It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:00 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Darya; <Daryamekis@gmail.com/kizkatzen@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Darya; <Daryamekis@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:14 pm

Hi my love xxxxxxx
I am very glad to receive a letter from you! I love you!
My xxxxxx, last night I couldn’t fall asleep calmly, because there were thoughts in my head about our relationship with you.
I always think about you, and about the possibility of our meeting. you and I know each other a little, but we have strong feelings for each other. and now I want to meet with you. I want to hug you, kiss, feel the beat of your heart. maybe it is trite? but I really want it. all this is hard to imagine, since only a meeting will help us understand how much we love each other.
I wrote to you that I hope that in the near future we can meet and now I constantly think about it.
Our meeting will be a very happy moment, because after some time of communication in letters, I really want to see you, see your gaze, feel your hot hands.
I want to hug you and kiss you, because you are the man I want to be with all my life. Imagine the moment when I can see you for the first time. Always different thoughts. But most importantly, these are happy thoughts about you!
My head is full of thoughts about you, I do not understand what is happening. I only understand that I want to be with you because I love you.
I understand that I do not need anyone except you. My heart rejoices when I see your letters.
Your letters bring me great pleasure. when I read your letter, I represent your voice. I imagine you are standing behind me and whispering in my ear "I love you Darya !!!". do you have such dreams ??
I love you very much xxxxxxx.
you understand that my friend Lydia, whom I really trust. and this morning we talked to her. She constantly gives me advice. tips that really help me.
I told her how much I want to meet with you. she listened to me. She did not think long, and said that I was going to you.
I answered her, but how? I have parents, friends, good work here. She said that your meeting should still take place sooner or later. because we are not going to limit our relations only in correspondence. and therefore she said that we really need this meeting. needed in order to take our relationship to a new level. so that our relationship is complete.
After all, for a full-fledged relationship, it is important to feel each other's presence nearby, caring caress support understanding. and for this she said that I should not even think about it and advised us to plan our meeting now. because now our feelings are at such a peak that our meeting will really give an impetus to the development of our feelings and relationships even more. after all, even 100,000 letters will not replace a real meeting. all these emotions. and I completely agreed with her on this and decided to meet with you now. but it’s important for me to hear your opinion now. What do you think about this ? Are you ready for our meeting? it is very important for me to hear your opinion. because we really need our meeting!
My darling, write me what you think about this?
I also watched on the Internet that I needed my trip to you ..
there are a lot of different information on the Internet. but I read that there are many companies or firms that organize trips to other countries. But on all sites they write differently and I couldn’t understand anything .. But I will try to learn more about this. OK?
I will be waiting for your letter!
I love you xxxxxx! I am waiting for your letter.
With love, your Darya

Received: from [100.120.37.216] ([5.62.18.58]) .... Blacklisted Spam-IP+Proxy
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2019 20:39:42 +0300

Privax Ltd.
Moscow

IMG-0542.jpg: 02/04/19; 07:06pm; Apple iPhone X

Даша Вершинина
Polignano a Mare, Россия
https:/ /derikosv.ru/polignano-a-mare/dasha-vershinina-2935

Dasha Vershinina from Yola -----> Private
https:/ /vk.com/id68342178

https:/ /topdb.ru/id68342178
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:50 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxxx
probably only you can understand me, my feeling when I receive your letter :)
I am the happiest when I read your letter !!
honey, I miss you so much .. how I want to hug you!
but you are far away and I am very sad from this .. I am sure that we will meet very soon !! we will be together!!
woke up earlier this morning, maybe I had a strange dream .. but I don’t remember what happened in this dream :( I really dream that you will come to me in a dream, but this does not happen ... I sincerely wish that you came to my dream !!
Have you ever had this?
I spoke with my parents last night. It was a bit tense conversation, because I was afraid that my parents would react negatively when they find out that I want to go to you.
my fears were in vain, our conversation went well. I understand that I am already old enough and should not ask them for approval to go to you. But I really love and respect my parents. It was very important for me to know their opinion.
most of all I was afraid of my dad's reaction, because my dad is strict, but fair!
But everything went well.
I already told my parents about you. also showed them your photos. :liar: :liar:
They had a lot of questions, I will not list all these questions, but most importantly, my parents do not mind. Dad was happy. And mother cried .. tears of happiness, so said my mother. But she is also very happy for you and me !!
also my dad asked "where will you live? can xxxxxx take care of you?". I said that of course xxxxxx will take care of me.
My parents just want to know that I was fine.
They also conveyed a greeting!
I’ll also go to a travel agency tomorrow .. every day I pass by this travel agency, tomorrow I’ll go there and try to find out everything about the trip to you. Tomorrow I will write you the result of my research.
I also need to know the name of the airport where you can meet me.
Dear xxxxxx, I'm sitting now and I have a very good mood, my life has changed dramatically in a short time. I am happy that I decided to try the Internet. I met you !! I love you very much!!
xxxxxxx how are you feeling? has your life changed a lot since we started talking?
could you believe that with the help of the internet you can meet true love ?? I didn’t think it was possible. I was wrong .. the most pleasant mistake that could happen to me :)
I am happy that I have you, the most gentle, kind and most beloved man on earth. You are my most important person. You are very reliable, sensitive and calm, and most importantly, you and I have trust and understanding.
Now I really look forward to our first meeting, I dream to hug you as soon as possible. When I will be with you, I will not face loneliness and sadness :) All my life I want to follow the same road of love with you. My feelings are getting stronger and stronger for you.
I so want to snuggle up to you, and feel protected from all sorrows and adversities. I love you, and my confessions are sincere and pure. Only with you will I be truly happy.
I love you very much!!
soon we will be together!!
tomorrow I will write to you about what I find out in a travel agency.
Hug, kiss!!
your Darya

Received: from [100.120.20.78] ([5.62.18.55]) .... Blacklisted Spam-IP+Proxy
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2019 18:56:45 +0300

Privax Ltd.
Moscow
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:11 pm

Hi my love xxxxxx
Thank you for your wonderful letter.
I have long confessed my love to you and we have not had friendly relations for a long time.
Today was a very boring day at work, and I was thinking about you.
I was thinking about our meeting. I am glad that I found you in this world and now we want to meet each other. it's just perfect.
I want to meet you so badly. I know that you can take care of me.
I will hope for your support and care, I think you are the most caring, intelligent man and I feel your love for me day by day.
I am very glad that we were able to meet in this world my dear. and I want us to be closer to each other.
Today I went to a travel company to find out information about my trip.
I learned everything about my trip. I will need to get travel documents.
It includes a visa, a foreign passport, tickets, insurance.
I wrote down all the prices and all the documents that I will need.
My trip will cost $ 1240.
This will be the total cost of my trip.
it is very expensive for me. I don’t have that kind of money. We need to solve the problem with paying for my trip.
What do i do? Will you help me?

Last days I think a lot about us and about our future life.
I understand that our life is leaving and we do not notice it is my love.
Could it be good that life goes so fast?
It floats away like water in a river and there is no way to return it back.
I am very glad that I have you, my other half, my heart.
You are my favorite person whom I can fully trust and whom I can rely on in a difficult situation.
I want you to know that only your letters support me now and my good mood.
I am very alone without you and your letters. I live in thoughts about you my honey.
I want to feel your tenderness, care, feel your hugs and gentle kisses.
I am sorry that this still cannot happen.
But I am not discouraged.
I know for sure that we will be together, and I really look forward to this time my love.
I will write you tomorrow my prince.
With love only for you!
Your Darya

Received: from [100.120.75.201] ([5.62.18.71]) .... Proxy
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2019 16:27:25 +0300

Privax Ltd.
Likely Static IP
Moscow

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:58 pm

..... I offered her my Help and this is the "Thanx".... :evil: :evil: :evil: :disagree: :disagree:

Hey. why did your last days of writing consist of only a few lines? you don’t talk about your feelings at all. what's happening?
you don’t ask me any questions at all.

Received: from [100.120.38.246] ([5.62.18.81]) .... Proxy
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2019 15:40:43 +0300

Privax Ltd.
Likely Static IP
Moscow

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:18 pm

........ :roll: :roll: :roll:

don't be rude to me. I do not need your money. you act like I need this one. if you want you can come to me yourself.

Received: from [100.120.44.91] ([5.62.18.42]) .... Proxy
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2019 22:18:34 +0300

Privax Ltd.
Likely Static IP
Moscow

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Elena; <lenamolaga@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:08 pm

.... from 419-Spam in german

Hello!
I went online for the first time. I am a little worried. I am very concerned because this is my first experience of meeting a foreigner.
I am very interested in writing to you. I decided to give it a try. A friend of mine advised me to try this type of dating. Tell us about yourself
My name is Elena. I am 30 years old
I live in Russia.
I am looking for love. I am tired of being alone and would like to be happy. I hope you will be a good person and we will have good communication. If you are a serious person, please answer me. I haven't played games, I'm looking for a serious man! I hope to see your answer.

Elena.

Received: from [109.73.179.210] (port=52364 helo=Route1) by n26.c09.mtsvc.net with esmtpsa (TLS1.2:DHE_RSA_AES_256_GCM_SHA384:256) (Exim 4.84_2)
Reply-To: "Elena." <lenamolaga@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2020 15:09:50 +0400

SILCRA-CORE
silcra network
Administrative contact
VIA MARTIRI DELLA RESISTENZA 112
TERMOLI
ITALY

IMG-7988.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Elena; <lekelena9@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:09 pm

.... with new Emailaddress ....

Hello xxxxx! I'm glad you wrote to me.
I hope that we develop a good dialogue. I am a lonely girl.
I am a very sociable and happy girl :)
I have never been married. I have no kids.
I am actively looking for now. I want to find a future husband.
I won't write much in this letter. If you answer me, I'll tell you more about me in my next letter.
Tell me something about you.
Elena

Received: from [100.120.0.104] ([5.62.18.95]) ... Blacklisted Spam-IP + Proxy
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2020 08:43:57 +0300

G-Core Labs S.A.
Privax Ltd
Moscow
Russia

IMG-7982.jpg

.... Pic guides to a +18 Sex page with a hidden Profile and a Emailaddy: dariniavikdfr @ gmail.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:31 pm

.... through the Text I've found her ..... so we can put all together

Hello my dear friend xxxxxx!
How is your day going?
It was interesting for me to read your letter. I hope we have a good dialogue.
I am very tired of being alone.
I have met many guys, but when I started communicating with them, I realized that this was not my person.
I think that there are kindred souls in the world and they should meet.
when they meet, they never part again.
I also want to find my soul mate.
I want a serious relationship. I want to develop our relationship.
I want to fall in love. wanna Love and be loved. I want true love.
I think every person needs it. I want to give my care and love to my man.
I hope that we will continue our communication in a positive mood as well.
I'll tell you a little about my work.
I work in the gym. I am a fitness instructor and nutritionist.
girls come to my classes to make their bodies beautiful. I have to work a lot with them. some find it very difficult to lose weight.
I get very tired at my job.
my working day is not standardized. sometimes I go to work in the early morning and sometimes in the afternoon.
It depends on the number of my students who sign up for classes.
My work is interesting and fun, because making people even more beautiful is interesting and very nice that I help people.
We have a small team and therefore there are days when there is a lot of work and it is not as easy as it seems from the outside.
But I really like my job. After all, this work is to my liking and it brings me joy, we have a very friendly team and it is always fun.
I also have regular clients, and some come every day and train with me for over a year.
Usually these are girls who have their own business.
I do not envy such girls, because they have a lot of work and when such girls come to me in the morning, they look very tired and do not sleep much, and therefore there are bruises under their eyes.
They also exhaust themselves with my workouts, so that the body is in good shape.
Of course there are girls who do not work and live at the expense of men, they come almost every day. They are fun to talk to and the time goes very fast during their workout.
Sometimes I work on weekends, and this happens very often.
Our fitness club is open every day without days off. people want to exercise every day.
There are many girls whom I have helped to lose weight and they are very grateful to me.
I get a lot of pleasure from my work and I think this is the most important thing. Do you agree with me?
with this I will end my letter.
I will wait for a letter from you.
Elena

Received: from [100.120.89.103] ([5.62.18.41])
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2020 17:42:22 +0300

G-Core Labs S.A.
Privax Ltd
Moscow
Russia

IMG-1658.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:30 pm

Hello xxxxx! How are you? How are you feeling?
How is your weather?
What have you been doing today?
I am very glad that I can write to you now.
I've been waiting for this moment for a long time.
I spent my weekend in the village with my grandmother.
I went there with my parents.
My mom offered to visit my grandmother on the weekend and my dad and I willingly agreed.
Our grandmother needed help.
Her roof was leaking and my father handled this problem over the weekend.
My mother and I also helped him.
He needed help.
On Sunday evening we heated the bathhouse and fried the meat.
We put together a table in the gazebo and had a great time.
We returned home yesterday morning.
I was a little late for work and because our bus was delayed.
I had to work hard and came home very late and very tired.
I immediately went to bed.
Today I also had to wake up early, but today was an easy day and I am already at home and I am very glad to write to you.
It was interesting to know what you will tell about yourself!
Unfortunately, I don't understand the rules of American football. in Russia this kind of sport is not very widespread.
I know the rules of regular football and even played as a child;)
From films, I really like to watch serials. I rarely watch regular films.
I like to watch serials. Here are my favorites.
"Game of Thrones, Vikings, Doctor Chaos, The Big Bang Theory, Escape, Breaking Bad" is my favorite TV series,
This is Game of Thrones. Have you watched this show?
now they have released season 8 and I have already watched all the possible episodes.
I'm watching season 8 now :) I would be glad to watch movies and TV shows with you in the evenings.
my favorite movie is Troy. I really love historical movies.
From sports I love fitness and I love running in the morning and also volleyball, basketball and cycling.
I hope that our communication will continue to be active and interesting.
I am very interested to know what you do, how your day goes.
My day starts at 7 am. I get up, wash, have breakfast.
I'm going to work. Have to get up early.
I need to paint and put myself in order.
I have to look good.
I try to look after myself. I think that for any girl her appearance is very important :)
Sometimes I can only work a few hours, and sometimes I have to work late into the evening.
It depends on the number of students and the number of instructors in the room. I work with a partner, sometimes we negotiate with her and change shifts.
If the salary matched this job, it would be nice =)
Sometimes I just walk alone in the park. sometimes you want to be alone.
I also love to run in the fresh air. Cold weather conditions don't scare me at all.
Jogging is good for my health.
On weekends I go out with my friends. Lidia and Svetlana.
We love going to the movies. We often have promotions in our local cinema and watching a movie is very cheap.
I like to watch movies.
To be honest, I want to go to the movies with a man.
I want him to sit next to him, hold his hand. I want romance and care. I want male affection and attention.
I hope that we will be fine and one day we can go to the movies together. would you like that?
I am not deprived of male attention, but when I start talking to them, I immediately want to leave.
I don't know why this is happening. They are not at all interesting and I have nothing to talk about with them :(
It seems to me that the world has gone crazy.
Everything turned upside down.
Men in my city are constantly trying to show their car, they are trying to talk about the amount of their money.
They think it should impress me, but it just makes me want to leave them.
It is important for me that he would be interested in me, and they just constantly brag and do not show any attention to my personality.
I think that you are completely different and we will have a very good communication.
I will finish my letter.
Hope you get back soon!
Elena

Received: from [100.120.64.223] ([5.62.18.98])
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2020 14:14:00 +0300

G-Core Labs S.A.
Privax Ltd
Moscow
Russia

IMG-0391.jpg

IMG-0392.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:14 pm

Hello xxxxxxx
With each new letter, we learn more and more about each other. I think you notice it too.
Tell me how did you spend your day today ?? What new did you have?
I'm good. very good mood :) what is your mood?
I read your letters with great pleasure.
I also try to write so that you enjoy reading my letters and I really hope you enjoy reading my letters.
It is a pity that your fiancee did a mean thing to you. it's a complete nightmare.
People are very cruel and leave scars on our hearts. no need to live in the past. you need to go forward. life is one and you need to live it happily.
I also love cats and dogs alike. I generally love animals.
This morning, I woke up earlier than usual.
I immediately started getting ready for work.
The day at work went well overall. There were many clients and I was tired.
in the evening I plan to stay at home to cook dinner and watch TV.
What are your plans for the evening ??
I like to play sports, because movement is life :)
I wanted to ask you, do you have bad habits ??
I do not have bad habits. I do not smoke, I never abuse alcohol. And you?
I'm wondering why you decided to use the internet for dating?
Don't feel like wasting your time looking for a girl on the street or a cafe? :)
I decided to use the Internet for dating, because I believe that through the Internet you can find a certain person.
I decided to meet a man from another country, because I find it very interesting.
I would like to know more about your country, your culture and customs.
I have always had respect for your country.
I heard that men in your country take their families very seriously and are very good family men.
Do you know anything about Russia ?? Would you like to know something about my country or culture ??
You can ask me any questions, I will be happy to answer you!
Could you tell me about your education ?? How many years have you studied? Does your profession match your education?
I studied at the law faculty of municipal government.
My studies were 5 years old, I studied at a state university.
But I do not work much in a different direction.
I like my job, I believe that work should be done with pleasure, and not just for money or a career.
Of course, this is also important, but the main thing is to work for your own pleasure. This is the most important thing when choosing a job.
Work should be to your liking. You agree with me?
I await your reply with impatience.
have a good day!!!
Elena

Received: from [100.120.115.217] ([5.62.18.100])
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2020 16:56:18 +0300

G-Core Labs S.A.
Privax Ltd
Moscow
Russia

IMG-00903.jpg

....... its Yoshkar Ola

Большое Чикаго - BIG CHICAGO - Bar & Night Club
Россия, Йошкар-Ола, Ленинский просп., 15В

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:13 pm

Hello my dear friend xxxxxx
I really love the moment when I receive a letter from you and it brings me a lot of joy and a smile on my face.
How are you doing today? Are you doing well? Hope my letters make your day a little happier.
Everything is fine with me, I feel good.
Today is a beautiful day even though I had to wake up very early.
I wrote to you about my work and this morning at 6 o'clock a girl called me who had an early lesson with me. the lesson was scheduled for 9 o'clock, but she had things to do and so I had to go to a meeting and conduct a fitness lesson with her.
She has been training with me for a long time. Our mutual acquaintances advised her my workouts. we get along well with her and talk a lot. I'm interested with her. she is overweight and wants to get rid of it. she work very hard.
Of course, I agreed, not even because I would be paid for my work, but because I really wanted to help her. I love hardworking students who are not too lazy to wake up early in the morning to go to training.
she really wanted to train and she never misses our classes.
In general, everything went well and I had a good workout.
This girl was very grateful to me in her eyes, I saw happiness. I was very pleased to help her, even though I had to wake up at 6 in the morning.
That's how it happened that I did such a good deed today.
How did your day start today, did you have something unusual?
I noticed that you didn't pay attention to my last letter. you just talked about an incident that happened to you as a child, when you almost drowned. why didn’t you react to my last letter? I touched on many topics and also asked questions. why didn't you tell me what?
I also had an incident in childhood and I will remember it for the rest of my life. As a child, I ran across the road and was almost hit by a car, but at the last moment a man ran up and pulled me out a second before the accident. if they asked me, I would die. it was a real miracle.
I think I'm finishing my letter for today. I would very much wait for a letter from you.
with respect Elena from Russia :-)

Received: from [100.120.116.247] ([5.62.18.68])
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2020 13:10:12 +0300

G-Core Labs S.A.
Privax Ltd
Moscow
Russia

1.jpg: 04/11/17; 07:44pm; Apple iPhone 5s

2.jpg: 04/11/17; 07:45pm; Apple iPhone 5s

..... 10 Food pics not necessary to post

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Kseniya; <kseniyamira30@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:43 pm

..... from DMF-Spam

Hello!
I am very interested in writing to you.
A friend of mine told me to try this type of dating and I'll tell you about myself.
My name is Ksenia. I am 30 years old and I live in Russia
I'm looking for happiness, I've been alone for a long time and I'm sick of it. Hope you will be a good person and we will have good communication.
If you are a serious person answer me. Kseniya.

Received: from mail.contato.net (mail.contato.net. [201.76.0.39])
Reply-To: Kseniya <kseniyamira30@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2020 02:00:21 +0400

CIA76
Contato Internet EIRELI
Alexandre Fenzke
Brazil

IMG-7985.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Kseniya; <kseniyamira30@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:09 pm

..... with the last Pic again in DMF-Spam and in german

Hello!
I am very interested in writing to you.
A friend of mine told me to try this type of dating and I'll tell you about myself.
My name is Ksenia. I am 30 years old and I live in Russia
I'm looking for happiness, I've been alone for a long time and I'm sick of it. Hope you will be a good person and we will have good communication.
If you are a serious person answer me. Kseniya.

Received: from unknown (HELO Linuxfreemail) (beth@organizedtoperfection.com@92.245.114.93)
Reply-To: Kseniya <kseniyamira30@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2020 14:07:29 +0400

MEGALINE
PPPoE
Aleksandr Yun
Rozakova str. 55
720000, Bishkek
Kyrgyzstan

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Victoria; <kizkat.zen@gmail.com/kizkatzen@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:31 pm

... she appeared today out of the blue in my DLB-Mailaccount, don't know her.

Greetings. I think you don’t know me, as I don’t know you, my name is Victoria. How is your day going? Hope all is well. I would like to know your name. I won't tell you much about myself, and I would also like to know something about you. Not so long ago I turned 33 years old. The country in which I live is Russia! Tell me, what do you think about it? I don’t play games, I’m here with serious intentions, and I am looking for a man with whom I will be happy! Very happy to build my first internet acquaintance. Maybe you would like to create friendships with me, or even more. I really hope that I can get your answer soon.
I cry for your answer. kizkat.zen@gmail.com
All the best, Viktoria.

..... IP shows Google
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2021 16:19:34 +0300

TJYPc-IQg-Kf.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Vika; <k.i.z.k.a.tzen@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:40 pm

...... once more in DLB

Good day. My name is Vika, but you can just Victoria. How is your day going? Hope all is well. I hope I'm not distracting you too much. I guess I'll tell you a little about myself first. This year I turned 33. I am from Russia, and I am writing to you from here. Hope this is not a problem for you. I am looking for a good man to build a relationship with. This is the first time I meet a person via the Internet. I believe that the main thing is to start a dialogue and make a pleasant acquaintance. This is important to me! I look forward to hearing from you!
Hope to see your answer. k.i.z.k.a.tzen@gmail.com
Have a nice day. Vikochka

..... IP shows Google
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2021 19:12:43 +0800

Img-829102-3.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”