It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:53 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Natalya; <natafantastttt@gmail.com/angelina.annge@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:59 pm

...... she appeared today out of the blue in my DMF-Mailaccount, don't know her and Pic came as PDF

Hello my dear friend, I think that you'll be pleasantly surprised to receive the following email. It looks like you do not even recall me. Although I really hope we are able to speak in spite of this fact. You provided me your e-mail about Two years back. That was on some sort of dating internet site. And then, our own interaction was limited to just two or more letters. At this point I decided to write to u yet again but I hope now we will be ready to learn one another. I really wish to have a serious romance. If perhaps you happen to be attracted and simply want to chat along with me, reply to me. I'll wait for ur response. Wish you a great day time.

If you are interested in me Please answer ONLY to my private mail box: natafantastttt@gmail.com

Your friend from Russia.

Received: from localhost ([36.92.25.250])
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2020 07:11:39 +0100
To: chau222@aim.com

PT TELKOM INDONESIA
PT Telkom Indonesia APNIC Resources Management
PT. TELKOM INDONESIA
Menara Multimedia Lt. 7
Jl. Kebonsirih No.12
JAKARTA
Indonesia

Pic242.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

N. N.; <modestnaturrr1988@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:44 pm

...... she appeared today out of the blue in my DLB-Mailaccount, don't know her and Pic came as PDF

Good Day Sweetheart! There's no doubt that you'll be surprised to discover this particular email. I do think you do not perhaps even recall me. Yet I hope that we definitely will speak regardless of this fact. You gave me your email about Couple of years ago. That was on some sort of internet dating web-site. Afterward, our own conversation was limited by simply several letters. Today I made a decision to write to you all over again and I'm hoping this time we'll be able to become familiar with one another. I seriously wish to have a serious connection. In case you might be curious and just want to chat along with me, please message me. I will await ur response. Have an excellent day.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my regular e-mail: modestnaturrr1988@gmail.com

Your buddy from Russia.

Received: from localhost (librariness-parallel.volia.net. [93.73.169.207])
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2020 07:43:52 +0100
To: selbycliff@yahoo.co.uk

VOLIA
Volia Subnet
Volia SP Network Coordination Center
4-th floor, Magnitogorska 1,
Kyiv, Ukraine, 02660

MyPic739.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Natalia; <nattaallmodest@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:01 pm

..... she appeared today out of the blue in my 419-Mailaccount, don't know her and Pic cam as Word-docx.

Greetings my gentleman I believe you will be shocked to discover this particular e-mail. I'm sure you do not possibly even remember me personally. But I am hoping that we should be able to communicate in spite of this fact. You gave me your e-mail around Couple of yrs ago. That was on a online dating web-site. Then, our own contact was tied to just a couple of text letters. And now I made a decision to message you again and I really hope this time we are going to be able to become familiar with each other. I truly wish to have a true bond. If perhaps you might be curious and just wish to communicate along with me, please write me. I'll look forward to ur reply. Have an excellent rest of a day.

If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my personal e-mail: nattaallmodest@gmail.com

Your personal good friend from Russian Federation.

Received: from localhost ([118.70.15.16])
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2020 07:42:46 +0100
To: joehenderson075@gmail.com

Vietnam Posts and Telecommunications Group
Pham Tien Huy
No 57, Huynh Thuc Khang Street, Lang Ha ward, Dong Da district,
Ha Noi City
Vietnam

Лена Кузнецова
30 лет, Киров
https:/ /fotostrana.ru/user/27647575/

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: N. N.; <modestnaturrr1988@gmail.com>

Postby jaga » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:21 pm

pic stole from Елена Кузнецова -> Elena Kuznetsova
=> vk.com/id5111205 ..... Private
.instagram.com/lady_pozitivchik/
.instagram.com/p/BakA7ZIlANu/

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Natalia; <nattaallmodest@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:43 am

.... with the first Pic in DLB-Spam

How's it going my gentleman I really believe that you'll be pleasantly surprised to get this email. I'm sure you don't actually recall me personally. However Hopefully we can speak inspite of this fact. You gave me your mail box address around Couple of years ago. It was on some type of online dating website. And then, our chat was limited to simply a few emails. Today I decided to message u once again and I am hoping that now we are going to be ready to become familiar with each other. I really want a true partnership. In case you might be interested and simply want to connect with me, reply to me. I will wait for your response. Wish you an excellent rest of a day.

If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my private mailbox: nattaallmodest@gmail.com

Your own good friend from Russian Federation.

Received: from localhost ([85.174.195.154])
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2020 18:56:54 +0100

Macroregional_South
OJSC Rostelecom Macroregional Branch South
Alexey Ragino
Sochielectrosvyaz
1/2, Vorovskogo str
354000 Sochi
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

N. N.; <fairnatal93@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:46 pm

.... she appeared today out of the blue in my DMF-Mailaccount, don't know her.

Hi there, I think that you will be shocked to get this e-mail. I do believe you do not perhaps even remember me personally. But I hope that we definitely will communicate regardless of this. You gave me your mail box address about Two yrs ago. :liar: :liar: :liar: :disagree: It was on some type of dating web-site. After that, our own conversation was limited to simply two or more emails. Today I made a decision to message you again but I really hope that now we'll manage to become familiar with one another. I truly wish a true partnership. If perhaps you might be attracted and simply like to communicate along with me, please reply to me. I'll look ahead to your response. Wish you a great rest of a day. Your own close friend from Russia.

Received: from FNHgOgS.mckenna.local ([176.52.34.40]) ... Blacklisted Spam-IP
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2021 04:51:28 -0500
Reply-To: fairnatal93@gmail.com
To: cityhunter59@hanmail.net

TVT-KZN-NET-PPPOE
"MTS" OJSC
Roman Titov
MTS PJSC
Zakieva 14
Kazan, Tatarstan,
Russia, 420100

PCX-6376.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Natalya; <fairnatal93@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:04 pm

..... after 1,5 years she still remember and a new attempt :thinking: :thinking: coz she's not in my DMF-List at the moment :(

Hello xxxxxx!!! I write to you again. After you have answered my first letter, I have written at once you the answer. I very much waited for your answer. But you did not write to me again. I have been upset, that you do not write to me. And today to me the letter with the information that my letter has not been delivered to you has come. Therefore I send you this letter again. I hope, that this time you will receive it and will answer me. Here this letter:

Hello xxxxxx, how are you today? I am glad, that you have answered. I hoped for it. I would want that we have started to learn each other.
To begin with, I would want that you have told to me as you would like that I named you? xxxxxx it your real name? Whether is at you nick name? You can name me Natalya. This my real name.
I certainly will tell a little about myself, that you would know about me. To me of 27 years. My growth - 172 centimeters. Weight - 47 kg. My favorite color - green. Eyes - blue. My natural hair color - the brunette.
I live in the central part of Russia, in village - Kiknur, Kirov area. It is small, but beautiful village. And you can tell to me a little about that place where you live? I work in a beauty salon.
The hairdresser. I cheerful, modest, hardworking and responsible.
I understand, that it is difficult to you to recollect me because our first acquaintance was several years ago. Then I was frightened of dialogue through the Internet. But now it seems to me it is good idea. Besides it was limited only to pair letters. We had not time to learn anything about each other. But I hope, that we will correct it.
You probably wish to know, what I try to find here? I certainly will tell to you. The main search in my life is a love. I try to find the love but while I had no success in it. As, I will tell to you, that for me the most important thing in the man - sincerity, honesty and kindness. Most of all I do not like in people falsity and meanness. For me has no value appearance of the person. For me the soul matters only. As, for me the age difference has no value. Age - only numeral for me.
xxxxxx I have told to you a little about myself. I think, that to start it to you would will be enough for this purpose that you had a first impression about me. I hope, that you as will give me the good story about yourself. I would want that you have told, that is important for you in this life, that you search, what plans have. In general, I wish to know about you as much as possible. I hope for your sincerity and honesty. I wish to tell in advance to you thanks for the story about you. I hope, that my letter has not tired you. And I hope, that you liked my photos.
Yours truly Natalya.

...... IP shows Google
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2021 06:41:56 -0500

m11-tF1F.jpg

rjHH7g1h.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:29 pm

Hi xxxxx!!! Nice that you write to me. I very much would want that we have continued our dialogue. I hope, that we with you have the identical purposes.
xxxxxx I am grateful to you that you have written me such big letter, have given the good story about yourself and have answered my questions. It was very interesting to me to learn about you and about your life. Thanks you for sincerity and honesty. I very much appreciate it. It seems to me, that you the good person and I very much wish to continue to learn you.
Today I would like to tell to you little bit more about myself. Also I will begin that I never was married. I have
no children. I have no mum and the daddy. But I have an aunt. She is sister of my mum. She lives in another village. She of 57 years. Mum and the daddy died in accident when I was small. The aunt brought up me after death of parents. It is very sick theme for me. To me painfully to recollect it. I hope, that you understand.
I live one in small one-room apartment. In my life me all suffices. But I wish to find love. I already said to you about it, that it is my purpose. I had here some relations, but nothing serious. Here it is difficult to find the good man, because Village the small. Here the man's alcoholism is very developed. Then my familiar girl has advised me the Internet. She has allowed to use to me its computer and the Internet as I do not have house computer.
xxxxxx I hope, that you are not has got tired of my letter. I have decided to send you a photo me, my aunt and my friends from Village aunt. Also I send you a summer photo of that place where there lives my aunt. I hope, that you as will tell about the family. I would like the detailed story if you are can. I very much wish to learn more about you. I do not know why, but I feel to you such feeling because of which I am ready to open to you
a soul. I very much hope, that you will write to me tomorrow. I will wait.
Yours truly Natalya.

...... IP shows Google
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2021 07:23:59 -0500

1-Grrt55el.jpg

3-8ggfggh.jpg

mr-66j-TT12.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:42 pm

Hi xxxxxx!!! Thanks for your e-mail. I believed and felt, that you will write to me today. I like to receive the letter from you. Yes, your letters too are very interesting to me. But I asked about your family, but you have answered nothing. Why?
First, I am grateful to you that you have given me such big letter with such good story about you. And thanks you for answers to my questions. I very much appreciate it. It was very interesting to me. Now I am interested in you even more. I wish to learn all about you. You are very interesting to me.
In the today's letter, I would like to tell to you about the friends. You have many friends? How you like to spend time? Whether you have friends to the childhood with whom till now you communicate? In general, tell to me
all that you wish to tell to me about the friends. And I will tell to you about the friends. I think, that in a life
of each person there can not be many real friends. Can be a lot of familiar. But true friends can be only units.
You agree? And me has lucky. I have 2 best friends. Their names - Tatyana and Elena. By the way, I will send
you their photo today. On first photo Elena, and on the second Tatyana. With Tatyana we are familiar since
the childhood. We together with it grew, went together to a kindergarten. Then, when there was a tragedy with my parents, I had to move to the grandmother, to another Village. Then we with Tatyana had no possibility on dialogue. But when we have grown, we have continued to communicate. With Elena we are familiar as very much for a long time and now we together with it work in one beauty salon. She the master of manicure. And we see it every day. We like to laugh and joke. All of us very cheerful girls. I as have many other familiar girls. But true friends only 2. And I am successful to have Tatyana and Elena. we never failed each other.
xxxxxx I hope, that it was interesting to you to hear about my friends and to see their photo together with me.
I as hope that you too will tell about the friends as I have asked you about it. I will wait tomorrow to see your letter. I am glad, that we have met again and we communicate now.
Yours truly Natalya.

...... IP shows Google
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2021 07:53:10 -0500

l6g5f1Fm.jpg

ltgh4-TY3dj.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Natalya; <natafantastttt@gmail.com/fairnatal93@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:42 pm

..... from my 2nd. DLB-Mailaccount .... don't know from where she knows me coz she's not in this Mailaccount ..... wrong Mailaccount

Hello xxxxxx!!! I write to you again. But from another email. After you have answered my first letter, I have written at once you the answer. I very much waited for your answer. But you did not write to me again. I have been upset, that you do not write to me. And today to me the letter with the information that my letter has not been delivered to you has come. Therefore I send you this letter again from another email. I think, that with my past email problems, therefore I have created new email. I hope, that this time you will receive it and will answer me. Here this letter:

Hello xxxxxx, how are you today? I am glad, that you have answered. I hoped for it. I would want that we have started to learn each other.
To begin with, I would want that you have told to me as you would like that I named you? xxxxxx it your real name? Whether is at you nick name? You can name me Natalya. This my real name.
I certainly will tell a little about myself, that you would know about me. To me of 27 years. My growth - 172 centimeters. Weight - 47 kg. My favorite color - green. Eyes - blue. My natural hair color - the brunette. I live in the central part of Russia, in village - Kiknur, Kirov area. It is small, but beautiful village. And you can tell to me a little about that place where you live? I work in a beauty salon. The hairdresser. I cheerful, modest, hardworking and responsible.
I understand, that it is difficult to you to recollect me because our first acquaintance was several years ago. Then I was frightened of dialogue through the Internet. But now it seems to me it is good idea. Besides it was limited only to pair letters. We had not time to learn anything about each other. But I hope, that we will correct it.
You probably wish to know, what I try to find here? I certainly will tell to you. The main search in my life is a love. I try to find the love but while I had no success in it. As, I will tell to you, that for me the most important thing in the man - sincerity, honesty and kindness. Most of all I do not like in people falsity and meanness. For me has no value appearance of the person. For me the soul matters only. As, for me the age difference has no value. Age - only numeral for me.
xxxxxx I have told to you a little about myself. I think, that to start it to you would will be enough for this purpose that you had a first impression about me. I hope, that you as will give me the good story about yourself. I would want that you have told, that is important for you in this life, that you search, what plans have. In general, I wish to know about you as much as possible. I hope for your sincerity and honesty. I wish to tell in advance to you thanks for the story about you. I hope, that my letter has not tired you. And I hope, that you liked my photos.
Yours truly Natalya.

...... IP shows Google

..... Pics already posted Thursday

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:39 pm

.... now she's back in the correct Mailaccount from DMF

Hi xxxxxx!!! I am again grateful to you for your letter. Your letters become an integral part of my day. I hope, that you as like to receive my letters.
xxxxxx I wish to tell to you many thanks that you have written me such big letter. Thanks you that you so have a lot told about yourself. It was very interesting to me. Thanks you that you tell a lot of about yourself. I certainly understand everything, that you speak. So we can learn quickly each other. Thanks you that you have told about the family. And I understand why for you now difficultly to trust women.
Yesterday I thought that I almost have told nothing to you about the work. Today I will correct it and I will tell to you.
As I already said to you in the beginning of our dialogue, that I work as the hairdresser in a beauty salon. I very much like my work. I specially went to school for this purpose what to study in work of the hairdresser. I have mastered it very easily. Even when I did not have a vocational education, I could do hairstyle for the friends. And at me already then well it turned out. And then I have decided, that I am ready to work all life as the hairdresser. I can do hairstyle men and women. At us very amicable and cheerful collective. All good professionals. I work 8.00 am - 8.00 pm 6 days in a week. Sunday my day off. But I can sometimes work and on Sunday. I very hardworking person. On the one hand work of the hairdresser seems boring. But so it seems only not for the hairdresser. When I do hairstyle people, I can create. I can dream and think out that that new. And I'm good at it. It for me the way completely to be realised. Thus this work is not boring for me. What do you think of it xxxxxx? I think, that I have enough told to you about the work. I as would like to learn more in detail about your work. And about that whom, you dreamt to be in the childhood? Whether your dream has come true?
xxxxxx I certainly send you today the photos. I hope, that it is pleasant to you. On the photos I on work. I think, that my letter has turned out today boring. I hope, that it not wanted to you to sleep:) I joke. Now I will finish the letter. I will wait for your letter tomorrow. As always I hope, that you will answer my questions and will tell about yourself. Have a good day.
Yours truly Natalya.

Received: from [10.110.31.238] ([68.168.208.140])
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2021 00:58:57 -0500

INTERSERVER
INTER-83
Address: 110 Meadowlands Pkwy
Address: 1st Floor
City: Secaucus
StateProv: NJ
PostalCode: 07094

1-f9-Rv1dl.jpg

lgg-Nf-GGu2i.jpg

m14-Vq-RH3v.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:38 pm

Hi, hi, hi xxxxx. I am very glad to see your letter. Today in the street good weather. And at me good mood.
And I would like to share this mood with you.
xxxxxx thanks for your children's memoirs. I understand as you have been frightened when have failed under ice. It is awful. I am happy, that your father has rescued you. In my life I had such shock only then when my parents were lost.
I long decided what photo to send to you today. Also has chosen these photos. I hope, that it is pleasant to you.
When I chose a photos for you today, I have decided to tell to you about the hobbies. I like to go in for sports.
I very much like run. And I like to go on a bicycle and to ski. I in general very much like sports. My favourite kind of sports - volleyball. As I very much like run and tennis. When I have a free time, I always call Elena and Tatyana to run with me. They always agree. Besides sports, I very much like a camping. I like to camp and spend the night open-air somewhere on the bank of the river. Nearby to mine Village there are many lakes and the rivers where it is possible to spend time very well. Here it is valid very beautiful nature, it is a lot of woods. Air very fresh. I do not like the big cities as there air polluted and it is difficult to breathe. And you like the big city? Whether sports Are pleasant to you? If yes, what kinds? How in general you like to spend free time from work? Whether you go to clubs and restaurants? I do not like clubs with loud music. But I like slow dance. You are able slow dance? I would give you a lesson. As I like to sing. As we with my friends like to go sometimes to cafe, to eat and communicate. And still we like to gather at somebody at home and all together to prepare any unusual a tasty dish. And at us well it turns out. You would like to try our cookery? I hope, that I to ask not many questions. And I hope, that you will tell to me that you like to do and about your hobbies. I really very much would like to know about it. Our interests can to unite as that and even to pull together us. That you think of all it. I will wait for your answers to all my questions tomorrow. I already wait. Have a good day.
Yours truly Natalya.

Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2021 00:58:57 -0500

INTERSERVER
INTER-83

lgqg3q-Ght1p.jpg

mjpGb73l.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:32 pm

Hi xxxxxx. Thanks for your letter. How there was your day? Tell, it is interesting to me. With each new letter,
it seems to me, that we become closer for each other. Thanks for your comments to my letter but why you have not answered my questions on your interests?
xxxxxx I already said to you that I feel that we become closer for each other because of our dialogue.
You have any similar feelings? I cannot even describe this feeling, but it is very pleasant to me.
Today I wish to tell to you about my usual day. I hope, that it will be interesting to you as people with other culture, in other country spend the day.
I will begin. I wake up at 6.00 am. I rise from a bed. I fill a bed. I clean a teeth, I wash. I do gymnastics.
I drink tea. To have breakfast I has not got used. Only tea. I prepare for work. I'm getting dressed..
By 8.00 am I arrive for work. My work is not far from my house, therefore I spend for road of 15 minutes on foot. On work I learn about quantity of the written down clients per day. I prepare a workplace and I start to work. Days happen different. When on a hairstyle it is a lot of clients. And when that is not enough. As a result I work half of day till 1.00 pm and I go home to eat. At 2.00 pm I come back to work. Also I work till 8.00 pm. Earlier after work I went home or we with friends could take a walk a little. Now I go at once to the acquaintance who to me allows to use the computer at her place. By the way her name - Ekaterina. It the good person. I spend to 1 hour behind the computer. And then I go home. I cook food. A supper. I look TV a little.
I wash, I clean a teeth and I go to bed approximately at 10.00 pm. Here so to pass all my usual day. It probably sounds very boringly? What do you think? And how you spend the day xxxxxx? You will give me the same detailed story about your day? I very much would like to know in detail, that you do every day and as you spend the weekend. And I as would like to know, that you would like to change in the day. In advance, I wish to tell to you thanks for all your answers to my questions. And for it, I send you the new photos. On these a photos we celebrated birthday of my friend Elena.
Yours truly Natalya.

Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2021 01:12:06 -0500

INTERSERVER
INTER-83

uWgh34b.jpg

ydbGr5f.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Angelina; <angelina.annge@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:14 pm

...... from 419-Spam

Good afternoon!
I am Angelina, and right now I am a resident of Russia.
I plan to travel soon, and I have a desire to meet a good man to spend time during this trip.
I hope you'll answer me in case you're interested in my offer

Received: from [192.210.236.180] (port=54862 helo=cxmcti) by server1.topyemen.org with esmtpsa
(TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.93)
Reply-To: Angilina <angelina.annge@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2021 20:51:23 +0100

CC-11
ColoCrossing
OrgId: VGS-9
Address: 325 Delaware Avenue
Address: Suite 300
City: Buffalo
StateProv: NY
PostalCode: 14202

98354.jpg

.... :cry: :cry: :evil: we've to go another Round with her

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Angelina; <angelina.annge@gmail.com>>

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:48 pm

.... with the last Pic in E-Spam

Good afternoon!
My name is Angelina, and now I am a resident of Russia.
I desire to travel soon, & I am willing to meet a man to spend time during this trip.
I hope you'll answer me in case you're interested

Received: from cache47.mydevil.net (cache47.mydevil.net. [128.204.216.115])
Reply-To: Angelena <angelina.annge@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 11:08:06 +0100

ECOATMANPL
ECO-ATMAN-PL
ATMAN RIPE Administrators
ATM S.A.
ul. Grochowska 21a
04-186 Warsaw
Poland

Return to “Russian scammers”