It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:04 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Anastasiya Smirnova; <buva25@in-mybox.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:25 pm

Hi my dear xxxxxx. My love I went to the bank today to get all my bank account details. They said that my bank account is not international. And you will not be able to transfer money from USA to my bank account. To issue such a bank account I will have to wait two weeks. This is a long time. Bank staff advised me to use this site worldremit.com . They said that this way your money will go to my bank even faster than through a transfer from account to account. The site will give you the code. I will only need my ID and this code to get your money. My information - ANASTASIYA ANATOLIEVNA SMIRNOVA. Svetlaya Street 7 Kamenka, Penza region, Russia, 442246. I really want to be in your arms. You have become for me the closest and favorite person. This is our common goal and let's go together, no matter what. I'm sure about it. I have to go to Moscow Friday. I have already agreed here at work that I can go on Thursday morning. You have no idea how much I love you, there are not words that can describe my love for you but I will try, my love for you is stronger than steel, my love for you is deeper than any ocean, I want to shout from the highest mountain and the whole world will know how much I love you, when you look up at the stars at night and you begin to count the stars, you can not count them all because there are many, I love you more than the number of stars that you see, every day my love grows stronger and deeper. You are in my very skin, in my bones, in every cell of my body, you are completely embedded in my soul. I do not want to lose you, not now, not ever, If I lose you then I lose myself, you are the only person that fits my soul, you are the only person that can fill this empty space in my heart and in my life. You are absolutely everything to me! I will never fade and will never leave you.....I kiss you passionately my sweet! I love you! Yours and only your Nastya.

..... delivered over Yandex/Moscow

pct-246356.jpg

pct-2463568.jpg

.... the Source & person we know from tabor.ru

....given Webpage is a very clever and fast way for Scammer to get Money and personal Details from the Sender. Next new Method which I've given to the Office.

.... given address Пензенская обл., Каменский р-н, Каменка г., Светлая ул. 7, 442246 exist but a better Result we don't get.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Anastasiya Smirnova; <buva25@in-mybox.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:52 pm

My love, I understand everything. Now is a time when we need to fill out forms. I'm waiting for the profile. Love you. Kisses. Your Nastya. I attach a scan of my ID.

..... delivered over Yandex/Moscow

scan-003.jpg

..... no comment to this crap. Such a bad Graphic work .... here was a amateure at work.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Tatyana; <micipkalove@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed May 29, 2019 10:28 pm

.... she appeared today out of the blue in my MBN-Mailaccount, don't know her.

Hello
You 'll likely will be surprised by the writing.
Or is it usual for you? I dont know.
Ijust start dating with the Internet.
It seems I open a wicket that was not known to me earlier.
For me, this extraordinary and it seems me that I am already too adult for all this.
I start to feel that I am not catching up with pace of the world that is around . I decided make good one's running!
And try use new technologies for communications! I will go to the main thing. I 'm 48 years aged. I am not here for joking. I am interested in personal acquaintance and the start of an serious relationship. I hope you will write me.
My emotional state doesn't allow me to start write a lot now.
Cause I still feel 'a little scared.
I can guarantee that ye 'll see my more confident and informative answer theonly if you answer to this text!
Waiting your yours reaction!
If you really want to start relationships, please contact me on my personal mail
micipkalove@yandex.com

....... delivered over Mail.ru

..... interesting Headline: answer goes normally to самая-самая <nikonovkazimir1985 @ mail.ru> and to Agnes.akerlund.Arvidsson @ dll.se

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Tatyana; <umnica147@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu May 30, 2019 12:51 pm

.... I suppose its the same Person + Stable.... from my 24FD-Mailaccount today.

How are you?
Ye will very likely be surprised by this writing. Or is it commonly for ye? I dont know. Ijust begin date with the Internet.
It seems that I open a wicket that was not known.
To me, this new and it seems me that I already plenty old for this.
I start to feel that I am not catching up with pace of the world that is near . I decided make good one's running!
And try to use new technologies for communications!
I 'll go to the main thing. I 'm forty eight years aged.
I am not here to joking. I 'm interested in personal acquaintance and the begin ing of an adult relationship.
I hope ye will answer me.
My emotional state doesn't allow me to start write a lot now.
Because I still feel 'a little afraid.
I guarantee that you 'll get my more confident and informative letter theonly if you answer to this text!
Wait your your reaction! If I you are interested, write to my personal email.
umnica147@gmail.com

I-thought-EVERY-day-of-it.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Tatyana; <micipkalove@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu May 30, 2019 8:08 pm

....... finally from MBN.

Hello xxxxxxx!
My purpose is to search out helpmate for life.
I have written the previous letter several times. Writing it.
Deleting it. Rewriting it. Over and over again. And really glad that you answered.
I am in the city Kamenka, region of Penza in Russia.
It is 80 km from the city of Penza and 600 km from Moscow.
My birthday is October 8, 1970. I am Libra on the sign of the zodiac.
My height - 5'6'' ft, Weight - 62 kg.
My eyes are brown, but rather they are black as olives. Let me ask you some questions.
What do you do for a living? What do you like about women? What don't you like?
I have a lot of questions. But I would like see the answers to these first.
I will also be glad to answer your questions! Good luck!, Tatyana.

....... delivered over Yandex/Moscow

pct-246270.jpg

pct-24652.jpg

2468.jpg

pct-246810.jpg

pct-24695.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Tatyana; <milochenka@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:06 pm

.... from my DMF-Spamfolder today.... funny Addressline: экстравагантная, <kolesnikoviustin705@mail.ru>

Good day
Thou will most likely will be surprised by this writing.
Or is it ordinarly for ye? I dont know.
I amjust go ing dating in the Internet.
It seems that I open ed the wicket that was not known.
To me, this isnew and it seems me that I already too aged for this.
I start to feel that I am not catching up with the pace of the world that is around me.
I decided strike it rich! And try to use new technologies for dating!
I will get to the point. I 'm 48 years aged.
I 'm not here for joking. I 'm interested in personal dating and the begin of an adult relationship.
I hope thou 'll text me. My emotional state for now doesn't let me to start writing a lot now.
Because I still feel 'a little scared.
I guarantee that thou 'll get my more confident and informative answer only in case you answer to this one!
Waiting for your thine reaction!
I would be pleased to meet you and I really look forward to your reply to my own email milochenka@hotmail.com

...... delivered over Mail.ru

FRjO.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:19 pm

:oops: :oops: :oops: forgotten to exchange Emailaddress ..... but interesting answer from Mr. Kolesnikov

Out of office until 7th June.
Write to my personal address.

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: ...is milochenka now his personal address ....... :thinking:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Tatyana; <milochenka@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:34 pm

xxxxxxx Hello!
My aim to search out a life partner for life.
I have written previous message several times. Writing it.
Deleting it. Rewriting it. Over and over again. And really glad that you answered.
I am in the city Kamenka, Penza region in Russia.
This is 80 km from Penza city and six hundred kilometers from Moscow.
My birthday is October 8, 1970. I am Libra on the sign of the zodiac.
My height - 168 cm, Weight - 136 lbs.
My eyes are brown, but rather they are black as olives. Let me ask you some questions.
What do you do for a living? What do you like about women? What don't you like?
I have a lot of questions. But I would like to see the answers to these first.
I will also be glad to answer your questions!
Waiting for your response, Tatyana.

....... IP shows Microsoft

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anastasiya; <mestnayavasya@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:49 pm

.... from my 419-Mailaccoiunt today. Don't know her.

Hi
Ye 'll most likely be surprised by my message.
Or is it usual for ye? I dont know. I'mjust begin get acquainted in the Internet.
It seems that I open ed the gate that was not known to me earlier.
For me, this astonishing and it seems to me that I 'm already plenty ancient for this.
I start to feel that I am not catching up with the tempo of the world that is near . I decided strike it rich!
And try use modern technologies for dating!
I will get to the point. I am forty eight years aged.
I am not here for joking. I am interested in personal dating and the start of an adult relationship.
I really hope that you 'll write me.
My emotional state for now doesn't allow me to start write a lot at once.
Because I still feel 'a little modest.
I can say that thou will get my more confident and informative answer only in case you answer to this text!
Wait your thy reaction! It will be very pleasant if our wishes is coinciding. Reply me to my personal e-mail.
mestnayavasya@hotmail.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anastasiya; <milyatatyana@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:43 pm

Howdy I hope I will not spend a lot of your time.
I want to ask about you. I received a incomprehensible letter, that you are in searching in new acquaintances! Is it true? You are probably wondering why I responded to your message?
I am single woman and I am interested to chat with a stranger and make correspondence. My age is forty eight years aged.
I do not know 'that you true exist or not, I decided to 'just check 'my luck.
As people say now 21st century and people communicate in various ways and for me it is something new to write letter to 'a stranger. I don't even know what say you about me, better I give you my photo, I hope you 'll like and we will be able to find out each other closer.
I hope that you truly exist and 'll text me with interesting!
I 'll share with affection information about myself and, but for 'a start I will wait of your reply and I 'll be satisfied to see your 'own selfie!
hope you will also be interested in getting to know me, I will wait for your reply to my own email. milyatatyana@gmail.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anastasiya; <tatmirnaya01@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:32 pm

..... from my DMF-Spamfolder today.

Good day I hope I 'll not spend a lot of your time.
I want to ask you. I received a unusual letter, that you are looking for new acquaintances!
Is it truth? You are probably wondering why I answered to your letter?
I am single woman and I 'm interested to chat with a stranger and make chat.
My age is 48 years aged.
I do not know 'that you true exist or not, I decided to 'just check 'my luck.
Now 21st century and people meet in various ways and for me it is first time to write letter to 'a stranger.
I don't even know what tell you about myself, better I give you my photo, I hope you 'll interested and we 'll be able to find out each other closer. I hope that you truly exist and 'll reply me with sympathy! I will share with pleasure information about myself and, but for 'a start I 'll wait of your response and I 'll be happy to see your 'own picture!
I believe that our desires is same. Write me to my home e-mail
tatmirnaya01@gmail.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Tatyana; <tatyanamilya@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:44 pm

...... from my 24FD-Spamfolder today.

Good day I hope I 'll not spend a lot of your time.
I want to ask about you. I received a incomprehensible letter, that you are interested in new acquaintances!
Is it truth? You are perhaps wondering why I responded to this letter?
I 'm single woman and I 'm interested to chat with a stranger and make correspondence.
My age is forty eight years old.
I do not know 'that you true exist or not, I decided to 'just try 'my luck.
As people say now 21st century and people communicate in various ways and for me it is for the first time to write letter to 'a stranger.
I don't even know what write you about myself, better I send you my photo, I hope you 'll like and we 'll be able to chat each other closer.
I hope that you truly exist and 'll text me with interesting!
I will share with joy information about myself and, but for 'a beginning I 'll in anticipation of your letter and I 'll be glad to see your 'own selfie!
I do not want anyone at my work to see our correspondence. Answer to my personal address.
tatyanamilya@outlook.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Tatyana; <tatyanamilya@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:29 pm

..... becomes also a Pest now.

Howdy I hope I 'll not spend a lot of your time.
I want to ask about you. I received a unusual letter, that you are interested in new acquaintances!
Is it true? You are probably wondering why I answered to this letter?
I 'm alone woman and I am interested to find with a male and make correspondence.
I do not know 'that you true exist or not, I decided to 'just try 'my luck.
Now 21st century and people meet in various ways and for me it is something new to write message to 'a stranger.
I don't even know what say you about me, better I give you my image, I hope you will like and we will be able to chat each other closer. I hope that you truly exist and will text me with mutual interest!
I will share with pleasure information about myself and, but for 'a beginning I will in anticipation of your message and I 'll be happy to see your 'own picture!
I am waiting for your answer to my personal e-mail.
tatyanamilya@outlook.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Tatyana; <tatmirnaya01@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:19 pm

.... from my 24FD-Mailaccount today.

Howdy I hope I 'll not spend a lot of your time.
I want to ask about you. I received a unusual letter, that you are in searching in new acquaintances! Is it true? You are perhaps wondering why I responded to your message?
I 'm unmarried woman and I am interested to chat with a male and make chat.
I do not know 'that you really exist or not, I decided to 'just try 'my luck.
Now 21st century and people meet in different ways and for me it is something new to write message to 'a stranger. I don't even know what say you about me, better I send you my selfie, I hope you 'll like and we 'll be able to chat each other closer.
I hope that you really exist and will answer me with mutual interest!
I 'll share with pleasure information about myself and, but for 'a beginning I will wait of your reply and I will be satisfied to see your 'own image!
I do not want anyone at my work to see our correspondence. Answer to my personal address.
tatmirnaya01@gmail.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:10 pm

Hi
I don `t know saw did you Text or not!? I just wanted to say that I am not indifferent to our acquaintance with you!
I sent to you already 3 letters and my image
And I want to ask are you interested in our acquaintance with you, or should I not hope for your answer??

Return to “Russian scammers”