It is currently Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:23 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Gulnara; <svet.msl@yahoo.com/jolozmarinz@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:38 pm

.... from my 419-Spamfolder today, very strange Mail ..... I've really doubts if this 2 Clips show one and the same person ..... one Clip is a Loop ...... I miss her Piercing on the nose and her Eyebrow are different

I love to spend time with my friends and family. I love to travel and salsa or sensual bachata dance. I’m into yoga, coffee lover & have a big heart for animals. Everything I do in life is driven by my passion: my career, my diet, my hobbies, etc. I am an easy going and laid-back girl who is ambitious and family oriented. I enjoy traveling, live music and good restaurants. I am athletic, caring, easy to get along with, fun, exciting, honest, confident, affectionate, love to go out have a good time. It would be really nice to meet someone special. I am a loving, caring, beautiful and smart woman looking for a kind-hearted, loving and intelligent man to build a wonderful chapter of our lives. I am a happy, kind and positive soul who aspires for the best and hopefully the best that I will share with someone special. There is so much to this life to be happy for and so for me, it is important to always remain in high spirits regardless of your circumstances.
I have the opportunity and desire to call you, for this I need to know your mobile number, tell me the time in which you will be comfortable talking to me!
I didn’t write a lot in this E-mail just want to see if the E-mail communication works.
Cheers
Regards

Received: from ns100521.ip-147-135-11.us (EHLO [10.19.1.59]) ([147.135.11.223])
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2019 18:30:47 +0300

OVH US LLC
OrgId: OUL-16
Address: 12110 Sunset Hills
City: Reston
StateProv: A
PostalCode: 20190

IMG-33.jpg

47ca7943-9a9c-438e-ad4d-d72db55c5fab.mp4
http://sendvid.com/ir5fyhnk

MP4_33.mp4
http://sendvid.com/qb2it8ez

.... Pic and Loop MP4_33 are one and the same Person

.... reported with two other Pics and confirmed as Scammer.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Gulnara; <jolozmarinz@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:57 pm

Wow! Hello xxxxxxx!
Of course, I am happy! Thank you for your attention and interest, it is very kind of you, I thank you for it, I am really pleased!
I think I have realistic expectations with relationships, and don't expect perfection from my partner, as I am far from perfect myself. Good things rarely come easy, but are almost always worth the effort! In any case, I sincerely count, and hopes that our meeting and acquaintance is not an accident! I suppose I should briefly tell about myself, in general, because we barely know each other ..
So, My name is Gulnara, 31 years old. My birthday is April 27th! Aries! Height 168, weight 49 kg! Single, no children, from the city of Kazan, in republic Tatarstan. Right now, I am getting a higher education at Kazan Technical University studying Applied Mathematics. I have been learning English on my own, for several years! I work as a makeup artist, with a free work schedule, having a place in the beauty salon! My parents died when I was little, I was a graduate of an orphanage and did not know my parents. I live alone, in a small, rented, but cozy apartment, in the city of Kazan! I love sports, enjoy the gym and outdoor activities, do fitness and go to the swimming pool several times a week, love the bike, tennis and snooker! I love a good BBQ, visiting farmers markets and cooking regularly (I wanted to be a chef). Your mother and you will be delighted! I like all kinds of music, especially classic rock, 80s and country music. I love animals, I have a cat! How would I characterize myself?
I am a positive, responsive and sociable person with a good sense of humor, hardworking and responsible, caring and ambitious, resolute, but modest, also very self-critical, passionate, loving sex, without complexes and stereotypes! I promise you won’t be disappointed, educated lady who your parents and pets will love!
I need a little time to get to know a person before I meet up with them but I’m not going to drag it out for weeks though.
I have the opportunity to call you, for this, if you want to hear my voice, write me your mobile, also, I will install Skype, but I will be ready to speak there only when I recognize you, tell me more about yourself and your life, send photos and videos, I will also periodically send them to you! No fleeting intrigues! Only serious relationship!
I am looking for a mature, intelligent, transparent, loyal, and financially stable man. Guy with a real job, an education, has his priorities straight, and has the time and dedication necessary to make something work. Looking for a life partner that is strong in his faith, driven, family orientated, and someone I can laugh with and enjoy life with.
If you, the same man I am looking for, I will be glad to know you better! Waiting for your answer, photos and stories about yourself!
Gulnara

Received: from [10.27.1.201] ([108.59.1.133])
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 11:03:40 -0300

Leaseweb USA, Inc. (LU)
Leaseweb USA, Inc.
OrgId: LU
Address: 9480 Innovation Dr
City: Manassas
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20109

IMG-35.jpg

IMG-41.jpg

MP4-35.mp4
http://sendvid.com/kjb811rw

MP4-43.mp4 ...... again a Loop
http://sendvid.com/k2yy9qro
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:11 pm

Hello xxxxxxx! How did you manage to make me happy?
Exactly! After all, it was enough for me to see from you, just a few lines, just like that, my smile appeared on my face! After all, the elementary manifestation of attention and care, can talk about the attitude of a person towards you, all this, very nice of you, I thank you for it! Also, I want to tell you Thank you for your reply, I did not expect to receive it so soon. Besides, I did not expect to receive it at all, since I thought that you would simply ignore me, considering it a joke .. I am very glad that I could still interest you! I want to thank you so much for giving me the confidence and the opportunity to get to know you. I'm sure, over time, we can become a good couple or friends, right?
Perhaps you are interested in learning more about me, so ..
As I told you earlier, I live alone, with a cat "Chelsea", in a rented apartment, in Russia, in the city of KAZAN! It is the largest city in the south-west of the Russian Federation, the city of military glory. The city of KAZAN held the World Cup in 2018! Have you heard anything about him? Tell me about the place where you live and its sights? I seldom speak with someone about my parents, since I simply did not know them, because I spent all my childhood before coming of age in an orphanage .. Several years ago, I decided to go to Don State Technical University, to study applied mathematics, I have always loved to count. Due to the fact that, in the beauty salon, where I work and have a free schedule, I manage to combine work and study at the university! Very soon, there will be my final exam, by completing that positively, I can get a long-awaited diploma of higher education! I have been learning English for three years on my own, but it also contributes to my new knowledge, ideas, opportunities, in the end, basic dreams, to travel and communicate freely! Unfortunately, for 31 years of my life, I still have not left the limits of my country, for recreation I use only the southern part of Russia: Krasnodar Territory! I lead an active lifestyle, several times a week I visit a sports complex, do body training, swim in a pool, run in a park located near my house in the morning! I have a nose piercing and a few tattoos, they mean nothing, just a drawing, nothing more, do you mind? I prefer movies, genre: comedy, detectives, horrors, I love Netflix and tennis tournaments, over a cup, hot chocolate! In my free time, I like to read, go to exhibitions, go to the theater, cook, do my own household and self-development! I am not a fan of noisy parties, discos and pubs, I am skeptical about people who drink alcohol, because I never use it myself and categorically treat any type of drug, I hope you are not connected with anything like that, I will not tolerate it! As I said earlier, right now, I’m in search of a life partner, my previous relationship, ended in complete disappointment in Russian men! That is why I am looking for a person to whom I can entrust my innermost secrets, to give love and care! Mature, intelligent, punctual, decent, transparent, financially stable man, friend and soul mate! I want to become and make happy in whom I can see it!
I will write you more in the next letter, show interest, ask me questions, I will be glad to answer them, as well, I already attach several files to this letter, I hope you will be happy to see me, I expect to receive your photo or video in return ! Please write me more, tell about yourself, about your life, in general about what is happening in your everyday life, I will be glad to know you! I hope this is mutual, and we will be able to continue our communication and move on, with this I will finish my letter, I wish you a good morning, a good day, and a sweet night! Take care of yourself!
Regards!
Your friend Gulnara!

Received: from [10.19.1.62] (ns100521.ip-147-135-11.us. [147.135.11.223])
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 11:39:56 -0300

OVH US LLC

IMG-40.jpg

IMG-41.jpg

IMG-42.jpg

IMG-44.jpg

IMG-45.jpg

..... where is Nr. 43?????

MP4_038.mp4 .... next 5sec. silent Loop
http://sendvid.com/2q2q4blu

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:48 pm

Hello xxxxxx! What is your mood today?
I hope you have a great time! Nevertheless, you never cease to please me! It is very nice of you, I have not felt for a long time, so meaningful and interesting to someone! You are very gallant, a real gentleman! This is really great, I appreciate your care and attention, you will undoubtedly make my day brighter! I like all animals, as I said I have a cat!
Today, in Kazan, the wonderful weather, the warm rays of the sun wake me up this morning, with a smile on my face, I prepared breakfast and took a shower, and then went to the gym for a workout, to swim a little. After lunch, I had to perform several tasks at work with regular customers, my duties include: everything related to hair (haircut, styling), but from time to time I do face makeup. I do not get trained, but have a great experience, besides, I am a winner of numerous competitions of hairdressers! I really like my job, this is a convenient schedule, the opportunity at any time to find a new place and, of course, a small but steady income. I really appreciate the time for this, I try to use the maximum of my capabilities, unfortunately, this is not always, it brings a positive result, but I don’t lose heart and go in front of the goals! One of them is, one day, to make all my dreams come true, including meeting a life partner, a person to whom I can give my love, care, the man of my life! Sure, you're wondering why I use the Internet to find a partner, and why I do not look for him in Russia. Unfortunately, the first thing I encountered here, men, absolutely do not appreciate the female gender, and for me, respect is an integral part, both in relationships and in social society in general, which is not in Russia at all. Secondly, this is of course alcohol and everything related to it .. There is a lot to drink, it is a complete degradation, where alcohol and drugs are better than family, love, children, life goals, elementary happiness! And third, I really think that, in the future, I would like to be able to leave Russia and live in another country. I am not in a hurry with this, because this is a serious step, which should be weighed a thousand times, but I don’t waste time by gradually learning what’s new and creating my happy future, in which there’s not enough of a person with whom I could would share and realize your dreams! That is why, I seek love outside my native country! First of all, I want to warn you and bring clarity! I am not looking for short-term novels and fleeting dates, I don’t need them, nothing unreasonable compliments and suggestions, I categorically treat hypocrisy and idle talk! Only serious and reasonable actions and decisions. Better, bitter truth than a sweet lie! I’m here to find what I’m looking for and as I said earlier, I really value my time and yours, so if you, our acquaintance and further communication has no future and no serious intentions to be happy together, we shouldn’t continue. Please make sure that you are ready to be honest with me and we can do everything to be happy!
I am convinced that if two people who are not indifferent to each other want to be together, they are capable of much, right? If you are the same man, I will be incredibly happy, thanks to our fate, for the opportunity to meet you, to meet, to know, in time, to know better! I will attach some videos from my workdays and photos, I hope you will be glad to see me, I really look forward to when you also tell me more about yourself and send photos and videos. On this, I will finish my letter, I hope, tomorrow, when I return, your long-awaited answer will be waiting for me!
Take care, my kiss! Gulnara!

Received: from [10.19.1.62] (ns100521.ip-147-135-11.us. [147.135.11.223])
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2019 04:19:20 -0300

OVH US LLC

IMG-42.jpg

IMG-44.jpg

MP4_40.mp4
http://sendvid.com/axgi3wz7

MP4_41.mp4
http://sendvid.com/ei2wzoit

.... again 2 5sec. Loops :roll: :roll: :disagree:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:07 pm

Dear xxxxxx! How are you today? I hope, like me, you thought about me, waiting for my answer! After all, I was waiting for the opportunity, as soon as possible, to receive and respond to your long-awaited letter! I notice that only routine, bustle and endless business, the only thing right now that can divert my thoughts, about our mutual sympathy and interest, to each other. As if the butterflies in my stomach tell me, this is what you were looking for! I am glad that we were able to combine common views on life, ideas and goals, which we may be able to realize in the future, see what happens! Good? I do not want to hurry and even more, I do not want to rush you! In any case, I am pleased to meet, and even more so, such a development of events, which in every possible way, give me a stimulus and a desire to move forward without looking back!
Today I do not work, I have a day off, this is due to the fact that on this day there are very few clients, plus, I try not to linger at work, besides, basically, I work only by appointment, with regular customers ! That is why, today, I decided to devote to visiting the university, to check the date of the exam and a trip to the shopping center, in order to acquire the necessary goods for the house and myself. I rarely go shopping, I try to visit the shopping center once a month to buy everything I need in bulk and not to return there, until it’s more convenient than running around every day! How often do you go shopping?
I make some videos for you, I buy myself a new skirt, what do you think, do you think I feel good about her? I hope you can appreciate and give me your opinion! By the way, as you may have noticed, I really like black, perhaps because I am a brunette! And what color do you prefer? I love the classic style of clothing, and you, what style of clothing would you prefer? I do not assume that a man should always be tidy! The man should remain, light bristles and the smell of sweat, earned heavy or not, but still, work at work or at home! I think every girl should be fascinated by this type of men, in any case, I will never reproach, a man I love, for his stern look or negligence. I will love him for who he is! Do you often cook for yourself? What do you love most? Do you have a favorite place where you like to spend your time over a cup of tea?
I love to cook, once, I even attend cooking classes to study various traditional dishes of all nationalities of the world. Nevertheless, I prefer Russian cuisine, since its main dishes are very tasty, nutritious and healthy. Sure, you'll be pleased with my cooking! When I was in a children's boarding school, we were taught a lot, because in life, you need to be able to do a lot! The orphanage had a personal garden, where we worked and grew various vegetables, I really loved working in the garden. I like to sit in the garden and take care of the plants, I even planned to buy a piece of land in the past, in order to be able to grow my products, this is a big savings, besides, a healthy product is always better than genetically modified store vegetables. Here, all have gardens, grow potatoes, onions, cabbage, berries, tomatoes! Many are engaged in breeding chickens, pigs and other wildlife. I have never neglected hard work in the garden, so I will be glad, one day, to have something like that, it seems to me that it's great, what do you think about that?
A few days later, I expect an exam, after which, I will receive my cherished diploma of higher education, I am very glad that with it, I will have a large number of opportunities with additional employment for a permanent job, both in Russia and abroad. My specialty is really very much appreciated. After I get a diploma, I plan to file several applications for employment, no, I do not plan to do this in Russia, I want to look for work in another country. Perhaps you can give me advice? What do you think? I have a chance to find a good job in your country, having experience in a beauty salon, as well as having a higher education? What is the most popular business in your country? I hope in the future, it will be possible for me!
I am glad that we have serious intentions regarding love, trust, family, in general! I hope our further communication, over time, will be able to move from friendly relations to something more serious, what we want and look for throughout our lives. Do not we have the right to be happy? I'm sure together we can figure it out, right? Unfortunately, I have to finish the letter right now, but I will try to return later, I hope, by that time, your answer will already be waiting for me. I wish you a good morning, a wonderful day and a sweet night! Your girlfriend Gulnara!

Received: from [10.27.1.206] ([108.59.1.133])
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2019 06:44:11 -0600

Leaseweb USA, Inc.
9480 Innovation Dr
City: Manassas
PostalCode: 20109

JPEG-51.jpg

... is she too daft to make normal Videos or she's taking us for a ride :evil: :evil: :evil:

..... again 3 Loops a 5sec.

MP4_48.mp4
http://sendvid.com/kjiey5jo

MP4_49.mp4
http://sendvid.com/qgihve8u

MP4_50.mp4
http://sendvid.com/kqe7wybz

Return to “Russian scammers”