It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:43 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Natalya; <natafantastttt@gmail.com/angelina.annge@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Angelina; <angelina.annge@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:53 pm

...... also in 419-Spam with the same Pic

Hi!
My name is Angelina, and right now I am living in Russia.
I plan to have a trip in the near future, & I have a desire to meet a man to spend time during this trip.
Hope you will reply if you are interested in my offer

Received: from [192.210.236.180] (port=60358 helo=iasiw) by server.superhostingbeta.com with esmtpsa
(TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.94.2)
Reply-To: Angilina <angelina.annge@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 11:04:20 +0100

CC-11
ColoCrossing
OrgId: VGS-9
Address: 325 Delaware Avenue
Address: Suite 300
City: Buffalo
StateProv: NY
PostalCode: 14202

.... its the same "Writer" - Pigsty from here (same Style/same Smiley):

Ulyana; <ylummmk@gmail.com>
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=138886&p=656567#p656567
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:20 pm

..... from E-Spam

Greetings!
I am Angelina, and right now I'm living in Russia.
I am planning to have a trip soon, & I am willing to meet a good man to spend time during this trip.
Hope you will answer me if you are interested in my offer

Received: from [192.210.236.180] (port=55347 helo=akrduem) by server1.topyemen.org with esmtpsa
(TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.93)
Reply-To: Angelena <angelina.annge@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2021 20:54:55 +0100

CC-11
ColoCrossing
OrgId: VGS-9
Address: 325 Delaware Avenue
Address: Suite 300
City: Buffalo
StateProv: NY
PostalCode: 14202

98284.jpg

Елена Кузнецова, Киров

https:/ /bigbookname.com/en/user/elena-kuznecova-5111205

https:/ /list-vk.com/5111205/

https:/ /2.findmerr.com/user/id5111205

https:/ /vk.com/id5111205 ..... its Private

https:/ /top1000vk.com/5111205/

https:/ /sociumin.com/?id=5111205 .... Log-in with Android
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:17 am

Hello, xxxxxx!

Thank you for writing.

I was pleased to receive your letter, as I was waiting for your reply.

I do not even know where to start. How are you? Hope it will be better when you get my answer.

My name is Angelina. I live in Russia, the Komi Republic in the city of Syktyvkar. Are you wondering why I'm looking for a man outside my country?

I want to somehow change my life, try something new. And recently I noticed that the mentality of our men began to upset me. I realized that many simply forgot how to love, appreciate their women, take care of us. Many have become rude, insincere, some even live to provide for their wives. If I am not mistaken, they are now called gigolo. Even I had such a man. But fortunately, I quickly realized this and generally stopped communicating with this person.

xxxxxx, so I decided to look for a man on the Internet. Suddenly fate smiles at me and I can meet that one, the only one. Moreover, I believe that distance in our time is not a problem at all, there would be a desire. I want to find love and only sincere relationships, create a happy family.

Why are you looking for a woman on the Internet? I have never been married and have no children.

It so happened that I don't know my parents because I grew up and lived in an orphanage until I came of age. It was a very difficult period in my life for me. I live alone in a rented apartment.

My birthday is November 22nd. I turned 31 years old. I think this is a great age to start a family. My zodiac sign is scorpio.

I would like you to tell more about yourself? What are you looking for in a woman? What kind of woman do you want to see next to you? And most importantly, I want to ask you to take everything seriously. I do not want to waste my time, energy, nerves. Therefore, if you want to develop our acquaintance, then I ask you to answer me, not to disappear, to be sincere with me.

So that you do not find it difficult to read my letter, I will end here.

I want to ask you to ask questions so that I know what to tell you, what you want to know about me. I also want to send you photos so that you can have a better idea of ​​me.

All right, I'll wait for your answer. Angelina

Received: from 888-PC ([178.176.174.214])
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 15:40:49 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Volga Branch of OJSC MegaFon NOC
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

IMG-45321431-954754.jpg

IMG-86325742-558474.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:23 pm

Hello, xxxxxx!

Opening my mail, I was glad to see your answer. So you are really interested in me and you want to continue your acquaintance with me. It pleases me. Because I am also interested in the further continuation of our acquaintance.

How is your mood today? How is the weather? Personally, I'm fine. I feel great. The mood improved even more when I received your answer.

I am at work now. Now I have free time and immediately decided to answer you. I am an administrator at McDonald's. I have been working for 7 years. But when I started, I was an ordinary salesman at the checkout.

Basically, my job suits me.

But of course there are downsides. I think that in our time there is nothing without them. If I still had my own apartment, then in general everything would be cool. But as I already wrote I live in a rented apartment. Therefore, almost half of my salary goes only for rent.

Well, nothing, I'm a strong girl and somehow I try to cope with difficulties. Of course, if I had a man, it would be easier. But it is as it is.

Do you like your job? With what mood, desire do you go to it?

I also have higher education. I graduated from the university as an ecologist. But I failed to find a job in this area with a good salary.

xxxxx, I also really love to cook. I don’t know how your girls feel about this, then I don’t understand those who don’t like or are too lazy to cook. In Russia, they even say that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach)))). So if we are together, you will never go hungry. Of course, most of all, I love our Russian dishes. But also when I am in the mood, I always try different cuisines. I like Italian, French cuisine. I tried to cook Mexican dishes, but they are too spicy. I always go to work with me. Since I see one, I cook a little.

I love fish, chicken, fresh vegetables. I always try to use vegetables in food preparation.

I hope that you will be interested in something new to learn about me. And it's time for me to end. Bye. Angelina. And yes, I almost forgot I am sending you pictures, I hope that you will be glad, this is me at work.

Received: from 888-PC ([178.176.174.65])
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 14:42:17 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

IMG-45321431-254712.jpg

IMG-45321431-936457.jpg

IMG-45322784-384695.jpg

IMG-45821431-684715.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:26 pm

..... :roll: :roll: Drama queen .... should I order something by MD or what does she want

xxxxxx, you haven't even read my last letter. You don't need to deceive me. Do not write to me.

Received: from 888-PC ([178.176.174.51])
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 13:21:28 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

Return to “Russian scammers”