It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:43 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Olga; <ptichka.olga.mur@gmail.com/vkusnaya.olya@ulxmail.ru>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Olga; <vkusnaya.olya@ulxmail.ru>

Postby IceFM » Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:03 pm

.... coz of her lame excuse

You just crap, admit it. Good luck in life, since you did not find
anything to justify your stupid questions, except you said that this
is nonsense. You are the embodiment of nonsense.

Received: from [94.242.55.80] (helo=[10.200.255.8]) by ispmanager1.v.fozzy.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1.1:AES256-SHA:256) (Exim 4.92.2)
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2020 17:56:48 +0300

Veesp
Veesp datacenter clients
Veesp SIA - Contact Role
Obukhovskoy oborony 45
Saint Petersburg
Russian Federation
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Re: Olga; <vkusnaya.olya@ulxmail.ru>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Evgeniya; <evgeniya.1991@ulyanovsk-mail.ru>

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:03 pm

Hi! I hope, you very well feel yourself? I first time during lives write the similar letter. I slightly I worry! My name Evgeniya. I from a city Ulyanovsk. It known a city in the European part the Russian Federation. My age28 years. I optimistical and easy in dialogue the girl. Still I fearless because be I shy, I never have not made the decision to write this letter. I ask you to give me pair of minutes of your time! I am assured, that my letter will be interesting to you! I just have received recently yours electronic box in agency of acquaintances. I hope, what you just as also I wish to meet here the little man, I am right? If our opinions converge I have desire to write you slightly about itself and to tell to you, for what reason I search relations on the Internet. I wish to test my destiny and to try to meet second half through the Internet because to me it was not possible to meet in my city responsible the man who was able sincerely to like the woman. Men in RU to concern the woman as to a thing and do not think that the woman too can sincerely like. I think, that you serious the man whom really search here for the love and sees in the woman not only external data, but also sincere qualities! I hope, that you will write me the answer so I can even more to tell about yourself and to send to you mine a photo! I expect your answer that to begin our acquaintance. Bye-bye, Evgeniya.

Received: from ws6.domint.net (ws6.domint.net. [148.72.152.153])
X-PHP-Script: teleuniversotv.com/744558.php for 188.165.53.64
Reply-To: evgeniya.1991@ulyanovsk-mail.ru
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2020 18:33:09 +0100

GO-DADDY-COM-LLC
HEG US Inc.
OrgId: SERVE-6
Address: 210 North Tucker Blvd.
Address: Suite 910
City: Saint Louis
StateProv: MO
PostalCode: 63101

IMG-109.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:21 pm

...... with the same Pic 4x in my 419-Mailaccount with 2 Versions

Hi! I hope, you very well feel yourself? I for the first time write the similar letter. I slightly I test excitement! My name Evgeniya. I write you from a city Ulyanovsk. It big a city in the European part RU. To me28 years. I optimistical and purposeful the girl. Still I courageous because not having bravery, I never have not decided to write this letter. I ask you to give me pair of minutes of your time! I am assured, that my letter will be interesting to you! I just have received recently yours electronic box through a site of acquaintances. I hope, what you just as also I search here the love, I am right? If I am right I wish to write you slightly about itself and to tell to you, why I try to find relations in social networks. I wish to test my destiny and to try to find second half through the Internet because to me it was not possible to find in my city serious the man who was able sincerely to like the woman. Men in Russia concern the woman as to a thing and do not think that the woman too has heart. I think, that you adequate the man whom it is valid search here for the the significant other and is able to see in the woman not only external data, but also sincere qualities! I wish to believe, that you will respond me so I can even more to give information about yourself and to send to you mine a photography! In expectation of your letter that to fasten our acquaintance. Good luck, Evgeniya.

Date: Sat, 04 Jul 2020 15:12:14 +0100

GO-DADDY-COM-LLC
HEG US Inc.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:23 pm

Salute! I hope, you very well feel yourself? I first time during lives write the similar letter. I am a little I worry! My name is Evgeniya. I from a city Ulyanovsk. It big a city in the European part Russia. To metwenty eight years. I optimistical and serious the girl. Still I fearless because without boldness, I never have not decided to write this letter. I ask you to give me pair of minutes of your time! I am assured, that my letter will be interesting to you! I just have received recently yours electronic box in agency of acquaintances. I assume, what you just as also I search here the love, correctly? If I am right I wish to write you slightly about itself and to tell to you, for what reason I wish to construct relations on the Internet. I wish to test my destiny and to try to meet the love through the Internet because to me has not had the luck to meet in my city responsible the man who was able to appreciate the woman. Men in RU concern the woman as to a thing and do not think that the woman too can sincerely like. I think, that you responsible the man whom really search here for the love and sees in the woman not only a figure, but also sincere qualities! I hope, that you will write me the answer so I can even more to give information about yourself and to send to you mine a photography! I wait your answer that to begin our acquaintance. Kiss, Evgeniya.

Date: Sat, 04 Jul 2020 15:27:41 +0100

GO-DADDY-COM-LLC
HEG US Inc.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Viktoriya; <viktoriya.shum.dohzdya@ulyanovsk-mail.org>

Postby IceFM » Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:13 pm

Good day! How are you doing? I first time write the similar letter. I slightly I test excitement! My name Viktoriya. I live in a city Ulyanovsk. It big a city in the European part the Russian Federation. To metwenty eight years. I optimistical and easy in dialogue the girl. Still I brave because without boldness, I never have not dared to write this letter. I ask you to give me pair of minutes of your time! I am assured, that my letter will be interesting to you! I just have received recently yours electronic box in agency of acquaintances. I hope, what you just as also I search here the love, it so? If it so I have desire to write you slightly about itself and to tell to you, why I try to find relations in social networks. I have solved to test my destiny and to try to meet the love through the Internet because to me has not had the luck to find in my city serious the man who was able sincerely to like the woman. Men in Russia concern the woman as to a thing and do not reflect that the woman too can sincerely l ike. I wish to believe, that you serious the man whom quite seriously search here for the love and sees in the woman not only external data, but also soul! I hope, that you will write me the answer so I can even more to write about yourself and to send to you mine a photo! I expect your answer that to fasten our acquaintance. Have a nice time, Viktoriya.

Received: from s15393192.onlinehome-server.info (s15393192.onlinehome-server.info. [87.106.218.147])
From: "viktoriya.shum.dohzdya" <viktoriya.shum.dohzdya@ulyanovsk-mail.org>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2020 17:59:50 +0100 (BST)

SCHLUND-CUSTOMERS
1&1 Internet AG
IP Administration
1&1 Internet SE
Bonn
Germany

IMG-108.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”