It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:08 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Alena; <ernnana61@yandex.com/a.t.har.yila40@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:08 pm

..... from my DMF-Spamfolder today in german.

Good time of day)
Hope you feel all the good you?
Toll glad you sent has not left my letter ignored. I am, we can meet the friends closer together and beautiful. I seem to love the relationships is more resistant to many when they start to happen between friends. You such opinion in solidarity?
And now I will tell I will write you a little about myself. Call me Alenka. Me 33 of the year. I was born 8 of January 1986 of the year. My size 165 sm, weight of 54 kilos program. I work the secretary in the private construction company. My work fully hosted me now. I I have the understanding that do not have such work I dreamed, but I'm satisfied. I got used to the optimistic side in everything.
I very optimistic of the human. My work is monotonous enough, so I'm not going to tell you about going into details. I meet a lot of paper work, which seriously calls for the relationship to be. I'm working this deal does not make me the special factory.
See you evaluate me you can write to the photographs that I attached has sent letter along with my. I'm glad is happy when you tell me about you'll also I write I you will know yourself better.
I'm much today. I just hope have the hope that we can be to make friends with you. I hope that we can see, we know each other closer.
And I hope think that you I have liked liked about my photos!
I finish the letter, but I will your answer with great impatience by. You must write to this e-mail address ernnana61@yandex.com !!.
Quite well!
Your new friend, Alena.

Received: from [114.118.31.130] (114.118.31.130)
Reply-To: Alyona <SX@seznam.zc>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2019 16:43:23 +0400

CloudVsp
CloudVsp.Inc
Huakun Li
NO.18 Building University of Technology
Beijing Economic-Technological Development Area
China

picture.jpg

.... Pic lead us to a 4 year old Article with 29 Pics (my best friend Sveti) in xhamster.

https:/ /de.xhamster.com/photos/gallery/meine-beste-freundin-sveti-4128537

....... RPO is Елена Брыскова/Elena Bryskova from , Алматы,Казахстан
....... must be married since 08.10.2015, one Son

https:/ /vkfaces.com/vk/user/id14232631

https:/ /vk.com/id14232631 -----> 2021 Pics
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Alena; <onabadap@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:17 pm

.... with the same Pic 2x in my 24FD-Mailaccount just now.

Good afternoon;)
What mood at you?
Fine, that you have answered me. I am possible, we can to find out each other better|to start to communicate and to become remarkable friends. I seem to me, that romantic relations much more are stronger if they begin with friendship. You is solidary with me?
And at present I will tell pair of words about myself. My name is Alenka. To me 33 year. I was born 8 January 1986 year. My growth 165 centimetres, weight fifty four kg. I work as the secretary in to a private concern in building sphere. My work completely arranges me at present. Perfectly I understand, that it not dream work, but I quite all is happy. I have got used to see positive in all the pluses.
I very much optimistical the person. My work enough is boring, therefore I will not be to tell a detail about it. I perform a lot of paper work which demands serious the relation to. I without complexities This work does not make for me special work.
Me you can see my figure on photos which I have attached to my letter. I will be is glad if you tell to me pair of words about.
I will begin to write much in this letter. I only have hope, that we can to make friends with you. I want, that we can find out better each other.
And I wish to think, that you I it was pleasant on my photos!
I stop the letter, but with impatience I wait for the reciprocal letter with big impatience. write me at this address onabadap@yandex.com !!
All kind!
Your new friend, Alyona.

Received: from [103.1.94.187] (103.1.94.187)
Reply-To: Alyona <MQI@seznam.zc>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2019 17:20:50 +0400

CLASSIC-NP
ClassicTech Pvt. Ltd.
Baneshwore 10, Kathmandu
Nepal
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Alena; <ohragatas@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:20 pm

..... 9min. later

Kind time of days;)
How are you?
I am class, that you have sent me the reciprocal letter. Most likely, we can to find out each other better|to start to communicate and to become close friends. I think, that love relations much more are stronger if they begin with friendship. You is solidary with me?
And at present I will tell pair of words about myself. My name is Alenka. To me 33 year. I was born the eighth January one thousand nine hundred eighty sixth year. My growth hundred sixty five centimetres, weight fifty four kilograms. I work as the secretary in to a private concern in building sphere. My work completely satisfies me now. I have understanding, that not about such work I dreamt, but I do not complain. I have got used to see optimistical in all the pluses.
I very much positive the person. My work enough is boring, therefore I will not be to go into details about it. I perform a lot of paper work which demands attentive the relation to. I without complexities cope with this work.
Estimate me you can on photos which I have sent together with my letter. I will be is happy if you tell to me more in detail the information on you.
I will be to write much today. I only hope, that we can to become friends with you. I hope, that we can find out each other more close.
And I hope, that you I it was pleasant on my photos!
I stop to write, but with impatience I wait your letter with huge impatience. You must write to this e-mail address ohragatas@yandex.com !!.
With the best regards!
Your girlfriend, Alenka.

Received: from [223.100.178.128] (223.100.178.128)
Reply-To: Alyona <QVLCBG@seznam.zc>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2019 17:30:01 +0400

CMNET
haijun li
29,Jinrong Ave, Xicheng district,
Beijing,100032
China

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Alena; <ohragatas@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:23 pm

..... again in my DMF-Spamfolder just now with the same Pic.

Hi;)
How are you?
Is glad, that you have sent me the reciprocal letter. I am possible, we can to find out each other better|to start to communicate and to become fine friends. I seem to me, that romantic relations much more are stronger if they begin with friendship. You agree?
And now I will tell pair of words about myself. My name is Alyona. To me 33 year. I was born 8 January one thousand nine hundred eighty sixth year. My growth hundred sixty five centimetres, weight 54 kg. I work as the secretary in to a private concern in building sphere. My work completely satisfies me at present. Perfectly I understand, that not about such work I dreamt, but I quite all is happy. I have got used to see positive in all the pluses.
I very much positive the person. My work enough is monotonous, therefore I will not be to go into details about it. I perform a lot of paper work which demands serious the relation to. I am easy cope with this work.
Me you can see my figure on photos which I have sent together with my letter. I will be is happy if you tell to me about myself too.
I will begin to write much today. I only have hope, that we can to become friends with you. I hope, that we we find out better each other.
And I hope, that you I it was pleasant on my photos!
I stop the letter, but I will wait for the reciprocal letter with huge impatience. I use this address ohragatas@yandex.com !!
With the best regards!
Your new friend, Alyona.

Received: from [79.100.211.71] (79.100.211.71)
Reply-To: Alyona <MBIOTOJW@seznam.zc>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2019 17:30:01 +0400

BTC-BROADBAND-NET-12
BTC Broadband Service
Lyubomir Georgiev
BTC Plc
Bulgarian Telecommunications Company Plc
Bulgaria

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Alena; <dynanycpo@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:58 pm

.... with the same Pic also in my 419-Spamfolder today in german.

Hello I welcome;)
Hope you feel all the good you?
Prima I'm glad you wrote not let me answer the letter ignored. I am, we can meet the friends closer together and, remarkably. I I think that the love relationships is much more better fixed when the friendship. You such opinion in solidarity?
And now I will tell I will write a few words about me. Call me Alyona. Me 33 of the year. I was born the eighth of January 1986 of the year. My size 165 sm, weight 54 kg. I work the secretary in the private construction company. My work fully hosted me for the time. I I have the understanding that it is not the work of the dream, but I'm satisfied. I got used to positively seen in all the plus.
I very positively the human. My work is monotonous enough boring, so I will enter into detail about the details. I meet a lot of paper work, the attention calls for the relationship to be. I'm working this deal does not make me the special factory.
I can you my figure on the photographs I sent my letter. I will happily be satisfied if you will tell me you're going to detail than information about you I write, I know you better.
I'm going to write much in this letter. I just hope have the hope that we befriend the friends with you. I want us to recognize we recognize each other better.
And I I Diet, think the hope that you like my photographs!
I finish the letter, but I wait with impatience I wait your letter with great impatience by. I use this address dynanycpo@yandex.com !!.
Good pastime!
Your girl the friend, Alyona.

Received: from [45.125.60.61] (45.125.60.61)
Reply-To: Alyona <LLCSSCI@seznam.zc>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2019 21:45:48 +0400

GTEL-IN
Gigantic Infotel Pvt Ltd
Manger Noc
507, 5th Floor Plot No C-1/3 Laxmi Tower,
Nani Wala Bagh Complex Azadpur
India

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Alena; <ernnana61@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:42 pm

..... finally from DMF.

Hello xxxxxxxx!
xxxxxx, I am glad you answered my first letter. I would like our communication to become regular. Please let me know if you want this too.
I have to tell you the information you need to know first. I was born and live in Russia now. Yes, I am in Russia now. Please do not be scared when you read about it (smile). I live in a city called Povorino. This is a small provincial town in Russia. I truly believe that distance cannot be a problem in a relationship. We can be just friends if you are afraid of distance. But who knows where this virtual dialogue can lead us. I told you the truth, but I hope this truth does not scare you away. xxxxxxx, it seems to me that we should be frank with each other from the first letters. If distance is a serious problem for you, be sure to let me know in the next letter. I want you to be honest with me, and I will reciprocate with you.
I am lonely and I am looking for a man with whom I could be happy. I am tired of the gray and boring life. I would like to tell you about my family, but I have no family. I'm an orphan. My parents died when I was 3 years old. I hardly remember my parents. They died in a car accident. My grandmother told me about it. She raised me after my parents died, but then she died too. And the guardianship sent me to an orphanage. I lived there until my majority. My childhood was not happy. I lost my parents and my grandmother. I only remember my grandmother, but I no longer remember what my parents look like. I have only a few of their photos. Now I live in my apartment. I live alone, without neighbors. I have no children, and I have never been married. Tell me more about your family. It will be very interesting for me. Please do not ignore my request.
Unfortunately, I still have not met a man with whom I would be happy. I would like to meet a man with whom I can create a serious relationship. I understand that this is quite difficult to do, but I do not lose hope. I would like to find an interesting, honest and worthy person with whom I could be myself.
My life was not easy, and I'm not a stupid girl. I am well aware that people have stopped paying attention to real feelings. Why is this happening? I cannot answer this question, but I still continue to believe in real feelings. I want to add that I would never look for a man in another country if I were not ready to leave Russia. Distance is not a problem for me! We can cover any distance in a few hours. We live in the 21st century, after all.
I hope you read my letter to the end. And remember that distance is not a problem.
Please let me know if you like my picture.
I finish the letter, but I will wait for an answer.
Your new friend, Alena.

...... delivered over Yandex/Moscow

SAM01288.jpg

SAM4127.jpg

SAM68128.jpg

SAM82102.jpg

..... Pic 4 also from this xHamster page

Povorino: is a town and the administrative center of Povorinsky District in the east of Voronezh Oblast, Russia. Population: 17,692 

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:19 pm

Hello xxxxxxx!
I'm glad you answered my letter!
You ask me if I can sing songs? No, unfortunately, I sing songs badly. (smile). Do you sing beautifully? Can you sing well?
I wrote a lot of shocking things about my life in the past letter? Yes, I live in Russia, and I grew up in an orphanage. I really hope that these facts of my biography will not interfere with our communication. What do you think about it? I understand that there is a huge distance between us, but this is not a problem for me. And I would really like to be your friend, or more than just a friend.
xxxxxxx, I am interested in our communication, and I hope that this is mutual. I have a lot to tell you. And I would like you to tell me about your life too. I already told you that I live in a provincial town. I like living here. Here kind people live, and the nature here is very beautiful. I came here when I left the orphanage. And now I am ready to radically change my life. I'm tired of loneliness, so I decided to use the dating site. You know, I believe that I will be happy! I am a very optimistic person! Perhaps you will be interested to learn about my hobbies. I really like the music! No, I do not know how to play musical instruments, I'm just a listener. My musical preferences depend on my mood. I listen to classical music when I want to relax or when I feel sad. And when I have a good mood, then I listen to pop music, rock music. Sometimes I listen to jazz. I go to the movies sometimes, spending time with friends. I like to read books! I like to get to know new people, communicate with them. You know, it’s impossible to describe everything in one letter. But we have plenty of time to get to know each other. I am a good hostess and always try to keep my apartment clean, it is very important for me.
I am a very kind and gentle woman, I do not know how to scream. I do not like lies. I never play with human feelings, it is very mean. My most important quality is forgiveness. I think this is very important in life. However, I can be strict because I lived in an orphanage. Teens can be cruel, so I learned to protect myself there. I am not a model, I am not a magazine cover girl, but I have a very kind heart. My friends say that I am a romantic and very sensual woman. Perhaps they are right. I really hope that you can see the depth of my soul in my letters. My friend, I forgot to tell you that I am writing my letters from the cybercafé. I do not have a computer at home, so I will come here every day to read your new letter. Please do not worry, it will not take too much of my time. I can always spend time with my new friend. I am talking about you, xxxxxxx!
xxxxxxx, if our dialogue is bored with you, then just tell me about it. I will not take your time. I do not want to be a burden for you. You can be absolutely honest with me. I am completely open to you. You can ask me any questions! And in the next letter, I will tell you more about my childhood. Are you interested in this?
I send you my new photos. Do you want me to send it in every letter?
I wish you a good day!
Your friend, Alena.

SAM0921.jpg

SAM4128.jpg

SAM5262.jpg

SAM6217.jpg

SAM7199.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:15 pm

Hello xxxxxx!
I am very pleased that you did not forget me and wrote a new letter!
I was glad to know more information about your family. It is important for me to know any information that relates to your life. I just want to know you better, because I’m really interested in our dialogue. I sympathize with you in the death of your father.
xxxxxx, I will tell you more about my life. I would like to tell you more about my parents, but I don’t remember them. I will try to send you their black and white photographs in one of my next letters, if you are interested. So, you already know that I lost my parents early. And my grandmother raised me up after their death. We lived in her house in the countryside. I liked to live with my grandmother, she always took care of me. And I still remember about her! I went to school there, and then my grandmother died of a heart attack. Unfortunately, I could not live on my own, so I had to go to an orphanage. I have no other relatives. I spent at the shelter 8 years before my age.
You know, it was hard for me to get used to the new life, but I got used to it. I continued to study at the school, which was located in the shelter. I have always taken my training very seriously. My success in school helped me to go to university. I studied at the university for free, because free education still exists in our country. I studied economics. Unfortunately, graduating from a university in Russia does not guarantee getting a good job. But I am not upset, I try to find positive aspects even in the worst situations. This is my quality that makes my life much easier. I promise you that I will no longer tell you sad stories about my past life (smile).
xxxxxx what can you say about yourself? Are you an optimist? How was your childhood? What education did you get? I hope I haven't asked too many questions. This is really important to me.
You know, I can say that I have achieved almost all of my goals. I got a good education, I have a lot of friends. I did not build a good career, but I never wanted to do that. I am not a business woman. It seems to me that my vocation is a family. I did not have a full-fledged family, so I want to create a strong family. Probably, I just have not found the man with whom I would like to spend the rest of my life. My heart is open for love, for sincere feelings. I hope you understand me. xxxxxxx, we met recently, I like our communication. Our correspondence makes my life much brighter and more interesting. I have to thank you for this! I think it is time to finish my letter today. As always, I send you a photo. I'm glad you like my photos.
Now I have to leave the cybercafé, but soon I will come back here to read your answer. Please don't miss me.
I wish you a good day!
Alena.

SAM021792.jpg

SAM51278.jpg

SAM62182.jpg

SAM62189.jpg

SAM62192.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:25 pm

Hello my dear friend xxxxxxx!
xxxxxx, I thank you for the new letter!
I would like to say thank you for your story about your past life. I was really interested to learn more about your childhood. This is important to me, because I want to know you closer. Do not forget to answer my questions in the following letters. And I will try to answer all your questions too. Yes, I imagine how scary you were at that moment when you fell into the water. Fortunately, I did not have such traumatic stories.
What have I not told you yet? You know, I did not tell you in detail about my favorite hobby. I like to read books! I prefer to read Russian and world classical literature, historical literature, works of modern authors. I will not list all the books that I read, I do not think it is necessary. I can only say that I have read many books in my life, thanks to which my inner world has become much brighter and richer. My friends say I'm a very smart girl. I do not smoke, I think it is a very bad habit. I try not to drink alcohol, but sometimes I can afford a glass of champagne or wine, but not more. My daily diet consists of healthy foods. These are vegetables, meat, fruits. You know, I try to keep my health as good as possible, but sometimes I eat fast food. xxxxxxx, I want to look good, so I follow my appearance, my food. Unfortunately, I do not have enough time to go to the gym, but once a week I run in the morning. I want my muscles to be in good shape. You know, I do not blame people who choose a different lifestyle. I think that every person is free to choose his own path in life. I chose a healthy way. And I will be very pleased if you tell me about your life too. I hope it doesn't bother you. You can be honest with me.
xxxxxxxx, I told you that I try to follow my appearance, but for me, external beauty is not the most important thing. I think that the inner world of man is much more important than appearance. Outer beauty disappears with age, but the soul always remains the same. People can be beautiful on the outside, but completely empty inside. Do you agree with me? Real beauty is in the soul of man. The external beauty that we see on the covers of fashion magazines is an illusion. Why do many men believe in this illusion? This is just my opinion, and you are not obliged to agree with this opinion.
xxxxxxx, You are an interesting person. I feel more confident with each new letter. I can share with you my thoughts and feelings. I feel comfortable. It seems to me that this is important. You know, I get the feeling that every new letter is a small date. I hope you did not think this is nonsense. It really sounds like stupidity, but our letters are like dates. Every day I come to the cafe to read your letter. Isn't that like a date?
You are very kind with me, I appreciate it. I love to read your letters. I am sure that our dialogue is just the beginning. I have a very good feeling. I hope my letters are also interesting for you.
I'm sad to talk about it, but it's time to finish my letter.
I wish you a good day!
Alena.

....... no IP traceable

SAM31551.jpg

SAM3166.jpg

SAM3423.jpg

SAM76219.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:42 pm

Hello xxxxxxx!
I promised you to send photos of my parents. Do you remember? I fulfill my promise! I sent you their wedding photo. And I sent you a picture of my grandmother too. I hope you liked these photos.
I'm glad you answered my questions about your lifestyle. I am interested to know about this too. It is important for me to know every detail in your life, because it helps us get closer.
You know, our dialogue now is emails. I understand how fragile it is to communicate. Sometimes I’m afraid you’ll just stop writing to me. I see your new letter, and I understand that you are still interested in our communication. I like telling you about my life. And now you know what my parents and my grandmother looked like. I would be pleased if you give comments about these photos.
xxxxxxx, I want to tell you about how my ordinary everyday day goes. Is it interesting to you? So, my usual working day starts at 9:00, ends at 18:00. I wake up in the morning, two hours before the start of my work day. I take a shower, make breakfast, do make-up and then go to work. I use public transport to get to work. It takes about 15 minutes. I come to the cybercafé during my break from work. This cybercafé is very close to my work, so I can come here every day except Sunday. I work six days a week. When I come home after work, I cook dinner, then I read a book or watch TV to get some rest. You can see that my day is no different. But your letters make my life a bit more diverse!
Often, I just stay at home and read books, clean or cook in the kitchen. I meet my friends on sunday. But most of my friends already have a family, so they do not have enough free time.
xxxxxxx, I want to tell you about my past relationships, which lasted six years, but ended two years ago. It was a serious relationship, I was planning to marry that man, but he betrayed me. I loved that man, gave him my love, but he met another woman behind my back. Then he went to another city with that woman. I do not know where this person is now, but I’m not interested anymore. I can never forgive betrayal. xxxxxx, now I am looking for a man who will not play games with me. I decided to try Internet dating.
I would like to have a man next to me who will never betray me. Betrayal of a loved one is very painful. I experienced it on myself. And I do not want to try it again.
I finish my letter. Did you like my photos today (smile)?
Alena.

SAM02172.jpg ....... 12.12.2014

SAM451272.jpg .... 05.05.2012

SAM51282.jpg

SAM62182.jpg ...... 23.03.2014

SCANDOC1.jpg

SCANDOC2.jpg

...... "Grandma" we can find here:

http:/ /prihozhane.ru/albums/photos/view/34501/78314

https:/ /ok.ru/group/54175278039295?st._aid=GroupTopicLayer_VisitProfile

..... add. Pic

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Margarita; <a.t.h.a.ryila40@gmail.com/a.t.har.yila40@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:36 pm

..... from 419-Spam

Greetings!
Probably, you amazed, having received letter from me. We do not know you, but I want to correct this situation. I want first meet.
My name is Margarita. So what is your name? How old are you?
I am 36 old. I am the most ordinary woman, who wants happiness. I want to meet love your own. I wish find a serious relationship.
I kind, true, gentle. And to some extent naive.
I finished study, and I have Diploma of Higher Education. At the moment, I work.
I love do sport be in nature. I do not have smoke, drink alcohol. Love literature. And still I am very tasty cooking.
However, for complete happiness, I don’t have a man next to me. And I intend become acquainted. Maybe this is you?
I would like to know you better. I am interested in your life. And I hope for our further communication with you.
With this letter I I'll send you some of my photos. I will be glad if you like me. And if we will communication with you, I will send more of my new photos.
I want to wish you a have a wonderful hanging out, and I will wait for your answer.
Sincerely, Margarita.
a.t.h.a.ryila40@gmail.com Sincerely, Rita.

.... IP shows Google

5.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Margarita; <a.t.h.a.ryila40@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:40 pm

.... again in 419-Mailaccount

Hi!
Probably, you surprised, having received message from me. We do not know you, but I want to change this situation. I want to take the first step in our acquaintance.
My name is Margarita. So what is your name? How old are you?
I am thirty six years old. I am the most simple woman, who wants being happy. I dreaming meet love of my life. I wish find a serious relationship.
I good-natured, true, gentle. Sometimes I can be too trusting.
I finished University, and I have higher education. At the moment, I work.
I love do fitness time spending in nature. I do not have bad habits. Love literature. And still I am very appetizing cooking.
But, for complete happiness, I don’t have a man next to me. And I intend to meet him. Maybe you are my Destiny?
I would like to know you better. I am interested in everything about you. And I hope get to know you better.
With this letter I I'll send you some of my photos. I will be glad if you like me. And if we continue communication with you, I will send more of my new photos.
I want to wish you a pleasant evenings, and I will wait for your letters.
a.t.har.yila40@gmail.com Sincerely, Rita.

...... IP shows Google

Fros06-3.jpg

........ from xHamster: Photos from meine beste freundin sveti

https:/ /gesek.net/album/meine-beste-freundin-sveti-4128537/

....... RPO is Елена Брыскова/Elena Bryskova - Казахстан, Алматы .... 1 Child

https:/ /vkfaces.com/vk/user/id14232631

https:/ /vk.com/id14232631 ..... 2021 Pics

https:/ /my.mail.ru/mail/yasolny6ko/

.... Moles are identically

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Rita; <a.t.har.yila40@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:18 pm

... with new Emailaddress

Hello my friend xxxxxx!
I want to thank you for your answer. Thank you for writing to me :)
I hope our communication will develop and we will get to know each other better.
I live in Russia in the city of Porkhov. It is a small town located in the Pskov region. Where do you live?
There are approximately 8,000 inhabitants in my city. My city cannot boast of sights. It is an ordinary provincial town. But, I've lived here all my life, and I'm used to it =)
I was tired of being alone, so I decided to try my luck in online dating. I have not had this experience before.
I hope our dialogue will develop. I'm interested!
I do not have children. Do you have children?
I am 38 years old, I was born on August 08, 1982. When were you born? My zodiac sign is Leo!
I have a higher education in economics. I work as an accountant in a forestry enterprise. The company where I work deals with wood products. What do you do? Do you like your job? I am interested to know about this.
I won't tell you anything about my appearance, because you can see everything in the photographs. I want to
tell you about my height and weight. My height is 168 centimeters, my weight is 51 kilograms :)
I told a little information about me. But, I promise you, with each letter, to tell more. I hope you were interested in getting to know me. I will look forward to hearing from you. I would be glad if you send me some of your photos.
Regards, Rita.

....... IP shows Google

SAM01288.jpg

SAM4127.jpg

SAM68128.jpg

SAM82102.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:51 pm

Hello my dear friend xxxxx!
Thanks again for your answer. I am very glad that you wrote to me today =)
As I promised you, I will talk more and more about myself. I hope you are not too upset that I live in Russia.
I think distance is not a problem. Since in our age of technology, we can cover any distance. Do you agree
with me? I hope we will develop our communication more and more, and we will see where this will lead us :)
xxxxxx, I am a good-natured girl, I am not a conflict. I like making new acquaintances, getting to know people. And I'm really glad that we met. I like communicating with you, you added new colors to my life.
Also, I wanted to tell you that I am not writing letters from home. Since, I do not have a computer and a telephone with Internet access. And therefore, I have to visit Internet cafes.
This is the only opportunity for me where I can write to you. Because of this, I cannot write to you often.
But, I will try to write to you every day, because you are interesting to me! =)
My job is pretty boring, so I won't go into details about it. I do a lot of paperwork that requires careful attention to myself. I can do this job easily.
xxxxxx, do you like music? What kind of music do you like to listen to? I like listening to different kinds of music.
I am a music lover. I can listen to both classical and rock music. My favorite composer is Bach.
And from modern music I like Adele. Do you have any idols in music? I'm interested :)
I am a very kind and gentle woman, I do not know how to scream. I do not like lie.
I never play with human feelings, it's very mean. My most important quality is forgiving. I think this is very important in life.
My friends say that I am a romantic and very sensual woman. They may be right.
xxxxxxx, if our dialogue bores you, then just tell me about it. I will not waste your time. I don't want to be a burden to you. You can be absolutely honest with me. I am completely open to you.
You can ask me any questions! And in the next letter, I will tell you more about my childhood and my family.
Are you interested in this?
I will look forward to your letter. I wish you a good day =)
Rita.

....... IP shows Google
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2021 12:43:00 +0300

SAM0921.jpg

SAM4128.jpg

SAM5262.jpg

SAM6217.jpg

SAM7199.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:15 pm

Hello xxxxxx!
I am very pleased that you did not forget me and wrote a new letter :)
I am very pleased to read your new letter. Are you asking if I have heard anything about American football?
Yes, I've heard about it. But, I have never been fond of this sport before. I like biathlon, volleyball.
xxxxxx, I will tell you more about my life. I would like to tell you more information about my parents, but I do
not remember them. You know, I lost my parents early. And my grandmother raised me after their death.
We lived in her house in the countryside. I liked living with my grandmother, she always took care of me.
And I still remember about her! I will attach her photo to the letter. I went to school there, and then my grandmother died of a heart attack. Unfortunately, I could not live on my own, so I had to go to an orphanage. I have no other relatives. I spent 8 years in an orphanage before I came of age.
You know, it was difficult for me to get used to the new life, but I got used to it. I continued to study at the school that was in the orphanage. I have always taken my training very seriously. My success in school helped
me to enter university studies. I studied at the university for free, because free education still exists in our country. I studied economics. Unfortunately, graduating from a university in Russia does not guarantee getting
a good job. But I don’t get upset, I try to find the positives even in the worst situations. This quality of mine makes my life much easier. I promise you that I will no longer tell you sad stories about my past life (smile).
xxxxxx, what can you say about yourself? Are you an optimist? How was your childhood? What kind of education did you get? I hope I haven't asked too many questions. This is really important to me =)
You know, I can say that I have achieved almost all of my goals. I got a good education, I have many friends.
I didn't build a good career, but I never aspired to that. I'm not a business woman. It seems to me that my calling is family. I didn't have a full-fledged family, so I want to create a strong family. I guess I just haven't found the man with whom I would like to spend the rest of my life. My heart is open to love, to sincere feelings. I hope you understand me. xxxxxx, we met quite recently, I like our communication. Our correspondence makes my life much brighter and more interesting. I have to thank you for this! I think it is time to finish my letter today. As always, I am sending you a photograph. I'm glad you like my photos.
Now I have to leave the internet cafe, but soon I will be back here again to read your answer.
Please don't miss me :)
Have a nice day!
Rita.

....... IP shows Google
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2021 12:26:13 +0300

SAM021792.jpg

SAM51278.jpg

SAM62182.jpg

SAM62192.jpg

SCANDOC1.jpg :twisted: :twisted:

... its a bit "complicated" to catch Grandma but she's avaible online ... :lol: :lol:

... here with colour

http:/ /prihozhane.ru/albums/photos/view/34501/78314

https:/ /ok.ru/group/54175278039295

Return to “Russian scammers”