It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:43 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

How to fool People and making Money in Russia

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue May 07, 2019 4:52 pm

... thanx to "TheConrad" who informed me about this Topic and his Experience. Before two years we had made a 30min. Report for the russian TV-Station NTV.ru where was shown on the End how they recruit in a Restaurant russian Girls for Webcam chat and all the other Stuff to put Vics in the "you've-to-pay-for-get-contact" Trap. Here some Screenshots from him about a such a Datingpage where you've to pay before you get to know the Girl better.
it's like running through a Minefield, when you try to spoil her Business, Scammer become always "very funny and electrical". One can see it also in this TV-Report. Also this Datingpages which work with Models and Decoys are "funny" sometimes ..... when it goes around making Money, its no Fun anymore.

..... here his comment and experience with one Webpage:

"In screen shot 2 this person, or person using this photo in profile kept writing to me even if I did not open the letters. I have a few dozen photos of her I copied. In fact I have a lot of photos I think are of scammers. My scammers are really just letter writers on sites that charge for letters, chat and video chat. I suspect one video chat was a loop and another was just a short clip and then technical issue...because they only had a short clip to use I suspect. This site, Bride-Forever has many sister sites with similar layout and same photos."

http:/ /aguragency.com/modeljam/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: How to fool People and making Money in Russia

Postby IceFM » Sun May 12, 2019 12:39 pm

..... here another way to make Money. I've never heard from this Method ..... to pay a woman english lession ....
From "TheConrad" again:

THIS LETTER WAS TRANSLATED FOR NATALIA

Hello dearest ++++++!

How are you doing, sweetie?

I'm coming back to Sumy and I look forward to chat today)). I'm so happy that I will see you today and I will wait for you at 22.00 my time)).

My sweetie, I'm so sorry to hear this and I hope that you feel better? I know that it is painful and maybe you need some drops, sweetie?

I also like to eat healthy food and this is so nice that we have common tastes)). I'm sure that we can create many nice dishes together and to have a romantic candlelight dinner, this would be so cool).

Dearest ++++++, sweetie, I'm sincere with you and I want to share with you all my ideas and thoughts, I am happy that you see this. I really try my best to learn English when I have some free time, this is not easy, this is true, dear, but I want to do my best to learn it for you and to coomunicate with you. So, this is my goal and this is so important to me.

I wish I could have a teacher with whom I can practice and who can explain me some rules and some things which is hard to understand.

I believe that you had a nice day full of many nice emotions and some thoughts about me))).

Look forward to see you in the evening))

I send you my warmest hugs,

Kisses,

Write me soon,

Miss you.... ++++++,

Yours Natalia

This Natalia is who baited me from one site to another. That is she asked me to go to this site. In the text you can see she is asking for help with English lessons. It is more like a plea for help. This site does offer men an option to buy lessons for ladies, but I think that should happen after a meeting and relations are going well. She left the site, more accurately I believe she was kicked off.
If you look at the two photos you can see the difference in her make up and one she is much more attractive than the other. I have seen her in live chat and without photoshop she is not as pretty.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The site UADreams offers guys can buy lessons for their ladies. I have wondered if the ladies could reject and take cash or split the money. UADreams maintains that the only perk they give the ladies is English lessons. But, some sites must be remote and affiliated, these could do as they wish.
I have run out of current issues. Beauty Brides does not let me open mail now unless I buy credits. I have about 700 letters in trash for being on that site for one month

This guy Oleg Syedyshev has all these sites that appear similar in layout. They do have a black list of ladies, but they just log in with different name same photos. I think they must make so much money on the scamming that they don't care.

xxxxxxx Mod. add.:

.... that's what I do "not understand". How can somebody pay for a Woman english lessions when you

a) have never met her before

b) don't know if she really exist when they work with Model pics

c) do not know, if they really use the money for thid Lessions

..... by the way; UADreams harrasses me also every Day in all Mailaccounts and I had never Contact with them.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon May 13, 2019 3:39 pm

.... from "TheConrad" today:

To me this is just another way to get guys to pay for something. Questionable business practice. I did not help that Natalia and shortly she was off this site.

Foreign language courses for your ladyForeign language courses for your lady
Foreign language courses for your lady will help you to take away the language barrier between you and her. It is a way to think about your future, when your relationship becomes serious and no translator accompanies you.

You can choose the following types of lessons for your lady:

basic course (lessons are 2 times a week). The length of the course is 8 months.
intensive course (lessons are 3 times a week). The length of the course is 6 months.

Before ordering the course please agree with your lady, if she can find time to attend lessons.

After the lessons type is chosen, a preliminary test will be offered to your lady and a study group will be chosen corresponding to her knowledge level. The result will be swift to notice thanks to energy and creativity of the teachers, as well as opened and democratical atmosphere of the course. Your lady will attend all lessons with great pleasure, and you will enjoy communication with her in your native language very soon.

Purchasing English lessons along with any Student’s Book you get a students book with 50% discount.

Basic English courses / price per 1 month
$ 199.95
Add to cart BUY NOW
Intensive English courses / price per 1 month POPULAR
$ 243.84
Add to cart BUY NOW Students Book with a 50% discount!
You should add Language courses to your Basket to get the opportunity to buy English books. The prices below are already given with a 50% discount.

Beginner Student’s Book
$ 59.99
$ 29.99
Elementary Student’s Book
$ 59.99
$ 29.99
Pre-Intermediate Student’s Book
$ 59.99
$ 29.99
Intermediate Student’s Book
$ 59.99
$ 29.99
Upper-intermediate Student’s Book
$ 59.99
$ 29.99
Advanced Student’s Book
$ 59.99
$ 29.99

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon May 13, 2019 3:43 pm

.... from "TheConrad" today:

My list I got just searching internet for information. I found their company license in Hong Kong , but it was closed in 2009. They now have an office in Dubai and at least an affiliated office in Ireland.
Reading between the lines of Oleg Syedyshev's statements on his page he states they are a legitimate business. To me this means the Ukraine, UAE and Ireland lack some of the laws that other countries now have in place. Or they look the other way.
This list includes the number of visitors each day. Beauty Brides has 106 and that explains why I have 730 letters in my trash and 25 in my inbox.
Company: Syedyshev Group Limited (Oleg Syedyshev)
Address: Tecom,Tameem House Building Floor 25 P.O.Box 214950 Dubai AE
Phone: +971.43615104
Fax: +971.43615104
Email: domain-manager@syedyshev.com

Websites formerly associated with this person or business entity:
army-of-brides.com - Army of Brides :: Online dating video chat. Ukraine singles
Daily visitors: 2 563

Keywords: catalog, bikini, russian brides, mail order brides, mail order bride, order, ukrainian, brides, russian mail order brides prices, ...
amazing-women.com - Amazing women :: Live dating chat. Single girls video chat
Daily visitors: 2 136

Keywords: agency, catalog, bikini, ukrainian, brides, marriage, russian, dating, women, sexy
candybrides.com - CandyBrides helps to connect foreign men with the most beautiful Ukraine women.
Daily visitors: 1 068

Keywords: ukraine women, ukrainian girls, ukraine girls, ukraine dating, ukraine ladies, ukraine woman, ukraine singles, candy brides, hot u...
a-pretty.com - Single women. Mail order russian brides. Ukraine single girls
Daily visitors: 640

Keywords: delivery, Girl, woman, Gifts, bride, lady, pretty, wife, ukrainian, brides
brides-in-bikini.com - Brides in Bikini :: Sexy girls for marriage, Online Chat For Singles
Daily visitors: 640

Keywords: Girl, bikini, order, ukrainian, brides, russian brides photos, sexy Russian women, Photos, mail, sexy
your-bride-ru.com - Your Bride Ru :: Online Chat For Singles, Ukraine brides
Daily visitors: 534

Keywords: woman, Ukraine, bride, mail order brides, marriage agency, Russian women photo, bride.ru, dating, Russia, your bride
ukrainebrides.net - Ukraine Brides, Online dating chat, video chat with single women
Daily visitors: 534

Keywords: ukraine women, ukrainian girls, ukraine girls, ukraine bride, ukraine brides, ukrainian women, Ukrainian brides, single ukrainian ...
city-meeting.com - City Meeting - Contact Single Women Via Emails
Daily visitors: 400

Keywords: russian brides, russian women, ukraine women, russian dating, ukraine dating, ukraine brides, city meeting, meeting ukraine woman,...
1st-russian-bride.com - 1st Russian Bride :: Web cam chat. Online dating chat
Daily visitors: 178

Keywords: army of brides, city of brides ukraine
beauty-brides.com - Beauty Brides, Single Brides
Daily visitors: 106

Keywords: russian brides, ukraine dating, ukraine brides, russian brides photos, single russian brides, Single Ukraine brides, single brides...

------ Mod comment:

... given Phonenumber up lead to a Real Estate Page where you can rent Offices in Dubai ...

.onlinedubai.ru/property/rent/detail-tecom-214693/

Return to “Russian scammers”