It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:26 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Irina; <Kalinka.malinka.mouya@yandex.ru>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anna; <handslady@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:17 pm

..... with the last Pic in DMF-Spam

Hi. I think that you didn't expect me to write you first. Probably, you think why I write to you to you? I don't know, probably because I can find the strength to make the first step.
What do you think, I'm interested in your opinion? Today is a good day for new acquaintance? I think, today is a great day. I hope you don't mind if I introduce myself?
Great, my name is Anna, but many of my colleagues and acquaintances call me Anya. I am from in Ukraine, in a city Mariupol. Have you heard about Ukraine before?
Tell me where you're from? I would be interested to know how far we are from each other. By the way, now I am 29 years old, I hope that this will not be a problem for you, very soon I will have an anniversary, I will be 30 years old.
I don't smoke, and don't use drugs. I don't like strong alcohol, but I can drink a few low-alcohol cocktails on the occasion of the holiday. I believe that, and for me is difficult praise myself and speak about my strengths and weaknesses.
Simply put, I can say that I do not consider myself a special girl. I'm not afraid to ruin my manicure when cleaning dishes and cooking dinner. I don't like applying "ton" makeup, but I will always will to look feminine and beautiful for my man.
I'm sure you're interested in knowing what I want to find, and why I decided to write you this email? The reason is simple. I want to find a man who could be my friend and a guide in life.
And I must say that my intentions are serious and I want to have a long-term perspective. I want to find a man with whom I can build a trusting relationship in which there is place for discussion and compromise.
I want to meet a simple, and open person who can take me as I am. A person who can accept me with all my faults and virtues. Who will respect me and without jealousy treat me and my work.
By the way, I almost forgot to tell you my profession is a chiropractor, and I work in my specialty more than 5 years. I hope that you have nothing against chiropractor:) I am constantly trying to improve in my work, and get useful experience.
Therefore, I often attend seminars in Ukraine and abroad. I got a lot of good impressions from such seminars and had the opportunity to get to know new people from other countries. I realized that the world is very diverse.
The mentality of people is very different. But, unfortunately, in most cases men are just looking for quick sex and are not set to have a serious relationship. Perhaps this was the main reason for me to start looking for life partner via the Internet.
It would be great if my interest in you was mutual and we can continue to communicate. I will be very pleased if you tell me about your hobbies, whether you have bad habits and how you spend your free time.
I am sending you some of my photos and I will be happy to see your photo in the reply email. I wish you a good mood and a wonderful day.
I hope that your response will not take to wait too long. Best wishes, Anna.

Received: from kkgm (unknown [178.176.175.236])
Reply-To: Nusha <handslady@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2020 22:32:53 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Volga Branch of OJSC MegaFon NOC
Moskovskoe shosse, 15
443080, Samara, Russia
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Anna; <handslady@gmail.com>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anna; <anna.lorak@medikom-ua.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:22 pm

..... from DMF-Spam ...... from the End of the JFO-Frontline in the South

Hi. I think that you didn't expect me to write you first. Probably, you think why I write to you to you? I don't know, probably because I can find the strength to make the first step.
What do you think, I'm interested in your opinion? Today is a good day for new acquaintance? I think, today is a great day. I hope you don't mind if I introduce myself?
Great, my name is Anna, but many of my colleagues and acquaintances call me Anya. I am from in Ukraine, in a city Mariupol. Have you heard about Ukraine before?
Tell me where you're from? I would be interested to know how far we are from each other.
By the way, now I am 29 years old, I hope that this will not be a problem for you, very soon I will have an anniversary, I will be 30 years old. I don't smoke, and don't use drugs.
I don't like strong alcohol, but I can drink a few low-alcohol cocktails on the occasion of the holiday. I believe that girl, and for me is difficult praise myself and speak about my strengths and weaknesses.
Simply put, I can say that I do not consider myself a special girl. I'm not afraid to ruin my manicure when cleaning dishes and cooking dinner.
I don't like applying "ton" makeup, but I will always will to look feminine and beautiful for my man. I'm sure you're interested in knowing what I want to find, and why I decided to write you this email?
The reason is simple. I want to find a man who could be my friend and a guide in life. And I must say that my intentions are serious and I want to have a long-term perspective.
I want to find a man with whom I can build a trusting relationship in which there is place for discussion and compromise. I want to meet a simple, and open person who can take me as I am.
A person who can accept me with all my faults and virtues. Who will respect me and without jealousy treat me and my work.
By the way, I almost forgot to tell you my profession is a chiropractor, and I work in my specialty more than 5 years. I hope that you have nothing against chiropractor:)
I am constantly trying to improve in my work, and get useful experience. Therefore, I often attend seminars in Ukraine and abroad.
I got a lot of good impressions from such seminars and had the opportunity to get to know new people from other countries. I realized that the world is very diverse.
The mentality of people is very different. But, unfortunately, in most cases men are just looking for quick sex and are not set to have a serious relationship.
Perhaps this was the main reason for me to start looking for life partner via the Internet. It would be great if my interest in you was mutual and we can continue to communicate.
I will be very pleased if you tell me about your hobbies, whether you have bad habits and how you spend your free time.
I am sending you some of my photos and I will be happy to see your photo in the reply email. I wish you a good mood and a wonderful day.

Received: from fewaspx (unknown [188.162.199.221]) .... its Yola
Reply-To: Anuta <anna.lorak@medikom-ua.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2020 10:01:40 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
Scartel Network of PJSC Megafon
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG00292.jpg

.... nice when one have such markant Boobies ... easy to find the owner ....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:33 pm

...... from DMF-Spam

Tell me where you're from? I would be interested to know how far we are from each other.
By the way, now I am 29 years old, I hope that this will not be a problem for you, very soon I will have an anniversary, I will be 30 years old. I don't smoke, and don't use drugs.
I don't like strong alcohol, but I can drink a few low-alcohol cocktails on the occasion of the holiday. I believe that girl, and for me is difficult praise myself and speak about my strengths and weaknesses.
Simply put, I can say that I do not consider myself a special girl. I'm not afraid to ruin my manicure when cleaning dishes and cooking dinner.
I don't like applying "ton" makeup, but I will always will to look feminine and beautiful for my man. I'm sure you're interested in knowing what I want to find, and why I decided to write you this email?
The reason is simple. I want to find a man who could be my friend and a guide in life. And I must say that my intentions are serious and I want to have a long-term perspective.
I want to find a man with whom I can build a trusting relationship in which there is place for discussion and compromise. I want to meet a simple, and open person who can take me as I am.
A person who can accept me with all my faults and virtues. Who will respect me and without jealousy treat me and my work.
By the way, I almost forgot to tell you my profession is a chiropractor, and I work in my specialty more than 5 years. I hope that you have nothing against chiropractor:)
I am constantly trying to improve in my work, and get useful experience. Therefore, I often attend seminars in Ukraine and abroad.
I got a lot of good impressions from such seminars and had the opportunity to get to know new people from other countries. I realized that the world is very diverse.
The mentality of people is very different. But, unfortunately, in most cases men are just looking for quick sex and are not set to have a serious relationship.
Perhaps this was the main reason for me to start looking for life partner via the Internet. It would be great if my interest in you was mutual and we can continue to communicate.
I will be very pleased if you tell me about your hobbies, whether you have bad habits and how you spend your free time.

Received: from mvxmjzd (unknown [188.162.199.57]) ..... its Yola
Reply-To: Anutka <anna.lorak@medikom-ua.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2020 21:01:59 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG00862.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:24 pm

Received: from unknown (HELO relmx) (178.176.174.59)
Reply-To: Anetta <anna.lorak@medikom-ua.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2020 11:17:27 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG00292.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anya; <healthharmony@zoinbox.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:55 pm

..... from DMF-Spam

Hello. I am sure that you didn't expect me to write you a letter first. Probably, you have a question why I write the letter exactly to you? I don't know, probably because want to make the first step.
What do you think, I'm interested in your opinion? Today is a wonderful day for our acquaintance? In my opinion, today is wonderful day. I hope you will be happy if I tell you about myself?
Let's start, my parents gave me a name Anna, but many of my colleagues and acquaintances prefer to call me Anya. I was born and raised in Ukraine, in a small town Mariupol. Have you heard about my country before?
Where you live? I would be interested to know how far we are from each other. I forgot to say, now I am 29 y.o, I hope that you are not confused by my age, very soon I will have an anniversary, I will be 30 years old.
I have never smoked, and have a negative attitude to drugs. I don't drink strong alcohol, but I can drink a glass of champagne on the occasion of the holiday. I think that ordinary girl, and for me is not simply praise muself and tell about my strengths and weaknesses.
Frankly, I can say that I do not consider myself a special woman. I'm not afraid to ruin my manicure when doing household chores or cooking breakfast.
I don't like using too much makeup, but I will always want to look feminine and beautiful for my second half. I think you're interested in knowing what kind of man I want to find, and why I decided to write you my letter?
The answer is simple. I am looking for a man who could be my reliable friend and a guide in future life. And I immediately must say that my intentions are sincere and I want to have a long-term perspective.
I want to find a man with whom I can build a trusting relationship in which there is place for discussion and compromise. I want to meet a simple, and honest person who can take me as I am.
A person who can understand me with all my faults and virtues. Who will appreciate me and with understanding treat me and my work.
Probably you will be interested to know that my profession is a chiropractor, and I work in my specialty for 5 years. I hope that you have nothing against my profession:)
I am constantly trying to learn something new in my work, and get useful experience. Therefore, I often attend seminars in my country and abroad.
I got a lot of good impressions from such seminars and had the opportunity to make friends with colleagues from other countries. I realized that the world is very diverse and multi-ethnic.
All people are different and differ from each other not only in appearance, but also in behavior. But, unfortunately, many men are just looking for quick sex and are not set serious relationship.
Perhaps this was the main reason for me to start looking for my man online. It would be great if our desires are the same and we will continue to communicate.
I will be very interested if you tell me about your hobbies, whether you have bad habits and how you spend your free time. I am sending you my photos and I will be happy if you reply me with a photo too.
I wish you a good mood and a wonderful day. I hope that your response will not take to wait a long time. Best wishes, Anya.

Received: from xxncz (unknown [188.162.43.37]) .... its Yola
Reply-To: Anutik <healthharmony@zoinbox.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2020 13:46:46 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG0526.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anna; <healthharmony@zoinbox.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:12 pm

.... from DMF-Spam

Hello. I am sure that you didn't expect me to write you a letter first. Probably, you have a question why I write the letter exactly to you? I don't know, probably because want to make the first step.
What do you think, I'm interested in your opinion? Today is a wonderful day for our acquaintance? In my opinion, today is wonderful day. I hope you will be happy if I tell you about myself?
Let's start, my parents gave me a name Anna, but many of my colleagues and acquaintances prefer to call me Anya. I was born and raised in Ukraine, in a small town Mariupol. Have you heard about my country before?
Where you live? I would be interested to know how far we are from each other. I forgot to say, now I am 29 y.o, I hope that you are not confused by my age, very soon I will have an anniversary, I will be 30 years old.
I have never smoked, and have a negative attitude to drugs. I don't drink strong alcohol, but I can drink a glass of champagne on the occasion of the holiday. I think that ordinary girl, and for me is not simply praise muself and tell about my strengths and weaknesses.
Frankly, I can say that I do not consider myself a special woman. I'm not afraid to ruin my manicure when doing household chores or cooking breakfast.
I don't like using too much makeup, but I will always want to look feminine and beautiful for my second half. I think you're interested in knowing what kind of man I want to find, and why I decided to write you my letter?
The answer is simple. I am looking for a man who could be my reliable friend and a guide in future life. And I immediately must say that my intentions are sincere and I want to have a long-term perspective.
I want to find a man with whom I can build a trusting relationship in which there is place for discussion and compromise. I want to meet a simple, and honest person who can take me as I am.
A person who can understand me with all my faults and virtues. Who will appreciate me and with understanding treat me and my work.
Probably you will be interested to know that my profession is a chiropractor, and I work in my specialty for 5 years. I hope that you have nothing against my profession:)
I am constantly trying to learn something new in my work, and get useful experience. Therefore, I often attend seminars in my country and abroad.
I got a lot of good impressions from such seminars and had the opportunity to make friends with colleagues from other countries. I realized that the world is very diverse and multi-ethnic.
All people are different and differ from each other not only in appearance, but also in behavior. But, unfortunately, many men are just looking for quick sex and are not set serious relationship.
Perhaps this was the main reason for me to start looking for my man online. It would be great if our desires are the same and we will continue to communicate.
I will be very interested if you tell me about your hobbies, whether you have bad habits and how you spend your free time. I am sending you my photos and I will be happy if you reply me with a photo too.
I wish you a good mood and a wonderful day. I hope that your response will not take to wait a long time. Best wishes, Anya.

Received: from unknown (HELO azqcv) (postmaster@allfashion.ro@[178.176.174.16])
Reply-To: Nura <healthharmony@zoinbox.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2020 13:52:47 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG0872.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anna; <anny.prada@cherryland-boutique.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat May 30, 2020 2:53 pm

..... from DMF-Spam

Hello. I think that you didn't expect me to write you first. Probably, you think why I write to you to you?
I don't know, probably because I can find the strength to make the first step.
What do you think, I'm interested in your opinion? Today is a good day for new acquaintance?
I think, today is a great day. I hope you don't mind if I introduce myself?
Great, my name is Anna, but many of my colleagues and acquaintances call me Anya.
I am from in Ukraine, in a city Mariupol.
Have you heard about Ukraine before? Tell me where you're from?
I would be interested to know how far we are from each other.
By the way, now I am 29 years old, I hope that this will not be a problem for you, very soon I will have an anniversary, I will be 30 years old.
I don't smoke, and don't use drugs. I don't like strong alcohol, but I can drink a few low-alcohol cocktails on the occasion of the holiday.
I believe that ordinary girl, and for me is difficult praise myself and speak about my strengths and weaknesses.
Simply put, I can say that I do not consider myself a special girl.
I'm not afraid to ruin my manicure when cleaning dishes and cooking dinner.
I don't like applying "ton" makeup, but I will always will to look feminine and beautiful for my man.
I'm sure you're interested in knowing what I want to find, and why I decided to write you this email?
The reason is simple. I want to find a man who could be my friend and a guide in life.
And I must say that my intentions are serious and I want to have a long-term perspective.
I want to find a man with whom I can build a trusting relationship in which there is place for discussion and compromise.
I want to meet a simple, and open person who can take me as I am. A person who can accept me with all my faults and virtues.
Who will respect me and without jealousy treat me and my work.
By the way, I almost forgot to tell you my profession is a chiropractor, and I work in my specialty more than 5 years.
I hope that you have nothing against chiropractor:) I am constantly trying to improve in my work, and get useful experience.
Therefore, I often attend seminars in Ukraine and abroad.
I got a lot of good impressions from such seminars and had the opportunity to get to know new people from other countries.
I realized that the world is very diverse. The mentality of people is very different.
But, unfortunately, in most cases men are just looking for quick sex and are not set to have a serious relationship.
Perhaps this was the main reason for me to start looking for life partner via the Internet.
It would be great if my interest in you was mutual and we can continue to communicate.
I am sending you some of my photos and I will be happy to see your photo in the reply email.
I wish you a good mood and a wonderful day. I hope that your response will not take to wait too long. Best wishes, Anna.

Received: from dhfwhkj (unknown [178.176.174.85])
Reply-To: Ania <anny.prada@cherryland-boutique.com>
Date: Sat, 30 May 2020 12:30:05 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG006122.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anna; <anny.prada@cherryland-boutique.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun May 31, 2020 1:02 pm

..... from DMF-Spam

Hello. I think that you didn't expect me to write you first. Probably, you think why I write to you to you?
I don't know, probably because I can find the strength to make the first step.
What do you think, I'm interested in your opinion? Today is a good day for new acquaintance?
I think, today is a great day. I hope you don't mind if I introduce myself?
Great, my name is Anna, but many of my colleagues and acquaintances call me Anya. I am from in Ukraine, in a city Mariupol.
Have you heard about Ukraine before? Tell me where you're from?
I would be interested to know how far we are from each other.
By the way, now I am 29 years old, I hope that this will not be a problem for you, very soon I will have an anniversary, I will be 30 years old.
I don't smoke, and don't use drugs. I don't like strong alcohol, but I can drink a few low-alcohol cocktails on the occasion of the holiday.
I believe that ordinary girl, and for me is difficult praise myself and speak about my strengths and weaknesses.
Simply put, I can say that I do not consider myself a special girl.
I'm not afraid to ruin my manicure when cleaning dishes and cooking dinner.
I don't like applying "ton" makeup, but I will always will to look feminine and beautiful for my man.
I'm sure you're interested in knowing what I want to find, and why I decided to write you this email?
The reason is simple. I want to find a man who could be my friend and a guide in life.
And I must say that my intentions are serious and I want to have a long-term perspective.
I want to find a man with whom I can build a trusting relationship in which there is place for discussion and compromise.
I want to meet a simple, and open person who can take me as I am. A person who can accept me with all my faults and virtues.
Who will respect me and without jealousy treat me and my work.
By the way, I almost forgot to tell you my profession is a chiropractor, and I work in my specialty more than 5 years.
I hope that you have nothing against chiropractor:) I am constantly trying to improve in my work, and get useful experience.
Therefore, I often attend seminars in Ukraine and abroad.
I got a lot of good impressions from such seminars and had the opportunity to get to know new people from other countries.
I realized that the world is very diverse. The mentality of people is very different.
But, unfortunately, in most cases men are just looking for quick sex and are not set to have a serious relationship.
Perhaps this was the main reason for me to start looking for life partner via the Internet.
It would be great if my interest in you was mutual and we can continue to communicate.
I am sending you some of my photos and I will be happy to see your photo in the reply email.
I wish you a good mood and a wonderful day. I hope that your response will not take to wait too long. Best wishes, Anna.

Received: from xedyais (unknown [178.176.174.89])
Reply-To: Ania <anny.prada@cherryland-boutique.com>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2020 12:06:49 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG000127.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anutik; <anny@liverua-stock.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:20 pm

.... from DMF-Spam ..... next Idiot from this "Odessa-Lottery-Gang"

Hi. Knock, knock. I hope my letter doesn't distract you from important things. I don't know why I decided to write first, but I think it's a good idea.
How about we chat? I forgot to introduce myself. Great, my name is Anutik. I live in Ukraine, in a city Odessa. Where are you from? How far do we live from each other? How is the situation with Covid-19 in your country?
In Ukraine, everything comes to a normal way of life, and I really hope that in the fall I will not have to isolate myself at home again.
I want to believe that this panic on the background of the pandemic will not happen again, because I planned to take a vacation this year. Where do you usually spend your holidays? Did I embarrass you with all my questions?
I am a very sociable woman, and I am interested in making new acquaintances. I have a hunch that we could be friends. In any case, no one forbids us to try it out. Right?! I like a healthy lifestyle and sports.
I regularly visit the gym, but I can not say that I do not have any bad habits. I like to have a glass of wine or good champagne sometimes. I have never smoked or used drugs, but I never judge people for their bad habits.
I believe that everyone chooses their own fate, and is responsible for the consequences of their choice. I am a very positive and purposeful woman.
I am 35 years old, but I feel 10 years younger. I am not married yet, and I do not have a serious relationship. I want to meet a kind and responsive man who is able to listen to a woman and take care of the General well-being.
A man who is not boring to share news with, and talk about any topic. So far, I have not managed to meet such a man, but I do not despair, and I believe that it will happen.
If you are alone, and now you feel that my words have become close to you, write me your answer. I'll be happy to hear from you soon. Anutik.

Received: from ikkhoq (unknown [188.162.42.154]) .... its Yola
Reply-To: Anutik <anny@liverua-stock.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2020 23:23:07 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
115035 Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG40452.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Larisa; <larysa.ms@excellentua.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:09 pm

....... from 419-Spam

Salutation. How is your mood? I hope you don't mind talking to me? I decided to write to you and take the first step,and I think this is a good idea. Nowadays women have become more likely to take the first step to meet a man. Well, probably it's time to tell a little about yourself. My parents gave me the name Larisa. I live in Ukraine, in the beautiful resort city of Odessa. Maybe you already know my city or have even been here. By the way what country are you from? How far do we live from each other? When is your birthday? I am 34 years old, but it will be my anniversary birthday soon. My birthday is on November 26, 1985. Interesting fact - I didn't move anywhere from Odessa, but I lived in two different countries. I was born in the USSR, but now I live in Ukraine. I like sports, and I don't have any bad habits. I never heavily alcoholic beverages. I've never smoked or used drugs. I think that, it is important to be able to relax and have fun without changing your mind. I like to travel and visit new countries. I want to visit every country on our planet, and I think it is quite possible. Surely this year I was not able to add to the list of new countries to visit. Covid-19 broke the plans of many people, but to be honest, this topic has already pretty much managed to get bored. I would not like to discuss the consequences of Covid-19 and political topics. I'm sure that there are many other interesting topics to discuss. Do you agree with me? I like to dream and set achievable goals, and I consider myself a completely self-sufficient successful woman. I have no children and have never been married. As a child, I did a lot of athletics and now I continue to keep myself in good shape. I have liked a healthy lifestyle and sports since childhood. I go to the gym regularly. I like outdoor activities, camping, or rafting in the spring before the summer season opens. I have a lot of positive emotions in my life, but so far I haven't met a man to whom I want to open my soul and my heart. I want to meet a kind and sympathetic man who knows how to listen to a woman and be attentive to my experiences. A man who is not boring to talk about a variety of topics and share interesting news. Perhaps our acquaintance can become a significant event in our lives, but it is difficult to predict what will happen next. Let's not get ahead of ourselves, just get to know each other better, and time will put everything in its place. Probably, I'm not the best writer, but I've already said enough for the first letter. I tried to create a good impression of myself. I attached a photo to my email so you can have a better idea of me. I'll be happy to hear from you soon. Your friend, Larisa!

Received: from [0.0.0.0] (ip71.ip-54-37-236.eu [54.37.236.71])
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2020 15:12:36 +0300

OVH_181052008
Failover Ips
OVH PL Technical Contact
OVH Sp. z o. o.
ul. Swobodna 1
54-088 Wroclaw
Poland

IMG-000184351189.jpg

IMG-000184356185.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:42 pm

..... with the last Pic in DLB-Spam

Salutation!!! How are you? I hope you don't mind talking to me? I decided to write to you and take the first step,and I hope this is a good idea. Nowadays women have become more likely to take the first step to meet a man. Well, maybe it's time to introduce yourself and tell a more about yourself. My parents gave me the name Larisa. I live in Ukraine, in the beautiful resort city of Odessa. You may have already heard about my city or even been here. By the way, where are you from? I wonder what the distance is between us? How old are you? I am 34 years old, but it will be my anniversary birthday soon. I was born on November 26, 1985. Curious fact - I didn't move anywhere from Odessa, but I lived in two different countries. I was born in the USSR, but now I live in Ukraine. I like sports, and I don't have any bad habits. I rarely drink alcohol, and it's never heavily alcoholic beverages. I've never used drugs or smoked cigarettes. In my opinion, it is important to be able to relax and have fun without changing your mind. I like to travel and visit new countries. I want to visit every country on our planet, and I think it is quite possible. Obviously this year I was not able to add to the list of new countries to visit. Covid-19 broke the plans of many people, but to be honest, this topic has already pretty much managed to get bored. I would not like to discuss the consequences of Covid-19 and political topics. I'm sure that there are many other interesting topics to discuss. Do you agree with me? I like to dream and set achievable goals, and I consider myself a completely self-sufficient woman. I have no children and have never been married. As a child, I did a lot of athletics and now I continue to keep myself in good shape. I have liked a healthy lifestyle and sports since childhood. I go to the fitness club regularly. I like active rest, floating on a raft in the spring before the opening of the summer season or camping in the woods. I have a lot of positive emotions in my life, but so far I haven't met a man to whom I want to open my heart and soul. I want to meet a sympathetic, kind man who knows how to listen to a woman and will always be attentive to my experiences. A man who is not bored to share news and talk about a variety of topics. I still find it difficult to predict what will happen next. Perhaps our acquaintance can become a significant event in our lives. Let's get to know each other better, and time will put everything in its place. Perhaps, I'm not the best writer, but I've already said enough for the first letter. I tried to create a good impression of myself. I attached a photo to my email so you can have a better idea of me. I will be happy to see your response. Your new friend, Larisa!

Received: from [0.0.0.0] (ip71.ip-54-37-236.eu [54.37.236.71])
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2020 15:12:36 +0300

OVH_181052008
Failover Ips
OVH PL Technical Contact
OVH Sp. z o. o.
ul. Swobodna 1
54-088 Wroclaw
Poland

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Nov 08, 2020 3:15 pm

..... from DMF-Spam

Salutation! How are you? How about a new acquaintance. I decided to take the first step and write to you,and I hope this is a good idea. Now, women have become more likely to take the first contact to meet a man. So, I think it's time to tell a little about yourself. My parents gave me the name Larisa. I live in Ukraine, in the beautiful resort city of Odessa. Maybe you already know my city or have even been here. By the way where are you from? How far do we live from each other? How old are you? I am 34 years old, but it will be my anniversary birthday soon. My birthday is on November 26, 1985. Curious fact - I didn't move anywhere from Odessa, but I lived in two different countries. I was born in the USSR, but now I live in Ukraine. I love playing sports, and I don't have any bad habits. I never heavily alcoholic beverages. I've never used drugs or smoked cigarettes. I think that, it is important to be able to relax and have fun without changing your mind. I like to travel and visit new countries. I would like to visit every country on our planet, and I think it is quite possible. Certainly, this year I couldn't go anywhere and add to my list of visited countries. Covid-19 broke the plans of many people, but to be honest, this topic has already pretty much managed to get bored. I would not like to discuss the consequences of Covid-19 and political topics. I think that there are many other interesting topics to discuss. I hope you agree with me? I like to dream and set achievable goals, and I consider myself a completely self-sufficient successful woman. I've never been married and I have no children. Since childhood, I like a healthy lifestyle and sports. From a young age I was involved in a lot of athletics and now I continue to keep myself in good shape. I go to the gym regularly. I like outdoor activities, camping, or rafting in the spring before the summer season opens. I have a lot of bright and positive emotions in my life, but so far I haven't met a man to whom I want to open my heart and soul. I want to meet a sympathetic, kind man who knows how to listen to a woman and will always be attentive to my experiences. A man who is not boring to talk about a variety of topics and share interesting news. Perhaps our acquaintance can become a significant event in our lives, but it is difficult to predict what will happen next. Let's not get ahead of ourselves, just get to know each other better, and time will put everything in its place. Perhaps, I'm not the best writer, but I've already said enough for the first letter. I tried to create a good impression of myself. In addition to my email, I am sending you my photo. I will be happy to receive your response soon. Your new friend Larisa.

Received: from [0.0.0.0] (89481.ip-ns.net [51.77.32.169])
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2020 17:51:43 +0300

OVH_260590570
Failover Ips
OVH PL Technical Contact
OVH Sp. z o. o.
ul. Swobodna 1
54-088 Wroclaw
Poland

IMG-000184351187.jpg

IMG-000184356187.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anna; <annalucky@bottichelli.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:53 pm

..... from DMF-Spam

Hello. Hope that my letter does not distract you from important matters. I don't know why I decided to write first, but I think it's a good idea.
I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Anna. I live in Odessa, a city on the Black Sea coast in Ukraine. Where are you from? How is the situation with Covid-19 in your country?
Now Ukraine is overwhelmed by the second wave of the virus. They have again started to introduce precautions in public places and warn about self-isolation of citizens.
I hope that they will not take such harsh measures as they did the first time. I really want to plan my vacation, I hope I can do it. Where do you usually spend your holidays?
I didn't confuse you with my questions? I am a sociable woman, and I am interested in making new acquaintances. I have a hunch that we might be friends.
In any case, no one forbids us to try. Right?! I like a healthy lifestyle and sports. I regularly visit the gym, but I can't say that I have no bad habits at all. Sometimes I like to drink a glass of wine.
I have never smoked or used drugs, but I never judge people for their bad habits. I believe that everyone chooses their own destiny, and is responsible for the consequences of their choice.
I am a positive woman, 35 years old, but I feel 10 years younger. I am still not married and I do not have a serious relationship.
I want to meet a kind and sympathetic man who knows how to listen to a woman and take care of the general well-being. A man with whom it is not boring to share news and talk on any topic.
Until now, I have not been able to meet such a man, but I do not despair, and I believe that it will happen.
If you are also lonely, and now you feel that my words have become close to you, write me your answer.
I will be glad to hear from you soon. Anna.

Received: from [178.176.175.254] (port=3442 helo=iviyx) by server.jntuhcem.ac.in with esmtpsa
(TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.93)
Reply-To: Anna <annalucky@bottichelli.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 02:23:36 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Volzhsk
Mariy El, Republic
Russia

IMG-1583.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Annushka; <annalucky@bottichelli.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:43 pm

..... from 419-Spam

Hello. Hope that my letter does not distract you from important matters. I don't know why I decided to write first, but I think it's a good idea.
I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Annushka. I live in Odessa, a city on the Black Sea coast in Ukraine. Where are you from? How is the situation with Covid-19 in your country?
Now Ukraine is overwhelmed by the second wave of the virus. They have again started to introduce precautions in public places and warn about self-isolation of citizens.
I hope that they will not take such harsh measures as they did the first time. I really want to plan my vacation, I hope I can do it. Where do you usually spend your holidays?
I didn't confuse you with my questions? I am a sociable woman, and I am interested in making new acquaintances. I have a hunch that we might be friends.
In any case, no one forbids us to try. Right?! I like a healthy lifestyle and sports. I regularly visit the gym, but I can't say that I have no bad habits at all. Sometimes I like to drink a glass of wine.
I have never smoked or used drugs, but I never judge people for their bad habits. I believe that everyone chooses their own destiny, and is responsible for the consequences of their choice.
I am a positive woman, 35 years old, but I feel 10 years younger. I am still not married and I do not have a serious relationship.
I want to meet a kind and sympathetic man who knows how to listen to a woman and take care of the general well-being. A man with whom it is not boring to share news and talk on any topic.
Until now, I have not been able to meet such a man, but I do not despair, and I believe that it will happen.
If you are also lonely, and now you feel that my words have become close to you, write me your answer.
I will be glad to hear from you soon. Annushka.

Received: from ndgkzn (unknown [178.176.175.250])
Reply-To: Annushka <annalucky@bottichelli.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2020 15:27:22 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Volzhsk
Mariy El, Republic
Russia

IMG-1583.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ania; <annalucky@bottichelli.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:34 pm

..... with the last Pic again in DMF-Spam

I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Ania. I live in Odessa, a city on the Black Sea coast in Ukraine. Where are you from? How is the situation with Covid-19 in your country?
I will be glad to hear from you soon. Ania.

Received: from xpequfm (unknown [178.176.175.250])
Reply-To: Ania <annalucky@bottichelli.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2020 17:28:17 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Volzhsk
Mariy El, Republic
Russia

Return to “Russian scammers”