It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:37 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Elizabeth Storey; <summerledy@msnemail.su>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed May 13, 2020 3:29 pm

..... from DLB-Spam ..... strange :thinking:

Today is a good day, can I cheer you up?
How is your weather?
If you are interested in my letter, write to me personally at home and we will continue the dialogue summerledy@msnemail.su

Received: from [134.35.187.22] ([134.35.187.22])
To: justino@urc.co.za, dimitris_crypton@rocketmail.com, xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 13 May 2020 08:37:55 +0200

PTC-YEMENNET-BROAD-POOL03016-24
Public Telecommunication Corporation
Yemen Telecom Networking Team
Aljoraf area - Airport street
P.O.Box 17045
Sana'a
YEMEN

5645738.jpg

..... RPO is TV-presenter, Singer, Дом 2-Actress, Eventmanager & animal rights activist Oльгa Oрлoвa/Olga Orlova from Moscow

http:/ /olgaorlova.ru/

https:/ /vk.com/olgaorlova1311

.instagram.com/olgaorlova1311/

.facebook.com/olga.orlova.927

https:/ /teleprogramma.pro/stars/1322574-moya-samaya-bolshaya-pobeda-orlova-pokazala-povzroslevshego-u3531/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Eliza; <summerledy@msnemail.su>

Postby IceFM » Fri May 15, 2020 3:51 pm

G'day! xxxxxxx!!! :) Do you like your work? Thank you for answering me. I didn't expect to see your kind words.
When I saw your letter, I felt a desire to become your friend. Otherwise, I wouldn't have seen your answer.
My profile doesn't say much about me, but I will try to tell you as much about myself as possible.
I was offered your profile at a Dating Agency. I'm glad I can answer you. :liar: :liar:
Most people lock up when they first talk, but I'm not on that list of people.
If I like a man, I try to show all my life qualities.
Do you mind if I start telling you about myself? :) I am 41 years old, my height is 170 cm, weight is 60 kg.
I've never been married. I also don't have children. But I love children very much.
And if you have children, it is a great joy. Children are the flowers of life!!!
I love children very much and it seems they also love me. You can see
I'm in the photo I'm sending you with the letter. You might also be interested in finding out where I live.
Most of the time now it has to be carried out in many countries.
These are mainly Saudi Arabia, Australia, America, Norway, France, Italy, and Spain.

But my hometown is Amsterdam, Holland. My parents still live in this city. I try
find more time to meet your family. About 3-5 times a year I visit my family, friends and relatives.
Unfortunately, I don't have a laptop at hand right now, so I use my cell phone.
I get a little sad because I have to finish. I look forward to hearing from you.
I hope I will become your friend, sincerely Eliza. I want to ask you to answer and say that you could get my answer.
Even if you don't want to communicate.
Then tell me so that I don't continue to build hopes for our friendship. Your Princess Eliza.

mailto:summerledy@msnemail.su

Received: from srv216-vps-st.jino.ru ([195.161.114.71]:39572) by smtp.beget.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1.1:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-SHA:256) (Exim 4.90.1-beget)
Date: Fri, 15 May 2020 10:08:18 +0200
Reply-To: Eliza Friend <summerledy@msnemail.su>

AVGURO-NET ...... Proxy
Avguro Technologies Ltd. Hosting service provider
Sergey Ulyashin
Avguro Technologies Ltd.
18, 912, Yunnatov str.
127083, Moscow, Russia

DCIM-120909012.jpg

DCIM-287443543.jpg: 11/05/20; 11:16am ---- 09.04.15 ..... Via Condotti

DCIM-66384322.jpg: 12/05/20; 11:15am ---- 10.04.15 .... Vatican City, Italy

DCIM-91893475.jpg: 12/05/20; 11:16am ----18.04.15 ... Спортивный комплекс "Олимпийский"

........ Olga Orlova confirmed
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat May 16, 2020 4:30 pm

:pee: :pee: :pee: :pee:
Hi dear xxxxxx! It is very nice to see your letter. I hope that we will have a good dialogue and in the future a good path will open for a serious relationship.
My real name is Elizabeth. All friends used to call me Eliza.
In reality, you can see each other and enjoy the presence. I did not expect you to be interested in me. Thanks for answering. It becomes impossible for me to continue acquaintance on the streets. My work is time consuming. The Internet helps you get to know you. The dating agency offered your email. I agreed that I was ready to meet you. I was promptly offered your profile. :liar: :liar: :liar:
I am always very busy at my job.
I am engaged in the restoration of a loss-making business: a bar, restaurant, company, company and much more.
I help people start developing and always get a good cash fee for their work.

I always help people if they need my help. All the bars and restaurants that I help spin up.
They have become very successful in their field of activity. I like my job.
I travel very often and have been able to see many countries.
Now I have to devote a lot of time to my work.
Friends are often offended because I cannot often communicate with them in reality.
I hope you are ready for the first time to chat here and exchange letters on the Internet !?
Most of my friends use Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, Viber for communication. I like to communicate in reality.
I will try to answer you every day, but as I said, I work a lot.
I also have a phone number. Now there is a lot of work and therefore I can not call you.
I was born in the Netherlands, the city of Amsterdam.
Now my parents live there, which I really miss.
We often see our parents. I often visit my parents in the Netherlands.
My birthday is June 13, 1978. I am 41. My parents live in the Netherlands, there are also many relatives there.
I had very good training. I learned several foreign languages ​​(English, German, Italian). Now I live and work in Sweden. It is very beautiful and picturesque. Here in Sweden I rent an apartment.
But as I told you, I am often in the Netherlands. My work often sends me to different countries.
Here in Sweden I have a nice apartment and a decent job.
I am not married and have no children.
I use a dating agency. I was asked to answer your profile. I agreed and hope to get your reciprocity.
Why do I need these acquaintances? To begin with, you and I can become friends, I hope you do not mind.
I do not want to make a guess, but I think that we will become much closer than friends.
I really like swimming, sex, golf, racing, traveling.
As they say, time will tell !!! If we want to meet, then this is not a problem.
I travel often and I have the opportunity to visit various countries, both tourist and work.
The last time I read only magazines :-). I listen to music and it’s mostly calm, Jazz, Blues.
Sometimes with friends we go to the latest movies at the cinema. Will you keep me company in the future?
I respect any work and can do a lot on my own. I like to dance :-)
I wanted to know more about you and your character. Will you tell me about this? I think that you are a sociable and romantic man ... I guessed right? :-) Now I'm finishing and waiting for an answer. I want to continue
our acquaintance. Have a good day. Regards Eliza.

Received: from srv216-vps-st.jino.ru ([195.161.114.71]:33038) by smtp.beget.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1.1:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-SHA:256) (Exim 4.90.1-beget)
Date: Sat, 16 May 2020 17:20:56 +0200

AVGURO-NET ...... Proxy
Sergey Ulyashin
Avguro Technologies Ltd.
18, 912, Yunnatov str.
127083, Moscow, Russia

DCIM-12098356.jpg ...... 29.03.2020

DCIM-120987812.jpg ...... 12.02.2020 ..... Nello Restaurant - New York, NY

DCIM-12906723.jpg ..... 14.04.2020

.... she have Tons of Dogs in her big House .....

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon May 18, 2020 3:03 pm

Good afternoon xxxxxx!!! I had a difficult day and therefore had to delay the answer. I received a message on my Email. Then when i carefully read, then I realized that this is a dating agency. I am a lonely girl and therefore paid. Then they sent me your Email and they said that I can get to know you. Unfortunately, I do not know the name of this dating agency. :liar: :liar: :liar:
I always tried to make Friends in real life. I often and a lot communicate with clients through the Internet.
So I decided try the internet for dating. I have little experience communicating on dating sites. I want to apologize again that now I have I will not be able to talk on the phone. I promise that I will try to find time for a telephone conversation. I'm quite a lot I spend time negotiating with clients. In this photo I am with my dad. Unfortunately,
I do not have a photo where I am with my mother. My parents have not lived together for a long time. I often talk with my father and rarely with mom.
I love animal cats, dogs, horses. I will send you some photos.
I like to relax on the couch and watch a movie. I want a man nearby. Maybe you can hug me in the future. I AM
I miss and need a man’s hug. Now I prefer to watch movies that make sense. I don't know about you, but I like
watch such films several times.
Do you like the movie “1 + 1 (one plus one)”? Interstellar? The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring? Rain man Tell me what you like to watch. Do you dream of watching movies with your girlfriend, where you can kiss and hug each other?
I recently registered Skype, but I couldn’t configure the drivers for the Web camera as I was new to computer instructions.
I’ll also definitely find time to chat in Whatsapp, Viber. Sorry, the work is time consuming.
I miss men's hugs. I want to be with my beloved man every evening so that we can enjoy the warmth of my friend
friend.
I am already 41 and I want to spend most of my life with my beloved man. I was able to build my life financially. Therefore I can easy to provide yourself with everything you need. I need a warm hug and want to be your friend.
I try to find time to relax and I like to dance rock and roll, waltz and tango. I also want to learn the basics of rumba and samba.
If you do not mind, then I would like you to become my partner in the future. I will be your teacher, how do you like my offer?
My favorite dance is tango and I really liked the phrase: “Tango gives two people the feeling that they are one.”
I like to cook delicious food. I love to cook carpaccio. Often forced to have lunch and dinner in a restaurant. I miss home comfort.
I will try to send my photos every day and hope for reciprocity.
An ideal man should speak to women as goddesses, and treat them like children. I wanted to ask, do you have
ideal woman?
I am also ready to meet a new friend. If you want, then I can find time for our meeting. I haven’t been intimate for a long time relationship with a man. I miss intimate caress. I think stop dreaming and continue to get to know each other.
I think this is very important in a relationship. I think we need to finish. I will wait for your next letter.
It’s easy to communicate with you and I really like it. I wish you all the best and take care of yourself.
Eliza.

Received: from srv216-vps-st.jino.ru ([195.161.114.71]:38646) by smtp.beget.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1.1:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-SHA:256) (Exim 4.90.1-beget)
Date: Mon, 18 May 2020 14:49:04 +0200

AVGURO-NET ...... Proxy
Sergey Ulyashin
Avguro Technologies Ltd.
18, 912, Yunnatov str.
127083, Moscow, Russia

DCIM-74224812.jpg: 17/05/20; 09:05am ...... Guangzhou Xiangjiang Wildlife World ..... 14.09.2014

DCIM-882534563.jpg: 17/05/20; 09:06am ...... Guangzhou Xiangjiang Wildlife World ..... 14.09.2014

DCIM-963862554.jpg: 17/05/20; 09:05am ......... 28.07.2017

DCIM-my-father.jpg: 17/05/20; 09:07am

... to Pic 4

... "Daddy" is in real Lawyer, writer, columnist, golfer, lecturer, collector Alexander Dobrovinsky

.instagram.com/alexanderdobrovinsky/

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed May 20, 2020 2:47 pm

Hi dear xxxxxx.
I try to combine my work and our communication. I really like you. I keep thinking about you often.
I travel often for work and therefore often visit many new countries. I can only imagine how scared you were to
fall under the ice. Your father deserves respect and I want to thank him that I can now communicate with you.
I had a car accident when we went to the beach with friends. It was a light traffic accident, but my heart almost stopped. When I saw a car flying in front of us with great speed. Everything is in order and my friend broke his
nose in this accident.
I visited almost all countries and I liked it everywhere. Everywhere has its charms and interesting places. Each country and each city is beautiful in its own way. But I would like to visit Venice again. I have been there 2 times and I liked it there. My friends live in Venice. But this does not stop me from relaxing and enjoying these trips.
Previously, I could not even imagine that my work would bring income and pleasure.
Oh well, I think that's enough about work ....
I try to convey in my letters the whole essence that can be shown at a meeting. I do not like to deceive and use
the kindness of other people.
Words can be beautiful, sweet, flattering and you need to prove all this with deeds.
My parents raised me in severity and I am grateful to them for being an honest, sincere person.
I believe that trust, honesty and understanding are the most important feelings about two people.
Recently, many people have been trying for the sake of profit, to become your friend, partner, and generally try
to do whatever you want.
I do not like to communicate with such people, but it seems that I am poorly versed in such people and probably
I am only a gullible girl.
Even if someone deceived me, I can forgive him very quickly and not have any offense. I will not hide it and
I have been deceived many times.
But I will never again consider this person as my friend.
I am romantic and I hope I do not push you away with these words. I don’t seem to notice how I opened my soul
to you.
I feel that I can easily find a common language with you. What are your thoughts on all of this?
Today I had a pretty calm day and I decided to go shopping. I like to shop ... Do you often go shopping?
I want to ask you, do you immediately buy a thing that you like? Or are you trying to ask the price?
I have long understood that if I liked a thing, then I need to buy it. Otherwise, if I do not do it now, I will not be able to buy in the future.
Do you like gifts? What was the last gift you received? They gave me expensive cosmetics. I rarely use makeup.
I like my real skin color.
I like to celebrate holidays in good company and I had a dream to meet with you so that our meeting would be a holiday.
I will have more free time and therefore I want to meet with you, I will visit my parents. I want to take a vacation to meet you.
Do you mind if I invite you to a cup of tea or coffee? We can spend a lot of time together. Are you ready?
Honestly, I really want to see you as the Internet is not enough for communication and I want to see you next ...
I will try to configure Viber, Whatsapp. I think our meeting will help to know each other.
Your letters always bring me joy and I continue to smile.
Miss you ... Your Eliza.

Received: from srv216-vps-st.jino.ru ([195.161.114.71]:55854) by smtp.beget.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1.1:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-SHA:256) (Exim 4.90.1-beget)
Date: Wed, 20 May 2020 10:30:21 +0200

AVGURO-NET ...... Proxy
Sergey Ulyashin
Avguro Technologies Ltd.
18, 912, Yunnatov str.
127083, Moscow, Russia

DCIM-34556432.jpg

DCIM-632845663.jpg ...... La Misere, Beau Vallon, Seychelles ..... 03.12.2019

DCIM-981877434.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri May 22, 2020 3:10 pm

Hi dear xxxxxxx!
I am pleased that you are trying to answer my letters.
I see that I'm interesting to you. I'm glad we found each other.
Today I want to send a photo. May these photos make you happy and what thoughts do you have about me now ???
Our acquaintance is a pleasure for me. You are an interesting and sociable man.
You write me wonderful letters! I want to hope that our relationship does not stop only in correspondence.
This is my opinion and I want to be sincere with you. I hope you understand me.
How was your day? What's new? It is very interesting to me!!!
Last night, when I fell asleep and had a dream. In this dream, I was on the seashore and sunbathing.
I was lying on my back and reading, some kind of novel. And then the shadow closed the sun and I turned around.
It was you. You said that it’s necessary to use a tanning cream like my skin, so as not to burn it.
I said he have it with me. But I can’t put it on my back, you said that you would help.
You have such nice and soft hands and I enjoyed it when you use sunblock.
Now I am sitting at the computer and writing you a letter because I was thinking about you.
More precisely, I thought more about you and me! I am glad that we were able to find each other.
It seems to me that this is fate. I can not call it another!
Now, when I wake up in the morning, my head is occupied with thoughts of you!
When I go to sleep, my head is only occupied with thoughts of you.
You made me return to reality. I used to give all the time to work.
But now I have other thoughts. Thoughts about you.
It is a joy to me. I constantly think, are you all right?
How did you spend the day? What are you doing? Correspondence with you gives me great pleasure.
It is very nice when a man understands my feelings. Therefore, I am not afraid to trust you with my feelings.
I don’t know why, but I trust you. I have not had such feelings for a man for a long time.
But you deserve my trust. I am sure that trust is the main thing for a strong and happy relationship.
I want us to have no secrets from each other! Do you agree? We are looking for a serious relationship.
Therefore, we must be very honest! We must trust each other!
I’m thinking about how our first meeting will take place after a virtual acquaintance.
At the moment, this is my first such dating experience. And I do not know what to expect from this.
I cannot yet imagine our first meeting, but I am not afraid of her.
Are you afraid of our first meeting? Have you thought about this already?
I'm interested ... I will wait for your reply ..
Your Eliza.

Received: from srv216-vps-st.jino.ru ([195.161.114.71]:40044) by smtp.beget.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1.1:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-SHA:256) (Exim 4.90.1-beget)
Date: Fri, 22 May 2020 13:10:53 +0200

AVGURO-NET
Sergey Ulyashin
Avguro Technologies Ltd.
18, 912, Yunnatov str.
127083, Moscow, Russia

DCIM-46533969.jpg .... Eden Island Marina Seychelles ..... 26.11.2019

DCIM-6969387443.jpg ..... 11.04.2020

DCIM-8387594992.jpg .... Eden Island Marina Seychelles ..... 27.11.2019

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun May 24, 2020 4:36 pm

mi2 Miss Eliza th3 ..... Secret code??????? .... TG that the new camera still have old Pics :twisted: :twisted: :roll: .... I had this weekend enough Gifts ..... yesterday this Millions in the Lottery, next Million will come and now Nr. 3
.... every day is a Gift but some are wrong wrapped!!!!!! :mad:

Hello dear xxxxxx. With each new letter, I feel that we are becoming more than friends.
I always try to restrain my feelings, but I can not do anything and control myself.
Every time I close the letter, I start to get bored and often think about you, about our meeting, about the first kisses, and about sex. It is impossible to convey all the feelings that I am experiencing right now. I understand that this requires a meeting with you ......
Today I had a day off, and I was able to sleep well. It is a pity that we could not meet the dawn together.
I like to relax and spend time to good use. But today I decided to go shopping.
As I told you, shopping is a very exciting experience for me. By the way, I probably didn’t tell you, but I like taking pictures.
My camera recently broke and so I decided to buy a new one. I had to look closely for a long time before I could find myself a suitable camera.
I am sure that everyone loves gifts and I think that if a person wants to do something nice and give from a pure heart, then you should not refuse.
How do you feel if I give you a small gift? I want to say in advance that you will really please me if you accept my gift. Please accept my gift, as from a loved one to whom you are not indifferent.
I really like you and it will be a great pleasure for me to please you, to please you and to find out that there is a smile on your face.
Today I bought myself a new camera. Now I can make more photos for you. I sometimes like to buy men's things. These actions give me the opportunity to feel that I am not alone. I want to give you a man’s gift. I also want to send intimate photos. In a word, I want to please you with my gifts. Unless of course you will not mind ???
I also want to hear your voice and you can use Skype, Whatsapp, Viber, but we will have to choose the time.
I already asked you to send a phone number. But I think if I ask again, you won’t be angry.
Write the phone number and country code, city. So that I can call from another country. I know I already asked for your number. But I want to make sure that you give the correct phone number. You wait for me to call you and therefore promise to find time for our conversation. Write your phone number, and I will call you, or pre-send SMS.
I remind you to write the entire number. Since I will call from another country.
I trust you and send my home address. This address is in Holland and there is my own apartment. Therefore, I hope you will also trust me and tell me the home address. The information you send. I won’t tell your home address to anyone. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I can send you a present and don’t try to refuse. My gift is from a pure heart and with love only for you !!!
I feel sad and lonely, and this feeling appears when I have to close the letter.
Provide in your next letter all the information I asked. Write the phone number.
Hug tight, tight and kiss sweetly, sweetly. Miss you, your Eliza.
P.S. My home address:
Speenkruid 86,
1112 NC, Diemen,
Netherlands.
Elizabeth Storey.

Received: from srv216-vps-st.jino.ru ([195.161.114.71]:38382) by smtp.beget.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1.1:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-SHA:256) (Exim 4.90.1-beget)
Date: Sun, 24 May 2020 15:47:14 +0200

AVGURO-NET
Sergey Ulyashin
Avguro Technologies Ltd.
18, 912, Yunnatov str.
127083, Moscow, Russia

DCIM-772934553.jpg .... 19.05.2018

DCIM-87861456.jpg ...... 04.04.2018

DCIM-99734542.jpg ...... 17.11.2017

..... only God knows how Boris comes of this address but how usual in Europe, all Numbers are invisible

....... lovely Eliza/Olga'a "Home" ..... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

... what Boris don't know, you can find all Names, address + Phone number from this Street online .... Nr. 86 is not listed.

https:/ /drimble.nl/adres/diemen/1112NC/speenkruid-86.html

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Elizabeth Storey; <summerledy@msnemail.su>

Postby IceFM » Mon May 25, 2020 2:42 pm

..... Lucky Vlad ...... I've expect this answer from the first Minute but when one don't ask, one don't get a answer.
The dutch Police cannot give me a Information about this address coz of the EU-Private Policy law (DSGVO) ...... at least they've answered immediately and they're informed now about this since yesterday

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue May 26, 2020 3:21 pm

Kisses xxxxxx.
I keep thinking about you and it's hard for me to fall asleep. You are constantly in my thoughts.
We have become close people and I am very happy. My heart began to beat faster.
I enjoy this conversation. I think that we should continue to think about our meeting.
My letters bring a positive mood for the whole day? Are you happy to chat with me?
I think my next words will upset you !!! Tomorrow I have to leave for Greece. A very good client has appeared and therefore I will leave for Greece tomorrow.
At first I thought that I could not fly out of the country. I have a good friend who helped find a flight ticket.
I’m not trying to make a lot of money, but I don’t want to refuse either.
I can answer your letters. If I don’t respond immediately to your letter, then please do not lose me. Everything has its time, as they say.
The main thing is that you never forget about me and try to have a little patience. I promise I will answer when the opportunity arises.
I feel that our relationship will strengthen. When I have a little more time. Then I can call or send SMS, whatsapp.
I want to make you happy and therefore sent a gift. Please do not be scared and want to make you happy.
So that you could receive my gift faster, you had to use Express Delivery, which provides express courier services.
It turns out that this is a very convenient way. The courier will contact you via Email.
This delivery method is much faster (usually 10 business days) more reliable and more convenient than postal delivery.
I do not want you to have problems with paying for courier services and therefore paid for courier services. I indicated your Email in the courier delivery service. They will contact you shortly.

I can’t give this gift personally, so I hope you will like it.
Little time left. We will meet in 2-3 weeks.
It all depends on how soon I can finish the deal. If it works out earlier, then we can meet earlier too. I will not guess.
I often imagine our meeting. I feel that the first look into each other's eyes will be shy.
But I’m not afraid of our meeting with you and, on the contrary, try to do everything possible so that we can be together as soon as possible.
You are not against it, but thoughts often visit me and I want to kiss you, hug you and have sex. My head was filled with sexual thoughts. I do not want to reveal all the sexual secrets and I think we need to wait for the meeting.
Sorry, but I have to finish this letter. You need to wash, pack, and sleep well.
I hug and kiss you tight, your Eliza.

Received: from srv216-vps-st.jino.ru ([195.161.114.71]:45876) by smtp.beget.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1.1:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-SHA:256) (Exim 4.90.1-beget)
Date: Tue, 26 May 2020 16:12:56 +0200

AVGURO-NET
Sergey Ulyashin
Avguro Technologies Ltd.
18, 912, Yunnatov str.
127083, Moscow, Russia

DCIM-2505202007473.jpg

DCIM-25052020474734.jpg

DCIM-2505202048743.jpg

DCIM-2605202047643.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu May 28, 2020 10:29 pm

My love xxxxxx,
I'm so glad that time has come to answer you. Now I am in Greece. I was able to find out that Greece coped better than others with the coronavirus pandemic. I promise you that I will remain safe. I also promise to use gloves and a mask.
..... this we can see very clear in the Movie ... fu***cking :dumb:
This deal is becoming very important to me. And of course I can make good money.
Therefore, the work has become more and I have to work. I want to finish my work quickly. Then I can come to you.
I do not refuse profitable deals and therefore I have to work hard. I'm sorry if I don't answer every day. I give a lot of time to this work. I already started to dream to spend a vacation with you.
I really want to call you or chat in Watsapp. But now I will have a lot of time to take work. I can’t say when there will be more free time. I cannot call or chat with you when I am at work. I also got problems and it seems time has come to buy a new phone. My phone is constantly rebooting.
I made this video for you. I hope you will be glad to see this video. I decided to offer my client to use the Segway for entertainment. You can see me ride well. I am sure this entertainment will help to promote the business and my client will receive a good profit. I often have to make extraordinary decisions.
I can’t stop and constantly think about you. Sometimes it seems that I know you for a long time and I like that these pleasant thoughts visit me.
Is it really love at first sight, although we did not even see each other, and only exchanged letters.
Time will tell and I have good news. I can come to you in 3 weeks, and this is already accurate information.
So you can start to count the days. I miss you so much and think about you.
I hope you already received the message and the courier service sent a message.
I sent you a present and let it bring a smile to your face.
Also there is my underwear. When you open my gift, I want you to feel my presence.
Please write how you represent our first meeting. I think soon you will be sent a notification. I hope you enjoy my gift. I like to give people good!
Your Eliza.

Sent from my Samsung Android.

Received: from srv216-vps-st.jino.ru ([195.161.114.71]:60042) by smtp.beget.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1.1:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-SHA:256) (Exim 4.90.1-beget) ..... this to the Topic "I'm in Greece"
Date: Thu, 28 May 2020 17:01:25 +0200

AVGURO-NET
Sergey Ulyashin
Avguro Technologies Ltd.
18, 912, Yunnatov str.
127083, Moscow, Russia

Grecee Work.mp4 :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
https://sendvid.com/ctzk1995

..... Shit happened ..... stupid when one don't know that there is Aunt Google and Uncle Wikipedia ......also, one should not go direct on the Street where we've Road Signs ...... when one stop this Movie to the right time and fast, then we see that the Road Signs are not in Greece but in Russia on the Beach...... coz this two Road Signs look complete different to the greek Style

..... maybe its the RPO but can't find this Video in her S-M pages..... :(

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Payment Parcelsend Online - payment@parcelsend.online

Postby IceFM » Sat May 30, 2020 10:08 pm

.... of course, this message comes from the same IP from where "Eliza" writes .....

Good afternoon, Mr. xxxxxxxxx!!!

A package has been issued, in your name. Customer Elizabeth Storey.

Information issued delivery:

Sender:

Speenkruid 86,
1112 NC, Diemen,
Netherlands.
Elizabeth Storey.

Information issued delivery:

Weight: 1.40 kg.
Insurance: YES!
Valuation of the goods is confirmed: 760 Euro.
Delivery time: 10-15 days.
Courier services: PAID by Elizabeth Storey.

We always ask all customers for this information. Therefore, provide the phone number, home address.
If you want to receive the package to another address. Then be sure to provide a different address.
Elizabeth Storey provided the necessary information. But we always ask customers to provide this information again.
This is necessary in order to have 100 security. We do not disclose personal information to third parties !!!

Modern customers are always on the move and therefore want products to be even faster and more cost-effective.
Global interconnectedness is growing.

With 380,000 professionals in more than 220 countries and regions of the world, we can achieve even greater reach.
We are already trying to imagine what the world will look like in 2050, and we are preparing for the logistics tasks that await us in the future.

We do not only deliver packages. Our goal is the happiness and prosperity of people who turn to us for services. Everywhere. Everyday.
As a global company, we value the cultural diversity of our employees and consider it our advantage.
Representatives of different cultures with different skills, experience and points of view work in our organization.

Every day we try to speed up the delivery process. Each client will receive the package as soon as possible.
Use such as express delivery. Always help us deliver the package in a short time.

Elizabeth Storey paid for all courier services. Therefore, you just have to wait for our courier.
Our courier will not make you wait long and deliver the package at the appointed time !!!

Elizabeth Storey paid for courier services and used a bank transfer.
The funds will be credited to the bank account within 5 business days.

Immediately after crediting funds. The courier will contact you and specify the delivery date to your door.
It usually takes 10 business days.

You will also be able to familiarize yourself with all the information on our website: w.parcelsend.online

Detailed information will be located on the site.

You can take advantage of this information:

ID: E2020612467U

You can follow this link:

http:/ /parcelsend.online/e2020612467u/

Password:

G4S9X2Z5V4

Our couriers will never ask you for money.If a courier who will ask you for money.
You should know that you have encountered fraud. Services were paid by Elizabeth Storey.

All questions by e-mail: support@parcelsend.online

YOUR ACTIONS ARE VERY IMPORTANT FOR OUR COMPANY.

Thank you for using our services.

Sincerely, Billing Department.

payment@parcelsend.online

ParcelsendOnline.Inc mailto:payment@parcelsend.online

Received: from srv216-vps-st.jino.ru ([195.161.114.71]:34844) by smtp.beget.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1.1:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-SHA:256) (Exim 4.90.1-beget)
Date: Sat, 30 May 2020 19:53:50 +0200
From: Payment Parcelsend Online <payment@parcelsend.online>
Reply-To: Payment Parcelsend Online <payment@parcelsend.online>

AVGURO-NET
Sergey Ulyashin
Avguro Technologies Ltd.
18, 912, Yunnatov str.
127083, Moscow, Russia

Parcel-Send-Online.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun May 31, 2020 1:41 pm

.... the dutch Police now refused to do something against this receiving stolen goods although it is in her area. One have to go to the local Police ...... makes no sense...... what should they do when already the local Police in Netherlands refuse to do something .....should we all travel to this address and check self who's behind this dutch address???? .... no Wonder that Scammer can continue relaxed when they know nothing will happen ..... so we'll always have clients

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun May 31, 2020 11:41 pm

Hello dear xxxxxx! I must tell you how valuable you are to me, how I like to communicate with you, and how you enrich my life. Your love, your intimacy, your concern ... I think I'm the happiest girl on Earth. I often wonder how I could really live time before we knew each other. You gave me so much that I did not know before. So many things that I heard about, but I could never experience for myself. Life has become a reality, and this is after our love broke out.
When I read your letters, I begin to forget about the problems of everyday life, no matter how serious they may be. Now I'm afraid to tell you terrible news. Great difficulties have arisen in my life. And unfortunately I can not solve my problems myself. It seems to me that nobody needs other people's problems. I don’t even know if I should talk about all this. You have become a beloved man for me. And I always have only sincere thoughts. I hope you hear me out.
A few years ago I worked with one person. Which offered to build a profitable business. We worked together for many years and made good money. I always made big profits and was grateful. We were good business partners. I could easily lend this person a large sum of money. But today, everything has changed. I found out that this person is deceiving me. He asked me to accept a cash payment and he used my bank account. I sent him my bank details to accept the money. Later I found out that this person used my bank account. He was able to accept the stolen money, and now my personal bank account is blocked. Now I have to pay a fine. I have only 5 days to pay. I stay here in Greece and therefore I need to quickly resolve this incident. Now I don’t have a thought where to find money because my account is blocked. I have to try and I will ask my friends to send me money and then I can pay the fine.
I am very excited and worried. There is a shiver of anxiety inside me. I did not expect to be a victim of cheating. I had tears in my eyes. I need your hug. What should I do now!? I dont know.
Your love is Eliza.
P.S. By the way ... When I think of you during the day, my heart jumps and my face turns into a mirror of love.
Just thinking about you gives me strength and security.
I can’t describe this feeling, it just is, and I know that it’s good.

Received: from srv216-vps-st.jino.ru ([195.161.114.71]:56246) by smtp.beget.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1.1:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-SHA:256) (Exim 4.90.1-beget)
Date: Sun, 31 May 2020 19:12:44 +0200

AVGURO-NET
Sergey Ulyashin
Avguro Technologies Ltd.
18, 912, Yunnatov str.
127083, Moscow, Russia

DCIM-837846754.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:33 pm

.... how is this possible when she's in Greece ..... :thinking: :silly: :roll: .... we know this Story is free Fantasy from Vlad ..... but still; how can somebody be so daft and stupid

Hello my dear xxxxxx!!! I apologize for talking to you about my problems. I have no mood at all and I don’t know what to do, yesterday I didn’t sleep all night. It's hard for me to explain this with words, but I'm in a difficult position. I can do nothing to solve these problems. This business partner asked me to accept money into my personal bank account. He promised that I will receive a percentage (%) of the transaction and for this I just need to accept money into my personal bank account. Because I didn’t even think that he wanted to deceive me. It turns out that he wanted to make a false transaction using my personal bank account. And the bank security department. The security service has begun an investigation and now all my bank accounts will remain frozen. It is difficult to give detailed explanations in this letter. They blocked all my accounts. And now I have a big problem. I can not use my money. I don’t even know what to do !?
The police have already begun an investigation and I was able to provide all the data about this to the police.
And the bank says that I have to pay a fine of 940 euros. within 5 business days. Now there is an investigation of the security service at the bank. I explain to them the whole situation. I say I'm just a dummy. I tell them that I was used. They wanted to make a deal, check whether it worked or not, using my name and my account. I do not know what to do. Now it’s hard for me to speak and write this letter for you. It is necessary to pay a fine and I have only 5 days. If I can’t pay the fine on time. Then the penalty will increase by 10 times. This terrible news scares me. Something must be decided. I can expect an arrest and I will have to pay a huge deposit to be free until the end of the investigation. This news scares me even more.

I really missed you and thought about you all the time. I was very sad without your letters. I am very worried because I know what you think of me, and you worry. I had big plans for us. I wanted to finish all my affairs quickly. And immediately fly to you. But everything changed for 1 day. All my money all my work invested. Now just blocked. I am required to pay a fine. But I do not have access to my money. My love, it’s very hard for me now. But I don’t even have the opportunity to buy a ticket. I do not know what to do. I was told that in the next 2 weeks I will not be able to access my money. The police started an investigation and now I have to wait for the result. I have to pay a fine and only then can I have access to my money. My personal bank account has a large sum of money of 47,000 Euros.
I ask you to help me, I urgently need 940 euros to pay a fine. I asked for help from all my friends, whom I have very few. But you yourself know that friends are in trouble. All friends said they could not send money. If you help me, then I can return all this money very quickly. My father can accept money in his personal bank account. You can also send money here to Greece. I can tell you the details for a bank transfer in the next letter.
I'm afraid you will leave me. I am afraid to be alone. Write me.
I'm waiting for your answer !!! Many kisses !!! Your Eliza.

Received: from srv216-vps-st.jino.ru ([195.161.114.71]:56246) by smtp.beget.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1.1:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-SHA:256) (Exim 4.90.1-beget)
Date: Sun, 31 May 2020 19:12:44 +0200

AVGURO-NET
Sergey Ulyashin
Avguro Technologies Ltd.
18, 912, Yunnatov str.
127083, Moscow, Russia

DCIM-9828784544.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:08 pm

Hello beloved xxxxxx, but most likely you can scold me and get mad at my actions. But I also did not expect that the person who always bring good investments has deceived me. But now I will be smarter and of course I must learn this lesson. Now I have to pay a fine. But you didn’t say anything if you were ready to help me? You can send me money to Greece. I checked that there is Western Union or Moneygram. I use these services several times. Unfortunately, I will not be able to receive money in my name. And so you have to ask for the money of an employee of the company Western Union or Moneygram. Of course I will have to give a small percentage for this, but I have no choice. Because now there is little time left. I will send you all the necessary information. I hope you do it quickly. My time is limited. I can’t even imagine how I would have to solve the problem if you wouldn’t help my beloved. Here is the info:
Name: L J i L J A N A
Surname: P E T R i C
City: RETHYMNO

Also send me a copy of the receipt. I will need your full name as well. I really hope you can do it very quickly. I have very little time left. I love you with all my heart and promise to return the money in 2 weeks. My heart is beating very fast now and I am worried about this problem. I am sending you sweet kisses. Your love is Eliza. mailto:summerledy@msnemail.su

Received: from srv216-vps-st.jino.ru ([195.161.114.71]:49126) by smtp.beget.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1.1:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-SHA:256) (Exim 4.90.1-beget)
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2020 16:17:22 +0200

AVGURO-NET
Sergey Ulyashin
Avguro Technologies Ltd.
18, 912, Yunnatov str.
127083, Moscow, Russia

DCIM-1234512345.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”