish my letter with this. I look forward to your letter. I'm sending you pictures. I sincerely hope you like the pictures. Irina

...... IP shows Google

IMG-7374.jpg

IMG-7385.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”