It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:59 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Ekaterina; <ekaterinaarhu83@inbox.ru/ashirnanya@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Aleksandra; <milaya35ar@mail.ru>

Postby IceFM » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:09 pm

...... from DLB-Spam

What'sup my gentleman! How are you today? I believe you are fine and you will be glad to give your reply my letter. I am very much happy that I’ve got a chance to get acquainted with you. My name is Aleksandra. Maybe you have realized where I am from judging by my name. I am from a big picturesque country the Russian Federation. I am 35. I’m looking for a guy for devoted aminty and possibly for serious relations. If you liked me and got interested in me, I will be delighted to see your answer. I belive you will not let the lonely woman to get bored. I will eagerly wait for your message at the earliest possible moment. I hope what is important for you to have intercourse of adult adequate people. I don't want to play the games and waste the time. If you give me an answer, I will provide you with more pictures of me. So we will be able to see each other better and get acquainted more closely. I hope you will also send me your picture and tell me about yourself. I’d like to find out more about you. I wish you an excellent day and good mood.

If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my personal email: milaya35ar@mail.ru

I am waiting. Aleksandrusenka,

Received: from localhost ([185.220.101.194])
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2021 12:36:30 +0100
From: Aleksandrushka Aleksandrushulenka <hyldmar@terra.com.br>
To: Kiky@ist-einmalig.de

MK-TOR-EXIT
BUNNY-MNT
ZWIEBELFREUNDE
Markus Koch
Markus Koch
Heinestrasse 37
14621 Schönwalde-Glien Siedlung
Germany

DSC-733.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:17 pm

...... from 419-Spam

Hello gentleman, How are you? I hope you are fine and you will be glad to give your reply my letter. I am very much excited that I’ve got a chance to get acquainted with you. I am Aleksandra. Maybe you have understood where I am from judging by my name. I come from a big beautiful state Russia. My age is 35. I’m looking for a man for true fellowship and possibly for committed relationship. If you find me attractive and got interested in me, I will be happy to receive your letter. I belive you will not let the lonely woman to get bored. I will eagerly wait for your letter as soon as possible. I hope what is important for you to have intercourse of adult adequate people. I don't want to play the games and waste the time. If you respond me, I will send you more images of me. So we will be able to see each other better and get acquainted better. I hope you will also forward me your picture and give me some information about yourself. I’d be delighted to know more about you. I wish you an excellent day and good spirit.

If you are interested Please write ONLY to my personal email: milaya35ar@mail.ru

I am expecting a letter from you. Aleksandrchika.

Received: from localhost (unknown [198.144.120.177])
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2021 11:21:11 +0100
To: alfredosegoviaop@gmail.com

GTT
Amarutu Technology Ltd.
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
Netherlands

DSC743.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:02 pm

...... from 2nd. DLB-Mailaccount

Greetings! How are you? I hope you are great and you will be glad to give your reply my letter. I am very much glad that I’ve got a chance to meet you. My name is Aleksandra. Obviously you have understood where I am from judging by my name. I live a big wonderful country the Russian Federation. I am 35 years old. I’m want to find a man for devoted fellowship and probably for meaningful relationship. If you liked me and got interested in me, I will be delighted to receive your respond. I belive you will not allow the lonely woman to get bored. I will eagerly wait for your message as soon as possible. I hope what is important for you to have intercourse of adult adequate people. I don't want to play the games and waste the time. If you respond me, I will send you more images of me. Thus we will be able to see each other much better and get acquainted more closely. I hope you will also send me your picture and give me some information about yourself. I’d like to know more information about you. I wish you a lucky day and cheerful mood.

If you are interested in me Please answer ONLY to my personal mailbox: milaya35ar@mail.ru

I am expecting a letter from you. Aleksandruska!

Received: from icmsa400201.i.softbank.jp (imsa4002.mailsv.softbank.jp. [101.110.9.78])
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2021 16:15:08 +0100

IPR
SoftBank Corp.
EMAIL-I
Japan Network Information Center
Urbannet-Kanda Bldg 4F
3-6-2 Uchi-Kanda
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0047,Japan

CAM787.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Irina; <lylya35@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:15 pm

..... from 2nd. DLB-Spam

Salutti man, How are you today? I hope you are fine and you will be happy to answer me! I am extremely glad that I’ve got a chance to meet you. My name is Irina. Maybe you have grasped where I come from judging by my name. I come from a big wonderful country the Russian Federation. I am 35 years old. I’m want to find a guy for good fellowship and possibly for committed relations. If you liked me and got interested in my personality, I will be delighted to get your answer. I belive you will not allow the lonely woman to get bored. I will impatiently wait for your message as soon as possible. I hope what is important for you to have communication of adult adequate people. I don't want to play the games and waste the time. If you respond me, I will provide you with more pictures of me. Thus we will be able to see each other much better and get acquainted more closely. I believe you will also forward me your image and give me some information about yourself. I want to know more details about you.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my personal email: lylya35@yandex.com

I wish you a lucky day and good mood. I am waiting. Irinik

Received: from mgw1.mx.zaq.ne.jp (snd00101-jc.im.kddi.ne.jp. [222.227.81.161])
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2021 19:07:08 +0700
To: dunnrenee56@gmail.com

KDDI
KDDI CORPORATION
Urbannet-Kanda Bldg 4F
3-6-2 Uchi-Kanda
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0047
Japan

PCX-320.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Irina; <milayaar35@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:20 pm

Aloha my awesome mate! How are you? I hope you are OK and you will be happy to respond to my letter! I am enourmously happy that I’ve got an opportunity to meet you. My name is Irina. Probably you have understood where I come from judging by my name. I live a big beautiful land the Russian Federation. My age is thirty five. I’m searching for a guy for good aminty and probably for meaningful relations. If you find me attractive and got interested in me, I will be delighted to get your letter. I hope you will not allow the lonely woman to get bored. I will impatiently wait for your message as soon as may be. I hope what is important for you to have communication of adult adequate people. I don't want to play the games and waste the time. If you respond me, I will provide you with more images of me. So we will be able to see each other much better and get acquainted better. I believe you will also forward me your image and tell me about yourself. I’d be delighted to find out more information about you.

If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my private mail box: milayaar35@yandex.com

I wish you an excellent day and good spirit. I am expecting a letter from you. Irinika!

Received: from mgw1.mx.zaq.ne.jp (snd00104-jc.im.kddi.ne.jp. [222.227.81.164])
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2021 19:07:17 +0700
To: yogeshdsonwane@gmail.com

KDDI
KDDI CORPORATION
Urbannet-Kanda Bldg 4F
3-6-2 Uchi-Kanda
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0047
Japan

PCX-320.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”