It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:36 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Olga; <olechkakit@outlook.com/marcukm56@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Valeriya; <malytkavalleriya@vast-tm.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:22 pm

.... with the last Pic again in my DMF-Spamfolder today.

Hi there my great friend! Dear stranger, I wish to know how much you interested in finding and acquaintance with new and wonderful girl? I am Valeriya. I'm hope to your like my foto. I am also find someone with which my life is calm and astonishing. I am very merry, kindly and positive girl. But I am still have single and already very tired of kind of life. So I go to a dating agency and get you email. Actually, I'm finding for real man for a serious friendship and even marriage in future. The main is my goal I wish to find a companion for my solitary life! I very much hope that you are it's a man. Iwill be happy if we will find our common interests and our familiarity is most remarkable moment in our later life. Now I do not know how much you are interested in continue our dialogue therefore in more detail I will write about me later

If you are interested in me Please answer ONLY to my personal mailbox: malytkavalleriya@vast-tm.com

I'll wait your letter! See you soon, Valeriyunka!

Received: from localhost (unknown [203.130.239.118])
To: <elcwnllilypgv@winanipadtips.info>
Reply-To: Flower Valeriyusha <kounan.d@helen.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Flower Valeriyusha <kounan.d@helen.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2019 05:20:36 +0200

PT TELKOM INDONESIA
PT Telkom Indonesia APNIC Resources Management
PT. TELKOM INDONESIA
Menara Multimedia Lt. 7
Jl. Kebonsirih No.12
JAKARTA
Indonesia
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Valeriya; <pupsikvaleriya@vast-tm.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:05 pm

..... from my 24FD-Spamfolder today.

Greetings my new mate, Respected stranger, I wish to see how much you interesting in searching and getting acquainted with new and wonderful girl? I'm Valeriya. I hope to your like my photo. I'm also find someone with whom my life will quiet and wonderful. I am very cheerful, kind and positive woman. But I am still have one and already very tired of such life. So I went to a dating site and get you email. In reality, I'm searching for real man for a serious friendship and even marriage in future. The main is my goal I wish to find a lover for my solitary life! I very much hope that you are just such a person. I'll be happy if we can find our common interests and our meeting is most remarkable moment in our future life. Now I do not know how you are interested in continuing our dialogue therefore greater detail I write about myself later

Interested? Please write ONLY to my personal email: pupsikvaleriya@vast-tm.com

I will wait your letter! See you soon, Valeriychik,

Received: from localhost (unknown [200.233.220.137])
Reply-To: Sun Valeriyok <hitomi.taiai040819@ceres.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Sun Valeriyok <hitomi.taiai040819@ceres.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2019 02:38:19 +0200

CIA DE TELECOMUNICACOES DO BRASIL CENTRAL
Cristiano Azevedo Vinaud
ALGAR TELECOM S/A
Brazil

DSC-129.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:04 pm

Hi person Dear stranger, I wish to read how much you interested in search and getting acquainted with new and wonderful girl? I am Valeriya. I am hope to your like my photo. I am also looking person with which my life is calm and wonderful. I am very cheerful, kindly and positive woman. But I'm still have single and very tired of kind of life. So I go to a dating site and found you email. Actually, I'm look for real man for a serious friendship and even wedding in future. The main is my purpose I want to find a companion for my lonely life! I very much hope that you are precisely this a person. Iwill be happy if we can find our common interests and our familiarity is most wonderful moment in our future life. Now I do not know how you are interested in continuing our talking therefore more detail I write about me later

If you are interested in me Please answer ONLY to my personal email: malytkavalleriya@vast-tm.com

I'll wait for your answer! See you later, Valeriya,

Received: from localhost (unknown [151.15.100.100])
To: <suntan77@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: Valeriyka Valeriyushoka <qq979qxy9@wing.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Valeriyka Valeriyushoka <qq979qxy9@wing.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2019 04:53:41 +0200

FLAVIO PALUMBO
IP ENGINEERING
WINDTRE s.p.a
Largo Metropolitana 5
20017 - RHO ( MILANO )
ITALY

CAM543.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Natalya; <natalyalikelady@fremom.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:05 pm

.... with the last Pic in my 24FD-Spamfolder today.

Good day. Respected stranger, I want to know how much you are interested in find and getting acquainted with new and wonderful lady? My name is Natalya. I'm hope to your like my photo. I am also find person with which my life is quiet and astonishing. I am very cheerful, kindly and positive girl. But I'm still have single and yet very tired of that life. So I come to a dating agency and found you email. In reality, I'm look for real man for a serious friendship and even marriage in future. Most important is my purpose I want to find a companion to my solitary life! I very hope that you are it's a man. Iwill be glad if we can find our common interests and our acquaintance is most remarkable moment in our future life. I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our talking therefore in more detail I will talk about me later! I'll wait for your answer.

If you are interested Please reply ONLY to my private mailbox: natalyalikelady@fremom.com

See you later, Natalyushoka

Received: from localhost (186-93-59-192.genericrev.cantv.net [186.93.59.192])
To: <ladaent5@gmail.com>
Reply-To: Sunny Natalya <husigina-tikara08@mail.goo.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Sunny Natalya <husigina-tikara08@mail.goo.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2019 03:27:41 +0200

VE-CSVE-LACNIC
Alexander Martinez
Segunda Avenida de los Palos Grandes, 000, Entre Av. Fr
1060 - Caracas - MI
Venezuela

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Irina; <iralikelady@fremom.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:15 pm

.... from my DMF-Spamfolder today.

How are you? Dear stranger, I wish to know how much you are interesting in searching and getting acquainted with new and wonderful girl?
My name is Irina. I am hope to your like my photo. I am also finding man with which my life will calm and wonderful.
I am very merry, kindly and positive girl. But I am still have one and yet very tired of that life.
So I come to a dating agency and get you email.
In fact, I'm finding for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future.
The most important is my goal - I wish to find a lover to my lonely life.
I very much hope that you are just such a man.
I'll be happy if we will find our common interests and our acquaintance is most remarkable moment in our future life.
Now I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our communication therefore more detail I'll talk about myself later.
I'll wait for your answer. See you soon, Irina.

Received: from [188.162.199.75] (helo=aqwz) auth=webmaster@seofem.de by mailout.artfiles.de with esmtpsa (TLS1.2:DHE_RSA_AES_256_GCM_SHA384:256) (Exim 4.86_2) .... it's Yola
Reply-To: krendelyok <iralikelady@fremom.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2019 10:16:10 +0400

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Ufa
Scartel Network of PJSC Megafon
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-DSC563745.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Irina; <irinabeauty@fremom.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:36 pm

.... with the same Pic also in my 24FD-Spamfolder today.

Hello. Dear stranger, I wish to see how much you are interesting in searching and familiarity with new and wonderful girl?
My name is Irina. I am hope to your like my pic. I am also looking someone with which my life will calm and astonishing.
I am very merry, kindly and positive girl. But I am still have alone and yet very tired of kind of life.
So I went to a dating agency and got you email.
In fact, I'm looking for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future.
The most important is my goal - I wish to search a lover to my lonely life.
I very much hope that you are precisely this a man.
I'll be happy if we will find our common interests and our meeting is most great moment in our future life.
Now I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our talking therefore more detail I'll talk about myself later.

Received: from [188.162.199.75] (helo=akeon) auth=webmaster@seofem.de by mailout.artfiles.de with esmtpsa (TLS1.2:DHE_RSA_AES_256_GCM_SHA384:256) (Exim 4.86_2) .... it's Yola
Reply-To: dushechka <irinabeauty@fremom.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2019 10:01:57 +0400

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Ufa
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Irina; <iralikelady@fremom.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:18 pm

..... from my MBN-Spamfolder today.

Good day. Dear stranger, I wish to know how much you are interesting in searching and getting acquainted with new and wonderful girl?
My name is Irina. I am hope to your like my foto. I am also finding man with which my life will calm and wonderful.
I am very merry, kindly and positive girl. But I am still have one and yet very tired of that life.
In fact, I'm finding for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future.
I'll be happy if we will find our common interests and our acquaintance is most remarkable moment in our future life.
Now I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our conversation therefore more detail I'll talk about myself later.

Received: from [188.162.199.75] (helo=lziygn) auth=webmaster@seofem.de by mailout.artfiles.de with esmtpsa (TLS1.2:DHE_RSA_AES_256_GCM_SHA384:256) (Exim 4.86_2) .... it's Yola
Reply-To: velikij <iralikelady@fremom.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2019 10:12:18 +0400

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Ufa
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-DSC678753.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Irina; <luckylikeira@fremom.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:57 pm

..... from my DMF-Spamfolder today.

Hello. Dear stranger, I wish to read how much you are interesting in searching and acquaintance with new and wonderful girl?
My name is Irina. I am hope to your like my pic. I am also searching person with which my life will calm and remarkable.
I am very merry, kindly and positive girl. But I am still have single and yet very tired of such life.
So I go to a dating agency and found you email.
In fact, I'm searching for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future.
The most important is my goal - I wish to look a lover to my lonely life.
I very much hope that you are it's a man.
I'll be happy if we will find our common interests and our familiarity is most wonderful moment in our future life.
Now I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our talking therefore more detail I'll talk about myself later.

Received: from [188.162.199.99] (port=20827 helo=rmxmkfr) by host.distortedview.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1.2:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384:256) (Exim 4.91) ...... its Yola
Reply-To: apilepsinchik <luckylikeira@fremom.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2019 23:55:47 +0400

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-DSC90876583.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Irina; <irinahoney@fremom.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:01 pm

.... from my 24FD-Spamfolder today.

Good day. Dear stranger, I wish to read how much you are interesting in searching and acquaintance with new and wonderful girl?
My name is Irina. I am hope to your like my foto. I am also searching person with which my life will calm and remarkable.
I am very merry, kindly and positive girl. But I am still have single and yet very tired of such life.
In fact, I'm searching for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future.
I'll be happy if we will find our common interests and our familiarity is most wonderful moment in our future life.
Now I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our conversation therefore more detail I'll talk about myself later.

Received: from sjebk (unknown [188.162.199.99]) .... its Yola
Reply-To: velikij <irinahoney@fremom.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2019 23:00:02 +0400

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-DSC98785743.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Irina; <luckylikeira@fremom.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:38 pm

..... from my MBN-Spamfolder today.

Good day. Dear stranger, I wish to read how much you are interesting in searching and acquaintance with new and wonderful girl?
My name is Irina. I am hope to your like my foto. I am also searching person with which my life will calm and remarkable.

Received: from client.yota.ru (HELO bogx) (188.162.199.99) .... its Yola
Reply-To: lapushnik <luckylikeira@fremom.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2019 01:36:38 +0400

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-DSC975934.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Irina; <irinahoney@fremom.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:34 pm

...... from my 24FD-Spamfolder today.

Good day. Dear stranger, I wish to know how much you are interesting in searching and getting acquainted with new and wonderful girl?
My name is Irina. I am hope to your like my foto. I am also finding man with which my life will calm and wonderful.

Received: from client.yota.ru (HELO blut) (188.162.43.194) .... its Yola
Reply-To: vidnyj <irinahoney@fremom.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2019 22:12:02 +0400

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-DSC98785743.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Irina; <likemissirina@fremom.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:09 pm

.... from my DMF-Spamfolder today.

Received: from [188.162.43.181] (helo=xosgd) by server60.topliv.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1.2:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384:256) (Exim 4.91) ..... it's Yola!
Reply-To: hitryushka <likemissirina@fremom.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2019 10:16:56 +0400

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-DSC674732.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Irina; <likeladyirina@fremom.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:34 pm

.... with the same Text and Pic also in my 24FD-Spamfolder today.

Received: from [188.162.199.33] (helo=yfvat) by server60.topliv.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1.2:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384:256) (Exim 4.91)
Reply-To: zhuzhik <likeladyirina@fremom.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2019 09:26:00 +0400

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:18 pm

Hi. Dear stranger, I wish to read how much you are interesting in searching and acquaintance with new and wonderful girl?
My name is Irina. I am hope to your like my picture. I am also searching person with which my life will calm and remarkable.
Now I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our dialogue therefore more detail I'll talk about myself later.

Received: from [188.162.43.181] (helo=gkywcm) by server60.topliv.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1.2:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384:256) (Exim 4.91)
Reply-To: iskorka <likemissirina@fremom.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2019 10:23:48 +0400

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-DSC58634.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:07 pm

Hello. Dear stranger, I wish to know how much you are interesting in searching and getting acquainted with new and wonderful girl?
My name is Irina. I am hope to your like my pic. I am also finding man with which my life will calm and wonderful.

Received: from [178.176.175.89] (helo=fvjg) by server60.topliv.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1.2:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384:256) (Exim 4.91)
Reply-To: barsik <likemissirina@fremom.com>
From: barsik <news@topliv.com> :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2019 21:35:37 +0400

PJSC MegaFon
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-DSC678432.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”