It is currently Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:05 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Viktoria; <affectionatespring@gmail.com/devochka_pripevochka@hotmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Viktoria; <affectionatespring@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:13 pm

..... she ignored my slaps about this Donetzk, Yola & Moscow Mix ..... of course, now it must go fast with the Meeting

Hi my lovely xxxxxxx.
I though of you much, all these days I reflected of us together xxxxxx.
I so wait for your warm letters.
I want to tell that I can not without you any more, your letters.
You - a part of my life now, a source of my pleasure, your occurrence - the best, that could happen in my lonely life.
Your letters give me huge happiness and pleasure, I speak these words with sincere care and respect for you.
I have come to conclusion that we are created each other my loved!
The last night I badly slept, I could not fall asleep because all the night long thought of you.
I thought of our acquaintance and I want to tell to you that I can not without you,
that I have fallen in love with you xxxxxx.
Yes, I love you, my most dear.
It has taken place so suddenly, it's so sensual for me.
I feel to you the greatest feeling is my love and trust to you.
When I speak that I love you, I understand the big sense as these words!
I do not want to run and shout about it as the blind and naive girl.
I want to tell that to speak about love on 100 is possible only after our meeting.
It's necessary for us to meet loved.
You agree with me xxxxxx?
My dear, tell the closest airport to you! In the day off I wish to go to agency of travel to learn about arrival to you.
I wish to start to plan our meeting in a real life!!!
I think that only after some time spend together we will be ready to accept responsible steps in our life!
I do not want that you were frightened with my revelation.
I think that you will understand everything that I have told to you.
I hope that you can name me the love.
I understand that this unusual feeling which at me in heart, any more does not give me rest.
You are shocked by my words?
From your letters I see that we are not indifferent each other.
I hope that you agree with me my Roy, so it?
I hope that you feel to me the same deep feelings!
The last night I thanked the God that we have found each other.
It seems to me that even the God is favourable to our relations.
I hope that we can be soon together, to create family.
I so want it because I can not be one any more my xxxxxx.
The most part of my girlfriends have celebrated wedding already for a long time and
constantly ask me why I can not find the person with whom we will celebrate wedding.
I could not answer this question, but always spoke that I very much want it.
But now in my life you have appeared and I feel to you the big love!

I would love to stay with you
What you think of it?

Please tell me of your dream!!!!
I kiss you.
With Love Vika

Received: from [192.168.0.100] ([77.40.16.3])
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2019 21:44:39 +0400

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
VolgaTelecom Mari El branch
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola

1.mp4
http://sendvid.com/vhfdb95i
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:46 pm

Hi my love xxxxx.
I have received your warm answer to my last letter, and I am happy now!
In my last letter I wrote to you about my feelings to you.
I could not hide my love to you, my oppressing have induced me to tell you about my love to you.
Because it so difficultly to hide the feelings when you love the person,
I love you and I want to ask you to be with me!
Likely I in vain so have told. Likely in vain I have trusted in the feelings....
It is so a pity to me that we are connected only with our letters, I want to see you above all my loved.
Our letters support our feelings, they are our rescue from boredom!
I can not to live without your letters now, I love them and I love you, my most dear xxxxxx!
My loved my mum and my best girlfriend Katya are very happy for us.
They always ask about your feelings to me and I do not doubt when I speak about our love,
I have found sense of my life xxxxx, it is you!!!!
I love you and I awfully miss you now!
my colleagues on work too are very happy for us.
All of them speak that are very pleased for us, but one woman speaks about me very bad things.
Her name is Alena, her 44 years.
She is bad woman, she is constant gossips about me, she knows that
I have found you through the Internet and speaks that we do not have future,
because she has told that in the past when instead of Russia Soviet Union men was found women, not on the contrary.
To me began so poorly because of her words, I think what she is not right, the truth my love?
I think that for the love can search both the woman and the man because it is not important
who shows the initiative the first, main mutual feelings between people, the truth xxxxxx?
I think that our love mutual both this finest and main basically the most important is a mutual love!
My xxxxxx please tell me our love mutual???
From our letters it seems to me that it is so.
Alena have not husband, she lives alone and considers that all men do not deserve her attention.
Because it seems to me that at her raised opinion of myself, she thinks that all men do not deserve her attention.
I do not know why she so badly thinks about men, I with her disagree!!!
I think that she is egoist and I hope that you agree with me here.
I shall not speak much about this woman because it is very boring for me.
I want to speak more about us with you.
My xxxxx I speak you again and again, that my mum is very happy that we have met with each other!
I took consultation from mum concerning my arrival to you, my mum has been very much surprised,
she have asked me I am sure in my moving.
And I have answered that I can not without you and have decided to be with you.
My mum have agreed with me because she understands that I can not without you.
She wishes us a fine joint life!
Tomorrow I will have a day off and I can go to travelling agency to learn about arrival to you. I can write to you tomorrow!!!
I will wait your letter. I think of you.
I kiss you

Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2019 22:44:33 +0400

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola

1.jpg

2.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:14 pm

Hello my love xxxxx!
As soon as I have received your letter I could not constrain some tears of pleasure and admiration about you.
I understand now that for happiness is necessary only that people was together, and you this person for me, you know that.
You know to me it seems that my life began just now when I have met you. I know with beginning, that you for me more than the friend, and it at once was clear for me, I can not constrain the feelings to you, I love you, xxxxx!!!
I love you so much,xxxxxx!!! It is very important for me that you knew as strongly I love you!
I do not like to hurry. but last events do not give me to sit on a place, I so strongly want be a with you that I can not wait.
At work, I told my situation to my boss. This is a serious old business man, Nikolai Ivanovich Aksaulov.
He gave me some tips on work, also some tips on your loyalty.
He said that men from different countries lure naive girls to their country. then these girls disappear and never return ....
I was very excited about this conversation !!! But I convinced my boss that you are an honest and decent man. And said that you can protect me in your city.
So, I really wonder if I can stay in your house for a month or even for 3 months, or for a lifetime ???
I want to know if I come to you will you find free time for me ??? I need a little, only the most important points! I easily study everything, so it will not be difficult for you to acquaint me with your friends and relatives, with your street and city !!!
Also, I do not like restaurants and cafes, so I have to buy a refrigerator to keep food, which I will cook for you, breakfast, lunch and dinner. I used to cook homemade food ...
But all this of course dreams ... And everything is so far from reality ....
So, my boss can let me go on vacation in 2 weeks. He also said that I would be able to take additional leave
without pay.
Today I visited a travel agency. And I was amazed .... I can really come to you. But unfortunately you need to do a lot of documents, permits and certificates, as well as pay such big money .... So I was scared ...
So, to get to your country, I need to make a passport. Such a document costs 4,000 rubles ... I also need a tourist visa. This document can work 1 month, 3 months and half a year. For 1 month a visa costs 7,000 rubles, for 3 months a visa costs 8,500 rubles, and for half a year a visa will cost 9,500 rubles ...
So I need to have at least 11,000 rubles for all documents in order to get to you .... This is 170 dollars !!
I was informed that for such a package of services it is not necessary to spend additional money for insurance, as well as a medical examination and the necessary vaccinations. Of course a tempting offer, but very expensive for me !!!
My salary is enough only to buy a passport and a visa abroad .. And do not eat the whole month ......
I am very sad now and lost .....
I was also told that it would be necessary to book a plane ticket to your country. I was informed that now there are various discounts and tickets have become cheaper.
To me have told the information on flight.
The plane will depart from the airport Kazan, KZN, in 04:15 mornings.
I can arrive to you at 11:20 before a dinner on your time to Portland (Oregon), PDX
I hope correctly informed the data. But have told that can find and pick up any other ticket of the plane free of charge.
However the ticket costs very expensively!! 63 700 roubles! These are 1000 dollars!!!
To arrive to you, I should have a minimum of 1150 dollars!

I am sad now. My tears flow down my cheeks ... What should I do, my favorite xxxxx???
I was afraid of such a moment. I want to be near you, but the distance is ruining our love ....

I told my boss about this problem. I asked to give me bonuses so that I could prove to you my independence. I wanted to show that I can pay for everything myself and I am not a burden for my beloved. But my boss advised you to test your loyalty and desire to possess me. He said it would be good if you yourself can arrange my arrival. And said that the real gentleman to take care of his lady. And therefore, you yourself must pay the necessary amount for documents and a plane ticket. What do you think about this, my xxxxxx???
I think it is brazen to ask for your financial help ... But I am sure that our love is real and I really want to be with you to hug and kiss you !!!! So I want to ask you, can you help me? Do you want me to come to you, xxxxxxx???
Tell me, can you send me the necessary money for documents?
My boss said that you can use the firm’s cash account to transfer funds. or he advised to use the services of "Western Union". I do not know what it is, but so my boss did the transfers for the completed orders of our company ... He said that such a money transfer service in almost every bank and in the mail. I can find out about it tomorrow night.

I regret if I did not justify your demands and intentions. But I am very excited !! I want to be with you right now !!! I need you and I dream of our meeting !!
my dear xxxxxxx, write me your answer soon. I'll be waiting for an hour at the Internet cafe ...
I love you and think about you !!
your bride Vika

Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2019 16:05:50 +0400

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:52 pm

..... immediately her answer.

My dear xxxxxxx !!!
I was waiting for your letter. However, I did not understand your message. Why should I say words to my boss ?? Please write me more .... Perhaps I am an idiot myself, because I can not understand the meaning of your letter! Please let me know your feelings!
My dear xxxxx. I feel angry in your words. What happened ?? Please, be calm. I know that is difficult, but I think that we can be together! and together we will be the happiest family!
I am waiting for your detailed answer!
I love you!!!

Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2019 23:37:59 +0400

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:45 pm

Hi my Love xxxxxx.
I so worry concerning our meeting.
I probably can not hide some tear of happiness in first our meeting.
You only do not take attention if I shall cry in day of our meeting. Well?
You promise me? I want to feel touches of your man's hands.
Your tenderness is very necessary to me.
I want to feel your care and then I shall be the happiest woman in world!
I shall try to make you most happy the man in the world!
I want that our meeting was a first step by a happy joint life!
Let's make our life long happy!
I want that the union of our hearts was strong!
I want to care of you, I want to love you all my heart.
My dear xxxxxxx!!!
I have informed you all data. Tell, when you can send necessary money for arrival to you??
I wish to order all necessary documents to arrive to you already in the end of April!!!
I do not want that we quarreled in our life, but all ideal can not be therefore we should overcome all.
Our love should overcome all!!!
Tomorrow or after tomorrow I gather to go to church to thank the God for that,
that we have found each other, that we have found our love!
Loved on it I shall finish the letter to you.
I wait for your letters with the big desire!
You should know that I feel very happy when I read your letters!
I miss you.
I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU BY ALL MY HEART!!!!!!

Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2019 21:05:28 +0400

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola

OOJK1953
http://sendvid.com/u9h0wfht

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:55 pm

My darling xxxxxx!!!!
How has passed your day??? I know that between us a difference in time, therefore at me the late evening, and at you early morning!! Therefore I wish you good day, kind morning!!!
My dear xxxxxxx!!!!
Tell, you can send today to me necessary money for arrival???
I wish to go tomorrow after work to agency of travel to order necessary documents and to reserve the plane ticket!
I wait your answer!
I love you!!!

Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2019 22:01:27 +0400

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola

33.jpg: 01/04/19; 05:37pm; HUAWEI HUAWEI Y560-L01

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:08 pm

My favorite xxxxxxx !!!!
I'm glad you can send me the necessary money. I leave work from April 29th. I need this week to order all the necessary documents, make a passport and visa. I can also book a plane ticket to you.
It will be very good if you can send the necessary money this week today or tomorrow. By the way, we need to talk in the Skype program tonight! Do you remember my name there?
I am waiting for a letter from you. I love you!!

Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2019 07:44:26 +0400

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola

.... Bathtub+legs pic not necessary to post coz have nothing to do with this case.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Viktoria; <chudesnay34@i-nbox.com/devochka_pripevochka@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri May 10, 2019 3:07 pm

.... from my MBN-Spamfolder today.

Good day!
Though we r we do not know, I'm have already good presentiment that you the worthy human.
And at us to happen dating.
There will arise identical insight and equal respect.
I can inform about me short I 'm a single girl.
Also I'm wish will get acquainted with the free boy is more mature at me.
Yes. At 36 years aged, I did not try yet at a long binding.
Possibly I 'm also naif for my age?
Maybe frugal? If I 'm don't learn human on the street.
Apparently I an old parent and I want repeat the fate of my grandmother.
After all grandmother found one love by correspondence. And she lived long and interesting matrimonial life.
Apparently I lucky and I am not mistaken that I 'm writing to you!
I attach your fresh photo.
I hope I you will like this picture.
Waiting for your news, and I am ask you to send your best picture.

Received: from mail28.i-nbox.com ([185.147.80.168])
Date: Fri, 10 May 2019 14:44:03 +0400

MIRAN-VS-Net
Miran Net for VDS,VPS
Miran Contacts
PIROGOVSKAYA EMB 17 OF 205
St.Peterburg,Russia,194044

IMG-0157.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

N. N.; <dobraydevochka@i-nbox.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon May 13, 2019 1:59 pm

.... from my 24FD-Spamfolder today.

Greetings.
Even if we r not familiar yet, I have already kind presentiment that you the normal boys.
And at us there will be an dating.
There will occur identical insight and mutual kinship.
I can inform about me that I a free woman.
Also I am want will get meet with the loose human is more senior me.
Yes... At 36 years aged, I 'm did not try yet on a serious relations.
Maybe I also naive at me year?
Perhaps lowly? If I do not acquainted boy on the street.
Maybe I an old parent and I want repeat the fate of our grandmother.
After all she found her love by correspondence. And she lived long and sweet matrimonial life.
Apparently I am lucky and I am not mistaken that I writing to you!
I 'm attach your new photo.
I hope I am you will like this picture.
Waiting for your reply, and I am ask you to send your loved photo.

Received: from mail19.i-nbox.com ([185.147.80.171])
From: "dobraydevochka@i-nbox.com" <dobraydevochka@i-nbox.com>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2019 10:46:23 +0400

Miran Net for VDS,VPS
Miran Contacts

PIC3088.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

N. N.; <cvetochekalenkoy@i-nbox.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon May 13, 2019 2:24 pm

.... from my 419-Spamfolder today.

Good day!!
Though we r not familiar yet, I have already kind presentiment that u the decent man.
And at us to happen relationship.
This will occur joint sympathies and joint respect.
I can speak about me few I am a free dame.
Also I'm want will get acquainted with the loose human is more senior than me.
Yea! In 36 years old, I am did not consist yet to a respectable relationship.
Possibly I am too naive for my age?
Maybe humble? If I am do not meet boy on the street.
Maybe I 'm an old parent and I want repeat the fate of our grandmother.
After all she found her love by correspondence. And she lived decent and happy matrimonial life.
Apparently I 'm lucky and I am not mistaken that I writing to you!
I am attach your fresh photo.
I hope I 'm you will like this photo.
Waiting for your reply, and I 'm ask you to send your best photo.

Received: from mail5.i-nbox.com (mail5.i-nbox.com. [78.108.95.194])
From: "cvetochekalenkoy@i-nbox.com" <cvetochekalenkoy@i-nbox.com>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2019 23:08:21 +0400

DataHouse department Majordomo Llc
MAJORDOMO.RU NOC
Torfyanaya doroga 7 lit F, of 1323
197342 Saint-Petersburg
Russia

DCS18758.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: N. N.; <chudesnay34@i-nbox.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue May 14, 2019 3:12 pm

.... again in my MBN-Spamfolder today.

Though we are we do not know, I'm have already true presentiment that u the worthy human.
And at us will happen relationship.
It will arise joint sympathies and identical respect.
I can tell about myself that I am a loose woman.
Also I'm wish will get acquainted with the single human is more senior me.
In 36 years aged, I did not try yet to a serious bonds.
Possibly I am so simple at my age?
Perhaps frugal? If I 'm don't learn boy on the street.
Apparently I 'm an old parent and I want repeat the fate of our grandmother.
After all grandmother found self love by correspondence. And she lived true and happy matrimonial life.
Probably I lucky and I 'm not mistaken that I am writing to you!
I attach my fresh photo.
I hope I 'm for you will like this picture.
Waiting for your letter, and I am ask you to send your real picture.

Received: from mail16.i-nbox.com ([185.147.80.179])
Date: Tue, 14 May 2019 12:09:15 +0400

Miran Net for VDS,VPS
Miran Contacts

Fotografia.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Vika Opalova; <devochka_pripevochka@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri May 17, 2019 2:52 pm

hello my new friend xxxxxx!!!
You wrote to me at the email address chudesnay34@i-nbox.com this is my work email
address and it is not convenient for me to constantly write from this
email address. I am writing to you from my personal email address from
which it is convenient for me to communicate. Please write to me at
the email address I am writing to you now. I hope for your understanding.
Please, write the correct name!! I want to know your real name!
Often people name themselves variously...
I am very glad that you answer me. I only just get your message.
My name is Viktoria.
My friends usually name me Vika !!! How usually your friends name you?
In school I study English Language, therefore it is easier to me to write in English.
I am origin from Russia from city Ivanovo.
To me is 36 years.
You knew where is Ivanovo? You can to find it on map.
I am not sure with what to start what yet you would like to know of me.
I am very glad to know about you about your work. I will be very glad if you tell me as much as possible.
Here is my newest pics. I will send you more my pics in next letter.
I would like to see your pics too.
I would love to know what relations you search on site.
You write to many women there?
Later I will in detail tell about myself if I like your answer!!
My kisses to you,xxxxxx :-)

Vika

...... IP shows Microsoft

1.jpg

2.jpg

3q.jpg

...... Emailaddress give a nice connection to Twitter and fake vk.com

.... since she have given up short before the Finish ... we must "take her once more" .. :roll:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun May 19, 2019 2:23 pm

Hi xxxxxx.
How are you today? I am glad to see your letter.
I kiss you :-)
I live from city Ivanovo.It is in 330 km from Moscow. Probably you already have looked on a card where it to be??? It is assured, it is very far from you!!!
I would like to see your city on a card and to know distance between us!
I usually don't sing, but if you showed me something, I would try. I am very glad to learn a lot about you. You are very interesting and I would like to know you further.
My birthday is on May, 12th. Now to me of 36 years, I informed you earlier.
Zodiac-Taurus !!
Who you on a horoscope?

I was married in the past and I am divorced now already more 4 years ago. It was unhappy marriage for me.
My ex husband cheat me with other woman.

I have not any kids.

I live with my mum in small apartment in centre of city. My father has died. I will tell to you later about it...

I like sport but I have not time now for regular visitings any center of fitness.
Because I should work much. I work in shop as seller adviser.

My height is 166 sm, weigh is 56 kg.
I like to change the appearance, therefore I paint hair.
My eyes - brown.
I do not knew what yet to me tell you of myself.
Please ask me. I will answer, ok?

I want to find your city on map but I am not sure where I need to look it.
You can write me where I need to search it?
I will look your city on map. Please tell me of place where you live.
You have any pics of your city?

I send a photo, they are made in the autumn. Also I wait your answer and your photos!

Vika

...... Pics already posted 23.03.2019

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon May 20, 2019 5:43 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx :-)
I would like to see more pictures you, your house, your city!!! It is very curious to me to know all that occurs near to you!
For my 36 years I could not feel happiness.
In 26 years I was married. We rented apartment, lived together. I thought that we become happy pair. However all has appeared very difficult and not pleasantly.
My husband could not have children. And consequently I now do not have children.
More 4 years ago we have divorced, because he deceived me with other woman. They together worked. It has appeared that they meet for a long time.
I could not forgive it and we divorced.
Most of all in a life I can not now to suffer a deceit and treachery.
It is unpleasant to me to recollect about change of my former husband.
After that case I never saw it, and "have burnt all bridges!"
I am very sorry that your wife cheated on you. She acted very rudely with you and I understand you. But you should not be upset because of her you are a good man and deserve better than a woman than she. I think God saved you from a bad person and all that is not happening for the better.
It is a pity that his father died I offer you my condolences. You do it right, that you don't forget and visit his grave. I hope you can find the strength to live with it.
In last spring I corresponded already with the man from Germany, his name Peter, he was from Berlin.
Our correspondence developed promptly.
In autumn we have decided to meet.
Our meeting was planned for the end of September.
But it did not happen because he has renewed relations with former girlfriend.
It was very hard time for me. About one week I had depression.
But I could find in myself forces and start to search for new relations.
I want to meet nice man with beautiful heart who will true husband to me.
In whom I shall can be sure that he never will betray me.
It's only my dream, I hope that it becomes soon a reality.

What dream you have?
Please tell me of your dream.
I have yet one question to you.
Please be honest with me when you will answer on this question.
Why men cheat wives?
Are you capable to love all life only one woman?

I shall wait your answer with impatience.
My kisses to you.

Hello Friend)

..... all 3 Pics already posted

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue May 21, 2019 2:54 pm

Hi my dear xxxxxxx!
How are you today? I hope you have nice day today.
I kiss you :-)
I use computer my friend Marina that to write you.
Also I go to the cafe Internet to write the letter for you!!
Unfortunately I do not have house computer...

Therefore I not always can answer you at once.
Please always wait my letter and do not worry for me if I can not to answer you at once. ok?
Yesterday I thought of you all the evening long.
And I hope that you also recollected me and looked my photos?
I start new life now and I have dream to meet true man who will can be true husband to me.
You think we can be together with you?
We occur from two different cultures and it's very important for me that we understood each other.
I want studies at you about your country.
It's interesting to me what life you have there.
You like to live in your country?
I very much would like to learn more about your life there.
Your situation with your father is very difficult. I got tears from my eyes when I read how your father saved you. You are very lucky that he was there and that you did not drown and live now. I have never had such situations that I would remember for a lifetime. Life in Russia is much harder than you have there, we do not pay attention to some things that are just terrible and that happen to us every day.
How you spend your spare time from work?
In my spare time I meet with my friends, we like to sit in cafe behind a cup of tea.
I very much like my girlfriends, especially my best friend Marina.
I write you from her.
She is for me as native sister.
It's interesting to me to learn your work allows you to go in other countries?
How you like to spend your holiday?
I never travelled to other countries earlier.
At me huge desire to do a bit of travelling across Europe and to see beautiful places there.
I very much would like to visit Egypt to see pyramids there.
You were in Egypt?
I want to ask you so many things.
I hope you will understand my questions and will answer them for me.
I want to learn more about your country.
Please tell to me about the family and friends.
I hope to see your letter soon.
I send you my pics . My kisses to you :-)

Hello Friend)

.... Pics alreadfy posted 25.03.2019

Return to “Russian scammers”