It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:13 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Alena; <ernnana61@yandex.com/a.t.har.yila40@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Rita; <a.t.har.yila40@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:47 pm

Hello, my darling xxxxx!
xxxxxx, thanks for your new letter!
I want to answer your question. I really like animals. But, I love more dogs. (smile). We are similar in this.
Why didn't I tell you about me? Do not be shy, ask what you are interested in.
I like to read books very much. In my free time from work, I have nothing to do except watch TV and read books. I don't really like watching TV, because there is always talk about politics. And I'm not interested in that. I like to watch movies. My favorite genres are comedy, romance, drama, and some science fiction. xxxxxx what are your favorite genres? My favorite movie is Titanic. When it comes to reading books, I have read a lot of them. I prefer to read Russian and world classical literature, historical literature, works of contemporary authors. I will not list all the books that I have read, I don’t think this is necessary. My favorite book is The Little Prince.
Since childhood, I like outdoor activities. I am a girl and I want to look beautiful. And I try to always keep my figure in good shape. I don't go to the gym, but I do sports myself. Every morning, I go for a run. And in the adjacent yard there is a small sports ground. I will send you some pictures from your morning run. These photos were taken by my friend. She takes almost all of my photographs. :)
Also, I want to talk about my lifestyle. I don't drink alcohol. I can have a glass of wine on holidays. I try to eat only healthy foods. I don't eat fast food.
You know, I do not judge people who choose a different way of life. I think that every person is free to choose his own path in life. I chose the healthy path. And I will be very pleased if you tell me about your life too. I hope this does not bother you. You can be honest with me.
xxxxxx, You are an interesting person. I feel more confident with every new letter. I can share my thoughts and feelings with you. I feel comfortable. It seems to me that this is important. You know, I get the feeling that every new letter is a little date. I hope you didn't find it stupid. It really sounds like nonsense, but our letters are like dates. Every day I come to the cafe to read your letter. Doesn't that sound like a date?
You are very kind to me, I appreciate it. I love to read your letters. I am sure that our dialogue is just the beginning. I have a very good feeling. I hope my letters are of interest to you too.
I'm sad to talk about this, but it's time to finish my letter.
Have a nice day!
Regards, Rita.

....... IP shows Google
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 12:32:05 +0300

SAM31551.jpg

SAM3166.jpg

SAM3423.jpg

SAM76219.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:26 pm

Hello xxxxx!
I'm glad to read your new letter!
I am pleased to communicate with you, because with each new letter I feel that we are getting closer to each other =)
Thank you for sharing what happened to you as a child. It is very dangerous. I'm glad your father was able to save you. Such tragic events have never happened to me before. I am very glad that they could save you as a child!
xxxxxx, today I will tell you about my everyday life. Routine! However, this may be interesting for you. As you already know, I work as an accountant. My working day starts at 08:00. And ends at 16:00. I work eight hours
a day. My morning always starts the same way: shower, breakfast. You know, I walk to work because my job is near my house. The journey to work takes no more than 20 minutes for me. I work six days a week :)
I am interested to know how your working day is going. And how long do you work.
In this letter, I also want to talk about my past relationship. I still haven't met a decent man. Of course, I've had relationships with men before. However, all of these relationships ended in failure. My last serious relationship lasted four years and ended two years ago. That man beat me badly. We broke up with him. I no longer maintain any contact with him. It's been two years now, but I'm still alone. I still believe that I can become a happy woman.
I would like to meet a man who will never hurt me. You know, all past relationships have only brought me pain. And I don't want to be unhappy again.
xxxxxx, tell me about your past relationship. I'm interested in this, like any girl. Why did they end, what happened?
You know, I'm very used to you. It is important for me to read your letters. Every day, we get to know each other more and more. And I don't want it to end. I confess to you that I really like it. You are a good man, kind, honest. I love sincere men, and you seem to me like that. I hope I am not wrong about you.
I promise you that I will always be honest. For me in a relationship, trust, honesty, loyalty, and mutual understanding are important. Do you agree with me?
I will be waiting for your new letter. I wish you a nice day.
Rita.

....... IP shows Google
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2021 13:39:26 +0300

SAM451272.jpg

SAM51282.jpg

SAM62182.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:24 pm

Hello xxxxxxx!
xxxxxx, I feel more confident with each letter. I can open my thoughts to you. It seems to me that this is
much easier to do in letters than in real life. I can share my thoughts with you. xxxxxx, you are a man to
whom I can tell about everything that is happening or has already happened in my life. It is important that
I can tell you frankly about everything. I think that our virtual communication has its merits :) Do you agree
with me?
xxxxxx, I want to tell you about the man I'm looking for. I am looking for someone with whom I can share my past, present and future. I'm looking for true love, someone with whom I can just lie in bed, look in the eyes and talk all night. I'm looking for a man with whom I can share everything we do in this life together, a man who knows how to laugh and how to love. I am looking for a person who respects others and knows the value
of human life. I am ready to give my heart to such a man, my concern. I am a very open person and I never
try to hide my feelings. I enjoy spending time with my loved one, walking together, shopping, laughing, playing, having sex. I hope I can find such a person. =) You know, communication with you brings me great pleasure,
and I want us not to stop our dialogue. xxxxxx, tell me in the next letter about your future life? How do you envision your future? I would like to know what kind of woman are you looking for? Your answers will help me get to know you better.
I'm tired of being lonely, I am familiar with loneliness. I think that every person, deep down, is afraid of loneliness. My life has not been very successful, sometimes it seemed to me that luck turned away from me.
But I always kept on fighting, and now I’m fighting for my happiness. I want to be happy, it seems to me that
I deserve a small portion of happiness. I hope that my letter is really interesting to you. But, okay, I won't be writing a big letter today.
So, my dear, I am finishing my letter now. And again I have attached a photo for you. I hope you enjoy this photo. :)
I'll wait for a response!
Rita.

....... IP shows Google
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2021 12:59:46 +0300

SAM02172.jpg

SAM5217.jpg

SAM72182.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:15 pm

.... this broken shoes story is not new

Hello xxxxxx!
I am really very glad when I see your new letter. How are you? xxxxxx, I will be interested to know about any little things that happen in your life :)
I want to thank you for telling me about the kind of woman you are looking for. It was really very important for me to find out this information. And I'm glad you gave me the answer. You know, maybe I will become this woman. Who knows (smile)? In any case, it seems to me that I am similar in description to the woman you are looking for.
You know, my life hasn't been that interesting for the last few years. I live alone, sometimes I meet friends, but almost all of my friends already have families. This is why I cannot see my friends often. I am very glad that you appeared in my life. We met just recently, but you changed my life! Our e-mails have made my life very interesting and fulfilling. I understand that this is only virtual communication, but I am sure that one day we will be able to meet. =)
xxxxxx, I will be glad to know about your thoughts. What do you think about our dialogue? If you enjoy our dialogue, it means that our correspondence is not a waste of time. We both know that there is a great distance between us, but this does not interfere with our relationship. You are a very close person to me now, and I do not want to lose our friendship. I hope that reading my letters does not take too long.
You told me about life in your country. I know some information about your family. And I see only the positive traits of your character, your good qualities, which I saw in your letters. But, I do not know about your bad qualities. By the way, what negative traits of your character can you tell me about? :) I'm just kidding, you don't have to answer this question if you don't want to. I think this is a rather difficult question. I see a good, intelligent, honest and caring person when I talk to you.
I've never met a person like you. Here, in Russia, it is very difficult to find a worthy person. I can tell you that you are very rich. Your treasure is your soul. I think that any Russian woman dreams of a person like you. It seems to me that this applies not only to Russian women, but to all women on the planet. I do not understand why women in your country do not see the beauty of your soul. I think I have said too many compliments for you today. :)
You know, an unpleasant but funny incident happened to me today. I was walking to work and I broke a heel on my shoes. It happened not far from my house, and I decided to return home to change my shoes. I was late for work because of this little nuisance.
xxxxxx, you may have noticed that I am a very optimistic person. This incident with my shoes did not upset me absolutely. When I saw your letter today, I completely forgot about my broken shoes. I like reading your letters.
I am finishing my letter, but I will wait for your answer.
Have a good day!
Rita.

....... IP shows Google
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2021 16:41:03 +0300

SAM0127.jpg

SAM4217.jpg

SAM5218.jpg .... was sent in Postersize

SAM6218.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Margarita; <a.t.har.yila40@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:17 pm

Hello, my darling xxxxxx!
xxxxxx, I want to tell you that I changed my opinion about online dating =) I thought earlier that such dating cannot lead to anything good. I thought that such acquaintances did not work, but now I understand that I
was wrong. I like that our dialogue is developing. You know we have to thank my friend, her name is Alena. Alena, my best friend, I have known her since my childhood. She advised me to use internet dating. I am grateful to her for that.
xxxxxxx, she knows a lot about you because I told her about you! :) I hope you don't mind it. What do you
think about it? I do not tell her about everything, because this is only our dialogue, but I tell her some
important details. My dear, what do your friends or relatives think of me? I would be interested to know about this.
Do you want to know what Alena says about you? She said that you seemed to her to be a very good person
with a kind heart. I think she's absolutely right! I like talking to you, reading your letters. I don't want to lose our dialogue. I'll tell you a little secret. Today I saw you in a dream =) Yes, it's true! You were very far away,
and I saw only your silhouette. We were on a very long bridge and we were on opposite sides of that bridge. There was a great distance between us, and I could not see you well. But, I felt that it was you! It couldn't
have been someone else, I'm sure it was you. Unfortunately, I did not see the continuation of my sleep because my alarm clock woke me up. And I don't know how this dream ended. It's a pity!
You know, in every line of your letter, I see your sincerity, because you write every letter, putting a part of your soul into it. You are not playing with me, you are not trying to offend me. To be honest, you are not like the other men who have surrounded me before. I think that letters can reflect the human soul, the character of
a person. Your letters are very beautiful and kind, which means that your soul is very beautiful and kind too.
But, I feel in you the masculinity of a real man too. I hope you understand my thoughts. It seems to me that only a real man can be gentle with a woman without embarrassment. xxxxxx, I've seen a lot of pain in my life.
I lost my parents, I lost my grandmother, I experienced the betrayal of the person I loved. These were very difficult moments in my life, but I coped with it. I think that you can never hurt me. You know words can hurt you.
This type of pain is much worse than physical pain. But your words are always very gentle and kind. You're the real man! You look like a noble knight! :) Please don't laugh at my words. I really think you look like a knight.
I am finishing my letter. I told you my thoughts. It was a really honest and open letter.
A tender kiss for my knight!
Rita.

....... IP shows Google
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2021 16:41:03 +0300

SAM4127.jpg

SAM5218.jpg

SAM8214.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:42 pm

xxxxxx, you came into my life quite recently, but you have already become a part of my life! =) I feel happy
when I read your letter. I need so little to be happy.
You know, my thoughts are open to you like a book! I understand that so far this is only virtual communication, but who knows what will happen next. You are a very interesting person and I would like us to meet in the future. :) xxxxxx, our meeting can replace hundreds of letters, but there is a great distance between us now.
I understand that now we know too little to plan our meeting. But, I want you to know that I am not afraid of the distance that now separates us. I am ready to overcome this distance, if need be. I hope I haven't scared you now.
It seems to me that you are a very good and honest person. We met you quite recently, but I am grateful to fate for this acquaintance. I am glad that our correspondence develops with each new letter. It is very important for me. It seems to me that in real life I would like you even more. :) You know, I feel very comfortable when I write my letter to you. It seems to me that I have known you for many years. It's a strange feeling, because we met only recently. I don't know how, but you have greatly influenced my life. I go to internet cafes every day with a smile on my face. I like reading your letters, learning something new about you. It's amazing!
I want to tell you again that you have changed my life a lot. The gray days are over, because now I have met you. You know, when I think about you and our correspondence, I smile. My friends say that I have changed. xxxxxx, my colleague at work told me that there was fire in my eyes. I see a happy woman when I look in the mirror. My dear, even if we never meet, I will still remember you. Your letters are very important to me.
You know, I'm going to go to the store tonight to buy some food for dinner. I could cook a delicious dinner and invite you, but you're far away. I am good at cooking meat and vegetable salads. =)
I am finishing my letter now. I will be waiting for your answer!
Rita.

....... IP shows Google
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 14:34:40 +0300

SAM31582.jpg

SAM42162.jpg

SAM62182.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:48 pm

Hello xxxxxx!
You know, I'm glad that we found each other in this large virtual space. As always, thanks for your answer! I'm glad that you don't forget about me =)
xxxxxx, I am very flattered by your attention to my person. You write letters for me, which means that you are interested in me. Please don't forget to write letters for me. My dear, if you do not have time, then I will be glad even for a small message. I live in a very small provincial town, so I rarely meet polite and well-mannered people here. We show mutual respect for each other when we write a response to each letter.
To be honest, I'm tired of seeing rude, rude and inadequate people here. This applies to men. You know, men in Russia do not show respect and reverence for women. I understand that this does not apply to all men in our country, but there are many rude men here. It seems to me that you do not look like a man who can offend or humiliate a woman. :) I tried to find a man like you in Russia, but my attempts were unsuccessful. And now I have found you, and I do not want our correspondence to end. If you want to stop our dialogue, then tell me about it directly. Okay? I wish you could be honest with me, so always tell me your thoughts. It is very important for me.
You know, our correspondence develops very quickly, and sometimes I think about the future. I'm just trying to fantasize. xxxxxx, what would our future be like if we were together? What do you think about it? I understand that this is a very difficult question, but I would like to hear your thoughts. =) I hope my question didn't scare you. I just want you to try to fantasize. It seems to me that you are a very caring, kind and open person. It seems to me that we would be a good couple. =)
xxxxxxx, today, when I was walking to work, I watched two drunken men walking down the street. It was early morning and they were acting uncivilized. I can see this situation here very often. Maybe this is the reason why
I cannot find love in my country. But, I don't want to complain to you about this. I think that we will not discuss drunk Russian men in our letters :)
Kiss!
Rita.

....... IP shows Google
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 13:29:12 +0300

SAM62192.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:40 pm

My heart is always glad when I receive and read your letter. I was really looking forward to your letter. Do you have something to tell me? I hope so! =)
You know, it's hard to describe my feelings, but I'll try to do it. When I come to an Internet cafe to write you a letter, then I become happy! I immerse my thoughts in my own world. No, to our world! This is just our world. :) I do not notice other visitors to the Internet cafes, of whom there are quite a lot here today. I forget about my problems, about my work, about my friends. xxxxxx we have created our own world in which we are comfortable and warm. Do you agree with me? I would like to stay in this world more, but this is not possible now. I hope these thoughts do not seem stupid to you, I just want to tell you about my thoughts. I do not want to lose that feeling of affection that appeared between us. We have become very close lately, and this makes me very happy.
You know, a few years ago I was in the theater. I think you have heard of Shakespeare's immortal book - Romeo and Juliet. You've heard about it? This is the most romantic, sincere and bright story about the great love between a man and a woman, but this love story has a very tragic ending. I saw in the theater a play based on this work. I got a huge amount of unforgettable impressions after the performance. There were so many thoughts in my head about this love story. The love of Romeo and Juliet brought them death at such an early age. They loved each other very much, but fate did not give them a chance for happiness. Why am I talking about this? I want to say that love is the most difficult feeling on the planet. Do you agree? Many people get married and think that their marriage will last a lifetime. But, often we can see that married marriages break up. And I cannot explain to myself why this is happening more and more often in the modern world. It seems to me that people have become more rational, they close their hearts to any feelings and emotions. People became callous, they stopped doing good, respecting other people. It is sad. But, I am sure that true and light love still exists. Love cannot die. I remember this play, and I understand that love will live forever. =)
xxxxxx, I want our dialogue to move to the next level in one day. I am very pleased to feel your concern, despite the distance that separates us. I hope we can meet each other in the future. I would really like that.
I hope my letter was not too boring for you. I like to talk about my thoughts and feelings with you. I can be completely honest with you!
Now is the time to finish my letter. I will await your answer with excitement!
Kiss!
Rita.

....... IP shows Google

SAM01292.jpg

SAM12512.jpg

SAM42178.jpg

SAM82192.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:15 pm

What a happy day! I have the opportunity to read your new letter! xxxxxx, I again found myself in our warm and cozy world. ;)
You know, yesterday I had a good evening with my friends. We went to the cinema, but the film was not interesting. = (We watched a comedy with vulgar humor and a ridiculous plot. It was a Russian film. We left the cinema even before the film ended. I invited my friends to go to a cafe after the cinema. Alena (my best friend) already knows about that I am in correspondence with you. But, my other friend, did not know yet that I corresponded with you. Her name is Olga, and she was very surprised when I told her about you. She began to ask many questions about how we met. I tried to answer all her questions, but I did not tell about all the details. xxxxxx, my friends liked you very much. They said that you are a good and decent person. I think they are right. I really agree with them. :)
My dear, can you see how much you have changed my life? My friends already know about you. You have become a part of my life now. I think about you every day, your letters make me smile every time. How do you do that? I'm really interested in talking to you, reading your mind. You are an interesting conversationalist for me.
You have brought great changes to my life. Your letters always bring joy to my heart. I don't know how I lived without your letters before. I don't even want to think about that boring life. You know, I dated my friends, but it seemed boring to me. We talked about different topics, discussed our lives, but it was boring. I would like you to be next to me at that moment, I wanted to talk with you, not with my friends. I get much more pleasure when I communicate with you. You opened my eyes, because I can be an absolutely happy woman again!
xxxxxx, would you like me to tell you about my dream? I really want to see you in real life. I don't know when this will happen, but I really want my dream to come true. I think this day will be one of the happiest days of my life. I think that we would be very worried before our first meeting, because it would be a great event in our life. Do you agree with me? I hope we can meet one day. I would like that.
I must inform you that I am leaving our little world for today. I have to go back to the real world. I am very sorry that I cannot stay at the internet cafe all day long. I can only write one letter a day. I love it when I read your letter, when I write the answer for you. Thank you for that.
My dear, I am leaving you for a little while. I will be back here soon to give you an answer to your next letter. I hope you will answer me quickly.
Kiss! =)
Rita.

....... IP shows Google

SAM02162.jpg

SAM42172.jpg

SAM62182.jpg

SAM71282.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:33 pm

Hello, my darling xxxxx!
Thanks for the new letter. I will never stop thanking you for your letters. They make me happy! =)
You know, I searched for a very long time, but I found a person with whom I feel good. I have found you, xxxxxx! You make me happy. I love receiving your letters. I need your tender words. I think that you have become much more than just a friend to me. My dear, in this short time we have become very close people. And I never cease to be amazed at this fact. Sometimes it seems to me that this happens in a dream.
I thought people couldn't get that close to each other in such a short time. It seemed to me that this could not happen in real life. You know, I thought it would take several months for us to become close people.
You became a part of my life almost instantly. You appeared in my life so suddenly, and now I cannot imagine my life without your letters. Incredible! :)
xxxxxx, I often dream of our meeting. I know that these are too ambitious plans, but I think about it anyway. Unfortunately, I can't just catch a taxi and come to you, because there is a huge distance between us. And I know that our meeting may seem like an impossible dream to you, but it is not. I am ready to overcome any distance, because I am not afraid of it. We are already adults, and distance cannot become a barrier to the development of relationships. I am a very romantic woman and I can do crazy things for love. Love is the most important thing in my life. I'm not interested in fame or fortune. This is not what I am looking for. I only need love, real, genuine love! xxxxxx, I know that you understand my thoughts. You always understand me, so I can only be honest with you. I have never been so frank with others, because I have never met a man like you.
I have told you about this many times, but I am ready to remind you of this in every letter. I can not stop thinking about you! What have you done to me? Could it be hypnoses? Are you using hypnoses, my dear? =)
I eagerly read every line in your letter, and at this moment nobody and nothing interests me. You know I don't want to lose this feeling.
I want to tell you that nothing new is happening in my life. My work is going on as usual, my friends are doing well. I don't know what to tell you interesting about my life now. Things are good!
Okay, my letter is already big enough! And it's time to say - Goodbye!
Kiss!
Rita.

....... IP shows Google
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2021 15:12:42 +0300

SAM0928.jpg

SAM4217.jpg

SAM5218.jpg

SAM6210.jpg

SAM8721.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:43 pm

Hi, xxxxx!
Thank you for not forgetting about me and continuing to make my life happier. =)
You know, I think writing is the best way to express feelings. It is very easy for me to tell you what is happening in my heart, in a letter. I think that I would not be able to say about everything that I write in my letters in person. Writing is a very intimate way to convey emotion. Do you agree with me? You don't have to answer this question if you don't want to. I just wanted to tell you again that it is very easy for me to communicate with you.
xxxxxx, you were by my side tonight, I felt it! You came to my dream, and I felt your gaze. I felt your touch on my skin. Unfortunately, I don't remember anything else from this dream. But when I woke up in the morning,
a smile appeared on my face. My dream was wonderful! :) I have never met a person more sensual than you.
I would like to be able to touch you, iron your hair, hear your voice. Why do we live in different countries?
This is a question we cannot answer.
You know, only your letters, your letters give me strength and energy. I hope you understand me. I was lonely before, but now I have found you. You are a unique person who makes me happy. I will never stop being grateful to you for this. I found a special man. I believe that!
xxxxxx, have I told you that you are a wizard yet? =) You can work miracles. I'm not kidding now. You changed
my dreams, you changed my life, you changed me! You made me happy again. I always smile when I read your letters. Isn't it a miracle? I don't know how you do it, but you are very good at it. I feel there is a spiritual connection between us. Can you feel it too? It seems to me that we were destined to meet. There are thousands of kilometers between us now, but it doesn't matter to me. I am convinced that we will definitely be together. I trust my feelings, my intuition. I am very rarely wrong. I know that one day we will meet with you. Our virtual communication will end soon and a real dialogue will begin. I would like to rejoice with you when everything is good, cry when something bad has happened, in order to feel like a necessary person in your life. You are the nicest, brightest, kindest person I know.
You were able to awaken in me a feeling of great and boundless romance. I never thought I was capable of writing such romantic letters. I discovered something new in myself, and I really like it. Everything has changed now. I feel that I am a woman in every sense of the word. Thank you for that!
My dear, I am finishing my letter. I wish you a nice day!
Kiss!
Yours, Rita.

....... IP shows Google
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2021 14:21:15 +0300

SAM01272.jpg

SAM61282.jpg

SAM81202.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:03 pm

Hello, my darling xxxxxxx!
xxxxxx, I want to tell you that my letter today will be special. =) I think it might even surprise you. But I'm sure you will be very pleased to know about this.
You know, I hesitated for a very long time before starting to write this letter. The thing is, I doubted you could misunderstand me. I know this is stupid, but I was very afraid. My dear, I cannot be silent any longer.
I think I should tell you about my feelings, and not hide them deep in me. You are a special person in my life.
I love you, xxxxxx!!!! Yes I love you! You are the most amazing man I have met. You are very strong-willed, courageous, noble and honest. You have become a very important part in my life, but I cannot touch you.
I feel pain in my heart that I cannot kiss you. I cannot look into your eyes, feel the touch of your gentle hands. My beloved, I want to be with you! I'm not interested in other men now. I want us to be together only with you. You know, when I walk down the street, I try to find you in the crowd of passers-by. I understand that this is stupid, because you are now thousands of kilometers away from me. The hope for a meeting appeared in my heart. You are the man I've dreamed of all my life. I know that my feeling for you is still quite new, it appeared quite recently. But this feeling will grow with each new letter, with each new day. I am sure that this is the beginning of the greatest love that has been in my life. =)
xxxxxx, the distance that separates us cannot hinder us. We will be together and I have no doubt about it now!
I am ready to overcome these thousands of kilometers to find you.
My beloved, will you give me the hope of reciprocity that I cannot claim? I would really like you to be able to answer me with mutual feelings. I hope you will not be ironic about my feelings. I can no longer hide this feeling in my heart. I want you to know about everything that is happening in my soul. I never thought that I could fall in love with a person whom I have never seen in real life. But it happened. Yes, I fell in love with you like a little girl. I think of you all the time when I try to sleep in my cold bed. I would really like you to lie next to me and warm me with your warmth. You know, I'm really looking forward to our meeting, to take your hands, walk with you under the evening sky. I need to feel your touch.
My dear, I am very grateful to fate for our acquaintance. You changed my life, and now I don't want to go back in time. I will try to make you the happiest man if you want to. Will you let me do it? I want to fill your life with new colors, new sensations. I want to see happiness in your eyes. I wanna be with you!
I opened my feelings, my soul, my heart to you. My dear, I hope you were delighted to read this letter. Now you know about my love for you, I hope you were not shocked. I will look forward to your reply.
I love you!
Your Rita.

....... IP shows Google
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2021 14:58:30 +0300

SAM12569.jpg

SAM51267.jpg

SAM61225.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:53 pm

Hello my beloved xxxxxx!
I was very happy when I saw your letter. I love you! I can no longer hide my feelings. I can only be happy with you. Believe me.
xxxxxx, I couldn't sleep yesterday for a very long time. :) I was thinking about you! I was very worried about how you would react to my last letter. Thank you for not being ironic about my feelings. You know, when the city plunged into darkness yesterday, I went to the window and looked at the sky. Have you ever noticed how beautiful the night sky can be? It was very romantic. I felt you!
xxxxxx, my heart starts to beat faster when I think of you, filling my loneliness with warmth. How do you do that? How do you manage my emotions, being thousands of miles away from me? I need you. I found my love,
I have no doubt about it. I am ready to break any obstacles in my path to be with you. My dear, these are not empty words. I am ready to fight for our love. Our love story is just beginning. The day will come when we will gaze into the night sky together and enjoy sweet kisses. It's unavoidable.
My beloved, I know that we met recently. Very little time passed, and we never saw each other, but my heart does not deceive me. I have never felt such a great feeling in my heart. You conquered my heart, you conquered my heart, you are my knight! My mind says that you are the person I have been looking for all my life. It's true. You caused a real storm of emotions inside me. I cannot deal with these emotions when I write you a letter. I just can't control this storm. You know, I've never been such a romantic woman, but you changed me. How did you manage to do this? You are the most amazing man in my life. A man I have never seen in real life, but who can control me. You are a magician! I love you!
xxxxxx, I told my friend Alena that I confessed my feelings to you! She was very surprised when she found out about this. I told her everything that was happening to me, and she looked at me with wide eyes. I saw how strong her surprise was. =) But, she supported me, despite her shock. She said that I did everything right.
I must not hide my love. You know, her support was very important to me. I am grateful to her for that.
My dear, my job is going well without any changes.
I am finishing my letter, but I will wait for your answer.
Kiss!
Love, Rita.

....... IP shows Google
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2021 12:48:16 +0300

SAM0126.jpg

SAM7129.jpg

SAM8120.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:03 pm

Hello, my xxxxxx!
I was waiting for your letter! Thank you for not forgetting about me. My mood rises to the skies when I see what you wrote to me. =)
xxxxxx, sometimes I wonder how I could have lived without your letters before. I devoted a lot of time to my work, spent time with my friends. My life was pretty ordinary, I lived in a measured way. I went with the flow and did not try to change my life. You know, I was very often visited by thoughts of love, but I tried to drive these thoughts away. I didn't want to suffer again, because you know how much it hurt when I was betrayed.
I just wasn't ready for a new relationship. Gradually, I began to understand that time goes forward. I began to realize that I feel lonely. And then I found you, my beloved!
I am so glad that you appeared in my life. My heart is overflowing with joy and tenderness. You know, every time I think of you, I feel like my heart is ready to explode with an overabundance of feelings. I think you understand me if you feel the same. I like reading new letters about your life, learning new things about you.
I can trust you completely, it's true! I know we met recently, but I trust you. I know that you are a good person. I think that our relationship will continue to develop if we trust each other.
xxxxxx, it seems to me that the dream of my whole life has come true. I found the man I have been looking for all my life. :) You are very far from me now, but I hope that we will meet soon. I know that our meeting is only in our hands. I am ready to fight for our relationship. I hope that you will not give up too. I think about you every day! What a pity that I can't touch you, kiss you. My beloved, I have no words to describe how much
I love you. No words can express my feelings for you. I cannot convey my feelings in a letter because it is difficult. My letter is just the tip of the iceberg. My love is much more than you can imagine. You can read my letter, you can see my photographs, but you cannot feel me. You will understand how much I love you only at the moment of our meeting. I am very glad that you appeared in my life.
I am finishing my letter now.
Kiss!
Rita.

....... IP shows Google
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2021 12:37:41 +0300

SAM4127.jpg

SAM5217.jpg

SAM7210.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:01 pm

Hello my beloved xxxxxx!
I love you! =) I decided to start my letter with these words, because I do not want you to forget about it. My heart Belongs to you!
My Love, you have this power over me. You are in my heart and in my head. You make me smile. xxxxxx,
I want to sleep in your arms to wake up from the warm breath. I want to watch a movie with my chin on your chest to breathe in your body odor. I want you to hug me when I'm cold. I want to walk around the house in your shirt and make you breakfast in the morning. I want to make love to you at night. My beloved, I see real happiness in this. Do I really want so much? I just love you, and I want us to be together as soon as possible.
I constantly think about the day when we can meet you. Do you think about it?
I would like to spend our first night together. :) We would make love all night long and only stop the next morning. But, I wish we had a romantic dinner before our first night of love. Then we will walk through the evening city so that you can show me all the most beautiful places. And when we get cold, we will go home to give each other an unforgettable night. I know you would like that too. xxxxxx, you are the greatest love in my life. I love, and receive love in return. There are thousands of kilometers between us, which will soon disappear, and we will be able to see each other. I know that I love you and it will always be that way. I would like to convey love to you through this distance. I want you to feel my support.
I am grateful to fate that I found you in this world. My heart tells me that I will definitely be with you.
I am sure that the happiest future awaits us. My heart cannot deceive me. I've always said that I want to find my true love. And, you know, my search is over! I have found you. I have no doubt about it. This is only the beginning of our journey, but I am sure that everything is still ahead. My dear, we will definitely meet, we will be together. Our meeting is the most important event that will happen very soon. Please believe me. Our virtual communication means a lot to me, but we will not chat on the Internet indefinitely. Do you agree with me?
I am finishing my letter. I miss you!
Kiss!
Love, Rita.

....... IP shows Google
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2021 14:10:21 +0300

SAM01282.jpg

SAM32619.jpg

SAM52126.jpg

SAM90961.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”