It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:37 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Anastasiya Purtova; <anastasiyaag.anastasiya@maramal.com/MadinagrMadina@outlook.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anastasiya; <anastasiyaag.anastasiya@maramal.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:07 pm

Hi my dear xxxxxxx,

Dear xxxxxx, I was glad to receive your letter. Thanks you for given information. Today I have arrived to Moscow. I am very tired, and could not write to you is a lot. Dear, I informed you some times that cause me to Moscow on interview Now I near Embassy the in internet-cafe. I write to you the letter and I worry. I think that my destiny tomorrow is solved. Hope to me ' give the visa and I can meet you. It will be the greatest day in my life!! It's a pity that I cannot write for a long time. Because I am very strongly tired. I hope, that I can soon write to you about results of visit to Embassy. If I cannot write from Moscow I shall write from Ussuriysk.

With love yours and only yours Anastasiya.

...... delivered over Yandex/Moscow
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:43 pm

..... this Script we know ... tomorrow she'll tell us that she's back Home and that the Embassy didn't call the Travel agency etc. etc. etc.

Hi my dearest xxxxxx,

I have more recently left embassy and at once have decided to write to you. I write to you the letter and I smile. I'm so glad! If I could, I would speak with you for a long time. But unfortunately now it is impossible. But I am confident, that our meeting will take place also we shall speak in person.

I want to tell to you about the commission in Moscow. I hope to you it interestingly!!! Tomorrow I shall already write to you from native city. I shall arrive to Ussuriysk most likely tomorrow in the evening. I can probably have the visa. Because I tried for it much. I worry, you should understand it. I never thought that the commission will ask such unusual questions. They asked about my sexual life, they asked about children, about work, about patriotism, about my attitude to your country, about my conversance and awareness of events which happened in the world and in your country, about my religion and belief. I have told about all my life in detail. I spoke about very thing fairly how it's really. To me have told that my answers are unexpected and as a rule applicants don't answer such questions so directly and openly. They haven't got used to hear such answers, but they said that to hear sincere and truthful answers is much more pleasant than words which come not from heart and reason. Now I should wait the decision. I hope that my visa will be ready within the next few days. The representative of embassy at once informs about it to travel agency. After that I shall buy the ticket in your country. After I shall buy the ticket I shall inform date of the start.

Now I agree with expression: "Expectation of death is worse than the death" I can't concentrate on anything. My heart so worry, I can't work. They have told that the decision will be accepted in several days. I so worry. I so want that this small dream was come true. I simply want to see my lovely friend. I think the God will help me. I simply want to meet you. I already see us together and I sink in dreams. I want to construct with you the ship to float under sails in boundless ocean. I want to meet with you a dawn and to see off a sundown. We will float on our ship and our love will illuminate our way. We will look at night at stars, we'll be pleased in the afternoon to the sun. If there will be a storm, our love will protect us. If there will be a calm, our love will be a wind. Our love will be a beacon for us. We will be floating at ocean of love and oblivion and nothing can separate us. We'll name our ship - Dream. It will be the small ship, but very strong. Because we will make our ship from belief, hope and love. It's impossible to wait, when your dream will fall to you from the sky. It's necessary to go to the dream. It's necessary to clear and build the road itself. If in heart there is a belief and dream, if in heart there is a love and hope, it is necessary to achieve the dream by all means. I always go to the dream. I don't sit on a place. In my life there were very few light moments. On this I try to make everything that my dreams have come true. I understand that now it's only dreams. But these dreams brighten my life. I hope that yours also. Nothing will keep me to arrive to you!!!

With tenderness your Anastasiya.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:00 pm

..... How I've said yesterday .......

:pee: :pee:
Hello my xxxxxx,

Dear xxxxxx, I have received your electronic letter. I was very glad to read him. Your letters install to me unlimited quantity of confidence. Having read them I become the omnipotent person. Very much has changed from the moment of our acquaintance. I, think that I began to live only after acquaintance to you. Till this time I only existed. After our acquaintance my life has sharply changed in the best side. It has noticed not only I. My fellow workers, my friends, even my patients - all have noticed change in my life. Everyone ask the same question. It is interesting to all why I look so happy...

I think that I knowingly have visited to Moscow. From trip I still had many positive emotions. I when did not go on so important affairs, therefore strongly worried. On road to Moscow I with anybody did not communicate because thought of interview in embassy. I experienced that any failure can visit me. I was afraid that can give up to me in reception of the visa. But my experiences appeared are vain. On interview to me did not give the exact answer. In a corridor I have waited the person which was in the commission and he has told that I should not worry. Has told that in two or three days representatives of embassy will contact travel agency and will cause me to Moscow for reception of the visa. Therefore I have gone home with quiet soul. Now I need to wait the answer from embassy then it is necessary to buy the ticket in your country, to go again to Moscow to receive the visa and to wait day of a start. The second trip to Moscow does not deliver me of inconvenience. The ticket to me will need to be bought in Ussuriysk from representatives of travel agency. To take off I should from the Moscow airport because I will need to come in embassy and to receive the visa. It would be convenient for me to take off from the Ussuriysk airport but for this purpose to me some days in Moscow should to live and to wait for readiness of the visa. Moscow not city familiar to me. Hotels cost very dearly and it is terrible to me to be in Moscow one. Therefore I have chosen not absolutely convenient, but a safe variant. Today I went to travel agency and told him about trip to Moscow. They sincerely were glad for me. Unfortunately the Embassy yet did not contact travel agency. I think that has passed not enough time. I think tomorrow or the day after tomorrow representatives of embassy will cause me for reception of the visa. I want that it has taken place as soon as possible. I want to buy as soon as possible the ticket to you and to wait for day of a start. Dear if tomorrow or the day after tomorrow me will cause for reception of the visa I shall buy the ticket to you. I shall buy the ticket with a stock of 3-6 days. I shall better lead these days pending. Suddenly there will be unforeseen circumstances.

Dear, I finish the letter and I shall go home. I need to prepare much for all for the period of the absence. I love you and I want to be only with you. The feeling of love amplifies every new day.

Your love Anastasiya.

080808.jpg

08080808.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:49 pm

Hello my dearest xxxxxxx,

I have good news, very well for me and for you! I wanted to call to you and to explain all by phone. But I am afraid, that you become angry on me and will refuse to help me, therefore I have decided to write to you. Today in the morning I have come to travel agency where to me informed good news. I have got the visa. Now is necessary buy the ticket to you, to go in Moscow and to wait day of my start. I'm immensely happy. I will be able to see you in person!!!

I addressed the company which sells tickets for plans. I asked them how, as to me have explained to me it is necessary to have the ticket to you I would be able to go to Lexington on the March, 27th, and how much it would cost. They said that the ticket would cost 2139 usd. I asked them to find a cheaper ticket, because the price is too high for me. But as it turned out I would not be able to have a cheaper ticket so quickly, the date is too early. Tickets must be reserved long beforehand. I asked them to offer me other variants of the flight. We found the most suitable one. The flight is on March, 30th. The ticket costs 1548 usd I asked the to reserve the ticket for me. But they refused to do it having said that they had a lot of clients. They cannot reserve my ticket without advance money. I was imploring them. But it did not work. They said that they would help me with great pleasure but they couldn't. The rules are so. I was in a panic, I was so disappointed. Then I asked them if I could give just a part of the money. But they did not agree again.

I asked them for a long time saying that my fiance xxxxxx is waiting for me. If I asked them a little bit longer I would burst out of crying. Maybe God heard my prayers, and the service worked agreed to reserve the ticket on my conditions. But I have too little time to pay, for the ticket. They said if I did not day the rest of the ticket price, I would loose the money I'd already given to them. I was angry, but they explained that it would be very difficult to sell the ticket for the plane which is flying. They would have to lower the price. I agreed. They told me to pay 1548 usd. But it was too much for me, because I had only 576 usd. I asked to wait for me during 12 hours. I went out of the room. Marina met me at the door. I told her everything. She understood everything and advised me to pawn our treasures to a pawnshop. It was very difficult for me to agree to do it. I did not want to burden Marina. But at the same time I want to meet you. We pawned the treasures, I got 216 usd and I paid the part of the ticket price 792 usd. It was my last money, it was for the plane by which I'm going to come to you. It was very difficult for me to tell you this story. I have done all what I could. I have paid for the visa. I have paid for the part of the ticket. But this was not enough. The money was not enough. I did not want to burden you. I wanted to come to you with nobody's help. I thought my money would be enough. But I failed. Now I feel guilty myself. I did not manage to do all myself for our meeting. I thought nothing would prevent me from meeting you. But I must pay the rest of the money for the ticket It's just 756 usd. I must pay it till the March, 30th. Otherwise I will loose the money I have paid and i will loose the chance to see you. And our treasures will be sold by the pawnshop.

Now I feel guilty that I could not do what i promised to come to you with my own money. I always do what I promise. I feel at ease now, I'm ashamed of asking you to help me. Unfortunately the clinic did not pay me the money I'd earned. I really hoped to get this money. But I'll get the money from the clinic in a month or two. Because it's very typical for Russia to hold up the payments of salary. I asked the clinic to give me my money earlier, but they refused to do it. Now the clinic does not have the money necessary for me. Our clinic depends on the budget, it did not get money for a longtime. I think it's because of the financial crisis and terrorist acts. I must say to you that I will not be able to meet you because I will not be able to pay the whole sum of money myself. Of course I realize that I should not ask you to give me the money. But at the time I cannot just that I will not come to you. I have done too much to organize our meeting. If I refuse to meet you it will mean that everything was in vain. It's terrible for me to refuse to come to you, I have done all what I could. Now I want you to help me and I think there is nothing horrible if I ask you to help me. Of course I realize that may be you have no feelings to me and may be you're not interested in our meeting. I understand that the sum of money is too big. I know it and that's why it's more difficult for me to ask it from you. But at the same time any person can find himself in my conditions. I'm an honest person. I'm ashamed of asking you to help me, but life is a difficult thing, everything can happen. 390 usd which I have paid for the visa and 792 usd which I have paid for the ticket are too much for me. But I'm not sorry for what I have done for our meeting.

In fact money is just paper, our treasures are just metal details. But I do not want all my efforts to be spent in vain. If you really want to meet me, if you can help me to organize our meeting please send me the money till the morning of March, 30th. Please forgive me my words. I say so because I'm in despair. Now when just one step can connect us, I'm afraid. I need you, I want to be with you, I need you help, believe me, I'm honest with you. I did not manage to estimate my forces. And all my efforts spent in vain. My loneliness made me strong. I had always been living with my own efforts I always relied on myself. I asked somebody to help me very seldom, but now I ask you to help me. I will give you all the money back as soon as I'm able. Maybe I made you offended. But I need you. I do not know if my letter you disappointed. But I have written you an honest letter. I'm looking forward to you answer. I hope for you. I ask you to not worry. I send data of my flight:

Moscow - Lexington

Flight: KL3181
Airbus A320 Aeroflot

Moscow - Sheremetyevo 09:10 30 March
Amsterdam - Schiphol 12:00 30 March ...... :applause:

Change: 5 hours

Flight: KL621
Boeing 777-300ER KLM

Amsterdam - Schiphol 17:00 30 March
Atlanta ... - Hartsfield ... 20:20 March 30 .. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: its 9h 21 min. normally!

Change: 2 hours 34 minutes

Flight: DL1195
Airbus A321 Delta Air Lines

Atlanta ... - Hartsfield ... 22:54 March 30
Lexing ... - Blue Grass .. 00:07 March 31 ...... :applause:

Yours Anastasiya...

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anastasiya Purtova; <anastasiyaag.anastasiya@maramal.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:25 pm

Hello my loved xxxxxxx,

After reading your letter, I once again became convinced of your serious intentions to me. In your plans for our future. I am glad that now there really are no barriers to our meeting, and we will soon be together. I am very grateful to you that you are doing a lot for us, for our meeting. I promise that I will make you the happiest man in the world. I want to tell you that I love you.

xxxxxx, today I went to a travel agency to find out how you can send me help from your country. I was told that the most reliable way is to use the international money transfer system. There are a lot of them, the most popular is MoneyGramm.

I received detailed advice about this type of money transfer. It is fast, convenient, reliable.

* Each money transfer is protected by a modern security system.
* The latest electronic technology and a worldwide network allow you to make quick payments of money transfers just a few minutes after they are sent
* You can send and receive a money transfer at any point of MoneyGramm without opening a bank account

I think that suits us. They said that MoneyGramm transfers the most reliable and fastest way money from another country to Russia. I can receive money a few minutes after your transfer. It is very safe, because only I can get this money. They said that the following information is required in order for you to be able to transfer money:

The name: Anastasiya
Middle name: Evgenevna
Surname: Purtova
The country: Russia
City: Ussuriysk
Street: Vatutina
The house: 23
The post code of an index: 692511

In order to receive your transfer, I need your complete information.

Number Control Transfer Money - 8 numbers;
Your full name;
Your full: last name;
Your full home address;
How much money do you send me.
Without this information, I can’t get this money.

The required amount for my trip is 756 usd, I hope you can send them to me. I will go to a travel agency right away. And pay for the rest of my trip. Bryan, my love for you is growing every day! I really look forward to seeing you, my love

Yours forever Anastasiya.

...... given address Приморский край, Уссурийск г., Ватутина ул. 23, 692511

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:00 pm

Hello my loved xxxxxx,

How is the weather? I hope everything is fine and you had a wonderful time. beloved xxxxxx, I'm glad you want to send me help. I really miss you. and I love you. I am sending you a copy of my passport.

In our city, young couples walk in the park. They hug, kiss. I would also really like to feel your kisses and your affection. My friend Marina asked me to give you big and fiery greetings, as well as the strongest hugs. Accept from me my most sincere wishes, my most sincere and passionate kisses, as well as my most ardent and fiery hugs. Would you like to feel my passionate kisses and my passionate hugs from my loving heart? I dream of feeling your passionate kisses and hot hugs. And now my time has come to an end, and I have to go. I'm leaving with thoughts of you, my love. Remember that I love you, my dear. I will wait for your letters, my love.

Your Anastasiya.

Purtova-Anastasiya.jpg

..... no Check necessary; this Passport was already used in three other Scams under three different Names

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:35 pm

You received this letter?

Hello my loved xxxxxx,

How is the weather? I hope everything is fine and you had a wonderful time. beloved xxxxxx, I'm glad you want to send me help. I really miss you. and I love you. I am sending you a copy of my passport.

In our city, young couples walk in the park. They hug, kiss. I would also really like to feel your kisses and your affection. My friend Marina asked me to give you big and fiery greetings, as well as the strongest hugs. Accept from me my most sincere wishes, my most sincere and passionate kisses, as well as my most ardent and fiery hugs. Would you like to feel my passionate kisses and my passionate hugs from my loving heart? I dream of feeling your passionate kisses and hot hugs. And now my time has come to an end, and I have to go. I'm leaving with thoughts of you, my love. Remember that I love you, my dear. I will wait for your letters, my love.

Your Anastasiya.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:05 pm

Hello my love xxxxxxx,

Many thanks for your letter, I was very happy to receive it. My love xxxxxx, I never about you forget, and it is probable, that you now very much wait for my letter. I madly miss on you, my lovely prince. In my heart pleasure because somewhere on this this world I am am expected by the fine person, the fantastic prince with whom I will be happy and to which it will be good with me. It you, my love xxxxxx.

You should understand, that our destiny depends on you. xxxxxx, I very much want to you on a visit. I really want to develop our relations, our love. You mean for me much. If you can help our meeting, you never will regret about it. Please, do not do to me painfully. All depends on you. All depends on your help. You should know, that you can change our destiny. It depends on you. You understand? 756 usd is so much money what can solve destiny of two people??? Or money for you means more than our love, our relations. I hope, that you estimate our relations.
I hope, that you be able make our meeting a reality.

Our time comes, and I will soon thaw in your gentle embraces. My love, I long was by the window and imagined, that we already together. To me it was very good during the moment when I thought of it, but then I have come to the senses also my dream have ended. But I believe, that soon there will be a miracle and will not be happier than us anybody in this world. I am assured, that you also about it think. I have again laid down on a bed and have fallen asleep at 2 o'clock. After a dinner I have gone to Internet cafe to write you the letter. Here such there was my cloudy morning. But thoughts on you warmed my heart because I love you, my prince. I wish to give you all love. I send you hot kisses and warm embraces.

Your love and gentle princess Anastasiya.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:20 pm

Darling xxxxxx, today I have read your letter. I have understood your thoughts. I wish to explain you some things. You should understand, that I have passed through much that my visa has been approved. I very much respect you, your opinion. But you also should respect my works, my efforts... But it not the most important thing. Darling xxxxxx, I speak you always the truth. Also I do not understand about what Sofia you to me you speak? I do not know who such. Can they have stolen my photos. Send to me reference Instagram and a photo of its passport. I with it will go to police and I will address to them. I will declare in police that it has stolen at me a photo. It is not authorised to steal the law my photos.

I told to the friends about you only positive lines. I spoke to friends about our acquaintance, about our love, about our relations. I was delighted with our correspondence, from our plans. My friends know, that we will meet in your country, that we love each other, that we are fine. They know, that I will soon visit you. They wish our of good luck... What now I will speak to friends??? I should tell, what my favourite does not trust me??? How then they will think of you??? I think, that you will be my husband, I think, that I will get acquainted with your friends, and you with my friends. I do not wish to break that mutual understanding which has developed between us. I do not want!!! I do not wish to spoil those mutual understanding which were between us. You understand me??? I want, that our love continued to grow, our relations continued to develop... All it is under construction on mutual trust. I trust you the safety. I trust you myself … I hope, that you show to me trust and will not break our love. You should understand, that I not so silly person to change our love for money. Unless the normal person will refuse own happiness for the sake of money??? Unless you consider me not as the good person??? Unless the happiness, love friendship, relations stand 756 usd?????? It is very silly. I am not the silly person. I wish to be with you. I want, that our love developed, that our relations were under construction... I hope, that you understand about what I speak. I hope, that you will help. I promise, that you will not regret that helped our meeting.

Yours Anastasiya.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:27 pm

You received this letter?

Darling xxxxxx, today I have read your letter. I have understood your thoughts. I wish to explain you some things. You should understand, that I have passed through much that my visa has been approved. I very much respect you, your opinion. But you also should respect my works, my efforts... But it not the most important thing. Darling xxxxxxx, I speak you always the truth. Also I do not understand about what Sofia you to me you speak? I do not know who such. Can they have stolen my photos. Send to me reference Instagram and a photo of its passport.
I with it will go to police and I will address to them. I will declare in police that it has stolen at me a photo.
It is not authorised to steal the law my photos.

I told to the friends about you only positive lines. I spoke to friends about our acquaintance, about our love, about our relations. I was delighted with our correspondence, from our plans. My friends know, that we will meet in your country, that we love each other, that we are fine. They know, that I will soon visit you. They wish our of good luck... What now I will speak to friends??? I should tell, what my favourite does not trust me??? How then they will think of you??? I think, that you will be my husband, I think, that I will get acquainted with your friends, and you with my friends. I do not wish to break that mutual understanding which has developed between us. I do not want!!! I do not wish to spoil those mutual understanding which were between us. You understand me??? I want, that our love continued to grow, our relations continued to develop... All it is under construction on mutual trust.
I trust you the safety. I trust you myself … I hope, that you show to me trust and will not break our love. You should understand, that I not so silly person to change our love for money. Unless the normal person will refuse own happiness for the sake of money??? Unless you consider me not as the good person??? Unless the happiness, love friendship, relations stand 756 usd?????? It is very silly. I am not the silly person. I wish to be with you. I want, that our love developed, that our relations were under construction... I hope, that you understand about what I speak.
I hope, that you will help. I promise, that you will not regret that helped our meeting.

Yours Anastasiya.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:06 pm

...... she send me the same Letter from Friday once more.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:44 pm

,,,, she still send me the same Letter from last week Friday and still hopes that Money will come to Easter.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:35 pm

...... next attempt ..... maybe there is still Hope to get some Bucks :mrgreen: :party:

Hello How are you doing? How is your mood? Each your letter makes my soul and mood be in high spirits. I'd like to return to our correspondence.How was your day?????? I hope that you write to me very soon because without your letters my life seems boring.I shall look forward to hearing from you.

Anastasiya

8262er.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:37 pm

Hello my love xxxxxxx,

I am happy to receive your letter again.

I constantly dream of you my prince. About your tender kisses from which would break a head. I wish to fall asleep and wake up only in your strong, but during too time in gentle and favourite hands. My heart is torn to pieces, being covered with blood, I am filled with an inexplicable flour, that not with you. I dream of your smile which would get me. I dream of shine in your eyes, it seems such mysterious and full of desires! I wish to understand, about what your thoughts. Can to you too it is very bad also something does not suffice. So call me, wake from a severe reality. And I will present you with one huge heat and love!!! I want, that me would throw in heat from your gentle hands.

You should understand, that it is necessary for you. I have got tired of all it. I want definiteness. I want the concrete decision. I also wish to be convinced, that you. You - my future husband. I wish to know, that mine the future husband never will throw me in a trouble. I wish to be assured, that my husband will choose not money, and me!!! It is necessary for me to be convinced, that on a way to our love will not cost money!!! You understand me? Please, think that for you is important - money, or our relations, our love.

I cannot without your darlings, eyes. I want liking to finger your hair, to twist with their female love and warmth.
I do not wish and cannot look at someone except you!!! You are very necessary to me!!! My heart will fight in a
mad rhythm only near to you. You will come to me in a dream, will be long and to stick gently into my lips and to say, that there is not enough time us this night has presented. I wish to die in your sweet embraces that on your back my concerned hands slipped, my neck was covered with your easy kisses. That also your hands moved down
on my gentle back, where that only is allowed to you my love. I constantly wish to hear your voice and hours to
look in your eyes. I wish to kiss gently your hot lips, to whisper in your lovely ears of a word of which you went
mad and confusedly smiled. I want, that you were happy, instead of you I if it is necessary suffered!!! Believe, I have got used to a pain, but not second I do not want, that you suffered!!! I wish to be your angel the keeper or simply favourite kid. That, when to me it was bad, you sang something to me on an ear, and I embraced strong in the answer! I want, that our hands communicated in a single whole, hearts breathed in a uniform impulse of passion; was always nearby; not coming off to merge lips and to be dissolved in caresses of a kiss. Here I dream, and suddenly to you during this moment alone or awfully painfully. I am afraid that my heart will be broken off,
because the fragile. I love you.

For ever yours Anastasiya.

..... no IP traceable

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon May 04, 2020 1:52 pm

Hello my love xxxxxxxx,

Dear xxxxxxx, is upset to read your letter. *********? It is my passport.
Not who did not fool you.
I see that for you it there was a game. Which you spoke all words about
It have appeared the love empty. I was the naive silly woman when the beginnings
To do documents for my arrival to your country. I have listened to you
When you insisted on my arrival. What for all it was necessary
???????????? What for!!!!!!! To laugh over me??? That
To humiliate me??? That you have thrown the girl should be a shame to you
Which has grown fond of you. Which wished to divide our lives. You are sharp
Has changed to me the relation when your help was necessary to me. When to me
You were necessary!!!!!!! Where you were???? You have simply decided to Delete me
From the life as not the necessary rag, as not the necessary thing. Really
You are not tormented by conscience??? Really after that you can sleep
Easy???? I spill every day tear of that I could
To be mistaken in you, that I have appeared the full silly woman when
Has agreed to do documents for our meeting. You were afraid
To offer 756 dollars for the sake of our love, for the sake of our happiness.
After that you the man?? No........ You thought only of yourself. You not
Time has not thought, what you can be mistaken???? What is your doubts
Are vain????? What is money kill our love??? There is no you about it
Did not think. For you money is important. I wish your of good luck with yours
Money. You can sometime realise, that you have thrown the girl
Which wished to be near to you. But will be already late. Reflect
Over all my words. If you still had still conscience, will help
Our love and our meeting. If there is no I will understand.

With love Anastasiya

Return to “Russian scammers”