It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:30 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Viktoriya; <milayaa.odna@gmail.com/kiss.nastyavery@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Viktoriya; <milaya.odnaa@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:27 pm

Hi dear xxxxxx! What are you going to do this weekend? Will you rest? This weekend I plan to go to the village with my relatives. Therefore, on Saturday and Sunday I can not write, because there will be no Internet access. We’ll be in touch again on Monday. You must write. Good?
Before I go to an agency and find out the cost of my trip, I have to understand if my man will help me? And if I go, I find out about my trip, and then you will tell me that you can’t help. Then it turns out that I wasted time and went. So I started this conversation with you before I went and found out about my trip to you. So come on, we will make a decision on our meeting, and you will tell me for sure. Will you help me? Can I count on you and your help? You tell me about it! Good? I will wait for an answer! Vika

Received: from [10.0.0.100] ([188.162.43.79])
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2019 15:31:33 +0400

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
Scartel Network of PJSC Megafon
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Viktoriya; <milaya.odnaa@gmail.com>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Nastya; <kiss.nastyavery@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:05 pm

.... from DMF-Spam

Hello
I'm Nastya, 34 years old. I'm from Russia, Ozersk. I hope that you are not afraid to communicate with a woman who is many miles away from you. If you are a single man, then I am sure you will like my email. I wrote to you because I am looking for a serious relationship. I am single and looking for a partner, husband, and future man. I hope that you will like me and we will make friends! I’ll attach my photo so that you can see how I look. I hope you like it). Tell me about yourself, and I hope that you send your answer to me. I shall wait for your answer! Sincerely, Nastya

Received: from jwvnao [(178.176.175.166)]
Reply-To: Nastya <kiss.nastyavery@gmail.com>
To: selwyn.feinblum@stonehage.com
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2021 12:09:45 +0300
X-Mailer: Laavabit ver. 8.7.9

PJSC MegaFon
Volga Branch of OJSC MegaFon NOC
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

IMG-9473.jpg: 13/09/20
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anastasiya; <kiss.nastyavery@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:54 pm

.... she's the 3rd. client from this closed Town Ozersk .....

Good day xxxxxx! Having written to you, I took the first step towards acquaintance. As soon as I saw your letter, I immediately write to you). It was a pleasant surprise for me that I received your letter back. Honestly,
I was really looking forward to your answer, I appreciate it! I promise to fill your time with informative conversation.
I would very much like you to always carefully read my letters, because your opinion is very important to me.
I don't like being ignored and not answering my questions. I think it's not fair to spend a lot of time writing a letter to each other. I think so that no difficulties in achieving the goal should not interfere in life. If two single people want to make friends, communicate and build relationships, then the distance will not be any problem.
I agree? How are you? How are you feeling?
I am serious and determined, since I came here, on the Internet, in order to spend time usefully and to meet
a good, decent, real person. I hope we will appreciate the work and time. Did you agree? After all, this is the
best way to get acquainted at the moment. What are your goals, what are your intentions? I got your email address from a marriage agency :liar: :liar: :liar: , but my profile was limited, so I have very little information about you. Where they get the addresses from, I have no idea, I hope it doesn't matter.
I have already introduced myself), my full name is Anastasiya. I'm 34 years old. Birthday is June 18th. I am a free girl, I have no obligations to anyone. I'm alone. I have a good upbringing, I am a decent girl. I was not married. There are no children (. Now is the age when you already want to have a family. I hope to carry out my plans, achieve my goals))). I have no bad habits, I have never smoked. Have you been married? Do you have children? If you have children, then I do not mind it). I have a higher Pedagogical education. I speak fluent English, Russian is my native language). What kind of education do you have? Education does not play any role
in life. I already understood this, and even more so for the relationship between a man and a woman. The most important thing is that we like each other and have a real interest. I myself am very calm, cheerful. By nature, kind, responsible and economic.
As I wrote earlier, I am from Russia, I live in the city of Ozersk, Chelyabinsk region. Probably now it's easier to look at google maps, and then you will see what part of Russia I live in.). I decided to look for a man from another country, personally out of my desire, to find a man somewhere else. Because I'm ready to move, ready to change my life. Tired of being alone. I am tired of the fact that there are practically no decent men left in our country. I have no desire to meet a man from my country. Because men from Russia are reluctant to build a family and drink a lot of alcohol. I believe that for true love, feelings, there is no distance, no matter where in the world we live, we can get to know each other, fall in love. After all, there is no limit for love, there are no barriers. After all, you do not know where your significant other lives. I believe that there is no obstacle in the distance. xxxxxx What do you think about this? I hope there will be no obstacle for you in this, and we will continue! Moreover, if two single people want to achieve success, relationships, want to be friends, then achieving such goals, distance will not be a problem when. I agree?
I'm a little worried, this is the first time I've written such a story about me. I hope, you like it. I hope you were interested in getting to know me. I will continue to talk about myself so that we can become closer. xxxxxx you must tell me about yourself, ask me something, I will always answer you. Okay? Now I will wait for your answer. Be sure to send your photos, tell more information about yourself. the more we talk, the better we can get to know each other. Okay? I wish you a good day. I look forward to your next letter. Nastya

Received: from [10.0.0.100] ([188.162.199.156])
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2021 16:17:44 +0400

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg .... 06.12.20

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:42 pm

Hello xxxxxx! Send your photos. I received your answer, thank you, it was interesting to read and learn more personal information about you. I hope we will have the opportunity to exchange email every day. I also count on you will send more your photos. After all, we must see each other. If suddenly there is no possibility to write every day, then I hope we will warn each other). Agreed? I have a good day today, the mood is beautiful. I will not have secrets from you, and from the very beginning I would really like us to speak openly, sincerely. After all, the future depends on this. Agreed? I hope and believe, from now on my life will change, and will become brighter. How's your day? How do you have the weather? How are you feeling? It's nice that you don't see any obstacles in our communication, it means everything is in our hands), we will go further. It is very nice to meet a serious man. After all, it is now difficult to meet a good, kind, decent man. But I hope you are such a man, and you will show your male qualities. I very highly appreciate male decency. For me personally, this is the first similar experience of such communication via the Internet. But I believe, and appreciate it highly, that it really works that such a connection will develop into real relations. I hope, and you are tuned as serious as me? Have you already communicated when then on the Internet? I myself do not even use social networks, as it takes a
lot of personal time, so somewhere in social networks I do not even have page. I live in reality, and not in the Internet space. Therefore, whether it is better to write better, but if it is necessary for us, then in the future
I will be ready to go to some other way to communicate, but this is in the future when we know each other better. Okay?
I so happened that I have a pedagogical education, but I work in another direction. In general, I can say two works). I work in a furniture factory as a controller, follow the performance of work, and accept orders. My work is most in the company's office, but sometimes I leave for the plant, to inspect. Work is simple, I like it.
I usually work from early morning to evening. I have a schedule for 2 days I work, two rest. Unfortunately, there is a lot to work, but we have enough salaries only to ensure our life salary to salary. Something like this). I have alone. Due to the fact that I work on the main work is not every day, I still got an additional teaching to the university, I teach management and financial courses. I teach twice a week at the university, that is, I have two lessons. I like.
xxxxxx Do you have a hobby? Maybe you have any hobbies? How do you spend your free time from work if you have it)? What kind of rest do you like, active, or do you prefer to relax at home? I have no such hobby, but there is a passion, I can sew. Sometimes I sew bed linen when there is inspiration. Free time always want to spend with benefit to relax, go somewhere. But I am alone, and I don't go much much. But I really like active rest, such as traveling to nature, go to the cinema. Like walks, like nature. Sometimes I read the books when it's very boring). I do not like the noisy companies at all, I do not go to the disco for a long time, because it's not mine, I am more a homely girl). I better stay at home, I will see some kind of good movie, I will make order in the house. Do you like sports? Can someone be fond of sports or fond of sports?
I even had inspiration to write about myself), and tell you more. I hope you are interested to read my letters? Yes, I have an interest in you as a man. I am pleased to know you, share with you my life. I think that soon it will bring us success). I had a good impression of you. And I hope we will continue our way only forward. xxxxxxx I hope you have a mutual interest in me). Have a nice day. I look forward to the next letter. Write! Nastya.

Received: from [10.0.0.100] ([188.162.199.137])
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2021 09:47:29 +0400

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

4.jpg

5.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:21 pm

Good day xxxxxx! I get great pleasure when I read your letter, I like to get to know you more with each letter.
I was really looking forward to your answer. I'm in a good mood. With each new letter, I have very positive emotions. I really hope that we will continue to delight each other, open up, and become even closer). After all, our goals coincide, and together we want to achieve a positive result in our communication. How's your day? How are you feeling? I am sure that living a thousand kilometers apart from each other, we can bring joy to each other. I think it's not so important where the person you like is to be, the main thing is that he is suitable and interesting. I agree? Hope you like me as a girl? our success depends only on us, our desire.
I live alone. I have to rent an apartment. It so happened in my life that I lost my parents very early. This is how life ordered that when I was still a teenager, life took my parents. My father often drank, and somehow one day there was a fire, and my parents simply could not get out. And at this time I was at school. A lot of time has passed since then, and I have already come to terms with the fact that I lost my parents early. It turns out that since adolescence I grew up alone. In life I got used to achieve everything myself, but of course my grandmother helped me in everything, all these years she replaced my parents. For which I am grateful to her, because my grandmother made me a decent girl. I have no brothers, I am the only one in the family, I have no sisters either. There are relatives who live with my aunt's grandmother, uncle. Yes, all this is sad, but I am already an adult girl, and I have an independent life. xxxxxx how about your family? Tell us about your parents. Do you have your own home or rent? How about brothers, sisters?
xxxxxx have you already had experience of communication on the Internet? How long have you been using internet dating? How did you come to get to know each other on the Internet? I'm very curious to know more things about you). The more we know about each other, the more interesting it gets. I agree? For me, this is my first experience of such communication over the Internet. I have never done this before. But I am quite familiar with real life stories that the Internet makes it possible to build real relationships. Therefore, I decided for myself that I want to change my life. Yes, and I am ready to meet a man from another country, and I am ready for a move in the future). I'm ready. Therefore, I have a positive attitude towards such acquaintances on the Internet. Men from Russia have lost all interest for me. Nothing is stable in Russia, and men from my country are not stable at all. Therefore, interest has disappeared. I decided to find a man in another country), this is my chance. After all, not when you do not know exactly where your soul mate lives. I agree? For some reason I’m sure we’ll use our time to get to know each other. Do you like cycling? Do you like swimming? I really like cycling, but in general I like walking in nature). yes I know this game is American football.
I hope we will share our communication experience and develop. Yes, now such a period of acquaintance in order to get to know each other more and better. But I'm sure it will only get more interesting and positive in the future. I would like to find a lot in common between us so that we would be interested). Send more of your photos. Have a nice day. Can not wait for your reply. Nastya

Received: from [10.0.0.100] ([188.162.199.137])
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2021 09:47:29 +0400

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

6.jpg ... I'm to 300% sure that "this" Pic is already here in connection with a other Client

.... taken here: Кремлевская набережная (Россия, Казань) - Kremlyovskaya Embankment, Fedoseyevskaya St. (Russia, Kazan)

7.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:04 pm

Hello xxxxxx! I try to look at my mail every day, because your letters bring joy to my day). Thank you for writing to me). I am very pleased. I love reading your letters and what you are talking about. I also try to open up, share, with you all the things from my life. If suddenly you are interested in something, you can always ask me. Okay? Perhaps it is fate that we met you, I hope I made the right choice by choosing you). Do you believe in fate? At the moment everything suits me, and personally I do not see any obstacles. I hope everything suits you, and you, like me, do not see any obstacles. Yes, we communicate using the Internet, but this is not a problem, because we are still at a distance, and for people who want to truly build love, relationships should not be barriers. I agree? In general, I think that distance is just a path that must be overcome. Is that so? Therefore, we have everything ahead. I hope you support me. How's your day? How are you feeling? I'm fine, I'm in a good mood.
xxxxxx would like to know how long have you been alone, without a relationship? How long ago did your last relationship end? We must live in the present, and what was in the past, let it remain there. Yes? For me, my last relationship ended in just over a year. With past relationships, nothing connects me. Therefore, you can be calm). Since then I have been alone, and all this time I have devoted myself, and of course I have not thought about relationships for a whole year. But some time passed, and the moment came when I was tired of this loneliness. And I want to share my life, to give tenderness, attention to a person close to me. Now I definitely know what I want, what I need. In general, I am purposeful in life. Sometimes I set goals and go to my goal to the victorious. Sometimes personal happiness requires a long journey and effort. I agree? Therefore, even now
I can tell you that for me our correspondence with you is of great importance.
I know that you have a developed country, a good culture, different from ours. What is the standard of living in your country? What are your impressions of Russia, what do you think of Russian people? What is your religion?
I also know that our mentality is different, and I think that you have a more cultural development. And I love it. I like the mentality of your country. My religion is Christianity. Do you like theaters, museums, exhibitions? Where would you like to go more in your free time? Do you like camping? I really like outdoor recreation, but in general I always like to actively spend my free time. Although, due to work, there is not much free time (. I am ready for the changes that await me, and I am ready to take a step towards my destiny. I really want to fill this time with communication with you so that our knowledge develops and we become closer). I like dogs and cats.
xxxxxx I think that every letter written from the heart is sincere. So I hope we appreciate the time we take to tell these things to each other.) I would like to find common goals, interests, so that there is a complete idyll in life in a relationship). I like you, and you are very interesting as a man. Have a nice day. I'm waiting for your news. Nastya

Received: from [10.0.0.100] ([178.176.174.170])
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2021 11:10:36 +0400

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue May 04, 2021 1:51 pm

How much more do you need to repeat? I disregard your short letters. I have no interest. I wrote to you to correspond and get to know you. You don’t want to write, so don’t waste my time or yours.

Received: from [10.0.0.100] ([188.162.199.98])
Date: Tue, 4 May 2021 12:12:53 +0400

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

Return to “Russian scammers”