It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:31 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Olga Maksimowa; <kravcheolga@vast-tm.com/svetlana.beutiful33@outlook.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Svetlana; <svetlana.beutiful33@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:37 pm

..... it's Nonsense... its doesn't work so fast ... seems she need the Money already for Xmas gifts

Hi my dear xxxxxx!

My visa is available, but I can take away her only after I shall redeem the ticket in your country.
Tomorrow or after tomorrow, I shall buy the ticket in your country but only after to me inform from
travel agency, and will tell, that my documents are completely ready. For arrival to you. I every
day think of our meeting with you. I know how it is to be thinking about someone all the time, I
have felt that as well. So then I try to keep myself busy doing other things and it helps. I guess
that's how I've been able to get along all this time without somebody special in my life. I keep
myself busy with study, with friends. I have become used to it now, but not entirely. Some times I
get along doing chores around the house, listening to music, or helping other people with their
problems. It has been so many times that I wanted to be with someone. So as time went on, little by
little I had to learn how to not feel lonely. But I have also learned that it's not all that
possible. And in the same way I try to avoid getting hurt, as it has happened to me before. And that
too is not all that possible. On the other side I have seen other peoples mistakes and I like to
think that I wont make the same ones. I try to think of many possible results, I like to be cautious
and to think ahead, but I have learned that as careful that I may be, there is always something that
can go wrong. So why should I continue to hold back and not live my life like others, by going ahead
with what my heart says and being as cautious as possible, right? We are only human and imperfect,
all I can try is to do the best I can, with the person that best fits my way of thinking. And it
would seem so strange that I could find such a person on the other side of the planet. Imagine if
the Internet didn't exist, I would have never known about you and I would probably continue to live
the same way forever. There is only so much happiness that one can achieve alone, but I would like
to think that I could achieve so much more with you. It would be wonderful to stop dreaming about it
and make it come true. So at the same time, I also think about what would be needed to make a
relationship work and how to provide for as much as possible. It's not easy when other pressures are
felt in a relationship. So if at first we should decide to take this beyond what it has become so
far, I think it will be like awaking from a dream and trying our best to make the dream come true.
Like I said before, there is a lot to talk about, a lot to learn and understand. The feeling of love
is great, but it takes little bit more to have a place to live, to be healthy and have a family. I
know that these are subjects that can't be decided or solved in a week, but the most important thing
will be addressed, how well we get along. There is one thing that I know for sure, I like you very
much and we will have a wonderful time together. Your words in every letter have shown me that we
think the same way, so I truly believe that something great and long lasting will come out of this.
I think about you every day and wish you were near me already. I will just have to be patient and
wait for that moment to come true.

With hugs and tender kisses.

Yours Svetlana...

Received: from [172.17.0.3] (179.43.178.70)
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2020 14:01:48 +0100

PRIVATE LAYER INC
PA-PLIN-LACNIC
Milciades Garcia
Torres De Las Americas, Torre C, 0, Suite 1404, Floor 14
00000 - Panama -

578537.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:01 pm

Dear xxxxxxx I know it 's a bit of a tough time to fly. The world is at risk of
coivd-19 infection. I understand the situation and all my The aspirations to fly at this time are
justified and conscious of me. I want to help the world fight the disease. I want to fly to your
country. After all, the situation in your country has always been the most for me An important part
of my aspirations. And most importantly, I want to see you. I have every means to do that now. For a
long time inside me was Despair and it was hard for me to talk about these things with you. I tried
Keep quiet and not raise the subject of the virus in our conversation with you. This would not yield
a positive result. Virus, it 's just pain and despair. Even before I went to Moscow when I was
dealing with the issue Obtaining a visa, I prayed and tried to reassure myself positive thoughts. I
understood that organizing a trip at such a period was just a risk and in The same noble cause. I
got an important call from Travel agency, even before travel to Moscow before registration Visas and
interviews This was the most important call that breathed in Me life and gave me new powers and
hopes that pushed me to to continuation of a trip.
I got a call from the travel agency and asked me a question and Profile education, as well as
additional education. I won 't talk about profile education right now.
I can say that My additional
education, namely the courses I took in For 2 months at the time of obtaining profile education, can
Now to be useful at this difficult time. Within realization Medical program in Russia I took some
courses "junior Nurse "This certificate or license has long been held by me house. One day I even
had advanced training in this Direction and I can now work as a "senior medical sister." But,
unfortunately, in Russia in this specialty do not pay big money. I provided the travel agency with
information about the availability of Additional medical education and sent them a copy Certificate
of Study for the Younger Medical Sister. I was given the answer, That this type of education is a
necessary requirement, in Recruiting volunteers, to a worldwide volunteer organization. The World
Volunteer Organization has a need for junior health workers. I can volunteer in Russia, as well as
international volunteer. This is not a mandatory job in A hospital where there 's a spread of the
virus. Mostly it 's Timely care for the elderly and food delivery to to houses of elderly
pensioners. This is product distribution and delivery food. And also it is timely measurement of
body temperature of people, That are quarantined. With subsequent transmission of these readings To
disease control bodies.
This is an important mission at this time in the world. There are a number of countries in the world
that have declared the necessary need for such volunteers. The World Volunteer Organization
announced the recruitment of Such people to a number of countries around the world. My travel agency
has received A request from a worldwide volunteer organization. The stated requirements Volunteer
Organization on the Availability of Secondary Medical Education An employee, gave me the opportunity
to participate in this program. The Travel Agency is organizing during the pandemic Travel for
volunteer groups as part of the worldwide volunteer programme organizations. I received an offer to
participate in this program. I was very pleased with the offer. I have been provided with a list of
countries and Requirements for participation in this program. I already have an approved visa For a
trip to your country. This visa is now in the embassy city of Moscow. I can get this visa right
before I fly to your country. Charter is used to bring a volunteer group to your country flights.
These are special regular flights with humanitarian aid, Organized by the Russian Charitable
Organization. Just These flights will give me a free flight to your country. I read the demands that
were made for me as for volunteer. I have agreed to put my nomination on the list volunteer group.
I have prepared almost all the documents that I am obliged to provide with
Its side for the world organization International Volunteer HQ.
1.- Junior Nurse Supplementary Education Certificate (Available)
2.- Approved visa in the selected direction (Available)
3. - Additional means of protection for flight organization purchased at own expense (Available)
4. - Support of the insurance company under the volunteer contract (Available)
5. - Negative test results, after passing a series of tests on the presence of the virus coivd-19,
(Complete this when I am in Moscow)
I called the Moscow hospital and was told there that all these tests Generally there are held free
of charge. I said at the travel agency, That the balances of the 5 claim items will be compiled in
To Moscow. There are medical centers that provide such samples on a virus. These samples are valid
only 72 hours from the date of their passings. Travel Agency Follows My Choice Direction and
coordinates the possibility of my flight on charter Flight as part of a group of volunteers, with
humanitarian supplies. The world environment is very vibrant at the moment. Now I have a great
reason to fly into your country.
I will have all the documents that give me the opportunity to talk about My beautiful health and no
virus on my part. Meeting me won 't be dangerous. You won 't have any concerns at all for meetings
with me. I really wish I could see you. I 'm making a great effort to do that right now. I hope you
Will you find the courage to meet me? I can see you and if you Will have no desire for a long
meeting, then I may not visit your house. Once I fly to your country, I will find an opportunity for
communications with you. And I will also have the opportunity to legally register our meetings.
Perhaps only some will be required of you Applications or applications for the assistance of a
volunteer organization.
I am sure now that news preparation process is now only small formalities. After coming to your
country I will have Some time to work in a closed group. That 's 14 days that The group will work in
closed quarantine mode. After an arrival we can only meet you in two weeks. My employer has now
notified me of my leave without pay Until the end of the World pandemic. I have the opportunity to
stay in Your country up to 45 days with the possibility of extending this period. After 14 days in a
closed group I will be able to meet with you. We will have 30 days or even more if I can extend the
deadline stay. After the end of the working day, the volunteer employee Organizations are entitled
to voluntary assistance. On voluntary Basis i can help any citizen of your country who has applied
for the help. I can even stay with you if you want to.
I want to explain to you that I will not have an obstacle to meeting with Even though you work for a
volunteer organization. After coming to your city I will call you and explain how to apply To visit
an employee of the volunteer movement. I 'll be able to come to You understand me every day. The
virus is not currently obstacle for a meeting. At the moment it is the opposite of giving us
possibility of a meeting. Tomorrow I will be in Moscow. The flight from my city to Moscow takes no
more than 2 hours. Tomorrow I will be able to complete the registration of my A flight to your
country.
I 'll write you a letter from Moscow tomorrow. As soon as I pass the tests on Crown virus, I will take the visa and wait for the necessary for the group charter flight. All flights from Russia now
carry out only Aeroflot company. Aeroflot did not stop its flights in Period of the whole duration
of the disease in the World. Set of charter Flights arrive in your country with humanitarian
assistance, including groups of the volunteer help. I am very glad that I will soon be able to
arrive at You 're part of this group. Before I take my visa I have to Visit the aeroflot company and
register for flight in structure of volunteer group.
But I 'll get the corona virus tests first. After registration in Company aeroflot I will be able to
get an individual direct route On a charter flight as part of a group of volunteers. With this route
I I can pick up a visa and go to your country. Tell me, you will to wait for me? I 'm hoping for our
meeting. I hope you understand my situation. I can visit you. I can see you. I at all not Will
demand from you some special conditions for me in your to the country. I will be able to be in your
country as part of an independent groups of volunteers.
But I will have the opportunity to meet you temporarily. It is possible that in the course of my
work we will be able to have longer meetings. If in the volunteer company I will be allowed more
than Long meeting, then i can be longer with you time period. Now I have joy from such an
opportunity meetings. My trip can be a wonderful mission and occasion for meetings. I learned about
the region of my personal work in your country. I have a choice that gives me the right to choose
the region of work. I can definitely say that I will be able to Dislocations in your region. Be sure
I 'll be in your country soon and I can visit you. I love you. My kisses are for you.

Your Svetlana

Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2020 11:18:38 +0100

PRIVATE LAYER INC
PA-PLIN-LACNIC
Milciades Garcia
00000 - Panama -
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:18 pm

...... I'm in Moscow ... yes and in Heaven is Fairground

... as we can see, our dearest Vlads learn now from the Corona-Situation and they change the Tactic/Reason to ask for Money ..... its a new Style now

Hello my dear xxxxxx! I'm in Moscow now. Today I was busy very important things.
These are important things I told you about. previous letter. I visited the hospital and did a
series of tests for lack of virus in my blood. I did not spend much time, because Now this is a mass
event that is accessible to any volunteer. who wants to look for a disease in his blood. My
documents are practically ready. Travel agency monitored flights to necessary charter flights in
advance. I took some missing medical tests today and went to Aeroflot I provided an extract from the
embassy that allows me to draw up tickets as part of a volunteer program. But at Aeroflot, I said
that before registering tickets I must mandatory Provide Travel Insurance. Now even for special
persons and persons of the volunteer movement must be such insurance. I could have guessed about it.
After all, earlier these requirements were not binding. And now it's mandatory requirements I went
to an insurance company. It seemed to me that pay and get insurance is just a formality. In the
insurance company, I saw a big price tag for this type insurance. But earlier it was a standard
price. Now I look prices for such services of Russian insurance companies on the Internet. I start
understand that insurance companies greatly overstated the price tag for such important insurance
during a pandemic. I found the old prices and I called these insurance companies, but there they
answered me that prices are just not updated on the site. I have now found a site where these
current prices for insurance for crossing the border of the territory Russian Federation.
Now I'm
starting to understand that this is insurance. has too much price for me. I called almost everything
companies from the list of those that give such policies. I now see on the screen Monitor is the
cheapest option for this type of insurance. I made for You are now a screenshot of these prices.
Where the cost is indicated in rubles. I AM I'm starting to understand that insurance companies have
blocked the availability of these services for ordinary citizens. I don’t have so much money to buy medical travel policy to your country. But the biggest part The documents are ready. I invested a
lot in preparing this trips. I have been preparing this trip for a long time. And now I can’t cancel
her. In a contract with a travel agency there are conditions that indicate participation in a
volunteer program. I could not know that insurance companies will make a higher price on some of
their types insurance. Maybe the tour operator was expecting me to have funds for this type of
insurance and did not notify me about changed prices for insurance ... In any case, it became clear
to me that this price increase occurred recently. It is difficult to adapt to changing conditions. I
do not want to miss this the opportunity to travel. I called all my friends I knew. I do not I was
able to find such a sum of funds from my friends. Even a small amount hard now to borrow. After all,
I already borrowed some small amounts for trips with my closest friends. If you see a screenshot,
then the minimum package is indicated on the site insurance in the amount of insurance return of
30,000 Euro. Amount insurance policy in this case 57 579 rubles. As well as me a few days will have
to live in Moscow. This will also have some low expenses. If you express all the necessary amount
for insurance in dollars, then this the amount is $ 737. Only $ 737 now separates us.
I have now
opportunity for flight. But I must have compulsory insurance policy from the Russian insurance
company. It is a Russian company must insure Russian citizens when leaving the country, these are
mandatory conditions for crossing the border. This is a mandatory requirement for your countries for
special persons on charter flights. In our country supported these requirements. I understand now
that the requirements have become more cruel. And the price of insurance policies in Russian
companies more enlarged. Indeed, more recently, this would not be a problem for me. I solved almost
all the problems. I went around all the rapids in this travel. But now I understand that I can only
rely on yours help. I can’t buy this insurance policy myself. I was already looking help among
friends in my city. I called almost all of my girlfriends. Now I can only rely on you. In your
country for some funds will pay us volunteer work. If now you can lend me this money to buy an insurance policy, then to At the end of my volunteer work, I will be able to return these funds to
you. I beg you to help me now with the purchase of this type insurance. I need the amount of $ 737.

Darling, tell me Can you send me $ 737 for me in Moscow? I am now forced to look for cheap housing in Moscow. I have to look way out of this situation. I will wait for your reply today all day in
hope for your help. I ask you to understand me now. I ended up in difficult situation. It was
difficult to predict this behavior. insurance companies. As soon as I can solve the insurance
problem then I will be able to pick up previously paid tickets for charter flight to your country.
We can see each other in two weeks after my arrival in your country. The sun is mine, I need only $ 737. I ask you to help me. Can you send me $ 737? Now, I really need your urgent answer. Love you.
My kisses for you! Yours Svetlana

Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2020 08:39:19 +0100

PRIVATE LAYER INC
PA-PLIN-LACNIC
Milciades Garcia
00000 - Panama -

Chrome-Screen-shot.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 10, 2020 2:53 pm

Hello dear xxxxxxx!
I read your letter. I am very ashamed that I had to ask you for help. I didn't think I might have
problems with insurance. My love xxxxxxx, I was very afraid that you would think bad of me. Now I will
find out how you can send help. I will write to you as soon as I have news. I kiss you! Your love
Svetlana

Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2020 09:51:32 +0100 <-------

PRIVATE LAYER INC
PA-PLIN-LACNIC
Milciades Garcia
00000 - Panama -

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Svetlana V. Fedotova; <svetlana.beutiful33@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:14 pm

Dear xxxxxx, I found out how you can send help. I was advised that you can send help to my bank
account. Here I am sending you my bank details:

Name: Svetlana
Surname: Fedotova
Middle name: Vladimirovna
Account Number: 40817840105514006679
Bank Name: VTB
Swift: Vtbrrumm
My address:
Street: Lenin Avenue, 72
City: Surgut
Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Okrug
Country Russia
Post index: 628415
Bank address: 2 Mayskaya Street, Building 2, Surgut, Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Okrug, Russia, 628400
My phone number: +79371134053

My love xxxxxx hope you can send help. Write to me as soon as you have news. I miss you very much and
look forward to our meeting. Your love Svetlana

Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2020 15:32:54 +0100

PRIVATE LAYER INC
PA-PLIN-LACNIC
Milciades Garcia
00000 - Panama -

..... given address Ханты-Мансийский (Югра) АО , Сургут г., пр-кт. Ленина, д. 72

.... here we can find a "Hostel" (daily rent of a Apartment) and a Bakery

..... My phone number: +79371134053 .... МегаФон ... Марий Эл ... its Yola :party: :party: :applause:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:10 pm

Hello dear xxxxxx!
I read your letter. Yes, I understand that a bank transfer requires my passport. There is no problem
for me to send my passport. Today I made a copy of my passport and am sending it to you. My love
xxxxxx I hope that now you can send help without problems. I miss you very much and look forward to
our meeting. xxxxxxxpassport svetlana I love you very much! I kiss you! Your love Svetlana

Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2020 14:46:03 +0100

PRIVATE LAYER INC
PA-PLIN-LACNIC
Milciades Garcia
00000 - Panama -

passport svetlana.jpg

..... Passport was already used in 8 other Scams under 8 differents Names.

..... no need to go in Details. Passport number don't match with date of issue. All 4 Passport control numbers are wrong. Signature we know very well. Vlad improved and have avoid a well known Graphik mistake in this Passport :applause: :applause: :applause:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:52 pm

Hello dear xxxxxx!
I'm in an internet cafe now. I came here early in the morning to receive your letter and waited
several hours, but you did not write to me. I came here again. I've been waiting for hours. You
didn't answer me. I am very worried. Did you get my passport? I was hoping to be able to pay for my
insurance this week and fly to Blue Grass on Monday. I'm worried that you didn't write to me today.
Where are you??? Write at least a small letter about where you are, so I don't worry. Now our
meeting depends on you. Just a few days and we'll be together. I dreamed about it for a very long
time. I get excited when I imagine you hugging me at the airport. I have imagined this many times
... And very soon it will become a reality ... I am very worried that I faced unexpected problems
and had to ask you for help. Email me as soon as you can, xxxxxxx. I'll be waiting for your answer in
the internet cafe now. Your love Svetlana

Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 08:53:39 +0100

PRIVATE LAYER INC
PA-PLIN-LACNIC
Milciades Garcia
00000 - Panama -

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ninel; <nina_ricc_@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:37 pm

.... from DMF-Mailaccount

Hello my gentleman, I'm was lucky enough to write to you, please excuse me early if I am had disturbed u. Well,basically, I am tired of my lonely and chose to try out Net dating website! I hope that this action will be another chapter in my future lifetime. So,to know me better I want talk you a little bit about myself! I hope, that the correspondence between us will not interrupt, and you're interested and open my letter. I don't sure where to begin my story. I am never attempt to describe to someone my person in the mail earlier. I am can describe my person as the sunny, determined, true woman. I'm a open girl though at the same time I am a self-confident, woman. I 've usually admired candid straightforward and forthright. I expect you are wanted, that our correspondence will not interrupt. In a future letter, I would like to know more about u, your outlook on life. I am sending you my images. I hope that you like it, and we can get closer.

If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my regular e-mail: nina_ricc_@outlook.com

Bye, Ninel!

Received: from localhost (unknown [193.239.232.101])
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 06:46:06 +0100
To: broloro@yahoo.co.uk

SVEA-NET
Svea Hosting AB
Box 8018
16308 Stockholm
Sweden

PCX-860.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:59 pm

My love xxxxxx, I don't understand what's going on. Every day I come to the Internet cafe and do not
find your letters. Why did you stop texting me ???? What have I done wrong??? Did I hurt you ??? Or
silence because I asked you for help? Have you decided to abandon me? If so, write to me and tell me
that you decided to abandon me. This silence is killing me. I'm afraid something has happened to
you. I don't know what to think. Please contact me. I sent my passport as you requested. Dear xxxxxx,
you understand that every day I have to pay 20 usd for room and board. I'm running out of money. I
try to save money and eat nothing. I come to the Internet cafe several times every day. I am waiting
for your answer, but you have disappeared somewhere. If you just don't want to answer, then it's
cruel. I am very worried. Write me. Your love Svetlana

Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 11:05:21 +0100

PRIVATE LAYER INC
PA-PLIN-LACNIC
Milciades Garcia
00000 - Panama -

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Nina; <Nina_beautiful.baby@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:51 pm

..... from DLB-Spam

Hello Darling. I'm was lucky enough to write to you, excuse me beforehand if I'm had bothered u. In reality, I'm tired of being alone and decided to try out Internet internet dating site! I expect that this act will be a new page in my future lifetime. First of all,I will talk u a little bit about me to know me better! I expect, that the written exchanges between us will not interrupt, and you're wondered and open my letter. I don't sure how to start my story. I am never attempt to describe to somebody my person in the email before. I am can describe my character as the solar, energetic, frank sincere person. I'm a considerate girl though at the same time I am a proud, girl. I have normally appreciated genuineness honesty and candor. I rely on you are wanted, that our written exchanges will not interrupt. In a future mail, I want to read more about you, your outlook on life. I am sending you my images. I rely on that you like it, and we can get closer.

If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my private e-mail: Nina_beautiful.baby@outlook.com

Bye, Nina!

Received: from localhost (unknown [45.154.35.213]) ... TOR-Proxy + reported as spam and brute force attacks
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 06:21:24 +0100
To: niggli@pyl.unibe.ch

InitQ Ltd
initq.de
SQUAREFLOW SquareFlow Corporation
SPAM/SCANNER
Frankfurt am Main
Hessen
Germany

DSC-041.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Nina; <Led_Nina_work@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:07 pm

..... from 419-Spam

Hi there my great mate, I am was lucky enough to write to u, excuse me previously if I'm had bothered you. Well,as a matter of fact, I'm tired of being alone and agreed to try out Internet dating profile! I think that this action will be a new stage in my future lifetime. So,I want talk a little story about myself for know me better!
I expect, that the written exchanges between us will proceed, and you are interested and read my e-mail.
I don't really know where to begin my story. I am never tried to describe to somebody my character in the email previously. I'm can describe my individuality as the sunny, active, frank sincere girl. I'm a gentle girl though at the same time I am a self-confident, person. I 've typically admired heartiness openness and candor. I want you're wanted, that our letters will proceed. In the next email, I want to read more about you, your outlook on life. I am sending u my personal images. I hope that u like it, and we can get closer.

If you are interested in me Please reply ONLY to my personal email: Led_Nina_work@hotmail.com

Goodbye, Ninochka

Received: from localhost (unknown [23.129.64.180])
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 06:29:05 +0100

Emerald Onion
OrgId: EO-95
Address: 815 1st Ave # 331
City: Seattle
StateProv: WA
PostalCode: 98104-1404

DSC992.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Nina; <A_to_Nina@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:12 pm

.... with last Pic in my 2nd. DLB-account

Good evening. I am sorry for disturbed you. Well,basically, I am sick of being single and chose to try Internet dating web site! I want that this act will be a new page in my future life. First of all,to know me better I am will write u a little story about me! I hope, that the letters between us will proceed, and you are wondered and open my mail. I don't really know where to begin my story. I am never attempt to write to someone my character in the letter before this moment. I'm can describe my character as the positive, ambitious, outspoken person. I am a open person though at the same time I am a self-confident, person. I 've normally like sincerity openness and candor. I hope you are interested, that our letters will proceed. In the next mail, I would like to know more about u, your outlook on life. I'm sending you my photo. I want that you like it, and we can get closer.

If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my regular email: A_to_Nina@hotmail.com

With best wishes, Nina

Received: from localhost (unknown [185.220.101.216])
To: mszczygielski@yahoo.com
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 05:44:13 +0100

MK-TOR-EXIT
Markus Koch
ZWIEBELFREUNDE
BUNNY-MNT
Heinestrasse 37
14621 Schoenwalde-Glien Siedlung
Germany

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Antonina; <Antonina.kroshka@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:40 pm

...... from 419-Mailaccount

Good Day Sweetheart. I am sorry for disturbed you. Well,basically, I'm tired of being alone and chose to try Net dating profile! I hope that this action will be a new chapter in my future life. First of all,I'm will tell a little bit about my person! I hope, that the letters between us will not interrupt, and you're wondered and open my mail. I don't really know where to begin my story. I am never attempt to describe to someone my person in the email previously. I'm can describe my character as the sunny, determined, true person. I am a tender woman though at the same time I am a confident, person. I 've normally like genuineness openness and frankness. I expect you are interested, that our written exchanges will proceed. In the next letter, I would like to know more about you, your outlook on life. I'm sending you my personal images. I expect that u like it, and we can get closer to each other.

If you are interested Please write ONLY to my regular mail box: Antonina.kroshka@outlook.com

Yours, Antonina,

Received: from icmsa300101.i.softbank.jp (imsa3001.mailsv.softbank.jp. [101.110.8.77])
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2020 20:26:36 +0100
To: poalomesiti@aol.com

EMAIL-I
SoftBank Corp.
Japan Network Information Center
Urbannet-Kanda Bldg 4F
3-6-2 Uchi-Kanda
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0047
Japan

PIC643.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Antonina; <Antonina_hom@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:06 pm

...... from 2nd. DLB-Spam

Woha my great mate! I was happen to to write to u, excuse me previously if I'm had disturbed u. The thing is that, I am tired of being alone and think to try out Net dating web site! I think that this action will be a new stage in my future lifetime. First of all,to know me better I'm will write a little story about me for you! I want, that the letters between us will not interrupt, and you're interested and read my mail. I don't sure where to begin my description. I'm never attempt to write to someone my character in the letter earlier. I'm can describe my individuality as the emotional, determined, true person. I am a outgoing girl though at the same time I'm a proud, woman. I 've normally like heartiness outspoken and candor. I hope you're interested, that our letters will proceed. In the next letter, I want to know more about u, your outlook on life. I'm sending u my personal images. I hope that u like it, and we can get closer.

If you are interested in me Please answer ONLY to my regular email: Antonina_hom@outlook.com

Bye, Ninel.

Received: from icmsa400101.i.softbank.jp (imsa4001.mailsv.softbank.jp. [101.110.9.77])
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2020 20:25:45 +0100
From: Antoninushka Antoninusya <ebisan1350@i.softbank.jp>
To: ab-van-s@online.no

EMAIL-I
SoftBank Corp.
Urbannet-Kanda Bldg 4F
3-6-2 Uchi-Kanda
Japan

DSC438.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Antonina; <Antonina_hom@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:24 pm

..... from DLB-Spam

There you are my male! I'm was lucky enough to write to you, please excuse me beforehand if I'm had disturbed you. Now, I am tired of my lonely and agreed to try out Net dating profile! I rely on that this will be another page in my future. First of all,to know me better I'm will talk a little story about my person for you! I want, that the letters between us will proceed, and you are interested and read my email. I don't really know where to begin my description. I'm never tried to describe to somebody my character in the email before this moment. I'm can describe my character as the emotional, ambitious, frank sincere person. I'm a kind girl though at the same time I'm a self-confident, person. I have usually appreciated candid outspoken and forthright. I want you're interested, that our written exchanges will not interrupt. In a future letter, I want to read more about you, your way of life. I am sending u my photo. I rely on that u like it, and we can get closer to each other.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my personal mailbox: Antonina_hom@outlook.com

Good - bye, Ninel

Received: from icmsa400201.i.softbank.jp (imsa4002.mailsv.softbank.jp. [101.110.9.78])
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2020 20:29:21 +0100
From: Antoninoka Ninelusha <high_bridge1224@i.softbank.jp>

EMAIL-I
SoftBank Corp.
Urbannet-Kanda Bldg 4F
3-6-2 Uchi-Kanda
Japan

PCX-302.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”