It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:29 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Violetta; <1990violetta@gmail.com/olenaplucky@vnmu.club>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Zaliya, zaliya.pronya@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:21 pm

Aloha my dear pen-friend I'm asking you do not be marveled to my mail. With your assent, I will tell you more about myself. I'm want to meet a person for a relationship and spend time together. I am active, communicative girl. I like to dream and take pleasure life. I prefer to conduct free time in friendly society. But inside of me right now is cold. I want to find a man who defrost the winter. I'm sure you can be my prince. You know, I'm an open human, so to speak, I'm without complexes and without disgusting tendencies. I do not consume spirits or take drugs. If you have no complexes and get ready to be in the world of bliss and caress, if you are get ready out from the joyless bleak life make shining unforgettable story, do not miss this opportunity, leave everything and contact me very soon! We can speak and share photo, even nude. Over time, of course, you would get more of my picture and ability to know me even better.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my regular mailbox: zaliya.pronya@gmail.com

I think that I could to get involved you and our relationship will continue. Zaliyok.

IP: 31.166.233.56, ISP: Bayanat Al-oula For Network Services, City: Jeddah, Country: Saudi Arabia

Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2019

Image Image

Zaliya, zaliya.pronya@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Zaliya; <zpronina.inter@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:29 am

Nice to meet you, charming, I'm asking you do not be surprised to my letter. With your assent, I will speak you more about me. I'm want to meet a man for a communication and spend time together. I am joyful, communicative girl. I love to dream and enjoy life. I give preference to spend recreation in interesting company. But in my heart right now is ice. I want to find a man who melts the winter. I'm sure you can be my prince. You know, I'm an open person, so to speak, I'm without complexes and without disgusting tendencies. I do not drink alcohol or take drugs. If you have no complexes and want to go in the world of bliss and sensuality, if you are want out of the gray boring life make vivid unforgettable fairytale, do not miss this luck, leave everything and contact me shortly! We could communicate and send photo, even sexy. In the future, of course, you would obtain more of my photography and can to know me closer. I hopeful that I could to get involved you and our relation will go on. Zaliya.

Received: from localhost (unknown [42.112.152.152])
To: <vj110108@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: Zalichka Zalychika <zpronina.inter@gmail.com>
Errors-To: Zalichka Zalychika <yu-nao@titan.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2019 01:27:44 +0200

Vietnam Posts and Telecommunications Group
Pham Tien Huy
No 57, Huynh Thuc Khang Street, Lang Ha ward, Dong Da district,
Ha Noi City
Vietnam

PIC321.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Zaliya; <zpronina.inter@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:48 pm

.... with the last Pic in my MBN-Spamfolder today.

Good afternoon, charming. Please do not be surprised to my letter. With your decision, I will report you more about myself. I'm searching a gentleman for a communication and spend time together. I am active, optimistic girl. I really like fantasize and rejoice life. I prefer to conduct time in nice society. But in my soul right now is ice. I want to meet a man who melts the void. I'm believe you can be my prince. You know, I'm an sincere person, so to speak, I'm without complexes and without bad habits. I do not use spirits or take drugs. If you have no complexes and want to be in the world of pleasure and sensuality, if you are get ready away from the joyless boring life make colourful unforgettable story, do not miss this opportunity, put all the work and writing me as soon as possible! We could write and send picture, even intimate. With time, of course, you would get more of my photo and be able to know me closer. I believe that I could to get involved you and our communication will keep on.

If you are interested in me Please answer ONLY to my private e-mail: zpronina.inter@gmail.com

Zaliyusechka!

Received: from localhost (unknown [116.108.232.159])
To: <amatures_hardtrance@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: Beauty Zaliyok <shochikutekuno@spice.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Beauty Zaliyok <shochikutekuno@spice.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2019 03:18:44 +0200

VIETTEL-VN
Viettel Group
Tran Van Thanh
Viettel Network Corporation
No 1, Tran Huu Duc street, My Dinh 2 ward, Nam Tu Liem district,
Ha Noi City
Vietnam
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Olena; <olenaplucky@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:45 pm

...... from my 2nd. DLB-Spamfolder

Hey hey my great mate, I am writing this letter with shudder and excitement. Hang in there. I believe that this pandemia do not wound you I am in search for a serious dating and I am dreaming you also. I will be brief.I am a lonely girl.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my regular mail box: olenaplucky@yahoo.com

Sending you warm kisses, your Lelja.

Received: from localhost (unknown [185.220.102.241])
Date: Sun, 06 Sep 2020 18:58:41 +0200
To: nicetonoise@web.de

DIGITALCOURAGE-EXITS
ZWIEBELFREUNDE
Karl Müller
Marktstr. 18,
D-33602 Bielefeld
Germany

DSC-957.jpg ...... mirrored Pic

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Olena; <olenaplucky@vnmu.club>

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:23 pm

... of course, with new Emailaddress .... also this address will "burst" sooner or later

Good day xxxxxx!
I have problems with my old mailbox. When I send you a letter, I get an error. Therefore, I ask you to use this e-mail.
I'm very happy to write to you on this fine Tuesday. Family is a big responsibility, above all to each other. Now I am ready to start a family. I'm tired of the city bustle and I want to have my own nest, where everything is quiet, calm and comfortable, and my beloved man is near. The family should have a place to hide from the everyday hustle and bustle. It can be an apartment in a big city or a small house in the far corner of the world, the main thing is to be warm and strong relations. I would like to find a man with whom I could feel one, be a team. A man with whom I can speak frankly and honestly on any topic. That he could understand my sexual desires and fantasies. And do not hesitate to share their own. Intimacy is a very important moment in a relationship, but for me the spiritual connection is always in the first place. I want to make decisions and consult on difficult issues together. Experience joy and frustration together. Pass through all life barriers and moments of indescribable happiness holding hands. I'm looking for a soul mate, with which I can become one. It is important for me that a man always remains a gentleman and never me did not physically offend. Of course, in any relationship, quarrels are possible, but life becomes a chore without minor troubles.
I looked at your city on Googlemaps and I think that you live in a wonderful place. I really liked Albany.
I am very thrilled that you reacted to my own small note.
As you already know my name is Olena. I am 26 years old, And i reside in Ukraine the city is called Vinnytsia.
It really is a lot better in my opinion to build a dialog in The English language, therefore please lets chat in English language. I want to request you to go through this message cautiously, it is actually important for me to find out your thought about what I m writing.
Structured on your feedback, I will discover if it is a good idea to keep our talk further more.
But do not get worried, I'm not irritated or anything. Do not make hasty conclusions, read my email up to the last word and then if you would like, you are able to jump into assumptions or conclusions. Actually, I am really good and loving. It is simply personal life quite often causes a person always be cautious and inappropriate considering that of a good number of cases of lies and simply nasty stuff online.
I really favored and so i think that you favored me too.
Who really knows exactly where this conversation is going to end up, but Hopefully you and I are going to be at minimum wonderful buddies.
At this time I'm college student and now I study at Vinnytsia medical Academy. But more about that in the following message.
Now is a difficult time, and this time is called the war of our generation, the war against the coronavirus. On the one hand, I was lucky because 5 years ago I made the right choice and began to receive the profession of a doctor. The peculiarity in our profession is that the training is 6 years and during the first five years we study all medical science without distinctions and only in the last year there is a distinction by profession. I get the profession of an infectious disease doctor. I love to be helpful and help people in this difficult time my calling !!
Coronavirus, will be defeated, people will cope with this ailment! When everyone is sitting in their houses behind closed doors, you still need to remain people and continue communication. Man makes man the ability to solve even the most complex problems.
In my free time, I work part time in a children's dance studio. I am a choreographer and teach dance classes.
I apologize if perhaps my English skills are not really good. I am able to speak good English by talking, but unfortunately, I can make grammar mistakes whilst composing.
I adore having a great time, I like to laugh and I have a very cheerful persona. You will never get bored with me.
Regarding age. I believe age is not the key point in the union between two people. The primary issue is definitely the capacity to appreciate and value! After all, only in true love you will understand anyone essentially. The soul and the genuine heart are the most important components of a person. So age is not important. As the saying goes, true love comes at all age ranges.
I appreciate and like people who are near me. I really hope that you become very close to me mainly because I like you actually.
In rare cases comes about for me that anyone i appreciate initial perception. I'm actually incredibly picky about people.
Although you promptly captivated me with a little something. I don't know what. I simply liked you on a depths of the mind level or whatever.
You are aware of just how it takes place, a single individual enjoys it, another does not. All on a mental level. I understand people well.
I do not ought to boast regarding it, yet it is actually true. Although I am not too old at this time, I am only 26 years old, but I had a difficult life and simply was required to mature quickly.
I'm expecting proper protection coming from somebody, yet I just depend on my own self. This trained me to delight in every moment of life, never lose heart and never to grumble regarding luck. The truth is, we are the builders of fate themselves. Can you agree with me?
I also want to discuss one problem right away, there is a whole lot of fraud on the Internet, I stumbled on this while contacting some people just before.
A fake lie with numerous cases of fraud and sometimes it seems that I am communicating not with a real person, but with a computer program.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I want to be sure you are a real human, I must get in touch with you.
I want to listen to your real voice and make sure that you're a real human being. Write your phone number so I can get in touch with you.
I anticipate to find your letter asap. I would be very excited to know even more regarding who exactly you are!
Inform me much more yourself, about the location, town in which you are located. This is certainly really interesting to me.
I have a big request for you, please answer all my questions and comment on the things you ponder regarding everything I had written. It is actually extremely important for me.
Please do not disregard about me, respond without delay.
Best wishes! Yours Olena.
Bye!

Received: from cpc82891-enfi22-2-0-cust175.20-2.cable.virginm.net ([77.100.6.176]:65099 helo=localhost) by business44.web-hosting.com with esmtpsa
(TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.93)
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2020 19:36:23 +0300
Reply-To: Olena plucky <olenaplucky@vnmu.club>

VMCBBUK
ENFIELD
Virgin Media Network Management Centre
Virgin Media
500 Brook Drive Green Park
Reading
Berkshire
RG2 6UU
UK

IMG-1104.jpg

IMG-1206.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:33 pm

...... again this Adsl Usb modem Bullshit from 2007 Image

Howdy my friend xxxxxx!
Can I call you "my friend"? I am pleased to write to you in this beautiful Wednesday. I like fishing, although many of my friends do not understand what I can like in fishing. As a child, I went fishing with my grandfather and I always liked to sit and watch nature, the singing of birds, the sound of water. Since I was a child, my grandfather taught me how to fish, and when I got older, he taught me how to handle a boat alone. I can not say that I am a professional fisherman, but I understand something about this and if I had the opportunity to go fishing, I would probably agree.
I want to see what you look like. Send me your photo, please?
I'm glad to receive a letter from you, and I am grateful that you want to continue our dialogue.
Please read this letter very carefully, this is a very important letter, I want to know your opinion.
I always appreciate honesty in a relationship and always tell only the truth, and I hate liars.
I am a woman for one man and if, someone will love me, then for me there will be no one else.
I just really love life, and I rejoice at every moment. But I try to live with dignity, that I should not be ashamed of my actions.
In fact, God sees everything. So I believe that I'm not doing anything wrong in my work.
My photos were taken by my friend. I lost most of the pictures when my computer was broken. Now I do not have so many photos. If possible, I want to ask you, when sending photos, you reduce and trim them, because I have a very slow Internet speed, and unfortunately I can not upload large photos. I'm using the Adsl Usb modem. This system does not work very well, and besides it is not cheap. I pay for the downloaded megabytes, and if you download a large number of megabytes, it will be expensive.
So I ask, please, reduce the size of your photos.
As I already told you, my Internet speed is very low. Therefore, it is more convenient for me to write to you only e-mail. About such modern means of communication as Skype, facebook and various kinds of messengers so far I can only dream of. The usual e-mail for me is the most acceptable and convenient option.
I send you new photos and I hope that you will like it. It is important for me to know what impression you make on my photos.
I also want to see more of your photos, and I hope that you will send new photos for me.
As I told you earlier, I want to build only a trusting relationship and will not hide anything from you.
You are very pleasant to me, it's very nice and pleasant to communicate with you.
I was not mistaken in you. I want to continue our relationship, I want to get to know you better, I'm very well with you. Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!
I want to tell you more about me. I am 26 years old. I was born on September 23, 1993 (Virgo), everything else you can see in my photos. I am an orphan. I have no relatives. My height is 171 cm. I weigh 54 kg. I do not have children. But I love children and in the future I would like to have two children (a boy and a girl).
Since childhood, I grew up in an orphanage (shelter for children who do not have parents). It was very difficult years, it was very difficult for me.
But what to do, it was in my life. Now I'm terribly recalling my life in a children's shelter. Poverty, hunger, constant insults. It hurts me to remember these years. And I do not want to talk about it anymore. All this is very painful for me and please do not ask me about it. I will tell you about this later, when we will be better acquainted.
Now I want to talk about where I live. I live in Ukraine in the city of Vinnytsia.
Vinnytsya is a city in west-central Ukraine, located on the banks of the Southern Bug.
The city's roots date back to the Middle Ages and it was under Polish control for centuries until the Russian Empire annexed it in 1793. During 1930s and early 1940s the city was the site of massacres, first during Stalin's purges and then during the Holocaust in Ukraine and the Nazi occupation. A Cold War-era airbase was located near the city.
At the age of 18, when I reached adulthood, I left the orphanage and started an independent, adult life. After reaching the age of majority (18 years), the state gave me an apartment.
In the orphanage I studied perfectly, and I was able to enter the for free, where I am now studying at the Department of Pediatric surgery.
Probably, you will have a question, why did I write to you? Next year I have to finish my studies at the medical Academy, and very soon I would be arriving at the United States to practice (an internship in the specialty of a pediatric surgeon). All documents are ready. Only because of a problem with the coronavirus can my internship be postponed.
But for the present I do not know exactly where I will be in the United States. I know only one thing, first, within two weeks, I have to work in the Washington D.C..
After two weeks of practice in the Washington D.C., I will go to another city. I can choose this city myself, or I can stay in the Washington D.C.. For the duration of the practice I will be provided with accommodation in the hotel and meals, in addition I will receive a salary.
I got an opportunity to pass an internship in the United States for excellent studies at the medical Academy. It is a government grant that helps develop the skills of young professionals.
hope you understand. I will tell you about this in detail in the next letter. Everything is ready, so I'll be in the United States soon. I had a desire to find a friend in the United States, and luck smiled at me - you appeared in my life.
My internship will take 6 months, during this time I will be in the United States. I think that's fine, we can communicate in reality.
We can not only communicate. I love sex! I would like to know you in a more intimate atmosphere!
You can talk for years, but never understand that this person is the ideal partner for you, until you try sex.
I do not force you to do this, because in the course of communication this will happen by itself. After the end of the internship, I will go back to Ukraine, in order to finish my studies. But in the future I want to leave Ukraine. I want to sell an apartment and leave the country. At least, this is my desire.
My apartment is very small, but, no matter what, it is in my personal possession, and I'm very happy about it. Repair in the apartment I did according to my taste and desire. I got a very comfortable apartment.
And now I will tell you about what I like.
In my free time I like to run in the mornings, and in the winter I go to the stadium to skate.
In the mornings I always do gymnastics. I try to visit the pool almost every day. I really like to swim. During swimming, all muscle groups work, and this is very useful for health. Do you like to swim?
However, I do not like it when someone starts bubbling in the pool, making a jacuzzi from the pool I hope you understand what I'm talking about. It looks, of course, funny, only the smell is not very pleasant. I hope that you're not going to eat lunch, I'm afraid to spoil your appetite
In general, I am for a healthy lifestyle. How do you feel about the sport?
Hey, xxxxxxx wake up I hope you did not fall asleep while reading my letter.
I think that this letter was too big, and you are tired of reading it. So I will finish my letter.
Please write me what you think about all this, I really would like to know your opinion. I hope my letter has lifted your mood.
I'm looking forward to your new letter to me. See you!
YOUR OLENA!

Received: from 05447eb9.skybroadband.com ([5.68.126.185]:51364 helo=localhost) by business44.web-hosting.com with esmtpsa (TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.93)
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2020 18:46:26 +0300

BSKYB-BROADBAND
Sky UK Limited
Sky UK Broadband Hostmaster
Sky Network Services
1 Brick Lane
London
E1 6PU
UK

IMG-2104.jpg

IMG-2205.jpg

IMG-2305.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:51 pm

Hi, my dear xxxxxxx!
I am very glad to write to you in this beautiful Friday. I never thought that age could be a problem, or an obstacle to communication. Accordingly, the age difference for me also never mattered. If two people have mutual sympathy, or they are simply very lonely, then it does not matter how old these people are.
At the moment, the world has launched a whole front against the fight against Coronavirus. In Ukraine, like in many other countries, quarantine is introduced, entry and exit to the country are limited, and many flights are canceled. Yesterday, there was a meeting at the representative office for the internship program and there was an important conversation. Since I am a future doctor, training in the medical profession is built in our country as follows: until the last year I studied all areas of medicine, and only in the last year I began specializing in the profession. I made my choice, but at this difficult moment at the meeting, all students were offered to undergo a week-long retraining program for an infectious disease doctor, and then I can start an internship. The first stage is the work of volunteers at the epidemiological center in the United States. Then, when the problem with coronavirus is resolved, I will be able to start an internship in my main specialty. Of the advantages that the government provides a special flight of the plane, and I can fly to you without restrictions, regardless of the situation with air traffic around the world! The authorities of the United States attract specialists from other countries where there is no strong epidemic! Everyone accepts the help of specialists from other countries! Since this is a common misfortune! And they told me that I have a chance to be part of this worldwide mutual assistance! Of the minuses that my internship will begin only after the coronavirus problem is defeated. What do you think of this? What advice would you give me?
I hope that I will see what you look like in the next letter.
I am very happy that we are continuing our dialogue. The most important thing is that I am very easy and interesting to talk with you. I think it's important criteria for true friendship and even more love.
In my last letter, you probably have not understood my words about the trip to the United States. I will try to explain to you all the details about it today. Please read my letter very carefully. Perhaps because of the language barrier that separates us, do you then can not understand, but I very much hope that we will find a common language.
As you know, I'm a pediatric surgeon at the university of our city. I am one of the best students of our university. I am a very responsible attitude to wards my studies, so I have a great chance of getting a gold medal, after graduating from university.
Only once in 5 years, among all Ukrainian students played grants to the opportunity to travel abroad for an internship (training in the specialty). Luck smiled at me and I got the opportunity. My joy knew no bounds. Of course, we had to try, because I have to not only learn, but also to work. I promised myself that necessarily going to win this grant, and I reached my goal.
I got a tremendous opportunity - I received a grant for an internship in the United States, the United States is chosen for a reason. Pediatric surgery in the United States is one of the best and most highly paid professions in the world, compared with Ukraine.
You probably wonder why I chose the profession of pediatric surgeon? The answer is simple - this is my childhood dream. You know that I am an orphan, and in the orphanage I lived for myself, my caregivers did not care, because besides me there were still many children from junior to older. I loved to play in silence and independently tried to find a secluded corner in which I could read a book or draw, but I was not alone, I had a girlfriend, we played together. My childhood friend had a heart disease, there are special surgeries that allow him to be cured. Then I often imagined myself a doctor, I tried to operate on her, she was my patient. But it was only in dreams, in reality, she stood in line for an operation, but the operation was not all. But then, once, a foreign, childless couple was taken to her family in order to help and adopt. This often happened, usually foreigners tried to take children with any diseases, because in our country they were doomed. Thus, I didn't have a girlfriend, but I had a dream to perform operations for small children. They are the most defenseless and fragile and often adults do not know how to help them.
Profession pediatric surgeon is very important, therefore, the minimum term of practical training is 6 months. During this time I can get a huge "store of knowledge", from experts from the United States. The most interesting thing is that the contract internship, my salary will be 3050$ usd per month. This is a significant sum for a Ukrainian pediatric surgeon. On such wages can only dream of in our country.
I still can not believe that very soon I will be abroad, I have never traveled outside of Ukraine.
Under the terms of probation, the state pays for my trip to the United States and a complete package which includes accommodation, food and clothing (if necessary). I am in no way going to need. I will be working as an pediatric surgeon assistant in the United States, and receive not bad money, which I will miss out on free use.
The first 2 weeks of practice I should be in the Washington D.C., which will start a course of lectures. Then, all students will be in all the cities in the United States and I would be terribly pleased to get it in Albany, my dear friend xxxxxx.
I think it would be very nice to meet in reality, it's not always given a great opportunity. What do you think about this, xxxxxx? Passionate and colorful tiger cat - I think one of us could get a lovely couple.
I would be very nice to hear your opinion on this matter. I hope that does not make you weary. I want to keep our communication and become closer to you. In this letter I attach for you my photos. Please tell me honestly, do you like my figure? It is very important to me. I want to build communication only at 100 trust and understanding. I am sure that we necessarily will succeed, and we will for each other more than just friends.
I look forward to your new email to me. See you.
Your passionate cat, Olena!

Received: from cpc147824-livi7-2-0-cust147.18-2.cable.virginm.net ([77.103.100.148]:52001 helo=localhost) by business44.web-hosting.com with esmtpsa (TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.93)
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2020 18:16:12 +0300

Virgin Media Network Management Centre
Virgin Media
500 Brook Drive Green Park
Reading
Berkshire
RG2 6UU
UK

IMG-3106.jpg

IMG-3212.jpg

IMG-3305.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:49 pm

:pee: :pee: :pee: :sick:
Howdy, my dear tiger xxxxxxx.
I am very glad to write to you in this gorgeous Saturday. I really hope that in the next letter you will send me your photo.
I miss your letters. When I don’t see your new mail, I open old letters and reread again. I am very interested to learn you better.
Please answer me immediately as soon as you have the opportunity. I'm sorry if I sometimes not answer your letter immediately. Now I have a stressful time. We have to learn and to work as well as engage in my journey to the United States. It takes a long time, but no looking at it, I find the ability to read your letters and write to your answer. I hope that you will not be offended by me, my dear xxxxxx?
It would be nice to talk on the phone and hear your voice, but to my great regret, most recently, I lost my personal phone on the bus. Buying a new phone in our country is not cheap. I think I can buy a new phone, during the passage of my internship, because the price of phones in the United States is significantly lower than in Ukraine. Unfortunately, I can not give you any phone number. Therefore, the easiest way for our communication is currently e-mail correspondence, and I hope for your understanding. As I told you earlier, I have many concerns with the upcoming trip and there's no time to engage in a telephone problem.
Now, I do not know the exact date of my departure for training, I still kept in uncertainty. But, as I promised the University Rector, the matter will be resolved in the near future. Once everything is known about my trip, I will immediately tell you the exact news.
The most important thing for me is that very soon we will be able to meet, and I'll explain to you all, looking at your beautiful eyes. I look forward to the day when I can see you in reality. Mmmmm, it would be so great! Do you want this xxxxxxx too?
Unfortunately, probably need to finish my letter. I want to close my eyes and dream of you. I want to see you in my dreams and make all our cravings, which are now only in our thoughts.
By the way, tomorrow I'm going for birthday of my friend Oksana. To be honest, I do not really want to go there. I think I would be bored there, because you will not be with me. Many girls will be with men, some of them have already kids. I'm tired of being alone and I want to be withs a man who will love me. I am very happy that we meet each other and we can develop our relations.
But, I could not refuse my friend, because she is very close to me. I need go to her birthday party. All pictures done exactly Oksana and I want to tell her enormous gratitude.
I want to tell you a some secret about our friendship.
When we first started at university, I and Oksana were lovers. We were young, we wanted to caress and tenderness. But our relationship did not last long around for 1 month. We realized that we are not lesbians. We have concluded that no one of girls would not give so much affection and love, like a man. We Oksana remained good friends. Perhaps you want to see her photo? Unfortunately, at the request of Oksana, I can not send you her pictures. She wants to stay away from our relationship. But I can tell you that she is a beautiful girl and most importantly, that she is a real friend who supports me in any difficult situation.
Maybe I should not have to talk to you about this because my story might not like Oksana, but as I told you earlier, I want to be among us did not have any secrets. This story with Oksana, was our secret and let it remain so. If you will not be easy, I beg you not to tell anyone about it. Let this story will remain between us. Do you agree, my lord xxxxxx?
I open your heart and soul and I hope that you will answer me in return.
I look forward to your new email to me. I hope my letter will not show you sad or boring. If suddenly you become sad, I want to ask your pardon for sending you my pictures. You forgive me? Once you feel sad or lonely, look at my pictures and everything will change. I want to give you a smile.
Please do not forget about me.
Million kisses for you. With the best regards!
Your holy cat, Olena!

Received: from [37.156.75.81] (port=33450 helo=localhost) by business44.web-hosting.com with esmtpsa
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2020 10:04:36 +0300

Bojan Loncar
Hyperoptic Ltd
Hythe House
200 Shepherds Bush Road
London, W6 7NL
UK

IMG-4108.jpg

IMG-4210.jpg

IMG-4308.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:53 pm

Hello, my dearest xxxxxxx!
I am pleased to write to you in this beauteous Monday. My sexy friend, very nice to hear from you again.
How's life? I hope you are fine.
I have great news, all my travel documents are ready.
Tomorrow or the day after tomorrow I am going to Kiev for further stay in the place of my internship.
Literally as soon as I heard the news and immediately wrote to you about it. When I sit at my computer, I was hoping to see your letter, and now I'm very happy that you wrote to me. I feel that I miss you already.
Simply put, when I read your letter, my heart begins to beat in rhythm and frequent me on this nice.
I feel the warm emotions, and I am very pleased to continue to communicate with you. Because I feel that you are very good and kind person. I am very easy and pleasant to write for you!
Oksana’s birthday went well, but I was really bored, I was very sorry that you were not with me.
Now I have nobody. And it is very difficult.
Please tell me you want to see my new photos?
I see that our relations are developing very well, and we can learn about each other everything.
During self-isolation, people are forbidden to contact the outside world, go to cafes, go to school, or party. But the interesting question is how do people build love? How to find a partner for sex, sex is a great immune stimulant. And having sex increases health and reduces the risk of colds. I, like any other normal woman, consider sex as an important element of life, and I am a passionate girl. Sometimes in my sexual dreams I dream that I come to work in a doctor's suit, but I forget to wear anything under my robe and notice it only when I return home in the evening. My main feature is that I am loyal to a man who loves men, but do not think that I am too Orthodox, but I do not have any restrictions and complexes. Are you xxxxxxx a passionate man? How do you feel about sex? I have funny stories that happened to me and my friend, although they are not decent to tell to an educated public. But I don't have any secrets for you. While I'm writing you a letter my sexual fantasy is so played out at least ***Removed***.. Oh, wait, what am I talking about? ))) xxxxxx, Although wait, which section of ***Removed*** do You prefer?
I really hope to see your new letter soon!
A large number of hot kisses and hugs! Take care!
Your kitten Olena

Received: from 0.35.9.51.dyn.plus.net ([51.9.35.0]:58874 helo=localhost) by business44.web-hosting.com with esmtpsa (TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.93)
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2020 12:18:02 +0300

FORCE9
PlusNet plc.
Plusnet Hostmaster
PlusNet Plc
The Balance
2 Pinfold Street
Sheffield
S1 2GU
UK

IMG-5102.jpg

IMG-5205.jpg

IMG-5305.jpg

IMG-5409.jpg

...... one Pic not family-friendly to post

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:49 pm

.... so we can expect trouble in the next 48h ..... I'll bet on unpaid bills

:pee: :pee: :pee:
Hi my sexy xxxxxxxx!
I am very happy to write to you on this glorious Tuesday. I am very happy to see your letter.
You are very hot and sexy man, it can be clearly seen from your letters.
Now I collect things for my trip. My train to Kiev departs in 4 hours, and I need to check whether I collected all the things that will be needed during the trip.
In the end, I leave not for a few days, I am leaving as much as 6 months. Therefore, I must not forget anything. Because of this, so many thoughts in my head and emotions.
I am very glad that very soon we will be able to meet in real life.
I'll be in Kiev for a few days, I need to handle all formalities, and then I shall fly to the United States. I'll get back to you from Kiev. I think I can write you from Internet cafe in Kiev. It is much cheaper than calling. I have now is not too good situation with cash, so I'll write you e-mail. I am very worried now, I've never been outside Ukraine, and I do not know how you have everything arranged. Your rules of conduct, traditions and customs are still very much a mystery to me. But I'm learning fast! With your help, I sure would succeed.
I just do not know the cost of living in the United States. What do you think, will I be enough monthly salary an pediatric surgeon assistant in the amount of 3050$ usd? In Ukraine it is very big money, but I do not know the value of the money in the United States.
I think that we can spend this money together, because the money I receive as my personal expenses.
All other expenses related to my accommodation and meals are funded through the government's internship program. Do you think it's good money xxxxxxx?
But now a little early to think about it. The money I will have when I arrive in the Washington D.C..
I already told you that I should be in Washington D.C. for 2 weeks. I got all instructions in the Ukrainian embassy and the government will give me my first paycheck for the next personal expenses for my arrival in the United States. After two weeks spent in the Washington D.C. I'm heading into Albany. So I want to know all the information in order to avoid any mistakes or problems.
Please write me, how exactly is called your city, and what the closest airport to you. I'll write down this information so that I have not forgotten.
xxxxxx I do not know if you have the opportunity, but I would very much wish we could meet at the airport as soon as I shall fly to the Washington D.C..
I really want to meet you as soon as possible. I am very excited with my thoughts.
It's still just a thought, but I very much hope that soon our dreams will come true. How do you imagine our meeting?
I think we could have lunch somewhere, then walk a little and chat.
And then, I would like to know you more closely! I hope you understand what I mean?
And now came to me, my girlfriend and I should finish my letter, it will help me to collect things and take them to the station.
I will contact you and give you all the information about my flight as soon as I arrive in Kiev. I finish my letter as soon as read it, please tell me! I wish you good luck!
Even if I do not see your letter from home, I can read it when arrive in Kiev, and it would be very nice.
I really wanted to see the answers to my questions in your letter!
I kiss your whole body! Bye!
Your princess, Olena!

Received: from [213.121.82.210] (port=38647 helo=localhost) by business44.web-hosting.com with esmtpsa (TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.93)
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2020 08:37:05 +0300

JOHN-LILLEY
FTIP004103752 John Lilley and Gillie Ltd
Richard Bowyer
Unit 19
Elm Road
North Shields
NE29 8SE
UK

IMG-6105.jpg

IMG-6201.jpg

IMG-6307.jpg

IMG-6407.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:28 pm

..... how usual .... 24h are also enough to come up with Problems but my fault, i should know it better coz in all the last cases it was also only 24h instead of 48h :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Hi there, my favorite Tiger xxxxxx!
I am very glad to write to you in this Wednesday. I am very pleased to receive your new letter. Thank you for what you are close with me. You're important to me and at this stage of my life, I live only for you.
Sorry, but I think we should end our conversation. This is a very unpleasant and painful decision for me. I do not want you to suffer. You became for me a very expensive man, but I see no other solution.
Now I am in Kiev and I am writing from internet cafes. :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: I got to Kiev good, but I have a problem without solving that, I can not come to you. Because, I haven’t small sum of money. For me it's a shame, ask your financial aid, and I will not do that. So, I decided to end our correspondence, because I do not want you to think about me is wrong.
I tried to solve this problem myself, but I did not get. I think that you refuse to help me. As I told you earlier, for this reason that we should end our conversation. I think you're going to accuse me and your confidence in me fade away. I do not want to hear the screams and insults from the person to whom I have a warm, loving feelings. My heart will be broken.
I am in complete disarray, my angel xxxxxx, I'm really afraid of losing you. I feel so bad now, I shake hands, and quivering voice. On my eyes with tears. I do not know what I do, I think you're not going to help me and you will reject me. Please understand that I do not want to hear it in my address insults and accusations. Please do not tell me bad words.
I look forward to your letter with your thoughts on the matter. I am very afraid of losing you and in your heart do not believe that you refuse to help me.
You're a wonderful person, we have built huge plans for our future. Is this all just collapses in a moment? I do not want and I will not believe it. You should always keep a positive hope. I'm sure between us all out.
Do you agree with me?
During our conversation I am very much accustomed to you, and I want to be with you in real life. Now everything is in jeopardy and I am very upset. Probably, I was so stupid, thinking that was the happiest woman in this vast world.
I look forward to your answer. Bye.
Your passionate kitten, Olena!

Received: from 188.31.113.15.threembb.co.uk ([188.31.113.15]:54653 helo=localhost) by business44.web-hosting.com with esmtpsa (TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.93)
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2020 10:46:24 +0300

H3GUK
Mobile Broadband Service
H3G UK RIPE Admin
Hutchison 3G UK Ltd
Star House
20 Grenfell Road
Maidenhead,
SL6 1EH
United Kingdom

IMG-7107.jpg

IMG-7201.jpg

IMG-7304.jpg

...... one Pic not family-friendly to post

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:43 pm

.... how I've said; unpaid Bills .... the eternal boring scenario :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :sigh:

Howdy, my gentle prince xxxxxx!
I'm glad to write you this Thursday. Regardless of your decision, I am crazy nice see your new mail.
You're always in my thoughts, my heart. You occupy first place in my life.
I will try to explain to you in more details, what is my situation. In point of fact, it's not foolproof, but without solving the problem, I simply would not be allowed out of Ukraine. We are in different countries, we are separated by different traditions, different languages, different laws. I rely I will pick up the need words to explain the essence of the situation. It is necessary to solve this problem urgently, because before my departure is a bit of time. I will start.
As some citizens in my country - With the mind can not understand Ukraine why, as always warn about it at the last moment. The whole problem lies in the fact that I have utility debts for an apartment - the unpaid bills for electricity, water, gas and so on. People who do not pay debts to a government bodies are not allowed to go abroad Ukraine until not to repay the debt. Amount of my debt is 17250 hryvnia (about 675$ usd). I only had 240$ usd, I put down on spending. I had to pay all ot them to pay the debt.
But now, I am still necessary to pay 435$ usd, or I just won't be allow out of Ukraine.
Passed this law newly due to some people leaving abroad and left a big unpaid bills had to wait a long time, until the people can not go back.
I tried to find the money in Kiev, but I have no friends here and even acquaintances. And I asked for money from the internship program, but staff tell me that, to their great regret, they do not engage in personal benefit to the citizens, but do pay only those conditions that were included in the contract. Therefore, the problem I must solve by myself. I'm extremely upset, I am doubtful what to do. I have no way out of this terrible situation. My prince, you are my only hope for salvation! Now only depends on you our joint future. I am sure that I will return to you this money as soon as I get my first paycheck in your country, but for this I need to go from Ukraine. As I told you before, the wage I'll get within 2-3 days after arrival in the United States.
I hope for your trust and support. I am sure that is not for us a barrier 435$ usd and you will help me. I am dreaming to make all our sexual dreams. Need as soon as possible, my angel xxxxxx. How faster you can help me, than I can come to your country faster. It is very difficult to find the right words my angel. I beg you, do not ask me any questions, now I'm just asking you to help me as soon as possible. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: I'm afraid to lose you. I believe you will send me the this money, I'm sure.
My ardent Knight, I have learned that there is a system MoneyGram. This system is very quick, the easiest, very safe way to transfer money. This is exactly what we need now. In order to enable you to find the nearest their branch soon soon ( This may be in banks or post office). You can find their official website in google. .MoneyGram.com
I am really sorry that I should ask for your help, since I have no other option. You are the only family and friends to me a person who can help me now. Please remember that I will return you 435$ usd from my paycheck, I'll get in your country. I'm sure you will not leave me in this difficult situation - you are caring man. You belong with me and the money is paper, for which you can not buy true love and feelings. Far more important the spiritual wealth of man.
If you do not help me our dreams will never come a actuality. Please do not look at me who has just gain. I try for two of us, and you need to me. The most important thing that you had a desire to help me. Then, we will be able to go through all obstacles together. Come on we will be next to each other and make very beautiful things in this world together, taking each other's hands.
I am waiting for your new letter. As soon as possible.
I want to give you a million kisses. With best regards.
Your little pussy from Ukraine, Olena!

Received: from 54.238.199.146.dyn.plus.net ([146.199.238.54]:61221 helo=localhost) by business44.web-hosting.com with esmtpsa (TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.93)
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2020 10:32:22 +0300

PLUSNET2
INFONET Services Corporation
OrgId: INFO
Address: 2160 East Grand Avenue
City: El Segundo
StateProv: CA
PostalCode: 90245-1022

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:19 pm

.... she didn't read mail and din't take my slaps to send a address where to send the Money

Hey, my affectionate prince xxxxxx!
I'm very happy to write to you on this Friday. Regardless of your decision, I'm very glad read your last message.
You're always in my thoughts, my heart. You occupy first place in my life.
Now, I'm trying to justify to you in more detail, what is my problem. Really, it's not dolly, but without solving the problem, I simply would not be allowed out of Ukraine. We are in different countries, we are separated by different traditions, different languages, different laws. I rely I will pick up the need words to explain the essence of the situation. It is necessary to resolve this issue urgently, because before my departure is a bit of time. With your permission, I will start.
As many people in our country - With the mind can not understand Ukraine why, as always warn about it at the last moment. The whole problem lies in the fact that I have utility debts for an apartment - the unpaid bills for electricity, water, gas and so on. Citizens who do not pay debts to state agencies are not allowed to travel outside Ukraine until such time as not to pay the debt in respect of 100%. The amount of my debt is 17250 hryvnia (about 675$ usd). I was just 240$ usd, I put down on spending. I had to pay all ot them to pay the debt. But now, I am still necessary to pay 435$ usd, or I simply would not be allowed out of Ukraine.
The law adopted in our country latterly because of some people went abroad and left a big unpaid bills had to wait a long time, until the people can not go back.
I tried to find the money in Kiev, but I have no friends here and even acquaintances. And I asked for money from the internship program, but staff explain me that, to their great regret, they do not engage in in favor of private to citizens, but do pay only those conditions that were included in the contract. It turns out that, the problem should be decided by me. I am very sad, I am doubtful what to do. Tell me a way out of this situation. My knight, you are my only hope of rescue! Now only it depends on you, our future together. I know that I will get back to you this amount of money as soon as I get the first paycheck in your country, but for this I need to fly from Ukraine. As I told you before, my wage I'll get within 2-3 days after arrival in the United States.
I hope for your trust and support. I am sure that is not for us a barrier 435$ usd and you will help me. I am dreaming to make all our sexual dreams. Need to hurry, my angel xxxxxx. How faster you can help me, than I can arrive to your country faster. It is very difficult to find the right words my knight. I ask you, do not ask me any questions, now I'm just asking you to help me as soon as possible. I'm very afraid to lose you. I believe you will send me the this money, I am sure.
My hot Prince, I have learned that there is a system MoneyGram. This system is very quick, the easiest, very safe way of send money. This is what we need now. So that you can find the nearest their branch soon soon ( This may be in banks or post office). You can find their official website in google. .MoneyGram.com
I am really very sorry that I have to ask for your help, since I have no other option. You are the only family and friends to me a person who can help me now. Please remember that I will return you 435$ usd from my salary, I'll get you. I'm sure you do not leave me in this terrible situation - you're caring man. We are made for each other and the money is just paper, for you can not buy feelings and true love. The most important than the spiritual state of man.
If you do not help me our dreams will never come a realness. Please do not look at me who has just gain. I try for both of us, and you need to me. Most important that you had a desire to help me. And we will be able to jump over all barriers together. Come on we will be next to each other and make the most beautiful things in this world together, taking each other's hands.
I love you very much, my angel, and look forward to your new email to me. As soon as possible.
Million kisses for you. I wish you all the best!
Your little pussy from Ukraine, Olena!

Received: from [206.189.29.73] (port=64815 helo=localhost) by business44.web-hosting.com with esmtpsa
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2020 13:35:55 +0300

DigitalOcean, LLC
OrgId: DO-13
Address: 101 Ave of the Americas
Address: 10th Floor
City: New York
StateProv: NY
PostalCode: 10013

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Olena Alieksieieva; <olenaplucky@vnmu.club>

Postby IceFM » Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:15 pm

:pee: :pee: :pee: :pee:
Hi there, my darling prince xxxxxx!
I am very glad to write to you in this Saturday. I am very pleased to receive your sweet letter. I thank you for what you do not refuse to help me. Please tell me the exact date when you send the necessary money. I have very little time, I can be excluded from the internship program at any time. Whatever it is, I need to know the exact date of the money check.
Thank you for what you are doing our future a reality! Only because of you, very soon we will be able to feel the warmth and sweetness of our lips, can I come to you and whisper how much I love you! I want to look into your deep, filled with passion eyes.
Closing your eyes, I imagine our first, the joint overnight. First, we'll drink a glass of fine wine or champagne. Then, I'll put you in a comfortable chair and start dancing for you lap dance striptease. I shall take the costume doctor. Are you ready to be my patient? I promise you it will not hurt, but on the contrary, I will try to give you maximum pleasure. Then, I will gently remove from your clothes, and we find ourselves in a lot of emotions, on our bed. I'll moan with pleasure and passion. At this point I would like to conclude my thoughts, to keep the suspense for our personal meeting.
I can not live without you, my prince xxxxxxx. Without you in my life has no meaning. I promise you that I will do our life together beautiful. I'll always be faithful to you alone. Between us can not stand up any barriers. The most important thing is that we were able to build genuine, trusting relationships. Fate has allowed us to meet, and we did not miss this chance.
I love you and I once again want to thank you for what you have not left me alone in this difficult, terrible situation. Thanks for your help. I will never forget your kindness. With best regards!
I look forward to your new email to me.
Your sweet pussy, Olena!
P.S. As I promised you, I tell you my personal details that are required to transfer money via MoneyGram:
My full name: Olena Alieksieieva
21002 Yunosti Ave 45, apartment 8
Vinnytsia, Ukraine.
When you will send the necessary money, please give all the information about money transfer! I gave you my registration address, if you need an address in Kiev. Say it.

Received: from bcdffd89.skybroadband.com ([188.223.253.137]:62802 helo=localhost) by business44.web-hosting.com with esmtpsa (TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.93)
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2020 10:51:16 +0300

BSKYB-BROADBAND
Sky UK Limited
Sky Network Services
1 Brick Lane
London
E1 6PU
UK

IMG-8103.jpg

IMG-8205.jpg

IMG-8519.jpg

IMG-8629.jpg

..... 2 Pics not family friendly to post

..... given address г. Винница, росп. Юности 45, Украина, 21002 ... we don't get a Pic coz its away from the Main road but we find a Advocate there

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Olena Alieksieieva; <olenaplucky@vnmu.club>

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:32 pm

Howdy my love xxxxxxx!
I am very glad to write to you in this Monday. I am glad to receive your letter.
In his letter, I want a little dream about our future meeting:
I come to you, you meet me at the airport with flowers. I'm getting off the plane in a luxurious evening dress. You come, I embrace you and kiss you, you smell my perfume. I ask you, how are you was your day... We sit in the car and drive to your home, on the way you done for groceries for dinner. We come to your home. I cook a great meal: fried chicken in the oven with pineapple and nuts, even boiled potatoes, cooked in a mushroom sauce. Then we go into the dining room, I light a candle, and you discover a delicious wine, playing romantic music. We are doing a sip, and I'm supper. We eat and talk about everything, never taking his eyes from each other. After dinner, you invite me for a slow dance. We dance not long, as both of us feeling overwhelmed, you start kissing me softly and sensually. Caresses my breasts, I shoot with you suit and shirt. Kiss your strong chest, every inch of your body. I fall below, and remove from your pants, his hands begin to caress your body love and pleasure. At this time, continue to kiss passionately and sensuously. Then he kneels down and ***Removed***. I spend it on his ***Removed*** and ***Removed***. We go into the bedroom, you xxxxx undress me, we are fully exposed. I go to the window, open it, the street was dark and empty, fresh air blowing my hair. You come back and start to caress me. First chest then lower you touch my ***Removed***, I feel the heat that comes from you. You come at me ***Removed***. You ***Removed*** We are moving away from the window, you lie down on the bed I caress your body, your whole body of love, then sit on top of you. You lie and do not move, I start to ***Removed***. Catching the right rhythm, I start to ***Removed***, I can feel it. With every minute I'm ***Removed*** and we both feel great pleasure, I fall exhausted on your chest and lay there for several minutes, until I come to you. Then we go into the shower, I have my strong your body ***Removed***. We go into the bedroom and fell asleep in each other's arms...
I love you more than life xxxxxx!
I want to be with you, I need your love and affection, you lit in my heart the fire of love that burns me up inside, I can not work, I only think about you now every day and every hour, every minute. Not a moment that I had not thought about you.
I love you!
Best wishes!
Sensual kiss you and hug
Your Olena!
10000000 kisses for you!
PS: All other documents I will receive only after payment of my debt.

Received: from [2.221.103.143] (port=53311 helo=localhost) by business44.web-hosting.com with esmtpsa
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 11:45:20 +0300

BSKYB-BROADBAND
Sky UK Limited
Sky Network Services
1 Brick Lane
London
E1 6PU
UK

my-ukraine-pas.jpg

..... Passport was already used here 24.06.2020:

Kateryna Kosodii; <katyaice@studymed.club>
https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... 6&t=126905

Return to “Russian scammers”