It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:13 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Olga; <olechkadauntless@yahoo.com/ruscolnce@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:26 pm

..... from DMF-Spam.

Hello. Happy Christmas!. So Christmas days beganand nowadays it is a the day for beginning a Dating. I'm lonely girl, and I'm willing for change relation status and for a new experience. I'm in search of skilful sirwho is in tune with the times and needs to be the apple of one's eye. Good acquaintance is the best basis for pleasure in life. I am looking forwardfor a an attractive communication. I am sure that we are nice pair for each other and will be great life partners and interlocutors. I am waiting your response.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my regular mail box: olechkadauntless@yahoo.com

Sending you kind kisses, your Olyunyka

Received: from localhost ([43.228.131.113])
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2019 20:27:06 +0100
To: dannniperez75@gmail.com

UNITELMN
Unitel LLC
Unitel LLC administrator
Data Center, Viva City town, Khan-Uul District,
Ulaanbaatar Khan-Uul District
Mongolia

DSC919.jpg

.... RPO is russian Glamour Model Ирина Буромских/Irina Buromskih ...... aka Anya, Anya Femjoy, Anya Belova, Ira, Irin, Irina, Phiby, Fibby, Irma B .... to find her: use (Fibby) ... she have a vk.com with 1060 naked Pics

https:/ /vk.com/id265980088

https:/ /vistapointe.net/irina-buromskih.html

https:/ /вконтакте24.рф/irina-buromskih-149259072.html

https:/ /vk.com/id149259072
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Olga; <olechkatemperamental@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:00 pm

.... from DMF-Spam in german

Hello darling man. May the joy and peace of Christmas be with you always!. So Xmas beganand now it is a great day for beginning a acquaintance. I am single woman, and I'm willing for love and for a new experience. I am looking for skilful sirwho keeps up to date and is ready being in love and have those feelings reciprocated. Good connection is a good basis for satisfaction in life. I'm openfor a an attractive chat. I have no doubt that we are suitable for each other and will be the best life partners and interlocutors. I'm looking forward your response.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my regular mailbox: olechkatemperamental@yahoo.com

Send you warm kisses, your Olychika.

Received: from localhost (host142.subnet152.comnet.net.id. [202.150.152.142])
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2020 04:30:44 +0100
To: sales@anthonyjewelry.net

COMNET-Infrastruktur
PT. Comtronics Systems
Internet Services Provider
Setrasari Indah No. 4
Bandung 40152
Jawa Barat
INDONESIA

PCX-397.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Olga; <olechkafaithful@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:24 pm

..... again in DMF-Spam with the last Pic

Hello Dear. Merry Xmas!. So Christmas festive startedand today it is a great day for starting a relationship. I'm unmarried girl, and ready for presenting my heart for you and for a newexperiment. I'm looking for simple and wise personwho keeps up to date and needs to be the apple of one's eye. Good acquaintance is very good basis for gladness in life. I'm looking forwardfor a an interesting chat. I am assure that we are nice party for each other and will be good friends and talkers. I'm waiting your answer.

If you are interested in me Please answer ONLY to my personal e-mail: olechkafaithful@yahoo.com

Sincerely, your Olychik.

Received: from localhost ([197.211.42.122])
Date: Sat, 04 Jan 2020 02:13:28 +0100

GLO-1
Globacom Limited
Prasoon Agarwal
1- Mike Adenuga Close, Victoria Island
Lagos
Nigeria

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Katya; <ruscolnce@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:25 pm

...... from DLB-Spam .... strange

Hello! Almost the middle of Novembernow it is a nice day for beginning a Dating. I am single girl, and I'm willing for presenting my heart for you and for a new experience. I am in search of an advanced sirwho keeps up to date and is ready being in love and have those feelings reciprocated. Good connection is the best basis for enjoyment in life. I'm looking forwardfor a a new dialogue. I have no doubt that we are suitable for each other and will be good friends and interlocutors. Have nice day! Katya

Received: from [192.168.8.100] ([31.13.144.13])
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2020 14:31:51 +0300

BEE_Samara
Mobile Core in Samara
VimpelCom LIR Administrative Contact
JSC "VimpelCom" 8 Marta st., house 10, bldg. 14
127083, Moscow, Russia

DSC-385.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:21 pm

Hi there xxxxxx!
I'm truly thrilled that you just reacted to my little mail.
As you may know already I'm Ekaterina. But my friends call me Katya. Right now I am twenty-eight years of age, And I'm residing in Russia.
It's better for me to have a dialogue in English language, therefore please write me in English language. I have to request you to go through this message cautiously, it can be important for me to understand your thoughts and opinions about what I am writing.
Based on your reactions, I will see if it makes sense to carry on our conversation further or not.
Just do not worry, I'm not mad or anything. Do not make hasty assumptions, read this mail till the last word and then if you want, you may jump into assumptions or conclusions. The truth is, I am very good and affectionate. It's just personal life quite often makes one be cautious and rude because of a large number of situations of fraud and evil stuff on the Internet.
I absolutely liked and i believe that you appreciated me too.
Who really knows exactly where this conversation is going to end up, but I really hope me and you are going to be at minimum great buddies.
At this time I'm college student and now I study at Medical University. Then again much more this in the following message.
I prefer individuals who actually are not scared of true thoughts from others about who they really are, I appreciate people who also aren't afraid of open phrase of wishes.
I'm sorry if my English aren't that good. I can chat pretty good English verbally, however, I make errors while writing.
I adore having a great time, I like to laugh and I have a very good joyful personality. You won't be bored beside me.
I appreciate and like people who are near me. I really hope that you become very close to me because I really like you.
Very rarely comes about to me that anyone i appreciate first perception. I'm actually incredibly picky about people.
Although you immediately captivated me with something. I don't know what exactly. I recently liked you on a unconscious level or whatever.
You understand how it occurs, one person likes it, a different one does not. On a subconscious phase. I do know most people well.
I do not ought to boast regarding it, yet it is actually true. Although I am not too old right now, I am only 28 years old, but Went through a difficult personal life and simply were forced to mature very early.
Now I'm looking forward to safety from someone, yet I just depend on my own self. This trained me to delight in every single instant of existence, do not ever lose heart and soul and to never make a complaint regarding destiny. The truth is, all of us are the builders of fate themselves. Can you consent to my words?
Furthermore, I want to talk about one problem straight away, there is certainly a whole lot of fraud using the net, I came upon this while contacting some people just before.
A lie with a lot of deception and sometimes it seems that I'm communicating not with a person, but with a computer program.
I like that you are an actual person, I want to call you.
I want to hear your voice and be certain that you are an actual person. Write your cell phone number and I'll contact you.
I have to say straight away if you only need my naked pics, and in case i didn't attract you like a woman, in that case please do not bother to reply. Many guys have attempted to trick me into getting my shots. Someone said that he loved me, by making different compliments, promising a whole lot of cash, but if I do not like a person.
And then the moment males recognized this, they instantly vanished. It was rather painful and offensive to me.
I mean I'm not against intimate images when ever I wish to, I will take candid pics and send all of them to you in case you want.
I aspire to see your email as quickly as possible. I definitely will be incredibly excited to learn even more regarding who exactly you are!
Show me more who you are, all about your country of living, about the city where you live. This really is very interesting for me.
I've got a huge demand for you personally, make sure you reply to my questions and let me know everything that you just think relating to all things I composed. It is vitally important to me.
Do not forget about me, write as soon as possible.
Wish you all the best! Yours Katya.
Have a good one!

Received: from [192.168.8.100] ([31.13.144.64])
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2020 19:48:08 +0300

BEE_Samara
Mobile Core in Samara
127083, Moscow, Russia

I-am-good-girl.jpg

Me.jpg

walking.jpg

.... RPO confirmed through vipergirls

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:17 pm

...... again this Adsl Usb modem Bullshit .... its soooo old

Howdy my friend xxxxxx!
Can I call you "my friend"?I hope that in the next letter you will send me your photo.I'm glad to receive a letter from you, and I am grateful that you want to continue our dialogue.
Please read this letter very carefully, this is a very important letter, I want to know your opinion.
I always appreciate honesty in a relationship and always tell only the truth, and I hate liars.
I'm not afraid of my work, I'm not ashamed of it. I like to dance, and I like good music. And I have a beautiful body.
I do not have complexes, and I think it's good.
Complexes make life boring. Just do not think that I'm corrupt. I am very vulnerable, tender and very true.
I am a woman for one man and if, someone will love me, then for me there will be no one else.
I just really love life, and I rejoice at every moment. But I try to live with dignity, that I should not be ashamed of my actions.
In fact, God sees everything. So I believe that I'm not doing anything wrong in my work.
My photos were taken by my friend. I lost most of the pictures when my computer was broken. Now I do not have so many photos. If possible, I want to ask you, when sending photos, you reduce and trim them, because I have a very slow Internet speed, and unfortunately I can not upload large photos. I'm using the Adsl Usb modem. This system does not work very well, and besides it is not cheap. I pay for the downloaded megabytes, and if you download a large number of megabytes, it will be expensive.
So I ask, please, reduce the size of your photos.
As I already told you, my Internet speed is very low. Therefore, it is more convenient for me to write to you only e-mail. About such modern means of communication as Skype, facebook and various kinds of messengers so far I can only dream of. The usual e-mail for me is the most acceptable and convenient option.
I send you new photos and I hope that you will like it. It is important for me to know what impression you make on my photos.
I also want to see more of your photos, and I hope that you will send new photos for me.
As you can see, my photos are not too frank. But with each following letter my photos will be more and more frank. As I told you earlier, I want to build only a trusting relationship and will not hide anything from you.
You are very pleasant to me, it's very nice and pleasant to communicate with you.
I was not mistaken in you. I want to continue our relationship, I want to get to know you better, I'm very well with you. Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! I am an orphan. I have no relatives. My height is 171 cm. I weigh 54 kg. I do not have children. But I love children.
Since childhood, I grew up in an orphanage (shelter for children who do not have parents). It was very difficult years, it was very difficult for me.
But what to do, it was in my life. Now I'm terribly recalling my life in a children's shelter. Poverty, hunger, constant insults. It hurts me to remember these years. And I do not want to talk about it anymore. All this is very painful for me and please do not ask me about it. I will tell you about this later, when we will be better acquainted.
Now I want to talk about where I live. I live in Russia in the city of Samara.
Samara is a city on the Volga River, the administrative center of the Samara region of Russia. It is one of the largest administrative, industrial and cultural centers of Russia. River port and important transit railway junction.
At the age of 18, when I reached adulthood, I left the orphanage and started an independent, adult life. After reaching the age of majority (18 years), the state gave me an apartment.
In the orphanage I studied perfectly, and I was able to enter the for free, where I am now studying at the Department of Surgery.
Probably, you will have a question, why did I write to you? This year I have to finish my studies at the State Medical University, and very soon (literally the other day) I come to the United States to practice (an internship in the specialty of a pediatric surgeon). All documents are ready and I even have a ticket.
But for the present I do not know exactly where I will be in the United States. I know only one thing, first, within two weeks, I have to work in the Washington D.C..
After two weeks of practice in the Washington D.C., I will go to another city. I can choose this city myself, or I can stay in the Washington D.C.. For the duration of the practice I will be provided with accommodation in the hotel and meals, in addition I will receive a salary.
I got an opportunity to pass an internship in the United States for excellent studies at the State Medical University. It is a government grant that helps develop the skills of young professionals.
hope you understand. I will tell you about this in detail in the next letter. Everything is ready, so I'll be in the United States soon. I had a desire to find a friend in the United States, and luck smiled at me - you appeared in my life.
My internship will take 6 months, during this time I will be in the United States. I think that's fine, we can communicate in reality.
We can not only communicate. I love sex! I would like to know you in a more intimate atmosphere!
You can talk for years, but never understand that this person is the ideal partner for you, until you try sex.
I do not force you to do this, because in the course of communication this will happen by itself. After the end of the internship, I will go back to Russia, in order to finish my studies. But in the future I want to leave Russia. I want to sell an apartment and leave the country. At least, this is my desire.
My apartment is very small, but, no matter what, it is in my personal possession, and I'm very happy about it. Repair in the apartment I did according to my taste and desire. I got a very comfortable apartment. In order to study at the university, I need additional earnings so I work as a dancer in a nightclub. I want to immediately explain that I'm only dancing in the club and nothing more! I do not have sex for money. I also despise these girls. I never agree to sex for money. Because of my studies and work, I have very little free time, I rarely go home.
And now I will tell you about what I like.
In my free time I like to run in the mornings, and in the winter I go to the stadium to skate.
In the mornings I always do gymnastics. I try to visit the pool almost every day. I really like to swim. During swimming, all muscle groups work, and this is very useful for health. Do you like to swim?
However, I do not like it when someone starts bubbling in the pool, making a jacuzzi from the pool I hope you understand what I'm talking about. It looks, of course, funny, only the smell is not very pleasant. I hope that you're not going to eat lunch, I'm afraid to spoil your appetite
In general, I am for a healthy lifestyle. How do you feel about the sport?
Hey, xxxxxxx wake up I hope you did not fall asleep while reading my letter.
I think that this letter was too big, and you are tired of reading it. So I will finish my letter.
Please write me what you think about all this, I really would like to know your opinion. I hope my letter has lifted your mood.
I'm looking forward to your new letter to me. With best regards.
YOUR KATYA!

Received: from [192.168.8.100] ([31.13.144.67])
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2020 12:18:44 +0300

BEE_Samara
Mobile Core in Samara
127083, Moscow, Russia

Again-my-photo.jpg

I-am-walking.jpg

Summer.jpg

Sunday-rest.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:11 pm

Hi, my dear xxxxxxx!
Why didn't you send me a photo? I am very happy that we are continuing our dialogue. The most important thing is that I am very easy and interesting to talk with you. I think it's important criteria for true friendship and even more love.
In my last letter, you probably have not understood my words about the trip to the United States. I will try to explain to you all the details about it today. Please read my letter very carefully. Perhaps because of the language barrier that separates us, do you then can not understand, but I very much hope that we will find a common language.
As you know, I'm a pediatric surgeon at the university of our city. I am one of the best students of our university. I am a very responsible attitude to wards my studies, so I have a great chance of getting a gold medal, after graduating from university.
Only once in 5 years, among all students played grants to the opportunity to travel abroad for an internship (training in the specialty). Luck smiled at me and I got the opportunity. My joy knew no bounds. Of course, we had to try, because I have to not only learn, but also to work. I promised myself that necessarily going to win this grant, and I reached my goal.
I got a tremendous opportunity - I received a grant for an internship in the United States, the United States is chosen for a reason. Surgery in the United States is one of the best and most highly paid professions in the world, compared with Russia.
You probably wonder why I chose the profession of pediatric surgeon? The answer is simple - this is my childhood dream. You know that I am an orphan, and in the orphanage I lived for myself, my caregivers did not care, because besides me there were still many children from junior to older. I loved to play in silence and independently tried to find a secluded corner in which I could read a book or draw, but I was not alone, I had a girlfriend, we played together. My childhood friend had a heart disease, there are special surgeries that allow him to be cured. Then I often imagined myself a doctor, I tried to operate on her, she was my patient. But it was only in dreams, in reality, she stood in line for an operation, but the operation was not all. But then, once, a foreign, childless couple was taken to her family in order to help and adopt. This often happened, usually foreigners tried to take children with any diseases, because in our country they were doomed. Thus, I didn't have a girlfriend, but I had a dream to perform operations for small children. They are the most defenseless and fragile and often adults do not know how to help them.
Profession pediatric surgeon is very important, therefore, the minimum term of practical training is 6 months. During this time I can get a huge "store of knowledge", from experts from the United States. The most interesting thing is that the contract internship, my salary will be 3050$ usd per month. This is a significant sum for a russian pediatric surgeon. On such wages can only dream of in our country.
I still can not believe that very soon I will be abroad, I have never traveled outside of Russia.
Under the terms of probation, the state pays for my trip to the United States and a complete package which includes accommodation, food and clothing (if necessary). I am in no way going to need. I will be working as an assistant surgeon in the United States, and receive not bad money, which I will miss out on free use.
The first 2 weeks of practice I should be in the Washington D.C., which will start a course of lectures. Then, all students will be in all the cities in the United States and I would be terribly pleased to get it in your city, my dear friend xxxxxx.
I think it would be very nice to meet in reality, it's not always given a great opportunity. What do you think about this, xxxxxxx? Passionate and colorful tiger cat - I think one of us could get a lovely couple.
I would be very nice to hear your opinion on this matter. I hope that does not make you weary. I want to keep our communication and become closer to you. In this letter I attach for you my photos. Please tell me honestly, do you like my figure? It is very important to me. If you want, I can send you a more intimate picture of the future. As I told you earlier that I did not want to hide from each other. I want to build communication only at 100 trust and understanding. I am sure that we necessarily will succeed, and we will for each other more than just friends.
I look forward to your new email to me. Bye-bye.
Your passionate cat, Katya!

Received: from [192.168.8.100] ([217.118.93.86])
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2020 12:18:44 +0300

BEE_internet-NiNo
Firewall pool in NNovgorod
127083, Moscow, Russia

going-for-knowledge.jpg

I-like-to-smile.jpg

Street-walk-on-stairs.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”