It is currently Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:48 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Darya Kochneva; <darya.kisss30@yandex.com/darya.kissa30@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Darya; <daryakochna317@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:33 pm

.... let's take her for a ride with this red wine

Hi xxxxxx.
The weather today is + 21 ° C, warm enough outside ... Now I have a pleasant stay with a glass of wine and my favorite TV series.
I still want to have a good relationship that will give me not only pleasure, but also the happiness that I live and love this particular man;)
I want to not only be with him all the time, but also I would like to have a job with him for two, a hobby that gave us happiness, but also income.
I want children from him ... I would like to go with him to the nature with the children, where we would spend time, play with the children.
I think that every girl wants this, but not everyone succeeds, but I want to be the one who can do it.
But to be honest, these are just dreams and desires, but first of all I will always look not at the appearance, not at the one who has a large income, but the one who has feelings for me are sincere and honest;)
To be honest, I have a lot of plans for vacation in these 15 days.
I want to see real life, how people live in your country.
Most people aged 20 to 35 want to leave Russia and move to other places in search of better work and life.
My friends say that I have a good chance of that.
Good. Now you know all about my plans :)
Today I had a lot of work ... I ran into this heat. I want to lie down and rest.
But I managed to ride all these on a bike in the afternoon. Do you know how to ride? ^^
Tell me, would you be interested to know more about me and my life?
I can tell you a lot of interesting things tomorrow :) About the relationship, my family and my views on life.
And how do you spend your free time? Hobby or something like that?
I am very pleased to have a dialogue with you xxxxxx, and I feel some sympathy for you :)
I also send you a little video greeting. Hope you like it :)
I wish you a good and productive day :)
Embrace!
-
Kiss, Darya
Address: Khimki, Moscow Region

........ IP shows Google

..... Pic & Video already posted 07.06.2019
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:36 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxxx. How are you?
I promised to tell about me a little more in the last message ...
Well ... I am lonely, and, as I said, I have bad impressions from recent relationships.
I had a man, and he seemed like a good man.
And I even had the feeling that I really love him.
But after a few months it turned out that he was cheating on me with another girl.
For me it was a very big shock, and after that I was depressed for a long time.
After that, I also tried some more relationships. But all in vain ...
Almost all men say they just want to use me sexually; (
And it really upsets me, because I'm not only a goal for sex, but also just a good mutual person.
A person with whom you can communicate on any topic!
Sorry for those sad words and history. I hope that with you xxxxxx, can I be sincere?
Just do not think that I am here completely dissatisfied. On the contrary, I love men, but only those who not only chat, but also show it in practice.
I love sex, caress, tenderness and perseverance. I can't resist it. But I think it is reasonable for the future.
And the only sad thing in my life is my relationship ...
However, I try to believe in the future and hope that everything will be fine.
As for my hobbies.
I love books, and I read every day especially the novels of French writers Guy de Maupassant, Alexandre Dumas.
In my area there is a park in which I run in the mornings or ride a bike.
This is a good load for my body.
When the body is in good shape, the feeling of vitality and freshness overwhelms :)
If we talk about my family ... I do not have a brother and sisters. We live with my mom.
I do not remember my father, he left us when I was 1.5 years old. Sad memories and history.
Well ... what else to say ...
I want to find love, this is the most important goal in my life.
Because being alone is emptiness and meaninglessness.
Can I ask one question? How do you imagine the perfect relationship?
For example, I see a bright and mutual life with a partner. Absolute trust and mutual respect. Simplicity, and no screams.
Well ... today I had a lot of work, I want to relax in a hot bath :)
So, I will finish this message, and I need to go.
Thank you for the opportunity to speak, I was very happy to talk about myself.
My home is a red cat Barsik. I shot a video with him :) Do you like pets?
Bye Bye.
-
Kiss, Darya

........ IP shows Google

.... Pic and Movie already posted 09.06.2019
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:34 pm

Hello again dear xxxxxx. How are you?
Today there were so many calls for work. All morning I ran through the apartments to find a suitable option for customers.
In this weather it is difficult to move. I would like to have a swim in the lake :)
Now I will try to concentrate on you to write a mutual letter :)

It seems to me that we have long been acquainted with you. It's weird, but it's true.
Thank you for this friendship, and remember: You can always trust me and tell about your personal goals and desires.
I will help you in any situation, xxxxxxx.
Therefore, I would like to know what goals you set for yourself in this life?

I also want to know your desires, because our desires lead us to goals, and goals to result.
Being in Moscow, I do not feel the peculiarities of the moment in my life.
Therefore, as a teenager, I dreamed of becoming free and traveling.
And so, my dreams turned into goals. And I hope that my path will end with the fact that I will stay in your country and find my place there ...
Many tell us: “Stop dreaming and live in the real world.” But the fact is that reality is not what surrounds us. The reality we create for ourselves.
Thinking, actions and ideas affect the perception of the world. The world is much more flexible than it seems.
It has everything you need. We can only take it and do it!
Is there something you have long dreamed of? Have you realized your dream? And if not, for what reason?

I appreciate such quality as reciprocity. As A.P. Chekhov: "If a person does not reach for you, then it is better to leave him alone."
What three qualities do you think your future partner should have?

I will ask you to answer my important questions, because your answers encourage and make me happy :)
I know that you xxxxxx is a noble and sincere person.
In addition, I think that when you receive my message, you will smile.
Well, please, smile :) :) :) :) I want to see your smile, I know that it is very beautiful :)
Yes, now you smile :)
I wish you a good evening and a romantic mood.
And now I need a little rest ...
-
Kiss, Darya

........ IP shows Google

IMG-3468.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:20 pm

Hi dear xxxxxx!
I am very happy to see your message again.
And today I would like to tell you about my action plan in your country.
It would be very good if you could see me at the airport. But if it is for you, then we can choose another suitable day.
And yes, after the airport I need to be at the hotel and take the key. In addition, I want to be completely free to walk with you.
We can visit the local cafes and enjoy a delicious coffee or wine.
If you have interesting places where you could walk, then I will be glad. You still know better than the two of us will do better.
All nights we can spend with you or me. I am a very romantic girl, and you will not be bored with me =)
If something changes, I'll let you know. I would like to know your opinion, what is worth visiting and why.
Since we are talking about attractions, I want to talk about some of my city.
I send you the sights of my city ... And so the link so you can look at them. But I think that you already know about the city of Moscow :) But I tried very hard to find a site where the merits of Moscow are very well demonstrated.
https:/ /top10.travel/dostoprimechatelnosti-moskvy/
"I want at least one person to talk about everything, like about himself." (Dostoevsky) - I think this is for me, you.
Have a good evening and wait for your quick reply :)
-
Kiss, Darya

........ IP shows Google

....... Moscow Pic not necessary to post

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:38 pm

Hi my xxxxxx. How are you? ;)
And now to the news. All the lists of references and documents I have collected and very soon I will begin to book the hotel and tickets in both directions.
You probably already can not wait to meet with me? :)))
xxxxxx, do you need to know my address? It seems to me that in order not to lose each other, we need to clarify some details about ourselves.
Address: Country Russia, City of Moscow, Khimki district, Gogol Street 9.
Telephone number: +7 917 711 4051.
Year of birth: September 20, 1988 year of birth. Star sign: Virgo
If it's not a secret, then maybe you will share similar information about yourself? :)

Are you interested in what I think about our communication with you? I want to be sincere ...
A strange feeling ... Because I never had such a person who knew my secrets and details of my daily life.
For me, this is the first and interesting experience! I hope that our meeting will show us more :)
xxxxxx sincerely tell me, what does our communication with you mean?
I do not know ... You also have thoughts on this, and you could share it with me.
I know that I can talk to you on any topic, and you will always understand me.
Thank you for appearing in my life and somehow embellishing my gray daily life. I am very happy about it!
To be honest, I’m alone most of the time.
Many of my friends started families or went to other cities.
Therefore, our dialogue is something curious and pleasant.
And ... My little surprise :)
Attached a photo to this letter. This tree has blossomed in our yard. Unusually beautiful =)
I want to bring you joy and a smile, so I made another video for you.
When I did, I was a little shy, but I hope you will like it ^^
I send a kiss with this message :)
-
Kiss, Darya

........ IP shows Google

...... Pic and address we've already 18.06.2019 but we've a new Phone number.

+7 917 711 4051 - Мобильные Телесистемы - Марий Эл - its Yola

IMG_9661.mp4
http://sendvid.com/iyinoskm

...... this Language I don't know

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:28 pm

..... she ignored my question about her new Yola mobile number .......

My dear xxxxxxx.
Today I will try to sleep earlier, as tomorrow will be very productive for me.
I need to choose and book a hotel and a plane ticket. And after lunch, I scheduled a meeting at the consulate.
Tomorrow, I will send all the information about my flight and hotel so that you know where and when I will be.
Therefore, we can plan our meeting and discuss all the details.
xxxxxx, the most important thing is that my goals are already being realized!
In my previous letter I asked you to write information about yourself, because if we really want to meet with you and you will not provide me with your information.
So how can I buy tickets for you? If you don’t even tell me your nearest airport so I can get to you.
Hope you provide this information.
Last night, I thought a lot about you, xxxxxxx ...
It would be interesting to hear some of your dreams, I'm sure, you also think about me?
I want you to know, in my heart there is a place for you, xxxxxx.
Can I ask you an indiscreet question?
Have you guessed what will happen between us when we meet?
What I mean? For example, some softer and warmer moments;)?
In fact, I have little experience in intimacy, and it would be interesting to try something new.
Sorry for this question, I even blushed with shame now :)
Now I take a bath and drink a glass of wine in a romantic setting, thinking of you.
My detailed message will be tomorrow.
Bye Bye. + my sweet photo = *

______@@@_________ @@@_______
____@______@______@______@____
___@_________@__@_________@___
___@___________@___________@___
____@_________xxxx_________@__
_____@____________________@____
______ @_________________@______
________ @_____________@________
___________@________@__________
_____________@____@____________
________________@_______________

--
Kiss, Darya
Bereich mit Anhängen

........ IP shows Google

IMG-2577.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:52 pm

...... she ignored the second day again my slap for her new Yola mobile number .....

Hi my xxxxxxx :)
First of all, thanks for the comments on my previous letter.
Today I have important news about my visit :) And I can not wait to share them with you.
I booked tickets to Louisville on the site. Below, arrival information:

08/11/2019 - 08/12/2019.
Arrival time: 17:24. SDF.

At the very beginning of communication with you, I asked when and where it would be more convenient for you to meet me ...
I would like to clarify again, a more accurate time and place for the first meeting.
I hope you have decided on your plans and found time for me;)
Maybe you can send me your employment schedule? It will be much easier to decide on time.
After lunch, I visited the consulate of your country.
I gave all my documents on the purpose of the trip to check. And in a few days, my visa will be ready.
By the way, you knew that I had to pass biometric data. That is fingerprints.
Now it is a mandatory procedure for visits to other countries
:) ...... :applause: :applause: :applause: :mad:
I will hold my fingers so that everything works, and you can see me.
And also added a new photo. Kiss you = *
Bye Bye
-
Kiss, Darya

........ IP shows Google

..... I'm not a Maths-genius but Vlad must have missed more Lessions in Maths ...... there is clear written that Plane needs from London to Philadelphia 8 h and 10 min. but by the Vlad Plane reached Phil already after 3 h and 10 min. ....... maybe he booked by the Air Force ...... :thinking: :thinking: :-? :-?

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:12 pm

.... she don't know Yoshkar Ola ...... :party: :party: :applause: :applause: :liar: :liar:

Good evening, my beloved xxxxxxx.
How are you? I hope you took note of all my information about the visit ...
Also, I probably did not give you an answer about the phone number and I want to apologize to you for it ...I do not know such a city until you wrote to me about it. In Russia, the number is not divided into regions, and what a SIM card was given to me, I got this one.
I want to tell you a couple of news about our meeting.
You know, xxxxxxx ... A little misfortune showed itself.
This morning I visited the Consulate, and when I signed the documents, there were words: how much money do you take with you?
To be honest, I was not ready for this issue. I thought that I had already done everything and designed it. Besides, I have a booking of tickets and hotel ...
But my documents were not accepted today, they made calculations and talked about the minimum amount in my case of $ 960, which is necessary to start my trip.
And this amount should be on my bank card as a financial guarantee.
I need to show them a bank statement that I have enough money in my account.
This is in order to leave my country and prove that I will not be in your country without money.
I tried to get a detailed explanation and understood.
The indicator that is accepted in your country is $ 64 per day for one person entering ...
Given that I plan to stay in the United States for 15 days. Hence the conclusion: the account statement for my visa should contain an indication of the amount of 960 dollars.
In this case, the currency in the document can be any. The main thing is that the amount corresponds to this equivalent. Unfortunately, I can’t reduce the number of days ...
Therefore, in order to exclude dishonest tourists or people leaving the country for good, they need to prove their financial viability.
I cannot leave my airport without this verification and seal of approval.
I came home, very upset. All my documents, hotel reservations, ticket reservations and certificates are ready, it remains only to make an account statement ...
Without it, I can not see a visa ... This is a very important point.
I decided to ask for help from my surroundings: colleagues, friends, and mom. All refused. It was very sad for me ...
I understand that no one will be able so abruptly to take and help me. There were hopes for mom, but she already paid all the bills for the apartment and other expenses ...
xxxxxxx, now I am left alone in solving this problem.
I sincerely hope that you understand the situation ... You can not refuse and wait for another time to make the trip.
I thought what to do in this situation, because I have no time. I have now only 11 days to solve this problem ...
My dear xxxxxxx, I thought I could ask you about a little support?
I have some cash, but this is not enough for the full amount for the consular fee ...
Can you send me a missing $ 450 tomorrow or in the next few days?
I will return everything as soon as I make this account statement. I will send back this amount to you at that very hour.
I don't know if I can rely on you. But I will be very grateful if you can do it.
If you help me with this amount, then we will definitely see you and I will be able to look into your eyes and see your feelings, your kindness ...
You know, I recently discovered how great it is when you think about one thing first,
something ordinary everyday, and then abruptly, for some mystical reason,
you enter into a completely different state in which you feel that the world is mysterious, mysterious and beautiful.
Time seems to slow down, as if everything stops, and you seem to allow yourself to merge with all this.
You can feel this state, this incredibly beautiful experience with me now ...
And you will feel complete confidence in me and present us with you together !!!
This will be our best moment in life. But it will be possible only when I can show this statement to the consulate ...
Why did I decide to ask you, xxxxxxxx?
I know that you are waiting for our meeting and are interested in this. And closer except for you, there is no one:
( And these 450 dollars only for a couple of hours, and not for any payments, it’s just to show and confirm my financial situation in my consulate.
And yes, of course, I will not spend anything out of this amount ...
When I write these words, I am ready to be burned with shame ...
I'll check email soon ... Actually, I'm so excited.
However, I do not want to show my weakness.
In any case, thank you xxxxxxx, perhaps I made the right choice in which I asked you.
Embrace
-
Kiss, Darya

........ IP shows Google

IMG_3216.mp4
http://sendvid.com/pn1upwzz

...... nice Trick with this Cry-Video

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Darya Kochneva; <daryakochna317@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:03 pm

Hi, my wonderful xxxxxxxx.
I have received your letter, and I am glad to read it.
My love, you made my day better :)
Very worried, waiting to hear something from you.
I did not know that you would answer me ... But apparently, you will not leave me in trouble.
If you refused to help me, I would not know what to do ...
xxxxxx you are my last chance to help in this matter.
If you did not have the opportunity to help me, then our dreams would be destroyed.
But now I'm happy. And you?)
Thank you xxxxxx for agreeing to help me with this.
Yes, I really ask you to lend me $ 450.
My angel, but I want to say that before August 11, we need to have time to show this money.
I beg you to hurry a little and do not forget about it.
Now we must determine the way you can send me financial assistance.
I have never received money through online banks or through a bank account.
Hope you can tell me how best to do this.
Oh yeah, you probably need my data? I will give you the full name and my address.

First Name: Darya
Last name: Kochneva
Middle name: Nikolaevna
City: Khimki
State / Region: Moscow
Post code: 141400
Street: Gogol Street 9
Phone number: +7 917 711 4051

We already know the day and time of our meeting.
We just need to take a couple of steps, and we’ll be embraced.
I can kiss you and hug you.
We can do whatever we want.
This is good!!!!
Do you agree with me?:-)
These ideas delight me.
For me, the sooner we meet the better, because I'm tired of living alone.
Now I am finishing my letter.
I look forward to hearing from you in the coming hours.
-
Kiss, Darya

........ IP shows Google

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:46 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxxx.
Now I read your letter...
What do you mean? I wrote to you about what I did not know in what way I could use so that I could get this help from you.
And now while I am writing this letter, I see what I can use.
I read that there are several ways you can use a bank transfer, and that it will take from 2 to 5 days.
And there is another way as well, these are online banks, and that money can be received already tomorrow, if you do it today.
There are the most famous online banks, such as Western Union, MoneyGram and Ria.
I will also attach their sites so that you can read about them better:

1. MoneyGram - .moneygram.com/
2.Western Unon - .westernunion.com/
3.Ria - .riamoneytransfer.com/us/en

Now I will wait for your answer and hope that he will come very soon.
-
Kiss, Darya

........ IP shows Google

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:40 pm

Hello dear xxxxxxxx.
Now I have just read your letter and I understand your situation, and I will attach a photo of my passport to this letter. And I hope that it will help in this problem.
It's probably morning now and I hope that my letter will give you a smile on your face and you will be happy to read it;)
I look forward to seeing you very much, and I hope you look forward to seeing him, too...
Now I will send you this letter and hope that your answer will come to me quickly.

--
Kiss, Darya

........ IP shows Google

IMG_2091.jpg: 28/06/19; 01:47pm; Adobe Photoshop CS6

...... personal Details don't match.

..... here we've the Draft from Internet which are used for Darya her Passport. Nail colour is identically, even in both Pics are the Hair identically ....... 2nd. Line in the machine-readable Part too

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:42 pm

Hello xxxxxxx.
I sent you a passport and a letter yesterday, but you haven't answered. What's the matter?
You weren't even going to help me?

--
Kiss, Darya

........ IP shows Google

Return to “Russian scammers”