It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:09 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Anastasiya Filomafitskaya; <sladkayamondaarinka@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anastasiya; <sladkayamondaarinka@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:26 pm

.... when it comes to Money, Pics are always out by Vlads ......

Hello my most beloved man xxxxxxx!
My dear, do not worry, logically I understand your thoughts.
Thanks always for your thoughts! I love you very much and I look forward to our meeting!
Today u knew the details of my trip!
You must know. That tickets are the easiest thing that is required.
you need two tickets in both directions for the visa to be approved well.
I know and will do the paperwork with experienced people anyway. These are people through whom we have been flying for many years to relax with our family!
I found out the approximate cost to make all documents turnkey. In other words, completely do all the paperwork. Full package of documents.
It will take approximately 1150 - 1170 USD approximately. Yes, there will be two plane tickets. Two train tickets to Moscow and back. Hotel 1 day in Moscow. In order not to be late for my plane.
But you still need to know more precisely the airport where I will fly? Tell me more precisely, please. But tickets are about 20-30 USD difference. Everything is close and close to you!
I can order tickets for June 22nd. I can fly to you without a problem. I learned the information. Airplanes fly. Things are good!
Then you need medical documents, insurance. Now 2 insurance needs to be done under the new law .. They no longer know how to take extra money from tourists ... But I have to follow the rules. To get a visa approved.
And another important point, I must first fly to the country. Do not violate any law of your country So that in the future we could make an already long visa. Now I can fly as a tourist.
And behave well in your country. And only then it will be easier to get a second visa in the future, when we decide about our future !!!
You need to start making documents as soon as possible. Because it will not be done quickly. It will take time to make the documents. You understand? Then when the borders are open, it will be difficult to make documents.
Because all people start flying and there will be long lines everywhere. You understand?
I told you that for more than a month I did not go to work and did not receive a salary! Due to problems with the virus, my aunt's business stopped. Therefore, it is very difficult for me. I can’t save a lot of extra money on the trip.
You know that my father was also fired from work. Now my parents live only on my mom’s retirement. Therefore, parents can not help me! It’s very hard for them now.
I believe that together we will overcome all difficulties and we will surely meet up! Can I count on you? Please write to me as soon as possible! Your Anastasiya

Received: from [100.108.48.210] ([85.26.233.6])
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2020 14:16:51 +0200

CUSTOMERS-GPRS-LAN
CORP
MGSM
Moskovskoe shosse, 15
443080, Samara, Russia
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:07 pm

Hello my most beloved man xxxxxx!
I love you very much and really want to be with you!
I constantly think about you and look forward to our meeting! I learned information from experienced people. June 22 will be lifted restrictions. On June 22, planes will begin to fly. This is reliable information. I need to make travel documents as soon as possible. Experienced people say that now it’s easier to make documents and get a visa. Now there are no queues. And so now I can easily make documents and get a visa. You understand?
you must understand that we have very experienced people nearby. Who know everything in great detail and professionally. Our family flew, through experienced people for many, many years!
Yes, I must have 1170 USD for travel. These will be different tickets in two directions. Need to buy 2 tickets. Roundtrip.
definitely need a return ticket. To the embassy approved the visa!
Then two train tickets. To have a flight from Moscow! Then you need to come to Moscow in advance and stay at the hotel. In order not to be late for the plane the next day, calmly! Sleep and then fly !!!
Of course different life insurance. and other medical documents, insurance. and services to experienced people. and various other small documents.
Experienced people categorically said no need to fly for the first time through an invitation.
I will fly as a tourist. It is very important ! For the first time I have to visit your country as a tourist! I must not have any violation of the law. Then I will come back to Russia. And for the second time we can make any long-term visa. The embassy will already go to meet us !!! and you can already get a long visa.
Now the visa will be from about 1 to 6 months.
No one knows how long they will approve a visa.
we will submit documents. and only then, when the visa is fully approved, we can see. Maybe 1 month ..
but sometimes they give visas for 3-6 months, if you're lucky!
The main and important point a tourist must leave the country in advance before the visa ends. And not in the very last days ... In order not to receive any warnings and comments. Then the second visa and the third visa will be much easier to get in the future! In other words, as soon as I have cash. Immediately I can start the procedure. You need to pay for the trip and start making documents as soon as possible. That there were no problems with the visa. You understand?
I want to tell you again. That I am in a very difficult position. Almost 2 months I did not go to work and I did not receive a salary. My father was fired from his job. I have no one else to ask for help. What will we do next? Will you help me pay for the trip? Can I count on you?
I love you very much and I look forward to our meeting! Together we will overcome all difficulties and we will definitely meet! No one can stop us! No one can tear us apart. Before our meeting, it remains to take only one step and we should not stop! Very soon we will be together and we will be the happiest couple on earth! Forever your Anastasiya

Received: from [10.249.160.232] ([85.26.233.49])
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2020 13:09:27 +0200

CUSTOMERS-GPRS-LAN
CORP
MGSM
Moskovskoe shosse, 15
443080, Samara, Russia

..... next PDF-Pic .... nice Photo montage

... here we've the original from RPO her Instagram

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:54 pm

Hello my beloved man xxxxxx! How are you today? I am so happy that I met you my most beautiful and dearest person to me! You made my life so beautiful. You brought so much love into it and it cannot be measured in anything, because in the world there is no such unit of measure that could do it. Love can only be felt, received from another person, and also given and given to your most beautiful and beloved person. You are for me the very person to whom I am ready to give my whole heart full of love! Although the heart is very small, it keeps so much love for you! You yourself do not imagine that it can give birth and store the most expensive and most beautiful feeling in the world! Love is how much tenderness and greatness is in this word. It is so gentle and affectionate, because it is the best that is in the world, the most expensive that people can have. Nothing can stop my love for you! I LOVED, I LOVE AND I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU!

I am very glad that very soon we will be together. I no longer knew what to do .. Thank you very much for helping me. Thank you very much for your support. Thank you for helping me with the trip to you. My dear, how will it be more convenient for you to translate help? Will you help through a bank account? Chile through fast systems?

I CAN NOT LIVE WITHOUT YOU! I miss it! These words bring me so much charm that I’m ready to repeat this all day, I’m ready to re-read your letter millions of times to enjoy your sweetest love! My love, we already know each other quite well and we represent our characters. In general, I never thought that it was so easy to study and learn about a person. But there is only one explanation for all this - LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! it was she who aroused the greatest interest in me in order to get to know you closer, to know your interests, your preferences. My dear, I wrote you a letter, just to learn more about you, to read your gentle words! With every word, my love for you grows more and more! And it will grow to you every day, because nothing can make the heart stop loving! Love always remains in the heart and it can never be forgotten. If a person has the most genuine and true love in his heart, then he will always keep it and never forget it. And most importantly, he will do everything so that this love can not only warm his soul and heart in his own words. But also so that she could charm and fascinate him with her presence, her beauty and all her love and feelings for him. For me, first of all, a person’s beauty does not lie in his appearance, but in his emotional world, in his feelings, which he can express to close and dear people. For many recently, the material well-being of man has also become important. But for me this is generally alien, because nothing can replace a heart full of love, no things, objects and money. He can be replaced only by one more heart, in which there is even more love! I have written many times and will write this many more times. I love you and I will love you! I will always keep in my heart love for you, because for me you are the most precious and closest thing in this world full of evil. But at one end of the world there are two good people who love each other and want to be together as soon as possible. My dear, we will always be with you, because love is a very strong feeling and nothing can overpower it. You just need to always keep this love and cherish it. I think that on the path to happiness, nothing can be more expensive than love! I really and truly love you. Your Anastasiya

Received: from [10.212.120.80] ([85.26.233.170])
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2020 11:19:05 +0200

CUSTOMERS-GPRS-LAN
CORP
MGSM
Moskovskoe shosse, 15
443080, Samara, Russia

..... next PDF-Pic

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:59 pm

.... is she really so daft :thinking: :thinking:

Hello my most beautiful love xxxxxx! My dear, I'm fine. I am very glad to see your letter.

I have to understand what information do you need? How did you want to help? Through a bank account? In this case, you need an account that can accept the American currency!
I have my personal bank account. But this is only for the Russian currency. You cannot send dollars to such an account. To do this, open a new account. it will be an expensive account. and then every day you will need to pay account maintenance too. And wait for the opening of such an account for the American currency, for many days it will take to wait ...
I have my simple account where the salary goes.
but I know what can be done. my uncle and aunt had such accounts. Because they used to do business.
And if necessary, I will take information today or tomorrow. And you can make a standard transfer to my uncle’s bank account.
I will wait for your letter and then I will answer immediately with information.
and you have to orient me when you plan to make a translation?
To warn my uncle and aunt. So they are waiting for the money.

Now my thoughts are only about you my sweet! My prince, I cannot live without you and without your sweet love! My love for you rises higher and higher. My prince, I so want to fly with you to heaven, I want to fly, hold your hand. My dear you, for me, my most beautiful angel, to which I aspire so much and want to be with him. My love, you can’t imagine what you mean to me. You are all the most expensive and most beautiful thing to me in the world! If it weren’t for you, then I can’t imagine what life would be like for me now! But fate gave me such a wonderful gift and I found you! For me, this is the most wonderful gift that is necessary for happiness! My prince, I am happy that fate gave you to me. But I have only one single disappointment and it consists in the fact that I am not with you, that we are not together now! My prince, if I were with you, I would be the happiest. I love you and I will always love you my most beautiful prince! My dear, tell me, do you think that fate gave you exactly the same gift? My dear, I really hope that we can use this gift with you. I want happiness, I love you and want to have a family with you! My dear, you are the dearest person to me, whom I love so much, without which I can not imagine my life, my happiness! My dear, tell me, are you ready to give me the most beautiful gift to my happiness, you are ready to give me all your love! I want our love with you to be the most beautiful and the strongest! I want us to be the happiest! I LOVE YOU!
I REALLY MISS YOU! I WANT TO BE ONLY WITH YOU MY CUTE ANGEL! I WILL WAIT FOR YOUR MOST SWEET LETTERS AND DO NOT FORGET MY LOVE FOR YOU! Trust me and everything will be fine. I will always be there and never let you down. Now I am very lonely, but thoughts about you and about our meeting give me peace and hope for the future. I believe in you and our happiness. Trust is the most important thing in a relationship. Nothing else can stop us. Everything will be better than everyone my beloved husband. I love you very much and have no idea how to spend one day without you. I really miss and look forward to our meeting. You are all that I have. I need you. I only miss you. Your Anastasiya

Received: from [10.213.89.86] ([85.26.233.100])
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2020 12:04:46 +0200

CUSTOMERS-GPRS-LAN
CORP
MGSM
Moskovskoe shosse, 15
443080, Samara, Russia

..... next PDF-Pic

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:43 pm

My dear. I understand you. I understand that you only want to help me. I thought that if you transfer to your uncle’s account it will be faster. The fact is, I have my personal bank account. But this is only for the Russian currency. You cannot send dollars to such an account. So that you only deal with me, here are my details.
My full details:
Name: Anastasiya
Surname: FiLomafitskaya
Country Russia
City: Kazan
Agrarian street 63
Postal Code 420061

Even in spite of all our problems, because of which we are not yet together, my love for you is not diminishing, but on the contrary, it is only growing. It grows every hour and every minute. My love, my prince, my treasure, my dear, you are everything to me! I am ready to give you so much love and tenderness, only you and no one else. My dear, you are the person to whom all my heart belongs, a heart full of love for you! My love, you are the most beautiful thing that can exist in the world. I am so happy that our feelings give you the most wonderful feeling in the world, like love! My prince, my love for you is so strong that sometimes it seems to me that there are no more people in the world, only you and me! And no one else. My dear, I really want it to always be that our feelings for each other do not disappear, but grow with every second, with every word we write to each other. I want all our dreams to come true as soon as possible, all our desires that we have been dreaming about for so long. My dear, but the most important thing now is desire, and the main dream for us is the reunion of our love with you! I wake up every morning and all my thoughts at once about you my dear. I think how beautiful you are, I remember all your kind words and I am so pleased at heart. Only I understand that you are far from me and you are not there. And it would be so pleasant for me to wake up with you every morning when we can wish each other good morning so that we have a pleasant day. But, unfortunately, you and I have none of this. But I really hope that soon it will become a reality, sweet and, most importantly, a reality pleasant for us and our happiness! I often think about you, about our future. Darling, I am so pleased to imagine our future, because these are always pleasant dreams. But often reality brings the exact opposite. But you are such a person with whom I simply cannot be unhappy, who simply will not allow me to suffer. My love, I am also very happy that I can write you all these words, that my words please you, and you are pleased with it. My love, but when we are together, I think it will be even more pleasant. After all, we are so similar to each other, we have so much in common. My dear, in this world for me there is only one person whom I loved, whom I love and whom I will love until the end of my days. I love you! I will always love you! Lots of sweet and tender kisses! Your lonely princess, who is so waiting for her prince, her happiness! Your Anastasiya

Received: from [10.213.89.86] ([85.26.233.100])
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2020 18:42:08 +0200

CUSTOMERS-GPRS-LAN
CORP
MGSM
Moskovskoe shosse, 15
443080, Samara, Russia

..... next PDF-Pic

.... given address Татарстан респ., Казань г., Аграрная ул. 63/2 стр, 420061 don't exist

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:35 pm

..... now she got it ....... :whew: :hugz:

Hello my beautiful Prince xxxxxx! How are you my sweetest today? My love, it was just an indescribable happiness for me to check my mail and find your letter.

My dear, I understood you yesterday that we will not use my uncle’s account. I gave you my data yesterday. You can use my data and transfer the help to my name. I heard about such a WesternUnion system. Can we try through it?

My dear, I love you! I can’t love anyone except you. I hope that today you write me something for love. You are my prince all my happiness is only to be near you. All my love is only for you. My heart is full of love just for you my love! I love you very much! I am so pleased to write you this phrase, which is the meaning of my whole life. I am ready to write this to you constantly, because I am so pleased to receive your letters with your love. My dear, your letters bring me only joy and hope for our bright future. My dear, but in truth I will be happy when I will be with you, when I can get out of the plane, with my gaze to find you out of the crowd and run towards you. My dear, I so want to give you the sweetest, hottest and most unforgettable kiss. My love, I want our meeting and our love to be unforgettable for you and me. You are my beautiful treasure that I have found, which gives me love and with which my happiness will be unlimited. My love, I only want happiness and love with you. Nothing else interests me in this vast world. Only your love and you are the only purpose of my life to spend my whole life with you. I love you and I really hope that our love will be stronger than anything and we will overcome any obstacles and obstacles. My dear, I am sure that I am the meaning of your life. I hope that we will achieve our happiness with you in the very near future. I hope to receive your soon reply. I will be so pleased to read your gentle words! Only your letters save me at this time while we are not together. Thank you so much for not forgetting about me and always writing so many words about love. It is so pleasant to understand and realize with you our happiness full of love and affection. I am very happy that I have you. You are very dear to me and need you like a breath of air. Thank you my dear husband. Only your Anastasiya

Received: from [100.83.91.174] ([85.26.165.98])
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2020 10:13:40 +0200

MF-MGSM
OJSC MSS-Povolzhe network - GPRS Access Pool No. 3
MGSM
Moskovskoe shosse, 15
443080, Samara, Russia

..... next PDF-Pic

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:18 am

I love you so much and want to be your only and no repeat wife. You are all that I have and it is such a happiness to understand that we love each other so much.

My dear, I understand everything. You are right as always! I’m not going to argue with you in any way. We must comply with WesternUnion rules. You and I are not violators and must abide by all the rules. No problem, I send you a photocopy of my passport. I hope that tomorrow you will succeed and you will help me with the trip.

My darling, I miss you so much! My prince I miss you so my sweet! You are everything to me and you cannot imagine how lonely I am without you and your love! My love is not a man in the world who would still be able to give me such a beautiful, such passionate love as you are my prince! I really love you, you are my happiness, which I so want to receive and never part with it. You are the most beautiful person in the world! You are the person to whom I and my love are intended! My fate is only for you. I keep the most beautiful and strongest love for you! Besides you, I can’t love anyone else! My beloved, believe me now so badly, because you are not there and I am not with you. I can’t sit with you in the evening in the same room and talk looking into each other’s eyes. I want you to be near and always give me your love and affection. I miss your attention so much. My dear, I would be happiest if this moment had already come in the very next few days. But I really hope that this day will already come and we will always live this moment. My beloved husband, I have so many desires when we are together! I want so far only one desire to come true, our biggest desire is to be together, to meet with you and to be your beloved wife! My dear, the most important thing is that we have a desire with you and we should only believe and achieve this! I believe that everything will be fine! You have become for me the closest and closest person. More recently, I could only dream about it. I am extremely happy that this time has come and we can realize our dream in the very near future. I am very glad that everything is so good. I am crazy in love with you. I feel really good when I just read your letters. I am really very pleased to write this letter to you. I am so happy that I met you and can write this letter. My emotions overwhelm my mind and mind. When I write a letter, my heart begins to beat in two atoms and three times more often. I do not understand what is happening to me, but I believe that this is the purest and most passionate love between us. I really need you. I will look forward to your letter with great impatience! Remember that I love you very much and miss you every minute. All my thoughts are only about you and about our first meeting. Thank you for everything you do for me. Your Anastasiya

Received: from [100.105.48.242] ([85.26.233.177])
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2020 21:00:40 +0200

CUSTOMERS-GPRS-LAN
CORP
MGSM
Moskovskoe shosse, 15
443080, Samara, Russia

..... next PDF-Pic

0002-page1-image1.jpg

.... I've this Passport already longer in my Collection but I had to wait until I got him.

.... to the Passport:

,,,, Transcription is wrong; in the Datapage was used a wrong Font, when one know where to look, then one can see that in the machine-readable Part was used the wrong OCR. Not necessary to explain the Difference and how it must be correct.

Passport was already used in two other Scams under Yana V. Avedisyan from Belgorod and from Tatyana A. Mishina from Permsky Krai.

.... Draft for this Passport was the Passport from Ekaterina Khristolyubova from Voronezh.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:53 pm

Today is a good day, can I cheer you up?
Cold weather returned to us, rains
Write me directly home, without an agency. my address sladkayamondaarinka@gmail.com

Received: from [190.160.107.59] ([190.160.107.59])
To: lumbuwe@msn.com, xxxxxxx@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 04:35:04 +0200 ..... today is 10.06.20

allocated
VTR BANDA ANCHA S.A.
CL-VPNS-LACNIC
Oscar Torres
Avenda Apoquindo, 4800, Piso 7°
7560969 - Santiago - Metropolitana
Chile

59020.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:58 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx. My dear, I really miss your words in your letters. Write me. I'm madly waiting for your letter.

Received: from [100.127.186.110] ([85.26.164.74])
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 12:15:28 +0200

MF-MGSM
MGSM
Moskovskoe shosse, 15
443080, Samara, Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:50 pm

I hope that everything is fine with you. I miss your letter. Favorite Anastasiya

Received: from [100.127.186.110] ([85.26.164.74])
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 22:24:38 +0200

MF-MGSM
MGSM
Moskovskoe shosse, 15
443080, Samara, Russia

Return to “Russian scammers”