It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:29 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Ella; <rubin0chka@yandex.com/Ellatibpiwdmf@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:27 pm

...... from 419-Spam ....Standard script

Salutation dear man, I live in live in Russia, work in medicine. have Left on this page your personal data hoping, that respond man, which will be of interest familiarity with me. I'm glad to meet with honest man, with feeling humor and the fact with who was able to would find common interests. I easily find most people, however I need that, with whom you I would was able to share all their joys and concerns. This, with of whom our understanding it would be perfect. Know that perfection is difficult reach, but you know that may at least nearer to him, and I inspiring. I 28 years. I optimist and cheery people, who are ready to understand every man, if only he respectable and ready agreement. All necessary, we could be to discuss correspondence, finding the community of interests. Believe that having common ground to initial and important a signal to, what our meeting is not accidental. And then we could be develop communication, and I told about yourself more. I'm in search of serious relationship would like to create a family expensive male, to have children and find happiness.

If you are interested in me Please answer ONLY to my private mail box: rubin0chka@yandex.com

I have have a skype and phone we can to speak there.

Received: from 94.230.150.2 (HELO localhost)
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2019 12:47:34 +0100

AIRWAYNET-INFRASTRUC
Jan Krivsky
Dobroc?ovice 102,
Prague-east, 25082
Czech Republic

....... send as PDF
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Ella; <rubin0chka@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:59 pm

Hi xxxxxxx!
xxxxx, I am sincerely glad to receive your letter. And we can continue our acquaintance.
I want to say right away that this is my first acquaintance with a man on the Internet. So I'm a little worried ...
xxxxxx, I started using the Internet recently. After we had free access to work
The Internet. I work as a pediatrician in a hospital; I look after the condition and health of children. In my free time I can use the Internet.
At first I did not think about it. But I decided to try it. Because I saw on TV that many people found each other
using the internet and are very happy now. Because there are no boundaries and distances for dating.

So, a little about me. My name is Ella. I am 28 years old. My height is 164 sm.
My weight is 49 kg. I have no bad habits. I am single and have never been married. I do not have children.
I have a calm character. I live alone in my apartment. My mom and dad work as intelligence hydrologists,
therefore it’s very rare to be at home. I am the only child in the family. I have no brothers and sisters.
I live in a small but beautiful city of Shadrinsk in Russia. I don’t know how to explain to you where it is. But I can definitely say that this is a beautiful place. You have to see it !!!
Can you tell me more about you? About your life and entertainment? For example, I like to dance.
In my free time, I go to a dance school. It also helps me keep my body fit.
I think you already noticed this :). What are you looking for in a woman? And the most important question for me,
this: "What do you expect from meeting a woman?" It is important for me to find out now at the beginning of our acquaintance, so that later there would be no disagreement between us. Because flirting and friendship do not interest me.
I have a lot of friends. And I need love and a serious relationship, it is very important for me. That is why I am here. I want to find for me a good man, for a serious relationship. Age is not a hindrance for me. Important to me
the soul of man. I do not think that age difference is an important factor in the relationship between a man and
a woman. Because with age, men are only smarter and prudent. I would be happy to be with such a man who is serious about a woman.
I hope that our acquaintance will be pleasant. I would like you to answer my questions sincerely.
I love sincerity and truth. I understand that you have a lot of questions for me. Also I have to you.
It’s not possible to specify in the profile. You may ask that you are interested in learning about me.
I will sincerely answer you. If I am interested in you, then I will write you more about me in the following letters. Ok
I attached some photos in my letter.
Hope you enjoy it.
I am waiting for your reply and your photos.
Your new friend Ella.

...... delivered over Yandex/Moscow

DCM 00078.jpg

DCM 00411.jpg

DCM 00425.jpg

DCM 00871.jpg

.... RPO is Строй Ира, Киев - Model/Actress

https:/ /iprofiles.ru/ira-stroy/441363/

https:/ /vk.com/id441363

.facebook.com/irsen.stroy

.instagram.com/irsenest/

.... for a Model &Actress is her Instagram terrible .... I'm used to better Profiles from Ukraine-VIP's :(

https:/ /profiles-vkontakte.ru/441363-ira-stroy-kiev.html

https:/ /botsman.info/people/441363/

https:/ /вконтакте24.рф/ira-stroy-kiev-441363.html

https:/ /bigbookname.com/user/ira-stroy-441363

https:/ /top100vk.com/441363/

https:/ /elot.ru/profile/441363

Shadrinsk is a town in Kurgan Oblast, Russia, located on the left bank of the Iset River (Ob's basin) 146 kilometers northwest of Kurgan. Population: 77,756
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ella; <Ellatibpiwdmf@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:06 pm

....... from my 2nd. DLB-Spamfolder

Good day there, I already have a great aim to find out more about who you are, I really hope you do not really mind yet I not long ago found your existing user account and enjoy it.

If you are interested in me Please answer ONLY to my private e-mail: Ellatibpiwdmf@gmail.com

Regards!

Received: from localhost ([185.220.100.248])
X-Clacks-Overhead: "GNU Terry Pratchett"
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2020 04:10:53 +0200
To: wcsdm3@yahoo.com

Network for Tor-Exit traffic.
TOR-EXIT
Tim Niemeyer
F3 Netze e.V.
Am Hafen 6
97437 Hassfurt
Germany

PCX-685.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Ella; <Ellatibpiwdmf@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:34 pm

.... today her answer from September!!!!! :applause: :applause: :party: :party:

Hi xxxxxx!
xxxxxx, I am sincerely glad to receive your letter. And we can continue our acquaintance.
I want to say right away that this is my first acquaintance with a man on the Internet. So I'm a little worried ...
xxxxx, I started using the Internet recently. After we had free access to work
The Internet. I work as a pediatrician in a hospital; I look after the condition and health of children. In my free time I can use the Internet.
At first I did not think about it. But I decided to try it. Because I saw on TV that many people found each other
using the internet and are very happy now. Because there are no boundaries and distances for dating.

So, a little about me. My name is Ella. I am 28 years old. My height is 164 sm.
My weight is 49 kg. I have no bad habits. I am single and have never been married. I do not have children.
I have a calm character. I live alone in my apartment. My mom and dad work as intelligence hydrologists,
therefore it’s very rare to be at home. I am the only child in the family. I have no brothers and sisters.
I live in a small but beautiful city of Shadrinsk in Russia. I don’t know how to explain to you where it is. But I
I can definitely say that this is a beautiful place. You have to see it !!!
Can you tell me more about you? About your life and entertainment? For example, I like to dance.
In my free time, I go to a dance school. It also helps me keep my body fit.
I think you already noticed this :). What are you looking for in a woman? And the most important question for me, this: "What do you expect from meeting a woman?" It is important for me to find out now at the beginning of our acquaintance, so that later there would be no disagreement between us. Because flirting and friendship do not interest me.
I have a lot of friends. And I need love and a serious relationship, it is very important for me. That is why I am here. I want to find for me a good man, for a serious relationship. Age is not a hindrance for me. Important to me the soul of man. I do not think that age difference is an important factor in the relationship between a man and a woman. Because with age, men are only smarter and prudent. I would be happy to be with
such a man who is serious about a woman.
I hope that our acquaintance will be pleasant. I would like you to answer my questions sincerely.
I love sincerity and truth. I understand that you have a lot of questions for me. Also I have to you.
It’s not possible to specify in the profile. You may ask that you are interested in learning about me.
I will sincerely answer you. If I am interested in you, then I will write you more about me in the following letters. Ok
I attached some photos in my letter.
Hope you enjoy it.
I am waiting for your reply and your photos.
Your new friend Ella.

Received: from [100.120.145.50] ([84.17.58.215])
X-Google-Original-From: Ella <Ellatibpiwdmf@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2020 20:40:11 +0400 .... :-o :shock: :-o :thinking: .... delivered 2day!

CDN77_MIL_SWB
Datacamp Ltd. technical staff
DataCamp Limited
207 Regent Street
London
United Kingdom

DCM-00412.jpg

DCM-00759.jpg

DCM-00911.jpg

...... Pic 3 confirmed RPO

Return to “Russian scammers”