It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:43 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Olga Maksimowa; <kravcheolga@vast-tm.com/svetlana.beutiful33@outlook.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Svetlana; <svetlana.beutiful33@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:56 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx!

I would like to tell you that your letters bring me much joy and make me happier day by day! You are
the dearest man to my heart, I am always looking forward to your letters. When I received your
letter today, I was very happy. We are far away from each other now, but I am sure that we need each
other, I am sure that the fact that we’ve met was meant to be. Who knows, maybe we are two halves of
one? I can’t find words that can describe my feelings to you, you are making me the happiest woman
in the world! I would like to thank you for your love and care, I know that you are serious and
sincere with me, from my side I’ll try to do my best to make you happy. Because deep in my heart I
feel that you are a very special man who is dear to my heart so much!

I am finishing my letter to you and I will be looking forward to your reply!

With hugs Svetlana...

Received: from [172.17.0.2] (179.43.178.70)
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 13:26:00 +0200

PRIVATE LAYER INC
PA-PLIN-LACNIC
Milciades Garcia
Torres De Las Americas, Torre C, 0, Suite 1404, Floor 14
00000 - Panama -

IMG-4955407.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:53 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxxx!

It was very pleasant for me to receive your letter as usual. I always think about you, I need you a
lot, you are always in my thoughts. The first thing that I do when I come internet cafe I check my
e-mail and hope to receive a letter from you. I like your letters very much, I feel how sincere and
serious you are to me. I can’t express my feelings to you, but if we meet you’ll see everything in
my eyes, my joy, my happiness. Honey, when I look at your photos I imagine our meeting, I would like
you to know how much you mean to me, I am really happy that I’ve met you.

My sunshine, you know, I’d like to tell you that you’ve changed my life a lot, you are always in my
thoughts. I am sure that we’ve met because God helped us, this is His present for us. You know, I am
already afraid to lose you, lose our special connection that we have for now, I don’t know how my
life is going to be without you, I can’t imagine it now. You brought me so much joy and happiness, I
completely trust you! I opened my heart to you and I would really like our relationships to be
forever like it is now, like we are in the wonderful sweet dream!

I am finishing my letter to you now and I am waiting for your reply
now!

With hugs, Svetlana...

Received: from [172.17.0.3] (179.43.178.70)
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2020 13:49:30 +0200

PRIVATE LAYER INC
PA-PLIN-LACNIC
Milciades Garcia
00000 - Panama -

IMG-85603865.jpg

IMG-9459105.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:59 am

Hi my sunshine xxxxxx!

How are you today? What is new with you? I am doing fine over here, thinking about you a lot. I was
very glad to receive a letter from you. You know, that your letters always bring me joy. So I
decided to come internet cafe and write you a letter right away, now I have a little bit more free
time, so I can write you almost every day or every two days! This makes me feel better because I
have got used to your letters and I miss you if I don’t hear from you, you know? Today I went for a
walk with my best friend Masha. We’ve been walking in the park and you know I always had a thought
how nice it could be if we (you and I) were walking together. How do you think, wouldn’t it be nice?

You know xxxxxxx, I’ve told you before that I wanted to find my true love, my soul
mate, I think that I am very close to it now. I am very serious about you, there is only one thing
left. Our meeting. This is very important, in my opinion. And this is the best way to learn much
more about each other. I am dreaming about it, about the time we can see each other for the first
time, look into each others eyes… It is only my dreams for now, but I want all this to come true.

OK, I am finishing my letter now and I will be looking for your next
letter very impatiently!!!

Have a great day and write back soon!
I miss you!

Svetlana...

Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2020 13:14:34 +0200

PRIVATE LAYER INC
PA-PLIN-LACNIC
Milciades Garcia
00000 - Panama -

IMG-8630045.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:50 pm

Hi my dear xxxxxx!

Yes, I am interested in our relationship. Thank you very much for your letter, I was very glad to
receive it. I am always very happy when I get a letter from you. You know that you are very
important to me and I am thinking about you all the time. Yesterday when I went to bed I was
thinking about you, about us, remembering how we’ve met, remembering our first letters when we
didn’t know each other at all and comparing to what we have now and this comparison made me smile.
Because now I feel that I have the person in the world that cares about me, who I can talk to about
everything, the one who is very interesting for me. Honey, you know, I am very glad that we have
each other. I think that the worst thing in the world is when you are alone, when nobody is near
you, when there is no person who is close to your heart and soul. I think that even though we are
apart from each other now, we are still happy, happy with the thought that we are in each other’s
life. Happy to think about us, to dream about our meeting that is going to happen some time, about
our future, happy future if everything goes right.

My dear xxxxxxx, all above is said honestly, from the bottom of my heart. This is
how I feel, this is what inside of me, deep in my soul. I think that you are that special one who I
can share it with. I wanted you to know how I feel and what I am thinking about. Honey, please, tell
me what are you thinking about and what is in your mind? I would really like to know that, this is
important for me. Important to know what are your joys and sorrows.

Bye for now, my sunshine!
Remember I am thinking about you!!!
Have a great day!
With tender hugs and kisses,

Svetlana...

Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2020 13:29:22 +0200

PRIVATE LAYER INC
PA-PLIN-LACNIC
Milciades Garcia
00000 - Panama -

6876834.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:33 pm

.... I didn't wrote a letter. I blasted her for wasting my Time with daily Bla-Bla

Hi my sunshine xxxxxx!

How are you doing today? How is everything with you? Thank you very much for your letter, I was very
glad to receive it. Your letters like a bright sun make my day. I am thinking about you a lot and I
just can’t get you out of my head. But I think that this is a good thing, actually deep in my heart
I feel that the emotional connection we are developing is becoming bigger day by day. I feel that my
feelings to you are getting stronger and stronger. Every day I am thinking about you more and more.
You know, every day I think how great this is that we’ve met in internet, from so many men and women
that are there we’ve chosen each other, not anybody else. I am so thankful to fate that it gave me
you. All the time I am dreaming about you and me, us together. These are very wonderful dreams, I am
thinking about our future together, what if we meet and like each other a lot and then how
everything would be changed for both of us. I like dreaming about us, hoping for the great future
together.

I am finishing my letter now and I will be looking forward to your
reply very impatiently!
With tender hugs and kisses,

Svetlana...

Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2020 13:51:37 +0200

PRIVATE LAYER INC
PA-PLIN-LACNIC
Milciades Garcia
00000 - Panama -

6587563.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:50 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxxx!

Today, I have a good mood that gives me an excuse to tell you a good speech. I came internet cafe, I
decided to check my e-mail right away, it was very pleasant for me as usual to receive a letter from
you, I have been waiting for it impatiently!!! Your letters always bring me joy and good mood, I am
really very happy that I’ve got acquainted with you. You are like a wonderful dream that came into
my life, I think and dream about you very often. My dear xxxxxxx, I think that
there is something between us that make me trust you and open my heart for you, I would like to give
you my full trust because I see in your letters how sincere and serious you are towards me. Honey, I
can’t describe you all of my feelings, the thought that the person like you have appeared in my life
makes me feel so excited!!! You are far from me now, but I feel that my happiness is somewhere near
me. I hope that we’ll be happy together. Sweetheart, all I’ve told you is very true, all of my words
are coming from my heart and soul!

I wish you and the people who are close to you to be healthy and fine. I am finishing my letter now
and I will be looking forward to your reply. I send you my tender kiss,

Svetlana...

Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2020 11:23:05 +0200

PRIVATE LAYER INC
PA-PLIN-LACNIC
Milciades Garcia
00000 - Panama -

46586732.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:00 pm

.... I didn't answer her again since she's keeping me busy with Bla-Bla ..... and I told her this and it seems she got it now .... white jacket :-o :shock: I am not a head waiter

Hello my warm angel xxxxxx!

I am madly glad to receive from you your warm and your most gentle letter. Each your word is filled
by such warm solar beams. I always read your letters on some times. I read and I represent you
nearby, I close eyes, I look how you near to me sit. These imaginations it after all so is healthy
and so it is pleasant. Darling xxxxxx I thought much, and have understood, that
we should meet you. I understand that if we want with you strong relations the meeting is necessary.
You with me agree? But I very much wish to arrive to you. Next week on work to me give holiday. And if you not against, I like to spend this time with you. I would like to visit you in your country.
It is very interesting to me to learn culture of your country. Interestingly as you live. You know,
that I never was outside of Russia. I very much wish to see you. The darling you is ready to accept
me in the country?

I had a dream this night. Today you have dreamt me. You have met me at the airport when I have
arrived to you. You stood in a white jacket, and in hands you had very big bouquet of a rose. On
your person the dazzling smile shone. You have approached to me and have strong embraced me, and I
have kissed you for the first time. When we have left the airport, you have suggested to walk on a
city and to show me sights. I have agreed, and you have started to show me your fine city. We went,
talked, told different histories from a life. We are surrounded with beautiful green avenue, we go
lengthways it, then unexpectedly you pick up me on hands and start to turn with me. I laugh, and
even in a dream I have felt warmth of your embraces. Then you have put me on the earth, and we have
appeared the person to each other. In your eyes I saw the reflexion, reflexion of the dark blue sky.
And at all have not noticed that evening, and began to darken. You have suggested me to go to you
home and to have supper with you. When we have arrived to you, the table has been already covered.
You set fire two candles and have switched off light. We sat the friend opposite to the friend and
have started to eat. We spoke and laughed. You have included slow music and have invited me to
dance. You took me for a waist, and I have compressed your neck, and we have started to dance. On
this place the alarm clock has rung out. And I have woken up. This dream such was such distinct, I
so did not wish to wake up. And when I have woken up, it was very a pity to me, that it was only a
dream. I very much would want that this dream was carried out.

I hope that you liked my dream. I will look forward your letter
Yours and only yours

Svetlana...

PS. I hope, you will not give up to meet me in the country. If you
cannot, simply tell to me about it. I require only your consent, you
agree to meet me?????

Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 15:40:45 +0100

PRIVATE LAYER INC
PA-PLIN-LACNIC
Milciades Garcia
00000 - Panama -

86665468.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:10 pm

Dear mine xxxxxx!

Today I went in travel agency and have taught that it to be necessary for me for arrival in your
country. I am in good mood. I wondered how much it would cost for me to make visa. They said that
only the examination of application for visa will cost me 30 usd. This money won't be returned even
if the application is rejected. To get visa I must go to Moscow where the embassy is. I'll to visit
a lot of agencies, offices and organization in Surgut and Moscow. This is the usual way to get visa,
it may take me many months. I said to them that I could wait for a long time. And they offered me to
solve the problem and it will take me less time if I use Full Package Service (FPS). FPS includes
additional payments for a category of the visa, consular services, and preparation for interview
with commission. FPS costs 360 usd, but the visas agency remove all the problems and thus increases
the chance of getting a visa without excessive delays (I can get a visa in a week or two). I thought
for a long time and came to the conclusion that this variant is the only right for me. Whether I do
not know correctly has made, having paid such money. Probably I needed to consult to you all over
again. But I have thought that other exit is not present. For a cheap payment documents are very for
a long time made. We do not have time to wait. I agreed and registered my application for visa,
hoping that you'll be glad to meet me. Can you imagine that we'll spend some weeks together or even
can all life. It is not important for me where to live if I shall be sure in your feelings for 100
percent my loved and native, I without any meditations shall stay to live in a place with you. For
the sake of happiness and family I am ready on many things. I very much would dream that you all
life were only near to me. I'm immensely happy when I'm thinking about the opportunity. I'll be
everything myself? May be you think I try to do too quickly. But I can't wait for ages, I'm happy
now at present time. Necessary to begin moving to in your life, it's important to go ahead, to
overcome difficulties to take aim. Very soon I'll leave the work and I'll be able to spend my
vacation with you. I have never been abroad. But now I have a chance to meet you. It's a dream. You
are my friend, and friend sometimes meet each other. I think it will be great, wonderful, and
fantastic. I hope you don't think that I'm too impudent. I just want to meet you and to spend some
time with you. I suppose you haven’t changed your attitude towards me after this letter. I am
looking forward to seeing to calm down my heart. Please tell me you be able to meet me? Will you be
happy to face me? I hope you!!

Your Svetlana…

Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2020 11:08:50 +0100

PRIVATE LAYER INC
PA-PLIN-LACNIC
Milciades Garcia
00000 - Panama -

IMG-1443249.jpg

IMG-9549033.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:04 pm

Hi my dear xxxxxx!

I talked to Masha about you xxxxxx, for a long time yesterday in the evening. I
told her that I wanted to meet you. Masha supported me in my desire. She said that I couldn't miss a
chance to see you. Masha is very glad that I've got acquainted with you. She wants me to be happy. I
hope that one day you and Masha will be friends. I believe that Masha be as close to you as to me.
Now I often think of you before sleeping. For me a great honor to get acquainted with such fair,
open, kind person as you.... Now I with impatience wait for the notice from travel agency. For me
days became very long. I want that have faster flown by days of expectation. I want to inform you
date of my start faster. I think about our letters to each other. I often ask myself what will be
then, when we'll face. It's very interesting how long we would be able to talk when we met for the
first time. What do you think of it? It seems to me that I want to tell you much and it will take me
several days to tell all about myself. But I'm shy and can be confused when I'll meet you for the
first time. But I think that we are more than friends that is why we will be able to speak of what
we want. I saw a plane not long ago. And I thought that these "Iron birds" allow meeting million
people who are happy to see each other every day. But when I think about my future flight on board
the plane I can't forget catastrophe of two planes. It was terrible to see grief and tears of
relatives of the dead people. Now our government is sure that terrorist acts took place hare. I
believe that guilty people were severely punished. They have no right to prevent peaceful people
from living. I hate terrorism and violence! You should know that fear of terrorists will never stop
me. I'll be able to fly on board the plane and to be afraid of nothing. In my childhood I was flying
by plane. But people say that flights are if it's true. I heard that passengers are very well served
during the flight. I'm interested to see it. Sorry, but now I don't know exact date when I can
arrive to you. But I shall necessarily inform when I can. Hope you can patiently wait? I am ready to
give much to know precisely when I can see you.

Your love Svetlana.

Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 11:52:17 +0100

PRIVATE LAYER INC
PA-PLIN-LACNIC
Milciades Garcia
00000 - Panama -

56795778.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:03 pm

Hi my precious. I always hope your business is all right. I want to say that I have no regrets that
I have now started the process of preparing my trip. I 'm glad I have a chance to meet you. These
pleasant feelings about the upcoming meeting do not leave me. I 'm ready to see you. And I want you
to wait for me no matter what. I want that my documents were ready as soon as possible. I want that
the travel agency has sped up this process. Whether I asked you approve my act? I have paid the big
sum of money for promptness. How you look at it? For me your answer was important. Because it is
difficult for me for one to make such decisions. I have paid this money because I want to be with
you as soon as possible because my Holiday. It is not a pity to me what money for the sake of our
meeting. I am in a very good mood today, but when I am reading your letters again and again I feel
even better, I love to receive your letters, they always bring me much joy and make me happy! That
's why I 'm asking you to write to me as often as possible. I would never have a fight with you and
I can point out that I 'm not a conflict person at all. I only want to get positive letters from
you. Do you understand me? Because the negative sense in the letter could offend me and then I close
myself. I hope this never happens to us. We will always keep positive between us. I am always
thinking about you and you are in my thoughts. I wish you could be near me now, but I know that
we’ll see each other and we’ll be together. When I think about all this it feels like I am flying in
the sky! My day was fine and resting today. I slept in today, woke up, then took a very nice shower,
had breakfast and cleaned my house for a little while. I like when my house is cosy and looks nice
and clean. Everything is alright with me, now when you’ve appeared in my life, I feel that the
emptiness I had in my heart and soul have gone away, I know that you think and care about me, and
this is the most important thing for me! I would like to tell you that you’ve changed my life a lot,
and even though you are far away from me, I know for sure that you are near me in my thoughts, you
are always with me. I want you to feel very comfortable and happy because you are very important to
me! Honey, you know, there are so many stars in the sky, but yesterday night when I looked at it,
I’ve found this one beautiful star that will lead us and our happiness! All the words I tell you are
from my heart and I’ll never get tired of telling you how much you and our relationships mean to me!
I am finishing my letter now and I will be looking forward to your reply!!! With hugs and warm
kisses,

Your love Svetlana...

Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2020 13:49:51 +0100

PRIVATE LAYER INC
PA-PLIN-LACNIC
Milciades Garcia
00000 - Panama -

..... Pic already posted yesterday

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:36 pm

........ :roll: :roll: :roll:

Hello, my sunshine! How's it goin'?

You know, I'd like to tell you important things for me ... Thank you appeared in my life. Yes
seriously. I am pleased to understand that I write the man and we have a desire, which could cause
us to write these letters to each other. I think this is a good reason for our meeting. I will never
give up this meeting. Without looking back, I would say that it is definitely necessary. Your answer
could have told me that in your heart of hearts you support this meeting. It is very important to
feel it for us now. You became dear to my heart. I any more do not see the life without you. I all
the day think of our meeting. I cannot more about anything think. Now I every day go to travel
agency and I try to find out I skin the information concerning readiness of my documents. Today to
me have told that probably tomorrow the day after tomorrow me will cause silt on interview in
embassy. I was very glad to receive such information. Now day for me lasts as a month as I think all
about our long-awaited meetings. I finish my dear letter.

With love Svetlana.

Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2020 16:35:29 +0100

PRIVATE LAYER INC
PA-PLIN-LACNIC
Milciades Garcia
00000 - Panama -

554654654.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 02, 2020 2:19 pm

Hello my honey xxxxxx!

Dear xxxxxxx, Today my letter will be short. At me not so it is a lot of time. I
have just left travel agency, and have decided to inform you good news at once. Tomorrow I have to
come to Moscow for a visit to the embassy. Tomorrow I should leave to Moscow.
It seems to me, that I
waited for this moment the whole eternity. The travel agency has carried out the task earlier than I
thought. It can is connected to that sum of money which I have paid for acceleration of readiness of
documents. Now it is not of great importance. I go to embassy!!! Probably tomorrow or the day after
tomorrow I can receive documents which are necessary for arrival in your country. Tomorrow I shall
write to you from Internet - cafe of the city of Moscow. I shall inform you all news which will
concern my trip. After I shall receive documents, I will need to return back to native city, to
collect necessary things and to buy the ticket in your country. Trip to Moscow, costs not cheaply,
therefore I wanted to go to Moscow, to pass interview in embassy and to wait for day of a start. But
in the contract it is told, that in your country I can buy the ticket only in travel agency which
helps me to collect necessary documents. From superstition I shall not begin to buy the ticket
before reception of documents. Of agency of me convince, that it is possible to buy the ticket, and,
then to pass interview. They have told to me, that many people do so. But it seems to me wrong.
Dear, I was probable next week can inform you date of my start. I believe that next week I can take
off to you. How you concern to this? I think that you too will be glad. I shall finish the letter. I
shall go to collect things home. I want, that you have sent me your full home address, the data on
the nearest to you of the airports and phone number. I shall call to you if there will be urgent
questions. I hope to receive from you the answer which will bring to me encouragement. My kisses for
you…

Your love Svetlana...

Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2020 13:26:11 +0100

PRIVATE LAYER INC
PA-PLIN-LACNIC
Milciades Garcia
00000 - Panama -

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:35 pm

.... its Time to prepare for the Trouble :D :D

Hello it's me... How are you my sunshine?

I am currently in Moscow. :liar: :liar: :liar: I'm tired and I have no strength to think about writing a letter. I hope to solve all the right questions to get the documentation from the embassy tomorrow. I was able to begin the process of obtaining documents in spite of everything. I'm right, I'm coming to your goal
in organizing this trip. Tomorrow I will have more information and will write you my news. And now I
have to find a way to relax. It will be the greatest day in my life!! It's a pity that I cannot
write for a long time. Because I am very strongly tired. I hope, that I can soon write to you about
results of visit to Embassy. If I cannot write from Moscow I shall write from Surgut.

With love yours and only yours Svetlana.

Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2020 12:35:56 +0100

PRIVATE LAYER INC
PA-PLIN-LACNIC
Milciades Garcia
00000 - Panama -

554654654.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:53 pm

... Vlad have learned after my eternal complain about "Help in Orphanage have make big impression by the comminssion" ....its away but still this crap "sexual life" ..... what have it to do with Visa????? Normal style no visa ... Do**y style unlimited visa .... :roll: :roll: :silly: :silly:

:pee: :pee: :pee: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
Hi my dearest xxxxxxx!

I have more recently left embassy and at once have decided to write to you. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I write to you the letter and I smile. I'm so glad! If I could, I would speak with you for a long time. But
unfortunately now it is impossible. But I am confident, that our meeting will take place also we
shall speak in person. I want to tell to you about the commission in Moscow. I hope to you it
interestingly!!! Tomorrow I shall already write to you from native city. I shall arrive to Surgut
most likely tomorrow in the evening. I can probably have the visa. Because I tried for it much. I
worry, you should understand it. I have access to emergency committee at the embassy. My travel
agency has some advantages that give me the advantages. I never thought that the commission will ask
such unusual questions. They asked about my sexual life, they asked about children, about work,
about patriotism, about my attitude to your country, about my conversance and awareness of events
which happened in the world and in your country, about my religion and belief. I have told about all
my life in detail. I spoke about very thing fairly how it's really. To me have told that my answers
are unexpected and as a rule applicants don't answer such questions so directly and openly. They
haven't got used to hear such answers, but they said that to hear sincere and truthful answers is
much more pleasant than words which come not from heart and reason. Now I should wait the decision.
I hope that my visa will be ready within the next few days. The representative of embassy at once
informs about it to travel agency. After that I shall buy the ticket in your country. After I shall
buy the ticket I shall inform date of the start. Now I agree with expression: "Expectation of death
is worse than the death" I can't concentrate on anything. My heart so worry, I can't work. They have
told that the decision will be accepted in several days. I so worry. I so want that this small dream
was come true. I simply want to see my lovely friend. I think the God will help me. I simply want to
meet you. I already see us together and I sink in dreams. I want to construct with you the ship to
float under sails in boundless ocean. I want to meet with you a dawn and to see off a sundown. We
will float on our ship and our love will illuminate our way. We will look at night at stars, we'll
be pleased in the afternoon to the sun. If there will be a storm, our love will protect us. If there
will be a calm, our love will be a wind. Our love will be a beacon for us. We will be floating at
ocean of love and oblivion and nothing can separate us. We'll name our ship - Dream. It will be the
small ship, but very strong. Because we will make our ship from belief, hope and love. It's
impossible to wait, when your dream will fall to you from the sky. It's necessary to go to the
dream. It's necessary to clear and build the road itself. If in heart there is a belief and dream,
if in heart there is a love and hope, it is necessary to achieve the dream by all means. I always go
to the dream. I don't sit on a place. In my life there were very few light moments. On this I try to
make everything that my dreams have come true. I understand that now it's only dreams. But these
dreams brighten my life. I hope that yours also. Nothing will keep me to arrive to you!!!

With tenderness your Svetlana.

Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2020 14:12:26 +0100

PRIVATE LAYER INC
PA-PLIN-LACNIC
Milciades Garcia
00000 - Panama -

57343.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:29 pm

...... daily Bla-Bla and famous Script which we know already 300x ..... she strict follows her Scripts coz no Reaction of my sexual Life question .... more I didn't answer her

Hi xxxxxxx. How are you? How are you feeling? I want you to write me letters more
often. After all, every letter for me is a great joy. Very much has changed from the moment of our
acquaintance. I, think that I began to live only after acquaintance to you. Till this time I only
existed. After our acquaintance my life has sharply changed in the best side. It has noticed not
only I. My fellow workers, my friends, all have noticed change in my life. Everyone ask the same
question. It is interesting to all why I look so happy... I think that I knowingly have visited to
Moscow. From trip I still had many positive emotions. I when did not go on so important affairs,
therefore strongly worried. On road to Moscow, I with anybody did not communicate because thought of
interview in embassy. I experienced that any failure can visit me. I was afraid that can give up to
me in reception of the visa. But my experiences appeared are vain. On interview to me did not give
the exact answer. In a corridor I have waited the person which was in the commission and he has told
that I should not worry. Has told that in two or three days representatives of embassy will contact
travel agency and will cause me to Moscow for reception of the visa. Therefore I have gone home with
quiet soul. Now I need to wait the answer from embassy then it is necessary to buy the ticket in
your country, to go again to Moscow to receive the visa and to wait day of a start. The second trip
to Moscow does not deliver me of inconvenience. The ticket to me will need to be bought in Surgut
from representatives of travel agency. To take off I should from the Moscow airport because I will
need to come in embassy and to receive the visa. It would be convenient for me to take off from the
Surgut airport but for this purpose to me some days in Moscow should to live and to wait for
readiness of the visa. Moscow not city familiar to me. Hotels cost very dearly and it is terrible to
me to be in Moscow one. Therefore I have chosen not absolutely convenient, but a safe variant. Today
I went to travel agency and told him about trip to Moscow. They sincerely were glad for me.
Unfortunately the Embassy yet did not contact travel agency. I think that has passed not enough
time. I think tomorrow or the day after tomorrow representatives of embassy will cause me for
reception of the visa. I want that it has taken place as soon as possible. I want to buy as soon as
possible the ticket to you and to wait for day of a start. Dear if tomorrow or the day after
tomorrow me will cause for reception of the visa I shall buy the ticket to you. I shall buy the
ticket with a stock of 3-6 days. I shall better lead these days pending. Suddenly there will be
unforeseen circumstances. Dear, I finish the letter and I shall go home. I need to prepare much for
all for the period of the absence. I love you and I want to be only with you. The feeling of love
amplifies every new day.

Your love Svetlana.

Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2020 12:23:06 +0100

PRIVATE LAYER INC
PA-PLIN-LACNIC
Milciades Garcia
00000 - Panama -

3453456.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”