It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:48 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Galina; <citerdo@gmail.com/gumitsuku72@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:30 pm

..... she appeared out of the blue in my DMF-Mailaccount, don't know her.

Greetings my great friend. Please do not be surprised to my mail. With your approval, I will report you more about me. I'm finding a man for a communication and spend time together. I am cheerful, optimistic girl. I adore stargaze and take pleasure life. I love to spend pastime in friendly company. But in my heart right now is cold. I want to find a man who melts the frost. I'm hope you can be my prince. You know, I'm an sincere person, so to speak, I'm without complexes and without bad habits. I do not consume alcohol or smoke. If you have no complexes and ready to join in the universe of happiness and caress, if you are get ready out of the unhappy tedious life make vibrant unforgettable dream, do not miss this luck, leave everything and email me very soon! We could communicate and share picture, even nude. In the future, of course, you would receive more of my image and possibility to know me even better. I think that I could to fall in love you and our communication will go on.

If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my private mail box: citerdo@gmail.com

Your Galina

Received: from localhost ([125.166.154.140])
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2019 04:29:39 +0100
To: carvalhomesse@hotmail.com

PT TELKOM INDONESIA
PT Telkom Indonesia APNIC Resources Management
PT. TELKOM INDONESIA
Menara Multimedia Lt. 7
Jl. Kebonsirih No.12
JAKARTA
Indonesia

CAM041.jpg

...... RPO is naughty Model Диана Юрина/Diana Yurina aKa Maria Pie aka Patritcy, Dunja Kazimkina, merry pie, patricia, patricya, patricia l, patricya l, patritcy from Riga/Estonia

..... 514 Pics in her +18-vk.com

https:/ /vistapointe.net/maria-pie.html

https:/ /pikabu.ru/story/eshche_nemnogo_maria_pie_aka_patritcy_a_3882714?dv=1
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Galina; <gumitsuku72@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:56 pm

..... she appeared out of the blue in my DLB-Mailaccount with the same Pic.

Hi dear stranger I'm asking you do not be amazed to my letter. With your approval, I will say you more about myself. I'm looking for a man for a relationship and spend time together. I am energetic, communicative girl. I adore stargaze and be thrilled of life. I love to conduct leisure in good company. But in my soul right now is winter. I want to find a man who melts the frost. I'm sure you can be my prince. You know, I'm an soulful girl, so to speak, I'm without complexes and without pernicious addiction. I do not consume alcohol or smoke. If you have no complexes and ready to go in the universe of pleasure and fondness, if you are agree out of the mirthless tiresome life keep shining unforgettable dream, do not miss this luck, leave everything and contact me soon! We could write and share photo, even nude. Subsequently, of course, you would get more of my photo and ability to know me closer. I expectation that I could to fall in love you and our communication will continue.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my regular mail box: gumitsuku72@gmail.com

Your Galinusha.

Received: from localhost ([36.78.106.176])
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2019 04:22:50 +0100
From: Galinchika Me <dwhittre@student.fitchburgstate.edu>

TLKM_BB_SERVICE_36_78_DIVRE2
PT TELKOM INDONESIA
Akhmad Zaimi
GSD Lt.14 Jl. Kebon Sirih No.12
Indonesia
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Galina; <heyagonaon5@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Dec 31, 2019 5:29 pm

..... with the same Pic also in my 419-Spamfolder.

Hello Charming! Please do not be puzzled to my text. With your assent, I will tell you more about me. I'm want to meet a person for a communication and spend time together. I am friendly, optimistic girl. I adore stargaze and be thrilled of life. I like to spend pastime in good company. But in my soul right now is void. I want to find a man who defrost the cold. I'm sure you can be my prince. You know, I'm an open girl, so to speak, I'm without complexes and without bad habits. I do not drink alcohol or smoke. If you have no complexes and get ready to join in the world of happiness and affection, if you are get ready outside of the unhappy tedious life make colourful unforgettable dream, do not miss this opportunity, leave everything and email me very soon! We could write and share picture, even sexy. Over time, of course, you would receive more of my photography and can to know me even better. I hope that I could love you and our attitude will keep on.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my personal mail box: heyagonaon5@gmail.com

Your Galinchik!

Received: from localhost ([182.71.9.122])
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2019 04:17:56 +0100
To: yuribrancale@libero.it

GSRL-3179710-Lucknow
GLOBALSRVICESJITENDRA
Network Administrator
Bharti Airtel Ltd.
ISP Division - Transport Network Group
Plot no.16 , Udyog Vihar , Phase -IV ,
Gurgaon - 122015
Haryana
INDIA

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Galina; <citerdo@gmaxli.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:13 pm

...... finally from DMF .....(Spamfolder) .... new Emailaddress & Striptease-Dentist Nr. 86 in the last 2 years

Hello xxxxxx. Thank you for answering my
mail back)) Seeing today, your reply mail, I was very happy. I am hoping that your interest is, indeed, true and sincere. Now i will tell you a little about myself. As you know my name Galina. I'm 30 years old. I live in Russia, in the city of Khabarovsk. It's placed nearly on the border with China.
But despite that I've never been to China. I have many funs. I love life in all of its manifestations. Every day is an opportunity for me to become better and to learn something new. I discovered the value of every moment in early youth. Since that time I like every breath. I'm really a very merry person. Jokes and anecdotes elevate mood and true smile is the best indicator of friendliness. By way of example, I now write to you these lines and smile! I smile at the fact that I was very happy to get the opportunity to get to know you.
Well... it turned out to be a small digression from my narrative. That is to say, the term of my feelings ) Despite my simplicity, I'm a very significant person. The order needs to be in all: in business and in the mind. Such a principle I adhere to in all that relates to attaining goals. It helped me complete school with a golden medal and the Medical Academy with honors. Right now, my studies at the Academy have been over and I received a diploma in the specialization of Dentistry. In the long run I will become a full-fledged dentist. Tell me about yourself, about the country, about city in which you live. About your own hobbies, about your job, what brings you in people. Thus we could learn when we have something in common. I would also like to touch base on a delicate topic. I dance a Strip of plastic. That is what enables me to sense, to sense my sexuality and beauty. I simply say to you about it, because I don't not desire in the future to meet a misunderstanding on your part. If it's contrary to your ethical and moral principles, we could conserve time to one another and to stop communication. I am able to take criticism in my address. I can only expect that this is not a problem for you. Whatever the case, write me about what that's bothering you. If you choose to keep our communicating, then I would like to ask for your cell number. This may give us the opportunity to hear each other and I will be certain of your true intentions. On this I complete my letter with trust for your answer. Thank you for read my words until the end! Do not forget me, please whenever possible to write. Gentle embrace.
Galina.

Received: from gmaxli.com (gmaxli.com. [185.224.134.239]) ..... dutch Proxy
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2020 18:04:51 +0300

NET-53-2
ON-LINE DATA LTD
TORAT Private Enterprise
gmaxli.com
Meppel
Drenthe
Netherlands

IMG12101.jpg

IMG221019.jpg

IMG32100.jpg

IMG421111.jpg

.... RPO confirmed without Check coz of her markant chin

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Galina; <Gumitsuku72@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:20 pm

...... from DMF-Spam ... lets go for another Round with her, also when we again end up by this Dentist/Striptease Bullshit

Good afternoon, attractive. I'm asking you do not be marveled to my mail. With your decision, I will tell you more about me. I'm searching a man for a communication and spend time together. I am life-loving, optimistic girl. I love to dream and be thrilled of life. I love to conduct pastime in friendly company. But in my soul right now is cold. I want to find a man who defrost the winter. I'm hope you can be my prince. You know, I'm an open girl, so to speak, I'm without complexes and without harmful tendencies. I do not consume spirits or smoke. If you have no complexes and get ready to embark in the world of happiness and tenderness, if you are ready out from the mirthless bleak life make shining unforgettable tale, do not miss this opportunity, put all the work and contact me as soon as possible! We could write and send photo, even nude. In the future, of course, you would obtain more of my photography and opportunity to know me closer. I believe that I could love you and our friendship will continue. Your Galina
Interested? Please answer ONLY to my regular email: Gumitsuku72@gmail.com

Received: from [109.248.129.173] ([109.248.129.173]) .... Blacklisted Spam-IP
To: bryguvnor@msn.com
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 06:00:15 +0100

BITERIKA-NET
Biterika Grupp OOO
Biterika Group LLC
Zelenograd, korp. 1822, 1-III-3
124489, Russia, Moscow

IMG293041178.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:38 pm

.... I've ask her already in my first Letter if she's still in this Striptease/Dentist-Business ......

Hey xxxxx. Thank you for answering my letter back)) Seeing today, your answer letter, I was really pleased. I am hoping that your interest is, indeed, true and sincere. Now i shall tell you a bit about myself. Since you know my name Galina. I am 30 years old. I live in Russia, at the city of Khabarovsk. It's placed nearly on the border with China.
But despite that I've never been to China. I've many funs. I like life in all of its manifestations. Every day is a chance for me to become better and also to find out something new. I discovered the value of each moment in early youth. Ever since that time I enjoy every breath. I'm really a very cheerful woman. Jokes and anecdotes elevate mood and sincere smile is the best index of friendliness. For instance, I now write to you these lines and smile! I smile at the fact that I was very pleased to acquire the opportunity to get to know you.
Well... it turned out to be a small digression in my narrative. That is to say, the term of my emotions) Despite my ease, I'm a really serious individual. The order should be in everything: in business and at the mind. This type of principle I adhere to in all that relates to achieving goals. It helped me complete school with a golden medal and the Medical Academy with honors. At the moment, my studies at the Academy are over and I received a diploma at the specialization of Dentistry. In the near future I will turn into a full-fledged dentist. Tell me about yourself, about the country, about town where you live. About your hobbies, about your work, what attracts you in people. Thus we can learn when we have something in common. I would also like to touch on a delicate topic. I dance a Strip of plastic. This is what allows me to feel, to feel my sexuality and attractiveness. I simply say to you about it, since I don't not want in the long run to fulfill a misunderstanding on your part. When it's contrary to your moral and ethical principles, we can conserve time to each other and also to stop communication. I can take criticism within my address. I can only expect that this is not problematic for you. In any case, write me about what that's bothering you. If you choose to keep our communicating, then I would like to request your cell number. This may give us the opportunity to hear each other and I will be certain of your sincere intentions. On this I complete my letter with hope for your answer. Thank you for read my words before the end! Do not forget me, please as soon as possible to write. Gentle embrace.
Galina.

Received: from [10.8.8.60] ([185.245.87.139])
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 08:37:10 -0400

M247-LOS-ANGELES
M247 Los Angeles NOC
530 W 6th Street
Los Angeles CA 90014
United States

IMG121021.jpg

IMG22106.jpg

IMG32106.jpg

IMG421117.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:56 pm

.... I've let her bust but she don't read Mails ...... she continues with her crap .... let's play her Game coz we know how it will end up

Hi my dear xxxxxx. How fine to get your mail)) I am very thankful that you're understanding to my fascination with Strip of plastic. I'm confident in myself and I'm not ashamed of this occupation. I do not engage in prostitution and do not promote myself for money. I know my own worth and it's not measured in material wealth.
I don't have anything to conceal and so I at once decided to tell you everything. Honesty is a very important facet
in any relationship between individuals. In our planet a great deal of mistakes and lies. I've experienced this several times. Several times I have experienced emotional pain and discomfort. For this reason I always try to be truthful to myself and to other people. I despise liars! In the past I communicated with a man through the Internet, but it did not end well(( In the end it turned out that he needed from me only my photos of an intimate nature. I felt great pain understanding that I was only a toy in someone else's hands(( I'm asking you to be truthful with me and answer my question. You only want my photo or relationships with me??? Your answer is quite important to me! As for me, personally, I want our communicating developed and continued. Something I too delved into self-torture)) Most correct will be all the lousy leave behind and live in today! If you do not mind, send me some your photos. You're very nice to me and our communicating gives me great joy. Unfortunately, I am not able to use modern way of communication such as Skype, Facebook, and various kinds of messengers, although I can only dream about these. Simple E-mail for me the most suitable and convenient choice. I use a USB ADSL modem. This system does not work nicely, and it's extremely expensive. I pay for every downloaded megabyte.
And when downloading a large number of megabytes, the cost skyrockets.
If you are not tired to read my mail, I'd love to provide you with more information about me) My elevation is 171, weight 50. My date of birth 15.05.1989. My childhood was different from many children. I was in the orphanage
and it was the saddest chapter of my own life. I've got lots of unique experiences throughout the time spent at the shelter. I can say just one thing - Children are occasionally quite cruel. Maybe someday I will have the ability to tell you more about my childhood, but not now. Excuse me, but it's too sensitive and personal memories. When I turned 18, I was so insanely happy!!!! I eventually became free!!! The government gave me an apartment on the outskirts of Khabarovsk. At the moment I felt like a HUMAN! From this moment began my new life)) You're probably wondering why I wrote a man from another nation?! In fact, everything is simple. I got a grant for international internship in your nation. I graduated from Medical Academy with honors and I was offered an internship abroad.
6 months I'm doing my career. If all goes well, I will have the opportunity to continue working in your country.
In the following letter I shall write you more about this, ok? I believed that in a foreign country, I want a friend or cherished?!) That's how blessed )) However, if you don't have any objection, then soon we will have the ability to find each other face to face. Write me more about yourself, about the very important moments of your life. I want to believe that you read my letter till the end, never not fallen asleep from boredom. Whatever the case, I thank you for the time spent on me. Gentle hugs and kisses...
Your Galina.

Received: from [10.8.8.60] ([185.245.87.139])
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2020 06:41:36 -0400

M247-LOS-ANGELES
M247 Los Angeles NOC
530 W 6th Street
Los Angeles CA 90014
United States

IMG427126.jpg

IMG4271310.jpg

IMG42731329.jpg

IMG5273141.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:15 pm

:pee: :pee: :sick: :sick:
Hello my friend xxxxxx! Perhaps you have
noticed that between us there's some link?? I dont understand if you felt the same, but I definitely have a craving for you. Every night I remember your mail, and try to envision your lifestyle, to feel that your perception of the world. I understand that nothing can substitute actual communication, visual and audible contact. Touch, glances, touches, voice. Without this it is not possible to acquire real joy from communicating. Any one fulfilling relationship are impossible without bodily sensations, without sex. As corny as it might sound. Sex allows you to feel that the partner, to experience an emotional link. I like sex! Rare to meet people who wouldn't love sex)) I expect that shortly we'll have the chance to find each other)) And we do not miss this opportunity! I am hoping that my candor is not too embarrassing. Sometimes I believe I'm too openly express my emotions and feelings. When it's for you is a issue, then instantly tell me about it. Now I would like to return to my internship programme. You probably have a misunderstanding concerning this situation. Primarily, very shortly I will be on your country) For me it's all very thrillingly, as I never was in different areas, in addition to Khabarovsk. I was somewhat scared of this language barrier, but I think my English is not so bad. Even though... maybe only I think so)) Each year that the government of Russia gives the chance to the top students to get international practice. Throughout the study I was the exemplary student in the Department of Stomatology, in connection with learning and presence. As I said earlier the consequence of all this was that the Diploma with Honors and internship program abroad. I picked your country for my internship not by chance. You have a rather high speed of professionalism in this field and apply the most advanced technologies. While in Russia, people are still scared to visit the dentist since it's pure sadism, not a comfortable therapy. Here is the paradox of Russia. There's knowledge, but there's no chance of applying them in practice due to the shortage of modern equipment. The duration of the internship is 6 months. The first 2 weeks I will be in the capital, to listen to this path of lectures. Next, I will have to choose the city in which my whole practice will happen. In the event that I dont have certain tastes, then the location of my clinic is going to be chosen by management. Even now I am writing to you and my heart is rushing with joy. I'm madly anticipating this trip! Such a chance comes once in a lifetime! I believe you agree with me. Under the agreement, the whole trip paid by my government. A complete package that includes accommodation, food and clothing (if needed).
I have yet another delicate question for you. How do you feel about more romantic photos? If you do not mind, I'd like to send you more sexy pictures. I have to know your choice. I feel that we are able to attain a closer relationship than simply buddies. You are very very appealing) We will need to trust each other 100%. The more we communicate, the more understanding there will be between us. With good trembling awaiting your letter. Kiss!
Your Galina!

Received: from [10.8.8.16] ([185.245.87.139])
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2020 07:50:20 -0400

M247-LOS-ANGELES
M247 Los Angeles NOC
530 W 6th Street
Los Angeles CA 90014
United States

IMG32731413.jpg

IMG72731421.jpg

IMG823731423.jpg

IMG82731415.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:52 pm

...... clumsy fellow ...... :roll: :roll: :disagree:

Hello my candy xxxxxx! More and more I become addicted to your email. When I really don't find a new letter from you, I open the previous letters and reread it. If a year ago somebody told me exactly what waiting for me in the future, so many highlights, I would have just laughed and not believed it. I never was reaching for the stars and constantly tried to feel the ground under my feet. Now, however, I'm so very happy that everything appears aparticularly beautiful and compatible. Maybe this is the so called"white stripe" in my entire life. Despite all of the turmoil and anxiety about the excursion, I feel calm. I understand that "There" at a unknown country, I have a friend is you!
Thank you for reading my letters and answering them. I feel that shortly our acquaintance will become closer and closer. How cool would it be to speak on the telephone, but recently I'm a bit scattered. Last night I went to take a shower and took the telephone with me to shoot some photos in the bathroom. And when I began taking photos, my phone slipped out of my hands and dropped into the water. I tried to turn it on, but couldn't. Now I will go to fix it. I hope that they fix it to me. The main issue is that it's not missing (( There's a great deal of private information including photos ((. Something thoughts on the telephone haunt me(( Now is not the time! Need to change focus on something else. Now I will show you my immodest photos ) Tell me if you want it! It is very important to me I want to know am I attracting you as a girl, physically? May my photos bring you just positive emotions and a little fire In fact I attempt to maintain my own body and figure. Nearly Every day I run, 3 times a week, do home workouts + compulsory stretching exercises. I feel that elegance and plasticity decorate a lady. Occasionally I compare myself with a cat. Soft, elastic, graceful cat which sometimes can scratch the offender)) I Almost forgot to ask you how you feel about Smoking? I don't smoke and think that it's a very bad habit! I am able to manage a small amount of alcohol. I really like red wine or some champagne to relax, but no cigarettes! Do not understand why, but today I want to share with you something very private. I tried to hide it from everyone and never speak about it( But I believe I could be honest with you. In my childhood I was a very notorious kid and the children explained me as I could. From each of the bullying I obtained psychological trauma and shut from all ceasing to speak. I spent the entire year was silent and suffered all of the attacks in the children from the orphanage. However thanks to the psychologist that was there for me all this time, I gradually began to recover. This woman taught me to fight back, learned to appreciate myself. I still consider her as the main person in my entire life. Unfortunately, she no longer in this world (( But I'll always remember her!!!!! I really wish we had something private that connects us to each other. Please keep my secret and open your heart to me. Looking forward to your response.
Your Galina.

Received: from [10.8.8.20] ([185.245.87.139])
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 05:59:08 -0400

M247-LOS-ANGELES
M247 Los Angeles NOC
530 W 6th Street
Los Angeles CA 90014
United States

IMG223731420.jpg

IMG323731422.jpg

IMG423731429.jpg .... 12.06.2014; 02:46pm; Canon Canon EOS 5D Mark II

IMG58373149.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:46 pm

Hello my candy xxxxxxx!
How are you? I hope you are all well. I have good news, all of my travel documents ready. Tomorrow I will go to Moscow to be in the place of my own internship. Literally after I heard the news, I immediately wrote to you about it. Each time sitting at the pc, I'm awaiting your letter. I believe that I miss you already. If I say in a few words my feelings- when I read your letters my heart begins to beat faster. It is a pleasant and sweet feeling! I feel a warm feeling and I am rather glad that our communication with you proceeds. I think that you really good and kind person. I have a very long time never been in a serious relationship and in my heart there was an emptiness. Perhaps I'm naive, but deep down I think that I will meet my only man, I'm somewhat embarrassed to write about it, but I trust you're not frightened of me. I see that our relations are developing very well, and we could study each other. I want to inform you that I am really sexy girl and inside me is burning bright the flame of passion. When I come to your country and we meet, you'll have the ability to make me very pleased. Men in our country, a very modest, shy and insecure. I love sex, I love to try everything new and unexplored; I love the new poses, character play and new areas for sex. I like ***Removed***. I think that this is among the most gorgeous kinds of sex is an intimate moment of intimacy between a man and a woman. I want you to ***Removed***. I have not felt this great feeling. But I really want to experience it with you. Psychology russian men are very conservative. I think that sex in the missionary position can very quickly become tired. It is very monotonous. I need something new, I have many thoughts and I love to experiment! I would like a partner to explore my sexuality. In addition, I want to ask you, what do you ***Removed***? We'll deal with it? But please don't think I'm perverse. You truly make me very hot! I really have a strong desire to you! To me this is the very first moment! I simply can't control myself! If I see attention, care and love from my men, I will give all of myself without reserve to our connection. I hope that person is you! I want to meet a man who's worthy of my pure and sincere love. I want to send in this letter a more romantic photograph. I am a little embarrassed... I hope you enjoy my pictures. In addition, I hope that these photographs will not be observed by anyone except you. These pictures are only for you rather than for anyone else. In addition, I hope that you correctly understood me. I am freedom girl! I love sex and want to explore it with you. If a thing is confusing simply tell me and I stopped doing it. If you want further communication, I want to see the picture that you end up with my photographs. I think that it's very fascinating But it's just thoughts. I want to see ***Removed***! I love sex and I will say frankly, I really need you!
I finish my letter, and I sense a lot of excitement. Between my feet ***Removed***!!!!!! It is my hope that this letter brings a smile to your face and warmth in your heart and trousers:))) Now I am going to fix the phones. I hope that my phone was repaired and we could talk on the phone. I truly hope to see Your new letter shortly! Hot kisses and hugs!!!!!!!!!!
Galina.

Received: from [10.8.8.71] ([185.245.87.139])
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2020 07:13:07 -0400

M247-LOS-ANGELES
M247 Los Angeles NOC
530 W 6th Street
Los Angeles CA 90014
United States

IMG18773148.jpg

IMG277731415.jpg

...... 2 Pics not family friendly to post

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:51 pm

:pee: :pee: :pee:
Hello my sweet xxxxxx!
It's quite wonderful to feel some mutual attention from you in my direction. I attempt to show myself as much as possible facing you in each next letter. The bond that has formed between us, with every passing day, becomes stronger and more stronger. I am extremely glad that was not mistaken in you. You are very alluring and charismatic man. I can feel it in your manner of writing. In the comes the assurance and manliness! I have rarely met people with such a solid inner heart! Now I'm even more excited to meet you. I want to see you like a novel, chapter by chapter. Now I have so many ideas and emotions in my mind that I can not focus on any one thought. Actually discipline for me is quite important. But I can get myself together and everything will be fine would you adore discipline? Or do not attach much significance? I nearly forgot to tell you important information. Tomorrow I'm planning go to Moscow!!! This is my first flight and I have a little nervousness. Although airplanes are considered one of the safest modes of transport. Maybe you flew on a plane and may reassure me a bit) I would be quite happy for the concern), when I get settled in Moscow, I will attempt to write to you from the nearest Internet cafe. For me it is going to be the most viable option, as I'm not very good situations with cash. But after I'm about the location internship, then everything would be fine. Unfortunately, I do not know the expense of living in your country, but I expect that 2900$ will be enough? This will be my salar y as an assistant dentist during the internship. For Russia, this is unreal cash, but I do not know the value of money in your country. I even could not dream about such wages. Probably, the first time, I would be hard, as you have a different behavior, rules, different mentality, different traditions, different from our own. I can only hope for the help! If you help me, I shall certainly triumph. As I told you earlier, I will have to spend 2 weeks at the capital of your country to listen to the course of lectures. I would really like to see you at the airport on my arrival. I don't know if you're able to meet me, but I madly desire it! We could have a place to have lunch, then walk around a little and talk. And then, I'd like to get to know each other better! I hope you understand what I mean? If you do not mind, I can dance for get you a lap dance! You may veeerrrryyyy hot! I can drive you crazy from want!!! Get ready, I'm coming, you get hot, wild sex, sex that you never had before! Maybe my words made you excited? After 2 weeks of lectures I would like to visit your town for additional practice. Please write to me, just your town, and exactly what the closest airport is to you. I am happy from these ideas about you! Now this is simply a fantasy, but I believe that soon they'll be realized. As much as I wanted to finish this letter, but I want to pack. Tomorrow will begin my travel. Even if I don't see your letter at home, I'll read it upon arrival in Moscow. Yesterday I went to the repair business for my mobile phone. And also the repairman said that my phone isn't recoverable, because what sort of charge had burnt down. I am so upset that I was left with no phone. And today I can not afford to purchase a new mobile phone. I think that you should not become upset, you need to go further. I still have a fantastic mood as soon we can be together. I am asking you to answer my questions and write me something sweet.
Miss you already...((
Your Galina.

Received: from [10.8.8.4] ([185.245.87.139])
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2020 07:41:32 -0400

M247-LOS-ANGELES
M247 Los Angeles NOC
530 W 6th Street
Los Angeles CA 90014
United States

IMG122731819.jpg

IMG84557012.jpg

...... 1 Pic not family friendly to post

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Galina Grigoreva; <gumitsuku72@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:57 pm

...... always this "unpaid Bills-Debt crap ...... Boris still don't have new ideas .... since years the same Bullshit .....

:pee: :pee: :pee: :sick: :sick:
Hello my sweet xxxxxxx!
I am glad to see your new letter. Thank you for your words and kindness. Your concern gives me a fighting spirit
and psychological gratification. In all honesty, I'm worried that you won't answer me(( I always think about the worst, but hope for the best) You're all time beside me in my heart. In my mind you occupy a significant place in
my life. Thanks for everything you cheer me up. You're important to me and at this phase of my life I live only dream of you. I expect that soon our sexual appetite will be fulfilled. I want to feel ***Removed***.
I want you to ***Removed***.
I have never tried this type of sex, but I believe we both get the best pleasure. You will be the first man to whom
I shall allow to do it! Today I am in Moscow. :mrgreen: :liar: :liar: I feel fever in my body.
In the event that you were near me, then I would have climbed into your lap and kissed you so intensely that your ***Removed***. Oooo! These sweet dreams!!! What exactly are you doing to me?! I am a better rather change the subject in another direction, to cool my ardor. This morning I settled in a hostel at the Embassy. I've got all the necessary amenities, shower, cooker to cook, a TV. By the Way, my flight went well. Although, during takeoff and landing, my heart sank from panic and my ears so hard to get a minute I thought I went deaf. But despite all these nuances, I am happy with the flight. Never before have I felt these adrenaline. The whole way I was thinking how lovely that's happening to me. It was like a fairytale! But reality broke all my dreams into little bits. As it was it's not quite as simple as I thought. I had a problem in which my internship is in jeopardy Due to the coronavirus, a quarantine exit restriction has been imposed. Since I have a medical education, I was asked to sign a paper on help with the fight against the virus. Now there is a need for people with higher medical education. Perhaps the first time I will not even work in my specialty. I am ready to help people. Of course I signed the paper. Now I can arrange a departure and there will be no restrictions on me. (( very hard for Me to write to you about it, however, I promised to be fair to you. My problem is that I have an unsettled debt for utilities. This debt is 39000 rubles. In us dollar terms that is $600. I had no idea that this may influence my visit. However, there is such a law and I need to pay the debt so as to release me from Russia. In recent years a lot of Russian citizens departed abroad, leaving enormous unpaid bills for utilities. Consequently, the departure from Russia, in the presence of debts, canceled. I am asking you to not blame me for this!!! I really don't want to hear the screams and insults by the person to whom I have a warm, sincere feelings.
...... cheeky Pest!!!!!
Please don't throw stones at me! My heart is broken! I am totally confused and somehow gathered all the strength to write to you about everything. I hardly controlled so as to not shout. I feel totally crushed. I feel really lousy ((((( I'm afraid you'll abandon me and I lose you, never taken you! From the realization that my hands are shaking. I tried to solve the issue yourself, however, I haven't such amount of money. In my wallet was $100. I paid them all, but this isn't enough(( I think that it's a shame to ask for your help, but I have no other choice. Maybe you refuse to help me. I understand all very well! In general, I don't know exactly what to do!? I am burning up with shame! Forgive me for making you read this. But, I really have no one to turn to. Understand me, please! I have no acquaintances in Moscow. I tried to ask money from the internship program, but I was denied. The state pays only those conditions that were included in the contract, and all the personal problems I have to resolve on their own! My dear I don't know if I have the right to request your help?! But you are my hope only! As I said, my salary as assitant dentist will be enough to stay. As I understand it, 2900$ is great money and I shall pay you to the debt. I will get the money within 2 days after my arrival. I will pay you back as soon as I get paid. I am sure it will not be too hard! Please help me! I must pay the remaining of 500! I will get it to you as soon as I receive my first paycheck. I have almost no time! I learned from workers of the Bank on remittances moneygram or westernunion. This is the most secure and fastest way of global money transfer. Dear that the more quickly you will have the ability to help me, the faster I will fly to you. This is precisely what we need right now. In the end of this letter I shall give all the info needed for transfer your help. I am begging you don't leave me in this horrible situation. I am in a bind! Just you, my hero, can save me. I will wait good news from you impatience. Here's my data for transfer of money:
Name - Galina
Lastname - Grigoreva
City - Moscow
Country - Russia
Street - komsamolskaya street, house 11, apartment 2
When you can send money, give me all the information on money transfers! The most sweet kisses to the most precious man in the world.
Your Galina.

Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2020 07:23:48 -0400

M247-LOS-ANGELES
M247 Los Angeles NOC
530 W 6th Street
Los Angeles CA 90014
United States

IMG775633211.jpg

.... given address Москва г., Комсомольский пр-кт 11, 119146

.... not necessary to list the Shops here coz they've changed regular since 2016

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:13 pm

Hello, my favorite prince xxxxxx!
I am very pleased to receive your letter sweet.
I am grateful to you for what you do not refuse to help me. Thank you
for what you are doing our future a reality! Just for you, very soon
we will be able to feel the warmth and beauty of our lips, I can come
to you and whisper, I love you! I want to look in your deep eyes full
of passion. Closing my eyes, I guess our first night together. At
first, we drink a glass of wine or champagne. Then, you put in a
comfortable chair and start to dance for you a lap dance striptease.
I'll get the doctor costume. I want to be your personal dentist. Are
you ready to be my patient? I promise you will not do bad, but, on the
contrary, I will try to give you the maximum pleasure. Then, I gently
remove from your clothing, and immerse ourselves in a storm of
emotions on our bed. I moan with pleasure and passion. At this point I
would like to conclude my thoughts, to keep the intrigue for our
personal meeting. I can no longer live without you, my prince
xxxxxxx. Without you in my life has no meaning. We promise to do our
beautiful life together. I'll be faithful to you alone. Between us and
can get any barrier. The most important thing is that we have been
able to build genuine relationships of trust. The fate allowed us to
meet, and we did not lose this opportunity. I love you and once again
I want to thank you for what you do not leave me alone in this
difficult, terrible situation. Thanks for your help. I will never
forget your kindness. I can not wait your email back to me.
Your sweet Galina!

Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2020 07:39:23 -0400

M247-LOS-ANGELES
M247 Los Angeles NOC
530 W 6th Street
Los Angeles CA 90014
United States

IMG_04091.jpg: 09/01/20; 03:47pm; Apple iPhone X

...... to The Passport:

... here we've many Graphic mistakes, Pic is wrong, Passport is definitely not from 2019 (issued around 2013), 3 Passport control Numbers in the machine-readable Part down are wrong.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:04 pm

I hope you are doing well? I don't see your letter. waiting for an
answer Galina!

Received: from [10.8.8.6] ([185.245.87.139])
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2020 05:22:06 -0400

M247-LOS-ANGELES
M247 Los Angeles NOC
530 W 6th Street
Los Angeles CA 90014
United States

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:05 pm

Why did you leave me alone. I do not receive a letter from you. I'm really worried, how are you? I hope you have not forgotten about me and write to me as quickly as possible.

Received: from [10.8.8.58] ([185.245.87.139])
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2020 04:43:51 -0400

M247-LOS-ANGELES
M247 Los Angeles NOC
530 W 6th Street
Los Angeles CA 90014
United States

Return to “Russian scammers”