It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:03 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Nataliia; <allafridden@gmx.com/ukrdknepirinna@gmx.us/medassgirl@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Irina; <implantukr@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu May 21, 2020 2:35 pm

.... she send the same Letter from yesterday once more.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon May 25, 2020 1:56 pm

Hello xxxxxxxx
How are things with you?
My dear, why do not you send me your photos? I want to see as much as possible of your photos.
Again, I am very pleased to receive a letter from you. Probable our correspondence will make our relations more close. I want to tell you that I write my letters to you from the worker computer.Because I work a lot and spend most of my time at work and therefore the computer at home I do not need. In the morning, all the way to the work, I thought, Will I get your answer? I wonder whether you like it or not? Did you like my photos. Only last night, when I returned home, I realized that I had very little told you about myself. Therefore, I was very glad to see your letter. Today I will try to give as much information about myself and about my life. I am the only and late child in the family. My my father left me when I was 7 years old. My mom died 2 years ago. All these circumstances made me strong. Let's not talk about sad things. After the death of my mom, I feel very lonely, because I do not have a native person. xxxxxxx, but I have a best friend Natalia. Say you have such a close friend with whom you spend your free time and feel comfortable. My relationship with a man ended six months ago. In Ukraine, men in me see only sex. For me a man should be not only a good lover,but also a friend from whom there will be no secrets and mutual understanding. Do you agree with me? Today I told my friend that met you on the Internet, she looked at me with surprise since it does not look like me. Then my girlfriend said it was good, but she advised me to be ostorzhnee because the Internet is a lot of scammers.Vam write a lot of girls? You can answer honestly how I understand everything, I really hope we will be honest to each other. xxxxxxx for me, age does not matter, because I hold opinions the main thing is that the person was kind, sympathetic and loved me, I think that this is the most main thing. I have a good job and money for me does not play a big role. Money is a means for existence. What do you think of my character? Do you like my personality? you do not bored to read my letters? Online dating is the first experience for me and therefore I would like our conversation to be built as an interactive dialogue for us So I ask you sincerely write that you want to know about me? I hope that you will answer me as quickly as possible. Sincerely, Irina.

Received: from [192.168.122.5] ([88.202.188.93])
Date: Mon, 25 May 2020 12:14:25 +0300

UK-UK2NET-20121024
Bo Bendtsen
UK2.NET
One Canada Square, Canary Wharf
London
UK

..... both Pics already posted 02.04.20
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue May 26, 2020 12:57 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx, I am very glat to receive your new letter, thank you very much for your attention to me, I am very pleased with this. How are you today? Why didn't you send your photo? I ask for your picture in every letter. You're ignoring my request. Why? How is your mood, I hope everything is good. Frankly speaking today I have very replete day, I feiled with a lot of different thoughts and I'm overwhelmed with a lot of very different thoughts and emotions. I'm not going to share with you and will try to describe to you what happened today. Today I woke up early in the morning. The bright rays of the sun made me open my eyes. They easily penetrate into my room and make me stay awake, because my bed is located near the window. I got up, took a shower, went to the kitchen, cooked a breakfast of eggs, a salad of promiscuity and coffee. During my lunch I realized that I was worried about something. In fact, everything turned out to be simple, I thought you answered me or not? Yesterday, in my letter, I again told you about my idea of relationships and about my personal life. Perhaps you decided that I'm a bore ??)))).
I wanted to come to work early and check my mail. I was very frightened by the thought that there was no answer from you. Before work I get on public transport but in the mornings it is really a nightmare to use it - so many people, the traffic is overcrowded and everyone is in a hurry. Today at work I learned that I will soon have an important stage in my life. Tomorrow in our city there will be a competition at which several personal grants for training and professional development will be allocated. Such events take place in our country every year. Every year several promising medical workers are selected.
Such grants give the opportunity to free-of-charge training abroad, in order to acquire a new experience. I already told you that I several times had the owners of such a grant and had an internship in Israel, the US and Europe. So today I tried to finish my work as soon as possible.
I plan to go to the gym now, it helps me to concentrate and correctly expound my thoughts. In the evening I will need to make an excellent presentation so that I can receive such a grant. The owner of such a grant, in the right to choose the country and clinic, where he will be trained and working. I will finish my letter, I hope that you are not angry, you understand that tomorrow will be a very difficult day for me. I hope that tomorrow morning I will see your letter)))
Sincerely yours, Irina.

.... same crap also today 1:1 here, so it seems its the same person:

Svitlana; <karkovsvita@gmail.com>
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=131344&p=622789#p622789

Date: Tue, 26 May 2020 10:57:51 +0300

UK-UK2NET-20121024
Bo Bendtsen
UK2.NET
London
UK

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Iryna; <ukrdknepirinna@gmx.us>

Postby IceFM » Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:28 pm

..... from 419-Spam

Good day.
What is your mood today? I expect everything is all right.
I am sending my e-mail and I expect that you areordinary person.
It is not myprimaryexperienceto find someone online. My past contactsturned out to be perverts.
Building a realrelationshipis my prioritygoal. I take my chance even after all the fails. I will tell a bit about myself.
You can call me Irinchik. I live in UA-ukraine, lately I've been supposing more and more about shifting my place of residence.
I am afore thirty five, I appreciate that it is too late, the time is penetrating. Therefore, I do not have the possibility to playsilly games.
I am an educated, kindperson, as well as a good housekeeper. I am working in dentistry. I do not have any financial difficulties.
This is thesummary of my life. When our goals match, you could respond me. Tell about youself!
Whether we are interested in each other, I assume we have a chance. For now the choice is yours.
Please write to me on this mail ukrdknepirinna@gmx.us
I will be waiting impatiently for your answer. Iryna

Received: from [188.230.72.160] (188.230.72.160)
Reply-To: Ira <yi@mail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2020 21:56:58 +0400

VOLIA
Volia subnet
Volia SP Network Coordination Center
4-th floor, Magnitogorska 1,
Kyiv, Ukraine, 02660

i8.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:49 pm

...... DMF-Spam with the same Pic

Good day.
How are you today? I expect all is all right.
I am writing my e-mail and I wish that you arenormal man.
This is not thefirsttryto meet someone in Internet. My past connectionsturned out to be freaks.
Forming a actualrelationis my mainpurpose. I take my chance even after all the collapses. I will correspond a little about myself.
My name is Irina. I'm from Ukraine, after all I've been supposing more and more about turning my place of residence.
I am afore thirty five, I realize that it is too much, my years are running. Therefore, I do not have the capacity to playfoolish games.
I am an educated, kindperson, as well as a nice housewife. I am working in dentistry. I have no financial troubles.
This is thesummary of me. If our objections match, you could respond me. Write about youself!
When we are interested in each other, I suppose we have an opportunity. Now the alternative is yours.
Write to me at this address ukrdknepirinna@gmx.us
I will be looking forward for your letter. Iryna

Received: from [50.226.171.10] (50.226.171.10)
Reply-To: Ira <tpzfj@mail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2020 00:35:09 +0400

CCCH3-4
Comcast Cable Communications Inc

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:03 pm

Hey.
How was your day? I hope all is all right.
I am creating my Mail and I expect that you arenormal human.
This is not theprimarytryto meet someone online. My past connectionsfared to be liars.
Building a seriousrelationshipis my prioritypurpose. I pretend for this even after all the fails. I will write a little about my life.
My name is Ira. I live in UA-ukraine, lately I've been assuming more and more about shifting my place of residence.
I am along 35 years old, I understand that it is too much, my years are running. Hence, I do not have the capacity to fiddlesilly games.
I am an educated, caringperson, as well as a good housewife. I work in dentistry. I do not have any financial difficulties.
It is theoutline of my life. When our aims coincide, you can reply me. Write about youself!
If we are interested in each other, I think we will have anability. Now the alternative is yours.
I am waiting for a letter to this email address ukrdknepirinna@gmx.us
I will be waiting impatiently for your letter. Irina

Received: from [67.221.106.123] (67.221.106.123)
Reply-To: irina <zvtt@mail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2020 00:49:30 +0400

LUMOS-BLK-9
LUMOS Networks, Inc.
OrgId: LN-19
Address: One Lumos Plaza
Address: P.O. Box 1068
City: Waynesboro
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 22980

/y7.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Iryna; <irinnaukden@gmx.us>

Postby IceFM » Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:13 pm

Hey.
How are you today? I expect everything is all right.
I am writing this letter and I wish that you arecommon person.
It is not thefirstattemptto meet someone online. My previous connectionsturned out to be perverts.
Building a seriousrelationshipis my prioritypurpose. I pretend for this even after all the collapses. I will correspond a bit about myself.
My name is Ira. I was born and live in UA-ukraine, lately I've been assuming more and more about changing my residency.
I am afore 35y.o, I appreciate that it is too late, the time is passing. Therefore, I don't have the desire to playstupid games.
I'm educated and smart, kindwoman, as well as a nice housekeeper. I work in dentistry. I do not have any financial troubles.
This is theoutline of my life. If our objections match, you could respond me. Tell about youself!
When we are interested in each other, I think we will have an opportunity. Now the choice is yours.
Write to me at this address irinnaukden@gmx.us
I will be waiting impatiently for your reply. Ira

Received: from [182.160.108.210] (182.160.108.210)
Reply-To: irina <xmf@mail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2020 01:30:33 +0400

GULSHAN2POP-2
Assigned for Gulshan-2 POP Customers
Syed Faruque Ahmed
20 Kemal Ataturk Avenue,
Safura Tower (12th floor),
Banani C/A,
Dhaka,
Bangladesh.

i8.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Iryna; <h@mail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:26 pm

Good day.
What is your mood today? I expect all is prettygood.
I am sending this e-mail and I hope that you arenormal person.
This is not thefirsteffortto meet someone in Internet. My last contactsturned out to be liars.
Building a seriousrelationshipis the mainpurpose. I pretend for this even after all the fails. I will write a little about myself.
my real name Ira. I live in UA-ukraine, lately I have been assuming more and more about changing my place.
I'm already 35y.o, I understand that it is too much, my years are penetrating. Thus, I don't have the possibility to actstupid games.
I'm educated and smart, caringwoman, as well as a nice housewife. I work in dentistry. I have no financial difficulties.
This is theresume of me. When our goals match, you can respond me. Write about youself!
If we are interested in each other, I suppose we have an opportunity. Now the alternative is yours.
I will be waiting impatiently for your letter. Irinchik

Received: from 195.54.167.167 (unknown [65.118.63.154])
Reply-To: irina <h@mail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2020 17:21:55 +0400

CenturyLink Communications, LLC (CCL-534)
LAKESIDE MANAGEMENT INC
OrgId: LM-278
Address: 1532 S BEND DR
City: HORSESHOE BEND
StateProv: AR
PostalCode: 72512

y5.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Irina; <ukrdknepirinna@gmx.us>

Postby IceFM » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:05 pm

.... from DMF-Spam

Good day.
How are you today? I hope all is all right.
I am sending this Mail and I hope that you areordinary person. This is not myfirsttryto find someone online. My previous contactsturned out to be freaks.
Building a actualrelationis the maina im. I take my chance even after all the collapses. I will talk a little about my life.
My name is Irina. I was born and live in UA-ukraine, after all I've been assuming more and more about turning my place.
I'm already 35y.o, I understand that it is too much, the time is passing. Hence, I do not have the time to playstupid games.
I am an educated, caringperson, as well as a nice housekeeper. I work in dentistry. I have no financial troubles.
This is theresume of my life. When our goals match, you could answer me. Write about youself!
Whether we are interested in each other, I suppose we have a chance. For now the choice is yours.
I will be waiting impatiently for your e-mail. Ira

Received: from [188.239.23.52] (188.239.23.52)
Reply-To: irina <mjccwop@mail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 13:41:49 +0400

NASHNET5-NET
NASHNET NOC
NashNet ltd.
Mayakovskogo ave., 73A
Kyiv, 02232
Ukraine

o9.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ira; <irinnaukden@gmx.us>

Postby IceFM » Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:33 pm

Hi.
How are you today? I expect all is well.
I am writing my Mail and I wish that you arenormal human. This is not theprimaryattemptto meet someone in Internet. My past contactsfared to be freaks.
Building a realrelationis my prioritya im. I take my chance even after all the failures. I will write a bit about myself.
my real name Ira. I'm from Ukraine, after all I've been supposing more and more about turning my place.
I'm already 35y.o, I understand that it is too much, my years are passing. Therefore, I do not have the time to fiddlefoolish games.
I am an educated, caringperson, as well as a good housewife. I am working in dentistry. I do not have any financial troubles.
It is theresume of my life. If our objections match, you can respond me. Tell about youself!
Whether we are interested in each other, I think we have an opportunity. Now the choice is yours.
Please write to me on this mail irinnaukden@gmx.us
I will be looking forward for your letter. Ira

Received: from [104.238.83.196] (104.238.83.196)
Reply-To: irina <wvm@mail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 13:43:59 +0400

GO-DADDY-COM-LLC
GoDaddy.com, LLC
OrgId: GODAD
Address: 14455 N Hayden Road
Address: Suite 226
City: Scottsdale
StateProv: AZ
PostalCode: 85260

i8.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Irina; <medassgirl@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:49 pm

..... finally from 419 with new Emailaddress

I'm glad to write to you xxxxxxx!

Yesterday I sent you two e - mails. Today I have no reply from you. Did you get my e-mails? I am upset that you didn’t send me any sentence….
If you have not got a letter from me, please check your junk folder.
Maybe you didn’t like my pictures? I really hope that we can continue our communication.
I am starting to worry. Waiting for your reply…
Best Regards, Irina.

Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2020 18:04:25 +0300
Reply-To: Irina <medassgirl@gmail.com>

UK-UK2NET-20121024
Bo Bendtsen
UK2.NET
London
UK

deyb684.jpg

...... why this white strip down :thinking:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:42 pm

Hello there xxxxxxx
How are things with you?
My dear, why do not you send me your photos? I want to see as much as possible of your photos. What city do you live in? How was your weekend? On weekends, I did apartment cleaning and Laundry. Again, I am very pleased to receive a letter from you. Probable our correspondence will make our relations more close. I want to tell you that I write my letters to you from the worker computer.Because I work a lot and spend most of my time at work and therefore the computer at home I do not need. In the morning, all the way to the work, I thought, Will I get your answer? I wonder whether you like it or not? Did you like my photos. Only last night, when I returned home, I realized that I had very little told you about myself. Therefore, I was very glad to see your letter. Today I will try to give as much information about myself and about my life. I am the only and late child in the family. My my father left me when I was 7 years old. My mom died 2 years ago. All these circumstances made me strong. Let's not talk about sad things. After the death of my mom, I feel very lonely, because I do not have a native person. xxxxxx, but I have a best friend Natalia. Say you have such a close friend with whom you spend your free time and feel comfortable. My relationship with a man ended six months ago. In Ukraine, men in me see only sex. For me a man should be not only a good lover,but also a friend from whom there will be no secrets and mutual understanding. Do you agree with me? Today I told my friend that met you on the Internet, she looked at me with surprise since it does not look like me. Then my girlfriend said it was good, but she advised me to be ostorzhnee because the Internet is a lot of scammers.Vam write a lot of girls? You can answer honestly how I understand everything, I really hope we will be honest to each other. xxxxxx for me, age does not matter, because I hold opinions the main thing is that the person was kind, sympathetic and loved me, I think that this is the most main thing. I have a good job and money for me does not play a big role. Money is a means for existence. What do you think of my character? Do you like my personality? you do not bored to read my letters? Online dating is the first experience for me and therefore I would like our conversation to be built as an interactive dialogue for us So I ask you sincerely write that you want to know about me? I hope that you will answer me as quickly as possible. Sincerely, Irina.

Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2020 11:19:02 +0300

UK-UK2NET-20121024
Bo Bendtsen
UK2.NET
London
UK

ccPTpOw.jpg

YHCT2E76.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:00 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx, I am very glat to receive your new letter, thank you very much for your attention to me, I am very pleased with this. How are you today? Why didn't you send your photo? I ask for your picture in every letter. You're ignoring my request. Why? I love dogs and cats as well. I have no choice. As a child, I had a cat and a dog. How is your mood, I hope everything is good. Frankly speaking today I have very replete day, I feiled with a lot of different thoughts and I'm overwhelmed with a lot of very different thoughts and emotions. I'm not going to share with you and will try to describe to you what happened today. Today I woke up early in the morning. The bright rays of the sun made me open my eyes. They easily penetrate into my room and make me stay awake, because my bed is located near the window. I got up, took a shower, went to the kitchen, cooked a breakfast of eggs, a salad of promiscuity and coffee. During my lunch I realized that I was worried about something. In fact, everything turned out to be simple, I thought you answered me or not? Yesterday, in my letter, I again told you about my idea of relationships and about my personal life. Perhaps you decided that I'm a bore ??)))).
I wanted to come to work early and check my mail. I was very frightened by the thought that there was no answer from you. Before work I get on public transport but in the mornings it is really a nightmare to use it - so many people, the traffic is overcrowded and everyone is in a hurry. Today at work I learned that I will soon have an important stage in my life. Tomorrow in our city there will be a competition at which several personal grants for training and professional development will be allocated. Such events take place in our country every year. Every year several promising medical workers are selected.
Such grants give the opportunity to free-of-charge training abroad, in order to acquire a new experience. I already told you that I several times had the owners of such a grant and had an internship in Israel, the US and Europe. So today I tried to finish my work as soon as possible.
I plan to go to the gym now, it helps me to concentrate and correctly expound my thoughts. In the evening I will need to make an excellent presentation so that I can receive such a grant. The owner of such a grant, in the right to choose the country and clinic, where he will be trained and working. I will finish my letter, I hope that you are not angry, you understand that tomorrow will be a very difficult day for me. I hope that tomorrow morning I will see your letter)))
Sincerely yours, Irina.

Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 10:14:30 +0300

UK-UK2NET-20121024
Bo Bendtsen
UK2.NET
London
UK

9PSH.jpg

noFgKp.jpg

RyKy6pDK.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”