It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:08 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Yuliya; <babygirltatyana@outlook.com/BeautifulVeronika28.05@outlook.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Anna; <annacharming@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:52 pm

...... finally from 419

Hello xxxxxx!

I'm sorry I didn't respond to your email too late. But your email was in the trash. I do not know why this happened. Maybe this is some kind of mistake ... Maybe my email filter is configured incorrectly? Everything is fine now! I added your address to the "good mail" list, and we can continue communicating. If you want to, of course? I think you want to know me. If you didn't want to know me, you wouldn't have written to me. Right?

I am very glad that my letter caught your attention. I'm interested in you. That's why I wrote to you. I will be happy to get to know you better! First, I must introduce myself. My name is Anna. I'm 30 years old. I live in Russia. I hope this doesn't interfere with our communication. I clicked on an advertising link on the Internet. It said "meeting foreigners" and I was offered to pay $ 3 for participation. This interested me, and I registered. I was offered several forms with addresses so that I could establish contact. You're not the first person I've tried to write to. Before you, I tried to write to 2 other men. But I was full of disappointment ... One man only wanted sex. Another wanted to see my erotic photos. Of course, I immediately stopped talking to them, because my intentions are serious! You're the only one who gave me a polite answer. I think that's a good sign =))))

We live far from each other. But I'm not afraid of the distance between us! There are no barriers to true love! Maybe I can find someone special for me. If distance is a big problem for you, then I ask you to write about it. I understand that not everyone dares to communicate with another person who is thousands of kilometers away. But I'm a brave girl! And I'm ready for it! You need to be brave to achieve your goals! Don't you agree?

I would like to see more of your photos. It's very important for me to see who I'm talking to. I sent you my photos. Do you like them? What's your first impression of me?

I hope that I managed to interest you, and you will answer me? I will look forward to your response and photos!

Sincerely, Anna

Received: from [172.16.0.27] (5.61.37.207) ... well known here
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2021 14:49:49 +0300

3NT Solutions LLP
Leaseweb Deutschland GmbH
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
Germany

118520797-23298.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Nusha; <annacharming@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:07 pm

...... from 419-Spam

Salute!
Mysterious the stranger, I wish to look, how much you wish to find and to begin acquaintance with new and class the woman?
My name is Nusha. I hope, that I to you like on a photo.
I in searches someone with whom my life will be balanced and fascinating|to change to the best.
I very much interesting, kind and optimistical the girl. But I one now and I very much have got tired from it.
So I have addressed in marriage agency and have sent to you the letter.
Actually, I wish to meet adequate the man for serious relations and marriages in the future.
My purpose - to meet love. I very much hope, that you are this man.
I will be glad if we find one goal in life, and our meeting - the most important moment in our future.
At present I do not know, as is strong you you are interested in continuation our correspondence, therefore in more details I will write about myself later.
I will wait for the reciprocal letter with big impatience.
Kiss, Nusha.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MEDIAPARK
тел: 99871 203 33 33
э-почта: info@mediapark.uz
вебсайт: http:/ /mediapark.uz

Img-194368627.jpg

Received: from mediapark.uz ([195.158.30.38])
Reply-To: Nusha <annacharming@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2021 14:50:28 +0300
X-Mailer: SquirrelMail Lite

UZTELECOM-STATIC-CUSTOMERS
Role of Uzbektelecom JSC
Alisher Navoi Avenue, 28A, Shaykhontohur District
Tashkent, Uzbekistan
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:26 pm

Hello xxxxxxx!

Thank you for taking the time to write me your answer. I am glad that we can continue our communication. Now I am working and writing you a letter. I will gladly tell you about myself and answer your questions.

Now I know that you are a serious person. Now I know that you have a desire to communicate with me. My name is Anna, you already know that... I am 30 years old. My birthday is July 30, 1990. My height is 169 cm. My weight is 65 kg. I'm a simple girl. I have never been married and have no children. I live in the city of Kolomna. This is the ancient city of Russia. My city is located 120 km from Moscow. It is a small town. It is home to 140,000 people. My education will consist of 3 levels: school, college, university. During my studies, I studied English. Now I can speak and write English easily. I got a law degree. I was given a medal for excellent results during my studies. Now I work as a corporate lawyer. This is a very responsible occupation! But I love my job and am not afraid of difficulties. One day I dream of starting my own consulting company.

I have no brothers or sisters. My family is small. But I have cousins ​​=)) I also have a grandmother. She lives in a village near the city. My father no longer lives with my mother. They got divorced when I was 8 years old... I am sad to remember that. But life is not easy. The divorce of my parents traumatized my mind and now I am very serious about choosing a partner.

On my life path I have not yet met a worthy man with whom I would like to connect my life. I work hard and have no time for my personal life. Perhaps this is another reason why I decided to try dating on the Internet *** I decided to look for a more mature man for myself, because seriousness comes with age. Do you agree? Young guys often don't want to build serious relationships. They are only interested in sex or short-term relationships. But that doesn't suit me! I am here to find a serious and dignified man.

I’m sorry that you never sent me your photos. I thought that our communication would be much more interesting if we could share our photos. Do not you agree? I hope that you understand my thoughts and in the next letter you will send me your photo.

I hope I didn't tire you with my letter?

Regards, Anna

Received: from [172.16.0.27] (5.61.37.207)
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2021 18:54:32 +0300

3NT Solutions LLP
Germany

135621509-31789.jpg

137578315-32614.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:01 pm

Hi xxxxxx!

It was very interesting for me to read your letter and learn something new about you. I appreciate your candor. I think that if we always write honest thoughts to each other and honestly answer questions, then only in this way can we build good communication and go forward, leaving the burden of the past behind. Do you agree?

I think I should write to you about my previous relationship. The last relationship with a man lasted almost 6 years, but, unfortunately, we did not come to a good finish. Not!!! Everything was good in the beginning. We lived like normal people. Work, trips to parents, trips to nature, going to the movies. But after a few years I noticed that it no longer had the fire that it had before. His senses have cooled. I tried to save our relationship. I tried to communicate with him more. I tried to surprise him in the kitchen. I gave him more space. I have done everything in my power to have a truly fulfilling relationship. I tried to create all the conditions for him to feel comfortable in our house. But he didn't appreciate it all. The more I tried, the more he moved away from me. He began to allow himself to yell at me more and more. Reproach me, make claims. I think he just stopped loving me ...

But I was in love with him and I thought it was mutual. But I found out his true nature after a while. This man turned out to be a liar! He spoke to me beautiful and gentle words, and I believed him. I believed and dreamed of a happy life. I found out that after a while he started dating another girl. I saw him in a restaurant with another woman. It was clear that this was a romantic date. I was very hurt. My heart was broken. I had to part with him. It was hard for me. But I don't want to be in second or third place. I want to be the only one. Now these relationships are in the past, and I try not to remember them. I told you this story because I need to be confident in our relationship. I need to know that you will have no one but me. We must be honest with each other. Now I only communicate with you, I hope it is mutual?

Tell me how do you see your new relationship? What would you like from them? Of course, I will be glad if you express your thoughts on this matter ....

I'm finishing my letter today

Till tomorrow...

Anna

Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2021 17:40:47 +0300

3NT Solutions LLP
Germany

IMG-95688376.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:30 pm

Hi xxxxxx!

How are you today? Do you have some new? I'm doing well here! I think a lot about you. I am very glad to have met you. We get to know each other better with each letter. Do you agree? I love writing to you and telling you about myself. You can ask me any questions.

xxxxxx, why haven't you sent me your photo yet? You're shy??? Hihihi ... You don't need to be ashamed of me .. I already said that it is important for me to see your photos. Please take my request seriously and send me your photo!

xxxxxx, I would like to get to know you better from the inside, because you seem very interesting to me, so
I have a question for you: what qualities do you value in people most of all? In my opinion, honesty, loyalty, kindness, sincerity and understanding are very important to people. I also believe that trust is fundamental in any relationship. That is why I believe that there should be 100 trust between a man and a woman, they should be able to tell each other everything, share their joys and sorrows. If they have a problem, they should try to find salvation together. What do you think?

Now I would like to tell you how I see my future relationship. xxxxxx, I would like to have a normal relationship in the future. I do not want to quarrel over trifles. I don’t want to be alone with your friends or anyone else...
I don’t want to interfere with your hobbies. Do you understand? I think that if we act together, there will be harmony and understanding in our family. Do not you think so? Can't a man and a woman have common hobbies? I think they can! After all, the meaning of a married couple is that they divide everything into two parts. Right? For example, you will wash clothes... I will iron them.... You will buy groceries at home... I will cook food... We will go to the cinema. In a word - to be together in joy... and in sadness. I think everything
is fine...

If you disagree, then tell me your opinion..

Anna

Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2021 14:26:54 +0300

3NT Solutions LLP
Germany

95401918-248290.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:33 pm

Hi my dear xxxxxxx!

I really want you to write to me every day, because I enjoy communicating with you, getting to know you, talking about myself.. I think that you understand me in many things. It seems to me that I have known you
for a long time and your thoughts are very close to mine.

Today I heard a story from my colleague, and this story happened to her. I asked why she had a bruise on her face and what happened to her ??? When I heard this story, I was just shocked. She said that she and her husband had a conflict. Her husband returned home drunk. He constantly resented something and reproached his wife. Their conflict escalated to a small fight. And her husband hit her in the face. This situation upset me very much. Today my colleague came to work in a very depressed mood. It was evident from her face that she had cried a lot yesterday. I tried to support her. She said she didn't know what to do now ??? It is possible that now they will have a divorce. After this incident, I was once again convinced that there are more and more
men in Russia who do not appreciate those who are next to them. They do not appreciate those who truly love them. This makes me very sad. But I'm absolutely sure that you are never capable of that. From your letters,
I realized that you will always appreciate and sincerely love the woman who is always with you! She will be a goddess for you, and you will be her guardian angel. Am I right? :)

I was born in a simple working-class family and I do not remember a case when my parents swore in front of me. Of course, my parents had disagreements. I think that it happens to everyone, but my parents solved such issues without screaming and without hysteria. They just went to a separate room and there calmly solved their problems.

I think this is a good example. xxxxxxx, do you think the same? I think that conflicts can be resolved without yelling and of course this should not be done in front of everyone. I want my future relationship not to have what happened to my colleague. As my mom says, "life is too short to swear." I think that mom is right! I hope you understand the meaning of my letter. I will be glad if you share your thoughts with me..

I am waiting for your response and photos!

Your Anna..

Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2021 12:25:38 +0300

3NT Solutions LLP
Germany

IMG-100719379.jpg

IMG-101022319.jpg

...... 7 Dog pics not necessary to post

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:16 pm

Hi my dear xxxxxxx!

I was waiting for your letter. I was very happy when you wrote. I am pleased to communicate with you. Learn something new about you. It makes me feel really good. I feel that you are a very special person to me! I was waiting for your letter. I was very happy when you wrote. I am pleased to communicate with you. Learn something new about you. It makes me feel really good. I feel that you are a very special person to me! I mustn't have told you about my dog ... My dog's name is Toby. He is a boy. He is two years old. His breed is Cavachon (Bishon). This is a very popular designer dog breed in the USA.

I am sure that I was not mistaken when I wrote to you. We communicate with you easily and naturally. I read your letter with pleasure and am surprised that you express the same feelings and thoughts as I do! I think violence has no place in relationships. This is simply unacceptable! I would never live with such a person!

xxxxxx, I had a very busy day today. There were a lot of headaches with clients..... Uffffffff..... I was so tired.. It was all because my work colleague does nothing on time. He doesn't take his job seriously and I really don't like it. I myself do not like to postpone anything for tomorrow. I do everything on time. I think it all depends on the upbringing of the person. I had a good upbringing. I owe this to my mother. She was very strict about my upbringing. She taught me to do everything on time, and I'm so used to it.

xxxxxx, I want everything in my future family to be done on time. Why put off until later, what can be done now? Right? After all, there can be big problems because of an elementary detail. Life experience proves this.
If you disagree with me, then tell me your opinion on this matter? Sorry for sharing my work problems with you. At work, I have no one else to tell this.. So I decided to release the tension and tell it to you. I thought that you would listen to me??? If you don't like it, then tell me this and I will no longer write to you about work. OK?

On this note, I want to end my letter. I'm tired and want to rest a little. I hope you understand the meaning of my letter. I will be pleased to know your thoughts. I want you to tell me about your daily life too...
Can you also tell me about your problems? I will definitely listen to you.

See you later......

Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2021 15:11:08 +0300

3NT Solutions LLP
Germany

IMG-122601968.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:51 pm

Hi my sweet xxxxxxx..

I am pleased to know that you are ready to listen to me about my problems. I think this is a very important part of a man-woman relationship. Do you agree? If one of the partners keeps everything to himself, then he may break. Every person needs emotional relief. I am glad that we understand each other well in this matter. As I said, you can also tell me about your problems. I am always ready to listen to you and give you advice.

Today I had a good.. I would even say an easy day. There was little work to do. There were almost no clients today. Perhaps there were magnetic storms in space today??... he..he..he..he... (I'm kidding).... I didn't even know what to do. My colleagues were busy with their own business. someone "sat" in their smartfone, someone a web tablet, and someone just took a break from work.

I got tired of idleness and opened the search engine google.com on the Internet.. I decided to start studying your country. I found some articles on the Internet about your country.. your culture... read about your mentality... I was interested to learn a lot about your country. I was able to see many beautiful sights of your country. Wow..... for myself, I learned that there are many interesting and beautiful places in your country..

What places do you like to visit? Personally, I love learning new things! Last year I visited Turkey. Antalya city. This was my first and only trip abroad. In Turkey, I met many Russian people who come there to rest. I was very pleased to speak with someone in my native language. Of course, Russia also has many great places for tourism. For example, the capital of my country is Moscow... Have you ever been to Moscow?

xxxxxx, if you are interested. you can find on the internet a lot of interesting things about my country.. sights.. culture.. and much more. This way we can learn more about our cultures.

I sent you the photos that I managed to get in Turkey. I hope, you like it?

This is where I want to end my letter,

Your Anna

Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2021 12:59:29 +0300

3NT Solutions LLP
Germany

116433941-17855.jpg

116433941-17856.jpg

116433941-17858.jpg

116433941-17859.jpg

116433941-17860.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:53 pm

Hi my dear xxxxxx..

I'm glad to see your new letter! I'm starting to get used to your letters. How do you? What is the weather like in your country today? I hope everything is okay? Today I had a difficult day, but now I am free to write you a letter.

You know, xxxxxx, I have thought a lot about my future life and I think I would like to move to another country to live, there are several reasons for this. I can tell you why. First of all, I must say that I want stability in my life. I think it's very difficult to get it here in Russia. There are several reasons for this. I have nothing against Russia. Russia is a wonderful country, it is my homeland, and I like it, but the economic situation here is very bad, you can't be sure about the next day, but I am thinking about my future.

The second reason for my intention to move to another country. I would like to find my soul mate, someone I can trust completely, someone who will be there for me all the time, love me and take care of me. I would like my other half to be close to me, to feel that I am safe, that I am loved and that there is a person next to me to whom I can convey all my tenderness and care that is inside of me. I really have something to give, but right now there is no one special that I can give it to, and I don't want to spend it just on someone, I want to meet my one, my special one.

I think a lot about you and I would like to hear from you soon. OK, now I finish my letter and will wait for your quick response!

With warm hugs Anna...

Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2021 17:07:06 +0300

3NT Solutions LLP
Germany

IMG-94016205.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:19 pm

Hi my dear xxxxxx!

I am so glad and happy to have met you. My life has changed since I received your first letter. Before that, my life was dry, boring, and hopeless. Now I'm happier and looking forward to tomorrow. I never thought about living abroad. But now everything has changed. I never dreamed I'd find someone like you before. Someone I can talk to, someone who will understand me.

When I read your letters xxxxx I feel that you are honest and sincere with me.. You tell me a lot about yourself, so I want to tell you the same thing. You know, I have a dream. I would like to find true love.. special person.. who will love me and take care of me... And I'll do the same for him. I want our love to be forever. I think that when I meet this special person, I will give him all my tenderness.. All your care and love. What's your dream? What do you want most from life? Please tell me. I will be very interested to know what you are thinking and dreaming about.

You know xxxxxx, I need to tell you something. I never thought that using the Internet you can find a very good man.. Someone special.. But now I can say that it happened to me! I met you and I feel like I've known you for a long time. I can confidently say that now there is a person in the world who understands me and whose dreams and intentions are close to mine. You must know that you are dear to my heart.. I'm always ready to listen and try to help you if you need it.

Well, I'm finishing my letter now and will wait for your response!

Anna...

Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2021 16:01:37 +0300

3NT Solutions LLP
Germany

82615341-102255.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:08 pm

Hi my sweet xxxxxx..

I wait for your letter every day. When I see him my heart starts beating faster. 1000 questions appear in my head??? What he wrote? Is he tired of me? When I start reading the letter, I calm myself down and reread it several times. After reading the letter, I start writing the answer in my head ****

Today I had some unusual day. I had a strange feeling. I have never experienced such a feeling. Something is clearly happening to me. At the sight of your letter, my head turns off and I think only of you. My pulse quickens and my heart starts beating faster. When I see your photo, I imagine how I hug, press against you, feel your warmth. But these are just my thoughts..

I think how to be next to you and see you with my own eyes even for one moment. But I don’t know how to do it. After all, I have no wings, and I cannot fly to you to give you my kiss. I am so happy to have met you. Mark, I feel how my life is changing and this feeling comes from my heart. I began to devote more time to my beauty. Spend more time in front of the mirror. I do it all for you.

You and I have known each other for several days. And for myself, I have already made some conclusions. I realized that you are empathetic, sincere, reliable. I love these qualities that I found in you. They draw me to you. But I'm so sorry that there are thousands of kilometers between us.

xxxxxx, do you have similar feelings? Tell me open your heart to me. Are there any changes in your life after our meeting? In my head now there are only one thoughts and these thoughts about you.

You gave me new life. You filled my heart with happiness and love. Perhaps this is fate?

I hope you can also tell me about your feelings for me. I want to know. Will you tell?

I kiss and hug your Anna

Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2021 16:03:08 +0300

3NT Solutions LLP
Germany

119131717-59872.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:51 pm

Hi my joy xxxxxx!

Thank you for writing to me from the bottom of your heart. I love to read what you think and feel. Thank you for being open and honest with me and for telling me how you think and feel. I love to know your innermost thoughts. I still dream of being with you in your house and talking to you. I dream of holding your hand and listening to your thoughts and ideas.

xxxxxx, I watched a rerun of "Pust Govoryat" on TV last night. For several years now, it has been a popular TV show, where they discuss ordinary life problems of people ... They showed a story about disabled people there. This story touched me very much. They talked about people with disabilities who find it very difficult to live in this world. But most of all I remember the story about the man. This man had no arms, no legs. He lost them when he was 16 years old. Now he is 32 years old and he lives a good and happy life. He has his own business. There are hobbies. There are goals and dreams. This is thanks to the support of his relatives and his beloved woman. Yes Yes Yes! He has a beautiful and completely healthy wife. She loves him greatly for his moral values. Do you understand? He has no arms and legs! But he has a kind, strong heart and a pure soul. With these qualities he won his wife. Do you know how they met? You won't believe... But they met on the Internet. It's a fact... If you suddenly want to see this story, then you can find it on GOOGLE.COM. title - "Pust 'govoryat. Zhizn' bez ogranicheniy". The protagonist of this story is "Aleksey Talay".

Only distance separates us from you. I think this is a very small problem. After all, it is easier to overcome several thousand kilometers than learning to live without legs and arms. Do you agree? I couldn't watch it without crying. After watching this story, I drew conclusions. I realized that there is no need to be afraid of anything, no need to look for reasons to retreat. You need to fight for your happiness. You need to set a goal for yourself, go towards it and believe in success! I think that we should take this example as a basis. Most have arms and legs. There is everything! But people cannot be happy. They just don't know how to appreciate life.

xxxxxx, there is a great distance between us. It is a fact! But I do not think that it can interfere with us. It all depends only on us! From our desire. From our desire.. Do you agree? Personally, I'm not afraid of the distance that separates us. We only live once and we must always remember this!

Our meeting - perhaps it was fate that gave us a chance? A chance to test it? Have you thought about it?

I hope you are not tired of my letter? I hope you understand my reasoning? I would be glad if you share your thoughts with me..

Pffuuuuu... That's all for today....

Anna

Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2021 14:37:38 +0300

3NT Solutions LLP
Germany

145481398-2483.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:29 pm

Hi my dear xxxxxxx!

How was your day? I had a normal working day. It was as monotonous as the other days. Only communication with you brings new colors into my life. It is a pity that there is a distance between us and we cannot meet in any cafe. But there is a lot of time ahead. Perhaps this will happen in the future??? xxxxxx what do you think?

Today I went for a walk with my friend Marina. We walked in the park, and I thought how great it would be if we (you and me) walked together! What do you think? Wouldn't that be nice? Marina asked me about my personal life. Have I found a man? I said no"! I asked her why she thought that??? ***** After all, I did not tell anyone about our communication. She told me that I had changed a lot. I have become more beautiful, I smile a lot, and for me it is very noticeable. I think I'm in love with you. But I'm not completely sure of that yet. I tried to resist it, to comprehend it, but every time I returned to the same conclusion.

xxxxxx, I hope you are not angry with me for not telling my friend about you? I do not want to say that I met a person in another country, because we have not yet met in person. But I have serious intentions and feelings for you that grow every day. From the very beginning of our communication, I have already told you that I want to meet a man with whom I can build a strong relationship.

Lately in the mornings I wake up with thoughts of you. Quite a long time has passed since we met. But I hope that our relationship will grow into something big. I don't want to rush you. But I hope that the meeting will be a new level of our communication. Mmmm? What do you think xxxxxx?

xxxxxx Of course, there is no need to rush to conclusions.. Such a decision must be made with full responsibility! But I'll tell you honestly, I'm already starting to think about it! Because letters cannot convey everything that is in the head, in the soul ...

Do you understand my train of thought? Hope so. Tell me your opinion. Good?

Now I am going to finish my letter...

Anna

PS. I am sending you a photo my friend Marina. I hope, you like it?

Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2021 14:09:28 +0300

3NT Solutions LLP
Germany

IMG-101007843.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:02 pm

Hi my dear xxxxxx!

I was very pleased to read your answer. I hope that you read my last letter carefully and do not really get angry with me for not telling my friend about you. I was worried. I thought that you might not understand my reasoning. But now I see that you understand everything. And I am very pleased that we have a common opinion..

I am glad that you appeared in my life, and now I cannot imagine life without you. You have filled my life with happiness and new emotions. I have never felt as good with anyone as I did with you xxxxxx! Now I can't imagine how I would have lived without you. But now I know for sure that I want to create a serious relationship with you! Every day I understand that I like you more and more. I understand that I am attracted to you more and more. I like you, I like to communicate with you. It's easy for me to be with you, as if I have known you for a long time. Maybe it's because we were made for each other. What do you think?

Today I had a wonderful day)))) My beloved mother came to visit me! She also noticed that now I am much happier and more fun. Almost always there is a smile on my face and my mother also became interested in the reason for my happiness. After all, you will not hide anything from your parents. You can discuss anything with your mom. True? Mom will always understand and support. This time I could not resist and told my mother that
I had met you. I said that you will make me happy even from a distance! I told you about the nice letters you write to me. Mom was glad to see me so happy. She wishes us happiness and sends you her greetings!

Your Anna

Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2021 11:51:26 +0300

3NT Solutions LLP
Germany

IMG-66851786-375863.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:47 pm

Hi my wonderful xxxxxx!

I am so happy to see your letter and sincere words. I feel how sincere and serious you are to me. I can't Express my feelings for you, but if we meet, you will see in my eyes, all my joy, my happiness. I am very happy that I met you and I believe that we will be together! But I understand that we are still far away and now I can only dream about it...

xxxxxx, I would like to tell you that you have changed my life a lot! You are always in my thoughts. You know, I'm already afraid of losing you, losing our special bond that we have now, I don't know how my life will be without you, I can't imagine it now. You have brought me so much joy and happiness that I trust you completely! I have opened my heart to you, and I would very much like our relationship to be the same as it is now!

You know, xxxxxx, I told you before that I wanted to find my true love, my soul mate, I think I'm very close to her now. I take you very seriously, there's only one thing left. Our meeting! This is very important, in my opinion it is the best way to learn more about each other. I dream of this, of the time when we will see each other for the first time, look into each other's eyes... So far, these are just my dreams, but I want it all to come true!

With hugs,

Your Anna..

Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2021 17:58:01 +0300

3NT Solutions LLP
Germany

131074960-8295.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”